QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Post by Jeffrey »

If you watch the video when they spool up the motor, nothing happens, nothing happens, nothing happens, then... let there be light.
Yeah that's what we're trying to figure out, how they're getting that build-up effect. I thought that was the point of the capacitors but I guess not.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Jeffrey wrote:
If you watch the video when they spool up the motor, nothing happens, nothing happens, nothing happens, then... let there be light.
Yeah that's what we're trying to figure out, how they're getting that build-up effect. I thought that was the point of the capacitors but I guess not.

It's all a trick of the eye, and a little bit of illusion, if you really slow the video down a bit you can see where it looks like they flipped a switch off camera that is hooked to something that gave that effect.. something like special effects on Star Trek or something.. (but much worse)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Certainly cheesier.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Jeffrey wrote:Sorry about that, had to edit my comment after going over the report you linked.

Seriously look at the picture or video, you can clearly see 6 high capacity caps, not 12. And they sure as hell aren't 2.5uF. A 2.5uF cap is only 25x50mm in size.

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/polypropy ... /7694267P/
Went back through some of the older videos and in Morocco they were using 6 caps of a much larger size. I looked through some of their paperwork they published and they said it doesn't matter the number as long as the value remains the same. According to them they went to 12 to cut costs.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Went over the 4 "resonance" compilation video again. Right before the lights turn on there's a sudden slowdown in the motor as the light bulbs turn on which means the bulbs were "switched off" until some switch is pulled in order to have that dramatic effect.

The fact that the machine is designed specifically for dramatic effect could probably be used in any future fraud trial.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Certainly cheesier.
But that is what I have been saying all along with the QEQ Unity machines - they have way too much cheese in them when everyone knows that the best free-energy devices run on bacon.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Certainly cheesier.
But that is what I have been saying all along with the QEQ Unity machines - they have way too much cheese in them when everyone knows that the best free-energy devices run on bacon.

blasphemy.. every insane person knows they run best on Coffee, preferably with a little Chicory in it..
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think I got this figured out.

There are two things going on simultaneously.

1. The design of the core is a iron ring with square protrusions. Without the coils wrapped around it, if they spin the rotor inside it, a current is induced and it just produces heat. However because of the square protrusions there are spikes in the flux 4 times per rotation.

2. Since the wires are coiled around the core, current is induced in two different ways in those wires, directly by spinning the rotor which should be a high frequency AC, but since it's coiled around the core, there are also spikes in current everytime the magnet spins past one of the squares.

So that's why the waveform on their oscilloscopes looks so weird and you should be able to verify it by running it through some sort of simulator. It also explains why the efficiency is so low, the majority of the mechanical work going into the QEG is being used to heat up the Iron core, it's basically a huge induction heater. Which additionally, is probably why they never leave it running for too long.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Just for the information of any new readers of this topic; with respect to the question posed in the title:

No. Not yet. And never.

The only 'over-unity' which the QEG will achieve is the return on the promoters' investment -- based on donations from the gullible masses.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
ACG
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by ACG »

Well today marks the by end of July date hopegirl said James would have completed self running of qeg. It was hours away from completion in UK but James ran out of time paraphrasing dolla dolla bill girl. 20 something days later not a peep. FTW has yet to release the report for UK build as they said they would.

Ain't that something. Why should I expect different. Even the first "Documents", which should be document in singular form, has not been updated with corrections. Never the less, any blogs dolla dolla bill girl puts busting at the seems with reason for not meeting dead lines and asking for even more money she receives the same old replies of "Its just wonderful!!" "incredible!!" "fantastic news!!!!".

Would it not have been easier to simply install a water pump and solar system to power it buy now? Would have been cheaper too. One has to wonder does this place need the assistance of FTW?
http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2014/07/to ... chtam.html

Why stop at a water pump? I mean, say you owned a self running replicator would you program it to synthesize a water pump to pump water from a well? That is the sucker born every minute litmus test. The suckers would nod their heads and murmur yes a good idea, being is doing, fix the world. People of a certain I.Q. would question why bother synthesizing a water pump at all, skip the pump.
notorial dissent

I just can't help wondering if the British build didn't blow up in their faces. As inept as their British "engineer" appeared to be and as poorly done as the designs were it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Jeffrey wrote:
No, definitely not the caps. Anyway, when you put capacitors onto an AC power system (such as this is), you don't generally get a fade-up effect. What you get is negative reactance, which boosts the voltage by generating reactive volt-amperes (VArs), or at least that's normally why they're used out on real power systems. This really isn't a matter of getting free power: those VArs aren't usable to do work by any kind of apparatus out there. At best, they offset some of the VArs consumed in things like motors and transformers, big electromagnetic machines. QEG machines too, probably.

Anyway, based on the "User's Manual" schematic, here's what I think is going on. (I realize they're probably not following the instructions closely, but it's not clear what exactly they HAVE done otherwise, so let's work with this for now.) (Open source project, my foot.)

You have 240V coming (initially) from the wall, and all it's going to do is to spin the rotor on the big machine. It's not connected through to the output, electrically anyway, so one obvious point of fraud is eliminated. Never mind that part: it's pretty straightforward.

The big machine has an iron rotor, so it's basically an induction machine and it needs to have some form of excitation put on the stator in order to generate anything aside from noise. One set of windings (the 3100 turn x 2 set) is connected directly to the capacitors and nothing else. Unfortunately, they are connected back-to-back, so any induction in the stator cancels itself out! Likewise, anything that's output by the capacitors can't induce a field in the stator, nor can it induce a current in the other set of windings. Whether this is a screw-up by the girls and boys in Morocco, I'm not sure.

I'm also not sure whether reversing one of the capacitor windings would help. That would make it capable of picking up or inducing a field in the stator, but then the field induced by the rotor cancels itself out. So there's nothing there to charge the capacitors! This effectively puts the kibosh on any notion that the caps are going to achieve "resonance" or anything else of use.

It's a little different when we come to inspect the output terminals. L2-N is connected to one side of the core (one of the 350 turn coils). It is absolutely imaginable that a spinning rotor inside this stator would induce enough of a field to produce output on L2-N. It will indeed be a really weird, nasty waveform, and not a clean sine wave, but nevertheless it probably would work to produce some sort of voltage. The same isn't easy to say about L1-N, which goes through the "exciter". The exciter is an LC tank circuit, with a spark gap: outside of some frequency range, either the coil or capacitor effectively shorts out the spark gap, but inside that range, the spark gap is in circuit. The effect is fairly simple: for L1-neutral loads (and L1-L2 loads, like many well pumps and, ahem, the "self-running" connection), the output is filtered to exclude some frequency (about 1.59 MHz if my math's right), except when the spark gap fires. When the spark gap fires, you knock out AM radio reception for miles around, most likely. That could excite the local population, and electrical things sparking and going "bang!" is usually exciting anyway, so maybe it's well named. It doesn't likely have much to do with anything relevant. L2-N gets everything that the rotor puts out, no filtering required.

The more I look at it, the more it looks like L1-L2 loads would have the same problem as the capacitor bank, though: the flux cancels out any current between the terminals, so nothing can really happen.

Anyway, assuming that they've built the machine exactly as depicted, here is my suspicion for why the lights fade up. It has everything to do with this being a (weird-ass) induction machine. When it's first spun up, without load, there is enough residual magnetism in the rotor that a weak field is induced in the stator, inducing a small voltage on L2-N at least. It's possible that switching on the load draws enough current from one side of the core that, somehow, a field is induced back into the rotor. That increases the strength of the flux induced in the core, which increases the voltage induced on L2-N, which increases the current drawn, and so on. If this is happening (and I'm not sure of all the details of how it would), then that could mean the voltage comes up fairly slowly as the flux in the stator is built up. DC generators go through a similar process when they start, though it works a little differently.

I haven't yet worked out all the details of this, nor am I terribly inclined to do so. If it's something like this, though, then it means they're not faking the fade-up of the lights; it's just an inherent characteristic of the machine itself. It also does not mean they're anywhere near "unity" or anything like that. The capacitors, meanwhile, would be just stage dressing. Maybe the capacitors help in self-exciting the machine; I don't think so, but it's a guess.

If I'm right about all of this, it's really just an overcomplicated and poorly designed motor-generator set, with absolutely zero chance of powering itself for any length of time. Pretty much what you'd expect without any analysis, but there you go.
---
Morrand
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

. It is absolutely imaginable that a spinning rotor inside this stator would induce enough of a field to produce output on L2-N. It will indeed be a really weird, nasty waveform, and not a clean sine wave, but nevertheless it probably would work to produce some sort of voltage.
And that's exactly what we see coming out of that thing at minute 9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 14ck#t=547

Which basically looks like some type of messed up harmonic wave.

http://www.joliettech.com/abb_reducing- ... drives.htm
http://hearinghealthmatters.org/waynesw ... ring-aids/

Which should basically correspond to when the rotor is passing over the square bits and each specific coil.
When it's first spun up, without load, there is enough residual magnetism in the rotor that a weak field is induced in the stator, inducing a small voltage on L2-N at least. It's possible that switching on the load draws enough current from one side of the core that, somehow, a field is induced back into the rotor. That increases the strength of the flux induced in the core, which increases the voltage induced on L2-N, which increases the current drawn, and so on. If this is happening (and I'm not sure of all the details of how it would), then that could mean the voltage comes up fairly slowly as the flux in the stator is built up. DC generators go through a similar process when they start, though it works a little differently.
Yeah you hit the nail on the head.

I guarantee that if they leave it running too long it gets hot as hell.
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

"Why I Like Q So Much", reason #8: several members knowledgeable about electrical engineering.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

morrand wrote: No, definitely not the caps. Anyway, when you put capacitors onto an AC power system (such as this is), you don't generally get a fade-up effect. What you get is negative reactance, which boosts the voltage by generating reactive volt-amperes (VArs), or at least that's normally why they're used out on real power systems. This really isn't a matter of getting free power: those VArs aren't usable to do work by any kind of apparatus out there. At best, they offset some of the VArs consumed in things like motors and transformers, big electromagnetic machines. QEG machines too, probably.
One of the things that they had said before was that it was supposed to convert VArs back to a usuable current, I would imagine by supposedly putting it back in phase with the primary. Even then it would still be at a loss since you cant have more then what you started with.

JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:"Why I Like Q So Much", reason #8: several members knowledgeable about electrical engineering.
Several members who are knowledgeable about anything out there more like it. I think every time we have a discussion we get different people chiming in and, almost always, they are pretty damn good at it.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

convert VArs back to a usuable current
This right here is confusing as hell because either they have no idea what the hell they're doing because that's basically a nonsensical statement or they're measuring random things to confuse the rubes.

I mean it looks like they have no idea how to use the $20k in measuring equipment they purchased, they use technical terms in ways that shows they have no idea what the words mean.

I mean holy hell, in the UK Phase three video, they're pointing a Geiger counter at the damn thing.

And in the latest video they claim that the QEG exploits the piezoelectric effect.
notorial dissent

Nothing I have seen to date gives me the impression that ANY of these people rate as more than highly UNeducated backyard tinkerers, and not even good ones at that. I'm actually amazed that any of them can actually wire a circuit and not end up electrocuting themselves as the after effect, and the fact that they haven't either blown themselves up, fried their host's electrical system, or shut down the mains is purely a miracle in my estimation. I suspect that part of it is that the actual circuit is so poorly built and designed that it can only barely do what it is supposed to do anyway, and probably blows all the breakers before it gets to the critical stage anyway. Although, I'm still waiting for those over abused capacitors to blow, that should be entertaining. I'm sure they'll eventually at least be able to manage that.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

they haven't either blown themselves up
As tinselkoala points out, they almost have already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kJymanpqyQ