QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Post by notorial dissent »

The kit we got came through the school in some fashion, have no idea where they got them, although I am pretty sure it was well pre-Radio Shack days. I seem to remember that doing the winding was a tiresome job and I found a cheat to make it easier, and can't remember for the life of me what it was, but I suspect if I'd wound it entirely by hand it would have blown up. It was at this tender age where I discovered that I had neither the talent nor the real interest for things like that, but I was fascinated by the theory behind them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Heathkits. Many, many hours spent, lotta fun, long, long time ago.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight’s date with Hope Girl

In my never-ending quest for evil, I’m willing to do things most men would never even contemplate, like go out with Hope Girl. Cleverly disguising myself as a rich new-ager interested in free energy, I wined and dined her and by using my suave and trademarked technique we soon ended up at my swank London hotel room. Since my taste runs to skinny supermodels I hadn’t planned on actually ravishing her before I disposed of her ritually-killed body, but Hope Girl had other ideas.

“I don’t normally go any further than ‘first base’ on a first date, but you’re special,” she whispered into my ear, “I think it’s the glowing red coals where your eyes should be. “

“Forget first to third bases,” I replied, fondly recalling my baseball days, “when you have thousands of lovers a night you’re forced into focusing on home runs.”

“Naughty boy!” she responded, slapping both of my wandering hands, “I’m not that kind of girl.”

“I can always hope,” I said slyly.

“First we achieve resonance,” she cooed, “which you can typically do the same day you build the prototype although you need a large selection of capacitors. Then we go for over-unity.”

“Unity sounds a lot like a home run to me, and as for going beyond that, I know several difficult-but-achievable perverse acts that fit the bill.”

“No, not THAT kind of unity,” she moaned, “I mean really high meter readings. Then there’s third base, where you run under your own power. No touching each other.”

“Under my own power?” I said feigning disappointment.

“Yes, alone in the middle of a room with no wires running in or out. People can watch through a window, or we could put you in a Plexiglas box.”

I could see why Hope Girl was sexually confused.

“But I’ve never actually gotten that far yet,” she replied, “and beyond that there’s nothing and quite frankly there doesn’t need to be as long as I can travel around the world on someone else’s dime.”

I realized that Hope Girl was beyond seduction, having already been ravished bow to stern by the promise of free money and living off the gullibility of others. I signaled for the goat and ritual dagger to be brought in for the sacrifice, but unfortunately Hope Girl got a text message on her phone that caused her to rush out the door. “A supporter is willing to lend us hundreds of thousands of dollars in spark gaps!” she exclaimed. “And he has those neat pliers that self-adjust and work on stripped bolts and nuts! I had a wonderful time, call me!”
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

That had to be the first Deep Knight story with a semblance of truth in it.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:Heathkits. Many, many hours spent, lotta fun, long, long time ago.
I remember the Heathkit kits. My first big multimeter was a Heathkit. Along with my first shortwave radio when I had a hankering to get my Ham license... until I actually started studying for it. :shock:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by DailyPlanet »

JamesVincent wrote:
I remember the Heathkit kits. My first big multimeter was a Heathkit. Along with my first shortwave radio when I had a hankering to get my Ham license... until I actually started studying for it. :shock:
Heath Kits?
Yeah, I recall them too.
And waiting impatiently for the mail to bring one I had order.
Buying a walkie-talkie was an "investment in the future"

Perhaps these QEG Kits, should be called Heath-er-Kits,
As a way of tapping into that memory, and to honor Heather for having
initiated the OPPT/QEG scam, and finding an audience for it.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

DailyPlanet wrote:
JamesVincent wrote:
Heath Kits?
Yeah, I recall them too.
And waiting impatiently for the mail to bring one I had order.
Buying a walkie-talkie was an "investment in the future"

Perhaps these QEG Kits, should be called Heath-er-Kits,
As a way of tapping into that memory, and to honor Heather for having
initiated the OPPT/QEG scam, and finding an audience for it.
I remember my dad building Heath kits. But the name for the QEG needs one more "r" - as in "Heath-Err" kits.
wserra

Post by wserra »

JamesVincent wrote:
Exactly the same with me. Except that I did get a ham license - two, to be exact, Novice and Technician. Two call signs simultaneously - the height of young geeky coolness back then. I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, James, so things may have changed - but I remember the exams to be pretty easy. Except for the Morse. Argh, Morse. "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog." I understand at least the basic licenses no longer require Morse.

Pussies.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote: Exactly the same with me. Except that I did get a ham license - two, to be exact, Novice and Technician. Two call signs simultaneously - the height of young geeky coolness back then. I'm pretty sure I'm older than you, James, so things may have changed - but I remember the exams to be pretty easy. Except for the Morse. Argh, Morse. "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog." I understand at least the basic licenses no longer require Morse.

Pussies.
I passed the Morse part. I probably could have passed the whole thing. My stepdad had actually gone to CREI and had a license that allowed him to operate up to a 50k watt radio station so he went through everything with me. Unfortunately I didn't start really getting into it until I was a teenager and discovered a couple of other things that took up my time. Namely, cars and girls. I did keep helping him work on radios and did some other things but studying for a radio license? Pfft. I may have been a nerd in a lot of ways but not that much. Up until a few years ago I was still modding CBs on the side for friends on occasion but never really got back into it.

Which is what makes me get disgusted when I see some of these updates. Some of the things they talk about and say they need... just don't exist and won't exist. And they don't even refer to different parts with the proper designation or symbol. I can't remember every permeation of Ohms Law anymore but I'm pretty sure there's a reason they can't get it working.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

My recent "strikeout" with Hope Girl (don't tell the wife) has made Deep Knight revert to his original identity so he can comment on Heathkits and ham radio.

My father was a radio repairman in the Signal Corps, Electrical Engineering professor, researcher for "the government," and ham radio enthusiast. Even though his hearing is poor, he still does it occasionally using a tiny box that goes through a relay he helped set up on top of a local mountain. He tried to teach us Morse code, and I did well enough to get a Cub Scout merit badge, but forgot most of it within a year. I still remember A, B, C, E, I, O, R & S.

While in College I was a DJ for its radio station, and needed a low-level license for this, which involved taking a test which didn't include Morse. A couple of years later all you had to do was send in some paperwork. Our station engineer had our higher level license, which at first included a Morse test, but even that changed.

As for Heathkits, my father never built a radio from one, but my brother made a higher-power stereo amplifier in 1971, which he gave me to use for a PA amp for my band in the late 70s and early 80s. I recently lent that equipment to a godson who plays drums in a band, and they are using it still today. Bombproof outputs, but the FM receiver never tuned right...
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Has anyone read the manual that they are providing to others? It is so others can duplicate the work on the QEG.

http://www.ladydragon.com/news2014/qeg.pdf
NOTICE TO BE READ AND UNDERSTOOD BY ALL QEG PROJECT CREWS

Fix the World (FTW) is not responsible for the actions of others. We can only tell you our
experience. We have discovered it is essential that those wishing to build a QEG use careful
thinking, patience, and consideration for the greater good.

The inhabitants of planet Earth are entering into a new paradigm and a new way of doing
business. In honor of Nikola Tesla, the QEG is a gift freely given to the world, and FTW’s
involvement is strictly altruistic.

The QEG is an electromechanical device and as such, safety for the individual and end user should always be of prime concern. It is therefore essential that persons assembling the device are experienced in the field of electro-mechanical assembly. A considerable level of knowledge in quantum physics is also required.

IF YOU ARE TRAINED IN TRADITIONAL PHYSICS, AND HAVE NOT BEEN DOING THIS WORK FOR MANY YEARS, YOU MUST FIRST DO YOUR RESEARCH ON BASIC QUANTUM ENERGY DEVICES AND HOW THEY WORK (e.g. resonance and tuning)
And that ain't all. As usual.... the disclaimer:
The installation instructions are designed to show how we have found the building of the device to be accomplished, and any negative outcomes that result are completely the responsibility of the person/company building it; FTW provides no guarantee for the successful installation of the QEG
Sooooo..... if you're a trained engineer you won't know what's going on and if it doesn't work... it's your fault. Sounds legit.

Fmotlgroupie

Post by Fmotlgroupie »

In fairness to the crazy people, I was recently given a miniature theremin, and the tuning procedure feels like the kind of electronics/voodoo/outright magic that QEG literature seems to describe. I think if I had more positive vibes I might do better ;)
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Fmotlgroupie wrote:In fairness to the crazy people, I was recently given a miniature theremin, and the tuning procedure feels like the kind of electronics/voodoo/outright magic that QEG literature seems to describe. I think if I had more positive vibes I might do better ;)
The theremin should create those vibes, no?
morrand

Post by morrand »

JamesVincent wrote:Has anyone read the manual that they are providing to others? It is so others can duplicate the work on the QEG.
Yes. I'm hoping the movie is better. Probably not, though.
JamesVincent wrote:Sooooo..... if you're a trained engineer you won't know what's going on and if it doesn't work... it's your fault. Sounds legit.
Yeah. Except you left off the paragraph a little further down the page:
It is for these reasons that the QEG must be either directly installed or supervised by an
experienced electromechanical engineer to ensure the installation is done safely and in accordance with local electrical code, however, the QEG is installed the same way as any commercial generator and does not violate any electrical codes.
The same way as any commercial generator. Except that it relies on "provid[ing] a conduction path through the quantum field (zero point) into the generator core." And traditionally skilled engineers can't understand it, but if you don't retain one anyway, you could die. Or breach the (gasp!) Terms and Conditions!
In reading this notice I agree that:
1) I WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO BUILD A QEG UNLESS I DO SO APPROPRIATELY WITH AN ELECTROMECHANCIAL ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL.
2) I WILL NOT COMMISSION (TURN ON) OR INSTALL THE QEG WITHOUT AN ELECTROMECHANICAL ENGINEERING PROFESSIONAL.
3) UNDER THE ABOVE CONDITIONS, I MAY USE THE QEG INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERSONAL USE, AND UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR IMPECCABLE COMMITMENT TO THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANITY. IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH, I WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO MISUSE OR MONOPOLIZE THE QEG INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS IN ANY CAPACITY, NOR WILL I ATTEMPT TO MAKE A HUGE PROFIT AT THE EXPENSE OF ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.
Uh, yeah. May I mention, at this juncture, that replying to that last line not only violates another of Heather's Terms and Conditions ("lashing out legally or otherwise to FTW, HopeGirl and/or the designer and his family, is a violation of goodwill and will in no way be attended to"), but is also just too easy.

Also, that the Cabal is obviously at the top of their game at suppressing this world-changing document, given that Google returns about 8,880 results for the phrase, "The particular patent referenced is No. 511,916."
---
Morrand
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

" I MAY USE THE QEG INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERSONAL USE, AND UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR IMPECCABLE COMMITMENT TO THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANITY..."

But there is (or should be) a special waiver for Free Energy-related scams,
provided vague promises are made to give energy to local villagers, if and when...
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

3) UNDER THE ABOVE CONDITIONS, I MAY USE THE QEG INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PERSONAL USE, AND UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR IMPECCABLE COMMITMENT TO THE BETTERMENT OF HUMANITY.
Does that include running electrodes from the QEG and connecting them to Heather? I can think of nothing that could better society than for that connection to be made.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:T ... in_Morocco

Wouldn't even be illegal to do that.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

After scamming people for over $100k in in-kind and direct cash donations, Hope Girl has a litany of excuses for why we have no free energy yet:
http://hopegirl2012.wordpress.com/2014/ ... ompletion/

Basically, the excuses are as follows:
(1) Lack of proper tools in Morocco: Of course, this is something that Hope Girl brings on herself since she specifically raised the tens of thousands to fly her and her entire family there and then begged for more money for the expensive shipping.

(2) They were just so close to getting the QEG in here in the US but James (Hope Girl's daddy) was "encouraged" to go to Taiwan to "figure out how to control the power generated in the core."

(3) And so close they were in Taiwan! Alas though, due to nonrefundable airfare they just had to jet set back across the world before they could get free energy. Even though, you know, if they had free energy they would be instant billionaires and Nobel Peace Prize winners.

(4) And yet again, they were just so close when they begged for more money to go to the UK! But you know by that time they were tired for being on the road for 3 months and had scheduled to fly back home at the end of June. So yet again, the measly cost of nonrefundable airfare deprived the world of free energy.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

The airlines have obviously been co-opted by the Illuminutti and are conspiring to deprive the world of free energy through the artifice of nonrefundable airline tickets, when we all know that we should be able to fly for free, just like it says in the Constitooshun :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9elimG3kN0A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMYt4jBn_5M

Okay so "resonance" to them = being able to turn on some light bulbs.