How much money is Anthony Renfrow getting for dinar pumping?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

How much money is Anthony Renfrow getting for dinar pumping?

Post by LightinDarkness »

I wanted to try out a theory on my fellow Quatloosians. I have been listening to Anthony Renfow (TNT Tony)'s dinar pumping conference calls for about 6 months now. I have been trying to figure out where his money comes from for doing this.

At first, I thought his money was coming from doing a partnership with Blog Talk Radio. They have an affiliate program, and given that there are routinely 15,000-25,000 live listeners and up to 500,000 more who listen to his calls later on this could be quite lucrative. But then in February 2014, someone notified Blog Talk Radio of his dinar pumping and they completely pulled his account and removed everything. He is now doing his conference calls on a service that, from what I can tell, actually costs money. When this is combined with the fact that his website routinely has 20,000+ people on it and no ads, there must be money coming from somewhere. I don't think its all from donations. He does solicit for donations occasionally, but by and far people who invest in dinar are already in desperate financial circumstances and at most I think he would get enough money from donations to keep the website running/pay for the conference call.

For a long time I have suspected he has some sort of deal with Sterling Currency, the largest seller of dinar/dong on the internet. I have had no evidence for this except there appear to be routine posts on his forums/calls from shill accounts asking who to buy dinar from, and the overwhelming response has been Sterling Currency. TNT Tony himself rarely mentions any dealer names, but when he does it ALWAYS Sterling Currency. He has even revealed that he knows the owners of the company on a personal level, although given that he also claims to know everyone in DC/the IMF/Iraqi government, that could just be a lie.

The wonderful people at http://www.baghdadinvest.com, an legitimate Iraqi investment site that has recently turned to debunking dinar RV myths, have provided two recent key pieces of evidence that I think are important: http://www.baghdadinvest.com/tnt-tony-track-record/

(1) First, they provide a court document showing that Sterling Currency's revenue jumped from $2 million a month in 2010 to $20 million a month in the first few months of 2011. From what I can tell, the only major development in the dinar RV side of the internet was the emergence of TNT Tony. This was when he first started doing his calls. How could one person cause a 10 fold increase in revenue from dinar sales? There are several reasons I can think of:

- TNT Tony is nothing if not a slick marketer. He has worked in MLM's all his life. He knows how to sell scams. Before him, I think most of the gurus were simply currency sellers shilling for themselves - they may have been scam artists, but they did not have his level of experience.
- TNT Tony was the first person to proclaim that the dinar RV would be "today" or "tomorrow" (as opposed to a nebulous "soon" or longer time frames offered by other gurus).
- TNT Tony was the first person to start offering insane RV rates - before his emergence, claiming the dinar would RV at $3.77 may have been nuts buts it nothing to his claims of $32/dinar rates.

(2) Second, they provide a clip of TNT Tony messing up on a conference call and saying he WORKS for Sterling. Now, I can see where this could be a slip of the tongue and could have simply said something he didn't mean. But I think this is unlikely: as a MLM marketer all his life, he is nothing if not careful with his words. This is a major slip up for someone like that to make.

My only issue with this theory is Anthony Renfrow somehow got a public defender for his fraud trial, but that trial has been going on for 3 years and it may have been before his commissions went up. Additionally, given his history with scams this guy would be likely hide his income - although I am not sure how hard that would be when submitting documents to get a public defender - any attorneys want to chime in on that?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: How much money is Anthony Renfrow getting for dinar pump

Post by notorial dissent »

i think the one given in all this, is that on any given day on any given thing, if it came out of Tony's mouth it was almost certainly a lie. Quite honestly, if he told me the sun was shining, I would get a second opinion and check myself.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

notorial dissent wrote:i think the one given in all this, is that on any given day on any given thing, if it came out of Tony's mouth it was almost certainly a lie. Quite honestly, if he told me the sun was shining, I would get a second opinion and check myself.

I'd then get a third opinion if OKIEOILMAN and the rest of them were on board with it...

I would venture a guess LiD that Tony's trial will bring a lot of these details to clearer light, I would even go so far as to guess that they have all of this information already and are prepping even more charges against him.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"they provide a court document showing that Sterling Currency's revenue jumped from $2 million a month in 2010 to $20 million a month in the first few months of 2011. From what I can tell, the only major development in the dinar RV side of the internet was the emergence of TNT Tony..."

Interesting.
I would certainly not be surprised to learn he has "a piece of the action" (if so)

The question is:
Why do people bother to listen - If the info is so consistently wrong ??
thunter

Post by thunter »

"Why do people bother to listen - If the info is so consistently wrong ??"

Because once you buy into a conspiracy, it becomes your new reality, and the real world is hidden by the illusion. Every reference then becomes, not to the boundaries of the real world, but to the boundaries of the conspiracy. And in the illusion Tony and his cohorts have built, anything he says is gospel, even if contradictory without any reference in fact.

It is amazing to me the growing number of people in the 21st Century willing to loose their ties with reality. Most talk a lot about the movie "The Matrix," as if it describes reality, rather than a post apocalyptic version of Buddhism.
LightinDarkness

I think the answer to that is "hopium" - basically, most people who are dumb enough to invest in the dinar sort of get off on the excitement and fantasy of being filthy rich "tomorrow." Its like an epic movie in their head - they will show all their friends that they were brilliant with their "investing," that the dinar was not a scam, drive around in Ferraris and own mansions, etc. We cannot underestimate the power of hopium. Deep Knight once explained an experiment he did where he tried to put himself in the mind set of a NESARA true believer, and how he found himself excited each morning to look at the news and find all the new intel and rumors. He knew it was all made up, but there is excitement in the fantasy of things like the RV occurring.

By the way, I think after today's conference call its a sealed deal in my opinion - TNT Tony/Anthony Renfrow works for Sterling Currency. Why? Well first, an explanation. The companies that sell dinar are smart, they know they are dealing with gullible people but many of them are poor - they want to buy dinar but don't have even the $1000 to buy $1 million dinar. So they set up what they call 'reserves' - basically a buy dinar on layaway scam that sucks even more people out of poor dinar believers. Its quite brilliant. Reserves work like this - you can purchase a reserve from Sterling for something like $20 (depends on the amount), and that payment is a "guarantee" that when you pay off your total purchase Sterling will send you the dinar amount and lock in the exchange rate. This lures poor people in, especially TNT followers, because they always think the dinar RV is tomorrow. So they put down $100 on a 5 million dinar reserve and Sterling tells them they are "locked in" at the current rate. The dinar idiots think they are getting away with murder because its going to RV so they'll just cash out their 5 million dinar for $5k and then exchange it for $100 million post-RV.

Of course, Sterling knows the RV is mythical so they can offer reserves and rate locks like this. So what they do is offer this reserve program and dinar idiots put down $100 every month and then they have to pay it off in 30 days or lose the reserve. BUT for a fee (CHA-CHING!) you can roll it over in case the RV doesn't occur by the end of the month. So you've got idiots who have been putting in 5 million dinar reserve orders and paying a bit each month plus big fees to people like Sterling to keep their reserve.

So, how does this prove Tony works for Sterling? Well there was some sort of rumor in dinarland today that Sterling would not be able to pay their reserves when it (never) RVs. Of course, thats true - Sterling is selling reserves for dinar it doesn't have on rates they know that don't matter because the RV is fake. But the dinar idiots went psychotic on this rumor and total panic/chaos amongst the tens of thousands of reserve holders flooded the dinar sites.

And what do you know? TNT Tony JUST SO HAPPENED to be able to get the owner of Sterling Currency on his conference call to calm everyone down today. I mean you just can't get anymore obvious than this. These sort of rumors are pretty common in dinarland, but no other owner of any other company has ever been invited on the call.
LightinDarkness

By the way, Sterling Currency has quite literally made themselves multimillionaires off the dinar scam. The court documents referenced in the OP showed a net ***PROFIT*** of $7 million in the first few months of TNT Tony starting his pumping job. They run a massive site and have several employees, but the owners have probably pocketed $20+ million off this by now, and maybe even more. If Tony gets even 1% of the profits hes living quite well.

They are the only ones getting rich off the mythical RV.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Off-topic posts and related responses have been moved to "Daily Planet's Personal Thread"

Any future related posts belong there.

Any posted here are candidates for deletion.

AndyK
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders