Daily Planet's personal thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Re: How much money is Anthony Renfrow getting for dinar pump

Post by AndyK »

LightinDarkness wrote:Yawn. Thanks for telling us about basic statistics, and really - you should know for future reference - trying to brag about a Oxford PhD is hilarious. Oxford doesn't award PhDs, they give DPhils (dissertations only - MUCH easier than a full PhD). Interesting that your partner has a DPhil from Oxford and yet somehow confuses the terminology. People from Oxford should know the names of their degrees, I would think. Or is your partners degree perhaps more magical thinking on your part?
Oxford, Mississippi?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
AndyK

Daily Planet's personal thread

Post by AndyK »

This thread was opened to consolidate several of the latest posts by Daily Planet.

All of those posts, and the responses to them, were unrelated to their original locations.

Any future such posts will be moved here.

AndyK
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: How much money is Anthony Renfrow getting for dinar pump

Post by wserra »

LightinDarkness wrote:If you want to continue my debunking of you, make a thread in the appropriate forum
This board doesn't have an "appropriate forum". I suggest GodLikeProductions.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Daily Planet's personal thread

Post by LightinDarkness »

True enough, but of course on GLP Daily Planet will only get support for his conspiracies...which of course would make him VERY happy. And I would get banned in short order there for debunking conspiracies...which would also make him very happy :lol:

Also, I think the Oxford, Mississippi seems MUCH more likely than Oxford University to award a PhD instead of a DPhil :haha:
morrand

Re: QEG : Has it reached "Over-unity"?

Post by morrand »

DailyPlanet wrote: But at least this presentation makes a show of trying to MEASURE Energy-In and Energy-Out:

COP 20.0 (2000%) Reactive Power as Energy Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjWwoD83Rk

That is at least better than shouting "we have resonance",
and expecting everyone to applaud, as if you have achieved something worthwhile
Yes, it is, in fact, making a show out of trying to measure energy (power, actually) in and out. It is only better than shouting about resonance in that this is a much cleaner example of cargo cult science at work. Tesla is invoked, and Einstein. There are meters and capacitors, and an oscilloscope with a wonky sci-fi trace across it. They even announce a conference (y'know, like scientists hold) to be held in Idaho in June to discuss just this sort of chicanery.

With the QEG, there is less pretense of any scientific method to it, unless you want to put some sort of scientific rationale behind the idea that the machine depends on good vibes and positive thinking. With this device, on the other hand, it's all measurements toward proving that reactive energy can be made into real energy, and it sure looks like science in action. But, as I've already explained, it isn't.
---
Morrand
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Free Energy and LENR - Here come the really serious investors

It seems that some Free Energy devices may getting set to move out of the garage and into the factory - and everyday reality.

That's the conclusion I came to when I heard that an established industrial-oriented private equity investor has bought out the scientist, Rossi, who invented the E-Cat. The investor is called Tom Darden, and here's what Forbes says about him:

Image : Cherokee: http://www.cherokeefund.com/renewables.htm

Mr.Darden is the Chief Executive Officer of Cherokee Investment Partners, a private equity fund that invests in brownfields. Cherokee made its first brownfield investment in 1990 and has since raised five funds: $50 million in 1996, $250 million in 1999, $620 million in 2003 and $1.4 billion in 2006. Beginning in 1984, Mr. Darden served for 16 years as the Chairman of Cherokee Sanford Group, a brick manufacturing and soil remediation company. From 1981 to 1983, he was a consultant with Bain & Company in Boston. From 1977 to 1978, he worked as an environmental planner for the Korea Institute of Science and Technology in Seoul, where he was a Henry Luce Foundation Scholar.

I heard about the transaction on Sterling Allen's latest podcast for the Rense network:

MP3 : http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/free_e ... 061214.mp3

Here's more on the transaction:

A North Carolina based company called Industrial Heat LLC has come out and admitted that it now owns Andrea Rossi’s ecat low energy nuclear reaction (LENR) technology. Industrial Heat has put out a press release in which it confirmed rumors that it had spent $11 million to purchase Rossi’s device.

The New Home of the Ecat an aerial view of North Carolina's Research Triangle

The press release also confirmed speculation that Tom Darden of Cherokee Investment Partners a North Carolina equity fund is a principal investor in Industrial heat. It stated that one of Darden’s associates J.T. Vaughn is the manager of Industrial Heat LLC. Industrial Heat LLC is based in the Research Triangle region around Raleigh, North Carolina where many technology companies have operations. Cherokee’s website describes Vaughn as a Senior Analyst at the firm.
==
> http://coldfusion3.com/blog/it%E2%80%99 ... technology

What's LENR / Cold Fusion ?:
LENR stands for Low Energy Nuclear Reactions — and refers to the phenomenon where anomalous amounts of heat are created when certain metals (e.g. nickel, palladium) absorb hydrogen or deuterium and an external stimulus such as heat or an electric current is applied. The reaction takes place at relatively low temperature and sometimes results in transmutation of elements as well as the production of heat. Either no strong radiation is produced or it is absorbed locally. The waste products are not radioactive. This phenomenon is also referred to as Cold Fusion, LANR (lattice assisted nuclear reaction), as well as other terms.
==
> http://www.e-catworld.com/what-is-lenr/
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

But Rossi's machine doesn't work...

Darden's going to be pissed when he finds out.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Press Release:
"Mr. Vaughn confirmed IH acquired the intellectual property and licensing rights to Rossi's LENR device after an independent committee of European scientists conducted two multi-day tests at Rossi's facilities in Italy. "
> http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 53361.html

Yeah, you must be right.
Darden and his team are just like gullible OPPT investors in QEG.
And their 1-year of due dilligence was a waste of time. They must be fooling themselves.

You know better than these professionals, certainly.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think you're being sarcastic so:

http://newenergytimes.com/v2/news/2012/ ... tion.shtml
http://newenergytimes.com/v2/sr/RossiEC ... Bureau.pdf

Meanwhile let's keep in mind Rossi already has a history of fraud with his waste-to-oil venture.

Investors aren't immune from being scammed just because they have money. Rossi's machine clearly does not work.
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

Oh heavens, not 'cold fusion' AGAIN ?

In any case, until such time as an alleged inventor/discoverer turns his equipment over to a qualified, unbiased evaluation team -- WITH HIM NOWHERE NEARBY -- any "results' are suspect.

1 - Most scientists don't have the background in fraud detection as does the Randi team. Scientists look for scientific answers and solutions. Fraud-busters look for the man behind the curtain.

2 - As long as the claimant is anywhere near the equipment, sleight-of-hand it possible.

In summary: It's not 'free energy'; it doesn't work; and a lot of people have been conned.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Jeffrey,
If he succeeds in fooling Darden, and collecting his $10-11 million, then he must be one of the most convincing scamsters in history. Even Tesla lost JP Morgan's support.

I have been waiting for one of these devices to get some serious financial backing, and it sure looks like Rossi has achieved that with Darden and Cherokee.

I have some serious physicists who have told me that the "Laws of Physics" change, and that we should stay open minded. So I do that. I was open-minded with QEG until it became clear that they were walking and quacking like a "scam". Rossi may have disappointed people in the past, and that would explain why Darden was so slow and careful with his investigations.

Andy K,
As for Cold Fusion, it is the wrong name, but many scientists are now changing their minds and becoming more open towards the claims associated with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTvaX3vRtRA
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Look, please take the time to read the links I provided.

Rossi's claim of energy production was faked, he was measuring energy output based on steam which wasn't being produced. You can get pretty deep into the details of how Rossi's scam works if you do the research.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Jeffrey,

Do you truly think that Darden is unaware of those links,
and failed to investigate?
If so, he must be one of the worst fund managers in history.
What do you suppose his science advisors were doing during their one year of investigation?

Do you think that Rossi is the first possible scammer that Darden/Cherokee has come across during this track record?:
"Cherokee made its first brownfield investment in 1990 and has since raised five funds: $50 million in 1996, $250 million in 1999, $620 million in 2003 and $1.4 billion in 2006..."

They have invested over $2 Billion in relevant areas, not too many miles away from what the E-Cat offers. If you truly think you know better, why not send him an email, and warn him off.

It is one thing, second guessing an OPPT dupe who donates $50 or $100 to Hopegirl's QEG. But second guessing a guy like Darden is a whole different level of magnitude of skepticism.

Of course, they can get it wrong. But I reckon they have done far more diligence, involving relevant experts than either you or I can do in a lifetime.

My attitude is: Chances are they got it right, but let's monitor developments, and see if they can announce some real results.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Look it doesn't matter how much money or past history of legitimacy Darden may have; Rossi is a con-man and his machine doesn't work. This is extensively documented and established.

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.as ... el=5872724

Dude is an ex-convict, career criminal.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Well, if it's true that he has such a reputation:
No wonder Darden wants him out of the way, and no longer in control.

As to whether it works,
I believe Darden's track record, and his money more than some "teen aged scribbler" reporter.

I won't be putting my own money at risk - nor do I suggest you risk yours.
But I will be watching with interest to see what Darden can do.
wserra

Post by wserra »

DailyPlanet wrote:I have some serious physicists who have told me that the "Laws of Physics" change
Who would they be?

I don't think any "serious physicist" would use the word "change". There is some data that indicates that certain fundamental constants, specifically the fine-structure constant (describing the strength of electromagnetism), may vary very slightly from place to place. Of course, "very slightly" would be hugely significant, since such a constant should not vary at all. But most "serious physicists" attribute these anomalous results to observation errors, rather than a challenge to our understanding of the structure of the universe.

And exactly how would this help your quest for free energy? Is it anything more than, "Well, if spectral signatures of quasars billions of light years away can differ in significant ways, then I can have energy for nothing"?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Part of my answer to this, might be a sort of "surprise" that I will spring on you later - but I am not yet ready.

In the meantime...
If you do a search on "Law of Physics change", you get many interesting posts, like THIS one:

Laws of physics 'are different' depending on where you are in the universe

Laws we know may be 'like local by-laws' say scientists
Hints universe is bigger than we think - possibly infinite
Other parts of the universe may be hostile to life

By Rob Waugh / 1 November 2011

The quasar ULAS J1120+0641: Scientists measured the light from distant quasars for the 'signatures' of metal atoms in between us and the distant galactic nuclei - they found that the measurements were different from similar ones on Earth

The quasar ULAS J1120+0641: Scientists measured the light from distant quasars for the 'signatures' of metal atoms in between us and the distant galactic nuclei - they found that the measurements were different from similar ones on Earth

The laws of physics may not be as set in stone as previously imagined.

One of the laws of nature seems to vary depending on where in the universe you are, research suggests.

The new analysis of data from Hawaii's Keck telescope and Chile's Extremely Large Telescope, could have profound implications for our understanding of the universe.

The 'constancy' of physics is one of the most cherished principles in science - but the scientists say that the 'laws' we know may be the galactic equivalent of 'local by-laws' and things may work quite differently elsewhere.

The discovery - if true - violates one of the underlying principles of Einstein's theory of General Relativity, and has profound implications for our understanding of space and time.

The findings could mean that the universe is far bigger than we thought - possibly even infinite.

It also means that in other parts of the universe, the laws of physics might be hostile to life - whereas in our small part of it, they seem fine-tuned to supporting it.

Research carried out at the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Swinburne University of Technology and the University of Cambridge found that one of the four known fundamental forces, electromagnetism - measured by the so-called fine-structure constant and denoted by the symbol ‘alpha' - seems to vary across the Universe.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... z34gWNHcRT
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

That does not mean they change. That means that they are and can be influenced by their local environment. We all know what the speed of light is. All that speed doesn't do much around a black hole. If you sat down and calculated it the speed is still the same but the gravitational pull of a black hole can be greater and reverse light. Same with pretty much any other constant. There can always be another force acting on what you are measuring and change what the measurement says, does not it has changed. As far as being hostile to life, duh. Carbon based life forms could not survive in an environment that silicon based life forms could survive in, and vice versa. I always thought that was kinda elementary biology.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'd just like to recap this discussion.

Jeff: Rossi's machine doesn't work, he was caught on video faking his results.
DP: But his investor has a lot of money.
Jeff: Look at his past, he's already been jailed for fraud in the past.
DP: But the rules of physics can change.
AndyK

Post by AndyK »

To summarize the summary: Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Remember, after all the years of fooling the entire world -- including well-known scientists -- Uri Geller was debunked by two magicians: Randi and Carson.

Scientists don't have the experience to look past the misdirection and sleight-of-hand.