What is the conspiracy communities obsession with "trusts"?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

What is the conspiracy communities obsession with "trusts"?

Post by LightinDarkness »

Just a topic for conversation...has anyone noticed how the prosperity (and wider conspiracy) community is absolutely obsessed with legal trusts. But why this form of legal organizational structure? I know why they would be scared of incorporating and things like that, since that is a "corporation" and as we all know those are evil (like the mythical US corporation). But the strange obsession with trusts seems to odd - why not 501c3s or something like that?

You see it all the time. All the prosperity program scams are trusts (Esther Trust, One Peoples Public Trust, etc.). Much of the sov'run gibberish revolves around appointing the judge as trustee in a court. Many dinarians believe if you form a trust, magically all your assets are tax free and cannot be touched. Its just all a bit odd, there MUST be a common thread here.

Thoughts?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: What is the conspiracy communities obsession with "trust

Post by notorial dissent »

There is something magical and mystical about them, don't ask me what it is though, and they can do all sorts of things they really can't, and the whackadoosters don't really understand what they are anyway, so of course they can do things they were never meant to do.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

LightinDarkness wrote:Just a topic for conversation...has anyone noticed how the prosperity (and wider conspiracy) community is absolutely obsessed with legal trusts. But why this form of legal organizational structure? I know why they would be scared of incorporating and things like that, since that is a "corporation" and as we all know those are evil (like the mythical US corporation). But the strange obsession with trusts seems to odd - why not 501c3s or something like that?

You see it all the time. All the prosperity program scams are trusts (Esther Trust, One Peoples Public Trust, etc.). Much of the sov'run gibberish revolves around appointing the judge as trustee in a court. Many dinarians believe if you form a trust, magically all your assets are tax free and cannot be touched. Its just all a bit odd, there MUST be a common thread here.

Thoughts?
Our old buddy David Merrill Van Pelt once said "IN GOD WE TRUST and the Oath before that same God forms a security agreement with the Treasury (state treasury)." I'm not going to try to explain his fantasies any further, because it would make our heads hurt; but it looks as though he is following the same line as the dinarians and saying that his "lesson plan"(establish your True Identity, such as John Jacob Jingleheimer of the family Schmidt; form a record of your demands for lawful money and the like by filing some miscellaneous case with a local court and thus creating an Evidence Repository; and Redeeming Lawful Money by making demands on checks, stamping currency with assertions that it has been redeemed as lawful money, and so on) will, presto-changeo, make you free from all taxation.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Along the same lines:

What do these guys think a bond actually is?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

They don't think, and they have no idea what one is. It just sounds important so they use it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Heather Gibberish-Speaker has the OPPT-1776 Trust, or whatever it was.

And they seem to think there are trillions sitting in a St Germaine Trust, just waiting to be activated.

It is a strange idea, since if you look at the balance sheet of JP Morgan Chase, the "largest bank in the world" their TOTAL Customer Deposits are $1.2 Trillion. So how many banks would be needed to hold these huge sums they imagine?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I think the explanation is simple. The rich and elite have used trusts to mitigate tax liability therefore the credulous followers of gurus and sovereign/de-taxer types all think they need to "git me some of them there trusts" like "the rich folk" do.
I'm sure that trusts have a place in tax planning but I doubt they will do half the things the typical conspiracy theorist thinks they do.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self