A new revelation, courtesy of Chex on Planet Merrill

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

A new revelation, courtesy of Chex on Planet Merrill

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Chex, a senior member on Planet Merrill, has now grace us with the following:

A “license” as you must know, is permission to engage in an act.
Was looking for something I heard on the news about BRIC nations.

Rival World Bank, IMF

In the aftermath of the Yekaterinburg summit, the BRIC nations announced the need for a new global reserve currency, which would have to be "diversified, stable and predictable". Although the statement that was released did not directly criticise the perceived "dominance" of the US dollar – something that Russia had criticised in the past – it did spark a fall in the value of the dollar against other major currencies http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS_Development_Bank

Then came across this interesting article There are three international Trustees named as caretakers of The United States Trust (1789).

There are three international Trustees named as caretakers of The United States Trust (1789).

They are the Pope, in His Temporal Office, the British Monarch, and The United States Postmaster (Civil).

Now I direct your attention to the Treaty of Westminster (1794) in which the City State of Westminster and the Crown Temple pledge “amity” in “perpetuity” with the newly formed United States.

Next, I direct your attention to the Treaty of Verona (1845) in which the then-Pope and the British Monarch, both Trustees of the American national trust, agreed that the representative form of government was incompatible with Divine Right of Kings and with Papal Supremacy, and so both acted in secretive Breach of Trust.

The British Monarch issued Letters of Marque and Reprisal to the members of the Bar Association (British Crown Commercial Company) which issued licenses to privateers to attack American “vessels” in international jurisdictions of the law. That, Sir, is the genesis of Bar Association Licenses.

That article is well worth reading for gits and shiggles. I can just imagine one of the Cardinal's staffers reading the response, and then telling a secretary to, in essence, "send this clown the bedbug letter".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: A new revelation, courtesy of Chex on Planet Merrill

Post by The Observer »

Ok, but I don't get the connection with the US Postmaster being part of this unholy trinity that is minding the United States Trust. Really, since when would have the Queen and the Pope be in cahoots with a lowly postmaster? The only thing I could come up with was that the Pope and Queen need the Postmaster to deliver the Letters of Marque and such to the members of the BAR, but this seems to be a stretch.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The Observer wrote:the Pope and Queen need the Postmaster to deliver the Letters of Marque and such to the members of the BAR, but this seems to be a stretch.
Nah. That's the BARtender.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:Ok, but I don't get the connection with the US Postmaster being part of this unholy trinity that is minding the United States Trust. Really, since when would have the Queen and the Pope be in cahoots with a lowly postmaster? The only thing I could come up with was that the Pope and Queen need the Postmaster to deliver the Letters of Marque and such to the members of the BAR, but this seems to be a stretch.
Maybe because the Postmaster was once a Cabinet official?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Maybe because the Postmaster was once a Cabinet official?
But that is my point. Once the Postmaster General was kicked out of the Cabinet (see "All You Wanted To Know About Illuminati In-Fighting But Have No Right To Know", 1972, author can't be named but was eliminated once this book hit the presses) there was no reason to have him as part of the power pact governing the United States Trust. The Secretary of the Treasury would have made far more sense.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

On Planet Merril, the Postmaster General is one of the most senior people in the government.

Why?

Very simple: He (or she) is a party to the International Postal Union (or something like that) treaty. Thus, the Postmaster General has the power to act for the United States with respect to any and all foreign nations.

I don't have a record of specifically where David first started promulgating this theory and his warped interpretations of it, but none of them (DUH :!: ) made any sense.

Nonetheless, the Merrilites, and other associated loonies picked it up, ran with it, and placed it on the Altar Of Sovereignignoramity.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

AndyK wrote:On Planet Merril, the Postmaster General is one of the most senior people in the government.

Why?

Very simple: He (or she) is a party to the International Postal Union (or something like that) treaty. Thus, the Postmaster General has the power to act for the United States with respect to any and all foreign nations.

I don't have a record of specifically where David first started promulgating this theory and his warped interpretations of it, but none of them (DUH :!: ) made any sense.

Nonetheless, the Merrilites, and other associated loonies picked it up, ran with it, and placed it on the Altar Of Sovereignignoramity.
it also has to do with some executive order that was done during the Reagan years (I think) that specifies the Postmaster General as taking a census of all people for FEMA for relocation purposes, that, they claim makes him party and parcel to being a major player..
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

In Merrillworld, the Postmaster has all sorts of super plenary powers, which would be nice, but he still can't seem to get my mail to me in anything like normal time, so I'm skeptical.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.