Paradise can be yours, Friends, through UBUNTU

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Paradise can be yours, Friends, through UBUNTU

Post by DailyPlanet »

"Paradise can be yours, Friends, through UBUNTU"

It's all so simple.
Contributionism will fix all the problems of society.

Michael Tellinger - Ubuntu a blueprint for Human prosperity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HOs7SNBnEc

Comments from there - just a few were not fawning and positive
Last edited by DailyPlanet on Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
DailyPlanet

Re: Paradise can be yours, Friends, through UBUNTU

Post by DailyPlanet »

The Negative comments (many more that this were positive)
=====
1)
I will listen soon. But what I have heard before from him, is pie-in-the-sky nonsense. It is full of holes, and NOT thought through. But his silly fanclub just laps it up. Why? Why? Why? Have people lost their ability to think?

2)
A pity this much of it is mis-information, and he has Zero knowledge of economics and how people react to incentives. "We can get rid of money... and stop having all those boring discussions about economic things, and making money." Right. Sure. The crops will grow themselves, and factories will run without people and without management. No need for incentives. Everything will magically pull together without the motivating power of money. Yes, it CAN HAPPEN. But it will take huge oppression, and a dictator getting involved in every detail of your like - and FORCING you to do things with threats, rather than the gentle suasion that money can be. Do people really fall for his horsesh/te? It amazes me. 

3)
He's a charlatan. Are people too dim to see that?
He claims he wants to "get rid of money", and then he asks you to Donate money to him. If you see no contradiction in that, you are incredibly thick. I would prefer a better solution, properly thought through, and honestly presented.

4)
They got 8,000 votes, with 1 million Followers.
I don't think it means there was fraud. People may have seen the Video, and not knowing MT or his track record, wondered: "Can I really trust this guy? This sounds too good to be true."
The plan he has for his community sounds great in theory, but I think as he tries to implement it, he will run into one problem after another and constantly need fresh donation. The way forward must be to make this work at some small level: A farm, a home, a neighborhood... whatever, and then grow it. Tellinger needs to wean himself away from relying on donations. Because when he really needs them, they may not be there. And a lack of funds will cause an inevitable failure.
LightinDarkness

Re: Paradise can be yours, Friends, through UBUNTU

Post by LightinDarkness »

Oh dear, this sounds like yet another Zeitgeist style utopian philosophy that the prosperity groupies go nuts over but ultimately ends up no where.