Bringing Back Tara & Rama

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Bringing Back Tara & Rama

Post by Deep Knight »

Not only the source of Dove's NESARA mythology, they're still at it after 14 years! Easily the silliest of a silly bunch, I bring you Lord Ram and Lady Tara, A.K.A. A&A, Lord Ari and Lady Ava, Tara Green and Ram Arjuna, and who knows how many others.

2014, August 5 - Tara's Birthday Present
from the White Knights, shared with All of Us!

Greetings, all you Commanders, Eagles & Angels:

This Birthday, I felt my Beloved and myself received with the greatest gratitude, the very best update ever on the Big Story! NESARA NOW!

Yet, before that, the KOS said, “Happy Birthday, my dearest Green Tara. The Mahdi is here and the job is getting done!”

A bit later, Rama received a call fromLarry, Curly and Mo. They all said “There's a shake-up going on in the District of Criminals.”

Mr. “Special Prosecutor” Patrick Fitzgerald (who cannot be fired) and, from New York, Constitutional Law Professor, Eric Schneiderman (who just took over the Chris Christie case who will be found to have done 9-11 and thus will pay the price) . . . these two have in hand now, over ½ million subpoenas ready to hand out, that go all the way up to Dick Cheney, G. W., Karl Rove, Hillary, Colin Powell, Rummie, Gonzales, Adolf Ashcroft, Tom Ridge, Rudy Giuliani, Bloomberg . . . all who did 9-11 . . . over ½ million subpoenas.

Larry, Curly and Mo put it this way: Mr 19.5ºs and his 3 female witnesses to 9-11, have been “talking behind the scenes”, and Larry, Curly and Mo said also to Rama, “By the way, Lord Rama, these women are not from Earth!”

As we approach 8-8 – Lion’s Gate, another one of Mother's days, the Powers That Were have been playing their cards to the hilt with all of this genocide and murder, a certain evidence of their lack of willingness to return to Love.

This coming Labor Day, Larry, Curly and Mo said, may just be a “Labor of Love” that will send these ones, Mother's recalcitrant children, back to the Dark Rift, where Mother will use the energy to create new universes of Light, Love and Universal Eternal Peace.

NESARA NOW!

In Service to The One,
The A & A Team . . . T & R…Inshallah

Well, inshallah haha back to ya! Can't wait to see all the wonderful changes that happened on August 8th!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Bringing Back Tara & Rama

Post by LightinDarkness »

I am rarely speechless about prosperity believers but wow, this is (even for this subject) a breathtakingly high level of stupidity with these two. DK, I am curious on your thoughts about why these two do not have more influence among NESARA believers? I think I know most of the big names in the crazy town that is NESARA followers, but I have only heard about Tara & Rama here. I don't know why either - there stuff is just as nonsensical/crazy as all of the other self-appointed NESARA gurus. Do you think maybe they have a sizable following but we just dont hear about it for some reason?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tara and Rama had a higher profile in the past, but their mix of silly and greedy has proven to have a short shelf life and they tend to lose devotees regularly. For example, 5 years ago they had KualaPele eating out of their hands and funding a trip to Hawaii to open the portals, but when the portals didn't open and they wanted more money, they had a parting of ways.

A&A's business model is a "really unbelievable story which appeals to a group which is very small but never calls the police" one. I am constantly surprised that anyone follows these idiots.

I have what may appear to be an unhealthy obsession with causing grief for A&A, which comes from an incident about 10 years ago on this forum. A sweet lady from Australia who used the same Star Child contacted Jennifer Lee, Dove's "helper," to see if she could determine once and for all who this really was (it was our theory it was more than one person). We got lots of interesting insights into "her" part of the scam (Star Child was sure there were two people she talked to, and a third person writing many of the e-mails), and an unexpected contact from Lord Rama. Star Child had told "Jennifer" that she had a friend who died and left all her money to Star Child, who wanted to use it "to better the world." She told Jennifer Lee she was sure the money was meant to send to her, and only a few minutes after hanging up had a call from Lord Rama, who told her she needed to send half to him. He laid it on really thick and was in full arm-twisting mode - complete with threats about what might happen to Star Child's "protection" if he didn't (didn't seem to help her "dead" "friend").

Anyway, I gained a particular dislike for A&A due to this incident, and will go out of my way to rain on their parade. However, I was not the one behind notifying Mark Huber's (their sugar daddy about 4 years ago) family, even though they apparently had me on a list of suspects they discussed online (even if you don't win, it's an honor to be nominated).

But, you don't want to hear from me, you want more silliness from A&A, who get all juiced up whenever they see a new fantasy movie and add it to their mythology. For example, last February they saw the second Thor movie...

Tara&Rama Report 2-25-14
Tara and Rama: Greetings!
Then Rama sat down cross-legged, and closed his eyes on the floor in the middle of the empty room remembering that time when they did that. And then it was about five minutes and then Rana Mu said, open your eyes. And as I opened my eyes I was sitting on a huge round, about twenty-five feet in diameter, elevated platform in outer space. The room was nowhere to be found. Beside me to my left sat Rana Mu, and on my right sat the King of Swords, and in his secret service suit, with his sun glasses like Will Smith and the Men in Black. As I looked out I saw millions of points of Light of the Milky Way Galaxy surrounding me. Then things came into focus.

First this is called the Yggdrasil Tree. It's a nebula within the Milky Way Galaxy. For short they call it The Great Tree. There is a scene in the movie Thor, which closely depicts this cosmic tree. This tree encompasses the nine realms. We of Titalacoria, the Diamond One, The New Earth, are located in the Midgard Jotunheim Realm. Those are Nordic words. I quietly for five or ten minutes gazed in awe at this scene, then I looked at The King of Swords and Rana Mu, and expressed my humble gratitude to both of them, and thanked both of them profusely for this transforming experience. Then the King of Swords became a ball of Light. Then Rana Mu became a ball of Light, and then I became a ball of Light, all of us hovering over the platform.

Then I saw legions upon legions upon legions of Star Ships, as far as I could see out into Space. Then the King of Swords said to me, "What is happening on this Planet is we are returning to our original origins, which is plasma energy, continuing to ever more swiftly move toward becoming plasma balls again of super-conscious Light." Then the scene changed, we were back in our physical bodies sitting on the round platform again in mid-space.

Now I looked and could see the Ship of A-Hundred And-Forty-Four-Thousand, one of the original Starships which came from the anti-matter Universe from the Pleaides into the Universe of Nebadon our present Universe to Earth. This time the Ship of A-Hundred-And-Forty-Four-Thousand had the Ka'aba Stone Cube in its original clear Quartz Crystalline beauty, before it became dark, and they were lowering it down to Mecca.

The true name of this Cube is the Tesseract, T-E-S-S-E-R-A-C-T, or the cosmic cube. What it represents is Mother-Father God's unlimited energy. There were nine original cosmic cubes in the beginning of this original story. Only one is left here on Earth. The other eight cubes were removed to the realm of Asgard at the top of the tip of the Yggdrasil Tree of the Nine Realms, so they could remain in a pure untampered state.

So after the King of Swords and Rana Mu share all this with me, I said to both of them, "How does this relate to where we are at now on Earth?" And what they said is all of the brotherhoods and all of the sisterhoods of legends and stories are back, and we are about to meet them in the physical right here, right now.

So the King of Swords said Dr. Stephen Basset and [former] Senator Mike Gravel from the Citizen's Hearings on full disclosure are going to be challenging Congress to have an open hearing on the Congress floor, to have an open hearing discussion on the Congress floor about full disclosure. This could happen as soon as the third week in March. At that point I found myself back in the round domed roof room, and I was by myself in the room. So I got up slowly, and walked out of the room. Then I saw Rana Mu sitting at her desk in her office. She waved at me, winked, and said "Have a nice day Rama!" All that is going on is being, on the cosmic level, totally mitigated by the trillions of trillions of Starships of the Ashtar Command, that are right here amongst us, right now.

The nine cubes are called the infinity stones, and they work with the Infinity Gauntlet, which is a device that is pure plasma energy like the Sun, that is an intergalactic, telepathic communicator between Earth, and Mother's cosmic yoni, the Dark Rift in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. Before the Ship of A Hundred and Forty-Four-Thousand crash-landed, under the Giza Pyramid at present, though the ship crashed there long before the pyramid was brought here from Aldebaran and levitated into place where it is. Since we are in multiversal time and space, these stories have a synchronicity and purpose beyond linear time.

Those of us on the Ship of A-Hundred and Forty-Four-Thousand holding the Light telepathically linked with the [Infinity]Gauntlet at the time in the dark night, and a beam was activated which then beamed up each of the nine infinity cubes, and they were taken back to the realm of Asgard, as I said before, which is adjacent to the Dark Rift. The Nazis tried to get ahold of these infinity stones. One of Hitler's scientists along with Dr.Mengele, went to the city of Tulsenberg Norway. In a castle in Tulsenberg there is a painting of the great tree, and behind the painting it was said there was a vault with one of these in them, and they pursued it from an old Viking map, and they found the vault with nothing in it. So all I can say is that the Solutions Project is in place right now, and we are the Solution and Love is all there is, and we pass the Talking Stick back to you, sisters. Namaste!

Transcription by Arnold Neal Troeh
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Tara and Rama had a higher profile in the past, but their mix of silly and greedy has proven to have a short shelf life and they tend to lose devotees regularly. For example, 5 years ago they had KualaPele eating out of their hands and funding a trip to Hawaii to open the portals, but when the portals didn't open and they wanted more money, they had a parting of ways.
Which of course triggered a Deep Knight Adventure!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7924&p=132507&hilit ... ia#p132507
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote: Which of course triggered a Deep Knight Adventure!
The truth is that it was my later vacation in Hawaii which triggered this. During two weeks there I had a couple of conversations about New Agers using traditional Hawaiian religious beliefs, and saw more examples than I could count. A&A are still really big on Hawaiian references and they often "pass the talking stick" to some supporters in Hawaii at the end of their "radio" program. That is, when they're not begging for money:
On 7-22-14 A&A wrote:So we love you all and we need to ask for help. We have to pay hundreds of dollars to get on to different services and we still owe $600 dollars by the first. If we don’t pay by the first [of August], we don’t have a home because this is a property management; it’s not a friend whose home it is. And so, even if we go over two or three days we got to pay $50 extra dollars a day, and then after three days that’s the end of it. We are gone. And so, we need $600 dollars yet to just pay the rent by the end of this month. And we’re really asking from the depths of our hearts. With this kind of report..
Rama: Yes.
Tara:..let’s not lose our footing right now. If you all could bring yourselves in a deep special place in your hearts to make an extra special effort to make a contribution..
Rama:..we are so grateful, thank you.
Tara: We are so grateful, and we love you all! And I’m going to pass this talking stick back to my sisters in Hawaii at 19.5 degrees. Thank you.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: Which of course triggered a Deep Knight Adventure!
The truth is that it was my later vacation in Hawaii which triggered this. During two weeks there I had a couple of conversations about New Agers using traditional Hawaiian religious beliefs, and saw more examples than I could count. A&A are still really big on Hawaiian references and they often "pass the talking stick" to some supporters in Hawaii at the end of their "radio" program. That is, when they're not begging for money:
On 7-22-14 A&A wrote:So we love you all and we need to ask for help. We have to pay hundreds of dollars to get on to different services and we still owe $600 dollars by the first. If we don’t pay by the first [of August], we don’t have a home because this is a property management; it’s not a friend whose home it is. And so, even if we go over two or three days we got to pay $50 extra dollars a day, and then after three days that’s the end of it. We are gone. And so, we need $600 dollars yet to just pay the rent by the end of this month. And we’re really asking from the depths of our hearts. With this kind of report..
Tara:..let’s not lose our footing right now. If you all could bring yourselves in a deep special place in your hearts to make an extra special effort to make a contribution..
Rama:..we are so grateful, thank you.
Tara: We are so grateful, and we love you all! And I’m going to pass this talking stick back to my sisters in Hawaii at 19.5 degrees. Thank you.
That's a very sad story. No matter how much they beg they can't get enough to support their indolent parasitic lifestyle. My heart goes out to them; but not my money.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Cosmicbee
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Cosmicbee »

Now for my rant and needed to be said.
You are right about the parasitic part. There is nothing in their lives that has not been paid for by others (rent, food, Cable TV, cell phones, gas for car and maintenance of that vehicle, utilities, storage facility and sites they visit that require money and whatever else they ask money for). Believe early on in their lives they both might had jobs (and not for long) but now they use their so-called spiritual work to get money.

Saw the couple up on the East Coast 7-8 years ago when they were attending a conference in PA that they went to for several years (truly a 60s couple in dress, etc.). All I can say is never go to dinner with this couple (from what I heard they claim to have no money and you have to pay for their dinners). Do not know where they got the idea that everyone owes them something and they do not have to pay for anything. If you give them any money (like I did long ago, never hear the end of it by them telephoning you for more money - had to cut off from this).

(They also did this to the Bellringers when they stayed with them for four months around 2003 or so before they went on to Santa Fe. Never paid for anything, including food, or offering anything - Tara seems to like the most expensive things on menus also and makes sure they have the best. Supposedly, Bellringer kicked them out - and called them potheads - guess they always had money for the drugs and still do but don't tell people they need money for that.)

(They also should have read Leadbetter's "The Master And the Path" wherein it is indicated that we don't give ourselves titles and line our pockets with gold for any spiritual work.) Wherein they use various titles -- and he is not the son of Ashtar or whatever titles both of them are using to elevate themselves above others and think they are handling everything for the planet. Also, in doubt that he channels Mother Sekhmet since she does not growl or grunt like he does in his so-called channelings. Personally, do not think they every know who the entity is. Questionable in a lot of the sources of where they get their information.

They are now on the "Ashtar on the Road" calls and there is begging there now. Used to go to these calls but since the so-called people that come through placate these two have to believe that S. Leland had been compromised.

This has really been a "joy ride" for around ten or so years with all of this and also a learning experience for lots of lightworkers in using discernment where the channelers are concerned.
Cosmicbee
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Cosmicbee »

More on this couple:
Tara and Rama (so-called gurus or whatever they are calling themselves): said this in a report (and same thing in various reports and calls over the years) when they were talking about the RV, NESARA and other things (like three days of darkness, etc.) and have been putting other groups and people down for years now (and is it wonder that they have lost hundreds of followers in the last ten years or so).

They have mentioned in calls and other reports that they are the only ones that have all the answers, and are handling everything for the planet, and are right about everything and of course, after the reports come the begging for money for everything in their parasitic life of greed - suckering people in with their "pay it forward narratives to get sympathy" and for people to give them money -- and have always mentioned for the people on the calls to bring more people to the calls (what for to get more money - :roll: ).

THIS IS A QUOTE FROM ONE OF THEIR VARIOUS REPORTS
"And the Bellringers are not on the right track. Cobra’s not, Sheldon Nidle’s not, David Wilcock is not, Neil Keenan is not, Alex Jones is not, Jeff Rense is not, Truth Warrior, Casper, Mountain Goat, Michael King, Ben Fulford, TNT Tony, Hollow Earth, Rumor Mill, Poof News, Drake, Steven Bekow, and ad infinitum. I’m not putting these people down. I’m just saying that they got snared by Black Ops, whether they’re aware of it or not."

Also on many of the calls and reports tell about all the horrible things that are going to happen to the dark cabals (and laughing about it - you can hear in the background the laughing) and then Rama comes on and saying we should all love them more -- so this is the kind of couple they are (maybe so wrapped up in this illusionary world and not facing the reality of it all).

We are all children of the Creator and I see nothing to laugh about. We all came to this planet to learn lessons and hopefully very well from all the people we meet and also in the information we have to discern about.

Suppose there is some truths in what they say, but there is a lot of heresay from the information that they get and they really should not believe all the information they get from their sources and keep an open mind about it and not be so quick in saying that everyone else is controlled by the Black Ops.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dove put Rama and Tara in touch with Bellringer in 2002 and they moved up to South Dakota later that year, just in time for winter. Things didn’t work out well form the beginning when the Bellringers discovered that Rama and Tara were Jewish, and Rama and Tara that the Bellringers had no tolerance for pot smoking. The first great NESARA schism.

Rama and Tara have always had a thing for Mother Sekhmet coming for a visit to kill massive numbers of people. Sometimes those people are identified as being those who have ridiculed their garbage. I remember one classic phone call recording where Rama was talking through a microphone that changed his voice (and the voice of anyone who got too near to him), and at the end they had a “mother is coming now with bloody paws,” session where Lady Tara was talking about killings like some people talk about satisfying sex. Creepy.

BTW, if you've met these two, do they really look like this?

"Follow the Money"
Cosmicbee
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Cosmicbee »

No they do not look like that. Rama has shoulder length curly blonde and Tara has very short medium brown hair. They dress like a couple from the early 60s. When they smiled their teeth are greenish yellow (and I have seen teeth that color nor what causes that).
Last edited by Cosmicbee on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just another pair of nasty little grifters preying on the even stupider. Hopefully they will one day end up in jail where they belong.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Cosmicbee
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Cosmicbee »

I was familiar with them when they were with M. Huber, then Beth Trutwin came on board. They would get almost a 1,000 people on the calls and really I never heard such hogwash in my life from the calls (like someone on acid). Really, do not think that M. Huber knew what was happening all the time.

Then Mark became sick and after that --- Also, believe that Beth was kicked off the Wednesday night calls. After Beth was gone, they couldn't afford to keep up the Wednesday night calls, so it was cancelled. But I see Beth has her own show now on Wednesdays.
Last edited by Cosmicbee on Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Cosmicbee wrote:All of the reptilians stick together (and have you noticed that the majority of their sources are Jewish and their cohorts). But not all of the Jews are like this couple (worked for a lot of them in the business world - mostly lawyers).
We have a zero tolerence for expressions of religious or racial bigotry here, and this is getting darn close. However, you can say anything nasty about shape-shifting, human-munching reptilians that you want, since they don't actually exist with the possible exception of the Queen.

As for Mother Sekhmet cursing like a drunken sailor on leave, this isn't unusual. You know how older people get cranky, and the lady is over 5,000. Imagine waking up every morning, looking in the mirror, and realizing that no amount of plastic surgery is gonna cover those wrinkles.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tara&Rama Report 10-28-14

Rama: Greetings.
Tara: Greetings Everyone! I just wanted to comment just a little more about what’s going on in Florida, in Southern Florida. ... So it is a warning and I wanted everybody to realize that some things are changing because of the law of karma..
Rama: Mhmm.
Tara:..which has not been dealt with on this planet ... Lady Master Nada said it weeks ago and months ago and many other Masters have said it that we are completely one hundred percent in the Fifth Dimension. That being said, in both cases it takes action. This is not -
Rama:..a spectator sport, as Thom Hartmann calls it.
Tara: No.
Rama: Tag, we’re it!
Tara:.. And the activities that we engage in and support. And as we are messengers, please don’t shoot the messenger.
Tara: That’s helpful. Although I’ve gotten lots of calls over the years where the law of karma is so strong that the “overstanding” of where we are, and where we’ve got to go, and how long that takes, and what it takes is very, very difficult to comprehend. So people end up out of frustration and poverty and all the other extenuating circumstances, saying that you know, it must be your fault. We’ve been hearing the same thing over and over and over again. Oh that phrase that repetition is the mother of wisdom. And what gets you from repetitious actions to that wisdom are actions. And this country in particular, it is Egypt. It is Egypt. That’s why there is every single, along the Colorado River that goes all the way down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon..
Tara:..every single one of the temples in Egypt along the Nile are in replica, exactly identically, perfectly identical. And of course the CIA and the Black Ops have surrounded this stuff with electronics, and you try to get in there and you’ll get yourself dead in about thirty seconds.
Rama: Right.
Tara: Nonetheless, there are some folks that have gotten in there, and they have as late as 1906. There are articles in newspapers where certain people actually told people about this. My goodness, Everybody. And you know Nikola Tesla was around at that time in the late 1800’s and he was telling everybody. He had a show on the radio for about 6-7 years, and he was telling everybody everyday about the Galactics.
Rama: He was talking to Lord Monka and Lord Korton on Mars.
Tara: Yes. So we’re giving all kinds of hard news. Just remember it is karma that has not been cleared by doing the dharma, the do-do philosophy.

[Hey! We have a "no potty mouth" policy here and taking about do-do is strictly forbidden! Just for that I'm gonna clip out the whole next section that deals with the 5th dimension, Ascendant Masters, and soul transformation. That'll teach 'em.]

Yet we’re going to expand that now because our chores - as this talking stick, this path as N.E.S.A.R.A.is actually enacted publicly by announcing it. Then the talking stick is passed to all the Shivas on the path, those of us here, or anybody that’s not on that list. Which means that we are going to be handed you know, Saint Germain’s work, Lady Nada’s work, Lord Hiliarion, Ashtar, El Morya. And they move up.
Rama: Mhmm.
Tara: Are we really ready? This has never been about money. The stories that are going on are just amazing. Vincent Bugliosi was on Thom Hartmann and the big picture this evening.
Tara: And he kind of wrote a book that tells it all.
Rama: The case for charging George Bush..
Tara: Junior for murder.
Rama: For murder one.
Tara: Yes, but we haven’t heard much about that for a long time and all of a sudden it’s on the news. And again, I was taught by every single Master Teacher that I’ve ever met along this path. And that’s a whole lot of folks. The first thing you must do is you must pay attention to the news at the level that it’s being delivered. You must ask at a higher level through meditation, prayer, yoga, and all of your divine service, how can I be of service to help this overstanding expand, and have higher wisdom come to my neighbors and my friend. And this is why we are doing this work. This mandate as the messengers comes from something very particular; this is called Ashtar on the Road. And a lot of people don’t know how to comprehend this. Yet in this lifetime as Ashtar’s son Rama chose a very particular role. And it was a very particular role to take the place of the job that Ashtar has been doing so that he can take up another role. What has Ashtar been doing? Ashtar has been doing everything and standing on his head coming through Sister Susan week after week, month after month, year after year to say, tag we’re it. We are members of this Ashtar Command.
Big Will: Tara this is Big Will. I do have a very special question for Lord Rama. Lord Rama this evening a payload rocket from Virginia went up today and exploded. Do you have any knowledge of this?
Rama: Ah yes, that was a rocket that was on its way to send supplies to the international space station, and there were experiments on that rocket.
Tara: That weren’t very nice.
Rama: Maybe that is the case that let’s say some folks took care of that rocket because there were technologies on there not in the Office of the Christ. That’s all I’m willing to say on the matter.
Tara: Yeah, and indeed something else was happening when that spaceship crashed too. You know there was a two hundred foot angel, what was it called- the space launch?
Rama: Oh, the Columbia.
Tara: Yeah, and the whole thing blew up. There were some very ugly experiments on there that they were going to use on the people.
Rama: Yeah, that’s was when they planning to nuke Iran.
Tara: That’s right. And so this two hundred foot angel that they were going to put and trying to tap and pull in the energy.
Rama: A two hundred foot violet flame angel just appeared made entirely out of plasma, extended this mechanical arm-
Tara: To try and take that energy.
Rama: To take a sample of the angel.
Tara: And so what did the angel do is just sent it right back where it came from, and that’s what happened.
Tara: And this is a very,very critical thing; awareness and pursuing this. We were told seek, you must do the seeking and then you will find; knock and the door will open. Ask and it shall be given. And what’s being given? More love!
Rama: More love.
Tara: More of the right stuff.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

One thing that should be obvious to anyone taking the time to read this "transcript" of their "internet radio" show are the big gaps in their narative which makes this already-hard-to-follow stuff almost impossible to make sense of. For example, they were talking about something having to do with Egypt and the Grand Canyon, and these things in the Grand Canyon being temple replicas. At least that was my guess.

Rama and Tara are really big on ancient Egypt, so this is no surprise. There have been many myths over the years about Egyptians or some other ancient peoples leaving inscriptions or whatever in North America, almost exclusively inaccessable places. Here is one about the city caves in the Grand Canyon,
https://sites.google.com/site/ancienteg ... and-canyon

Ancient Egyptians, Grand Canyon

This Egyptian Tunnel City was named Kincaids Cave for G.E. Kincaid who first entered the Cave when he was working for S. A. Jordan.
Visitors were restricted from entering Kincaids Cave after the Grand Canyon National Park Act was finally signed by President Woodrow Wilson in 1919
FBI Agents now guard Kincaids Cave and other Archaeological Sites in the Grand Canyon.
This is a Gold Artifact for the Egyptian King named Khyan, Khian or Khayan was found in the Egyptian Tunnel City in the Grand Canyon that was named Kincaids Cave.
The Egyptian Shrine is holding Egyptian Lotus Flowers in both Hands. Lotus Flowers originated as Native Flowers in Egypt.
The Egyptian Shrine was in the first cross Tunnel in the Tunnel which was in the exacatly the same location that the Shrines were in the Valley of the Kings Tunnel Cities were Egyptian Kings lived, before the Kings of Ancient Egypt begain to build Pyramids and above gound Cities in Egypt.
The Archaeological meaning of the power Beams raidiating to the Hieroglyphic symbols for the Ancient Kings Hieroglyphic Symbols
means Khyan, Khian or Khayan was a powerfull King in Egypt.
Khyan, Khian or Khayan was recorded as a Decendent of Zaphnath or (Joseph) that was the King of Egypt from 1610 to 1580 at Avaris Egypt where King Zatnnath ruled Egypt from also.
All Kings and Pharaoh's had different Egyptian Hieroglyphs for symbol identification.

The ancient Egyptians were Buddhists? Who knew?

This interested me because the original NESARA troika of Dove, A&A and Jennifer Lee were all believers in a link between Hawaii and Ancient Egypt. Sure, there's no evidence, but there was this extremely obscure book that all of them read by Steven M. "Raj" Shorr called "Keeper of Secrets." To quote myself from an earlier post:

In his self-published book "Keeper of Secrets" he reveals how he traveled to Egypt, visited the pyramids, impressed the hell out of the natives with his powerful energy field (not to mention the local women who gave themselves to him freely) and was finally taken into the confidence of "The Gatekeeper" for the pyramids, who tells him that Ra is the Great Kahuna.

I also missed the transcript from 2 weeks before, a gem from which I will include here. Prepare for begging:

Tara&Rama Report 10-14-14

Tara: Greetings Everyone, and well met! I just want to make an extra request for assistance at this time. It’s been a week now - have had nothing. No money. A sister assisted so there would be able to get gas. Yet sustenance is also a necessity of life and we have a couple of bills that are overdue - two and a half weeks overdue now. In this time it’s already over and we’re entering into this time where the dignity of all beings comes back into place. Yet I’m just calling on our sisters and brothers here in this network to please assist us, if at all possible at this time. And we love you with all our hearts and all of our souls.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Rama & Tara & Egypt & Hawaii Cont.

Lord Rama promoted this obscure book, first by name and later using its ideas as his own. I personally lost track of them for a couple of years as they left posting on the Internet and went to phone calls and "internet radio" shows. Trust me, if you've ever listened to them this gets old really fast and you drop off.

Then, Kauilapele came along. Not only does this guy live in Hawaii, he seems to have enough income from some source to travel places a few times a year. A&A convinced him that they had the recipe for "opening the portals," you know the ones between Hawaii and Egypt and Lake Titicaca, but needed a vacation, er, quest to Hawaii to do it. Long story short, another overplayed hand and a parting of the ways, but not after it was well documented, Kauilapele likes publicity. Strangely enough, there are no videos or pictures of Rama & Tara, who are notorious for being camera shy. Kauilapele went on to follow Belllringer and then Heather Tucci-Jarraf, completing a post-Dove NESARA hat trick.

Tara Green and Ram D. Berkowitz (as close as I can come to actual names) are new-age sponges, soaking up anything they find and incorporating it into their narrative. This is how an obscure Internet proposal named NESARA suddenly became the long-waited-for solution to your money problems and everything!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tara & Rama Report 11-11-14

Tara: Hello everybody. Greetings everyone and I just gotta give an A+ ... The most incredible news is this portal that we are all aware of, this crystalline ascension gateway 11-11 today, and it’s a super high vibrational opening portal that assists us to evolve our consciousness, and as we all participate it’s like a floodgate. My point is that the higher vibrational energy inside the gateway portal to ascension of 11-11 allows the power of love to overcome the love of power.
Tara: And that’s the key here.
Tara: The most recent was that these folks that stole this election. Mr.Mitch McConnell actually brought on that Ping May ship that he has full access to of his father-in-law’s. He brought on that ship the Ebola virus. And the Ebola virus was put into the vaccines. They’re using vaccines of every nature to try to reduce the human population. And I’m very aware of the nature of the beast. Okay, they’re saying, ‘out of sight out of mind.’ The last person who had Ebola got well and so then we can just forget about it. And of course we are all one.
And over there in Beijing on Sunday evening three ninjas hired by Minister-
Rama: Abe.
Tara: Shinzo Abe, President Shinzo Abe he ordered up a couple of his yakuza ninjas - three of them - and they tried to kill the King of Swords and the President. And the King of Swords used his phaser and they’re little puddles on the floor.
Tara: And that doesn’t necessarily mean that they won’t try again. The next night Larry, Curley and Mo were sleeping in the same room as the King of Swords and the President. And trying to take all of this with a little bit of humor really is helpful. It is helpful because this is just like they’re desperate to keep the power in their hands, as on the other side of that door is facing the music. And that music is that they did some things called 9/11.
And Rama had a little experience with Joe Biden last week.
Rama: Yes, I went with Tom the Cat and we went to Joe Biden’s office [out of body]. And Tom the Cat just asked me to go and do this. It was one of those quiet moments where we had a moment to just do that little journey, and we went to Joe Biden’s office. And he was sitting at his desk and he had his head in his hands, and it was like he was in the depths of despair almost. And we just you know, Tom the Cat just said, okay we’re going to do a little reiki on Uncle Joe. So Tom put his hands on his forehead and the back of his skull, and I put my hands on either side of his head. And we just held the energy for Joe. And then it was like about five minutes we did that.
Tara: And then he went to sleep.
Rama: He just laid his head on the desk and went to sleep. And you know, Tom said we better go know because the detection equipment picks our frequencies up. So we got out of there.
Tara: Yes it is, but put it in the circle of support. Their day is not - oh and that’s another thing the King of Swords said. He said that the Bushes and the Clintons are very much not long for this Earth..
Rama: Yeah.
Tara:..anymore. We’re at this place where Mother’s paws are on the ground and she’s made her decision. And they can try their hand on their second death or not in front of Mother. That’s the way that she put it.
“In retreat, our perspective is refreshed and changed. From a place of mindfulness and stillness we will be able to see the source of the internal chatter that is causing turmoil or imbalance. As we refuse to retreat, we could be in danger because things are out of our immediate control. The energy of the Great Exceeding is here. Therefore, it is now time to assess what is going on and leave the outcome—the correction or the collapse—to Great Spirit, the universal energies that aid us all in seeking balance in our inner world of love and wisdom. We are not, nor ever have been in control. Get over that concept, it is an ultimate danger and will destroy peace of mind, relationships and spirit. The situation is great, the opportunities are great, the danger is great. Stay awake: We will receive in Great and proper measure.”

Rama: Namaste.
Tara: Namaste and Inshallah and I pass the talking stick, and please help, Everybody. Thank you so much.

Transcription by Julie.
"Follow the Money"