Periodic mundane events that excited prosperity believers

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Periodic mundane events that excited prosperity believers

Post by LightinDarkness »

I have been following the prosperity insanity on the internet for 4 or 5 years now. One thing that always amazes me is how completely mundane events get the true believers riled up into hysterics that the prosperity programs must be releasing soon. What is so amazing is that these mundane events happen on a periodic basis - and every time they get brought up as "proof" that NESARA/prosperity packages will be delivered soon. Here are my favorites, anyone else have anything like this?

(1) UPS/Fed Ex/USPS hiring lots of part-time temporary employees for the holidays. Like clockwork, every year when a mail delivery company announces its seasonal hiring numbers the true believers all point to it as "proof" packages are on their way. These announcements are ALWAYS made in September and October, because it takes that much time to hire and train people for the holiday delivery season. And EVERY YEAR prosperity believers claim that its much to early to be hiring for the holidays so it must be due to prosperity packages.

This year has a new twist to events. UPS and USPS had major problems with delivery snafus right around the holidays in 2013 which resulted in a lot of stuff being late and after Christmas. To avoid that, they are hiring much more than usual. Makes sense, right? Not to our prosperity believers. They all think this is further proof of NESARA, because they are hiring more than they have previously.

For an examples of this, see this popular prosperity conference call at about 135 minutes in:
https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/pl ... eFL7/jq1ps

(2) Congress members deciding not to seek re-election. Every two years during an election year, the news media reports on X number of Congresspersons and Senators who are not seeking re-election. Us sane people know this is normal. It is just people retiring, people whose district demographics have changed and they know they can't win re-election, or people who have done something stupid enough to be forced out by the DNC or RNC. And again like clockwork EVERY YEAR prosperity believers claim this is a huge news event. They all think it must be proof that Congress will be arrested soon, because the "mass arrests" of everyone in government is part of the NESARA mythology.

What amazes me is that even though we go through these events every year(s), its like they completely forget that they all got riled up about them last year. Talk about short memory spans. When nothing happens come January, and it turns out all those delivery drivers were just for holiday packages - and the new Congress comes in - they'll just act like they never got excited about it.
DailyPlanet

Re: Periodic mundane events that excited prosperity believer

Post by DailyPlanet »

Drill down, and ask a NESARA believer why they believe, and you may soon find that they are relying on CHANNELED messages, from sources like: The KOS, or the Dove of Oneness.

Drill deeper still, and you will find there's nothing on the bottom of the well. The long term followers will tell you that legitimate press reports did actually come out 10 or more years ago, but they cannot find them. They have been lost, hidden, or suppressed.

Don't believe me?
Have a look at the chat here, that's how the conversation when a long series of questions were asked: http://tinyurl.com/Acore-Nesara