Ebola Grins and Giggles

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Ebola Grins and Giggles

Post by Deep Knight »

A truly scary tragedy with nothing to joke about - except you would never know this from how it is being treated by the usual suspects. For example, here are some excerpts from the last few days at MacHaffie's blog.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Benjamin Fulford – 10/13/2014
Oct132014 Do top Western leaders work for hostile aliens or are they just evil?
... These same G20 leaders called for money to “fight ebola,” being apparently unaware that it was being spread artificially by their own secret leadership.

Ebola is not real and the only people who have gotten sick are those who have received treatments and injections from the Red Cross
if true it is downright criminal, but the reasons they are doing this is even worse

Monday, October 13, 2014
EBOLA ATTACK ON AMERICA! HOW TO STOP IT! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT, 13, 2014
Comments from Erasmus of America before forwarded report quoted below. Forwarded report states America targeted to be mass hit with Ebola which was originally invented in American biological warfare lab and states that the CDC in Atlanta, GA holds the patent on Ebola. And the NIH holds at this time all patents on Ebola vaccines. My father invented the Vatican endorsed industrial food process to make a super health food from wheat which university tests stated made laboratory rats immune to all diseases. Fast pass my Omni Law virtually overnight and I can begin manufacture of this super health bread...

Sunday, October 12, 2014
Ebola Hoax: 100% REVEALED! CNN + NYT caught using CRISIS ACTORS! MUST SEE

Sunday, October 12, 2014
Hard Proof the Ebola Outbreak is a Hoax

Sunday, October 12, 2014
CDC Suggests "Hermetically Sealed Coffins" For Ebola Victims - AKA "FEMA Coffins"
NOW WE KNOW WHY ALL THOSE FEMA COFFINS SPOTTED ALL OVER THE U.S.A. YEARS AGO......

Thursday, October 9, 2014
MYSTERY VIRUS FOUND WHERE ILLEGAL-ALIEN KIDS SENT

Sunday, October 5, 2014
from Jim Stone - EBOLA IS A FRAUD
BLOCKBUSTER, AND I MEAN BLOCKBUSTER UPDATE ON REPORT: TRUTH: Africa has FAR MORE Cell phones than North America, WHY NO EBOLA PHOTOS THEN? There are 750 MILLION cell phone subscriptions in Africa, AND over 200 million private web connected computers. WHY NO EBOLA PHOTOS? Let me ask this again: WHY NO EBOLA PHOTOS POSTED TO FACEBOOK BY AFRICANS?

Monday, August 4, 2014
NOT ONLY DOES US GOVERNMENT RESEARCH SHOW THAT THERE IS A CURE FOR EBOLA, BUT THIS INFORMATION IS BEING SUPPRESSED BY THE US GOVERNMENT....
HI JOHN, PLEASE POST THIS AS THERE ARE PEOPLE BEING USED BY THE GOVERNMENT TO POST INFORMATION ON WHY NOT TO USE THIS. THIS FLAWED INFORMATION WILL COST A LOT OF LIVES IF THIS GOVERNMENT SPONSORED EVENT TO INVOKE MARTIAL LAW GETS INTO HIGH GEAR..... COLLOIDAL SILVER AND OZONE THERAPY IS OUR ONLY MEANS OF DEFENCE....

MacHaffie is know for wanting to have it both ways, here it seems he has it every which way but loose.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Ebola Grins and Giggles

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"COLLOIDAL SILVER AND OZONE THERAPY IS OUR ONLY MEANS OF DEFENCE...."

Yes -- I've always wanted to have indelibly blue skin.... :snicker:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

The most fascinating/sad thing about how conspiracy theory/prosperity idiots (often the same thing) are responding to ebola is how they react to governments declaring states of emergency/disaster over it.

Why this happens in reality: Declarations of emergency/disaster happen because they trigger certain funding/bureaucratic processes that make it easier for the government to respond to whatever the problem is. As such, in and of themselves such declarations aren't only "not a big deal" in many cases they are actually a good thing because it shows the government is being proactive about their response to a potentially dangerous situation. That is why for example you see states declare emergencies days before major snowstorms or hurricanes. Truthfully instead of "state of emergency" they should be renamed to "something bad maybe possibly could happen if we don't address it promptly, so heres some bureaucratic language to free up some funding to address it before it becomes a problem" (but thats a bit long).

The conspiracy theorist response: OH MY GOD! SEE! THIS IS PROOF THE DARK CABAL IS HIDING FROM US THAT EBOLA IS A PANDEMIC/FALSE FLAG (PICK ONE). EVERYONE RUN AROUND IN CIRCLES CREAMING HYSTERICALLY AND GO BUY HAZMAT SUITS/FEEL SMUG THAT YOU KNOW WHAT IS 'REALLY GOING ON' (PICK ONE).

The latest example of this is from Zero Hedge, a financial conspiracy blog that loves drumming up ebola hysteria. See the comments:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-1 ... s#comments
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

How could all of these contradictory conspiracy theorist reports be true at the same time? Gassy Rassy finds a way.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014
HOW TO WAGE EBOLA WARFARE IN AMERICA. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 15, 2014 5:01 PM

HOW TO WAGE EBOLA WARFARE IN AMERICA. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 15, 2014
I SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES AND BECAME ACTIVE IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE. I AM GOOD AT THE GAME AND OFTEN FIGURED OUT SECRET MOVES AND PLANS OF ENEMIES OF AMERICA BY PUTTING THE PIECES TOGETHER OF INFORMATION I WAS ABLE TO GATHER. I CALLED CORRECTLY THEIR MOVES AND PLANS AHEAD OF TIME. THIS IS CALLED "DEDUCTIVE REASONING" SHERLOCK HOLMES WOULD SAY TO DR. WATSON! THIS EBOLA SCARE BUILDING UP IN AMERICA IS PART OF A PLAN FOR THE MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA AND MAKING OBAMA DICTATOR OF AMERICA FOR LIFE. BY EXPOSING HOW THE PLAN WORKS, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO STOP THE PLAN FOR THE MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA. HOWEVER, FOLKS, YOU PASS THIS REPORT MASSIVELY OUT ACROSS AMERICA SO A PLANNED 200 MILLION OF YOU DON'T GET KILLED BY THE OBAMA MILITARY TAKEOVER PLAN! AS ANOTHER REPORT SAID ABOUT PASSING ON IMPORTANT REPORTS ALL AMERICANS NEED TO SEE: " May I request that you keep this (report) going until this information reaches the email of all POLITICIANS and the news media! PEOPLE THAT DELETE THIS TYPE OF EMAIL, REFUSE TO PASS IT ON, OR SIMPLY DON'T CARE ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THAT PEOPLE THAT DO CARE CAN'T MAKE ANY HEADWAY...THE THREATS ARE REAL." When you do pass on to others what you received and this pattern holds on, soon the message is multiplied until it reaches almost the entire nation and any attempted news censorship in America is broken by this tactic! With enough people forwarding an important message promptly as possible to others, an entire nation can be covered with the message in even as short a time as 2,3, or 4 days flat! That is standard compounding of math until the total is even hundreds of millions of people within a few days. You don't know your own power over a nation until you exercise it!

Yesterday Oct. 14, I posted HOW TO STOP EBOLA IN AMERICA on I covered both how to potentially fight and fast win against Ebola if it breaks loose in America and badly threatens the people of America. I also in this report referred the people to the report on Nesara News also run the same day Oct. 14 which was :
Ebola is not real and the only people who have gotten sick are those who have received treatments and injections from the Red Cross
if true it is downright criminal, but the reasons they are doing this is even wors
This Ebola Is Not Real was posted on Nesara News which you can read at

This entire report on why Ebola is not real can be read in the Oct. 14 report on Nesara News
Sometimes in military intelligence work, the truth is found between two positions or a mix of two positions. From what evidence I have seen, I will evaluate that there is a real Ebola virus which was correctly reported as invented in an American biological warfare lab and then patented by a branch of the U.S. Government. Also, it appears that it does not infect fast enough or easily enough to be a super weapon for biological warfare. So a cover story was created how to successfully infect entire nations if you want with Ebola by trick propaganda and psychological warfare. Let us put some pieces together for a conspiracy clever enough for satan himself to have dreamed up on how to kill off even 200 million Americans who are tricked into consenting to be murdered by Obama and co-traitors in the Executive Branch of the federal government. This move would soon panic the American people into accepting Obama as dictator of America for life as a way they think to save their lives whereas in reality he was the one who killed off 200 million Americans. One American federal employee indicated that this was the figure (200 million) that he had overheard that the Obama White House planned to have killed through the employment of Ebola as the front to kill off this planned number of Americans.

Put the pieces together!
LIBERIA’S BIGGEST NEWSPAPER: Formaldeyde in Water Allegedly Causing Ebola-like Symptoms
October 11, 2014
There have been multiple reports of wells being poisoned by formaldehyde in Liberia and also Guinea. Formaldehyde mimics the symptoms of Ebola and would simulate an Ebola attack.

GERMAN LAB CONFIRMS BRITON DID NOT DIE OF EBOLA: DID HE DIE OF FORMALDEHYDE POISONING?
October 11, 2014
The Briton who died of Ebola-like symptoms did not have Ebola, a German laboratory has said.
The Briton was reportedly consuming large quantities of alcohol and Formaldehyde or methanol, which has been reported in water poisoning incidents in Liberia, is soluble in water and alcohol. Could he have been the victim of a toxic attack to simulate an Ebola outbreak in central Europe?
If a US lab, specifically Naval Medical Research Centre personnel, had performed the Ebola test, might they have found Ebola given the faultiness of the US diagnostic tes

Since U.S. military personnel are being sent over to Africa to force vaccinate natives there with a claimed vaccine against Ebola, if the vaccine instead has live Ebola in it, this would be an effective way to mass spread Ebola and panic in Africa as well as America, Europe, etc. If U.S. military are ordered to force the vaccination of all Americans after an outbreak of claimed Ebola across America which in reality would be the poisoning of their drinking water by formaldeyde by elements of C.I.A. used because they are a number of hardened traitors in C.I.A. (they recruit a lot of hardened criminals to their ranks!), the dumb, gullible, trusting Americans to whom their god is the government instead of God, they would believe this hoax line of the White House that a great Ebola outbreak had just occurred in America. The U.S. military personnel could think that they are serving the nation of America and the American people not knowing that they are killing them by forcing people to take live Ebola injections the corrupt intelligence elements in Wash., D.C. have arranged as the claimed anti-Ebola vaccines to protect the American people from Ebola in America. Ebola Obama has a wild criminal background which I have exposed and documented in some of my previous national reports posted with Nesara News. Wash., D.C. is totally corrupt under the Democrats who control Wash., D.C. and not the Republicans at this moment. The Democrats have legally hidden from the American people that Obama DID GIVE A FORGED BIRTH CERTIFICATE WHEREAS HE WAS NOT BORN IN AMERICA AND WAS BORN IN KENYA INSTEAD. A SHARP LAWYER WHO I QUOTED FROM IN A RECENT REPORT FOUND MASSIVE ERRORS IN STATEMENTS MADE IN THE CLAIMED BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR OBAMA. HIS CLAIMED SOCIAL SECURITY WAS THAT FOR A MAN WHO DIED AND WAS TRACKED DOWN BY ANOTHER LAWYER WHO HAPPENS TO BE THE DAUGHTER OF THE FAMOUS JOHN WAYNE. OBAMA FINANCED THE BURNING DOWN OF CHRISTIAN CHURCHES ACROSS AMERICA AND AT ONE CHURCH, THE MUSLIM TERRORIST CROWD THERE CHOPPED DOWN THE 100 OR SO CHRISTIAN BLACK WOMEN AND CHILDREN TRYING TO FLEE FROM THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH OBAMA'S TERRORIST COUSIN BURNED DOWN BEING FINANCED BY HIS COUSIN OBAMA WHO LATER RAN FOR THE WHITE HOUSE! IN A RECENT REPORT POSTED WITH NESARA NEWS, I EVEN SHOWED A PICTURE OF THE BURNED DOWN CHURCH IN KENYA WHERE ALL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN FLEEING IT WERE CHOPPED DOWN AND MURDERED BY A REPORTED UP TO 2,000 MUSLIM TERRORIST MOB THERE! IF YOU TRUST THIS MASS LIAR, CON ARTIST, AND MASS MURDERER AS THE MAN WHO PAYS FOR MASS MURDER IS THE HEAD MURDERER OF ALL THE MURDERERS WHO WORKED FOR HIM! YANK HIM OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE AND FAST BEFORE HE ALSO TRIES TO KILL OFF 200 MILLION AMERICANS (OVERHEARD FIGURE BY FEDERAL EMPLOYEE) AS HIS MEANS TO BECOME DICTATOR OF AMERICA FOR LIFE!
UNLESS YOU WANT THE DEMOCRATS COVERING FOR OBAMA TO BE PART OF THE PLAN TO KILL OFF 200 MILLION AMERICANS, DON'T VOTE FOR ANY DEMOCRATS IN THIS NOVEMBER ELECTION! VOTE REPUBLICANS THIS ONCE AND NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE REPUBLICANS, BUT SHOWING ALL THE POLITICIANS IN WASH., D.C. THAT YOU CAN VOTE AS A UNITED NATIONAL BLOC, ALL POLITICIANS WILL NOW TAKE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SERIOUSLY TO SERVE AND NOT RULE OVER!
A BIG SECTION OF THIS REPORT JUST DISAPPEARED. WILL WRITE SHORTER ENDING NOW. I SPOTTED A PRODUCT WHICH I AND HEALTH GENIUS FRIENDS OF MINE THINK THIS LOOKS LIKE IT SHOULD BLOCK AND CURE EBOLA IF USED. IT KNOCKED OUT ALL OTHER FORMS OF VIRUSES EVER TESTED WITH IT AND NEVER POSED THREATS TO THOSE USING THIS. THIS HEALTH DISCOVERY WAS SUPPRESSED ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THE MEDICAL FIELD FELT THREATENED THAT IT WOULD CURE TOO MUCH IF NOT SUPPRESSED! I WILL BE BUYING THIS FOR MYSELF AND THOSE CLOSE TO ME I WOULD WANT TO PROTECT FROM ANY EBOLA THREAT. THOSE WHO PUT IN $25 OR MORE IN OUR OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM ON OUR WEBSITE I WILL THROUGH OCT. 25, 2014 SEND YOU THE INFORMATION WHAT NON-CHEMICAL COCKTAIL HEALTH PRODUCT APPEARS THAT IT CAN KNOCK OUT ANY VIRUS IN THE WORLD. UNLESS EBOLA HAS SPECIAL DEFENSE NO OTHER VIRUS HAS, LOGIC AND COMMON SENSE SAY TO TEST THIS ONE AGAINST EBOLA AS NO OTHER GOOD OFFERS HAVE BEEN SHOWN TO THE PUBLIC SO FAR. THOSE WHO PUT IN $100 OR MORE INTO THE OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM, I WILL BUY AND SEND TO THEM ONE BOTTLE OF THIS SPECIAL HEALTH PRODUCT WHICH WORKED SO WELL ABROAD UNTIL THE MEDICAL SOURCES SUPPRESSED IT WHERE DISCOVERED AS THEY FEARED IT THREATENED THEIR MEDICAL INCOME. ONCE THE WORD IS OUT WHAT SUPER HEALTH PRODUCT HAS HAD ONLY 5 STAR COMMENTS ON HOW GOOD IT WORKED FOR CUSTOMERS, IT MAY SELL OUT AND BE HARD FOR LATER PEOPLE TO FAST BUY IN AMERICA! FIRST COME! FIRST SERVE ON THIS! SIMPLE TEST THAT WASH., D.C. WOULD AVOID DOING ON THIS. TAKE A FEW INFECTED EBOLA ANIMALS AND GIVE THEM THIS. IF IT WORKS ON THEM, WHY WOULD NOT ALSO WORK AS WELL ON HUMANS? AND END OF EBOLA CRISIS FOR AMERICA AND THE WORLD!
OUR PROPOSED OMNI LAW GIVES THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE RIGHT OF LEGAL REFERENDUM OVER WASH., D.C. TO FORCE IT TO SERVE THEM INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE MASTER OVER THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. BY REFERENDUM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN CREATE OR CANCEL ANY LAW OR POLICY THEY WANT TO GOVERN THEM AND FORCE THE GOVERNMENT TO NOW SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH RESPECT FOR THEIR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS IN AMERICA INSTEAD OF BEING INTENDED SHEEP LED TO THE SLAUGHTER BY THE FRONTS IN WASH., D.C. FOR THE EVIL CABAL WHO ARE THEIR REAL SECRET BOSSES AND NOT YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
OUR OMNI LAW IS ON OUR WEBSITE AND FULL NAME IS THE OMNIBUS CIVIL RIGHTS ACT FOR AMERICA. MONEY PUT INTO OUR OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM ON OUR WEBSITE OR PRODUCTS BOUGHT ON OUR WEBSITE ALL HELP FINANCE THE OMNI LAW DRIVE IN AMERICA. THE POWER ELITE WANT TO PUT AMERICA INTO LATER HYPERINFLATION WHICH IS A NIGHTMARE FOR ANY NATION GOING THROUGH IT. I STUDIED WITH SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE INCLUDING A GERMAN ECONOMIST ENDORSED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN AS TEACHING THE ONLY TRUE ECONOMIC SCIENCE IN THE 20TH CENTURY. PASS THE OMNI LAW AND THE AMERICAN ECONOMY WON'T CRUSH BY EVIL CONSPIRACY BUT SKYROCKET IN PROSPERITY THROUGH PLAN OF GOOD LEADERS INCLUDING ME AND USING THE OMNI LAW TO GET THE RIGHT ECONOMIC POLICIES AND LAWS SET UP SO AMERICA RISES TO ITS POTENTIAL INSTEAD OF CRASHING INTO A NATIONAL GRAVE FOR IT ARRANGED BY THE EVIL CABAL. LET ALL POLITICIANS RUNNING FOR OFFICE NOV., 2014 THAT YOU EXPECT THEM TO COMMIT TO PASS THE OMNI LAW AND NOW! ANY NOT WILLING, VOTE AGAINST THEM!
OUR NATIONAL WEBSITE IS FASTBOO... MAKE CHECKS, ETC. OUT TO NIFI IF NOT ORDERING THROUGH OUR WEBSITE AND TELL US WHAT PAYMENT IS FOR. EVERYTHING HELPS TO FINANCE OUR OMNI LAW DRIVE IN AMERICA. AND SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING. WE WILL TAKE A PART OF WHAT WE RAISE THROUGH OCT. 25 TO HELP JOHN WITH ON HIS EXPENSES TO RUN NESARA NEWS WITH. HE BRINGS OUT TOO MUCH TRUTH IN AMERICA TO LET HIM FALL BECAUSE OF LACK OF SUPPORT FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! HE HAS PERFORMED A GREAT SERVICE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
PASS THIS REPORT ON TO ALL AMERICANS AND FAST! THE NOVEMBER ELECTION IS COMING FAST AND YOU WANT THE POLITICIANS TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOW ONCE MORE THEIR MASTERS AND NOT THEIR SHEEP TO LEAD AROUND ANYWAY THEY WANT TO! WHEN YOU STAND UP, THEY WILL RESPECT YOU AS THEY SHOULD AS THEIR BOSSES!
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN WHO DESCENDS FROM NEWSPAPER PEOPLE BOTH SIDES OF THE FAMILY AND FIRMLY BELIEVES IN TELLING THE PEOPLE THE TRUTH SO THEY CAN KNOW HOW TO RUN THEIR NATION AND BLESS IT WITH THEIR WISDOM!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:23 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

Wow, the first time I've ever seen Erasmus, shill for money AND not mention the incredible, superpendous, awesome world changing, Vatican Endorsed Industrial Food Bread Process...

He's gotta be slipping...
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, October 16, 2014
Pentagon Joint Chiefs Full of Sissy Boys
In Response To: Veterans Today SiteTaken Down After Publishing Ebola Terrorist Warning (Lion)

----------------------
Are the Pentagon Joint Chiefs participating in the ebolagate terrorism coverup?
The military could stop this madness in an instant by arresting the Bilderberg perps, closing the borders, and taking the participating politicians doing the bidding of their Bilderberg owners away in handcuffs.
Is a chestful of medals, a backroom full of butter boys, and a bank account full of corporatist bribes enough to make the Pentagon sissy boys look the other way as their own country is being attacked, and destroyed from within?
That appears to be the case.
The Pentagon generals are all too willing to act as predator agents of the international mind parasite, while ignoring the plight of the people of the usa.
The Joint Chiefs can participate as war criminals, bomb the snot out of countries their Corporatist Bilderberg controllers want to destroy and steal the resources from - murder millions upon millions of innocents - yet they are not willing to lift a finger to help the American people, who are being needlessly terrorized for profit of the Bilderberg perps.
Flucking sissy schlepps.
They must be expecting big payoffs from this one, too.
Given the 'exceptional caliber' of the traitors at the top ranks of the Pentagon, it's no surprise they are ignoring yet another blatantly obvious, inside job, terrorist attack on America.
Lion
--------------------------
: As of 20:30 hrs on Oct 15, the VT site was down, when I tried
: logging on.
: According to Duff, VT was hit by NSA after publishing the
: following piece.
: --------------------
: VT Issues First Ebola Warning (Subject to National Security
: Hack!)
: Even We Are Onboard
: —
: By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor
: Editor’s note: Veterans Today came under a massive assault
: from the US Army Signals/Hacker Corps at Ft. Huchuca after
: this was published.
: Only 2 reads, and down the site went.
: Something on here is very secret.
: Information on this site is directly sourced from an
: intelligence agency of a close US ally who is very upset
: that they have discovered the US involved in something
: extremely dirty and very dangerous.g
: This is what we have reason to believe: There is an organized
: terror plot on behalf of financial entities to spread Ebola
: through the United States.
: We believe airlines and hospitals are part of it, that
: Homeland Security and the TSA are involved.
: I look on this as an analog of the “Crotch Bombing” in
: Detroit, Christmas some years ago when a filthy, mumbling
: and penniless (son of a millionaire CIA asset) Nigerian
: flew from Yemen to Ghana to Nigeria to Amsterdam to Detroit
: without tickets, a passport or visa, luggage or even a
: recent bath.
: He flew first class.
: At some point during his trip, airport security officials gave
: him a bomb, we believe at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam.
: Today, the same thing is going on.
: We have information through private communication with a well
: known and sometimes maligned foreign intelligence agency
: that the US has been targeted.
: Rather than use a weaponized Ebola strain, people are being
: purposefully infected with Ebola.
: As to who they are and why they allow this, there could be
: many reasons.
: I don’t care if they are jihadists, Boko Harum, mind
: controlled or whatever, that question and questions like it
: have conveniently been an excuse for blocking
: investigations and prosecutions.
: We do not know for certain if this involved profit related to
: vaccinations but we do know that it involves the upcoming
: US election, oil price fluctuations and manipulation of the
: US stock markets.
: Billions have been lost during the last 10 days but, more
: importantly, hundreds of billions will be made in what is
: now a pure “pump and dump” at the hands of the “grand
: cartel” that Preston James speaks of so often.
: Today, Turkish tanks fired on Kurdish position defended by US
: air support inside Syria.
: The Turks are now fighting openly on the side of ISIS.
: Earlier to day, the Turks hit Kurdish positions inside Turkey
: and Syria with American built F 16s while denying the US
: the ability to use its own NATO bases inside Turkey.
: The timing of the Ebola scare coincides with these actions and
: those behind ISIS, the Murdoch/Fox media group, the Koch
: Brothers, key leaders of the American right, McCain,
: Graham, along with the Bronfman and Giuliani groups,
: supported by Qatar and the Saudi Royal family and the
: Likudist mobsters in Israel are a good guess.
: What is required is broad control over international travel,
: the media and the ability to move infected personnel into
: the US, using airlines but also human trafficking methods
: that Las Vegas and Macao casino bosses know very well, this
: is how Ebola is now being spread.
: We estimate that as many as 5000 Americans have now been
: exposed to Ebola.
: We are asking security personnel to record tail numbers,
: though the CIA doesn’t always use them, of private aircraft
: used to transport “disease vectors” into the US and Europe.
: We have confirmations that this is being done.
: We do not have confirmations as to all involved but we do know
: the US is targeted and that the intent is to kill as many
: Americans as possible to undermine social cohesion and
: destroy whatever confidence the American people have in
: government.
: We have traced financial operations behind this to
: Switzerland, UBS as handler of operational funds, and a
: number of CIA contractors as “prime movers.”
: This is entirely a move from the political “right” and we have
: traced direct involvement to members of the Murdoch/Fox
: groups.
: The Ebola scare, which we fear will become something far more
: sinister than a simple “scare” also is paralleled by a
: nuclear terrorism scare as well perpetrated by the
: Murdoch/Cheney consortium on behalf of the Al Qaeda
: operational group of former CIA, Mossad and Saudi
: intelligence officers.
: My personal recommendation is to close US borders, stop all
: Africa travel, make medical checks on all air travel
: mandatory.
: By closing borders, I mean “shoot to kill” on the Mexican
: border based on the nature of the threat.
: Then we take a look at those involved, the oil and fuel
: futures manipulation, the market and currency games and
: stop the lying about ISIS.
: Time we started jailing some, killing more and enforcing some
: of the real laws left.

: Source:
: ----------------------
: Is the Bilderberg Group Behind Ebola?

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:43 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, October 16, 2014
THE EBOLA SECRET WHY OBAMA ORDERED EBOLA RELEASED! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 16, 2014 -4:22 P.M.

THE EBOLA SECRET WHY OBAMA ORDERED EBOLA RELEASED!
FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 16, 2014
Yesterday I found out the secret to this Ebola Crisis that clearly shows that Obama is trying to make himself dictator of America with it and as his ambitions are so big, he might be shooting for dictator of the world as well after killing enough people with the Ebola Crisis in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia, America and Canada and Mexico as neighbors, Central and Latin America, etc. Pick the day and I will be glad to testify before Congress before the November election the giant secret that Obama has hidden from the American people and world over this Ebola Crisis. I will be glad to bring with me as a second witness a former member of the U.S. Air Force who had top secret clearance while on active duty. I will not agree to testify in secret, but in open testimony with the news media including TV invited to see what I will testify on. There is no way Obama's Ebola Secret is going to remain secret if I testify before Congress!

Once the American people hear my testimony, they will be enraged enough at Obama to want to promptly hang him for plotting the murder of even 200 million Americans as the price to make him dictator of America. I suggest to Congress that you should tell Obama to promptly resign from the White House and fly to another country before a flood of arrest warrants come after him in America! If he resigns before the November election, I will agree to a private session then and not let go public what the testimony is about. However, I will want an agreement by Congress for prompt passage of my Omni Law soon after in America. This is necessary so America will never face again such a monstrous and evil plan against America ever to be launched from an evil leader in Wash., D.C. again and co-traitors in Wash., D.C. backing such a plan hatched from the pits of hell itself!

If I am bluffing on such information, feel free to crucify me any and all ways you want to. I am not worried about that as I have the goods on Obama and other traitors in Democratic circles who apparently are in on this the biggest plot of high treason in the national history of America. I am no amateur in such a game of power who will be allowed to rule over America or else blocked from ruling over America. My mother was once rated by I.Q. rating to be the most brilliant child in American history up to her time and my own I.Q. when I first came to Wash., D.C. was officially scored at a prestigious location as being "beyond scientific measurement." I overwhelmed the time factor for measurement so they were forced to such an extreme statement. I am smart, not dumb, but what shows really smart brains is I am surrounded by brilliant friends and always respected common sense in any issue from any source. Throw my bright friends in with me and I think we make a pretty powerful brain trust for America. If I testify publicly before Congress, I will not make a fool of myself in testimony, but Obama will probably be trying to fly away from America as fast as he can if once the American people hear my testimony and that of my very bright friend who served in top secret areas of the U.S. Air Force.

Once you know the Obama secret about Ebola, it should then be pretty easy to stop the spread of Ebola and quickly remove it as a threat from America and other nations. As for the military, on behalf of the American people, I tell you from a legal standpoint that Obama is not legally President of America and definitely do not obey any commands of his to try and put America under martial law. This is where his plan is to turn America into killing fields for mass murder of Americans. To help Congress out, I will be willing to act as a background adviser to a Washington program to fast get the upper hand over the Ebola threat for America and also the world as they are now threatened by the Obama Ebola scheme likewise! Let's fast rid this Ebola threat from America and the world!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:10 PM
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Gassy Rassy wrote:Thursday, October 16, 2014
THE EBOLA SECRET WHY OBAMA ORDERED EBOLA RELEASED! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 16, 2014 -4:22 P.M.

THE EBOLA SECRET WHY OBAMA ORDERED EBOLA RELEASED!
FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 16, 2014
Yesterday I found out the secret to this Ebola Crisis that clearly shows that Obama is trying to make himself dictator of America with it and as his ambitions are so big, he might be shooting for dictator of the world as well after killing enough people with the Ebola Crisis in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia, America and Canada and Mexico as neighbors, Central and Latin America, etc. Pick the day and I will be glad to testify before Congress before the November election the giant secret that Obama has hidden from the American people and world over this Ebola Crisis. I will be glad to bring with me as a second witness a former member of the U.S. Air Force who had top secret clearance while on active duty. I will not agree to testify in secret, but in open testimony with the news media including TV invited to see what I will testify on. There is no way Obama's Ebola Secret is going to remain secret if I testify before Congress!

Once the American people hear my testimony, they will be enraged enough at Obama to want to promptly hang him for plotting the murder of even 200 million Americans as the price to make him dictator of America. I suggest to Congress that you should tell Obama to promptly resign from the White House and fly to another country before a flood of arrest warrants come after him in America! If he resigns before the November election, I will agree to a private session then and not let go public what the testimony is about. However, I will want an agreement by Congress for prompt passage of my Omni Law soon after in America. This is necessary so America will never face again such a monstrous and evil plan against America ever to be launched from an evil leader in Wash., D.C. again and co-traitors in Wash., D.C. backing such a plan hatched from the pits of hell itself!

If I am bluffing on such information, feel free to crucify me any and all ways you want to. I am not worried about that as I have the goods on Obama and other traitors in Democratic circles who apparently are in on this the biggest plot of high treason in the national history of America. I am no amateur in such a game of power who will be allowed to rule over America or else blocked from ruling over America. My mother was once rated by I.Q. rating to be the most brilliant child in American history up to her time and my own I.Q. when I first came to Wash., D.C. was officially scored at a prestigious location as being "beyond scientific measurement." I overwhelmed the time factor for measurement so they were forced to such an extreme statement. I am smart, not dumb, but what shows really smart brains is I am surrounded by brilliant friends and always respected common sense in any issue from any source. Throw my bright friends in with me and I think we make a pretty powerful brain trust for America. If I testify publicly before Congress, I will not make a fool of myself in testimony, but Obama will probably be trying to fly away from America as fast as he can if once the American people hear my testimony and that of my very bright friend who served in top secret areas of the U.S. Air Force.

Once you know the Obama secret about Ebola, it should then be pretty easy to stop the spread of Ebola and quickly remove it as a threat from America and other nations. As for the military, on behalf of the American people, I tell you from a legal standpoint that Obama is not legally President of America and definitely do not obey any commands of his to try and put America under martial law. This is where his plan is to turn America into killing fields for mass murder of Americans. To help Congress out, I will be willing to act as a background adviser to a Washington program to fast get the upper hand over the Ebola threat for America and also the world as they are now threatened by the Obama Ebola scheme likewise! Let's fast rid this Ebola threat from America and the world!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:10 PM
Still not sure why he doesn't just publicly pronounce the information he is claiming will validate his 'crying in the wilderness' - other than lack of the same. Do we know if he has been on Q?

At least he isn't Louie Gohmert
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, October 20, 2014
U.S. is Responsible for the Ebola Outbreak in West Africa: Liberian Scientist

Monday, October 20, 2014
Doctor: U.S. Army Rejected Successful Ebola Drug 2 Weeks Before Outbreak

Monday, October 20, 2014
RFID Chips Ebola Vaccinations Containing RFID Chips

Sunday, October 19, 2014
Ebola is a Hoax!

Sunday, October 19, 2014
MAN LIVING IN GHANA CONFIRMS EBOLA IS A HOAX

Saturday, October 18, 2014
THE HYPOCRISY OF OBAMA AND THE CREATION OF THE EBOLA CRISIS????

Ebola Plot Coded in BATMAN Comic Book

Obama Refusal To Release Data On US Military Ebola Vaccine Shocks Russia
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

David, er, Sorcha is on the case!

Obama Refusal To Release Data On US Military Ebola Vaccine Shocks Russia

A new report prepared by the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being (Rospotrebnadzor) that is circulating in the Kremlin today states that Russian disease experts were shocked this past week after the Obama regime refused to turn over to them test results on a successful ebola virus vaccine developed by the US military in 2004.
The Obama regimes response to Russia’s request for data relating to this successful ebola vaccine, this report continues, was to simply state that they were unable to comply due to this vaccine being protected under US patent, national security and privacy laws.

Rospotrebnadzor disease experts in this report further describe the Obama regimes refusal to release the information on this ebola vaccine as “shocking” due to the World Health Organization (WHO) now warning that as many as 10,000 new cases a week of Ebola could develop in the three hardest-hit West African countries by early December.

Even worse, this report says, as the Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) has warned since August of the estimated 3,000 Islamic “Ebola Martyrs” preparing to decimate the United States, and new evidence showing some of them reached South America last month, the Obama regimes refusal to release their data on this proven vaccine is “beyond perplexing”.

Joining their SVR counterparts in warning of these “Ebola Martyrs” ready to strike America, this report continues, Professor-Captain Al Shimkus of the US Naval War College and Professor Anthony Glees, director at Buckingham University’s Center for Security and Intelligence Studies, have likewise warned their governments to prepare for them too.

All of these warnings, this report states, continue to fall on deaf ears as US Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson stated this week that even though the Islamic State (IS) is seeking to attack the US homeland, there is “no specific credible intelligence” they are planning on using the ebola virus…a statement that stunned Russian intelligence experts, especially when viewed in the light of the news of the IS laptop seized from one of their operatives that was filled with bio-terror weapons plans.

Most chilling about this IS laptop, as reported by the Foreign Policy News Service, were the documents contained on it suggesting that its owner was teaching himself about the use of biological weaponry in preparation for “a potential attack that would shock the world.”
Other US media articles trying to discount the existence of these “Ebola Martyrs”, this report continues, further state that “the Ebola outbreak is in West Africa, far from ISIS territory”, a statement which stands in sharp contrast to the fact that the West African terror group Boko Haram has now joined forces with the Islamic State (ISIS/IS) to form what they call a “Super Caliphate”.

And most perplexing of all, this report concludes, is why the Obama regime, in having a proven ebola vaccine since 2008, has not yet allowed its citizens to know this fact, let alone use it to protect them…or at the very least its healthcare workers who are beginning to die.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:23 AM

Perplexing indeed! It makes so little sense, it's almost as if it was being made up!

Monday, October 20, 2014
Putin Warns Of Nuclear War Over Obama Ebola Apocalypse

A new report from the Office of the President (OP) circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Putin’s warning of a potential nuclear war crisis with the United States is based upon reports from the Federal Security Service (FSB) seeming to show that the Obama regime deliberately caused the spread of the ebola virus in the West African nation of Liberia and then embarked upon a massive cover-up to conceal this crime against humanity.

Putin’s warning, this report says, was contained in an interview this past week with the Serbian newspaper Politika in which he decried the Obama regimes suspension of the Russia-US Bilateral Presidential Commission wherein he stated, “We hope that our partners will realize the futility of attempts to blackmail Russia and remember what consequences discord between major nuclear powers could bring for strategic stability.”
Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:15 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dr. Conspiracy is a great thinker and excellent writer. I am delighted to cut 'n paste the following here.

Obama Conspiracy Theories
Fishing for gold coins in a bucket of mud since 2008

The great prediction
By Dr. Conspiracy on October 27, 2014

There are two predictions, actually, currently circulating among the birthers, but they both focus on the same event, Inauguration Day, January 20, 2017. Some birthers say that Obama will leave office before that day through the vindication of their beliefs about his eligibility (this is the “any day now” “frog marched out of the White House” faction), and others say Obama will not leave office on that day at all, but will try to stay in office beyond his term by manufacturing some kind of crisis. The “crisis” has been variously identified as an economic crisis, a terrorist crisis or as one Gerbil Report™ commenter named SMACK put it in Burma Shave sign form: EBOLA / THE PERFECT EXCUSE / FOR MARTIAL LAW / BANK.

Political commentator and conspiracy theorist, James Henry Fetzer, says:

The situation with Ebola is very strange indeed, because there are multiple indications that it’s some kind of fraud or hoax or scam being perpetrated on the American people. …

“There’s good reason to be skeptical about what’s going on here in the United States. And I am terribly troubled that they are trying to create a cause that is going to instill fear into the American people to justify imposing martial law here in the United States.

Fetzer doesn’t state a purpose for martial law in the US, but he does say that sending US Troops to Africa is being done to further US corporate interests. An alternate theory is that Ebola is real and Obama wants to punish America for slavery in its past. That was articulated by birther litigant and talk show host Dr. Laurie Roth in her article, “Vaccinations, Martial Law, Millions of Deaths on their Way”:

And what is the purpose of all this disease, lack of protection and border security??? It appears to be potentially the “full meal deal” for Obama and his goals. 1) Establish over the next few years mindless, dependent and UN-American foreign voters and supporters for Obama and his goals. 2) Punish America for her achievements by riddling her with diseases and maiming her children. 3) Create a guise to declare martial law due to created outbreaks. Control speech, food, travel and health care. 4) Demand adults and children take some sort of mandated/mystery vaccination that kills off even more people.

My prediction is that a forced vaccination plan from Obama and his administration is on its way. This will not only allow someone put in control (so Obama can’t be blamed) to release something potentially fatal into our system, but also act as a tracker — the complete end of our privacy and freedom.

David Hodges of “The Common Sense Show” expands on this theme in his article “The PSYOPS of the Coming EBOLA Genocide (Part 1)”:

It matters not if its Ebola that is going to rip through the country like a Tsunami coming ashore, or, whether it is the hastily prepared soon-to-be vaccines that are soon going to be thrust among us which will potentially devastate our collective immune systems [not out precious bodily fluids?]. To those who are still debating if the Ebola crisis is a false flag, you are wasting time and you are causing the public to take their eye off of the ball. Does it matter if the Ebola is an instrument of oppression or it will be the vaccine that serves this purpose? The full or partial spread of Ebola is a prerequisite condition for the roll out of mandatory vaccines. Both Ebola and the subsequent vaccines are like “love and marriage”, as Frank Sinatra once said, “You can’t have one without the other”!

And if death from Ebola weren’t bad enough, some such as Kit Daniels at InfoWars have suggested, that “Gun confiscations” are “plausible government responses to an Ebola outbreak in America.” (You can find an abundance of other examples of this with search keywords like “Ebola martial law” and “medical martial law.”)

For the purposes of this article, it is the staying in office motive that is relevant, and that can be found in the article “Obama’s Disease-Infected America” by Mychal Massie published in WorldNetDaily on October 13.

I do not believe it was empty rhetoric when Dr. Ben Carson told Fox News host Chris Wallace that “there might not actually be elections in 2016. …” Carson did not specifically mention a pandemic of disease as the reason for same, stating instead the possibility of economic disaster and ISIS. I say, what could be more economically devastating than a disease pandemic and martial law to prevent a run on banks and to allow government-controlled media blackouts?

I will conclude with this image from the Infiltrated Nation web site:

Of course we can just wait until January 20, 2017 and see what happens, whether the birthers (and other right wing conspiracists) are vindicated or proven wrong. There is no satisfaction in that because they will have moved on to something else.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

After reading irascible Razzy's repeated offer to stand for crucifixion by "any means" should we prove him wrong, I came up with a method both novel and fail safe. By definition to crucify someone you nail the victim to a large wooden cross, then you raise the cross to the upright and leave the person to die. My method incorporates elements of Rassy style that I'm certain would tickle the funny bone of any Rassy-phile on the Q.

We will need a mill stone of 36" diameter with an axle slot large enough to accommodate Rassy's head and neck. The fit should be snug enough to make sure his head stays put. Next we must obtain a pair of locking leg braces like the ones worn by FDR when he needed to appear standing.

To complete our project, we transport Rassy to the Francis Scott Key Bridge, secure the millstone, lock the leg braces and attach 100' of stout climbing rope to each leg then after making the running end of each rope tied off to the bridge railing, push Rassy off the high side.
If we have done a proper job of work the rope will pull up short but the millstone will continue on
along with Rassy's head spouting no more Rassy talk.

I outlined this course of crucifixion to my darling wife, as she drove me to another consult.
She said: "Texino,if you continue with this line of chatter you will be placed in the nursing home, understand?" So, I said "yes um" and went off to the place where my memories are fresh and free of this creeping fog.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly Taitz has the solution to Ebola.

You can quarantine the whole nation of Liberia for 84 mil and end Ebola there. Obama, stop stealing our taxpayer money, your request of 6 billion for Ebola is insane!

Posted on | November 7, 2014

by Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ

It was announced today that Obama asked Congress for 6 billion dollars to give to Africa to fight Ebola.
I am all for helping poor and sick people in Africa. With that being said, one needs to look around and ascertain, what is necessary, what other nations are donating, what is the state of our national treasury and whether we can afford to donate anything to anybody.

Obama has been the most ... throwing money around as if it goes out of style. Being bankrupt, we cannot afford to give any money to anyone.

Now, let’s go to Ebola.... In order to quarantine people, you need to supply them with food. You can provide people with food for $1 a day per person, 4 million per day for the whole nation of Liberia. For 21 days of national quarantine in Liberia you will need 84 million and you can end the epidemic in Liberia within 21 days. Yes, there might be a handful of residual cases, but that’s about it.

Obama already spent $500 million of discretionary funding on shipping nearly 4,000 of U.S. troops to the hot zone in Liberia to build field hospitals there and Obama got from Congress another $500 million. That is a billion. In comparison, the governments of China, France and Canada combined donated less than 25 million, which is only 4% of what we already gave to West Africa to fight Ebola.

Now Obama is asking for 6 billion of our tax payer money to fight Ebola. Enough is enough. We have already given more than enough to quarantine the whole region and end this epidemic. Every major program and expenditure announced by Obama ends up being a major funneling of our tax payer funds in the pockets of Obama’s friends and donors. This 6 billion request will not be different. It is not our fault that people in the region refuse to be quarantined. Obama should appeal to other nations and ask them to donate and, most importantly, Obama, WHO and the world community should appeal to these West African nations: quarantine for God’s sake. If you isolate sick people and quarantine exposed people, you end the epidemic immediately! This does not cost 6 billion.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Of course, we could just close our eyes, put our fingers in our ears and go "na na na na" and see how that works...and if it doesn't, well, we would have saved $6 billion....

and when more than a few isolated cases show up in either Europe, North America and Japan/China/Korea the resulting panic shutdown of cross border commerce will only cause a depression that lasts 5 years or so...but we'll have that $6 billion we saved.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.