igots2no....Iraqi Dinar and RV ..BUSTED ?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

igots2no....Iraqi Dinar and RV ..BUSTED ?

Post by co-shoot »

It may be time to turn out lights ...on the whole gang. I wonder if they are setting course for the moon? Well the dinarians just have to hang on for whats next but currency trading back to that bunch won't be to likely.

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Iraqi Dinar and RV information (6 min video) ...BUSTED (views: 911)
igots2no -- Wednesday, 22-Oct-2014 13:58:28

Tony TNT RenfroCon (8 min video) (views: 468)
igots2no -- Wednesday, 22-Oct-2014 14:13:10
Reader: "I do believe we will have a RV but not in the way how most sheep have been deceived." (views: 111)
hobie -- Wednesday, 22-Oct-2014 17:56:45
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: igots2no....Iraqi Dinar and RV ..BUSTED ?

Post by co-shoot »

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

At this point, I am not sure it is actually possible for dinar true believers to be dissuaded from the RV myth. They have been hoarding worthless currency for 10+ years in some cases, and despite being told by gurus like Tony that the RV is coming "tomorrow" for years they still believe. ISIS has brought the Iraq government to its knees, and still they think the RV is somehow feasible. I am pretty sure Iraq could collapse as a government and ISIS could take over and issue an entirely new currency - and they would still believe Tony that the RV is tomorrow.

I mean, just listen to the conference calls. 95% of the questions to the gurus are about cash out procedures for a mythical RV - questions about what to do at the bank, trusts, lawyers, accountants, taxes - they don't even ask about the RV myth. They simply believe.

The fact that TNT Tony almost certainly paid by Sterling Currency to pump won't matter to them, even if he came out on his own calls tomorrow and announced it. The fact that he is a paid pumper for them is painfully obvious:

(1) Sterling is the ONLY company Tony mentions when pumping.
(2) Tony ONLY actively pumps the currencies sold by Sterling, the currencies they do not sell (like the ZIM) he only talks about when asked.
(3) Somehow, every time there is a major negative rumor related to Sterling (like when one of their representatives says something about the mythical cash out procedure that isn't EXACTLY what true believers want to hear)...the owner of the company is able to come directly on Tony's conference call to placate the masses.

So, of course he is paid Sterling pumper. And given the tens of millions they make, Tony is probably paid handsomely. The dinar true believers don't care. As long as Tony tells them what they want to believe, it does not matter.
VinnyZ
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by VinnyZ »

Every now and then on Yahoo!Answers, someone will ask about the tax implications of the Dinar RV. It gets a good laugh out of the regular posters.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

One of the things that interests me the most about these scams is how true believers can hang on even though the "prophecy" always fails. Normal people would have figured this out by now, but then again they wouldn't have been taken in by promises of 1,000,000% returns.

Thursday, October 23, 2014
RV/GCR: EXTRAPOLATED FROM THE INTERNET

RV/GCR: EXTRAPOLATED FROM THE INTERNET......Bank procedures: they have got that worked out and we have been given more information but have been asked not to talk about that until the RV is announced. It is simple, you will really like it, and it will go quickly. The rates are still there, the currencies are there, and they are still projected to come out in a basket together.

THE MAJOR ARRESTS SCHEDULED ARE STILL TO COME. BANKSTERS HIDING MONEY AND MAKING IDIOTIC MISTAKES. EVERY CABAL MEMBER LEFT IS STEALING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN THESE END DAYS. ALSO MAKING IDIOTIC MISTAKES THE NEW FINANCIAL SYSTEM IS JUST ABOUT READY TO BE REVEALEDTHE DINAR IS TO BE ON THE INTERNATIONAL SCREENS AND FULLY USABLE AND EXCHANGEABLE BY OCTOBER 26.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE RATE WILL BE BUT I DO KNOW THEY ARE AN OIL PRODUCING COUNTRY AND HISTORY SHOWS THAT THEY HAVE HAD A HIGHER VALUE THAN THE US IN FACT ALWAYS UNTIL SANCTIONS. Here is the big LIE for today. Here is the IMF statement on Iraq... "In the medium term, staff encouraged the authorities to consider creating the conditions which would make possible a move to a more flexible exchange rate policy. Such flexibility could allow a predictable and gradual appreciation of the nominal exchange rate, triggered by strong oil revenues and the Balassa-Samuelson effect, to accommodate a possible real exchange rate appreciation while keeping domestic inflation low.”

you know when they start lying like this something is about to pop.....That is true. It's their attempt to have some excuse for what is about to happen.

PT, do you think privates will start moving before Monday? A three day leaders is what we have always been told but I bet it all goes on Monday....just saying as poppy would say....the new RATE is very possible this week! several events that can trigger their actions to raise the rate for sure...NEW YEAR, ISX GOING ONLINE, ANNOUNCEMENTS, ISIS UNDER CONTROL.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:41 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

BANKSTERS HIDING MONEY AND MAKING IDIOTIC MISTAKES.
I don'tknow, I would think hiding money would not be a mistake if you are a crooked banker.
EVERY CABAL MEMBER LEFT IS STEALING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE IN THESE END DAYS.
I know I have been stealing as much as I can. I bet I have stolen more than Deep Knight, but that is what he gets for wasting time with supermodels instead of emptying the cash tills.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote: I don'tknow, I would think hiding money would not be a mistake if you are a crooked banker.
It's not that they're hiding it, it's HOW they're hiding it. In matresses, burried in the backyard, in the Cayman Islands - so 20th century. Banksters "in the know" hide it in their codpieces.
The Observer wrote:I know I have been stealing as much as I can. I bet I have stolen more than Deep Knight, but that is what he gets for wasting time with supermodels instead of emptying the cash tills.
How much stolen money is enough? I mean, after getting $billions for thwarting prosperity deliveries it's hard to get motivated to bend over and pick up a million dollar bill. Sometimes you've gotta simply stop and smell the roses, or ravish a couple thousand supermodels.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:How much stolen money is enough?
Apparently one can never reach the "enough" stage with money, if you follow the logic of the NESARians/RVers. That is why we keep coming up with these astronomical calculations of how much currency/gold would be required to fund these scams. At some point, you could steal a multiverse of dinars and still be in the poorhouse once the counting is done.

So the only choice is to keep stealing and keep ahead of the RVers!

I've got ninety thousand pounds in my pajamas
I've got forty thousand French francs in my fridge
I've got lots of lovely lira, now the Deutschemark's getting dearer
And my dollar bills would buy the Brooklyn Bridge

There is nothing quite as wonderful as money
There is nothing quite as beautiful as cash
Some people say it's folly but I'd rather have the lolly
With money you can make a splash

There is nothing quite wonderful as money
There is nothing like a newly minted pound
Everyone must hanker for the closeness of a banker
It's accountancy that makes the world go round

You can keep your Marxist ways
For it's only just a phase
For it's money, money, money makes the world go round

- Monty Python, "The Money Song"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Published on Oct 22, 2014

TONY TNT OR TNT TONY A CON-ARTIST THAT NEVER WORKED FOR STERLING OR WAS EVER LINKED TO STERLING LINKS ARE BELOW!! THEY NEVER THOUGHT IN A MILLION YRS THIS WOULD BE FOUND!! LOL #WEARETHEPEOPLE

Tony TNT RenfroCon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... THmmF05ULk

Found at this link; http://www.dinardaily.net/t37369-more-p ... feedburner

:beatinghorse:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:- Monty Python, "The Money Song"
The lead-in is also good - I've used the line, "The cold, antiseptic sting of the Swiss franc," a few times in my life, much to the ammusement of Pythonites (Pythonians?) within listening distance.

Good evening and welcome to 'The Money Programme'. Tonight on 'The Money Programme', we're going to look at money. Lots of it. On film, and in the studio. Some of it in nice piles, others in lovely clanky bits of loose change, some of it neatly counted into fat little hundreds, delicate fivers stuffed into bulging wallets, nice crisp clean cheques, pert pieces of copper coinage thrust deep into trouser pockets, romantic foreign money rolling against the thigh with rough familiarity, (starting to get excited) beautiful wayward curlicued banknotes, filigree copperplating cheek by jowl with tumbling hexagonal milled edges, rubbing gently against the terse leather of beautifully balanced bank books (collects himself) I'm sorry. But I love money. All money. I've always wanted money.(getting worked up again) To handle. To touch. The smell of the rain-washed florin. The lure of the lira. (standing on the desk) The glitter and the glory of the guinea. The romance of the rouble. The feel of the franc, the heel of the Deutschmark. The cold antiseptic sting of the Swiss franc, and the sunburnt splendor of the Australian dollar.

Latest from MacHaffie from TNT Tony:

Friday, October 24, 2014
TNT

TNT:

soundoc : Yesterday morning, I got news from banker that people have exchanged in Missoula MT, and Seattle (43 in MT, 124 in Seattle) So unless it's the elite double dipping, then we will be at banks shortly.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:24 PM 0 comments

Elite double dipping? I certainly hope that isn't a sex act.
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

ssmith wrote:
Here are a couple of new videos about Tony and also his connection with Sterling. Courtesy of TNTBS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Usz4srxLnQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gv56wQrB6I

:sarcasmon:
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

I have bad news; there was a huge windstorm in Seattle last night, and power is now out for over 100,000 people in the Seattle area. Clearly this is yet another attempt by you illuminated types to delay the RV. And while normally I would take this as good clean sport, this time you've left me in the dark, literally as well as figuratively. This time you've ruined my yogurt and my store-brand frozen waffles. I DEMAND FROZEN WAFFLE REPARATIONS.