Illuminati Exposed!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: Illuminati Exposed!

Post by rogfulton »

Deep Knight wrote:BTW - Yakov Sverdlov, who was real and died in 1919, was the first president of the Soviet Union, which was founded in 1922?
Olive Oyl must be getting the details from our good buddy Erasmus. :snicker:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The worst part is that I'm never sure if you're just reporting on some of the real ongoing psychosis that is the world or whackadooster or just pulling this all out of where ever it is you pull this stuff out of, and I'm not sure which thought disturbs me more. more. more.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:The worst part is that I'm never sure if you're just reporting on some of the real ongoing psychosis that is the world or whackadooster or just pulling this all out of where ever it is you pull this stuff out of, and I'm not sure which thought disturbs me more. more. more.
All of the above. Not only is it real, it's also unreal and false at the same time. You just gotta think conspiratorially, then everything that couldn't possibly make sense, makes sense. Or at least so I am told.

By the way, I pull this from the internet using cut 'n paste. Where they pull it out of is much less savory, and you really don't want to know the details about how it's done.

Thursday, April 9, 2015
Americans and Patriots: NOW YOU WILL LEARN WHAT WE ARE REALLY FIGHTING AGAINST!!!!
FORMER PRESIDENTS WARN ABOUT THE "INVISABLE GOVERNMENT" RUNNING THE UNITED STATES
By Ross Pittman

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”\"

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.” As a result, “we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.”

Even though I'm "invisable," I'm blushing.

The sources for the above quotes (and more) are listed below. All of the quotes in this article have been verified as authentic and have associated links to the source materials. Also included below are statements made by David Rockefeller, Sr, former director of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and Federal Reserve Chairman’s Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke that appear to confirm some of the warnings.

Warnings About the Invisible Government Running the U.S.

The warnings listed below, which appear in chronological order, began with our first president – George Washington. The last president to speak out was JFK, who was assassinated. Read what they and other political leaders have said about the invisible government.

George Washington wrote that the Illuminati want to separate the People from their Government:

[Loads of it, removed for your health and safety]

For those of you who having difficulty believing the information presented in this article, I fully understand. For the first 57 years of my life, I would not have believed in the possibility that a shadow government could exist. Three years ago my world view changed. While on vacation in Mount Shasta, I came across a book titled “Global Conspiracy” that seemed strangely out of place in a metaphysical book store. I had never heard of the author before – some guy named David Icke. I scanned through the book and frankly didn’t believe 99% of what I read. But, I saw one thing that caught my attention in that I knew that I could easily verify Icke’s assertion. I did my own research and turned out what Icke had stated was true. That led me down a rabbit hole and many, many hundreds of hours of independent research.

So, keep an open mind, do your own research, and use discernment. Beware that there is a ton of disinformation on the internet, much of which is intentionally placed to confuse the public.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 7:40 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, October 17, 2015
NWO Illuminati - Have They Had Enough?

Does Mysterious NWO Illuminati Card Hint At Upcoming Political Assassination Attempt?

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die
October 9, 2015

Quote on illuminati card game card seen above: "At any time, at any place, our snipers can drop you. Have a nice day."

A silly claim. That was our tagline a LONG time ago, when men still wore bell bottoms. Now it's "How Illuminating!"

Astute observers have taken an interest in the mysterious illuminati card game card seen above that is called 'enough is enough' and shows the likeness of a man with a bullet whizzing by his head. Is that supposed to be a particular person seen in the illuminati card game card above? When I first showed it to Susan, with her having no idea what or who it was, she immediately thought one name. Many others have thought the same person. Who do you think this card pictures?

Who does this illuminati card game card show?

Do you REALLY see anyone at all in that?
Of course, that's Hitlery Clinton!
Hmmm....Is that Ben Carson?
Illuminati? No such thing...tin-foil hat drinking the kookaid
Looks like our next president to me...

If you said Donald Trump, you're not alone and after recent threats allegedly made by Mexican drug lord El Chapo, who is allegedly offering $100 million dollars for the capture of Trump "dead or alive", this illuminati card game card is being looked at suspicously. Especially considering recent political rhetoric dished out by several of Trump's political rivals including Hillary Clinton, Jeb Bush and NJ Governor Chris Christie as seen in the 1st video below - "ENOUGH!" they shout, almost as if in unison, in reference to Donald's 'antics'.

Nope, you were right the first time, it's Hillary Clinton. She was also the centerfold in this month's corporate magazine, "Illuminated Nudes."

With even the CIA recently admitting that they themselves were part of the cover-up of the JFK assassination as shared in this new story from Politico, 'accidentally' legitimizing the JFK conspiracy theories, does this card foreshadow another illuminati assassination attempt on US soil? It appears in the card that the bullet misses its' target - we should all pray for the safety of Donald Trump and are grateful that he appears to have a staff of very well trained people protecting him.

Back on July 25th, 2015 Susan Duclos published a story on All News Pipeline called "Donald Goes Head On Against The NWO!" in which she outlined for us exactly why the establishment wanted Trump out of the picture.
We have now made it to almost 3 months later and not only is Trump still around but, with just over a year to go prior to the 2016 election, Trump still leads the Republican pack and as stated in this recent story on CNN, he has no plans to go anywhere. In fact, for the 'new world order', Trump has been a human wrecking ball.
Bottom Line:

Trump is taking the NWO on. He is speaking his mind. He is going against every unwritten "political rule" and yet he is rising in the polls and THAT is why the political establishment from both sides of the aisle, the NWO and the MSM want him gone.

Will the illuminazi's attempt to assassinate Donald Trump? We know for a fact that mysterious deaths across America have been happening for many years now and if the illuminati don't get their way, they have no problem with 'star whacking' or political assassinations. Has Trump 'rained on their parade' enough so that they'll soon attempt to 'do away' with him?

The Illuminati have never whacked stars, too high of profile. Instead we always seem to be doing things in remote locations where you can't go and confirm things yourself. As for mysterious deaths across America, have you ever eaten in a Carl Jr's?

While some people believe that Trump himself is part of the illuminati clan, a long time huge name who has dabbled in Hollywood and who has been photographed with President's of both parties, we see a Trump who has once again stoked the flames of nationalism and making America great again at a time when the 'nwo' is attempting to put the final nails in America's coffin and completely dissolve all borders to be replaced by their 'North American Union' with world govt having arrived.
May the schemes and plans of the illuminati for Donald Trump be foiled. May the plans they have for Trump be cancelled and turned back on their own 'leaders' as a sign - as confirmation - as exposure of their evil schemes. May the warring angels of the Lord stand guard around Trump and protect him on all sides from every evil work. In Yeshua's name, amein.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 8:30 AM

Donald Trump used to be in the Illuminati until he divorced his first wife. Ivana and Satan's better half, Betty, were best friends, so you can imagine how the big guy downstairs felt about her being dumped. Now they can't stand the sight of each other - in one case it's the bat-like wings, in the other the hair.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Does Mysterious NWO Illuminati Card Hint At Upcoming Political Assassination Attempt?
Well, the idiots must be desperate. The card is really from a tongue-in-cheek card game called Illuminati, published by Steve Jackson Games. I played it a few times in my wasted youth, had a few laughs and moved on to getting into the real Illuminati. But for this person to think that there is something really significant about a fashioned quote on a flimsy piece of cardboard is indicating that we have about reached the bottom of his creativity.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Or the really good part of his drug addled paranoid delusions!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Or the really good part of his drug addled paranoid delusions!
I would really like to know what drug would make someone this deluded. Not just to avoid it, but it would make a GREAT party favor at our Halloween zombie party (this year I'm gonna avoid the mistake of inviting real zombies).

In the Sherlock Holmes story of the same name, "Devil's Foot" root, was described thus.

"The root is shaped like a foot, half human, half goatlike; hence the fanciful name given by a botanical missionary. It is used as an ordeal poison by the medicine-men in certain districts of West Africa and is kept as a secret among them. ... its strange properties, how it stimulates those brain centres which control the emotion of fear, and how either madness or death is the fate of the unhappy native who is subjected to the ordeal by the priest of his tribe."

Unfortunately a fictional invention by Conan Doyle.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

"Bring me the head of Donald Trump" doesn't have the same ring as the original title. However, it does have that Not The Nine O'Clock News (NTNON a comedy TV program from decades back) flavour of this (fake) news item: "The death threats against Mrs Thatcher: Police want to interview two million people."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

"I thought to myself, the murderer had to be someone who didn't like tenors. That would narrow it down to about 150 million people."
From - "Ah-1, Ah-2, Ah Sunset Strip" by Spike Jones from the 1960 album Omnibust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-PxJYsBmS0
"Follow the Money"