Karen Hudes : Still pumping it out

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Karen Hudes : Still pumping it out

Post by DailyPlanet »

Karen Hudes : Still pumping it out... the B.S.

Probably, she really is a "Yale-trained lawyer"
But she seems to have lost her mind a bit since she got fired from her job at the World Bank

Webcam video from December 4, 2014 08:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl3kaBSl2p8

"Paper currencies are no longer stable."
Yeah, that's right, the Dollar goes on rising, and rising.
But "backing it by gold... will save it" (?)
Why and how does such a strong currency need "saving"?
LightinDarkness

Re: Karen Hudes : Still pumping it out

Post by LightinDarkness »

I think Karen Hudes is a case study in how no amount of education can save you from your own ego. I agree she probably broke mentally at some point, but shes lucid enough to make me believe that at this point shes in it for the attention. She knows preaching to the conspiracy/prosperity/NESARA crowd and telling them what they want to hear will get her tons of praise and adoration, way more than she probably got in her real job. She also knows the crazy part of the internet loves sending people like her money.

For the conspiracy crowd, the US economy is always moments away from collapse. No amount of objective evidence will convince them otherwise. We have just had a great jobs report, the stock market is at all time highs, etc. They don't care. They want to believe a collapse is coming because they've always wanted one to take down all the "rich" people (which, in their view, is anyone with more money than them who work normal jobs and don't live in their parent's basement).
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"She knows preaching to the conspiracy/prosperity/NESARA crowd and telling them what they want to hear will get her tons of praise and adoration..."

Yeah, but she's been found out now.
And her Star is fading, even among New Agers
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Telling people the Dinar RV won't happen won't help her either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro2SrH5 ... u.be&t=49s
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Nellie wrote:Telling people the Dinar RV won't happen won't help her either.
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

It is very strange for Karen Hudes to try to debunk the RV because her audience is made up almost completely over RV believers. Either shes more insane than we think or she doesn't know how to appropriately preach to the choir.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

LightinDarkness wrote:It is very strange for Karen Hudes to try to debunk the RV because her audience is made up almost completely over RV believers. Either shes more insane than we think or she doesn't know how to appropriately preach to the choir.
Maybe it's a slightly longer-term play? She may be pissing off RVers now, but she's at least making an impression on them. Then, if and when individual RVers get discouraged, maybe they say 'I should have listened to that Hudes lady.' There is profit to be made in saying what's popular, but there is also profit to be made in making an unpopular prediction that turns out to be right. And, of course, normally 'making an unpopular prediction that turns out to be right' requires skill and insight (or luck); but in this case predicting that the RV will fail is like shooting fish in a mountain-sized pile of dead fish.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

LightinDarkness wrote:It is very strange for Karen Hudes to try to debunk the RV because her audience is made up almost completely over RV believers. Either shes more insane than we think or she doesn't know how to appropriately preach to the choir.
I think that when one's IQ is significantly deficient, the normal effects of cognitive dissonance don't occur, if they occur at all. As an example, I know a person who sometimes becomes a conspiracy theorist. This person has told me that "al quaeda doesn't exist" or that the US created it, and that 9/11 was a false flag done by the US Govt. The same person posts memes to his Facebook account depicting the twin towers attack and saying "this is why I don't care if the US uses torture." He doesn't see the irony.

The average conspiracy theorist is in my opinion low functioning and looking for something to fill their time. They will be happy to entertain Hudes because what she says is crazy and unique and gives them that craved feeling that they know so much more than all their smarty-pants neighbors and friends and relatives. Then they can tune into the dinar rv world and get the same fix, though in a manner which is logically inconsistent. They will not see any problem in this.
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Bovine, Flatulating: wrote:The average conspiracy theorist is in my opinion low functioning and looking for something to fill their time. They will be happy to entertain Hudes because what she says is crazy and unique and gives them that craved feeling that they know so much more than all their smarty-pants neighbors and friends and relatives. Then they can tune into the dinar rv world and get the same fix, though in a manner which is logically inconsistent. They will not see any problem in this.
I don't know about the "low functioning" assertion; I think there's a lot of individual reasons why people buy into conspiracy theories; I'm sure the "privy to secret knowledge" idea is one, regardless of intelligence.

What I do know is that a) internalizing one conspiracy theory leads to a greater chance of believing in others, and b) the fact that the conspiracy mindset is all-encompassing; in other words, anything and everything becomes part of the conspiracy, even (and especially) contradicting evidence. Don't worry - her true believers will be able to somehow reconcile her denunciation, maybe by deciding that she's doing it to draw dark cabal attention away from herself so she can push through the RV, or some such.
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

so today was sitting at Starbucks and a very large conspiracy theorist woman sat down next to an obviously lonely guy and started to talk. It started with how we are living in a military state, standard Alex Jones troofer stuff, and then she got going on Karen Hudes, and how "optimistic" everyone was that the whole system would be changed really soon, because Karen Hudes used to work for the world bank and then they wanted her back and yadda yadda. She really didn't like what I had to say. The last words I heard as I exited were "you are closed minded and don't want to know the truth!" :lol: