They aren't even trying anymore

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

They aren't even trying anymore

Post by GMac »

One wonders, with the RV/GCR bearing down upon us like a freight train, and the imminent release of universal prosperity :haha: , why would anyone need to write their own B.S. money orders:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
How to create your own Promissory Notes - Michael Tellinger
Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Sunday, 21-Dec-2014 04:33:04

yeesh.
PLEASE DO NOT pay other people mor businesses with your notes - they are meant for BANK and Government departments only.
Do not take your NOTES into a bank and attempt to pay it to the teller - they are not trained to deal with it and will send you away.
Oh, you guys are no fun! I was going to print up a bunch of Free Man SovCit Liberty Freedom People's Money Orders and use 'em to pay for "mortgage relief" training programs, tax avoidance materials, world citizen driving license kits, and maybe buy some dong from TNT Tony! After all, it's not you're looking to defraud anyone with them... :naughty:
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
Deep Knight

Re: They aren't even trying anymore

Post by Deep Knight »

You don't understand, once the RV comes we'll all have so much money we will be economic powers onto ourselves and able to make our own money and won't need the $$millions$$ we made on the RV! So, the Promiscuous, er, Promissory Notes are simply a foreshadowing of things to come REAL SOON. I understand the RV HAS to be before Christmas, it's in the Iraqi constitution or something. 100% absolutely sure it has to, and if it doesn't, before New Years for sure!

It's sort of like NESARA, where we get the Prosperity Packies that make us rich and then before we get a chance to spend them on houses, cars and hookers, become Ascendant Masters who don't need money anymore. Bummer.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"You spent the money for the kids' Christmas presents on WHAT?????????????"

"Aw, Honey -- once the RV happens, we'll be able to buy the kids tons of presents. You'll also get that fur coat and the diamond necklace and brooch that you've always wanted, and I can buy that truck and that new fishing rod. These RV guys know the score; and they have promised me that the RV is happening any second, now. Their White Knights have beaten back the Forces of Darkness and have arrested the Bush/Clinton clan members who have been keeping the RV from happening. We'll be millionaires tomorrow -- Tony has the intel to prove it. He told me so himself...."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:You don't understand, once the RV comes we'll all have so much money we will be economic powers onto ourselves and able to make our own money and won't need the $$millions$$ we made on the RV!
I thought the Illuminati was already making our own money and flooding the economy and driving up inflation as a result.
Pottapaug1938 wrote:"You spent the money for the kids' Christmas presents on WHAT?????????????"
Sounds like a line from "Family Guy." It could be a funny episode: "Peter Griffin Invests in Dinars."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

DK, I would like to know more about these Promiscuous Notes you speak of...

you wouldn't happen to have a newsletter I can subscribe to, perchance? :whistle:
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

GMac wrote:DK, I would like to know more about these Promiscuous Notes you speak of...

you wouldn't happen to have a newsletter I can subscribe to, perchance? :whistle:
You need to go to your local Illuminati HQ and enroll in the Hedonism Program. Upon your enrollment, you will receive 1000 Q worth of Promiscuous Notes; and you can begin your exercise of licentious excess, as of that point, at any Illuminati Center of Decadence. Your enrollment materials will tell you how to earn additional "PNs".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
GMac wrote:DK, I would like to know more about these Promiscuous Notes you speak of...

You need to go to your local Illuminati HQ and enroll in the Hedonism Program. Upon your enrollment, you will receive 1000 Q worth of Promiscuous Notes; and you can begin your exercise of licentious excess, as of that point, at any Illuminati Center of Decadence. Your enrollment materials will tell you how to earn additional "PNs".
They told me last time I was there that DK had... *ahem* exhausted all the resources they had for their Hedonism Program, and they had some literature I could *AHEM* "console myself" with if I was desperate. :whistle: Cheap bastards.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

you will receive 1000 Q worth of Promiscuous Notes; and you can begin your exercise of licentious excess, as of that point, at any Illuminati Center of Decadence
Not entirely true, we are not now accepting new hedonist at the Gettysburg Center, but previous pervs are welcome, with an appointment, of course.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Really quite simple. As you know, "promiscuous" means "loose." Take a piece of sheet music heavy in notes, anything by Rachmaninoff works well, give it a good shake, and the loose notes will fall out. If you're musically inclined, you can use them to write jazz.
"Follow the Money"
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Deep Knight wrote:Really quite simple. As you know, "promiscuous" means "loose." Take a piece of sheet music heavy in notes, anything by Rachmaninoff works well, give it a good shake, and the loose notes will fall out. If you're musically inclined, you can use them to write jazz.
Okay, I tried that, and... um, when I shook it and stuff fell out all the notes were brown.

I don't think I want to use them. Ecccch. :shock:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

GMac wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Really quite simple. As you know, "promiscuous" means "loose." Take a piece of sheet music heavy in notes, anything by Rachmaninoff works well, give it a good shake, and the loose notes will fall out. If you're musically inclined, you can use them to write jazz.
Okay, I tried that, and... um, when I shook it and stuff fell out all the notes were brown.

I don't think I want to use them. Ecccch. :shock:
You shouldn't have gotten your sheet music from George, that suck-up from upstairs. Stands to reason you would get brown notes from a brown nose.

"Follow the Money"