Zap

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Zap

Post by Deep Knight »

John Glen MacHaffie is now running his father's site (where "DONATIONS go strait to John Glenn Machaffie") and seems to have lost his father's reticence in regard to reposting Bellringer's stuff.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015
ALERT! URGENT MESSAGE FOR PP & FARM CLAIMS PARTICIPANTS WAITING FOR FUNDS!!!

URGENT MESSAGE TO FOURWINDS READERS

USE DISCERNMENT - USE CAUTION WITH THIS MESSAGE
January 20, 2015

This message is specifically for those who Prosperity Program participants, have Farm Claims, or are waiting funds for projects. You may be contacted by Zap/Poof, Susan and their staff to send them your bank address, banking coordinates such as bank account numbers routing and SWIFT numbers, etc.

Do NOT give out to Zap or to anyone your personal banking information. Zap is a con man, a fraudster, and will access your bank accounts via the information you give him, and will take your money and leave you destitute.

Zap is not who you think he is! Zap is Jerzy Babkowski, an international con-man, known widely for his fraud in China, Hong Kong, Europe, Canada and many other countries. Over the years he has taken much money from many people through fraud and deceit.

Zap is planning to use the lists of names of Prosperity Program participants, Farm Claims people and Project people, contact them with the promise of providing 25K of “first money” to each by Thursday or Friday (Jan. 22, 23, 2015) of this week.

There is no liquidity, no money available at this time for anyone. It is a trick to get you to give your banking information to Zap so he can access your accounts and take what little money you do have.

If you do not believe me, Google “Jerzy Babkowski” and see for yourself. My most important and most trustworthy contacts are telling me that Zap is Jerzy Babkowski. Zap has proven this by sending an email that I now hold in my hand.

The “Grandfather” that Zap speaks of is NOT M1. This "Grandfather” has no authority to release any funds to anyone. It is all a lie. The sole signatory of the Global Family wealth is Dr. Tsai Cheng Lee, the true Grandfather/Mi. The reason I know this is because I have known Dr. Lee and some of his people of Global Family for a very long time, and with whom I have direct communication. I cannot say more for reasons of confidentiality.

Please understand that Zap is a total fraud, as are his reports. Unless, you are a sponsor and have paid your monthly fee of $35., Zap, Susan and staff refuse to answer your emails or talk to you by phone. They have made a lot of money over the years from gullible people, and they plan to make a whole lot more.

Do NOT be tricked! Be wise, and know that true funding shall be forth coming in due time. The new gold standard international banking system shall be operational soon. Without it your money would be lost to the fraudulent Federal Reserve Bank.

We shall present more information on this matter yet this week.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

Posted by Popeye at 2:49 PM
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Zap

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:John Glen MacHaffie...seems to have lost his father's reticence in regard to reposting Bellringer's stuff.
Does that mean that we should suspect that Bellringer made monetary promises to John Glenn in exchange for publishing Bellringer?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

I just love this because it is someone complaining about Zap for completely making up his intel and apparently Zap CHARGES $35 A MONTH TO ANSWER QUESTIONS*. But the guy is arguing that HE has the real intel about the M1 (this is the person who releases the prosperity program in their mythology, I think). So he argues Zap's made up stuff is wrong by using his own made up stuff. I don't know who Jerzy Babkowski is, but that is likely not Zap. Zap is most likely Susan (Poof's long time "assistant"), who decided after poof died that she could make it up stuff too and get paid.

*I thought Zap's scam was just making money off donations - there are more than enough prosperity believers out there to keep sending money to keep the hopium flowing (NESARA/RV/prosperity is only days away!). If he is charging people $35 a month for "special access," they are likely making VERY good money off this. With just 1,000 people a month - which is not much given how popular this mythology is - that is $37,000 a year for just making up stuff and telling people what they want to hear.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, January 21, 2015
From ZAP to Patrick Bellringer
In Response To: URGENT MESSAGE TO FOURWINDS READERS - The “Grandfather” that Zap speaks of is NOT M1

DEAR PATRICK,
I HAVE JUST READ YOUR “MESSAGE” TO THE WORLD ABOUT ME AND THIS JERZY BABKOWSKI WHO I AM SUPPOSED TO BE. OH, I AM ALSO SUPPOSED TO BE MARION HORN JR. OF FIVE STAR TRUST.
IT SEEMS YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE DONE THE WORLD A SERVICE BY SAYING I AM GOING TO STEAL EVERYBODY’S MONEY. HMMMM…CAN YOU TELL ME HOW I WILL DO THIS? I WILL HAVE MISS PHIPPS TYPE IT OUT, AND HAVE SNUFFLES AND HIS COMPLIANCE TEAM VET IT OUT TO SEE IF IT IS DOABLE. IT WILL AUGMENT MY DIAL-A-DINAR SERVICE.
TO SET SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS STRAIGHT, AND PLEASE KNOW THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT IN YOUR POSITION GIVEN THE VARIOUS INFORMATIONS OUT THERE, YOU PUT ENOUGH 2+2+3+? TOGETHER TO FORM A PICTURE YOU THINK IS ACCURATE. IN RESPONSE TO YOUR MAGNIFICENT EXPOSE OF ZAP, I COMMENT AS FOLLOWS:

URGENT MESSAGE TO FOURWINDS READERS
BY Patrick H. Bellringer
This message is specifically for those persons, who are Prosperity Program participants, have Farm Claims, or are waiting funding for projects. You may be contacted by Zap/Poof, Susan and their staff to send them your bank address, banking coordinates such as bank account numbers, routing and SWIFT numbers, etc.
NO. I WILL NOT CONTACT ANYBODY IN REGARD FARM CLAIMS, PPP, OR ANYTHING OTHER THAN TO FUND PROJECTS…ABOUT 2,000 OF THEM SO FAR (THE REAL PURPOSE OF WHAT I AND MY TEAMS DO).
IT IS NOT MY JOB OR PROVINCE TO INVOLVE MYSELF IN THE FARM CLAIMS OR PPP OR CURRENCY. OTHERS QUALIFIED TO HANDLE THESE ITEMS ARE DOING THAT. SO, YOUR FIRST ASSUMPTION IS NOT ACCURATE.
Do NOT give out to Zap or to anyone your personal banking information. Zap is a con man, a fraudster, and will access your bank accounts via the information you give him, and will take your money and leave you destitute.
HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY I AM A CON MAN PATRICK. DO YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF TANGIBLE PROOF? HAVE YOU HEARD OF ME DEFRAUDING ANYBODY? OR ASKING FOR MONEY? OR ACCESSING ANYBODY’S BANK ACCOUNTS AND STEALING THEIR MONEY AND LEAVING THEM DESTITUTE? OR PILLAGING THEIR VEGETABLE GARDEN? OR DOING ANYTHING SHADY AT ALL? REALLY PATRICK, THAT WOULD BE LIKE ME STATING THAT YOU STALKED AND MOLESTED LITTLE GIRLS WHEN YOU LIVED IN AN APARTMENT ACROSS FROM THE GIRLS PRIVATE SCHOOL. YOU KNOW…THE ONE WITH THE CAMERAS WITH THE BIG TELEPHOTO LENSES AND BINOCULARS. SO PLEASE, BEFORE MAKING SUCH INTERESTING STATEMENTS, DO SOME REAL DUE DILIGENCE. ASK PEOPLE. TAKE REPORTS. ASK FOR REPORTS OF WRONGDOING OF ME FROM PEOPLE. GET SOME MEAT AND POTATOES NOT JUST THE VEGETABLE ROUTINE OF SLAMMING FIRST AND SMILING AT YOUR CLEVERNESS. AND LEAVE THE PIGS OUT OF THIS. THEY ARE INNOCENT.
BOTTOM LINE, YOU MUST DO MORE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE MAKING SUCH STATEMENTS OR ELSE FACE LEGAL STUFF IN YOUR LIFE.
Zap is not who you think he is! Zap is Jerzy Babkowski, an international con-man, known widely for his fraud in China, Hong Kong, Europe, Canada and many other countries. Over the years he has taken much money from many people through fraud and deceit. Zap is planning to use the lists of names of Prosperity Program participants, Farm Claims people, and Project people, contact them with the promise of providing 25K of “first money” to each by Thursday or Friday (Jan. 22, 23, 2015) of this week.
ZAP IS ZAP. NOT JEZRY OR MARION OR BOB. AND PATRICK…HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY THAT JERZY BABKOWSKI IS WIDELY KNOWN FOR HIS FRAUD AROUND THE GLOBE? THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH. I KNOW JERZY WELL, AND I KNOW WHAT HE HAS DONE AND NOT DONE. JERZY HAS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT TAKEN ANY MONEY FROM PEOPLE BASED ON SOME SORT OF SCAM, FRAUD, OR DECEIT. NONE. ZERO. NOTHING. AGAIN YOU SHOULD SHOW PROOF BEFORE MAKING SUCH STATEMENT. WONDER WHAT JERZY WILL SAY TO YOU…
AND I, ZAP (SPELLED Z-A-P), HAVE NO INTENTION, WILL, OR DESIGN TO USE ANY LIST OF NAMES OF PROSPERITY PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS, FARM CLAIMS PEOPLE, ETC. TO CONTACT THEM. WHY WOULD I? NOT INTERESTED. ACTUALLY, SORRY YES I AM INTERESTED IF THEY WISH TO DO A PROJECT.
IN REGARD OF RELIEF FUNDS AS PROMISED BY JERZY BABKOWSKI TO CERTAIN PEOPLE, THAT IS HIS BUSINESS WHAT HE SENDS OUT. RIGHT? WHY WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO TO HELP OTHERS? OR DERIDE HIM FOR DOING THAT? AND I HEARD FROM JERZY HIMSELF THAT HE IS SENDING OUT A BIT MORE THAN 25K, SO YOUR INFORMATION IS OFF THERE AS WELL. AGAIN, DO MORE DUE DILIGENCE. IMPORTANT TO DO SO OR THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE OUT WILL BACKLASH ON YOU.
There is no liquidity, no money available at this time for anyone. It is a trick to get you to give your banking information to Zap, so he can access your accounts and take what little money you do have.
NO LIQUIDITY? PERHAPS YOU ARE NOT LIQUID, AND CAN NOT HELP PEOPLE. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THERE IS NO LIQUIDITY FOR SUCH PURPOSE. ARE YOU TAKING OUT SUCH ITEMS OF INFORMATION FROM A HAT? THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT THAT, AND THE INFORMATION SEEMS A BIT FLAT FOR BEING TAKEN OUT OF A HAT. PLEASE DO DUE DILIGENCE.
AND REALLY…GIVING OUT BANKING INFORMATION DOES NOT MEAN INSTANT ACCESS TO AN ACCOUNT TO TAKE OUT AN AMAZINGLY LARGE AMOUNT OF SOME HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS (IF THAT) FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALMOST A ZERO BALANCE ALL THE TIME BECAUSE OF THE CURRENT CABAL INSPIRED ECONOMIC CLIMATE.
IS THIS ASSUMPTION PROVABLE PATRICK? CAN ONE REALLY ACCESS SOMEBODY’S ACCOUNT JUST BY HAVING THE BANKING INFORMATION AND TAKE MONEY OUT? ARE THERE NOT BANKING SAFEGUARDS IN PLACE TO PREVENT SUCH ACTIONS? WOULD THE BANKS NOT HAVE SUCH SECURITY ELEMENTS IN PLACE TO PREVENT SUCH ACTIONS? HAVE YOU HEARD OF ANYBODY THAT HAD THEIR $25 TAKEN OUT OF THEIR ACCOUNT BY PERSONS UNKNOWN? IS THIS A FIELD YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN?
TO TEST THIS, HOW ABOUT IF I GIVE YOU MY BANKING INFORMATION, AND YOU TRY TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I HAVE $263.17 IN MY ACCOUNT, SO TAKE OUT $100 TO SEE IF IT WORKS, BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MY $100 BACK OTHERWISE SNUFFLES AND THE BOYS WILL COME TO GET IT BACK FOR ME.
If you do not believe me, Google “Jerzy Babkowski”, and see for yourself. My most important and most trustworthy contacts are telling me that Zap is Jerzy Babkowski. Zap has proven this by sending an email that I now hold in my hand.
GOOGLING JERZY BABKOWSKI WILL GIVE YOU ONE ITEM OF INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE APPARENTLY BASED ALL YOUR INFORMATION ON. IN RESPONSE TO THIS, JERZY HAS WRITTEN THE FOLLOWING A LONG TIME AGO TO ADDRESS THIS. I PUBLISH HIS WORDS AS BELOW:
To the reader of the internet information in respect of Jerzy Babkowski.
You are in the company of many that have done research on a name on the internet. In the case of the now famous “Jack Bauer” (after the 24 show) of the Equilizergroup.com, I was targeted several years ago during a sensitive financial obligation between countries, and this was a successful attempt to derail the process.
In response to me committing fraud or theft, at one time, I had a limited liability company that sought sophisticated investors of $75,000 minimum to qualify, as only “sophisticated investors” waive the right of redress through the courts. They are deemed to have enough business experience to know that their funds are being used to further the company, agree with it, and by extension and law, if the company is bankrupt, they have lost their money along with the directors of said company and everybody else that invested. I lost 2 years and over $200,000 of my own money during the time of my daughter’s birth that I could not afford to lose.
A Dr Wooler from Britain invested $75,000. They were “barter” dollars, not CDN or USD or Euro. The business model was adjusted to the delight of Dr Wooler and was incorporated in the corporate process, a first for the barter industry to have barter dollars incorporated into a public company.
The company failed by way of not very nice stock brokers and promoters skilled at fleecing the lambs. Everybody that lost their money was kept in touch by me on the premise that when the business restarts under its own funding, then they would be provided a “payback” by me. This included Dr Wooler. He was most happy I kept in touch for this purpose when I did not have to. So were the other investors.
Years after the fact, when in China during a very sensitive negotiation of between a Trust and the China government, Wooler puts me on the web as a scammer via this “Jack Bauer” (he is very proud of his chosen name and he told me so when I talked to him), and this destroyed the transaction. The timing was impeccable. Up to that point, Dr. Wooler understood and was happy to wait.
I was furious of course, and was going to go after him and sue. On reflection, I turned it to my favor in a way. Anybody in this business that does due diligence on the web, can not do due diligence with the FBI, Interpol, Fed, Treasury, and similar organizations. I left the information there for years and it acts as a filter for me to screen people (brokers mostly) that profess connections to the higher levels, but have zero capability to do proper checks. It works to my detriment at times, but those that know me, and/or can do DD at the right places, disregard this information.
You will also notice that is the only negative item on the internet. Other purported links to other wrongdoings, when checked, are simple tags that lead to other things that have nothing to do with me. They are pointers to some other page that appears horrible and in-keeping with my supposed criminality. Why these links are there, I do not know but have my own opinions.
This item is pesky at best, and I will have it taken down when I have time and inclination to do so.
My corporate directors who joined me/us in our Humanitarian and similar efforts on a global scale are very high end individuals from former bank CEOs to tax attorneys that did the tax treaty being used by China and USA for the bonds. All are very familiar with this history. One of my Executive Vice Presidents also heads up Fraud Investigation at the US Treasury. All have done their own background checks and due diligence, and know the real story.
JERZY HAS INFORMED ME THAT INTERPOL IS NOW INVOLVED IN THIS WEBSITE INFORMATION, AND THAT A LAW FIRM HAS BEEN HIRED TO ADDRESS THIS JACK BAUER FELLOW. MAY JACK KNOW THE MEANING OF A REAL INVESTIGATION.
The “Grandfather” that Zap speaks of is NOT M1. This “Grandfather” has no authority to release any funds to anyone. It is all a lie. The sole signatory of the Global Family wealth is Dr. Tsai Cheng Lee, the true Grandfather/Mi.
I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID GRAND FATHER IS M1. EVER. I KNOW SOME M1’S, BUT HE IS NOT THAT POSITION. DR. TSAI CHENG LEE IS AN IMPORTANT INDIVIDUAL. HE IS WELL KNOWN, AND I HAVE RESPECT FOR HIM. HE HAS MUCH WORK AHEAD OF HIM. BUT BECAUSE OF YOUR STATEMENTS HERE, HIS/YOUR ASSERTION THAT HE IS THE ONE TRUE M1 SHALL BE LOOKED INTO.
I REPEAT AGAIN THAT THE GRAND FATHER WHO I SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH IS NOT M1, BUT THE 01 OR OVERSEAS OLD XXX, AND I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT HE WAS M1.
HE IS FIRST GENERATION. HE IS KNOWN BY A NUMBER OF NAMES AND NUMBERS. IF DR LEE IS IN CONTACT WITH HIM, THEN HE WILL KNOW HIM AS THE OLD L.M. OF CHONGQING’S OLD HOUSE OF LEE (AMONGST OTHER NAMES). IF HE DOES NOT, ASK DR LEE TO SEND ANY OF THE RECOGNITION POEMS TO ESTABLISH CONTACT WITH HIM. THIS IS IMPORTANT AT THIS TIME TO HIM, AND TO YOU.
WHEN YOU SAY M1, YOU MUST KNOW THE UNDERLYING FOUNDATION OF THE M1 POSITION, AND NOT USE IT TO DESCRIBE THINGS THAT ARE NOT ACCURATE, BUT CERTAINLY MISLEADING. TIME FOR TRUTH, NOT SUPPOSITION.
TO ELUCIDATE VERY BRIEFLY, THE M1 POSITION ACTS AS HOLDER/GUARDIAN/KEEPER OF THE ASSETS. HE WILL ACT AS THE FRONT FACE OF THE OWNER BUT ACTUALLY DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH OWNING THE UNDERLYING HARD ASSETS. IT IS A MANAGEMENT POSITION. THE ACCOUNTS WILL BE IN HIS NAME AND HE SIGNS FOR A LOT OF THEM, AND AS COMPENSATION. HE HAS THE RIGHT TO A CERTAIN SMALL PERCENTAGE (BASICALLY THE INTEREST) OF FUNDS UNDER HIS MANAGEMENT. HE IS SUPPORTED BY A TEAM DIRECTLY UNDERNEATH HIM.
ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF M1 AT THE BASE OF THE TRIANGLE THERE IS THE OWNER OF THE HARD ASSETS. THEY SIT ON AND CONTROL THE UNDERLYING PHYSICAL ASSETS.
THE THIRD TOP LEVEL IS THAT OF THE CONTROLLER. THE FINAL SAY IS BY HIM FOR ANY USAGE OF THE ASSETS. HE CAN STOP ANYTHING THE OTHERS DECIDE, BUT RARELY INSTIGATES SUCH MACRO FUND MOVEMENTS. ALL THREE ARE REQUIRED FOR UTILIZATION OF ANY GIVEN ASSET. THE CONTROLLER CAN SIGN FOR HUNDREDS OF DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS AND THEIR POSITION CODE WITHIN THE SYSTEM IS X/X/X (SORRY I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THIS PIECE OF INFORMATION).
I WILL SHARE ONE OTHER PIECE OF INFORMATION THAT DOES NOT IMPACT WHAT IS OCCURRING NOW. THE INFORMATIONS AND PROPHECIES THAT COME OUT FROM TIME TO TIME TO THE PUBLIC EYE ARE FROM (AMONGST OTHER THINGS) AN ANCIENT GOLD BOOK THAT CONTAINS EVERYTHING FROM BEGINNING TO END OF THE HUMAN DRAMA ON EARTH. IT IS BELIEVED TO BE PART OF WHAT KING SOLOMON LEFT HERE TOGETHER WITH HIS SWORD. IT CAN ONLY BE READ BY SELECTED PRIESTS USING A SPECIFIC TOOL. THE THRONE OF SOLOMON IS IN A SAFE PLACE AND GUARDED. THE WEALTH OF SOLOMON IS ALSO INTACT AND GUARDED. THIS WEALTH IS ALSO OF HUMANITY, AND WILL BE RELEASED AT THE RIGHT TIME ACCORDING TO THE PROPHECIES, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MATRIX FUNDS OF HUMANITY.
I HOPE THIS IS OF USE TO YOU IN UNDERSTANDING THE BASIC SYSTEM OF THE FAMILY IN REGARD OF THE ASSETS AND THE M1 POSITION.
IN ADDITION, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND PATRICK, THE FIRST M1 POSITION WAS HELD BY PRESIDENT SUHARTO OF INDONESIA. HE WAS A PRODUCT OF THE BLOODLINES THAT WERE DESIGNED TO UNIFY THE ROYALS TO A SINGLE COMMON PURPOSE IN A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL THAT COULD REPRESENT ALL THE BLOODLINES FOR THE BENEFIT OF HUMANITY: THE FIRST M1. HE AND PRESIDENT JOHN KENNEDY ATTEMPTED TO DO THE RESET AND JUNK THE CABAL, BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. BOTH DIED FOR THE ATTEMPT.
FURTHER, ADVERTISING ONESELF AS AN M1 IS NOT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE M1 POSITION, AND THE CRITICAL THING TO REALLY UNDERSTAND HERE IS THAT THE FAMILY DOES NOT ADVERTISE SUCH THINGS. ANYBODY THAT ADVERTISES HE IS THE M1 POSITION IS GIVING OUT A SECRET THAT THE FAMILY WILL NOT LOOK FAVORABLY UPON, AND IS GROUNDS FOR BEING PUNTED FROM THAT POSITION. THIS IS BASIC COMMON SENSE RIGHT?
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATIONS OF YOUR MESSAGE HERE IN REVEALING THIS INFORMATION?
The reason I know this is because I have known Dr. Lee and some of his people of Global Family for a very long time, and with whom I have direct communication. I cannot say more for reasons of confidentiality.
THEN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BROUGHT UP THE M1 POSITION. MY DUTY NOW IS TO MAKE GRAND FATHER AWARE OF THIS DISCLOSURE.
Please understand that Zap is a total fraud, as are his reports. Unless, you are a sponsor and have paid your monthly fee of $35., Zap, Susan and staff refuse to answer your emails or talk to you by phone. They have made a lot of money over the years from gullible people, and they plan to make a whole lot more.
PATRICK, DEAR BOY, NEITHER I NOR SUSAN ASK FOR ANY FEES. DO YOU SEE ANY REQUESTS FOR A $35.00 MONTHLY FEE ANYWHERE? OR ANY FEE FOR THAT MATTER? SUSAN DOES NOT DO THAT. SHE SELFLESSLY PROVIDES INFORMATION AND RELIES ON DONATIONS TO SURVIVE UNLIKE MANY OTHER BLOG SPOTS THAT REQUIRE YOU TO PAY FOR LISTENING TO THEIR DAILY OR WEEKLY UPDATES. I DID THE MATH ONE TIME ON ONE SUCH SITE. WOW. OVER $20,000 PER CONFERENCE CALL THEY RAKE IN. I HAVE A MEASLY DIAL-A-DINAR THING ONLY, AND SO FAR (DESPITE BEST EFFORTS) I HAVE NOT MADE MUCH. AND WHAT I HAVE MADE I HAVE GIVEN TO BOB’S BANK TO PUT INTO A PROGRAM. WONDER HOW FAR $10 WILL GO…
AND WHAT IS FRAUDULENT ABOUT MY REPORTS? ANYTHING SPECIFIC? ANYTHING? PLEASE…ANYTHING? SNUFFLES IS CURIOUS AS WELL IF THERE IS ANYTHING AT ALL TO SUPPORT WHAT YOU SAY. SEEMS AGGRAVATED.
Do NOT be tricked! Be wise, and know that true funding shall be forth coming in due time. The new gold standard international banking system shall be operational soon. Without it your money would be lost to the fraudulent Federal Reserve Bank.
We shall present more information on this matter yet this week.
I PROMISE NOT TO BE TRICKED. AND I WILL BE WISE AND KNOW THAT TRUE FUNDING SHALL BE FORTHCOMING IN DUE TIME (ABOUT NOW I FIGURE).
YEA I BELIEVES THAT’S THE NEWZ BANKIN SYSTEM SHALL BE OPERATIONAL SOON HALLELUIAH. AND YES WITHOUT IT, THE FEDERAL RESERVE WOULD HAVE LOST YOUR MONEY (BUT REALLY THEY HAVE DEFAULTED AND ARE NOW IN THE HANDS OF THE FAMILY TO PREVENT SUCH MISUSE FROM MY UNDERSTANDING).
I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR INFORMATION ON THIS MATTER YET THIS WEEK.
IN CLOSING, A STATEMENT FROM SOMEONE I RESPECT: CASPER, AND MY RESPONSE (SO I DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANOTHER LETTER).
ZAP called about a month ago, first time ever. Wendy set it up and participated. WE had a pleasant talk, I had a sleepless night. The next morning I sent him a two page e-mail seeking clarification to some of the things discussed. No reply. Two weeks later I sent a one liner, ‘should we expect a reply to our e-mail from two weeks ago’? No reply.
SORRY CASPER BUT MY EMAIL SYSTEM HAS BEEN COMPROMISED, AND BETWEEN ALL MY OTHER WORK, I HAD A HELLUVA TIME GETTING MY INFORMATION BACK. I WILL REPLY SHORTLY.
I am not going to repeat everything we discussed but three things I have decided to share with you. 1). Zap, as you now readily admit and said to me, you don’t know anything about the ‘programs’ and never have so how is it that you were Poof’s source for extremely positive program info updates for 10 or 15 years?
NO CASPER, I SAID THAT I AM WELL AWARE OF PROGRAMS AND THEIR FUNCTIONALITY AND MECHANICS, BUT NOT INVOLVED IN THE PPP PROGRAMS. THAT WAS POOF’S THING. I WROTE A GOODBYE MESSAGE FOR JAMES WHEN HE PASSED, AND THEN WAS REQUESTED TO DO ANOTHER MESSAGE THE NEXT WEEK. FROM THAT, IT SNOWBALLED INTO A WEEKLY THING, AND NOW WITH A MIDDLE WEEK THING. I DO NOT MIND AS IT AFFORDS A CERTAIN MEASURE OF RELIEF OF THE FRUSTRATIONS I TOO FEEL, BUT IT IS NOT GEARED FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE PPP, JUST PROJECT SIDE.
2). Do you think it Kosher that you are using multiple Internet personalities to confirm your own Intel?
CASPER, I DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION FROM THE INTERNET. I DO NOT EVEN GO TO THE WEBSITES THAT ARE OUT THERE. IF I GET ANY INFO FROM THESE GUYS, IT COMES TO ME AS EXCERPTS FROM THE SITE BY WAY OF EMAIL. I REALLY HAVE NO INTEREST IN WHAT OTHERS SAY. MY INFORMATION COMES FROM MY OWN SOURCES.
3). Why is it that your Intel from ‘Grandfather Ming’ cannot be confirmed by family members who have known him for a hundred years after three attempts by them to do so?
IF THEY WISH TO CONTACT GRAND FATHER, THEY CAN USE THE OLD AND ACCEPTED CONTACT POEMS. SNIFFING AROUND THEIR OWN CIRCLES TO FIND THE REAL 01 IS ASKING 999 FAMILY FACTIONS TO ASK EACH OTHER WHO THEY ARE. YOU WILL HAVE 999 FAMILY FACTIONS CONFIRMING THEIR GRANDFATHER IS THE 01. AND THEY WOULD BE TELLING THE TRUTH.
There was no request by Zap that we keep our talk confidential.
YES THERE WAS CASPER. I ASKED TO KEEP ME CONFIDENTIAL AND OUR TALK. THESE ARE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE TIMES, AND I REACHED OUT TO YOU ON THIS BASIS. BUT NO HARM DONE.
WE are not attacking Zap, we are doing our duty of reporting to our readers, our friends, some of whom go back to times long before Casper, Zap or the Dinar were ever heard of by the ‘public’.
I DO UNDERSTAND, SO NO WORRIES. KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK – HUMANITY WILL WIN. WE’LL TALK SOON AGAIN. GIVE ME A FEW DAYS. VERY BUSY TIME NOW. OH, AND GREECE JUST GOT A RUN ON 4 MAJOR BANKS NOW. I AM CONCERNED….
In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

SO THANK YOU FOR THE ENLIGHTENING CONVERSATION PATRICK. I DO WISH YOU THE BEST.
IF YOU HAD MEANT IN LOVE AND LIGHT, YOU WOULD HAVE DONE A BIT MORE DUE DILIGENCE I WOULD THINK. HOWEVER, I DO WISH YOU LOVE AND LIGHT, AND TRUST THAT MY COMMENTS MAKE BETTER SENSE TO YOU THAN MERE ASSUMPTION, SURMISE AND RUMOR. THOSE THINGS CAN BE FOUND AT OUR MARVELOUS DIAL-A-DINAR SYSTEM. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE IT. IT HAS MEAT AND POTATOES. AND VEGGIES TOO. (SNUFFLES GRINNING).
AND IN CASE ANYBODY GOT THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT, PATRICK BELLRINGER IS NOT A CHILD MOLESTER, AND DID NOT HAVE AN APARTMENT ACROSS FROM A GIRLS SCHOOL WITH BIG TELEPHOTO LENSES ON BIG CAMERAS AND BIG BINOCULARS.
PATRICK BELLRINGER IS ACTUALLY A SOLID GUY, AND OVER THE YEARS, I HAVE ENJOYED HIS INSIGHT AND STILL DO. THANKS PATRICK FOR ALL YOU DO.
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
January 20, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015
CC: JERZY BABKOWSKI

Posted by Freewill at 12:26 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

One of the comments on the above post:

Anonymous January 21, 2015 at 4:35 PM

No, Quatloos is the Notorious CIA Website!
www.quatloos.com › ... › Prosperity Programs - NESARA
Feb 3, 2010 - 8 posts - ‎4 authors
WHY CHRISTOPHER STORY'S VENDETTA AGAINST FOURWINDS? (Updated Jan. 25, 2010) Parick H. Bellringer ---- Original Message -----
Quatloos! • View topic - Tuesday delivery missed again..
www.quatloos.com › ... › Prosperity Programs - NESARA
Sep 17, 2008 - 11 posts - ‎4 authors
He accuses Fourwinds of being a "controlled CIA mishmash website", "Bellringer is a Ringmaster", and Fourwinds is a "controlled Bellringer ...
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Have any of them claimed he was Famspear yet?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
LightinDarkness

I love stuff like this, in-fighting between certifiably nuts people. Although you know, people like Zap probably know its all fake. I have a feeling that Zap is actually Susan and she figured out long ago she could charge tons of idiots $35 a month for made up NESARA intel and not have to work. So shes not stupid, just evil.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

She has people paying her $35 per month and in return she gives them hope and validation. The evil is that the hope and the validation are both completely false. Call her an incredibly lazy guru. She isn't asking her followers to actually do anything (like improve their own lives). She doesn't give them ANY direction (like --READ a newspaper or magazine). She just tells them it's not their fault their lives suck, and somehow, someday, it will get better (for her especially if they keep sending her money) Nice gig, if you lack any sort of moral compass.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A roommate and I once had this bullshit, er, planning session where we talked about how one could become rich off the religion biz if you didn't have any scruples. Of course, we were talking about being big fish, these folks are the bottom feeders of that ocean. Still, beats working. And your research involves nothing more than reaching down and pulling things out of your, um, imagination.
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

A not infrequent subject for students. My spouse and some friends once designed a "tent revival" movement which likely would have generated a considerable amount of cash and nubile followers if they had entertained fewer scruples.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

But today, the internet makes it much easier....
LightinDarkness

What slays me is how easy it is - Zap/Susan do NOTHING but type a bunch of stuff - which we know is 100% made up - that basically says "NESARA is coming - any day now!" And people pay her for this. What makes it so bad to me is that she is offering false to hope to people who are most likely in dire financial circumstances. Very few people tend to be NESARA believers who are doing fine with their personal finances.

So the marks are the very people who can least afford to pay for false hope. But instead of doing stuff to solve their problems which works in reality (filing bankruptcy, getting another job, going back to school, whatever)...they just fork up cash that they do not have in exchange for promises of NESARA which never come to fruition. And no matter how many years pass with no NESARA, idiots keep on paying.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Recantation of Zap

Last week, the inane ramblings of Zap, the Poof successor and representative (or one such) of the Chinese families - who are to unleash a torrent of wealth onto an unsuspecting world and have been on the brink of doing so for some years - caused quite a flap when he suggested that the Dinar isn't all it's cracked up to be:
THE DINAR THING IS A CURIOSITY AT THE MOMENT AS THE RV CAN NOT HAPPEN UNTIL THEY SHUT DOWN THE PRINTING PRESSES THAT ARE MERRILY WORKING 24/7 PRINTING MORE DINAR.

HOW CAN YOU HAVE AN RV WHEN TRILLIONS IN DINAR ARE BEING PRINTED EVERY DAY BY THOSE THAT SEE A GRAVY TRAIN WITHOUT CONSEQUENCE? SORRY TO TELL THE TRUTH, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE
This abnegation apparently provoked a torrent of invective, with followers who swore black and blue that Zap had been saying for ages that it was all going to revalue along with all the other promised, but so far elusive, money.

Well, since his donation pipeline depends on telling as many lies to as many people as possible, now he has 'modified' his earlier position:
.... I GUESS THE LAST ZAP SCARED SOMEBODY THAT WAS DOING SOMETHING BAD, AND THEY STOPPED WHAT THEY WERE DOING.

IN THE MEANTIME, THE WHOLE RV MACHINERY WAS WELL IN MOTION.

TWO DAYS AGO, THE COUNTRIES SIGNED OFF ON THE RV. EXCEPT ONE. AND NO, THE USA SIGNED OFF THIS TIME. INDIA HELD OUT AND ASKED FOR MORE MONEY BEFORE THEY WOULD SIGN.

INSTEAD, THEY WERE GIVEN AN ULTIMATUM. EITHER SIGN ON THE DOTTED LINE, OR GO POUND SAND AS THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD SWITCH TO PLAN C AND DO IT ANYWAYS.

I JUST HEARD THEY SOFTENED AND MAYBE SIGNED OFF BEFORE SATURDAY. I WILL KNOW MORE LATER.

I WAS INFORMED THAT THE RV EXCHANGE RATE IS STILL OVER $3.50, AND IF THIS IS THE CASE, THEN IT DOES INDEED SPELL A MASSIVE INFLUX OF FUNDS INTO THE ECONOMIES, AND THIS WILL BE SO WELCOME.

...I HOPE THE NOSES THAT GOT TWISTED OUT OF JOINT ARE RESET TO SQUARE, AND IF I DISSED ANYBODY OFF (I DID), TERRIBLY SORRY
Like so many other internet hucksters he is always on the lookout for donations. Recently, he sank to the low of asking for money for a bogus alternative cancer treatment for a mythical fiend of his. In this area of deception, his lies are even more heinous than those gurus who only profit from peddling Dinar.

No-one seems to bother asking why it is that he is supposedly breaking his back to make sure that the vast fortune of the Chinese families flows into channels that will help all mankind, but the penurious swine won't even pay him a living wage for his efforts. Outrageous!
LightinDarkness

Isn't Zap really just Susan (the woman to helped "Poofness" get the RV hopium out on a weekly basis?). I always thought it was odd how when Poofness died, Zap popped up immediately. Spewing the same tired hopium "RV IS TOMORROW" stuff - it was almost certainly someone connected with our dearly departed guru.

I always wonder how much money people like this make. I wouldn't be shocked if it was thousands per month in donations - Zap is held up as a god whose word is law on the prosperity cult circuit.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:Isn't Zap really just Susan (the woman to helped "Poofness" get the RV hopium out on a weekly basis?). I always thought it was odd how when Poofness died, Zap popped up immediately. Spewing the same tired hopium "RV IS TOMORROW" stuff - it was almost certainly someone connected with our dearly departed guru.

I always wonder how much money people like this make. I wouldn't be shocked if it was thousands per month in donations - Zap is held up as a god whose word is law on the prosperity cult circuit.
I always wondered if Poof, Zap and Susan were a single person (who didn't die when they said Poof did).

Research Information About Poofness, Keenan, ZAP, & The Five Star Trust
AscensionWithEarth.Com
Published: June 17, 2013
Updated: June 18, 2013
~ enerchi

Poofness, Keenan, & ZAP Info by Benjamin Fulford: Five Star Trust Information

The recent Benjamin Fulford report released on June 18, 2013 talks about how multiple groups are fighting against the Dark Cabal's financial control via legal means. Fulford specifically mentions two groups, one being Neil Keenan's Camp and the other is Marion Horn also known as ZAP.

The attack on the Sabbatean control of the right to print and distribute dollars and Euros is coming from several different directions. This includes several legal approaches such as the Neil Keenan lawsuit in Indonesia and maneuvers of the Five Star Trust group of Marion Horn now posing on the internet as “Zap” and friends of “Poof.” [Benjamin Fulford - June 18, 2013; Source Link]

Many people already know about Neil Keenan and his involvement with the Collateral Accounts also known as the Soekanto Trust. Now Benjamin Fulford decided to release information that people have been wondering about. "Who is ZAP?"

ZAP is associated with recently deceased, James Anthony Holmes, also known as Poofness. If you don't already know, Poof, was giving uplifting and positive messages every Sunday about the coming changes to the world and also talked about a trust he was associated with called the 'Five Star Trust'. ZAP recently came on the scene to fill in as Poofness replacement and update the global community about the new financial system which is also tied in to the Dinar & global currency revaluation, CMKX, Farm Claims, Prosperity Programs, and "The Event" which many other alternative news sources report. You can read ZAP's most recent update from June 16, 2013 at the link here.

Thanks to AscensionWithEath readers for taking the initiative to do some Google searching on Marion Horn and the 'Five Star Trust' that Poofness has been talking about for many years. The reader pointed out a public document link to information about the 'Five Star Trust' which does contain contact information to the administrative office of the 'Five Star Trust'.

I have embedded the document at the bottom of this article or or you can visit the source page to the 'Five Star Trust' document. Ernest seems to claim to have a connection with Marion Horn (ZAP), Poofness, and the 'Five Star Trust' but more information and research should be conducted to understand the connection between them.

Ernest Rauthschild also claims to manage $200 Trillion dollars in assets of those considered to be Free Masons, Illuminati, and Secret Society elitists. Here is Ernest Rauthschild bio according to Mr. Ernest Rauthschild himself.

Ernest Rauthschild
" I am a Moorish-American International Businessman representing the 13-families controlling the world economy/banks. I am self-employed and own several companies including Athena Holdings, SA, SeaBey Financial Investments, LLC, and Gold Hedge Royalty. I am also Trustee of The Bey Family Trust. I also work with Central Banks, The Bank for International Settlements and Gold Bullion Banks. Most of my clients are Royal Families and High Yield Investors which I personally manage over $200 Trillion in Assets. I am a member of the Moorish Masonic Order; Knights Templar; Committee of 300; Tri Lateral Commission; Sovereign Church of New Zelean and 13 Family of Nations."
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

enerchi wrote:The attack on the Sabbatean control of the right to print and distribute dollars and Euros is coming from several different directions. This includes several legal approaches such as the Neil Keenan lawsuit in Indonesia and maneuvers of the Five Star Trust group of Marion Horn now posing on the internet as “Zap” and friends of “Poof.” [Benjamin Fulford - June 18, 2013; Source Link]
Is this Sabbatean group the same Jewish sect which arose in 15th/16th Century Europe? Or something new?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Red Panda
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Red Panda »

LightinDarkness wrote:Isn't Zap really just Susan (the woman to helped "Poofness" get the RV hopium out on a weekly basis?).
Listen to the first few minutes of the calls archived here: http://landachinaglobal.com/conferences.php, in particular the Intel updates from Jerzy Babkowski and then read the POOFNESS report and you will find many of the same phrases used. i.e
AGAIN MUCH GOOD NEWS. THE FUNDING RELEASES ARE WELL IN PROGRESS
and
YES AND YES. THE PROJECTS ARE COMING ALIVE, AND THIS MISSION IS ALMOST COMPLETE AND WE CAN ALL GET TO THE WORK AT HAND, AND DO GREAT SERVICE FOR THIS PLANET AND EACH OTHER.
For fun, you can even check the POOFNESS reports from months or years ago and see the same phrases, i.e. funds to help humanity are on their way. Similar to Chicken Little, but instead of the world ending, it is getting better.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

rogfulton wrote:Is this Sabbatean group the same Jewish sect which arose in 15th/16th Century Europe? Or something new?
Not only the same group, but the exact same people! A little stiff and moldy perhaps, but still alive and kicking!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It would appear that Fourwinds - which has often been a source of amusing NESARA and Hatonn announcements - is fast approaching its closure. The website reports that its transmission belt, Anne Bellringer, is in the hospital ICU. She went in for minor surgery, but then exhibited really spectacularly bad symptoms that indicate severe internal dysfunction and suggest a very gloomy result.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Patrick Henry Bellringer (81) was once, indeed, a big NESARA kind of guy, but articles on his Fourwinds10 (delivering the truth to the four winds of Earth-Shan) are far between these days (there was a flurry, some from Zap, in January, but few since). Anne (neither are their real names, which are Emil Claren and Patricia Anne Mulhausen), 83, has been sick for some time, and from hints and records has been on disability for 30+ years (but keeps the website together). Emil gets various moneys from the government too, which I find more than ironic given their disdain for other on the public dole.

The story goes like this. Dove of Oneness (Candace Goodwin) was an "investor" and some say middle man for Clyde Hood's Omega scam (you get 52 times the money you put in within 250 days). When the feds shut this down, some idiots decided it wasn't because it was a scam, but because the government didn't want them to cash in on this gravy train only meant for elites. Dove was one of those, and posted back and forth to "bulletin boards" and joined in phone conference calls.

At some point in the late 90's she ran across A&A, or they ran across her. Lord Rama and Lady Tara were running a hard-to-pin-down new age scam from New Mexico, hawking for donations so they could remain in contact with Rama's (Mr. A's) real father, Lord Ashtar (which was done by aimlessly driving a car whose brakes always needed expensive repair around the countryside, waiting for them to appear on the windshield). Anyway, they told her about an obscure website, NESARA, which had a somewhat serious proposal for a change in the way interest be paid on loans (wouldn't work IMHO). It claimed that some people's mortgages and such would already be paid off if it was passed, and A&A were touting it as debt forgiveness that had been secretly "passed" but not announced. Dove took this and ran.

She either had contacted Bellringer before this, or right around this time. He had be in the "Valley of Radiance" cult of Tehachapi, CA, where Lord Hatonn had buried giant crystals underground. This cult broke up in the mid 90's with a lot of silliness concerning a quadrillion dollar Peruvian guano bond. Anyway, he and the wife and kids moved to Rapid City, built furniture from packing crates, and started their crusade to tell the people the truth, especially about Reptilians and Jews.

Dove got Bellringer on board, and he started hyping the NESARA stuff. She also sent A&A up to Rapid City, where they found that Bellringer was a lousy sugar daddy and didn't approve of pot smoking, so they split. There was another person, Jennifer Lee, who we believe was actually a group of 2 or 3 people who served as middlemen for NESARA and several other new age cults (doing Internet work for a cut of money they brought in for others and of course their own begging and health products on the side).

One more side story. One of Bellringer's kids got busted for forging phony Black Hills casino vouchers of some kind, which got Patrick, er, Emil really riled up at the government trying to attack his family. He should have taught his kid to use less obvious confederates who didn't get caught out of the gate by being so greedy and trying to cash too many at once.

From the About Fourwinds section of his website:

Definitions

a. Terms
Aliens - The Star People aboard their Starships now orbiting Earth Shan, who have come to our Earth at this time from more than two hundred other Star Nations. They are called the "Hosts of Heaven" and have come in peace and love to help our planet and her people in our Ascension into fifth dimension by 2012. They have come by orders from Creator God without violence or evil and bring much love, education and new technology to assist us in better health and in cleaning up the pollution on our planet.
Ascension - the changing from third dimension (3D) to fifth dimension (5D), to rise in frequencies. Our bodies are presently changing from a carbon-based cell to a crystalline-based cell to accommodate these higher frequencies. Our planet and those who choose to do so will soon be moving into the fifth dimension.
Channeling - to receive messages by various means such as by thought (telepathy), hearing (audio) or seeing (vision) from another dimension (such as 4D or 5D, etc.) These messages are called " channeled" messages and are given to assist us in 3D to better understand ours and other dimensions.
Cosmos - all existing things, the whole of Creation including galaxies, universes and super universes.
Dimension - a given level or rate of electrical frequencies at which the human body and all things vibrate. The rate of these electrical vibrations determine the conditions for living at that level. Those in 5D are invisible to us in 3D due to their higher frequencies. On our planet we live in third dimension. The next levels of higher frequencies are called fourth dimension, fifth dimension, etc.
Earth Shan - The Cosmic name for our planet. "Earth" is a generic term. There are many earth or planets, but our particular earth is named "Shan", meaning the planet of tears.
End Times - the end of our present civilization, the last days of our third dimensional existence on our planet.
Enlightenment - having reached a greater level of the understanding of Truth, through knowledge having gained wisdom and discernment, and the ability to communicate through one's God Spirit within with higher dimensions.
HU-man - Higher Universal Man, a free-willed human being created by Creator God in His image, which includes having His God Spirit within by which to communicate with Creator God.
Phoenix - the name of the command ship of the Pleiadian Starfleet now circling our planet. Historically, the Phoenix bird rose from the ashes of the old to birth a new civilization. In the Phoenix Journals "Phoenix" refers to Truth. Truth is again rising from the ashes of lies to bring enlightenment to mankind.
Reincarnation - the rebirth of your soul into a new human body, to return in another lifestream to a human body in third dimension, embodied in human form again. We reincarnate again and again in 3D via the Great Wheel of Reincarnation to learn our lessons in soul growth. We continue this process lifestream after lifestream until we graduate to a higher dimension.
b. Persons
--Ascended Masters - those beings who have mastered their lessons in soul growth in 3D and higher dimensions, and have now come to help us in 3D to achieve our mission and to assist with the Ascension of our planet and her people.
--Creator God - the Creator of our Nebadon Universe aka Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn/Aton/Christ Michael.
--Hatonn - Creator God, who has taken the position of Pleiadian Starfleet Commander in order to better communicate with us yet living in 3D.
--Sananda Immanuel - also known 2000 years ago as Esu Immanuel or Jesus Christ. Over these past 2000 years of study and learning he has grown in wisdom and has earned the title of "Sananda" which means "one with God". Sananda Immanuel is in charge of our earth's transition at this time from 3D into 5D by 2012.
--Source - pure Light energy, Creator Source located at the Isle of Paradise, the center of the seven super universes, the Creator of All That Is.

Who are the Bellringers?

Mr. and Mrs. Patrick H. Bellringer will celebrate their 48th wedding anniversary on June 17, 2010. They and their four children were "called" to the Black Hills of South Dakota, USA in 1996 to establish the Fourwinds and the Phoenix Archive.

Since their children have now relocated, Anne and Patrick own and operate their two websites alone in Rapid City, SD, USA, with the help of a part-time webmaster.

Anne Bellringer

The daughter of a circuit court judge of South Dakota, Anne holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Music Education (Magna Cum Laude) and a Master of Music Degree. She has taught public school for 29 years in South Dakota, New Jersey, Missouri and Minnesota. Her teaching career has been music education of children, kindergarten through college of vocal and instrumental music. She has composed music, presented original operettas plus plays, directed musicals and is an accomplished choreographer, set designer and costume design maker. Anne is also an accomplished piano, piccolo and flute player and has been a solo performer with many bands. She is an artist as well with many original paintings and designs on wood and stone. Since 1994 Anne has been a receiver of the Ascended Masters, and especially of Hatonn and Sananda.

Patrick Henry Bellringer

Patrick Bellringer was raised on a Wisconsin dairy farm and learned how to work at an early age. He holds a Bachelor's Degree of Science in Forest Management, a Bachelor's Degree in Biological Science Education, a Master's of Religious Education, and a Master's of Divinity. He has worked as a Forester in both Alaska and the Black Hills of S.D. Patrick also taught public school for 18 years in biological and the physical sciences at junior and senior high levels with emphasis in health education. He was Director of Christian Education for the Presbyterian Church in New York City for two years. He has also served as a pastor of six United Methodist Churches in South Dakota, Missouri, and Washington State.

In their earlier years the Bellringer family owned and operated a dairy farm with their four children for 16 years. During the early 1990's they held many seminars across the Midwest and East Coast for the Farm Claims program.

Patrick was inducted into the Cambridge Who's Who in May, 2008.

Patrick H. Bellringer is a modern day Truthbringer. His writings are candid and concise. He challenges the non-thinker and the thinker alike as he reveals the "lie" which cloaks our entire civilization. One cannot avoid pondering his "message", for he speaks Truth from his heart and from the Lighted Realms!
"Follow the Money"