The NCSCSCN

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

The NCSCSCN

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, January 26, 2015
EUROPEAN 'ROYALS' KILLING NAKED CHILDREN FOR FUN AT HUMAN HUNTING PARTIES

This is one in a series of articles taken from eyewitness testimony before the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels. Five international judges are examining evidence of child rape, torture, murder and kidnapping allegedly done by global elite members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult Network. Regular Ninth Circle child sacrifices were said to take place in the catacombs of Catholic Cathedrals, the Vatican, on private estates and groves and government military bases in Belgium, Holland, Spain, Australia, Ireland, France, England and the US.

That's right, the internet is buzzing with our new business venture, the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult Network. That's because it not just for Royals anymore, but everyone and coming to a shopping mall near you!

At least 34 child mass grave sites were identified in Ireland, Spain and Canada – and refused excavation by the respective governments, Crown of England and Catholic Church. Named as present in Ninth Circle activities were Pope Francis, former Pope Ratzinger, Anglican, United Church of Canada and Catholic Church officials including Cardinals, members of European royalty including Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip, officials of the Canadian, Australian, UK and US military and governments including the USA’s CIA, plus prominent government ministers, judges, politicians and businessmen from the US, Belgium, Holland, Canada, Australia, France, Ireland and the UK.

Teens were drugged, stripped naked, raped, hunted down in the woods and killed by European royals according to this week’s latest eyewitness to testify before the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.

Wait a second, International Common Law Court?

The woman was the fourth eyewitness to give accounts about these human hunting parties of the global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult network. A former member of the Netherlands criminal drug syndicate known as 'Octopus' testified that victims were obtained for these human hunting parties from juvenile detention centers in Belgium and Holland.

“In 2004 I was an involuntary witness to torture, rape and murder sessions of drugged children performed for a group of high ranked people of the Netherlands” stated a woman. “I was taken to a hunting party in Belgium close to Brussels, where I saw two boys and a girl ages 14 to 16, hunted and killed by global 'elites'. The human hunting party was heavily guarded by the Netherlands Royal Guards. I was told that King Albert of Belgium was present.”

It was Prince Albert, and he was in a tightly sealed can.

Four eyewitnesses confirmed that, as children and youths, they were forced to attend human hunting parties where they and other children were raped, with some killed, and deceased boy’s penises were cut off. Allegedly there was a Dutch countryside palace where boys’ penises were displayed like trophies on a wall. Some hunting parties were hosted on the grounds of Belgium Queen Beatrix’s Palace.
The ICLCJ Court received a collection of Jesuit archival records about a child sacrificial cult known as the Knights of Darkness. In 1933 the Knights were established by the Catholic Jesuits and Nazi Waffen S.S. Division. The records showed Ratzinger was identified as a member of the Knights while working as an S.S. Chaplain’s assistant at the Ravensbruck Concentration Camp in Germany. The records also stated that Ratzinger participated in child sacrificial rites using kidnapped children from the camps or political prisoners.

Another court document called the Magisterial Privilege indicated child sacrifice was a regular occurrence at the Vatican. At the tender age of 12 “Svali” of San Diego County California claimed she was brought to catacombs beneath the Vatican to witness the sacrifice of a three year-old drugged boy. In this video her interviewer said that 24 years prior a “Maria” told him she witnessed another satanic child sacrifice rite in the same Vatican Catacombs.
The ICLCJ Court has been overwhelmed with newly discovered evidence and a number of new witnesses coming forward to testify about Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult activities. They have uncovered Ninth Circle Satanic Cult members possible involvement in international child sacrifice, kidnapping, exploitation and drug rings. The five international judges and 27 jury members were expected to remain in session for at least a year due to the complexity of the cases.

Amnesty has been offered to citizens or employees of the Vatican, Crown of England, churches or governments willing to give sworn testimony or evidence that leads to the prosecution of these global 'elites' suspected of committing crimes. Rewards up to 10,000 euros or around 13,660 dollars was available through the ICLCJ court.

The ICLCJ Court had over 450 Common Law Peace Officers in 13 countries, with 51 local chartered groups operating. Local organizing funds were available for common law groups that applied through the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 8:31 PM

Poor Olive, all those years of the humiliation of Popeye preferring limp, canned spinach to her got to be too much. Well, that, the anorexia, and that scandalous affair with Bluto.

As for naked human hunting, franchises are available! Don't be a chump, get in on the ground floor and start your own business today!
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The NCSCSCN

Post by LightinDarkness »

This sort of hysterically made up stuff always amazes me because I always think - really? Who would really believe this?

I don't actually think anyone is overtly lying - I just think we are dealing with certifiably mentally ill people with delusions that are reinforced by conspiracy theorists who want to believe what they say is true. What seems to happens is people with severe mental illness have these sort of delusions, and when they seek help from rational people they are told they need a mental wellness professional. But when you really believe stuff like that anyone who tells you that you need mental help is part of the conspiracy. So these ill people find conspiracy theorists who want to believe everything they say is true because they have preconceived ideas of how the world "really" works.

Thus you have abominations like Kevin Arnett's fake court where they actually exploit these mentally ill people by having them "testify" and pretending like any of this is real. Its rather sad, actually.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Where does this court meet -- at "Chez Denny"?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

But they DO have proof, there are mass graves they could excavate if those meanies let them dig up the Queen's estate until they find them. But they don't, which PROVES their guilt.

Urgent Message
October 20, 2013

Only Strengthened by the Blows: ITCCS to announce new Common Law Court cases against child killers, Pope Francis – Jorge Bergoglio

On October 14 – the same day that our Tribunal released new evidence of the direct involvement of top Vatican officials in modern child sacrifice cults in Europe – our main website was sabotaged and a massive misinformation campaign launched against those ITCCS activists engaged in exposing these cults.

In addition, our former television website was also seized and subverted by the same saboteurs: a white South African woman and her husband who had infiltrated our Dutch network and who continue to operate under the public pseudonyms “Mel and Richard Ve”.

Our sources in Rome indicate that these attacks were paid for and coordinated through the Office of the Vatican espionage agency known as the “Holy Alliance” or The Entity, and its affiliated “dirty ops” bureau, the Sodalitium Pianum, established in Rome in 1913. They also involved the agents of the Papal Nuncio to Holland, Archbishop Andre Dupuy, who had direct contact with “Mel and Richard Ve”.

And it was because of them the last Pope retired!

It is a measure of the success of our Tribunal and its Common Law Court of Justice in helping depose former Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, that the Vatican would feel compelled to strike so directly at our work through its paid operatives. For Joseph Ratzinger himself was among those church officers named by these recent eyewitnesses as having participated in the rape, torture and murder of children within these cults during the 1980′s, at secret facilities in Holland, France and England.

These most recent attacks on our work have only strengthened our resolve. We have already begun to resurrect our website and are improving its quality and security.

Translation: We paid our bills and are back up.

Most important, in the new year of 2014, our Tribunal will announce the launching of two new cases in the docket of our affiliated International Common Law Court of Justice, which will address institutionalized child trafficking and sacrifice, and the complicity of the present Pope Francis, Jorge Bergoglio, in such Crimes against Humanity.

We continue to retain every confidence in our Field Secretary, Reverend Kevin Annett, who has weathered many such attacks aimed at him in the past; and in Toos Nijenhuis of Holland who was also targeted by these recent assaults and who continues to lead our work in Holland to bring priestly child killers to common law trial.

We ask for the help of everyone in our over fifty affiliates in twenty one countries to continue the sacred work of convicting and forever stopping criminals of church and state, and their institutions.

The Central Office of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State
20 October, 2013
Brussels
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Where does this court meet -- at "Chez Denny"?
In Kevin Arnett's mind it seems like. He seems to live off other conspiracy theorists and sort of moves from place to place every few months - finding people who Want To Believe. Then he sets up shop while on someone's couch and makes these lofty pronouncements until his current supporters get tired of no arrests of the Queen/Pope/etc. Then on to the next couch.

And ah yes Deep Knight, the mass graves. It isn't the first time Arnett has pulled that claim. If I remember correctly when he "found" some mass graves in Canada a few years ago. He claimed they were of First Nations children that died due to the Canadian government. Then he contacted some of the Canadian First Nations (whose children were supposedly in those graves) and they ended up saying he was making it all up. But I am sure they are part of the conspiracy :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think they have Denny's in Canada, but I seem to remember Burnaby mentioning an equivalent, although I suspect it isn't up class enough to suit Arnett and the ICLCJ, although it would just be a party of one for their meetings the last I heard.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Tim Horton's
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:I don't think they have Denny's in Canada, but I seem to remember Burnaby mentioning an equivalent, although I suspect it isn't up class enough to suit Arnett and the ICLCJ, although it would just be a party of one for their meetings the last I heard.
More internet misinformation. We have at least two Denny's in Vancouver an at least one in Burnaby. The Vancouver Broadway one has been in operation for over forty years, I used to stop there for a bite on my way home from the University of British Columbia in the late 1960's. The one on Marine Drive in Vancouver was in operation by, at the latest, 1975. I don't know how long the Burnaby one has been in operation. While I live in Burnaby I didn't come into the municipality much in my younger days.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:Tim Horton's
Not an equivalent. Timmy's is a coffee, donut, and sandwich place. While it has seating it is largely takeout. Denny's is the full meal deal. Timmy's wouldn't go near something like Moon over my Hammy.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Timmy's wouldn't go near something like Moon over my Hammy.
The fact that a dish named "Moon Over My Hammy" is still on the Denny's menu after all these years may be the only evidence that the Illuminati exists.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote:
The fact that a dish named "Moon Over My Hammy" is still on the Denny's menu after all these years may be the only evidence that the Illuminati exists.
I don't know about the rest of you but the Moon over my Hammy worked as a very effective colon cleanse when I would eat dinner at 3am driving tow trucks. Had to time that one perfectly.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JamesVincent wrote:I don't know about the rest of you but the Moon over my Hammy worked as a very effective colon cleanse when I would eat dinner at 3am driving tow trucks. Had to time that one perfectly.
So THAT'S how you got recruited into the Illuminati! We all have our stories, for example I got convinced that to be God's gift to women I had to work for Satan. Still don't remember the exact line of logic there (alcohol was involved), but it made sense at the time.

Speaking of "doing it," MacHaffie's son's latest poll.

If you had the courrage to do what it takes, would you do it?

Yes 431 (82%)
No 4 (0%)
Not sure 24 (4%)
Only if others lead 12 (2%)
I will lead 82 (15%)
Nonsense 17 (3%)

Vote on this poll
Votes so far: 521
Hours left to vote: 9
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From the unintentional irony department.

Thursday, January 29, 2015
STRANGE BEYOND MEASURE

The Intelligence and Consciousness that is ultimately you–the essence that you REALLY are and that gives life to your human-avatar–has taken on a very significant and important challenge.
The real YOU has entered a body, your human-avatar, and has entered a world strange beyond measure.

Your human-avatar, before you entered it, has a history. It’s a long history, a genetic history. It has an ego (the natural man, also known by some as the devil or lucifer). It has intelligence, will, self-awareness, emotions, disposition, attitude, likes and dislikes. It is born with a program of generations that is perpetuated genetically.

Earth, your temporary current location, built and maintained by the real YOU and others like the real YOU, is the stage, the matrix for your adventures and challenges. YOU find Earth an amazing and strange world because it is not your real home, but it is the perfect place for you to experience everything you came for. The real YOU has entered, through birth, into a world unlike your REAL world, unlike your REAL home.

YOU and your human-avatar on Earth are having the ride-of-a-life-time that is filled with “RISK, PERIL, HAZARD, THE UNKNOWN, ADVENTURE and CHALLENGE unlike ANYTHING available elsewhere. A perfect world that meets every requirement for your adventure.

WELCOME TO DEATH WORLD.

YOUR avatar and this world is YOUR challenge. YOU have come to challenge YOUR avatar and Earth to a contest.
YOU are in the ultimate game, designed for and by YOU.

How do you know when you’ve won? When you have “conquered, changed, overcome, trained” YOUR avatar (the devil within, Lucifer, the demon, YOUR ego-centric avatar) you have won the game.

When YOU have helped YOUR avatar come to the logical and self-evident conclusion that loving itself and others equal to itself, makes life more enjoyable, you have accomplished YOUR mission.

When YOU are asleep in the game, the world challenges YOUR avatar.
When YOU are awake in the game, YOU challenge YOUR avatar, through the game.
When YOU no longer are “of” the world but merely in it, and when YOU feel a stranger in a strange world, and see little value in participating in much of it, you have more time to work on YOUR avatar. Even WHEN, and especially WHEN, you are old and can do little in the world, you have the opportunity to work on your avatar more directly and more fully.

The nature of an Untrained or needs-more-training avatar is selfishness, self-centeredness, pride, vanity, haughtiness, it thinks it’s better than others, deserves more than others, greed, covetousness, avarice and every other disposition to love itself above and beyond others, rather than equal to others.

The nature of a FULLY trained avatar is that it loves itself equal to others, and thinks and acts accordingly.

“AND now you know the rest of the story,” the true story, in a general, symbolic and allegorical way. nem.

Posted by Freewill at 6:58 PM

"WELCOME TO DEATH WORLD," doesn't the NWO hold a trademark on that?
"Follow the Money"