MacHaffie Murder Mystery

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

MacHaffie Murder Mystery

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, February 9, 2015
WHO MURDERED JOHN MACHAFFIE OF NESARA NEWS? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 9, 2015

I HAVE BEEN QUIETLY GATHERING INFORMATION ON WHAT HAPPENED TO JOHN MACHAFFIE AND IT DEFINITELY SMELLS OF MURDER OF HIM BY A CONSPIRACY OF APPARENT FEDERAL MURDERERS WORKING FOR OBAMA! THE FIRST CLUE THAT A GROUP OF PEOPLE WANTED JOHN MACHAFFIE DEAD IS THAT THEY IN A COORDINATED EFFORT CALLED HIM ONE DAY AND EACH ONE SAYING THAT THEY WANTED TO MURDER HIM. HE COMMENTED HOW THIS ROUND OF MURDER THREATS IN ONE DAY PUT HIM UNDER ENORMOUS STRESS, BUT HE WOULD NOT LET NESARA NEWS BE CENSORED OR STOPPED BY THEM. HIS HEART CONDITION RIGHT AFTER THIS GOT INTENSE UNDER STRESS AND HE SUFFERED A HEART ATTACK WHICH FORCED HIM TO COMMIT TO HEART SURGERY AT THE HOSPITAL SOON AFTERWARDS.

HE WAS RECOVERING NICELY FROM THE HEART SURGERY AND SUDDENLY HIS HEART SLOWED DOWN ONCE HIS SON LEFT THE HOSPITAL ROOM. ALL IT TAKES IS ONE MOMENT TO SLIP A CIA PICKED DRUG IN HIS MEDICINE TO TAKE AND THEN HIS HEART SUDDENLY SLOWS DOWN AFTER DOING SO WELL MOMENTS BEFORE. THEY DID A QUICK EMERGENCY SURGERY ON THE HEART BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE IN THE HEART CONDITION AND HE DIED SOON AFTERWARDS.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT KNOWS WHO CALLED JOHN WITH THE MURDER THREATS AS THEY HAD HIS PHONE LINE TOTALLY TAPPED AND LISTENED TO ALL CALLS MADE TO HIM OR ELSE HE CALLED OUT TO. THIS WOULD LIKELY BE THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPT. OR ELSE C.I.A. KEEPING THEIR MOUTH SHUT ON WHO CALLED JOHN WITH THE MURDER THREATS OVER WHAT NESARA NEWS POSTED AS REPORTS NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY. AS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NEVER ARRESTED NOR PROSECUTED THE PEOPLE (PLURAL) WHO CALLED JOHN THAT DAY TO THREATEN HIM WITH MURDER OVER NESARA NEWS, THAT SMELLS OF A FEDERAL OPERATION, FEDERAL PERSONNEL, AND COVER-UP BY FEDS AS HEADS WOULD ROLL IN GOVERNMENT IF THE GUILTY FEDERAL PERSONNEL WERE IDENTIFIED. ERICH HOLDER WOULD LOGICALLY BE A KEY PERSON TO ENGINEER A COVER-UP ON THESE MURDER THREATS IN ONE DAY. ALSO, MOTIVE FOR THE MURDER THREATS WOULD POINT RIGHT TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNDER OBAMA WANTING JOHN SHUT UP AS HE WAS EXPOSING TOO MANY FEDERAL SCANDALS OF OBAMA THROUGH NESARA NEWS.

Who, I say, who could have done such an evil deed?

I DID PICK UP THE NAME OF BLACK KNIGHT AS HE GAVE HIS NAME TO JOHN ON SEVERAL MURDER THREAT CALLS THAT DAY. ONE ADMITTED SATANIST WHO WAS IDENTIFIED IN AN INDEPENDENT REPORT ON THE INTERNET AS WORKING FOR C.I.A. ALONG WITH OTHERS WORKING WITH HIM IN A BLOG IS FASCINATED WITH THE LAST NAME OF KNIGHT AND JUST PUTTING ON A FIRST NAME TO IMPLY HOW EVIL HE IS OR IS DEDICATED TO EVIL AS SHOWN BY NAME, ETC. HE ONCE BOASTED THAT HE COULDN'T BE PROSECUTED BECAUSE HE WAS PROTECTED BY THE ILLUMINATI (NAME OF A REPORTED POWERFUL SECRET SATANIST SOCIETY OF WEALTH AND POWERFUL PEOPLE AND THEIR SECRET FOLLOWERS). THIS KNIGHT BOASTS THAT HIS WIFE IS A NWO ASSASSIN.

AS MURDER THREATS OVER THE PHONE IS A FEDERAL FELONY, WHEN IS THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPT. UNDER ERIC HOLDER GOING TO HAVE THE PEOPLE ARRESTED WHO THREATENED JOHN WITH MURDER OVER THE PHONE BECAUSE HE REPORTED ON FEDERAL SCANDALS OF OBAMA AT THE WHITE HOUSE? BY THE WAY, THE PUSHED REPLACEMENT FOR ERIC HOLDER AS ATTORNEY GENERAL IS A CLOSE FRIEND OF HIS WIFE AND BY THIS CONNECTION, IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT HE ERIC HOLDER WOULD STILL SECRETLY CONTROL THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPT. THROUGH HIS REPLACEMENT.

SHOW THIS REPORT TO MEMBERS OF CONGRESS AND ASK WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ASK THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPT. TO GIVE THEM THE PHONE NUMBERS OF THOSE WHO CALLED IN MURDER THREATS TO JOHN MACHAFFIE IN A ROUND OF CALLS ONE DAY? OF COURSE THIS IS A "HOT POTATO" LEGALLY AND I DOUBT THAT CONGRESS HAS EITHER THE MORAL GUTS OR ELSE LEGAL INTEGRITY TO SET UP AND FOLLOW THROUGH ON A LEGAL INVESTIGATION LIKE THIS WHICH COULD FORCE OBAMA IMMEDIATELY OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE IF THE LEGAL EVIDENCE LEADS TO HIM ORDERING THE MURDER THREATS. AND THOUGH RARELY USED, SUBJECTING SOMEONE TO INTENSE STRESS WHO HAS A WEAK HEART IS LEGALLY CONSIDERED A METHOD OF SOPHISTICATED MURDER FOR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES, ETC.

THE PERSON WHO HIRES OTHERS TO MURDER FOR HIM IS TOTALLY LEGALLY GUILTY FOR ANY AND ALL MURDERS COMMITTED BY OTHERS WHEN COMMISSIONED AND HIRED BY HIM TO DO THIS. JUST SO CONGRESS DOES NOT SUDDENLY ACT LIKE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND LAW LIKE THIS WHEN IT COMES TO OBAMA!

IF CONGRESS REFUSES TO INVESTIGATE THE MURDER OF JOHN MACHAFFIE, ONCE THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED AS SHOWN ON OUR NATIONAL WEBSITE, WE WILL INVEST0IGATE WHAT WE JUDGE IS LEGALLY MURDER WHETHER DONE BY ENGINEERED INTENSE STRESS OR ELSE A DRUG TO INDUCE A SLOWING DOWN OF THE HEART TO MURDER A PERSON WITH OR A MURDER BY A TWO STAGE PROCESS.

Murder by Two-Stage Process Most Foul?

WE COME UP WITH THE FINAL PROOF AND CONCLUSION OF MURDER, THEN WE SEEK WHO WAS BEHIND IT. IF EVERYTHING LEADS TO WHERE WE STRONGLY SUSPECT THAT IT WILL, THEN WE WANT THE JOHN MACHAFFIE FAMILY GIVEN A STRONG FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT BY WASH., D.C. FOR FEDERAL MURDER OF JOHN MACHAFFIE.

YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS THE MOMENT THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED? SUDDENLY WHETHER WASH., D.C. WANTS THIS OR NOT, SUDDENLY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS FORCED TO START BEING HONEST WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INSTEAD OF CONSPIRING TO SET UP A MASSIVE POLICE STATE IN AMERICA FOR THE RADICAL AGENDA OBAMA STANDS FOR AND BELIEVES IN. HE ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT BELIEVE IN THE FOUNDING PRINCIPLES OF AMERICA IN 1776! HE DREAMS OF SETTING UP A TOTAL FEDERAL POLICE STATE IN AMERICA AND IF STOPPED ON ONE FRONT, HE QUICK SWITCHES TO ANOTHER ANGLE HOW TO SET UP A TOTAL FEDERAL POLICE STATE IN AMERICA.

A NUMBER OF REPORTS ON THE INTERNET REPORT CHEMICAL ANALYSIS ON CHEMTRAILS AND THEY REPORT VERY DEADLY ITEMS IN MASS QUANTITY IN WHAT THE PEOPLE BREATHE FROM THE AIR WHERE THE CHEMTRAILS WERE DROPPED FROM OVER AREAS OF AMERICA. CONGRESS DOES NOT INVESTIGATE THE GOVERNMENT FOR CRIMINAL ACTS, SO UNDER THE OMNI LAW ONCE PASSED, WE WILL INVESTIGATE THE CHEMTRAIL ISSUE AND REPORT WHAT RESULTS WE FIND PRO OR CON. THE PEOPLE ARE LIED TO MASSIVELY BY WASH., D.C. AT TIMES. FOR EXAMPLE, A FORMER DEMOLITION EXPERT FOR THE U.S. ARMY REPORTED TO US THAT THE EXPLOSIONS AT THE TWIN TOWERS IN 2001 WERE DEMOLITION CHARGES GOING OFF AND THE FLOORS COLLAPSED CONSISTENT WITH THE DEMOLITION CHARGES TAKING DOWN A BUILDING. HE COMMENTED THAT HE WOULD PRIVATELY SAY THIS, BUT NOT PUBLICLY AS THEY (WASH., D.C.) WOULD MURDER HIM IF HE SAID THIS PUBLICLY. HOWEVER, HE WAS THREATENED WITH MURDER BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SOON AFTERWARDS AND WAS MURDERED MAYBE WEEKS AFTER THAT. WHAT WAS REMOVED FROM HIS HOUSE ONCE HE WAS DEAD WAS LEGAL EVIDENCE ON FEDERAL SCANDALS OF WASH., D.C. WHICH TELLS US WHO MURDERED HIM - SAME PEOPLE AS HE REPORTED TO US BEFORE HE DIED THREATENED HIM WITH MURDER

PASS OUR OMNI LAW AND AMERICA WILL HAVE FREEDOM, A FUTURE, AND GREAT NATIONAL PROSPERITY. LET OBAMA AND CORRUPT ELEMENTS IN CONGRESS BACKING HIM DECIDE THE FUTURE OF AMERICA AND IT IS UNLIKELY THAT AMERICA WILL HAVE MUCH IF ANY FUTURE AFTER THAT AS OBAMA ONCE MADE THE MISTAKE AMONG OTHERS OF GETTING RECORDED BEFORE HE EVER RAN FOR THE WHITE HOUSE THAT HE WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT AMERICA, AND WAS NOT EVEN AN AMERICAN CITIZEN! THE BOY LIES WITH THE GREATEST OF EASE!

SOME OF OBAMA BOYS TRIED TO FIND PAPERWORK ON THE HITLER ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY I GOT BY TRICKERY FROM AN EXILE NAZI CLIQUE YEARS AGO. I SHARED THIS WITH THE MOST BRILLIANT AMERICAN DEFENSE ENGINEER IN 25 YEARS OF THE COLD WAR AND WE COMPLETED THE NAZI TECHNOLOGY AND WEAPON DESIGN. AFTERWARDS, HE COMMENTED THAT THIS WAS THE MOST POWERFUL MILITARY TECHNOLOGY IN HUMAN HISTORY AND ANY NATION BUILDING THIS WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL MILITARY NATION IN HUMAN HISTORY AND TOO POWERFUL FOR ANY NATION TO FIGHT IN A WORLD WAR OR SMALLER SCALE WAR.

I FOUND THE PAPERWORK MISSING ON AN ENGINEERING PROJECT I HAD BEEN WORKING ON FOR 10 MONTHS. IT WAS MY ANSWER FOR THE BEST AND LESS EXPENSIVE ELECTRICAL GENERATION SYSTEM POTENTIALLY INVENTED IN HUMAN HISTORY. I WAS ALLOWED TO TAKE ONE WEEK WORTH OF ENGINEERING STUDIES EACH DAY WITH AN ENGINEERING SCHOOL AS THEY JUDGED I COULD HANDLE IT. I KEPT AN A AVERAGE WHILE DOING THIS. I AM GOOD AT ENGINEERING! THE OBAMA BOYS PROBABLY THOUGHT THIS WAS PART OF THE HITLER ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM. IT WAS NOT. BUT WITH MANY ENGINEERING NOTES WRITTEN IN AN ENGINEERING CODE OF MINE, I DOUBT IF THEY UNDERSTOOD MY ENGINEERING PROJECT AS IT WAS WRITTEN FOR ME, NOT OTHERS TO UNDERSTAND.

FOR THE RECORD, MY FATHER'S VATICAN ENDORSED INDUSTRIAL FOOD PROCESS, THE GERMAN WEAPON SYSTEM, AND A FEW OTHER KEY TRADE SECRET TECHNOLOGIES ARE HIDDEN WHERE NO ONE WILL EVER FIND THE ANSWER TO THESE SYSTEMS UNTIL I AM READY TO USE THEM. THE ONLY REASON THEY GOT THIS WORKING PAPERWORK ON A NEW ENGINEERING CONCEPT I WAS WORKING ON IS THAT THESE WERE RAW ENGINEERING NOTES TO BE PUT INTO A FORMAL ENGINEERING SYSTEM LATER ON AND WOULD HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY HIDDEN WITH OTHER TECHNOLOGIES I HAVE ONCE DONE. BY THE WAY, STUNTS LIKE THIS WILL JUSTIFY WHEN I BUILD MY CAMELOT PROJECT, WASH., D.C. WILL BE TOTALLY LOCKED OUT FROM THE SECURITY OF THIS LOCATION AS I DO NOT TOLERATE MY TRADE SECRETS BEING STOLEN BY FEDERAL THIEVES.
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who dedicates this report to John MacHaffie who opened the doors so we could fight to reestablish this Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America and the world. Pope Pius XII endorsed this as potentially the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ since it could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition in the world.)

P.S. The Obama boys hacked our PayPal buttons for the Omni Law Loan Program since Saturday Feb. 7, 2015. We restored them to operation, but let us know any time they are hacked again and we will restore them to operation. This shows how much contempt Obama has for the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights which guarantees us the legal right to push for passage of a constitutional amendment which is our Omni Law in this case. Full name of the Omni Law is The Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America. To hack our website and use other hacking tactics to try and block us are felony violations of the federal civil rights acts of America. Okay, Eric Holder, time to arrest those who hack our website this way. These are major felonies under federal law since when was the U.S. Bill of Rights outlawed from America? Obama does not have legal authority to throw the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights into the trashcan and be ignored by the White House as authority over all branches of the federal government including Obama at the White House!

Posted by Freewill at 5:43 PM

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: MacHaffie Murder Mystery

Post by Burnaby49 »

He can even make a murder accusation overwhelmingly tedious and uninteresting. Sorry DK, you deserve better.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

2 comments:

Anonymous February 9, 2015 at 6:50 PM

I considered the same possibility, honestly. Take care, John Jr., you are likely being watched. I had a friend in very similar circumstances ( freedom movement, Viet Nam vet, PTSD ) who had a heart issue, went to the V.A, got treated & was dead a week later. 10 years earlier State Police had been sent to his house to kill him, if not for some neighbors coming over just in time, they would have gotten him. First time in a while, Erasmus, you have an apparently interesting, relevant topic. Keep it up. TYJM frj

Anonymous February 9, 2015 at 8:58 PM

Intense Frequencies Used in Hospitals - 1 Experience & Tri-Field Meter Data Sheet - Slowing Heartrate

It might only take a small amount of electromagnetic frequency to affect the heart and heart rate of an ill person, especially one who has just had a serious operation, and especially a heart operation.

The second paragraph of the article:
WHO MURDERED JOHN MACHAFFIE OF NESARA NEWS? FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 9, 2015

states John's heart slowed down, " HE WAS RECOVERING NICELY FROM THE HEART SURGERY AND SUDDENLY HIS HEART SLOWED DOWN ONCE "

APPLICATION(S) OF CERTAIN FREQUENCIES CAN SLOW THE HEART RATE. It is possible that a frequency killed John, whether intentionally or unintentionally (monitoring device- acoustics). Persons just recovering from such operations should not have any unnatural such electromagnetics applied to their bodies. How the hell can you tell if someone has a chance to live unless you allow their body to rest and recover? Lying under a frequency is not rest!

When this editor had an operation a few years ago in a major hospital the room was shared with a man in recovery who had been told he could go home now. The man decided to try to stay there in the hospital room, probably at the expense of the insurance company, etc., you know. Finally, he was again notified to leave and vacate the room but he continued to stay.

When I was rolled out of surgery, the guy was still in the room but had a sudden accident. His bladder began to let go and he urinated the bed and all over himself at which time he got the message and left. He had been visited by hospital security personnel not long before he had the 'accidents'. By going directly to his room and exact physical location they were able to apply electromagnetic frequency directly to his body in bed.

There are other indications of such frequency applications within hospitals. Did you hear about the cat or in some cases a dog that can go sit at the door of a person about to die in the hospital as if predicting the death or having supernatural ability to know which patient was next to die?

Persons in hospital rooms who are on critical watch may have special frequencies attached to them which indicate heartrate, respiration, etc., just like radar on astronauts. It isn't exactly rocket science that the animals are not necessarily all-knowing, but can hear and detect various frequencies and sometimes can distinguish which ones are for what. By the way, animals can be keenly intelligent and perceptive about humans. Even some pets can look at you, size you up and determine approximately what you are about to do next... and especially if you're going to give them a bath, eh?!

Private Investigator, Author of 'The Professional Paranoid', H. Michael Sweeney discusses in his book the amount of beats the heartrate is slowed when a victim is under certain frequency, etc.. As I recall he uses the Tri-Field data sheet for this data, but I don't readily find that data sheet online.

THE BOTTOM LINE

This editor is not accusing the hospital of John MacHaffie of any wrongdoing, but it is possible frequencies were applied to him post-op and could even have been aimed from next room or down the hall or from a parking lot.

The bottom line is frequencies can kill - whether in an instant or over a long period of time as in a surveillance operation.

Infoeditor

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Pass the tinfoil, please....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:He can even make a murder accusation overwhelmingly tedious and uninteresting. Sorry DK, you deserve better.
The problem is that he didn't accuse Deep Knight of federal murder, he accused "Black Knight" who happens to be DK's oldest brother. Black Knight has always been recognized as the more sophisticated and talented of the two, and has carried the family name in honor in Illuminati circles. So much so, that on occasion DK has been heard to mutter that "Mother always liked you better" whenever accolades were flowing BK's way. And where DK claims to be the seducer of thousands of supermodels, well, BK is the one who is getting them in the tens of thousands. In fact, if you listen in some of the deeper corners of HQ, there are those who will tell you that DK is really only getting the supermodels that BK is throwing away after he is finished with them.

But now back to analysis of Erasmus' lack of analysis!
HE WAS RECOVERING NICELY FROM THE HEART SURGERY AND SUDDENLY HIS HEART SLOWED DOWN ONCE HIS SON LEFT THE HOSPITAL ROOM.
You know, some suspicious people might think there was a connection between the fact that John took a turn for the worse only after his son left the room, and the fact that the son conveniently took over the operation of the website after his dad's demise.
ALSO, MOTIVE FOR THE MURDER THREATS WOULD POINT RIGHT TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNDER OBAMA WANTING JOHN SHUT UP...
Oh, please, Any number of people who read that stream of consciousness that passed as a web page on McHaffie's site would have had plenty of motivation to see John shut up.
SHOW THIS REPORT TO MEMBERS OF CONGRESS AND ASK WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ASK THE U.S. JUSTICE DEPT. TO GIVE THEM THE PHONE NUMBERS OF THOSE WHO CALLED IN MURDER THREATS TO JOHN MACHAFFIE IN A ROUND OF CALLS ONE DAY?
Yes, because we all know that the number priority of the Justice Department is to publicize the phone numbers of anyone who gets accused of a crime. So I think they should start with publicizing your phone number for the various scams you have started by to hoodwink people out of their money.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus put two and two together and it came up kumquat. If he only read his own stuff (I know it's like hitting yourself over and over and over again in the head, but that's no excuse) he would see the answer in front of him.
Erasmus of Doggie Doo wrote:I DID PICK UP THE NAME OF BLACK KNIGHT AS HE GAVE HIS NAME TO JOHN ON SEVERAL MURDER THREAT CALLS THAT DAY.
It wasn't me, it was this guy.

Besides, if you think that submitting plans for a major hit that said "a group of people ... in a coordinated effort call him one day," to say, "they wanted to murder him," would fly with The Royal Illuminati Patriot Assassination Bureau bureaucrats, you don't know your New World Order. Positively anal over "realistic plans" these days, you know, guns, explosives, poisons and the like. If you came up with a good plan maybe, just maybe, they would let you use a knife or sword, but phone calls - you've got to be kidding.
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Yup, elderly man, bad heart, more then likely high blood pressure, stress disorder I would imagine. Had to be murder.......

:brickwall:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The comments just keep rollin' in.

Anonymous February 9, 2015 at 11:14 PM

I remember being told to turn off my cell phone when I visited a relative.
I commented that they had not had surgery nor a heart condition, and asked why I had to turn it off?
Answer was there are patients who do have this conditions whose health information is private and I would affect them.
Cell phone off.
No way I gonna want the relative home and do something to prevent someone else from having the same (their relative/friend) home.
I miss John. A long time ago I remember him posting about death threats. I never figured someone would be a coward and take him from us when its obvious his will was to live.
Thing about killing someone for someone else. They are guilty cosmically/universally of a dark thought. The one who did the act is guilty cosmically/universally of removing the Creator within John from his path of 'life' and the Infinite Creator does not allow anyone to do that without the consequences if Karma.
At most their boss gets a bad thought directed back for thinking the thought but the murderer gets murdered. Is how it goes.
They should have let the Creator within John decide when He wanted to stop using the John body for life here.
My opinion.
Do I know anything? No.

Anonymous February 9, 2015 at 10:06 PM

Or this could be a figment of Erasmus imagination. For instance, why do we need his Omni law, all we need are the existing laws to be obeyed. Why would the PTB/cabal pay attention to the Omni law when they won't pay attention to other existing laws?
Also, why won't he answer the question: Who appointed him or elected him a leader. He constantly states " Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who dedicates this report to John MacHaffie who opened the doors so we could fight to reestablish this Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America and the world..." I repeat, who made him a leader and who does he lead? I smell cabal all over this.

Anonymous February 9, 2015 at 10:42 PM

Just more hype from Erasmus.

Anonymous February 9, 2015 at 11:22 PM

This has been my impression, intuitively, since the tragic loss.
I believe that he was deliberately zapped by remotely applied frequencies on that fateful day.
i also believe that he was set up to need heart surgery by the same ones, again via remotely applied frequencies.
Perhaps all these details aren't quite accurate but I believe it is something like this.
Humbly submitted, with a sorrowful heart. Peace to dear friend John and all who care and carry on the mission.
Appreciate Erasmus for bringing this up.
(Sorry to submit this anonymously.)
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering the number of certifiably crazy people McHalfwit dealt with on a regular basis and encouraged to contact him, I'm not surprised that more of the gruntled didn't regularly call and threaten him when he didn't treat their current hallucination with the proper deference they thought it deserved, he was too busy with his own most of the time.

It would definitely appear that Jr is a chip off the old halfwit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I mean, it's not like MacHaffie had a history of heart disease.

Sad News…John HacHaffie had a heart attack today! (pray for him folks) Sunday July 1, 2012

This is his son posting: john machaffie my dad (the duke) had a heart attack today at 2:00 am Eastern time it was very traumatizing for the family and he is currently receiving care at bayfront hospital St Petersburg the doctors are very kind and professional and are currently doing tests to determine the root of the problem he is speaking but is being kept under nitroglycerine we wish that you all will pray for him and wish him well I will post daily updates on his well being.

Posted by John Machete at 3:34 AM

John Machete?

If we had really wanted to assassinate John-Boy, we could have just touched off the nitroglycerine he was being kept under.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It would seem to me that if some "special frequency" were beamed into MacHaffie's hospital room to kill him, the same beam would have killed other patients and/or disrupted some medical electronic equipment at the same time and that would be noted in some hospital records.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:It would seem to me that if some "special frequency" were beamed into MacHaffie's hospital room to kill him, the same beam would have killed other patients and/or disrupted some medical electronic equipment at the same time and that would be noted in some hospital records.
Facts, facts, facts... how inconvenient to a Great Delusion.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:It would seem to me that if some "special frequency" were beamed into MacHaffie's hospital room to kill him, the same beam would have killed other patients and/or disrupted some medical electronic equipment at the same time and that would be noted in some hospital records
Sure there are some bugs we have to work out, but there's also a time to move forward and take your product to the field, no matter how much it doesn't work. This is the spirit that made America great, and coincidently why we want to destory this country. We Illluminati are big on irony.

But, be assured, that we aren't satisfied with assassination by radio beams, we like to make sure someone is killed well enough to completely die and stay dead. A little thing we like to call the Rasputin method (the Russian mystic was at the very least poisoned, stabbed, shot, and drowned). In most cases we do the radio wave thing, put poison in their IV, have a liquid-metal terminator stab them with a shape-shifted blade, and shoot a couple of 223 rounds up their catheter. Ouch! But no matter what anyone says, we never make any crank telephone calls, those are done by actual cranks.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Two more comments.

Anonymous February 10, 2015 at 4:50 PM

This comment is to both Anonymous 10:06PM and Anonymous 10:42 PM You sound like you couldn't care less about John Mac Haffie because you didn't even mention him at all. We here at nesara news loved John and what he is doing for humanity! Personally believe that he will still help us, just need to give him a call on the prayer line. The way you say things about Erasmus shows everyone that you are probably plants who are trying to do a "forum slide" on the people to keep them from supporting Erasmus. Who made Erasmus a leader? I say God made him a leader. He is the only opposition leader to the dark side that is real and has the actual training and abilities to do what he says he will do. He is on God's side and on the people's side and supports freedom, liberty, justice, peace and all the things everybody really wants.

Anonymous February 10, 2015 at 11:15 PM

Was there a toxicology report ??.... ALSO NOTE: TO ERAEMUS ....THERE IS NO WAY A CORRUPT NAZI / COMMIE CRIMINAL CABAL CONGRESS IS GOING TO VOTE YOUR OMNI LAW IN AS IT WOULD COOK THEIR GOOSE..... LETS FACE IT, IF WE DON'T GO AFTER THEM AND HANG THEM WHILE WE STILL CAN IT IS GOING TO WORK AGAINST US. .... WE HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO HANG THEM MANY TIMES OVER.....THEN AND ONLY THEN WE CAN GET OUR REPUBLIC BACK THAT NONE OF US OR OUR PARENT OR GRANDPARENTS HAVE EVER LIVED UNDER....
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Somehow Martin Hunter aka Erasmus of America, talked local police untainted by NWO corruption into swearing out a warrant against me and my wife, Velna, and now we're both "on the lam." Last night we had planned a romantic Valentine's Day assassination and post-homicidal-coitus (it's so much better after murder that some eschew all other nookie), but when returned from the random sniping we found ourselves surrounded and arrested. Combined elements of the Panama City Beach Florida and Seneca South Carolina polices jumped us just as we were about to jump each others' bones, a case of pre-post-homicidal-coitus interruptus. How embarrassing.

Dressed, cuffed, and stuffed, we were taken to a secret location in Virginia for interrogation. Luckily, none of their "persuasions" persuaded us, although in the questions we found out what was going on. Apparently they had recordings of phone calls to John MacHaffie, sent to them by a mole in the NSA. These were disturbing "crank" calls, ones asking if he had Prince Albert in a tightly sealed can, or if his refrigerator was running (if so, he'd better go catch it then!). Horrible, haunting phone calls designed to humiliate and terrify. Good stuff, but not mine.

To add insult to injury, as far as I know we didn't kill MacHaffie anyway. Sure, we could have done it any number of secret ways, the internet is full of our almost-unbelievable technologies. I mean, if you can modify weather on a global scale, frying some guy is child's play. But Satan liked "The Duke," he reminded him of his namesake, John Wayne, who starred in some of The Evil One's favorite action movies. His "writings" were also useful to us, twisting our conspiracies in a fashion which ended up hiding them by making them seem ridiculous. For example the underground runways at Denver International Airport, which of course are actually in Carlsbad Caverns. His death certainly seemed like it was from natural causes, which always means it's murder, but it wasn't us.

Luckily my wife still had her assassin gear hidden where gentlemen from the southern culture would never search, and there were only a dozen of them. Between the throwing knife, Walther PPK, Uzi and 50 caliber M1A with tripod mount, we made short work of both them and the Motel 6, and stealing their police cruiser, escaped into the night, lights flashing and sirens wailing (it took us almost 5 miles to find the off switch).

I won't go back to jail. Not that I've ever been there (with the amount of Illuminati pull I have? Please!), but I've seen movies and it doesn't look like fun. And I suppose super models lining up outside of my cell would cause friction with the other inmates. So, they'll have to pry our arsenal of weapons from my cold dead hands or my wife's cold dead lady parts before they take us. At least in theory, I'm not stupid enough to want any of this to actually happen and with luck we can avoid the long-but-clueless-about-the-conspiracies-all-around-them arm of the law long enough for this to blow over.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Luckily for Velna and me, the annual Chinese New Year Celebration with the Dragon Families was scheduled to take place at the Bavarian Illuminati's place at Neuschwanstein Castle. This is the place our operative Walt Disney used as a model for his Enchanted Kingdom at Disneyland, and you know how many human sacrifices and such we've had there. Even though we were fleeing from a fate worse than death, my wife was excited, you know how girls are about dressing up as Disney princesses, even if it is for Satanic sacrifice.

The first thing we discovered on setting down in Munich is that the locals don't know how to spell the name of their own town, using "München" instead. The same goes for their "state" or whatever it is of Bavaria, they call it Bayern for some reason, no doubt naming it after the aspirin. So, instead of being Bavarian Illuminati, they're Bayerischer Illuminaten, something I'll have to bring up at the next Illuminati company meeting. We met our contact near the rental car desks, and used the German version of the secret password.

"Ich liebt dich, meine Schatz." I said, trying to use an accent like Sgt. Schultz in Hogan's Heroes.

"Nein, nein, nein, you have ze verb conjugation all wrong, und you need to use ze formal tense zince you do not know me vell. Say it again slowly, Ich LIEBE IHNEN."

"Cut the crap, Hans," I said in my best jet-lagged voice, "it's time for the limo and a five-star hotel, the wife and I are beat. I still don't understand why they booked us through Tokyo and Cape Town."

Hans, or whatever his name was, suddenly got that funny look one gets when their head explodes from a high-velocity bullet. Before I could react, my wife had me down behind a potted plant and was peppering a guy with a thick beard, sunglasses, buttoned up trench coat, and assault riffle with rounds from her 45. Although disguised I knew immediately who it was from the scar on his forehead, Erasmus of America! Not only had he known we were going to Germany, he had obviously gotten a better and shorter flight than the Illuminati Travel Agency could arrange for us. I was really put out, they tell us to go out and do evil RIGHT NOW but then make us fly on the lowest priced ticket no matter how much time it wastes. I know the budget is tight, but some things are ridiculous. The demon in charge of the travel office will certainly get an earful from me the next time I see him.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sounds like Velna would fit right in at the Western Cabal's office Xmas party.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

When in Munich, Chili Dog and I always stay at the Hotel Konigshof, just of Mariensplatz...really, a great hotel...just saying.

http://www.expedia.com/Munich-Hotels-Ho ... nformation

And the Illuminati birhplace is just down the road a bit, in Ingolstadt, where I not only got my Illuminati Baptism (in beer, it's germany after all) but also taught school for a shot time at the Catholic University of Eichstadt...

Which along with my education and former employment at both The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland and The Bank of England, just wraps up my complete Illuminati credentials!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Is a shot time the time it takes to drink a shot, or the time a shot takes from exiting the barrel until it hist the target?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

LaVidaRoja wrote:Is a shot time the time it takes to drink a shot, or the time a shot takes from exiting the barrel until it hist the target?
Neither. It's the opposite of a log time.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume