Dragons, The Ambassador, and Free Money for all

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dragons, The Ambassador, and Free Money for all

Post by DailyPlanet »

Hundreds of people are no involved in these seminars, and workshops

I do not think that Hundreds of Projects will get funded.
Maybe 5-6, or perhaps a Dozen this year.
What are all those disappointed people going to do and say?

When they start complaining about their disappointment, and how they were "led down the garden path", or strung along, or whatever, there's going to be a storm of criticism to face.

That's how I see this developing. And when that time arrives, I wonder how popular Dave and the Ambassador are going to be?
Red Panda
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Red Panda »

DailyPlanet wrote:When they start complaining about their disappointment, and how they were "led down the garden path", or strung along, or whatever, there's going to be a storm of criticism to face.

That's how I see this developing. And when that time arrives, I wonder how popular Dave and the Ambassador are going to be?
The thing is, these people tend to be eternally creative in regards to making up stories of why things haven't gone the way they said it would and how it will now roll out due to recent developments. Look at TNT Tony for a great example.

On the other side, there is always an audience eager to hear these stories, because the carrot on the end of the stick is irresistible. Sure, some will become disillusioned, but there always tends to be more to take up the empty chairs. They would only have to fund one to keep the dream alive for the others who are hanging in, waiting, and waiting.

Perhaps they don't even have to fund one, they could just continue the charade by saying some have been funded, but the faithful wouldn't be able to verify, or would just take their word for it that they have. These type of folks are experts at stringing others along.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

DailyPlanet wrote:Maybe 5-6, or perhaps a Dozen this year.
I think you are being overly optimistic to say the very least.

These frauds are not about giving money away, they are about separating the suckers from there's, so I really doubt that they are going to part with even a dime of it even to prime the pumps so to speak, and the native stupid they are counting on, that will blindly respond without thinking, will go right on letting them sucker their pigeons.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie asked for Humanitarian Program business plans about 5 years back, my favorite was for the guy with the giant solar-powered blimps. It was humanitarian because it would save airline fuel.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Yeah, really, there aren't going to be 5-6 projects funded. Or 1 project funded. Its all a scam, and the only people getting rich are the role players. Its LARPing your way to real prosperity by scamming people.
LightinDarkness

Deep Knight wrote:MacHaffie asked for Humanitarian Program business plans about 5 years back, my favorite was for the guy with the giant solar-powered blimps. It was humanitarian because it would save airline fuel.
I would *love* to see how much these people pay themselves in their "humanitarian projects." You know, they need that $200k a year and private jet perks...
LightinDarkness

DailyPlanet wrote: And when that time arrives, I wonder how popular Dave and the Ambassador are going to be?
You underestimate the stupidity of the prosperity true believers. They will hang on to this guy for years before even a minority of them start questioning why he keeps promising boatloads of money...but only seems to be taking money from people.
notorial dissent

DailyPlanet wrote: And when that time arrives, I wonder how popular Dave and the Ambassador are going to be?
They've been swallowing this bilge whole and unchecked for years, there's no indication that they're about to suddenly, or even slowly for that matter, change a long standing losing streak and pattern of stupidity and gullibility now for a little insignificant thing like reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

LightinDarkness wrote:Yeah, really, there aren't going to be 5-6 projects funded. Or 1 project funded. Its all a scam, and the only people getting rich are the role players. Its LARPing your way to real prosperity by scamming people.
Let's consider the psychology of the people who pay $50, $85, or $100 to participate in these Live Chats.

There might be a total of 300+, including those who have attend in person.
At an average of $100, that would suggest that $30,000 has been generated.

+ They are told: "You must participate in a seminar or online chat to be eligible"
+ They are given information in the seminar, and have been asked to pay $50 for "Business plan" templates, which could be easily obtained for free on the web

They are not getting much Value-for-Money, but they stay in the game because they think they must stay in, to get access to money.

The whole exercise looks amateurish, and the sums involved are not huge. As you may recall, Hopegirl collected over $100,000 in her fund raisings. And many dodgy companies raise millions, hundreds of millions, and other big sums on Wall Street. Would people really bother with all this, just to get a piece of $30,000?

Personally, I think some money will be handed out - but not to many, maybe just to 5 or 6 projects within this year. I think it may be shown to be a "window dressing exercise" - for someone... But whom?

Is there really a Dragon Family?

I cannot find convincing evidence that they really exist. But I have MET people who claim to be involved with this group, and been shown some odd-looking documents, so maybe people do really believe there is such a group - and/or, they do exist and we know them as something else.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

Heck, if you want odd-looking documents I could send you a few. :lol: There's a particularly crazy female lawyer in town that sends me some regularly! :haha:

But I still say there ain't no stinkin' Dragon family, although they could persuade me differently by backing up a truck with my own share of the gold sometime this weekend (have to call in advance though because if you don't my roommate Ernie will run off with it all).
notorial dissent

DailyPlanet wrote:I cannot find convincing evidence that they really exist. But I have MET people who claim to be involved with this group, and been shown some odd-looking documents, so maybe people do really believe there is such a group - and/or, they do exist and we know them as something else.
It is all just playacting and a scam from start to finish. To borrow somewhat a quote from Men In Black, People are stupid, people in groups are exponentially stupid. These clowns are never ever going to shell out a dime unless maybe to one of their shills to keep the suckers coming, and these people are stupid and gullible enough that I don't think that will ever be necessary. I've met people who claim to be from outer space, that there are magic space aliens coming to enlighten save us all, or that they have personally been on one planet or another, and they all have one thing in common, other than being nuts I mean, a fully decoupled sense of disbelief and the ability to swallow any nonsense someone throws at them.
LightinDarkness

DailyPlanet wrote: The whole exercise looks amateurish, and the sums involved are not huge. As you may recall, Hopegirl collected over $100,000 in her fund raisings. And many dodgy companies raise millions, hundreds of millions, and other big sums on Wall Street. Would people really bother with all this, just to get a piece of $30,000?
You grossly underestimate the revenue and overestimate the "work" that needs to be done for this stuff. True Vision of Peace appears to be holding 5+ seminars a month at $100 a pop. They can easily pull in $10,000-$15,000 a month, depending on how many marks they get. For that money all they need to do is let people pitch their business plans that will never be funded, or have The Ambassador ramble on about some new age stuff for a few hours a week. They are "working" about 10 hours a week at most and pulling in $100,000-$150,000 a year. People would really bother with that for that kind of money.
DailyPlanet wrote:Personally, I think some money will be handed out - but not to many, maybe just to 5 or 6 projects within this year. I think it may be shown to be a "window dressing exercise" - for someone... But whom?
Sorry DP but your delusional if you think a dime of this is going to anyone but The Ambassador's personal bank account. Its not a "window dressing exercise" - its just a scam to make money off gullible people.
DailyPlanet wrote: Is there really a Dragon Family?
I cannot find convincing evidence that they really exist. But I have MET people who claim to be involved with this group, and been shown some odd-looking documents, so maybe people do really believe there is such a group - and/or, they do exist and we know them as something else.
No, there isn't a Dragon Family. How many people do you need showing up offering vast sums of money...who never give anyone a dime...to figure this out? I'm sure they have all sorts of odd-looking documents, anyone with Microsoft Word and enough time can come up with gibberish documents. The people you've met are one of two things: (1) scammers (2) or mentally ill people with delusions of grandeur.
LightinDarkness

notorial dissent wrote:
DailyPlanet wrote:I cannot find convincing evidence that they really exist. But I have MET people who claim to be involved with this group, and been shown some odd-looking documents, so maybe people do really believe there is such a group - and/or, they do exist and we know them as something else.
It is all just playacting and a scam from start to finish. To borrow somewhat a quote from Men In Black, People are stupid, people in groups are exponentially stupid. These clowns are never ever going to shell out a dime unless maybe to one of their shills to keep the suckers coming, and these people are stupid and gullible enough that I don't think that will ever be necessary. I've met people who claim to be from outer space, that there are magic space aliens coming to enlighten save us all, or that they have personally been on one planet or another, and they all have one thing in common, other than being nuts I mean, a fully decoupled sense of disbelief and the ability to swallow any nonsense someone throws at them.
Also, if the Ambassador is real, why hasn't he spent one dime to help out Ron Van Dyke? RVD is going to lose his house, and is in the hospital currently. Surely the Ambassador, who has chosen RVD to communicate through, could show one fraction the family's money by buying out RVD's house and giving it to him...or paying for top medical treatment? Yet he does nothing....I wonder why, DP?
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"True Vision of Peace appears to be holding 5+ seminars a month at $100 a pop. They can easily pull in $10,000-$15,000 a month, depending on how many marks they get..."

Have you spoken to people who have actually attended these seminars?

I have. And it is not so many as you think. The total collected so far, is much less than you have indicated
LightinDarkness

So then why don't you enlighten us? Of the people you've talked to that have been dumb enough to give these scammers $100, how many other people were on the call?

Even if they are making $3k a month, $3k for <30 hours of work is quite a bargain. Most of the US population makes $3k a month working 40 hours a WEEK, not a month.
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

LightinDarkness wrote:So then why don't you enlighten us? Of the people you've talked to that have been dumb enough to give these scammers $100, how many other people were on the call?

Even if they are making $3k a month, $3k for <30 hours of work is quite a bargain. Most of the US population makes $3k a month working 40 hours a WEEK, not a month.
I think most of these sovrun scammers are small time. But still, if you think about it, even if they pull in only $2k or less a month, add that to mooching off others, mommy, daddy, wife, girlfriend, sugar daddies, plus the odd job and of course, public assistance for the important stuff like medical, and it sure beats running the Fryolator at the Dairy Cup.
LightinDarkness

I agree most of them are small time, but you are also right...it doesn't take much to have a good living via grifting prosperity cultists.

And it doesn't take much to hit it big time and make the rounds as a prosperity celebrity. Heather Tucci, Hope Moore (whatever her real name is, I can't remember)...made hundreds of thousands combined. All you have do is promise the impossible, these people will believe it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

The Ambassador's Project Funding activity has been likened to something from Donald Trump:

"THE RED DRAGONS HAVE SOURCES OF FUNDS THAT DO NOT COME FROM THE FAMILY SIDE, AND ARE BACKED BY FUNDS FROM CORPORATE SPONSORS, VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS, AND OTHERS THAT LOVE THE IDEA OF CHERRY PICKING PROJECTS. IMAGINE A DONALD TRUMP TYPE OF FUNDING SCENARIO, AND THERE YOU WILL HAVE THE RED DRAGON MODEL OF FUNDING. THIS IS CLEARLY EVIDENCED BY THE “ELEVATOR PITCH” THEY REQUIRE, AND THE SUBSEQUENT HOOPS YOU HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH.
THIS IS NOT TO SAY THIS IS NOT A VALID MODEL; QUITE THE CONTRARY. IT IS A VERY REAL AND ACCEPTED METHODOLOGY OF WEEDING OUT THE CHAFF FROM THE DESIRABLE PROJECTS THAT CAN MAKE A FISTFUL OF MONEY."

- this is from a guy called "Zap" - or maybe Jerzy Babkowsky

On his April 22nd interview, Dave Schmidt disagrees saying that the Ambassador has his own Trust fund that he can use for funding. The money in it "is not small" - It is far more than available to some countries.

He said someone had seen the balance in it, but that he (Schmidt) would not reveal the amount.

Let's consider that Hong Kong (a small country) has FX Reserves of over US$300 Billion.
Look, I would find it hard to believe that the Ambassador would have even 1/1000th of that amount that he would be willing to put into these sorts of "good for humanity" projects,
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

DailyPlanet wrote:The Ambassador's Project Funding activity has been likened to something from Donald Trump:

"THE RED DRAGONS HAVE SOURCES OF FUNDS THAT DO NOT COME FROM THE FAMILY SIDE, AND ARE BACKED BY FUNDS FROM CORPORATE SPONSORS, VENTURE CAPITAL FIRMS, AND OTHERS THAT LOVE THE IDEA OF CHERRY PICKING PROJECTS. IMAGINE A DONALD TRUMP TYPE OF FUNDING SCENARIO, AND THERE YOU WILL HAVE THE RED DRAGON MODEL OF FUNDING. THIS IS CLEARLY EVIDENCED BY THE “ELEVATOR PITCH” THEY REQUIRE, AND THE SUBSEQUENT HOOPS YOU HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH.
THIS IS NOT TO SAY THIS IS NOT A VALID MODEL; QUITE THE CONTRARY. IT IS A VERY REAL AND ACCEPTED METHODOLOGY OF WEEDING OUT THE CHAFF FROM THE DESIRABLE PROJECTS THAT CAN MAKE A FISTFUL OF MONEY."

- this is from a guy called "Zap" - or maybe Jerzy Babkowsky

On his April 22nd interview, Dave Schmidt disagrees saying that the Ambassador has his own Trust fund that he can use for funding. The money in it "is not small" - It is far more than available to some countries.

He said someone had seen the balance in it, but that he (Schmidt) would not reveal the amount.

Let's consider that Hong Kong (a small country) has FX Reserves of over US$300 Billion.
Look, I would find it hard to believe that the Ambassador would have even 1/1000th of that amount that he would be willing to put into these sorts of "good for humanity" projects,
I find it hard to believe that the Ambassador could scrape up $300 to raise bail for his mother. You really are giving him way to much credibility.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Dave Schmidt claims that someone has seen "proof" showing the size of the Ambassador's trust fund. But we have seen previously what the Ambassador calls proof, and it tends to be faked documents

At $300 Billion, the Ambassador would be richer than Bill Gates, the World's No.1 Richest, whom Forbes pegs at $80 Billion:

http://www.forbes.com/billionaires/list ... n:realtime

But at $300 Billion, the Amba would be a small fish, by Dragon Family standards.
Here's what one of the posters under Dave Schmidt's April 22nd video said:

Artie S--- 22 hours ago:
Wow, i am indeed flabbergasted with these statements, they surely are contradictory to his recent videos: (The 1 quadrillion dollar statement begins @41:00) : x
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-sedona ... -the-rvgcr
NOTES:
There will be banks, thousands of them across the US (that will allow private exchanges of the Dong), "giving you Federal reserves notes, free and clear... yours to do with, as you please."
For $80, you get $18 million"
Who is footing the bill?
There is 1,000 x $Trillion under control of the US Treasury

Those who believe the DF mythology, are happy to throw around wealth numbers in the Quadrillions.