Earth to Be Destroyed Sept 27 & 28, 2015

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Earth to Be Destroyed Sept 27 & 28, 2015

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, July 27, 2015
2015 Meteor Strike, Edgar Cayce & Illuminati Playing Cards

2015 METEOR STRIKE, EDGAR CAYCE AND ILLUMINATI PLAYING CARDS
Why has NASA announced that a meteor is not going to hit the earth in September?
To be honest, NASA should perhaps hold off on making such bold statements.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 7:05 PM 0 comments

Why? To hide the truth, of course. Duh!

What someone not batshit crazy says:

It's OK, the world WON'T end in September: Nasa forced to address radical claims a giant asteroid will soon destroy humanity

Claim first made by self-proclaimed prophet Rev Efrain Rodriguez
He says an asteroid will strike near Puerto Rico triggering earthquakes
His claims have gone viral, forcing the space agency to speak up
'The probability of a major collision is quite small,' according to Nasa

By Ellie Zolfagharifard For Dailymail.com
Published: 18:36 EST, 8 June 2015 | Updated: 17:50 EST, 22 June 2015

A massive asteroid is on a collision course with Earth, and it is large enough to spell the end of humanity. This is the radical claim of an online community of biblical theorists who say that life as we know it will be wiped out between 22 to 28 September this year. Despite their lack of credentials, the popularity of the prediction has now forced Nasa to speak up, dismissing the theory as unfounded.According to the radical rumours, the asteroid would strike near Puerto Rico triggering earthquakes and tsunamis sometime between between 22 to 28 September this year.

'Nasa knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small,' a Nasa spokesperson said. 'In fact, as best as we can tell, no large object is likely to strike the Earth any time in the next several hundred years.'

According to the theorists, governments of the world's leading nations are aware of what will happen. They believe they are keeping the information secret to prevent mass panic and allow the rich and famous time to prepare for the event.

Self-proclaimed prophet Rev Efrain Rodriguez made the original prediction after getting a message from God. According to the 'message', Rodriguez says the asteroid would strike near Puerto Rico triggering earthquakes and tsunamis. This, he adds, will devastate the east coast of the US, Mexico, central and southern America. He warned that Nasa should issue an alert 'so people can be relocated from the areas that are to be affected.'

Other accounts of the apocalypse theory being shared online agree that the event will be a climate catastrophe. Some cite a meeting between French foreign minister Laurent Fabius and US Secretary of State John Kerry in May 2014 is further evidence the Rapture is approaching, according to the Huffington Post.

Others have even predicted the events will be started by Cern's Large Hadron Collider. One blogger, said: 'The Cern logo is 666, the sign of the beast in a circle. The Cern collider looks like the all seeing eye or stargate we see so much of.'
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

According to the theorists, governments of the world's leading nations are aware of what will happen. They believe they are keeping the information secret to prevent mass panic and allow the rich and famous time to prepare for the event.
I'm missing something here. If earth will be destroyed what preparations can even the "rich and famous" do? I don't see any benefit to a secret bunker in the scenario below.

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

They probably think that the rich and famous are going to board rockets, just like Kal-El did on Krypton, so that they can go to other words and literally become Supermen and Superwomen.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:They probably think that the rich and famous are going to board rockets, just like Kal-El did on Krypton, so that they can go to other words and literally become Supermen and Superwomen.
If they're willing to sit and look out the window for nine years they can go to sunny Pluto.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Okay, stay with me on this one....but its a matter of trajectory. To wit: we know only with enough precision to give you a date within a 5 day window, but we do know, by calculating the trajectory backwards from hitting in a certain spot, such as Puerto Rico, what time of day it will hit.

Does that make more sense to anyone than it does to me?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I'm missing something here. If earth will be destroyed what preparations can even the "rich and famous" do? I don't see any benefit to a secret bunker in the scenario below.

Obviously you've never been to my Well Armed Bunker Complex, that wouldn't even wake up the dachshunds in lock down mode.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, August 4, 2015
ALERT! WILL ASTEROID HIT EARTH ON BLOODMOON DAY SEPT 2015? - FULL DOCUMENTARY!

Published on Jan 13, 2015

ALERT! WILL ASTEROID HIT EARTH ON BLOODMOON DAY SEPT 2015? – FULL DOCUMENTARY!

[Rev 6:12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

[Luk 21:25-28] And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

ALERT! WILL ASTEROID HIT EARTH ON BLOODMOON DAY_SEPT 2015? – FULL DOCUMENTARY The governments of the world know that a very large asteroid will hit the earth on the very very near future!
Please Free to likes,and watch my other Youtube videos as follow:
• Half ton Killer – documentary!
• Cancer Defeated: Think Outside The Box!
However, the forthcoming asteroid which will hit the earth on September 24, 2015 has been prophesied and is part of God’s plan to destroy sinful men from the face of the earth. Can men, through whatever means and technologies thwarted God’s plans?

This is what is guaranteed to take place at the fullness of time, which may or may not be set for September 24, 2015.

[Rev 8:10-11] And the third angel sounded, and THERE FELL A GREAT STAR FROM HEAVEN, BURNING AS IT WERE A LAMP, AND IT FELL UPON THE THIRD PART OF THE RIVERS, AND UPON THE FOUNTAINS OF WATERS; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

THERE IS NO QUESTION OF A DIRECT HIT! There is still time for mankind to escape God’s wrath.

[Eph 1:10] That in the dispensation of the fulness of times HE MIGHT GATHER TOGETHER IN ONE ALL THINGS IN CHRIST, BOTH WHICH ARE IN HEAVEN, AND WHICH ARE ON EARTH; EVEN IN HIM:

The quoted verse above talks about the Day of Atonement

PREPARE FOR THE DAY OF ATONEMENT (SEPTEMBER 23, 2015)!!!
Renee M

Published on Nov 14, 2014

That fulness of time is now fast approaching; which may even be less than eight months away.
There is still little time for you to make right with “LOVING” God. The One true God is love.

Here is how:

[Rom 10:9-13] That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Aaron Halim

Last but not least,make sure to follow me on facebook, and twitter, it's the coolest thing to do these days for social Media! :)

Posted by Freewill at 6:40 PM 0 comments

Blue (Blood my ass) moon on Sept 29, but they're pushing Sept 23? What's 6 days more or less.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015

Published on Apr 29, 2015

Lyn Leahz shares about a phone call with her friend who was given inside information about a comet expected to hit the earth between September 15-28, 2015. Almost a year ago, the foreign minister of France three times publicly announced at a White House press conference a 500-day countdown to "climate chaos", which will end on September 24, 2015. They know what is coming and have already told you - chaos will erupt on this planet in September 2015. Are you listening? Are you prepared?

Please read and download my free book, "The Rapture Puzzle: Putting the Scriptural Pieces together - Day of Atonement 2015 (September 23/24, 2015) Judgment Day"

The Illuminati know what is coming September 22-28, 2015 (parts 1-4)
THIS IS A REPEAT OF THE ABOVE VIDEO
WITH EXTRA INFO ADDED
YOU NEED TO HEAR
THE WEIRD SOUNDS IF
A COMET
SO THAT YOU WILL BE
PREPARED FOR THIS
THESE SOUNDS COULD CREATE
HEART ATTACKS.
IF YOU'VE ALREADY HEARD THEM
THEN THE IMPACT WILL "NOT"
BE AS GREAT.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE
"LINK"
BELOW THIS VIDEO

Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet
Headed Toward Earth
With Chilling Hellish Mystery Sounds

Published on Apr 27, 2015

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY! I HAVE INCLUDED ALL THE NEWS LINKS AND MORE VIDEOS THAT I CAN NOT INCLUDE IN MINE
PLEASE SHARE THIS BEFORE IT IS
REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET!

For a while now, we have all been hearing through different sources about a coming asteroid or meteor that will wreak catastrophic damage on earth and wipe out the United States of America. But I have a source who has confirmed to me that a 2.5 mile wide comet that researchers have been studying for years is headed toward earth and scheduled to arrive between September 15 (the end of Jade Helm Drills, and two days after the end of the Shemitah) and September 28 (another Blood Moon).

THIS IS TO SHOW YOU THAT
OTHER THINGS CAN COME
OUR WAY AT ANY TIME.

BE SURE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO
WILL a COMET or ASTEROID
HIT OUR PLANET IN 2015?
Published on Apr 23, 2015

Every year thousands of objects both natural and man made plummet through our atmosphere and crash into the Earth. These menacing messengers from the sky provide scientists with amazing insights into the natural, and not so natural, phenomena of the cosmos. From space rocks crashing through homes to cosmic boulders triggering mass extinctions to rocket parts landing on front lawns, explore objects that fall from the heavens, such as asteroids, comets, meteor showers and space debris.

LIKE SHARE and COMMENT
We always want to know what YOU think!

A LITTLE TRUE STORY
Once upon a time there was a little girl
who lived on a farm in Missouri with her
Mother, Father and two brothers.
She was born in 1918 at home.
They had cows, chickens, eggs, fields of grain,
corn and more..fruit trees that produced juicy
real fruit.. and gardens that would make your
mouth water when you came near and smelled
the real vegetables and fruits. They canned their
food and stored it in cellars...and they smoked their
meat in a smoke house... churned their own butter
and everyone had a job to do.
This little girl was fair complected with freckles across her nose...
pink lips, bright sparkling brown eyes, and gorgeous true
Auburn hair that curled up in the warm weather with ringlets
around her face.. She rode a horse to school.
The point of this
LITTLE TRUE STORY
is that they often slept outside in the fresh air
and looked at the stars and watched for falling stars
" to make a wish on"
Many times in the early morning before they milked
the cows, they would slip off into the pasture far from
the house and see what they could find...
....and many times, while standing there in the early
morning hours, they would see something come speeding
from outer space, with the morning stars still visible..
and would land right in front of them on the ground
and would "sizzle" like bacon frying in a pan.
These three children thought it was one of their
"falling stars"
They stood there, amazed, watching it cool down
They dared not touch it and burn themselves...
when it had cooled off, they would gingerly
sneak up on it.. reach out and touch it with one
finger to test for heat and then pick it up if it
wasn't too big to pick up.. as they had seen many
big ones land in this same pasture.
They picked up this beautiful shiny black rock...
examined it and passed it around..
Their gift from the Heavens...
They had no idea what it really was
nor had any fear except for being a bit afraid
it could have hit them.
The three children would discuss this rock,
giggle and pass it around again before
milking the cows and jumping on their
horses to ride off to school down the tiny dirt
road and over a wooden bridge to
a tiny school house
to continue their education.
This happy, healthy auburn haired girl
is my mother who is still frisky and independent
as she was all those years ago.
Today we know that black rock could have been
part of an asteroid or meteorite.
This month, August 18, 2015
she will be 97 years young.

jbs-08-04-2015

" Unpredictable things fall from Heaven"
Do not fear - God is with you.
What may come in September is another Adventure.
But, be smart enough to prepare mentally, physically
and spiritually !

Posted by Freewill at 6:25 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Mider
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Mider »

I saw a SUV this morning on the way into work that someone had written all over the back window in what looked like white shoe polish.
Repent and Accept Jesus Now
For he is coming back on September 25th
Because the world is ending September 28th
Don't miss the boat and be .....

I was wondering what they were trying to say.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Mider wrote:I saw a SUV this morning on the way into work that someone had written all over the back window in what looked like white shoe polish.
Repent and Accept Jesus Now
For he is coming back on September 25th
Because the world is ending September 28th
Don't miss the boat and be .....

I was wondering what they were trying to say.
I hope that the Earth isn't destroyed on Sept 23, or things will be a bit messy when he returns and quite frankly it would be embarrassing.
"Follow the Money"
Mider
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Mider »

On a side note, what ever happened to the people who gave away all their possessions or ran up credit card debts thinking they wouldn't have to pay, when the earth ended in 2012 thanks to the Mayans. I wonder if people are going to do the same thing this time, or is there a provision in Nesara to cover it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

http://www.armaghplanet.com/blog/the-tr ... mpact.html

The Truth About the “September 2015 Asteroid Impact”
By admin
– June 29, 2015 Posted in: Comets and Asteroids

Maybe you have seen one of the alarming videos or emails circulating around the internet claiming that the End is Nigh. The claim is that an enormous dinosaur-killer of an asteroid is going to smash into the Earth sometime between 15-28 September 2015. The scary predictions say that the asteroid will come down in the Atlantic Ocean near Puerto Rico, causing a “300ft tsunami” and a “Magnitude 12” earthquake which will devastate the eastern seaboards of the USA, Mexico and central and southern American nations (European nations will be devastated, specifically Spain, Holland and England, too). Thirty million lives will be lost in the month after the impact, and 40 million more are destined to die from plagues and in civil disorder in the following seven months. ...

The claim that this doomsday asteroid is heading our way apparently originated from one Reverend Efrain Rodriguez who has since 2010 promoted in videos and interviews his belief that this forthcoming disaster has been divinely revealed to him. ... He says “God showed me a large rock, an Asteroid ... This rock will be making impact in the sea ... It will hit an active earthquake fault found in that area of the Caribbean, causing a very strong 12 point earthquake that has never been seen. 12 degrees means the Presence of God on the Earth.”

... Rodriguez says that world governments are aware of the approaching menace but are cynically going to evacuate their leaderships to safety without warning the general populace because a population reduction suits their globalist political agenda. However Rodriguez disapprovingly says that the USA is planning to try to avert disaster:

“They are preparing spacecrafts to receive and destroy the asteroid upon arrival to Earth. Also, Obama sent about 40 missiles to PR [Puerto Rico], to try to destroy the asteroid in the sky, so that it may fall on Puerto Rico, and not at sea. The prophet of God Efrain warned them not to press the Buttons “Do No do it!” he said. “Do Not interfere with the plans of the Lord.”

... Rodriguez has also predicted other events, notably the death of one his critics, but none of these have happened either. ... Rev. Rodriguez makes no secret of his strong political opinions (he seems to intensely dislike President Obama) which are heavily featured in his proclamations. Thanks to the currently remarkably toxic and irrational political climate in the USA this has meant his views have been even more widely circulated by people who may not believe in his apocalyptic visions but want to promote his paranoid-seeming current affairs agenda.

Among many unusual declarations from Rodriguez are his claims that guillotines have been procured for executing critics of President Obama and that thousands of French, German, Russian and Chinese soldiers are already stationed in Puerto Rico with the intention of seizing control from the local authorities after the disaster (surely if Rodriguez is correct about the impact zone, Puerto Rico would be among the worst places to base this invasion force…) Ridiculous as these may sound, unfortunately thousands of people seem to take these seriously. Deliberately adding to the confusion are other supporting emails and YouTube videos alleging that “Jade Helm“, a US military exercise, is a cover for disaster preparations.

... The people who spread this sort of stuff ought to be ashamed of themselves.
"Follow the Money"
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Am I the only one who is way beyond amusement at the lunatic tirade that some of these sources have become?

It would seem that the wave of actual believers should have washed out on the beach long ago, leaving a few little laps of those who can be easily deluded.

I just get a feeling that some of what is postulated is done by people who are laughing their a**es off at the number of nitwits who seem to grasp it; perhaps there is a contingent of people who are getting the joke and furthering it for their own amusement.

It seems to me it's like teasing a cat with a laser pointer; after a while you need to find another cat and of course, there's no shortage of cats.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Not specifically about the world ending, but what it seems to be leading up to. BTW, someone needs to tell Mr. "Unprecedented Buzz" Snyder about the 12/21/2012 "End o' the World" thing.

Thursday, August 20, 2015
The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015

Is September 2015 going to be a month that changes history?
by Michael Snyder | End Of The American Dream | August 20, 2015

Is September 2015 going to be a month that changes history?
For months, there has been an unprecedented amount of buzz all over the Internet about what is going to happen in September. And without a doubt, we are going to witness a convergence of events during that month that is quite remarkable. What I have attempted to do in this article is to put together a list of things that we know will happen next month. Some of the lists that I have seen contain things that cannot be proven or that are simply inaccurate. And of course it is very likely that some things will happen in September that we cannot anticipate right now. I am just providing the information that I have at this time, and it is up to you and your family to prepare for what you believe will happen. The following is my big list of 33 things that are going to happen in September 2015…
September 1 – This marks the beginning of FEMA’s annual “National Preparedness Month”
September 7 – Labor Day
September 11 – The 14th anniversary (7+7) of 9/11
September 11 – The last day of trading on Wall Street before the end of the Shemitah year
September 12 – Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour opens in the United States. The first stop is in Washington D.C. and according to Holly Deyo the “opening theme is Desecration of The Bride and Arrival of Fallen Angels”
September 12 and September 13 – Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, a leading authority in Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, has indicated that the Messiah that the Jewish people are expecting could come at this time
September 13 – The last day of the Shemitah year. During the last two Shemitah cycles, we witnessed record-breaking stock market crashes on the very last day of the Shemitah year (Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar). For example, if you go back to September 17th, 2001 (which was Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar), we witnessed the greatest one day stock market crash in all of U.S. history up until that time. The Dow plunged 684 points, and it was a record that held for exactly seven years until the end of the next Shemitah cycle. On September 29th, 2008 (which was also Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar), the Dow plummeted777 points, which still today remains the greatest one day stock market crash of all time in the United States. Now we are in another Shemitah year. It began in the fall of 2014, and it ends on September 13th, 2015.
September 13 – Partial solar eclipse
September 14 – Rosh Hashanah
September 14 – The first day of trading on Wall Street after the end of the Shemitah year
September 15 – The 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on this date. It has been widely reported that France plans to introduce a resolution which will give formal UN Security Council recognition to a Palestinian state shortly after the new session begins. Up until now, the U.S. has always been the one blocking such a resolution, but Barack Obama has already indicated that things may be different this time around. It would be extremely difficult to overstate the significance of this.
September 15 – The Jade Helm military exercises are scheduled to end
September 17 – If there is going to be a rate hike in September, this is probably when the Federal Reserve will do it
September 17 – This is the deadline for Congress to vote on Obama’s deal with Iran
September 17 – Constitution Day – most Americans do not even know that this holiday exists
September 18 – The Days of Awe conference in Sandpoint, Idaho – Christians from all over the nation will be gathering to call out to God in prayer and to repent for the sins of our country
September 20 to September 26 – The “World Week For Peace in Palestine Israel” sponsored by the World Council of Churches
September 21 – This is when the Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca) is projected to begin
September 21 – The UN International Day Of Peace
September 22 – In Islam, “the Day of Arafat” falls on this day
September 23 – The last day of the summer
September 23 – Yom Kippur
September 23 – The Muslim holiday of Eid al-Adha, also known as “the Feast of the Sacrifice”, begins
September 23 – Pope Francis arrives at the White House to meet with Barack Obama
September 23 – The 266th Pope will be meeting with the president of the United States on the 266th day of the year. Some have suggested that “something is being birthed” on that day since 266 days is the average length of the human gestation period.
September 24 – The Pope addresses a joint session of the U.S. Congress
September 25 – On May 14th, 2014 French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius famously proclaimed that we had only 500 days to avoid “climate chaos”. His time frame of 500 days ends on September 25th.
September 25 – The Pope will hold mass in Madison Square Garden in New York City
September 25 to September 27 – The United Nations launches a brand new “universal agenda” for humanity known as “the 2030 Agenda”
September 25 – The Pope appears at the UN to deliver an address to kick off the conference at which the 2030 Agenda will be unveiled
September 26 and 27 – The Pope will be traveling to Philadelphia for the “2015 World Meeting of Families”
September 28 – The first day of the Feast of Tabernacles
September 28 – This is the date for the last of the four blood moons that fall on Biblical festival dates during 2014 and 2015. This blood moon will be a “supermoon” and it will be clearly visible from the city of Jerusalem.

[When is a full moon NOT clearly visible from the city of Jerusalem?]

Due to the ending of the Shemitah year and numerous other factors, there is rampant speculation that a stock market crash is going to happen in the United States during the month of September. Previously, I have expressed my view that a major global financial crisis is imminent, but my warning covers all of the remaining months of 2015. Since I cannot prove that a stock market crash will happen next month, I have left it off the list. But without a doubt, we are entering the danger zone.
There is also lots of speculation about unusual activity at the Large Hadron Collider during the month of September. In my research, I have not yet come across anything that confirms that. If you have solid information concerning this, please send it to me. But certainly, what they are doing with the Large Hadron Collider concerns me greatly. This is something that I covered in a previous article entitled “Will The Large Hadron Collider Open Up A Portal To Another Dimension?”
In addition, I am also aware that there is a tremendous amount of speculation about an asteroid or a meteor that may or may not be heading toward our planet next month. At this time, I have no way of proving this is true, and I have no way of disproving it is true either. I have not come across anything that I can independently verify that indicates that this will or will not happen. In law school I was trained to stick to the facts, and I don’t have any facts. If you do have some solid and verifiable information, please share it with me.
Finally, I would like to acknowledge that there is plenty of speculation about certain natural disasters that may happen in September. They may indeed happen, but I cannot prove anything of that nature right now so I have left those natural disasters off the list.
Needless to say, next month promises to be absolutely crazy, and our time for preparing is running out.
Disaster can strike very suddenly, and when it does, average citizens can be caught totally unprepared. This is a point that Carl Gallups, the author of a new book entitled “Be Thou Prepared: Equipping the Church for Persecution and Times of Trouble“, recently made during an interview with WND…

Gallups identifies specific incidents when civil society collapsed, most notably in New Orleans immediately following Hurricane Katrina.

“You ended up with the worst of both worlds,” Gallups observed. “You had widespread criminality, anarchy and disorder, and somehow, at the same time, you had government officials going around enforcing wildly tyrannical guidelines and even confiscating firearms.”

As a result, Americans may be forced to rely on themselves for protection, meaning Christians have to begin planning now.

Even if it doesn’t happen next month, life in America is about to changedramatically.
The infrastructure and government services that we have all come to take for granted may not be there in the future.
It is imperative that we all start to learn how to become more independent of the system, because the system is going to start failing in thousands of different ways.
So what do you think?
Do you believe that something significant is going to happen next month?
Please feel free to share your viewpoint by posting a comment below…

Posted by Dan at 9:05 AM
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Michael Snyder wrote:Some have suggested that “something is being birthed” on that day since 266 days is the average length of the human gestation period.
I don't want to pick nits, but 266 days is 38 weeks. Last I heard, human gestation is a little longer than that.

My daughter's average was 42 weeks.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, August 23, 2015
The Russian Media Is Talking About What Is Coming In September, But The U.S. Media Has Been Strangely Silent By Michael Snyder

What Is Going To Happen In September - Why does the Russian media seem to be far more on the ball than the mainstream media in the United States much of the time? Could it be possible that Russian reporters have more freedom to talk about important issues than reporters that work for the major corporate conglomerates in the United States do? Of course the Russian media is far from perfect. They put out pro-Russian propaganda just like the U.S. media puts out pro-American propaganda. But I must admit that I often find that Russian news sources are willing to tackle controversial issues that the mainstream media in the United States would not touch with a ten foot pole. This includes the critical events that are coming up this September.

Even after everything that has been said and written in the alternative media about what is going to happen during September, most Americans are still completely ignorant about the history changing events that are going to take place next month.

First of all, the most important template for global governance that the United Nations has ever dreamed up is going to be launched at a major conference from September 25th to September 27th. The launching of this “new universal agenda” is such an important event that the Pope is going to be traveling to New York City to give the address that will kick off this conference. This new plan is known as “the 2030 Agenda“, and it is being called “Agenda 21 on steroids”. This is one of the most significant steps toward global government in the history of the world, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is saying virtually nothing about it.

Secondly, we also know that a major push for the establishment of a Palestinian state is being planned for September. It has been widely reported by the international media that France plans to submit a UN Security Council resolution which would formally recognize a Palestinian state for the first time ever. This is one of the most critical moments in the modern history of the Middle East, and yet the mainstream media in the United States is saying virtually nothing about it.

In September we also have the end of the Shemitah year, the fourth blood moon, and the end of the Jade Helm exercises. All over the Internet there is rampant speculation about a major stock market crash, devastating natural disasters and the weird “coincidences” that are pointing to the date of 9/23.

And even though articles and videos that discuss all of these things are going viral all over the Internet, the mainstream media in the United States has been strangely silent about all of it. Fortunately, there are international news sources out there that are willing to address these topics, and some of them just happen to be in Russia.

When I first came across Sputnik News, I didn’t quite know what to make of it. At first I thought that it might be some random blogger that had started up a news website and had chosen a really bad name. But it turns out that it is actually fully owned and operated by the government of Russia. The following comes from Wikipedia…

Sputnik is an international multimedia news service launched on 10 November 2014 by Rossiya Segodnya, an agency wholly owned and operated by the Russian government, which was created by a Decree of the President of Russia on 9 December 2013. Sputnik replaces the RIA Novosti news agency on an international stage (which remains active in Russia) and Voice of Russia.

And I have to admit that Sputnik News is willing to address many things that the corporate-controlled media in the U.S. simply will not touch. For example, the following is from a recent Sputnik article about the financial crash that is coming this fall…

The founder of Trends Research, who predicted the “panic of 2008,” believes that soon we will witness the crash of a global stock market and predicts “the economic earthquake [that] will send reverberations around the world”.

“There’s going to be panic on the streets from Wall Street to Shanghai, to the UK down to Brazil.” Celente told King World News. “You’re going to see one market after another begin to collapse.”

Analyst Larry Edelson took the fear to the next level as he even predicted the exact day the catastrophe begins, or, as he called it, a “rollercoaster ride through hell.”

“On October 7, 2015, the first economic super cycle since 1929 will trigger a global financial crisis of epic proportions.” He said.

“It will bring Europe, Japan and the United States to their knees, sending nearly one billion human beings on a roller-coaster ride through hell for the next five years. A ride like no generation has ever seen.”

RT is another Russian news outlet that I find to be superior to U.S. news organizations in a lot of ways. In one recent article, RT was even willing to discuss the coming end of the Biblical Shemitah year in September…

Indeed, the hysteria over next month has reached such a fever pitch that even seasoned experts are cracking open their dusty Bible for signposts.

The seventh year of the Biblical agricultural cycle – as set down in the Torah – just happens to fall on September 15, 2015. This is a real millennial event, with a so-called tetrad of blood moons (four consecutive lunar eclipses) all falling on Judaic religious days. For those who track such astrological occurrences, a number of major events have occurred at the end of the “7-year business cycle,” as it is now commonly known.

In 2008, for example, the world suffered its worst financial crisis in decades, while in September 2001 the United States experienced the worst-ever terror attack on its territory, as well as a massive sell-off on Wall Street when markets reopened on Sept. 17.

Whatever the case may be, Americans – increasingly wary of the weak underbelly of their economy – are gearing up for fireworks in September. But even if nothing happens, all that prepping and stockpiling – much like in the runup to the overhyped Y2K non-event – will certainly boost economic performance across the board.

And if you can believe it, even Pravda has talked about what is coming up this September.

When I was growing up, Pravda was regarded to be the official voice of the evil empire. Whatever Pravda reported back in those days was generally thought to be pro-Soviet propaganda. And that was generally true at that time. But today, Pravda has a lot more freedom to discuss the issues that really matter than a lot of U.S. news outlets do. For instance, earlier this year Pravda also discussed the potential for a financial apocalypse in September…

Again, 2001 brought social conflict, financial calamity and it was the pivot point that triggered a cascade of negative events that would go on for years, including the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Another 7- year period would elapse and bring us to Sept. 29, 2008. On this infamous day stocks skidded, with the Dow slumping nearly 777 points, the biggest single-day point loss ever. Approximately $1.2 trillion in market value vanished in a twinkling.

Again, seven years to the month exactly from the 2001 crash. But apparently no one noticed this pattern because the financial presstitute corps never mentioned it.

Why won’t the mainstream media in the United States talk about these things?

Is it because they are too busy talking about issues that are even more important?

Of course not. Just consider some of the top headlines from the front pages of major U.S. news outlets on Monday…

-“Exclusive: Jon Stewart to host WWE SummerSlam”
-“Sharon Stone’s nude photos stoke controversy”
-“Florence Henderson to join final ‘Dancing with the Stars’ cruise”
-“McMansions are back — and they’re bigger than ever”

That is some top notch journalism right there. With such cutting edge topics to deal with, no wonder the U.S. media has no time to talk about the earth shattering events that are coming up next month.

So what do you think about the current state of the mainstream media in the United States? Please feel free to share what you think by posting a comment below…

Posted by Dan at 11:55 AM
"Follow the Money"
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

NASA put out a release busting this myth...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 91339.html

Not going to happen :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, September 21, 2015
YOM KIPPUR 2015 IS OBSERVED ON SEPT. 22-23 AND KNOWN AS THE JEWISH DAY OF ATONEMENT. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA

... BECAUSE THIS DAY OF ATONEMENT IN 2015 HAS 4 BLOOD MOONS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS YEAR AND WILL BE HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE THIS HAPPENS AGAIN, [Actually, 17 years in 2032] THIS HAS BEEN SPECULATED TO BE A VERY IMPORTANT DATE WHEN GOD PRONOUNCES MAJOR JUDGMENT ON BOTH NATION AND PEOPLE COVERED BY THE DAY OF ATONEMENT. ... THE FORCES OF EVIL ARE TRYING TO BRING TO A HEAD EVENTS TO GIVE THEM WORLD POWER WHICH THEY MAY THEN USE FOR EVIL AGAINST MANKIND ACROSS THE EARTH. THE LESS ORGANIZED SIDE OF THE FORCES OF GOOD ARE TRYING TO HEAD OFF EVENTS WHICH WOULD BRING EVIL TO MASSIVE POWER AND INSTEAD TRYING TO HEAD GOOD TO POWER INSTEAD OF EVIL. THE EVIL ARE FAR LESS IN MASS MEMBERSHIP THAN THE GOOD BUT HAVE MASSIVE MONEY BEHIND THEM TO CREATE POWER FOR THEM TO CARRY OUT THEIR EVIL INTENTIONS FOR THIS EARTH AND MANKIND IN GENERAL. THE GOOD ARE MORE NUMEROUS BUT DO NOT HAVE THE MASS MONEY OF THE EVIL AT THEIR DISPOSAL TO BUY THE EVENTS THEY WANT TO OCCUR. IF THE NUMEROUS GOOD STAND STRONG AND UNITED, THEY CAN COUNTERBALANCE THE MONEY OF THE EVIL WITH THEIR MUCH LARGER NUMBERS FOR GOOD. WHICH SIDE CREATES THE GREATER PRESSURE WILL DICTATE WHICH SIDE MOVES HISTORY AND WHICH SIDE DOES NOT. MONEY FOR EVIL VERSUS NUMBERS FOR GOOD. AND NUMBERS FOR GOOD VERSUS MONEY FOR EVIL.

So, let me get this straight, is something bad gonna happen or not?

... PASS THIS REPORT ON TO OTHERS. WHEN THE MAIN NEWS MEDIA TRIES TO SMEAR DONALD TRUMP OVER INVENTED ISSUES SUCH AS ANYONE THINKING THAT OBAMA WAS NOT BORN IN AMERICA MUST BE TERRIBLY DUMB, CON ARTISTS IN THE NEWS MEDIA! OBAMA WAS RECORDED AT A POLITICAL MEETING BEFORE HE RAN FOR THE WHITE HOUSE SAYING THAT HE WAS NOT BORN IN AMERICA! AND THIS POLITICAL MEETING WAS POSTED ON THE INTERNET SUCH AS NESARA NEWS SEVERAL TIMES SO ALL OF AMERICA COULD HEAR FROM OBAMA'S OWN LIPS SAYING THAT HE WAS NOT BORN IN AMERICA! THE CON ARTIST NEWS MEDIA WORKS FOR THE OTHER SIDE, NOT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ON KEY ISSUES. JUST FOR THE RECORD. AN EGYPTIAN AMBASSADOR TOLD THE EGYPTIAN PEOPLE ON THEIR NATIONAL TV SOME WHILE BACK THAT OBAMA ONCE TOLD HIM WHEN THEY MET THAT HE OBAMA WAS ALSO A MUSLIM! WASHINGTON, D.C. TRAINS PEOPLE TO BE PROFESSIONAL LIARS TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN CHRISTIAN LEADER WHO STUDIED UNDER SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE INCLUDING THE GERMAN ECONOMIST ENDORSED BY ALBERT EINSTEIN AS TEACHING THE ONLY TRUE ECONOMIC SCIENCE IN THE 20TH CENTURY. ALSO, SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES AND A COLORFUL BACKGROUND IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE. I ENJOYED MATCHING WITS WITH SOVIET INTELLIGENCE, NAZI SCIENTIFIC SOURCES, ETC. AND ALSO CORRUPT SOURCES IN WASH., D.C. TRYING DESPERATELY TO HIDE THEIR BIG SCANDALS FROM ME! ...

Posted by Dan at 4:45 PM 0 comments

So much for a September end o' the world update from Gassy Rassy, he goes on and on for pages about his book and his expertise, but doesn't say what's gonna happen next week. And he was so eager to tell us months ago. Darn.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hmmmmmmm. September 27 is only 5 days away. I guess this means that I have a lifetime supply of Heady Topper and Rebel IPA to drink up in the next few days....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Hmmmmmmm. September 27 is only 5 days away. I guess this means that I have a lifetime supply of Heady Topper and Rebel IPA to drink up in the next few days....
And wouldn't it be ironic if your liquidation of your stash is actually the event that triggers the destruction of Earth?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Hmmmmmmm. September 27 is only 5 days away. I guess this means that I have a lifetime supply of Heady Topper and Rebel IPA to drink up in the next few days....
And wouldn't it be ironic if your liquidation of your stash is actually the event that triggers the destruction of Earth?
That's all the excuse I need to head up to Vermont and replenish it. :D