Earth to Be Destroyed Sept 27 & 28, 2015

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Earth to Be Destroyed Sept 27 & 28, 2015

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, March 16, 2015
EARTH TO BE DESTROYED SEPT. 27-28, 2015. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - EXCLUSIVE DETAILS - MARCH 16, 2015 - 3:58 PM

Next Total Lunar Eclipse: Mon, Sep 28, 2015 …
Can it be pure coincidence that the 4th blood moon on 9/28/2015 is exactly 7 years less one day, since the stock market crashed 777 points, 7 years earlier?

SEVERAL SOURCES ARE BEHIND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION, BUT THE KEY SOURCE IS A FEDERAL SCIENTIST WHO SLIPPED THIS INFORMATION OUT THROUGH THE BACKDOOR SO WE WOULD KNOW WHAT IS BEING EXPECTED FOR SEPT. 27, 2015. I PROBABLY HAVE THE ONLY MILITARY ANSWER IN THE WORLD THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO SAVE THE EARTH FROM BEING DESTROYED ON SEPT. 27, 2015 AS THE DATE GIVEN BY THE FEDERAL SCIENTIST THE EARTH IS EXPECTED TO BE DESTROYED. ALL LIFE ON EARTH IS EXPECTED TO BE KILLED INCLUDING THE WEALTHY BOYS HIDING IN THEIR HOLES DEEP UNDER THE GROUND WILL BE JUST AS DEAD AS THE REST OF US ON EARTH! THEIR WEALTH DIES THAT DAY NO MATTER WHERE THEY ARE ON EARTH OR HIDING UNDER THE EARTH IN SECRET LOCATIONS. ALL SECRET LOCATIONS WILL BE DESTROYED NO MATTER WHERE LOCATED ON EARTH.

THIS IS THE INFORMATION FROM THE BACKDOOR FEDERAL SCIENTIST WHO SLIPPED THIS OUT SO IT WOULD NOT TRACE BACK TO HIM AS OBAMA, ETC. WOULD NOT LIKE FOR THE PUBLIC TO HEAR THIS! SCIENTIFIC DATA INDICATES THAT A GIANT ASTEROID IS TO HIT THE EARTH ON SEPT. 27, 2015. IT IS BASICALLY BIG AS RHODE ISLAND IN SIZE. IT WILL HIT AT THE BOOT OF BRAZIL AND DESTRUCTION WILL SPREAD FROM THE EAST COAST OF BRAZIL UP THROUGH CENTRAL AMERICA AND UP THE EAST COAST OF AMERICA UP THROUGH CANADA. EVERYTHING DESTROYED IN ITS PATHWAY OF DESTRUCTION. THE EARTH WILL GO THROUGH BASICALLY 30 MINUTES OF VIOLENT SHAKING. THIS SHOULD TRIGGER OFF FAULT LINES UNDER THE EARTH IN EVERY CONTINENT. VOLCANOES WILL ERUPT WORLDWIDE . AS THE MASS DESTRUCTION OVERTAKES THE EARTH, BY SEPT. 28, 2015, IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS THAT THE HUMAN RACE AND ALL LIFE ON EARTH WILL SHORTLY BE DEAD INCLUDING THE WEALTHY HIDING IN THEIR DEEP HOLES AND UNDERGROUND CITIES ACROSS THE EARTH. THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN BUT IF THE DISARMING OF NUCLEAR BOMBS IS NOT TOTALLY TRUSTWORTHY, MAYBE THIS GLOBAL SHAKING COULD TRIGGER OFF NUCLEAR ARSENALS AND CREATE COLOSSAL DAMAGE ALL THE WAY UP TO "DIRTY BOMB" EXPLOSIONS. MIGHT EVEN INCLUDE TOTALLY BLOWING UP THE EARTH AND THE DUST THAT WAS THE EARTH SENT OUT FLYING TO ALL DIRECTIONS OF SPACE.

HAVING BEEN AN AMATEUR ASTRONOMER WHEN IN MILITARY SCHOOL, I ALSO KNOW SOME POTENTIAL ANGLES NOT MENTIONED BY OTHERS. IF THIS ASTEROID HITS THE EARTH SO AS TO DESTABILIZE THE ORBIT OF THE EARTH, THEN THE EARTH CAN POTENTIALLY HEAD TOWARDS THE SUN AND BE BURNED UP BY THE SUN AS THE SUN WITH ITS COLOSSAL HEAT DIGESTS THE EARTH WITHIN ITSELF. OR THE EARTH CAN HEAD TOWARDS A NEW DIRECTION IN OUTER SPACE AND BECOME AN ICE PLANET IN THE PROCESS. OR THE EARTH HEADS IN A NEW DIRECTION AWAY FROM ITS PRIOR ORBIT AND LATER SLAMS INTO SOME PLANET OR SUN ELSEWHERE AND IS DESTROYED IN THE PROCESS.

A FRIEND OF MINE WHO DEALS WITH HUNDREDS OF BRILLIANT SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS IN AMERICA WENT THROUGH A CHECKLIST THIS MORNING WITH ME OF POTENTIAL PENTAGON ULTIMATE WEAPON ANSWERS TO POTENTIALLY STOP THIS ASTEROID BEFORE IT HIT THE EARTH. I TOLD HIM WHAT WAS THE PROBLEM WITH EACH POTENTIAL PENTAGON ANSWER THEY HAD AVAILABLE. SINCE IT IS TO BE ASSUMED THAT THIS ASTEROID WOULD HAVE NO ATMOSPHERE IN OUTER SPACE, THIS WOULD NEUTRALIZE THE DESTRUCTIVE FORCE NUCLEAR BOMBS NORMALLY GENERATED TO THE ATMOSPHERE TO CONVEY THE SHOCK WAVES TO TARGETS TO BE DESTROYED BY THESE SHOCK WAVES THROUGH THE AIR. IF NUCLEAR BOMBS WERE DETONATED ON THIS ASTEROID AND DID NOT DESTROY IT, THEN THIS MONSTROUS SIZE MOUNTAIN OF ROCK FROM OUTER SPACE COULD BE MASS LOADED WITH RADIATION TO POISON THE EARTH WITH ONCE THE ASTEROID HIT THE EARTH. VERY DANGEROUS IF YOU TRIED TO USE NUCLEAR BOMBS TO STOP THE ASTEROID WITH AND INSTEAD IT STILL HIT THE EARTH WITH FULL FORCE AND MASS AND ON TOP OF THAT WAS NOW A "DIRTY NUCLEAR BOMB" AS WELL IN RADIATION POISONING.

I TOLD MY FRIEND THAT THE BEST ANSWER TO STOP IT WAS THE GERMAN ULTIMATE WEAPON TECHNOLOGY THAT THE MOST BRILLIANT DEFENSE ENGINEER OF AMERICA IN 25 YEARS OF TOP SECRET PROJECTS WORKED WITH ME ON. I GOT THIS FROM AN EXILE NAZI SCIENTIFIC CLIQUE THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE THIS ULTIMATE WEAPON TECHNOLOGY FOR WHEN A NEW NAZI GERMANY AROSE AND THEN WITH THIS HITLER ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM, THE REBORN NAZI GERMANY WOULD CONQUER THE WORLD WITH IT THIS TIME. I FRANKLY TRICKED THIS NAZI GROUP OUT OF THIS TOP SECRET NAZI ULTIMATE WEAPON TECHNOLOGY THAT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO FALL INTO ALLIED OR SOVIET INTELLIGENCE HANDS AFTER WORLD WAR II. THIS SUPER BRILLIANT DEFENSE ENGINEER AND I COMPLETED THE NAZI TECHNOLOGY AND THE ULTIMATE WEAPON DESIGN BASED UPON THIS NAZI TECHNOLOGY. DUE TO HEALTH REASONS, I LOST HIM AFTER WE COMPLETED THIS NAZI ULTIMATE WEAPON PROJECT. BUT SEPARATELY I LATER WORKED OUT THE ANSWER FOR AN ALTERNATIVE VERSION OF THIS WEAPON SYSTEM WHICH COULD BE USED FOR DEFENSE AGAINST MONSTROUS ASTEROIDS COMING TO SMASH AND POTENTIALLY DESTROY THE EARTH AT THAT TIME.

MY MOTHER HAD BEEN RATED BY I.Q. TEST TO BE THE MOST BRILLIANT CHILD ... HER FATHER ... INVENTED AROUND 700 INVENTIONS ... MOST VALUABLE TRADE SECRET INDUSTRIAL FOOD PROCESS IN HUMAN HISTORY ... I WAS THE MOST TALENTED INVENTIVE BRAIN THAT HE HAD EVER WORKED WITH AND HE RATED ME TO BE THE NEW THOMAS EDISON OF AMERICA IN INVENTIVE GENIUS ...

ACCORDING TO THIS REPORT I WAS GIVEN THIS MORNING, THE TREMORS LASTING FOR 30 MINUTES OF THE ENTIRE EARTH ONCE HIT BY THE ASTEROID MIGHT TRIGGER OFF MANY OF THE THE NUCLEAR GENERATING PLANTS IN THE WORLD TO MELT DOWN SINCE SO MANY ARE BUILT CLOSE TO FAULT LINES AND THIS ALSO COULD KILL OFF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH FROM MASSIVE RADIATION POISONING OF THE ENTIRE EARTH. AS MY FRIEND WHO IS CLOSE TO HUNDREDS OF BRILLIANT SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS IN AMERICA COMMENTED, WE HAVE SIX MONTHS TO SAVE THE EARTH OR ELSE THE END OF THE HUMAN RACE AND EARTH IF THIS ASTEROID HITS AS PREDICTED ON SEPT. 27, 2015. I ADDED SEPT. 28 TO THIS DATE AS THIS WOULD BE A SUCCESSION OF HORRID EVENTS WHICH PROBABLY WOULD KILL OFF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH IF THIS HAPPENS. AND IF THE ASTEROID DOES NOT SOMEHOW MISS THE EARTH IF THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST IS CORRECT IN HIS PREDICTION THAT HE SLIPPED OUT WITHOUT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT KNOWING THAT HE WAS TRYING TO WARN THE PEOPLE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

60 DAYS IS A MIGHTY SHORT TIME TO BUILD A DEFENSE SYSTEM TO STOP THIS ASTEROID BEFORE IT HITS THE EARTH IF THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST IS CORRECT IN HIS WARNING. I WOULD LIKE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO COPY AND FORWARD THIS REPORT ALL OVER AMERICA AND FAST. WASH., D.C. IS A TURTLE MENTALITY GOVERNMENT AND THINKS THAT THEY HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD BEFORE TRYING TO SOLVE A PROBLEM THAT COULD KILL OFF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH BEFORE 2015 IS OVER. SEND THIS REPORT TO FRIENDS AND STRANGERS. SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS IN WASH., D.C. YOU CAN. ALSO, ELECTED OFFICIALS FOR YOUR 50 STATES. I NEED NATIONAL BACKING FROM ALL AMERICANS IF POSSIBLE! THIS IS A CRASH PROGRAM IF IT IS TO BE DONE RIGHT. A ROOMMATE OF MINE FROM MILITARY SCHOOL LATER BECAME A GENERAL WITH THE U.S. ARMY AND IF STILL ALIVE AND ABLE TO HANDLE THIS CRASH PROGRAM JOB WOULD BE A GOOD BACKUP TO ME TO GET THE PENTAGON ORGANIZED TO DO THIS GERMAN ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM PROJECT AND MAKE IT OPERATIONAL WITHIN A VERY SHORT 6 MONTHS! IF HE IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE, THEN I WILL PICK AMONG TOP PICKS OF THE PENTAGON FOR A GOOD BACKUP AND THIS TO BE DONE LIKE LIGHTNING ONCE "OPERATION DIVINE SWORD" IS SET UP TO BUILD THIS INCREDIBLE WEAPON SYSTEM THAT THE DEFENSE ENGINEER WHO HELPED ME FINALIZE THE NAZI ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM COMMENTED THAT THIS MADE "ABC" WARFARE OBSOLETE IN THE WORLD. THAT IS AN OLD "COLD WAR" TERM THAT STOOD FOR "ATOMIC, BIOLOGICAL, AND CHEMICAL WARFARE."

HERE ARE MY TERMS TO SET UP "OPERATION DIVINE SWORD" AS A SYMBOLIC NAME FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT NATIONAL DEFENSE PROJECT IN AMERICAN HISTORY AS THE ENTIRE FATE OF THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH MAY HANG UPON ITS SUCCESS OR FAILURE IN A CRASH PROGRAM 6 MONTHS TIME FROM START TO OPERATIONAL. IT MUST BE READY ON TIME TO DESTROY THE MASSIVE MOUNTAIN OF ROCK ASTEROID RACING TOWARDS EARTH BEFORE IT HITS US. WE MUST BE READY TO DESTROY IT BEFORE OR ON SEPT. 27, 3025 BEFORE IT CRASHES INTO THE EARTH ACCORDING TO THE FEDERAL SCIENTIST. FOR A CRASH PROGRAM LIKE THIS, YOU MIGHT AS WELL THINK LIKE NAPOLEON WHO COMMENTED, "IMPOSSIBLE IS A WORD FOUND ONLY IN THE DICTIONARY OF FOOLS!"

I REQUIRE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE FOR OBAMA TO BE REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE EITHER BY RESIGNATION OR ELSE FORCED REMOVAL BY ACT OF CONGRESS BY ANY LEGAL MEANS REQUIRED. MY RATING OF OBAMA IS THAT HE IS A RADICAL, FANATIC, LUNATIC, COMMUNIST, MUSLIM, VERY STUPID IN KEY ISSUES, WANTS TO BE DICTATOR OF AMERICA AND I WON'T SUPPORT ANYONE TO BECOME DICTATOR TO OVERTHROW OUR U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS. HE HAS THE POTENTIAL FOR TREACHERY THAT COULD COST AMERICA AND THE WORLD THE SURVIVAL OF THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH. A MAN WHO BELIEVES IN OVERTHROWING THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS BY MASSIVE DECREES CALLED EXECUTIVE ORDERS IS A MAN WITHOUT LEGAL INTEGRITY AND MOTIVATED BY SECRET GOALS THAT HE IS NOT ADMITTING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. HE HAS ALREADY BEEN EXPOSED THAT HE WAS NOT EVEN BORN IN AMERICA BUT KENYA, HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A MASS FORGERY AS SKILLFULLY DOCUMENTED OVER THE INTERNET, AND HE CAN'T STOP SCHEMING HOW TO OVERTHROW THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS ANY WAY THAT HE CAN.

TIME IS TOO SHORT. I AM TO BE APPOINTED DIRECTOR GENERAL OF OPERATION DIVINE SWORD AND HAVE TOTAL POWERS TO DO WHATEVER IS REQUIRED TO PULL IT TOGETHER AND MAKE IT WORK BEFORE SEPT. 27, 2015 TO GIVE US A FIGHTING CHANCE TO SAVE THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH. NO EGO IS INVOLVED. ANYONE WITH CREDIBLE SUGGESTIONS HOW TO STOP THIS ASTEROID WILL ALL BE GIVEN FAIR HEARINGS BY A STAFF ASSEMBLED TO DO THIS. THE GERMAN ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM AND TECHNOLOGY WILL BE PURSUED AND ALSO ANY OTHER SMART ANGLE INCLUDING NUCLEAR IF THEY MAKE SENSE TO A PANEL OF TOP TALENT MILITARY BRAINS. AN ARMY MAY HAVE A CAPABLE COMMANDER, BUT ANY SMART ARMY HAS GOOD OFFICERS AND GOOD SOLDIERS ALL PULLING TOGETHER AS A UNITED TEAM TO WIN THE VICTORY AIMED FOR. THE COMMANDER MAY HAVE ULTIMATE AUTHORITY, BUT HE IS JUST A GOOD PRACTICAL JUDGE OF THE SMART IDEAS OF WHOEVER HAS SMART IDEAS UNDER HIS COMMAND AND HE INCLUDED BACKS WHATEVER IS THE SMART ANSWER OR ANSWERS THAT CAN GIVE HIS SIDE VICTORY IN THE CRISIS INVOLVED.

WE WILL HAVE LEGAL POWERS OF MILITARY REGENCY TO DO WHATEVER IS REQUIRED TO SAVE AMERICA AND THE WORLD FROM THIS THREAT THAT CANNOT BE IGNORED IF FOR REAL AS IT APPEARS TO BE. CONGRESS CAN STILL MEET TO PASS LAWS AND POLICIES FOR AMERICA. VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN CAN REPLACE OBAMA THE MOMENT HE RESIGNS OR ELSE IS REMOVED BY LEGAL MEANS BY CONGRESS. PEOPLE STILL GO TO THEIR REGULAR JOBS, BUSINESSES STILL RUN AS USUAL, NEWSPAPERS, ETC. STILL COME OUT REGULARLY AND SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO AS USUAL. MY AUTHORITY AS DIRECTOR GENERAL WILL LAST FOR 9 MONTHS AND THEN I TURN OVER COMMAND OF THIS OUTER SPACE DEFENSE SYSTEM TO THE 10 LEGAL TRUSTEES TO BE APPOINTED THROUGH AUTHORITY OF THE OMNI LAW SO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CONTROL THIS DEFENSE SYSTEM AND NOT RADICALS FROM WASH., D.C.

I WILL REQUIRE IMMEDIATE PASSAGE OF MY PROPOSED OMNI LAW SHOWN ON OUR NATIONAL WEBSITE ... I REQUIRE THAT THIS OMNI LAW BE PROMPTLY PASSED BY CONGRESS AND STATE LEGISLATURES. I SIT AND WILL DO NOTHING TO SET UP THIS NATIONAL DEFENSE PROJECT UNTIL THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED. IF YOU DROP THE POLITICAL HOT AIR, YOU CAN PASS IT BY CONGRESS AND STATE LEGISLATURES LIKELY IN EVEN 2 OR 3 DAYS. IF YOU THINK THAT I WILL BACK A GOVERNMENT WHICH REFUSES TO BE BOUND BY THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS, I WILL NOT. THOSE ARE MY TERMS. DON'T PLAY GAMES. TIME IS TOO SHORT FOR THAT!

IF THIS OUTER SPACE DEFENSE SYSTEM IS SET UP AND OPERATIONAL IN TIME, EVEN IF THAT ASTEROID FOR WHATEVER REASON IS GOING TO MISS THE EARTH THEN, IT IS STILL GOOD FOR AMERICA AND THE WORLD TO HAVE AN OUTER SPACE DEFENSE SYSTEM THAT CAN DEFEND THE EARTH FROM NATURAL THREATS FROM OUTER SPACE REGARDLESS. IT IS JUST THAT A CRISIS CAUSED US TO MAKE THIS DEFENSE SYSTEM FOR AMERICA AND THE WORLD OPERATIONAL NOW INSTEAD OF AT SOME FUTURE TIME.

IF I TAKE OBAMA AT FACE VALUE, IN SOME KEY AREAS AT LEAST, HE DOES NOT HAVE A BRAIN IN HIS HEAD! FOR EXAMPLE, GIVING HIMSELF THE AUTHORITY TO CLEAN OUT ALL THE BANK ACCOUNTS IN AMERICA ANY TIME THAT HE DECIDES TO DO THIS WOULD CRASH THE ECONOMY OF AMERICA AT THAT TIME. THERE IS NO JUSTIFIED REASON TO DO SUCH AN INSANE ACT NOW OR EVER. I STUDIED WITH SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE INCLUDING A GERMAN WHOSE ECONOMICS HAD BEEN ENDORSED BY BOTH ALBERT EINSTEIN AND SIR JOHN MAYNARD KEYNES AS THE BEST ECONOMIC SCIENCE IN THE WORLD. IT BASICALLY IS SCIENTIFIC FREE ENTERPRISE AND AS SIR JOHN MAYNARD KEYNES COMMENTED, IF ONCE USED, THEN FREE ENTERPRISE COULD WIN THE WORLD AND COMMUNISM LOSE WORLD APPEAL AFTER THAT. WORDS TO THAT EFFECT. OBAMA WOULD NOT HAVE TRIED TO GIVE HIMSELF THE CLAIMED AUTHORITY TO CLEAN OUT ALL BANK ACCOUNTS IN AMERICA IF HE HAD NOT PLANNED TO USE IT AT HIS WHIM! FOR OUR ECONOMIC FOOL IN THE WHITE HOUSE, IF HE DID THAT, IT WOULD TRIGGER OFF "THE DOOMSDAY FACTOR TO INDUSTRIAL ECONOMICS." THIS MEANS THAT THE CITIES ARE TOO MASS POPULATED TO BE RUN BY BARTER ECONOMICS IN THIS AGE. REMOVE MONEY FROM THE USE OF THE PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES WOULD SOON KILL OFF LIKELY FROM 90% TO 98% OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR NATION AND MAYBE EVEN 100% OF THE PEOPLE WOULD BE KILLED OFF BY OBAMA INSANITY IN NATIONAL ECONOMICS. ALSO, HE COULD BY SUCH POLICY TRIGGER OFF WORLDWIDE "THE DOOMSDAY FACTOR TO INDUSTRIAL ECONOMICS" AND MAYBE KILL OFF EVEN 90% OF ALL HUMANS ON EARTH ON UP TO 100% OF ALL HUMANS KILLED OFF ON EARTH BY OBAMA AND HIS STUPID IDEAS!

AND FOR THE ECONOMIC STRENGTH TO DO THIS "OPERATION DIVINE SWORD" CORRECTLY, WE WANT THIS PENDING REVALUATION OF CURRENCIES ACROSS THE WORLD TO GO AHEAD RIGHT NOW AND WORLDWIDE AS INTENDED. WE NEED A STRONG ECONOMY BOTH NATIONALLY AND WORLDWIDE AND THIS CAN PUSH THE ECONOMY IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION AT THIS TIME. IT IS NOT THE ANSWER TO ALL OF THE ECONOMIC PROBLEMS OF THE WORLD, BUT IT BUYS TIME TO BUILD UP THE AMERICAN ECONOMY AND OTHER ECONOMIES ACROSS THE WORLD. CURRENCIES BACKED BY HEALTHY ECONOMIES ARE WORTH MORE MONEY THAN CURRENCIES BACKED BY CRASHING NATIONAL ECONOMIES SUCH AS OBAMA WOULD GIVE US IF ALLOWED TO DO ECONOMIC POLICIES HIS OWN WAY!

WHEN WE MEET LIKELY AT THE PENTAGON TO LAY OUT OUR PLANS FOR THIS CRASH PROGRAM TO GIVE AMERICA AND THE WORLD A TRUE DEFENSE AGAINST ASTEROIDS, ETC. FROM OUTER SPACE, ETC., IF WE JUDGE THAT WE COULD USE THE HELP OF RUSSIA IN TECHNICAL TALENTS TO BUILD THIS WORLD DEFENSE SYSTEM LIKE LIGHTNING, WE WILL MAKE THEN A PROPOSAL FOR JOINT COOPERATION TO GET THIS SYSTEM OPERATIONAL VIRTUALLY OVERNIGHT. HOWEVER, WE WOULD WANT RUSSIA TO MAINTAIN AS TIGHT OF SECURITY IN RUSSIA AS WE IN AMERICA ON ALL THE TRADE SECRETS THAT WOULD GO INTO MAKING THIS SUPER DEFENSE SYSTEM SO THE EARTH AND HUMAN RACE SURVIVES. FOR AMERICA I WANT ALL MUSLIMS REMOVED FROM TOP SECURITY POSITIONS IN THE GOVERNMENT WHILE THIS DEFENSE PROJECT IS ACTIVE. JUST ONE EXTREMIST MUSLIM LEARNING OUR SECRETS HOW THIS ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM IS REALLY MADE COULD LATER LEAD TO EXTREMIST MUSLIM GROUPS GETTING AHOLD OF THIS MILITARY TECHNOLOGY AND THEN TRYING TO CONQUER THE WORLD IN THE NAME OF ISLAM WITH THIS MILITARY TECHNOLOGY. SECURITY ON THIS IS TO BE AS TIGHT AS ON THE MANHATTAN PROJECT OF WORLD WAR II!

OKAY, AMERICAN FOLKS! PASS THIS REPORT AROUND TO ALL AMERICANS WHETHER ELECTED OFFICIALS OR YOUR FELLOW NEIGHBOR OR STRANGERS YOU CAN REACH ELSEWHERE IN AMERICA. THIS IS A CRASH PROGRAM, NOT AN IDLE RACE BETWEEN TURTLES IN A RACE TO SEE WHO IS THE SLOWEST IN THE RACE! AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT IS WELCOME THROUGH OUR OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM ON OUR WEBSITE. THIS SUPPLIES US FINANCES TO MOVE FASTER TO GET THE OMNI LAW PASSED AS A KEY CONDITION FOR SETTING UP THIS NATIONAL DEFENSE PROJECT FOR AMERICA. WITH SERIOUS SUPPORT, WE COULD BE HOLDING OUR FIRST MEETINGS AT THE WHITE HOUSE WITHIN MAYBE EVEN A WEEK FROM NOW.

OBAMA IS A MUSLIM AND A SECURITY RISK. HE HAS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND NOW. JOE BIDEN MAY NOT BE A SUPER STAR BUT NEITHER IS HE A COLOSSAL RISK TO THE FUTURE OF AMERICA AS FAR AS WE KNOW OF HIM. HE BUYS TIME FOR AMERICA UNTIL YOU DECIDE WHO YOU WANT FOR YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT OF AMERICA COME THE NEXT NATIONAL ELECTION! THE U.S. CONSTITUTION GIVES HIS FIRST CLAIM TO REPLACE OBAMA AT THIS TIME AND WE WILL GO BY WHAT THE U.S. CONSTITUTION SAYS!

A SUGGESTION. IT MIGHT NOT HURT TO ASK GOD TO FORGIVE AMERICA FOR ITS SINS ... WE ARE OUT TO SAVE AMERICA BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! SUPPORT US NOW WHEN IT COUNTS!

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN WHO WANTS AMERICA TO HAVE A GREAT FUTURE AND BELIEVES THAT AMERICA CAN HAVE A GREAT FUTURE IF WE FACE OUR PROBLEMS AND SOLVE THEM RATHER THAN FLEE FROM THEM! AN OLD BRITISH PROVERB, "GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES!")

Posted by Freewill at 6:17 PM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Earth to Be Destroyed Sept 27 & 28, 2015

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Back when my wife was still a clinical social worker, she would have referred to this latest screed as "decompensating into paranoia".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wonder where he got this from?

Asteroid Impact Apocalypse 2015: Mass Anxiety As Conspiracy Theorists Predict Catastrophe

The claim that the U.S. government has information about an impending asteroid impact catastrophe, but is keeping the information secret to prevent mass panic, is spreading fast and causing growing anxiety among doomsday believers.

Following a series of warnings from doomsday prophets, there is increasing convergence of opinion among believers that an asteroid apocalypse will occur in September, 2015.

But while governments with privileged information are allegedly keeping the information secret, the “elite” are preparing secretly to survive the catastrophe, according to conspiracy theorists.

There are several versions of the predictions of asteroid impact apocalypse being generated and circulated by the online conspiracy theory rumor mill. But the separate strands have converged to strengthen conviction among susceptible individuals exposed to the constant bombardment of doomsday predictions that the asteroid apocalypse will occur in 2015.

The growing mass hysteria appears to have originated with a self proclaimed “prophet,” Rev. Efrain Rodriguez, who claimed he sent a letter to NASA on Nov. 12, 2010, titled “Letter to the Space Agency… meteor heading toward Puerto Rico.”

In the letter, he claimed he had received a message from God that an asteroid that would “soon be seen in the alarm systems of NASA” was approaching. He said the asteroid would hit the ocean near Puerto Rico and cause a massive earthquake and tsunami that would devastate the East Coat of the U.S., Mexico, Central, and South America.

Warning against ignoring the message, he instructed NASA to issue an alert “so people can be relocated from the areas that are to be affected.”

Despite his letter to NASA, Rodriguez believed that the relevant agencies were aware of the impending catastrophe. He claimed that NASA had confirmed the trajectory of the asteroid and that President Barack Obama had been briefed. But the “rich and powerful” were making “plans to store food and build protective shelters” for themselves.

Following Rodriguez’s “prophetic” message, several other online groups erupted with a cacophony of related predictions and claims that have caused alarm and helped to heighten tensions over fears of an impending asteroid Armageddon. Rumors, fueled by online NWO conspiracy theory websites, claimed that FEMA was stocking up on body bags, coffins, and other emergency response supplies in preparation for a major catastrophe in Puerto Rico.
With the conspiracy theory community looking out for “signs” of the impending catastrophe, the statement by the French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius, in May, 2014, that the world had only “500 days to avoid climate chaos” was interpreted widely as a veiled asteroid impact disclosure statement, although in reality, the minister was only expressing hope that the United Nations climate conference that was scheduled to open in Paris, France, in November, 2015, would yield positive results.

Soon enough, a full blown end-time prophetic statement that originated from a number of sources in the end-time conspiracy theory community had identified September 23-24, 2015, as the asteroid impact apocalypse day.

The prediction was directly inspired by Fabius’s purported “veiled warning” that the asteroid apocalypse would occur in about 500 days. A number of “prophets” had simply grabbed their calculators and with the help of a calendar, and an estimate of 500 days to the apocalypse, determined that the asteroid impact would occur around the time of on the Jewish Day of Atonement in 2015, that is, on September 23-24, 2015.

As one of the end-time prophets stated, the authorities have “publicly announced… through the French foreign minister Laurent Fabius,” that apocalypse would occur in September, 2015.

“The governments of the world know that a very large asteroid will hit the earth on September 24, 2015, and they have publicly announced it already through the French foreign minister Laurent Fabius on May 13, 2014. They will attempt to nuke this asteroid, which will break it into smaller pieces that will reign down all over the earth causing massive destruction.”

So, it appears that Gassy Rassy has "better" information that the asteroid will be here 3 days later than the guy who had the dream (maybe he had his own dream), and is spreading it.

By the way, the Chicxulub asteroid impact that killed off the dinosaurs and 90%+ of all other species was caused by a body approximately 10 km (6 miles) in diameter. The last time I checked (don't get out much anymore) Rhode Island was 60 X 77 km, which would make the Asteroid of Erasmus of America considerably larger. And make it prominent to observers with even small telescopes. Perhaps it's simply because we Illuminati are covering it up, I'll have to ask the big guy downstairs when I get into work.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

HAVING BEEN AN AMATEUR ASTRONOMER WHEN IN MILITARY SCHOOL, I ALSO KNOW SOME POTENTIAL ANGLES NOT MENTIONED BY OTHERS. IF THIS ASTEROID HITS THE EARTH SO AS TO DESTABILIZE THE ORBIT OF THE EARTH, THEN THE EARTH CAN POTENTIALLY HEAD TOWARDS THE SUN AND BE BURNED UP BY THE SUN AS THE SUN WITH ITS COLOSSAL HEAT DIGESTS THE EARTH WITHIN ITSELF. OR THE EARTH CAN HEAD TOWARDS A NEW DIRECTION IN OUTER SPACE AND BECOME AN ICE PLANET IN THE PROCESS. OR THE EARTH HEADS IN A NEW DIRECTION AWAY FROM ITS PRIOR ORBIT AND LATER SLAMS INTO SOME PLANET OR SUN ELSEWHERE AND IS DESTROYED IN THE PROCESS.
Blowing up an asteroid heading towards earth would just create a bizillion little asteroids heading towards earth. I think I have read somewhere that the best idea we now have were we to discover such impending doom is to park a large mass of something in a parallel trajectory and let Sir Isaac Newton's laws do the rest. (Newton spent 13 calender years in a Military Academy, and was called the Issac Newton of the Enlightenment by 6 German Economists, he was almost as smart as Gassy Rassy's mum)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Really, I think its time Martin get some professional help. I wonder if he's on the "list" the Secret Service keeps if the President were to visit South Carolina.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:Really, I think its time Martin get some professional help. I wonder if he's on the "list" the Secret Service keeps if the President were to visit South Carolina.
I would hope so. Given the increasingly paranoid tone of his rants, I am afraid that he would decide to use the skills learned in his eleven calendar years in military schools (a/k/a fourth grade) and in his super-duper-secret contacts with the most brilliant minds among the world's militaries, to attempt to Save Our Country By Removing The Oppressor.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

THIS SUPER BRILLIANT DEFENSE ENGINEER AND I COMPLETED THE NAZI TECHNOLOGY AND THE ULTIMATE WEAPON DESIGN BASED UPON THIS NAZI TECHNOLOGY. DUE TO HEALTH REASONS, I LOST HIM AFTER WE COMPLETED THIS NAZI ULTIMATE WEAPON PROJECT.
I am shocked that Rassy didn't give him his father's Vatican bread or any of his countless medical cures that would have definitely saved his life. Or maybe Rassy just withheld the treatments so he wouldn't have to share the profits from the Nazi Ultimate Weapon?
ALL LIFE ON EARTH IS EXPECTED TO BE KILLED INCLUDING THE WEALTHY BOYS HIDING IN THEIR HOLES DEEP UNDER THE GROUND WILL BE JUST AS DEAD AS THE REST OF US ON EARTH!
Hear that, DK? That bunker you dug to hide in with all of those supermodels isn't going to protect you one little bit, especially after Mrs. DK finds out.
HERE ARE MY TERMS TO SET UP "OPERATION DIVINE SWORD..."
And now Erasmus plans to hold the entire Earth hostage. Of course the big question is what is he going to do when everyone calls his bluff?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote: Hear that, DK? That bunker you dug to hide in with all of those supermodels isn't going to protect you one little bit, especially after Mrs. DK finds out.
If you hadn't opened your big mouth she would have thought it was just me doing home improvments in the basement. Now how am I gonna explain the giant heart-shaped waterbed?

As for Gassy Rassy, there are 6 quite-varied responses to his post available this morning. I gotta check out this "fear porn," it sounds really HOT!

6 comments:

Jim March 16, 2015 at 6:36 PM
I would like your help on the advanced technology I do.
I need to meet, know,
talk to some very sharp Engineers, etc.
How can you and I communicate.
Jim

Anonymous March 16, 2015 at 6:47 PM
That's my sister's birthday. What a bummer. She's all upset.
On a positive note ... the packies full of millions come on Sept 26th at 11:59pm

Anonymous March 16, 2015 at 6:58 PM
"Erazmus," you are showing to all, that must be getting quite desperate trying to get people to send you money, when you print this kind of fear porn Garbage. Continually blowing your own horn does not do you credit either. Self proclamation is the badge of the deluded.

Anonymous March 16, 2015 at 9:04 PM
And when that shit don't happen who's gonna believe u then?

Anonymous March 17, 2015 at 4:26 AM
Do you , as a Christian even read your Bible????? God has a plan and earth being destroyed is NOT part of it..after Jesus returns and sets His foot on the mount in Israel, thereafter the whole earth will be CHANGED and we will spend 1000 years on it in the New Millennium..then we will get a A NEW EARTH. As a Christian you should have read Revelations and I do agree this what the guy said above about blowing your own horn....you cannot write about ANYTHING without talking and bragging about your accomplishments or whatever..it is embarrassing to read...I don't anymore..the whole point of your articles are lost by your "self indulgence and glorification". the word says in Matt 23:11,12 "But the greatest among you shall be your servant, And whoever exalts himself shall be humbled and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted" You would be wise to leave the exalting up to God and learn a little humility..leave yourself out of the equation and address the issues.
Just trying to help you brother..we are to admonish one another in the Lord, and that is what He says. I didn't even read your article because it was contrary to the word--therefore foolishness, and have been too bored/embarrassed with many of your articles of diatribes about yourself..It maybe hard to hear, but I say it in love out of concern for you

Anonymous March 17, 2015 at 9:54 AM
Einstein was a known Illuminati and Zionist who tried to scare people with his crazy theories and own fear porn. I would not trust anyone who studied under him and his crazy economic theories.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It's interesting how many wackadoosters weave fanatical religion into their delusions. Planet Merrill, for example, nowadays reads more like a blog on religion than anything else.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Beer party.

My place.

Saturday -- 10/3/15
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

HERE ARE MY TERMS TO SET UP "OPERATION DIVINE SWORD" AS A SYMBOLIC NAME FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT NATIONAL DEFENSE PROJECT IN AMERICAN HISTORY AS THE ENTIRE FATE OF THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH MAY HANG UPON ITS SUCCESS OR FAILURE IN A CRASH PROGRAM 6 MONTHS TIME FROM START TO OPERATIONAL. IT MUST BE READY ON TIME TO DESTROY THE MASSIVE MOUNTAIN OF ROCK ASTEROID RACING TOWARDS EARTH BEFORE IT HITS US. WE MUST BE READY TO DESTROY IT BEFORE OR ON SEPT. 27, 3025 BEFORE IT CRASHES INTO THE EARTH ACCORDING TO THE FEDERAL SCIENTIST. FOR A CRASH PROGRAM LIKE THIS, YOU MIGHT AS WELL THINK LIKE NAPOLEON WHO COMMENTED, "IMPOSSIBLE IS A WORD FOUND ONLY IN THE DICTIONARY OF FOOLS!"

Chill out, folks -- we have plenty of time to prepare for the event.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Fear porn is real and thrown out by people far and wide. Some have good intentions by publishing this information because they are trying to awaken the world to the possibilities of dire consequences if the status quo is followed blindly. However, even the best of intentions can still fall directly into the hands of the people that purposely place this material on the internet, because it is meant to confuse the people looking for the light.

Fear brings out negative emotions, such as; anger, hate, regret, being scared and leaving people feeling powerless. This is exactly how the old guard wishes people to think and feel because it leads some people to irrational behavior.

The mainstream media pumps fear porn out by the boatload, and really should be avoided all together; however there are others which go beyond this, and they are hired (in many cases) by the stealth operatives meant to keep confusion and disinformation prevalent.
Sounds good, let me try my hand at it!

When our lips met, it was like electricity flowing through a bathtub with a radio thrown into it. Sparks flew, and little wisps of foul-smelling smoke caressed the air around us. The look of terror in her eyes spoke to me louder than her screams, begging me to go for second base. She trembled as I stoked her you-know-whats, and then reached down to her you-know-where which was both steaming and frozen in fear. You know what happened next.

“No, no! I’m afraid!” she moaned, spurring me onwards. Her feminine flower opened to my touch, the petals shivering in fright. The fear hung over her like a curtain, so thick I could slice it with the knife I was holding menacingly. Her quivering lips seems to say, “take me,” or perhaps it was “don’t kill me,” but my throbbing manhood drove me forward without benefit of any input from my brain. Then, 8.6 seconds later it was over and I was on to the next of my 10,000 conquests that evening.

I’ll have to work on the ending, but I think I’m getting the idea…
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AndyK wrote:Beer party.

My place.

Saturday -- 10/3/15
Why do we have to wait until 10/3? Why not 9/27? Why not 9/27 through 10/3?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Two more comments for Rassy's original post. Love the first for its succinctness.

Anonymous March 17, 2015 at 1:31 PM

Hog Wash

Anonymous March 17, 2015 at 7:50 PM

I hate to say this, but Erasmus is either deluded or he is an accumulator of rhetoric. He mixes truth with error. He also has a huge ego problem, however, I do acknowledge, he is a Patriot ......misdirected.

He recognizes that America is in trouble, but how he recognizes Obama as an incumbent President, and in the same breath, he says that Biden is not a colossal risk to the Country ?? How on earth does he conclude that kind of logic? Biden is as much of a risk as Obama............Both are die hard DEMOCRATS..

He believes that an Asteroid is going to put an end to the World, because a friend of a friend informed him, and he believes it??

Erasmus says: TIME IS TOO SHORT. I AM TO BE APPOINTED DIRECTOR GENERAL OF OPERATION DIVINE SWORD AND HAVE TOTAL POWERS TO DO WHATEVER IS REQUIRED TO PULL IT TOGETHER AND MAKE IT WORK BEFORE SEPT. 27, 2015 TO GIVE US A FIGHTING CHANCE TO SAVE THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH.

Erasmus, Might I suggest that you, put down your ego, and open the Bible, since you claim to be Christian, and study the Book of Daniel, especially Chapter 2........It does not speak of Asteroids, nor does Daniel speak about you, being the "ROCK" of Salvation............and as for the time appointed for the earth and Humanity, based on Scripture..........the " end of the era " is based on a Jubilee..........when that Jubilee begins, will be an obstacle to you...

Anon 9:54am Einstein indeed was a Zionist, every Jew, is a Zionist, ask the Arabs, they will educate you!

And now, more from The Man himself, much of it complaining that Deep Knight ridiculed him by reposting his stuff in its original form! Outrageous!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015
HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF SMART! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 17, 2015

LET ME FIRST GIVE YOU ONE EXAMPLE OF A FEDERAL OPERATIVE SUCH AS C.I.A. USING FEDERAL PROPAGANDA TRICKS ON YOU TO TRY AND STOP YOU FROM LEARNING THE TRUTH OR LEARNING HOW TO THINK SOUNDLY AND INDEPENDENTLY FOR YOURSELF. I WAS REQUESTED BY A SCIENTIFIC SOURCE REPRESENTING HUNDREDS OF BRILLIANT SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS IN AMERICA TO PUBLICIZE THE POTENTIAL COLOSSAL DAMAGE OR ELSE DESTRUCTION OF THE EARTH THAT COULD OCCUR BY A REPORTED ASTEROID THAT A FEDERAL SCIENTIST CLAIMED COULD HIT THE EARTH ON SEPT. 27, 2015 AND POTENTIALLY WIPE OUT THE EARTH AT THAT TIME. I REPORTED ON THIS WARNING IN MY REPORT POSTED WITH NESARA NEWS YESTERDAY MARCH 16, 2015 AND TITLED "EARTH TO BE DESTROYED SEPT. 27-28, 2015." THIS WAS THE STATEMENT ISSUED BY THE FEDERAL SCIENTIST WHO SLIPPED HIS REPORT OUT WITHOUT OBAMA APPROVAL AND APPARENTLY HOPING THAT SOMEONE COULD COME UP WITH A SCIENTIFIC OR ENGINEERING WAY TO STOP THIS BEFORE THE EARTH WOULD BE DESTROYED AT THAT TIME. I UNDERSTAND THAT HE IS CONVINCED THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN. I DO NOT JUMP TO PERSONAL CONCLUSIONS MYSELF UNTIL I HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE PERTINENT FACTS FIRST SO REPORTED WHAT HE CLAIMED AS A FEDERAL SCIENTIST INSTEAD OF MY CONCLUSIONS AS I DID NOT HAVE ACCESS TO WHAT HE HAD ACCESS TO IN NON-PUBLIC FACTS ABOUT THIS ISSUE.

MY POSITION WAS AND IS THAT IF HIS WARNING IS CORRECT, WE SHOULD ACT IMMEDIATELY TO HEAD OFF THIS DISASTER. IF THIS REPORT BY HIM WAS WELL MEANING BUT INCORRECT AND THIS DID NOT HAPPEN ON SEPT. 27, 2015, STILL IT WOULD BE SMART TO HAVE A REAL OUTER SPACE DEFENSE SYSTEM DEVELOPED TO STOP ASTEROIDS ANYTIME THEY GOT TOO CLOSE TO THE EARTH AND THREATENED ITS SURVIVAL. SO I WAS WILLING TO COMMIT TIME TO HEAD UP SUCH A PROJECT FOR A DEFENSE SYSTEM FOR AMERICA IF SUCH A THREAT WAS REAL FOR SEPT. 27 OR ELSE BE A REAL THREAT AT SOME FUTURE DATE IF ANOTHER LATER REAL ASTEROID WOULD THEN HEAD TOWARDS THE EARTH THREATENING ITS SURVIVAL IF IT HIT THE EARTH.

SINCE I HAD THE GERMAN TECHNOLOGY FOR THE HITLER ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM DEVELOPED TOO LATE TO GIVE NAZI GERMANY VICTORY IN WORLD WAR II, I WAS NOT JUST A NICE GUY AND GOING TO LET WASHINGTON MILITARY SOURCES HAVE ACCESS TO THIS NAZI TECHNOLOGY AND NOT KEEP CONTROL OF IT SO IT WOULD ONLY BE USED FOR ETHICAL REASONS AND NOT THE RADICALIZED "POLITICALLY CORRECT" AGENDA OF OBAMA AND ALLIES IN WASH., D.C. OBAMA'S AMBITION IS APPARENTLY TO BECOME DICTATOR OF THE WORLD THROUGH A WORLD GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHED BY WASH., D.C. UNDER HIS LEADERSHIP AND I WOULD NOT SUPPORT THIS. ALSO, IT IS REPORTED THAT THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY PERSONNEL IN LONDON, ENGLAND WERE JUST PULLED OUT OF ENGLAND. PUTIN BEING ETHICAL CONTRARY TO HILLARY CLINTON WOULD WANT TO PROTECT HIS EMBASSY PERSONNEL AND GET THEM OUT OF ENGLAND BEFORE A POTENTIAL WORLD WAR III BREAKS OUT OVER OBAMA'S PLANS TO DESTROY RUSSIA THROUGH THE UKRAINE ISSUE AS A FRONT. AS PUTIN HAS CHARGED, THE OVERTHROW OF THE PRIOR PRO-RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT OF THE UKRAINE WAS DONE BY C.I.A. IF EVIDENCE I HAVE SEEN ON THIS WAS CORRECT AS I ASSUME IT WAS. I WAS ALSO WILLING TO GIVE AMERICA A NEW AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM AGAINST ICBM ATTACK FROM OTHER NATIONS THROUGH THIS PROJECT BUT SEEING WASHINGTON PERSONNEL SO TREASONABLE AGAINST AMERICA AS TRYING TO BLOCK THIS OUTER SPACE DEFENSE SYSTEM FROM BEING SET UP FOR AMERICA, I WITHDRAW THIS OFFER NOW OF THE SUPER AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM WE COULD HAVE GIVEN AMERICA BY USE OF THE GERMAN TECHNOLOGY OF WORLD WAR II. INSTEAD AFTER THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, WE WILL HAVE PROGRAMS SET UP BY REFERENDUM THROUGH THE OMNI LAW TO ELIMINATE MANY TRAITORS FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND ONLY AFTER THAT, THEN SET UP THIS SPECIAL AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM WHICH POTENTIALLY COULD STOP ANY FOREIGN ICBM FROM EVER REACHING AMERICA AFTER THAT.

YOU CAN NORMALLY SPOT A FEDERAL OPERATIVE WORKING FOR OBAMA BECAUSE HE WILL TRY TO RIDICULE YOU FOR SAYING THAT YOU HAVE AN ANSWER NEEDED BY AMERICAN NATIONAL DEFENSE AND YET SAY NOTHING ABOUT YOU CORRECTLY EXPOSED SOME CRIMINAL OR TREASONABLE ACTS THAT OBAMA DID FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND THREATENS THE FUTURE OF AMERICA OR FREEDOM IN AMERICA. HE WILL SAY THAT YOU SHOULD NOT TELL THE PUBLIC THAT YOU HAVE AN ANSWER NEEDED FOR AMERICAN NATIONAL DEFENSE WHEN CORRUPT WASHINGTON SOURCES STONEWALL AND DO NOT WANT THIS DEFENSE TECHNOLOGY FOR AMERICA IF NOT CONTROLLED BY CORRUPT SOURCES IN AMERICA INSTEAD OF A PATRIOT LIKE ME. I WANTED THIS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND NOT FOR CORRUPT SOURCES WHO RUN WASH., D.C. BEHIND THE SCENES.

I HAVE DEALT WITH MANY GENIUSES IN AMERICA OVER THE YEARS IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING AND KNOW HOW TO PULL ALL THESE BRIGHT PEOPLE TOGETHER SO THEY CAN AS A UNITED TEAM SERVE AMERICA WELL AND GIVE AMERICA THE ANSWERS NEEDED FOR THE FUTURE OF AMERICA. I HAVE SOME ANSWERS THAT ARE USEFUL FOR AMERICA, BUT ALSO HAVE THE ABILITY TO COORDINATE THE BRILLIANCE OF OTHER PEOPLE SO THIS COLLECTIVE BRAIN TRUST FOR AMERICA CAN GET ALL THE RIGHT ANSWERS AND RESULTS NEEDED FOR AMERICA. ... OKAY, NOW DOWN TO ONE KEY PRINCIPLE OF SOUND LEADERSHIP AND LOGIC SO YOU CAN SPOT THE TRUTH IN CONTROLLED SITUATIONS INSTEAD OF BEING CONNED AND SUCKERED IN BY THE OTHER SIDE BY PROPAGANDA CON TACTICS THEY USE TO CONTROL THE NAIVE. THIS IS DONE SO YOU WILL NOT THINK FOR YOURSELF. THIS EXAMPLE WHICH IS THE ANTIDOTE TO CON PROPAGANDA I CALL "PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS!"

A CHEMISTRY TEACHER HAD HIS CLASS OF CHEMISTRY STUDENTS BEFORE HIM AND HAD ON THE DESK OF EACH STUDENT A CHEMICAL GLASS BEAKER FILLED WITH A TRANSPARENT LIQUID IN IT. HE TOLD HIS STUDENTS TO FOLLOW HIS EXAMPLE. HE TOOK HIS INDEX FINGER AND STUCK IT INTO HIS CHEMICAL GLASS BEAKER AND THEN SUCKED ON HIS FINGER. THE STUDENTS FOLLOWED AND THEN TO THEIR SHOCK THE LIQUID ON THEIR INDEX FINGERS TASTED TERRIBLE! HE NOW GRINNED AND SAID IF THEY WERE EVER GOING TO BE SCIENTISTS, THEY HAD TO LEARN TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS! THIS TIME HE DID THE SAME THING AS BEFORE BUT SLOWLY FOR THEM TO WATCH. HE STUCK HIS INDEX FINGER INTO THIS TRANSPARENT LIQUID AND AS HE PULLED HIS HAND UP, HE SUDDENLY CHANGED FROM HIS INDEX FINGER TO THE NEXT FINGER AND THEN SUCKED ON IT. NOT WATCHING HIM CLOSELY, THEY DID NOT NOTICE THAT HE SWITCHED FINGERS AND SUCKED NOW ON THE DRY FINGER, NOT THE WET FINGER. HE THEN COMMENTED TO THEM THAT IF THEY WOULD EVER BE REAL SCIENTISTS, THEN THEY HAD TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS OR ELSE BE LED TO INCORRECT CONCLUSIONS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT GET THEIR FACTS STRAIGHT ON WHAT THEY HAD OBSERVED IN SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTS.

This is from "Young Doctors in Love," and the liquid is a urine sample Harry Dean Stanton was supposedly tasting for glucose ("There are over twenty bodily fluids present in the human body and I am proud to say I have tasted all of them.")

I AM PREPARED TO NOT BOTHER WITH THE OFFER TO HELP AMERICA WITH THE OUTER SPACE DEFENSE SYSTEM IF NOT NEEDED. IF WASH., D.C. SENDS ME OFFICIAL VERIFICATION THAT NO ASTEROID THREAT EXISTS FOR AMERICA OR THE WORLD SEPT. 27, 2015 AND NO OTHER THREAT IS APPARENT AT THIS TIME, I CAN SPEND MY TIME ELSEWHERE IN MORE PRESSING ISSUES. BUT IF MY DEFENSE TECHNOLOGY IS NEEDED FOR AMERICAN NATIONAL DEFENSE, I AM WILLING TO SHARE THIS GERMAN MILITARY TECHNOLOGY BUT ON MY TERMS, NOT THAT OF OBAMA WHO I CONSIDER A GIANT SECURITY RISK FOR OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THIS.

I DO NOT HAVE TO BOTHER WITH PUSHING TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE OMNI LAW DRIVE. IF I DID NOT CARE ABOUT AMERICA, I COULD EASILY MAKE A DEAL WITH OIL INTERESTS IN ARAB NATIONS WHO WOULD PAY ME WHAT I ASKED FOR AND ISLAM WOULD THEN WIN THE WORLD AND WIPE OUT CHRISTIANITY IN THE WORLD. IF I ASKED FOR A VAST FORTUNE AND LARGE ROYALTY ON THIS FROM WORLDWIDE FOOD BUSINESS PROFITS THEY WOULD MAKE ON THIS, THEY WOULD AGREE TO IT. I WAS ALREADY APPROACHED TO SELL TO ARAB OIL INTERESTS AND NEVER ANSWERED BACK! IF THEY CONTROL THE MOST IMPORTANT FOOD INDUSTRY IN THE WORLD, THEY HAVE WORLD POWER FROM THIS. AND IF I SOLD THE GERMAN ULTIMATE WEAPON TECHNOLOGY TO THEM INSTEAD OF KEEPING THIS FOR THE FUTURE OF AMERICA, ISLAM THEN WINS THE WORLD AND CHRISTIANITY NO LONGER EXISTS ON EARTH! NOW I AM AN ULTRA-CHRISTIAN SUPPORTER AND HAVE NO PLANS TO EVER DO WHAT IS LISTED ABOVE. THEN REALIZE I WHEN I AM HOLDING THE FOOD INDUSTRY TRADE SECRET TECHNOLOGY AND THE GERMAN ULTIMATE WEAPON TECHNOLOGY FOR CHRISTIANITY INSTEAD OF ISLAM, THEN I INTEND TO MAKE CHRISTIANITY A MASSIVE WORLD POWER WHEN I DELIVER BOTH OF THESE SUPER POWER ANSWERS TO MAKE CHRISTIANITY POWERFUL ENOUGH TO ONCE IN HISTORY TOTALLY STORM THE WORLD WITH THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST AND DEFEND ITSELF IF NEEDED AGAINST ANY ENEMY ON EARTH. I AM NOT DOING THIS FOR MONEY, BUT TO GIVE MANKIND ONE FINAL CHANCE TO HAVE A FREE WORLD SOCIETY AND PROSPERITY FOR THE NATIONS ON EARTH. ALSO, FOR MANKIND TO GET RIGHT WITH GOD SO MANKIND HAS A FUTURE ON EARTH INSTEAD OF OFFENDING GOD WHO MIGHT THEN REGRET THAT HE EVER CREATED MAN ON EARTH.
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN CHRISTIAN WHO IS GOING TO RESTORE PRAYER AND THE BIBLE TO THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND OTHER THINGS THAT MANY CORRUPTED CHRISTIANS NO LONGER CARE ABOUT AS THEY HAVE FORFEITED THE LEGAL RIGHTS OF CHRISTIANITY TO THE COMMUNISTS AND OTHER ENEMIES OF CHRISTIANITY IN AMERICA. AS GEORGE WASHINGTON SAID WHEN OFFERED TO BE MADE THE CONSTITUTIONAL KING OF AMERICA, WE ALREADY HAD A KING WHO WAS JESUS CHRIST. HOWEVER, HE GEORGE WASHINGTON, WOULD AGREE TO BE PRESIDENT SO WE HAD A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC INSTEAD OF A CONSTITUTIONAL MONARCHY STARTING WITH GEORGE WASHINGTON WHO WAS ALSO OF SOME ROYAL ANCESTRY HIMSELF!)

Posted by Freewill at 7:45 PM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Is it just me, or does "Freewill" seem even more mentally unhinged than John MacHaffie?
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Hitler's ultimate weapon --
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This seems to be a battle between the 24thers and the 27thers. There are dozens of promoters for the 24th, but only Gassy Rassy & "HereItComes!!!" (that I've found) for the 27th. Even though Rassy spent 11 calendar years in after-school detention at a miliary academy, I think he's on the losing side.
Lindsey Williams Elite ★ Opec and Bilderberg Illuminati Oil Price Predictions ♦ NWO Conspiracy

Pastor Lindsey Williams, who has been an ordained Baptist minister for 28 years, went to Alaska in 1971 as a missionary. The Transalaska oil pipeline began its construction phase in 1974, and because of Mr. Williams' love for his country and concern for the spiritual welfare of the "pipeliners,&quot ; he volunteered to serve as Chaplain on the pipeline, with the subsequent full support of the Alyeska Pipeline Company. Because of the executive status accorded to him as Chaplain, he was given access to information documented in his eye opening book, The Energy Non-Crisis. After numerous public speaking engagements in the western states, certain government officials and concerned individuals urged Mr. Williams to put into print what he saw and heard, stating that they felt this information was vital to national security. Mr. Williams firmly believes that whoever controls energy controls the economy. Thus, The Energy Non-Crisis.

Lindsey Williams, the chaplain on the Alaska pipeline of the 70’s made friends with many of the ruling elite. He was told that the elite consider themselves to be gentlemen, and think not informing the general public of their plans is unsportsmanlike – that they need to tell the people so they use news and movies to put forth their fair warning. Are we expecting the world elite to come out on worldwide television and say, “There’s a meteor coming”? No. Instead they’re going to do it very subtly. This makes them feel empowered to see their victims totally helpless and unable to prevent their own demise after given fair warning. So, have the elite given us fair warning that there’s a meteor coming? Have they? On May 13, 2014, the French foreign minister publicly said THREE TIMES, “We have 500 days to avoid climate chaos.” In his first announcement, he said, “The planet also means very concretely OUR VERY SURVIVAL. We are, all of you know it, on the edge of a climatic ABYSS. In face, we have 500 days to avoid climate chaos.” This was the public announcement to the world of what is coming on September 24, 2015, the end of the 500 day count, when the Abyss will open and the days of darkness will begin. I personally came to this date of September 24, 2015, as the start of the “days of darkness” using only the Bible. I came to this conclusion 3 ½ MONTHS before this public announcement was made by the foreign minister of France in a press conference at the White House with John Kerry by his side. I am not the only person whom the Lord has been leading to the Day of Atonement in 2015 – there are many others as well.
Godlike Productions
Asteroid Expected To Hit Earth September 27, 2015--READ--

HereItComes!!!
03/17/2015 02:41 PM

Several sources claim that a Rhode Island sized asteroid is expected to hit earth September 27, 2015.

In my opinion, I don't think its a asteroid but Satan.

That is why we are having electrical magnetic storms, the so called comet is causing it as it is approaching earth.

The earth will not be hit directly by the asteroid but the asteroid's(Dragon) tail will swipe down 1/3 of the stars to the earth as it passes by.

Expect all electronics to be wiped out very soon.

Remember last year a man made a announcement early 2014 during a white house press conference stating that we have 500 days to avoid climate chaps which ends September 24, 2015.

If you would like a accurate visual of what the disaster will look like check out: Ariana Grande- One Last Time, music video.

Ita time to turn to Jesus Christ, the TIME IS NOW!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Is it just me, or does "Freewill" seem even more mentally unhinged than John MacHaffie?
By "even more" I assume you have a means of measuring crazy. I'm intrigued, is this like the Richter scale, old Olympic gymnastic scores, or Michelin travel ratings? Or perhaps a combination of all three? I give the one below 3 stars, 6.5 at the epicenter, and a 9.2 from the East German judge.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Sorry, But You Are Insane

There is no way to make this pretty.

WE have watched your antics for far too long, and your time of creating chaos, mayhem and destruction will now be put asunder.

In your self-serving rebellion, which led to your well deserved Fall from Grace of Source, only a benevolent act of pity allowed your continued permission to exist .

With a Word, you could have been destroyed in the Beginning.

That time is now.

Your time has ended, and your final moment is neigh.

Not only will you NOT be allowed anywhere near a position of power or authority over Human Beings, but you will now be removed from planet Earth, before you can spread any more of your chosen vileness or more of your dis-ease.

Unlike the lesson WE issued to Nebuchadnezzar, grubbing for worms as a lowly animal of the wild will not be sufficient reward for the choices you have made, nor will WE mercifully command your vile presence into the swine of the field and into the sea.

Rest assured your present condition is one you have well earned.

Your reward will be in kind. You shall now be removed.

It is WE who gave Human Beings the Breath of Life, with an Infinite Spirit that is directly connected to Source.

Human Beings are NOT you.

Human Beings are, and will always remain, eons ahead of you in ascended development, and no matter what you do – you can never become a Human Being, or enjoy the same connection to Source.

In Our Creation, we allowed the Human Beings of Earth to exercise Free Will.

You have manipulated the minds and hearts of OUR Creation, and purposely re-directed the Free Will WE gave to Humanity, into a dark and self-destructing behemoth – absorbing the Light around it into a black goo of chaos, confusion and unspeakable decadence of self-destruction.

You have killed, and murdered the innocent in cold blood for eons of time, only to conscript more Human Beings into your army of hopeless descendants who’s fate is sealed the moment they snuff out the Life Force of another Human Being, and create the opening for your infection to enter into them.

It is you who declared war on the Life Force. It is you who declared war on the Human family, all those eons ago.

You have destroyed their home, destroyed their children, destroyed their bloodlines, destroyed the true knowledge of Who They Are, destroyed their nations, and destroyed their heritage.

You have poisoned the air the Humans breathe, poisoned the food they eat, and poisoned the water they drink.

For your own demented entertainment, you have pitted Human Being against Human Being, brother against brother, family against family, and nation against nation, only to serve your own demented dream of dominion over all.

Thus, small, and vile creature, the time of your own demise is at hand.

There is no need for an entity such as you to exist. There is only the dire necessity that you be completely, and finally destroyed – as a virus wiped from the History of Time.

You shall be completely deleted from the program, and your history shall not be allowed to be accessed from the Screen Records.

Thus, WE have Spoken, and thus it shall be.

WE

Posted by Freewill at 9:35 PM

Ascendant Master trash talk?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus is upset at the comments about his original post. Well, except for the one from the really-smart guy who wanted to collaborate with him. You can tell they're phony attacks from Federal Communist Agents 'cause they use the word "deluded."

Wednesday, March 18, 2015
HOW TO USE MILITARY ROLL TECHNOLOGY FOR PEACE. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 18, 2015 - 5:39 PM
AT THIS TIME MUCH OF AMERICA IS TOO IMMATURE TO HAVE SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS WITH ON WHETHER OUR WATER SUPPLIES IN AMERICA MAY SOON COLLAPSE, THE HONEST PROS AND CONS OF GMO RAISED CROPS, ARE OUR FARM LANDS GOING TO END UP AS GHOST FARMS WHERE NOTHING WILL EVER GROW ON IT EVER AGAIN (?), ETC.

THE OTHER DAY A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS VERY BRILLIANT AND HAS CONTACT WITH HUNDREDS OF BRILLIANT SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS CONTACTS ASKED ME IF THERE WAS ANY WAY TO GET THE INFORMATION OUT CLAIMED BY ONE FEDERAL SCIENTIST WHO WANTED THE INFORMATION OUT BUT DID NOT WANT TO GET RETALIATED AGAINST BY THE OBAMA GOVERNMENT. THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST CLAIMED SCIENTIFIC DATE AVAILABLE TO HIM INDICATED THE LIKELY CHANCE THAT AN ASTEROID THE SIZE OF RHODE ISLAND WOULD HIT THE EARTH AND PROBABLY WIPE OUT THE HUMAN RACE AND WORLD IF IT HIT THE EARTH. THE QUESTION WAS ASKED ME IF THERE WAS ANY WAY THAT THIS SIZE OF A COLOSSAL ASTEROID COULD BE STOPPED AND A PROJECT SET UP IN TIME TO STOP IT BY SIX MONTHS FROM NOW. HE WENT THROUGH THE USUAL PENTAGON ANSWERS IN MILITARY TECHNOLOGY FOR THIS AND NONE SEEMED TO MAKE GOOD SENSE WOULD STOP A MONSTER ASTEROID HEADING FOR EARTH IF REAL AND SCHEDULED TO HIT ON SEPTEMBER 27, 2015.

I REPLIED BACK THAT I COULD GET THE WORD OUT WHAT THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST WAS CLAIMING. I THEN THE NEXT DAY RELEASED THE REPORT THAT THE EARTH COULD BE DESTROYED ON SEPTEMBER 27, 2015 IF THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

OUTRAGED FEDERAL SOURCES AND SOME FOLLOWERS OF A BLACK INTENDED MESSIAH FOR AMERICA TO REPLACE JESUS CHRIST ALL LAUNCHED INTO A SAVAGE SMEAR ATTACK CAMPAIGN AGAINST ME FOR DARING TO RELEASE WHAT THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST HAD RELEASED IN PRIVATE. THE FEDERAL OPERATIVES OF OBAMA DID NOT WANT ANY NATIONAL ISSUE TO WIN OVER THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO BACK MY PROPOSED OMNI LAW WHICH WAS MY PRICE TO SHARE THE NAZI ULTIMATE WEAPON DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY I HAVE TO BE POTENTIALLY USED TO STOP THIS REPORTED ASTEROID FROM HITTING THE EARTH ON SEPT. 27 IF THIS REPORT WAS CORRECT FROM THE FEDERAL SCIENTIST. THE FOLLOWERS OF AN INTENDED BLACK MESSIAH TO REPLACE JESUS CHRIST AND TURN AMERICA OVER TO ISLAM WERE AFRAID THAT MY PROPOSED OMNI LAW LISTED ON MY WEBSITE MIGHT WIN AMERICA INSTEAD OF ANOTHER OMNI LAW PUT OUT BY THE SIDE WHICH IS TRYING TO TRICK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INTO LETTING ISLAM TAKE OVER NORTH AMERICA BY THEIR FRONT AND VERSION OF AN OMNI LAW TOTALLY OPPOSITE TO MINE AND ALIEN TO THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS.

THE POSITIVE SIDE OF THIS IS THAT I ATTRACTED NEW SCIENTIFIC TALENT WANTING TO WORK WITH MY PROJECT IF I DID GET SET UP THIS ANTI-ASTEROID PROJECT TO STOP THIS REPORTED ASTEROID FROM HITTING THE EARTH IF THIS SCIENTIST WAS RIGHT IN WHAT HE SAID.

IT IS REVEALING THAT THE FEDERAL OPERATIVES FOR OBAMA AND THE ISLAMIC OPERATIVES WHO ALSO ATTACKED THAT REPORT ONCE RELEASED ALL VIEW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AS A DUMB MOB EASILY CONTROLLED BY VERBAL CON INSTEAD OF ADDRESSING A SERIOUS ISSUE RAISED AND POTENTIALLY SHOULD BE ANSWERED RESPONSIBLY IF A GENUINE THREAT TO AMERICA AND THE WORLD REALLY EXISTS FOR SEPT. 27, 2015. BY THE WAY, FOLKS, IT IS USUAL FEDERAL PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE TACTICS TO TRICK THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO CALL ANYONE RAISING AN ISSUE THEY WANT SUPPRESSED POSSESSED BY 'DELUSION."

THIS IS A COPY WHEN THE SOVIET SPY RING MET MY FATHER IN 1950 AND TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM TO SELL JOSEPH STALIN IN THE SOVIET UNION THE TRADE SECRET TO MY FATHER'S TRADE SECRET INDUSTRIAL FOOD PROCESS ENDORSED BY SOME KEY INTERNATIONAL SOURCES AS THE GREATEST FOOD DISCOVERY IN HUMAN HISTORY. THE CATHOLIC DIGEST REPORTED ON THIS OFFER FROM STALIN IN MOSCOW DURING THE COLD WAR. ... THE SOVIET SPY RING BOASTED THAT COMMUNISM WOULD WIN AMERICA IN THE END. THEY CONTROLLED THE BLACK VOTE IN AMERICA AND WOULD USE IT TO MAKE THE CONGRESS AND U.S. GOVERNMENT RADICAL AND COMMUNIST IN THE END. THE BLACK BLOCK VOTE WOULD DECIDE WHICH PARTY WON KEY ELECTIONS. THEY ALSO HAD SECRETLY BRAINWASHED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WITH PAVLOV DOG REACTIONS. FOR EXAMPLE, SUCH AS WHEN THEY HEARD IT CLAIMED BY SUCH AS COMMUNIST PLANTS THAT SOME LEADER OR PERSON HEARD NATIONALLY WAS CRAZY OR POSSESSED BY "DELUSIONS," THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO SCARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SO THEY WOULD NEVER LISTEN TO AGAIN OR VERIFY WHETHER WHAT THE PERSON CLAIMED MIGHT ACTUALLY BE TRUE!

LET US BE BLUNT FOR ONCE. THOSE ENGAGED IN SMEAR ATTACKS AGAINST ME FOR ISSUING THE WARNING OF THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST ABOUT SEPT. 27, 2015 ARE TOTAL "ASSES," TRAITORS TO AMERICA NOT GIVING THE SLIGHTEST "DAMN" WHETHER THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST MIGHT BE JUSTIFIED OR NOT IN HIS WARNING TO AMERICA. THEY APPEAL TO THOSE WHO THINK LIKE A MOB INSTEAD OF THINKING LIKE AN INTELLIGENT PEOPLE WHO WANT THE TRUTH. I KNOW THAT THERE ARE MEMBERS OF CONGRESS WHO WOULD LIKE TO TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE TRUTH ABOUT IMPORTANT NATIONAL ISSUES, BUT UNDERGO SUCH PERSONAL ATTACK IF THEY TRY, THEY SOON GO SILENT AND AMERICANS NEVER HEAR THE DEADLY TRUTH ABOUT IMPORTANT ISSUES THEY SHOULD HEAR ABOUT.

IT IS TIME THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE REQUIRE CIVIL DEBATE ON IMPORTANT ISSUES INSTEAD OF MOB APPEAL AND CON STATEMENTS ISSUED TO THE PEOPLE TO TRICK THEM BY CON ARTISTS FROM WASH., D.C. AND ELSEWHERE WORKING FOR THE SECRET EVIL INTERESTS RUNNING AMERICA INSTEAD OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

LET WASHINGTON, D.C. OFFICIALLY SAY THAT EITHER THERE IS A GENUINE ASTEROID THREAT TO AMERICA AND THE WORLD FOR SEPT. 27, 2015 OR ELSE THE INVOLVED SCIENTIST WAS WELL MEANING BUT INCORRECT IN WHAT HE SAID. IF THERE IS A REAL THREAT, I AM WILLING TO HELP STOP IT WITH MY GERMAN ULTIMATE WEAPON TECHNOLOGY. IF NO THREAT, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO WORK ON THAN WASTE TIME ON ANY PROJECT THAT IS NOT NEEDED FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND AT THAT TIME.

JUST FOR THE RECORD THOUGH. IF I WAS GOING TO WORK ON THIS PROJECT I GAVE A NAME TO OF 'OPERATION DIVINE SWORD". I ALSO COULD HAVE SHOWED HOW TO USE IT TO SUPPLY AMERICA AND THE WORLD ALL THE WATER NEEDED BY PEOPLE ON EVERY CONTINENT OF THE EARTH. THIS SAVES THE WORLD FROM A PENDING WORLD WATER CRISIS PREDICTED BY MANY SCIENTISTS SOON TO OCCUR. HOWEVER I RETAIN CONTROL OF THIS GERMAN TECHNOLOGY SO IT IS USED FOR PEACE AND NOT TO MAKE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION FOR NATIONS WANTING TO USE IT FOR WAR CONQUEST OF THE WORLD FOR SUCH AS OBAMA, ETC. INSTEAD OF FOR PEACEFUL PURPOSES.

... I TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TOO MUCH TRUTH AND THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA IN AMERICA HATE ME FOR ENDING THEIR DECEPTIONS OVER THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! IF I AM HATED BY THE ENEMIES OF AMERICA LIVING IN AMERICA, THEN I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING VERY RIGHT BY TELLING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE TRUTH. ... THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T THINK THINGS THROUGH IN KEY ISSUES AT TIMES. I STATE THAT I AM OUT TO ENFORCE THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS AS THE NATIONAL LAW BINDING ON ALL OF AMERICA ... EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT CARE TO PUT JOE BIDEN INTO OFFICE AS PRESIDENT, THE U.S. CONSTITUTION SAYS THAT I AND ALL AMERICANS ARE SUPPOSED TO PUT HIM INTO THE WHITE HOUSE IF OBAMA IS REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE. AT LEAST UNTIL THE NEXT ELECTION. IF NO SUCCESSOR IN LINE CAN BE FOUND, THEN CONGRESS SHALL APPOINT THE NEXT PRESIDENT UNTIL THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IS HELD. SUCH SAYS THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AS I RECALL!

AS I HAVE BEEN CRITICIZED FOR BEING A "JEW LOVER" OR WHATEVER FOR SHOWING RESPECT FOR ALBERT EINSTEIN AS A SCIENTIST, HERE IS A LONG LIST OF HIS SUCCESSES IN SCIENCE WHICH CHANGED THE THINKING OF SCIENCE IN THE WORLD. ... IF ALBERT EINSTEIN HAD SHOWN ADOLF HITLER HOW TO MAKE THESE SUPER BOMBS WHEN HE LIVED IN GERMANY, THEN NAZI GERMANY WOULD HAVE WON WORLD WAR II INSTEAD OF AMERICA. FOR CRITICS TO WRITE I WAS SO DUMB TO RESPECT ALBERT EINSTEIN WHO WAS DUMB IN ALL SCIENCE AND NEVER SHOWED ANY TALENT IN IT, TIME FOR THEIR HOT AIR NONSENSE TO STOP AND SHOW RESPECT FOR SCIENTIFIC TALENT WHEREVER FOUND. I ALWAYS RESPECT SCIENTIFIC OR ENGINEERING TALENT WHEREVER I FIND IT IN THE WORLD. IF A COMMUNIST SCIENTIST OR ENGINEER CAME OUT WITH A GREAT SCIENTIFIC OR ENGINEERING DISCOVERY, I WILL RESPECT HIS TECHNICAL TALENT OR GENIUS BUT NOT AGREE WITH HIS POLITICAL LOYALTY TO COMMUNISM, NAZISM, ISLAM, OR OTHER BAD POLITICAL CAUSES IN THE WORLD.

I LIVE BY HONEST ETHICS IN LIFE AND DISHONESTLY IN SCIENCE OR ENGINEERING CUTS US OFF FROM GENIUS OF ALL RACES ON EARTH WHEN THEY GIVE TO THE WORLD GREAT DISCOVERIES OR ADVANCEMENTS IN TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE THAT CAN BE USED BY ALL OF MANKIND. I ALSO LIKED DR. WERNHER VON BRAUN AS A ROCKET SCIENTIST AND ENGINEER WHO FIRST WORKED FOR NAZI GERMANY AND THEN AMERICA. I ONCE MET HIM IN WASH., D.C. AND WE BECAME INSTANT FRIENDS SINCE WE HAD SO MANY COMMON SCIENTIFIC INTERESTS, ETC. WE UNDERSTOOD EACH OTHER VERY WELL!

INTELLIGENT PEOPLE RESPECT INTELLIGENCE IN OTHERS. FOOLS AND OTHER IDIOTS DO NOT RESPECT INTELLIGENCE IN GOOD LEADERS SO ARE SWAYED BY CON ARTISTS AND POOR QUALITY LEADERS INSTEAD AS THAT IS ALL THAT FOOLS AND IDIOTS CAN UNDERSTAND OR WISH TO BACK. A PERSON WHO BACKS THOSE WHO ARE INTELLIGENT IN LIFE, I KNOW IS AN INTELLIGENT PERSON HIMSELF OR HERSELF AND A CREDIT TO THE HUMAN RACE. WE HAVE TWO ULTIMATE RACES ON EARTH WHICH ARE THE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN THE NATIONS AND THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE IGNORANCE AND STUPIDITY IN THEIR NATIONS.
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (pen name for an American leader not afraid to think when thinking is disapproved of by the corrupt evil cabal secretly ruling Americas as its front! A thinking people will soon become a free people as if they cannot control your minds, then next they cannot control you any longer and you become a free people in America because tyranny could not hold you down any longer!)

Posted by Freewill at 7:38 PM

I had to cut a lot of this out (honest, I HAD to), so you'll have to trust me when I tell you that Gassy Rassy never explained what a "military roll" was. A type of sushi?
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I know that Gassy Rassy's real identity has surfaced on Quatloos; but does anyone know anything else about him? My impression of him is that he is a meek little mouse who lives in a battered trailer, bungalow or rooming house, and spends his time dreaming Great Dreams at either his own computer or at a public computer at the local library.