Earth to Be Destroyed Sept 27 & 28, 2015

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Earth to Be Destroyed Sept 27 & 28, 2015

Post by The Observer »

Erasmus wrote:...IF REAL...
...IF THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST KNEW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.
...IF THIS REPORT WAS CORRECT FROM THE FEDERAL SCIENTIST.
...IF THERE IS A REAL THREAT
...OR ELSE THE INVOLVED SCIENTIST WAS WELL MEANING BUT INCORRECT
A lot of hedging coming from Erasmus on this asteroid report. He almost appears skeptical. What is likelihood of his skepticism increasing in relation to how little he thinks he can scam from the marks?
THOSE ENGAGED IN SMEAR ATTACKS AGAINST ME FOR ISSUING THE WARNING OF THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST ABOUT SEPT. 27, 2015 ARE TOTAL "ASSES,"...
Wow! Erasmus throws down the gauntlet - and in public. He calls Deep Knight a total ass! Stay tuned to see if Deep Knight lets Rassy get away with this verbal slap! I'm not the expert here, but this could be all-out war!
IF NO THREAT, I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO WORK ON THAN WASTE TIME ON ANY PROJECT THAT IS NOT NEEDED FOR THE GOOD OF MANKIND AT THAT TIME.
Yes, but what happens if we find out that if there is a threat at the last minute? Aren't you going to wish you had worked on the Nazi Ultimate Vatican Bread As A Weapon Project?
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I know that Gassy Rassy's real identity has surfaced on Quatloos; but does anyone know anything else about him? My impression of him is that he is a meek little mouse who lives in a battered trailer, bungalow or rooming house, and spends his time dreaming Great Dreams at either his own computer or at a public computer at the local library.
Somewhere on the threads here, someone posted a Google Earth shot of his house in South Carolina. Not in the best of neighborhoods, there appeared to be light industry nearby, and the house was small and not a recent build. If you looked closely, you could see a hole in the wall where Deep Knight had broken in to sabotage his computer and there was a piece of paper taped to the front door with a large black dot.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If Rassy weren't a serial liar...

If Rassy wasn't a lunatic with delusions of adequacy.....

If Rassy wasn't a serial baffoon.......

If Rassy wasn't a failed conman.......

If Rassy just wasn't a colossal fail.......
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
THOSE ENGAGED IN SMEAR ATTACKS AGAINST ME FOR ISSUING THE WARNING OF THIS FEDERAL SCIENTIST ABOUT SEPT. 27, 2015 ARE TOTAL "ASSES,"...
Wow! Erasmus throws down the gauntlet - and in public. He calls Deep Knight a total ass! Stay tuned to see if Deep Knight lets Rassy get away with this verbal slap! I'm not the expert here, but this could be all-out war!
I think he started out assuming it was me in his first response (he has accused me of being a "hacker" before in the same language), but his latest is specifically about the comments in NESARA News. Thin skinned, isn't he? Along those lines, there's a new response to his first post on this matter.
Keith Pierson March 18, 2015 at 3:44 PM

This fella has no knowledge of the grid system supporting our universe as well as the multiverse. A little research from CREDIBLE sources would go along way to set you on a straight path Mr. Erasmus.

In the coming paradigm shift from 3D to 4D we will all be reset to complete truth.

Netshepherd
The grid system supporting our universe as well as the multiverse? Resetting to complete truth? Something tells me this guy's sources are less credible and path less straight than he thinks.

And finally a single comment on the the last post from a person pissed off that he was called a federal operative. I love it when they start eating their own.

Anonymous March 19, 2015 at 6:28 PM

Are you saying we can't disagree with you or we are Federal Operatives? That isn't liberty freedom or the American way! If I don't agree, it's my right to say so!

One thing that upsets us about liberals is there not taking responsibility for their actions! You said that this would happen on Sept 27 and even asked us to contact our friends and family to scare them too but now your trying to distance yourselve from this! Is that taking responsiblity for your actions?

Right here two weeks ago the article THE EINSTEIN MONSTER Deconstructing the Fairy Tale of Saint Albert The Genius was published which proved the theories you list are wrong! Are you saying this is a lie? If so where is YOUR proof!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I finally found where Rassy got some of his research, from bloodmoonharbinger which is based on the fact that if you call some full moons "blood moons" and some people will think that means something.

By itself 9/11 might not be a definite sign of God's judgment but what happened September 29, 2008, 7 years later, is.

Exactly 7 years to the month on 9/29/2008 the stock market had it biggest point drop of 777 points ever recorded; exactly 7% of the DOW value. It is no coincidence that God’s number is 7 and we have 7 years, 777 points, and 7% of the DOW value lost.

Can it be pure coincidence that the 4th blood moon on 9/28/2015 is exactly 7 years less one day, since the stock market crashed 777 points, 7 years earlier?

But this person is saying the world is going to end in 2018 and 2025 (7 years of tribulation, I think, he's quite confused), so Rassy added the asteroid impact stuff he found on another site and BAM, he has pulled a new theory from hundreds of concerned scientists who live in his butt.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Now there's a funny, Rassy baby calling you a hacker, that just shows how far off the rails and among the unknowing he is. When it is a well known fact that there are multiply memoradum/memorandae-with you we never know, specifically prohibiting you from any direct contact with the computer system, and it is standing orders that you are not allowed to even turn a terminal on, and that only one of your assistants are allowed to do that. He obviously never heard about you having an argument with the adding machine when it wouldn't bring your favorite Les Girls video. Hacker indeed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Now there's a funny, Rassy baby calling you a hacker, that just shows how far off the rails and among the unknowing he is. When it is a well known fact that there are multiply memoradum/memorandae-with you we never know, specifically prohibiting you from any direct contact with the computer system, and it is standing orders that you are not allowed to even turn a terminal on, and that only one of your assistants are allowed to do that. He obviously never heard about you having an argument with the adding machine when it wouldn't bring your favorite Les Girls video. Hacker indeed.
I had a hacking cough a few weeks ago from this bad cold that's going around, does that count?

I remember a story about a man who was finishing plaster and tile work for a remodel when he got a phone call. His wife took it and told the lady on the other end, "He can't talk to you right now, he's in the bathroom with the spackle and grout." The caller replied, "I know, it's terrible. My husband had it last week."
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

It's as close as you'll come. :haha:

I still want to know where Rassy's getting the five year to operate his computer since we know our all around genius can't even figure out how to change a light bulb.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, April 13, 2015
ROADBLOCKS TO HEAVEN! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 13, 2015

Pages about how "... Rev. Ernest Angley indicated that he felt that he was supposed to preach this sermon Roadblocks To Heaven." which I removed to get to the important part!

I recently mentioned that a key scientific contact of mine who has contact to hundreds of the more brilliant scientists and engineers in America said that one federal scientist told him that it looked like a huge asterorid the size of New Jersey was going to hit the earth at the southern tip of Brazil and set up shockwaves and a colossal tidal wave of water from South America up through North America. This could set off a pole shift of the earth or trigger off other natural disasters which might threaten the survival of the human race after it hit Sept. 27, 2015. I frankly did not know how correct this warning was from this federal scientist but out of moral responsibility let the warning go public in case this might be the truth but hidden from the public by the federal government. I also invited the federal government to comment if this warning was for real or else a false alarm from him. All I ever heard from Wash., D.C. was silence.

Yes, all you heard was silence 'cause you told them it was the size of Rhode Island. New Jersey is 7 times larger and includes Chris Christie, which has gotta add a lot to the impact. That, they would have listened to.

I did point out in three reports that this German technology I had left over as a top secret ultimate weapon design and technology of Nazi Germany in World War II had been completed by the defense engineer of America who was likely the most brilliant defense engineer of America in 25 years of the Cold War and he was always right in any engineering angle that he ever came up with. I also worked with this Nazi technology and we jointly completed the final versions of this weapon design and technology. He after working with me wrote a business letter where he said that he rated me to be the new Thomas Edison of America in inventive genius and that if we had worked together in R & D projects of the Pentagon during the Cold War, then we as a team probably within weeks could have worked out final answers taking the Pentagon years to complete otherwise. Wash., D.C. did not respond but in these three reports mentioning this asteroid issue, I said this German ultimate weapon design and technology I tricked out of this exile Nazi scientific clique which had it should be able to destroy any asteroid coming to mass hurt or else annihilate the earth, so irrelevant of any Sept. 27 asteroid hitting America or not, we should build this for world defense for defense of the outer space of America. I also said we had worked out an answer how it could be used for national air defense where potentially no enemy nuclear warhead missile could enter our atmosphere without being destroyed before it could reach us. And another third version of this German technology could potentially solve the pending world water crisis by supplying the world all the inexpensive freshwater it needs from ocean water which surrounds us. With this we could potentially save the world from the pending world water crisis many scientists are predicting will soon face all humans on earth.

Wow! The Nazi ultimate weapon from WWII repels asteroids and purifies sea water? Were them fellers smart or what?

In usual Washington style, we have usual wallpaper politician figures who blend in with the background instead of being responsible national leaders for America in Congress, in the federal agencies, and White House itself. I studied engineering with an engineering school, was approved for accelerated studies where I studied one week worth of engineering per day and kept an A average while doing this. My idea was to make engineering a branch of economic science in order to show ways to accelerate the growth and prosperity on national economies. Also, to suggest more ways of scientific warfare if a nation needed it for national defense. I was raised in eleven calendar years in military academies which meant I automatically understood the practical side of military for national defense, etc. This German technology kept under independent control from the corrupt and treasonable in many key positions in Wash., D.C. could be very valuable in making America stronger as a nation in several key ways. But Wash., D.C. is run by petty leaders instead of great leaders so lack the vision to make America a far greater nation with great answers that are practical and will skyrocket the prosperity and greatness of America in the process.
... In the Old Testament, I found in code the secret shown to my father's great food discovery endorsed by the Vatican ... but the engineers never spotted it as their minds are closed to great secrets of technology hidden in the Bible. In the New Testament, in the same style code, I found it told how to make the German ultimate weapon system. Also, it predicts that my group will possess this German ultimate weapon system and we will be the most powerful military group in human history, but loyal to God so we are basically guardians of this military technology instead of conquerors of the world as Hitler and scientists had planned for it. But foreign nations will not be anxious to pick fights with us if they think that we would use this on troublemakers on earth.

No word on whether the world ends on Sept. 27, but given Gassy Rassy later tries to sell a 30-year "investment" my guess would be "no."

I am playing around with an idea which if lab tests confirm we can control one factor in nature, then we can potentially make lamps which might run for years without plugging into electric outlets and likely become very popular both in America and around the world. Just an idea but many ideas of mine have worked before! Like Thomas Edison I tinker and learn as I tinker. I learn how to use scientific principles which exist but no one thought to use these principles before for a specialized invention. I have apparently all answers already and just one more item works correctly, and we have an upset I guess in the lamp industry. I will for the first 50 people ... 10% royalty on net profits for 30 years on this lamp once invented but this 10% split equally between you and others who elected to be in on this exclusive royalty plan.

This next part is just for fun.

... Once I accidentally discovered a natural answer which skyrocketed the sex drive in people while making their minds work faster and more brilliantly. I could have sold this massively in America but felt it would undermine the morality in America if misused, so suppressed my own discovery. A friend of mine who helped with the tests tried some on himself and his girlfriend who he was going to marry maybe three years later. They got married in several weeks later instead! He commented this was incredible how powerful it was. I was interested in stimulating the mental powers of the mind, but it went far further than I realized and might have skyrocketed marriages in America if I had released it for the public. I called it "black gold."
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (a maverick American leader who dares to think independently and is on the side of Christian civilization ... not one nation under Satan as many of his backers secretly want for America. And the RFID Chip which Obama wants to force all Americans to take has the computer code to it of 666 which the Bible says not to take or else you turn God against you according to Revelation in the Bible. It looks like C.I.A. just activated their erase code on this report trying to knock out parts if we try to correct or add anything to report.)

Posted by Freewill at 8:14 PM

Another example of how inept the Federal Government is, if they CIA was on their toes they would have activated that erase code pages sooner. As for the impact, here's a breaking news update.

Asteroid Impact Event Update - Researchers are Pointing to September 2015

After much further research into this matter, Myself and others have concluded that the evidence has really been stacking up over the years. Though we are not setting any dates or times, we are simply relying on proof of preparedness by our Governments as well as Governments around the world. Something is going down! Many rumours are saying an Asteroid or Comet will Impact Earth in September 2015. I am not setting any dates because I myself have not found the evidence of any particular dates. What I do know is that there is a lot of preparing going on. Very serious preparations being made. Maybe we should all be doing the same. Better safe than sorry. They know something!

Stay At The Ready… Enjoy!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

According to Matt Kahn ("Your happiness is a service to others"), Sept. 27 2015 isn't the day the big one hits, it's the day of the first wave of ascension.

We recently posted a video called on our YouTube channel that was recorded at one of our Seattle Soul Gatherings. In that video, I gave the date of September 27, 2015 as the date in which all members of the first wave of ascension would be initiated into the 5th dimension. After I gave this official date, I realized that September is the 9th month, while the number 27 can be added up to 9.
Ascension: rewiring of your brain, two hemispheres of brain become one. Awakening of consciousness to oneness.
While the Universe gave me the date 9/27/15 as a marker in time, signifying when the first wave, or 1/3 of the planet would be aligned in 5D consciousness, many interpreted this through older ascension models and created literal meaning out of a metaphorical journey of expanding consciousness.

I have to admit it, an asteroid the size of New Jersey slamming into Earth would tend to rewire a lot of brains, but perhaps more like a 110 VAC toaster running at 220 and less like a computer.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

...I gave the date of September 27, 2015 as the date in which all members of the first wave of ascension would be initiated into the 5th dimension. After I gave this official date, I realized that September is the 9th month, while the number 27 can be added up to 9.
Ok, but what happens if you had 27 and 15? You get 42 and that means nothing. Or if you add 1 and 5 and you get 6...well that means nothing unless you multiply it by 7 to get 42. But that still has nothing to do with 9 or 2 or 7. What if you multipy 2 and 7 and 9 and 1 and 5? That is 630 and and that would add up to 9, so maybe we are getting somewhere with that date. But you would have to multiply 9 by 70 to get 630, so mabye we should be looking at 9/27/70 as the correct date? But if you do 9 x 7 x 70 then you get 4410 which adds up to 9 again, so we are back at square one again. Ok try 4x4x1 - that's 16 and 7 if you add the two digits. So it looks like 9 and 7 are the big numbers here, so it might be 9/7/97 or 7/9/99 or 7/7/79 or some combination thereof...
Once I accidentally discovered a natural answer which skyrocketed the sex drive in people...
I have this nagging feeling that somehow this little tidbit is relevant to supermodels being deflowered en masse.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

The Observer wrote: Ok, but what happens if you had 27 and 15? You get 42 and that means nothing.
What do you mean, nothing? It is the answer to life, the universe, everything!
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ok, but what happens if you had 27 and 15? You get 42 and that means nothing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_%28number%29
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Great news! Rassy seems to have decided that the Earth isn't gonna be destroyed Sept 27 and/or 28th after all! Not only does he declare that WWIII is coming in as soon as 6 months, when Sept is 5 months away, but he talks about his ultimate weapon destroying asteroids in general, not specific, terms.

Close one.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015
16 US INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES LOOK FOR WORLD WAR III MAYBE SOON AS 6 MONTHS FROM NOW! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 15, 2015 - 4:36 PM
IRONY OF HISTORY, BUT I GOT THE TOP ULTIMATE WEAPON DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY LEFT OVER FROM NAZI GERMANY AND NEVER INTENDED TO BE DISCOVERED BY ALLIED OR SOVIET INTELLIGENCE AFTER WORLD WAR II WAS OVER. WITH HELP OF THE MOST BRILLIANT DEFENSE ENGINEER OF AMERICA DURING 25 YEARS OF THE COLD WAR, WE FINISHED AND IMPROVED THE NAZI ULTIMATE WEAPON DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY OVER WHAT NAZI GERMANY HAD. AS IT CAN BE MADE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO WIPE OUT THE MOON IF NEEDED, IT IS POWERFUL ENOUGH TO WIPE OUT ANY NATION ON EARTH IF WE DECIDED TO. THIS WOULD BE LIKE THE ANCIENT "PEACE OF ROME" OF ANCIENT HISTORY. NO ONE WILL WANT TO START A NUCLEAR WAR OR OTHER VERSION ULTIMATE WEAPON WARFARE WITH AMERICA. THIS WILL NOT BE PLACED UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF WASH., D.C. TO CONTROL BUT A SPECIAL COMMITTEE TO CONTROL IT SO IT IS NOT USED FOR U.S. POLICY OF INTENDED WORLD CONQUEST AS OBAMA WOULD WANT IF WE ALLOWED SUCH AS HIM TO HAVE THIS! IT ALSO CAN BE MODIFIED TO CREATE AN ABSOLUTE AIR DEFENSE SYSTEM WHICH NO ICBM CAN BREAK THROUGH TO HIT AMERICA. ALSO, WITH MODIFICATIONS WHICH I KNOW HOW TO DO, IT CAN CONVERT OCEAN WATER INTO FRESH DRINKING WATER AND AT REASONABLE COST SO THIS CAN POTENTIALLY SOLVE THE PENDING WORLD WATER CRISIS FOR THE FARMS, CITIES, AND TOWNS OF THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH. AND IF SOME ASTEROID WAS HEADING TOWARDS THE EARTH AND COULD DO GREAT DAMAGE OR ELSE WIPE OUT THE EARTH, THIS COULD BE USED TO DEFEND THE OUTER SPACE OF THE EARTH FROM ATTACK BY HUGE ASTEROIDS, ETC. BEFORE I WOULD BUILD THIS FOR DEFENSE OF THE OUTER SPACE OF THE EARTH, IT WOULD HAVE TO BE AGREED UPON THAT NO OTHER NATIONS TRIED TO BUILD THIS IF THEY FIGURED OUT HOW THIS ULTIMATE WEAPON ACTUALLY WORKED. THIS IS TO BE USED FOR PEACE, NOT FOR SETTING UP WORLD WARS, ETC. THOSE ARE MY TERMS.
Posted by Freewill at 7:54 PM

So, Rassy's terms for making the ultimate weapon that is "powerful enough to wipe out any nation on Earth if we decided to," is that all these target nations agree not to try and develop the same weapon? Including Russia and North Korea? I wonder what the odds would be of something like that?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Rassy has downgraded this asteroid on Sept 27 as just another report he read. Of course, the only person posting such a report was Rassy ...

Friday, April 17, 2015
OUTER SPACE DEFENSES FOR EARTH. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 17, 2015 3:10 PM

I hear reports about Planet X soon threatening earth in August, 2015, huge asteroid size of New Jersey to hit earth Sept. 27, 2015, Yellowstone Park soon to explode with force of many hydrogen bombs combined, and other extreme stories of what can happen to earth and claimed soon. Human nature is I would like to dismiss these stories as nonsense and get on to more important things on earth in the realm of reality. However, terrible things have happened to earth before. There is enough muck in Siberia to have been left by a world flood sweeping forests, debris and soil from around the world to the large area in Siberia buried in muck down to deep levels with trapped dead animals buried in it showing that this event hit the earth like lightning and that area used to be warm and tropical with tropical plants growing in Siberia. In part of Alaska, there are frozen dead prehistoric animals in ice who were instantly frozen and as they are not fossilized, the event doing this was maybe a few thousands years ago, not millions of years ago or earlier.

I don't know how far he researched it, but Albert Einstein a few months before he died commented that it was a when and not an if whether a pole shift would occur to earth which could even happen soon in history. On the basis of a scientific world map used by another researcher on pole shifts Albert Einstein was studying, where I propose to build my Camelot might be the safest spot on earth to live at if a pole shift occurs for real to earth. It might be like a latter day Noah's Ark type location where the people would live safely there and most of the rest of the world mass devastated if a pole shift occurs for real to earth any time after my proposed Camelot is built.

Two sides to my character are appealed to at the same time in questions of asteroids or other monstrous things maybe crashing into the earth from outer space or if a pole shift might actually occur to the earth at any time soon. The Christian side of me says act decently before God and act as His people on earth and God will be on our side instead of against us if all these terrible things can happen to us on earth from nature gone wild on us if God allows it. The scientific-engineering side of me looks at the potential disaster that could happen to the earth and science shows me potential scientific principles or answers how to stop it from happening and engineering is applying the scientific principles that potentially could stop this disaster from happening to the earth.

The ancient Greeks used to say that if you could not do math, then you were not capable of logic and thinking soundly. In more modern terms, we might say that if you do not have a technical mind in understanding and application, then you probably cannot master nature to work for you instead of destroying you if nature goes wild on you. It takes smart brains to figure out the principles and mobilizing the type energy that can gain control of wild nature and tame it for use and mastery by the human race.

Smart technical brains always respect the smart work of others where they have already solved a technical problem that you will now have to face to solve this type problem for yourself. It can save on time, energy, and finding answers to solve the problem you face to have someone else have already created the basic technical answer you need to solve the problem you have now facing you. Back at the end of 2003 I think the year was, I found out about suppressed scientific research that apparently would defuse Yellowstone Park if it blew up and threatened to wipe much, most and up to all of America or North America. And two important scientific sources judged that if Yellowstone blew up big time, it could potentially wipe out the entire human race on earth then.

I had a deal where I could pick up this technology that should be able to defuse Yellowstone if it suddenly blew up and threatened even much of the earth if not stopped in time. I was pulling in $525,000 of my money to cover setting up a small version of my family industrial food process and the deal I had arranged for this research answer of a wild force to stop volcanic eruptions with. Federal operatives had my communications wired-taped and stole my $525,000 from me just before I was to receive this money. Then sewer rats that they were, they sent me a message over the internet that I was to be murdered if I tried to stop them from stealing this money from me that was in private accounts (I think it was ten accounts all total!) They gave me information that was only available from confidential federal files on me to make sure that I knew that it was Wash., D.C. that stole this $525,000 from me and mocked me with "what the hell could I do about this theft of $525,000 from me?" I did have three witnesses on this money and one of the other witnesses also got threatened with being murdered by the federal government if he got in their way. Various times after that I demanded that Wash., D.C. return my federally stolen $525,000 as it was needed for the future of mankind and was my money regardless. To the federal side this was a funny joke to steal $525,000 from me to block me from reestablishing my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process, from getting this research work on a way to stop Yellowstone from blowing up and destroying much of America and much worse, and other good answers that could bless the future of mankind with.

From that time on, I considered this federally stolen $525,000 as the litmus test to prove whether Wash., D.C. was a civilized government or else a barbarian government just pretending to a gullible American public that they were a civilized government on earth. At this time Wash., D.C. is a totally discredited government to me and I judge it is just a modernized barbarian government and unworthy of the respect given to civilized governments on earth. This is among other reasons why I wrote up the proposed Omni Law to turn Wash., D.C. into a civilized government which it is not at this time! Whether I will ever have access again to this suppressed technology of a very effective way to defuse Yellowstone and like lightning in a national emergency is probably very unlikely now!

If maybe 300 million Americans get killed someday because Yellowstone blew up super huge and wiped out almost all the people of America, you can thank Wash., D.C. for murdering 300 million of you by stealing this $525,000 from me which was an intended genocide policy act then to block me from reestablishing my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process which the Vatican endorsed as potentially the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ since it was so important to world health. The Soviet Union had a similar endorsement of it, and other sources also of prominence! Ezra Taft Benson, when U.S. Secretary of Agriculture and later 13th President of the Mormon Church in America, endorsed it as vitally important to the national health of America while serving in the Eisenhower Administration, but his endorsement was ignored in Wash., D.C. Corruption reigned in Wash., D.C. then as it does today in Wash., D.C.! Times have not changed in corrupt Wash., D.C.! By the way I am pretty sure that it was C.I.A. that stole the $525,000 from me in January of 2004 if I am correct. Certain things said then indicated that C.I.A. did it!

By the way, if I had obtained in early 2004 this super powerful technology how to defuse huge dangers like Yellowstone, maybe now if the threats are real and not just invented lies of psychological warfare units of C.I.A., Pentagon or whatever, if a Planet X or a huge asteroid the size of New Jersey are really heading towards the earth this year, this special technology might have been able to stop these reported deadly threats of nature from ever reaching the earth and therefore the earth saved from pending deadly worldwide disaster! Wash., D.C. is a very insane government in some areas and needs to have the Omni Law passed in America to restore sanity to an insane government in Wash., D.C. gone wildly out of control of the American people! My German technology left over from Nazi Germany has a good potential of stopping maybe even as big a target as a Planet X if it exists for real or a huge asteroid the size of New Jersey, but to build it super fast is a super challenge and our lunatic government in Wash., D.C. has no plans of having built for you things like the German technology can produce to protect you from deadly threats coming from outer space.

Folks, pass my Omni Law ...

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American leader who would be good at war but loves peace instead. I once ran across the comment of Sir Winston Churchill why he thought a world war was such a dumb idea for England or other nations. He said what England had spent on world war could have instead built a home free of cost for every English family in Great Britain and just given to them instead of fighting a world war as the alternative.)

Posted by Freewill at 7:50 PM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If the Nazis had technology good enough to stop an asteroid from laying the entire Earth to waste, howcum they couldn't use it to beat back the Allied armies.

I know, I know -- facts and reality can be so inconvenient at times.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:If the Nazis had technology good enough to stop an asteroid from laying the entire Earth to waste, howcum they couldn't use it to beat back the Allied armies.
Because the Germans used it up when they bombed Pearl Harbor?

morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

Deep Knight (quoting E of A) wrote: Smart technical brains always respect the smart work of others where they have already solved a technical problem that you will now have to face to solve this type problem for yourself. It can save on time, energy, and finding answers to solve the problem you face to have someone else have already created the basic technical answer you need to solve the problem you have now facing you.
:shock:

He's writing in code, isn't he?
---
Morrand
notorial dissent

Rassy is just going to have to reschedule, i have important obligations for the 27th and 28th that I can't cancel so he is just SOL.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, June 26, 2015
Potential, rumored, asteroid strike

How JADE HELM 15 correlates with a potential, rumored, asteroid strike
June 25, 2015 8:24 pm EDT

NASA has denied claims and rumors of an impending asteroid strike
Conspiracy theorists say impact in September
Possible links to JADE HELM 15 military exercises
Russia monitoring the situation
FEMA and DHS gear up for major event
Former NASA warning now makes more sense

By Shepard Ambellas
The Rumors

(INTELLIHUB) — Rumors on the Internet tell of an impending asteroid strike which has been said will take place in late September between the 22nd and 28th, striking somewhere near Puerto Rico in the Atlantic Ocean. Although the rumors really are just that — rumors, some are still concerned.

NASA’s response
In fact NASA was even forced to respond to the recent Internet claims and issued a statement saying:
“NASA knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth, so the probability of a major collision is quite small.
“In fact, as best as we can tell, no large object is likely to strike the Earth any time in the next several hundred years.”
Do you trust your government?
I guess you have to ask yourself if the government would tell us if a strike from a massive asteroid was impending.

Some conspiracy theorists believe that governments-of-the-world are already aware of an impending strike which could quite possibly trigger an “ELE” (Extinction Level Event) and are currently concealing the information from the populace.
Interestingly enough and dovetailing with this we see that the Russians have been closely monitoring several objects over the past year or so which are headed toward earth. If the object deviate their trajectory enough, while passing through the gravity wells of other planets in our system, they could possibly strike earth in the future as reported by RT earlier this year.

However, sadly, whichever way you slice it, we are defiantly past due for an asteroid strike upon the earth.
Additionally I want to mention that one of my military connections, stationed in Hawaii, told me that the U.S. Government has shot down so many asteroids over the past few years that the planet would have already been impacted 10 times over without the technology. While I can not verify my source’s statements to be true, it’s worth noting here and now.
But even more shocking is the fact that NASA has recently teamed up with the National Nuclear Security Administration in effort to launch a massive nuclear asteroid defense/deflection campaign, which has now been publicly announced, as soon as possible.

Possible connection to JADE HELM 15
To boot it’s also important to point out that if you draw a line directly from the said asteroid impact zone near “Puerto Rico” directly through the center of the original JADE HELM states a potential flight path, impact swath emerges. While this is all just speculation at this time, let’s log this here and now as a possibility.
What has FEMA and DHS been preparing for?

We also have to ask ourselves what FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security have been gearing up for, purchasing millions of dollars worth of meals ready to eat, water, and supplies, along with billions of rounds of ammo for use domestically.

So why the strange NASA warning?

Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:07 AM

1 comment:

Popeye June 26, 2015 at 12:41 AM
CALL DR. MOUNT HE SAID 1 WEEK AGO HOW TO GET RID OF THIS ................IF....................IT.....................IS A PROBLEM....
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The stupid rumor that just won't die. What is it about the end o' the earth that gets some people so hot?

Saturday, July 4, 2015
September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon

EVENT HORIZON
SEPTEMBER 28TH 2015

Published on May 29, 2015
September 28th 2015 The Event Horizon The Judgement Day

Another NASA Scientist Has Been Killed – What’s Going On?
Another Dead NASA Scientist, ‘SEVENTY FOUR’ Scientists dead in 2 years!
“More objects with the same orbital signature will encounter our planet in the future,” Carlos de la Fuente Marcos told Nature News.
The Chelyabinsk asteroid originated from another shattered asteroid where its pieces are still out there orbiting in a cluster — a gang of space rocks they collectively call the “Chelyabinsk cluster.”
Russian Meteor: Member of an Asteroid Gang
Over 48 successful CEOs, bankers, brokers, investors have died within 2 years. Were they helping to pay off NASA Employees

Posted by Olive Oyl at 4:46 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous July 4, 2015 at 5:56 PM
Please check your links as ~half of these failed to work on this article too

Olive Oyl July 4, 2015 at 7:41 PM
If you are interested in one of those subjects, it is simple enough to do a search. Re-checked links - able to find most with just a simple tweak to the title - noticing lots of attempts to discourage people from pursuing info and even outright censorship on youtube and google in recent weeks - using some imagination, one may find the correct link - check them out again
"Follow the Money"