Changes in NESARA News

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Changes in NESARA News

Post by notorial dissent »

But it's NESARA news, that goes without saying.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Re: Changes in NESARA News

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, October 3, 2015
Jim Stone: SHOOTING IN OREGON FAKE. INSTANT PROOF:

Posted By: Lymerick
Date: Saturday, 3-Oct-2015 06:32:20

Remember that train shooting in Paris a month or two ago where two Americans stopped the attack before anything happened? Well, this new shooting in Oregon happened at the teeny tiny community college one of those Americans, Alek Skarlatos, attends. Only he was not there, because he was doing a rehearsal for "dancing with the stars". Figure the odds. Nuff said, this one is in the bag. And I just don't want to waste my time with another hoax shooting LIKE THE BAT MAN SHOOTING, A PROVEN HOAX, THEY RELEASED THE PHOTOS OF THE THEATER AND IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THEM CHECK THIS OUT!

UPDATE: Shooting hoax confirmed many times over, the above washed 100 percent true and parents of victims are asking how on earth the story line could possibly be plausible. I think tptb actually murdered people this time, but the story line is so hoakey it can't be what actually happened. And mister "I saved a train in Paris" is some sort of agent in the middle of a criminal (and probably murdering) cesspool. He should be busted and tortured for answers.

Posted by Dan at 2:55 PM 0 comments

One of the most confused posts I've ever read, and that includes a few years of Gassy Rassy. No doubt this crazy person sees some sort of pattern or whatever here and thinks the reader sees it too. He should be busted and tortured for answers.
"Follow the Money"