Sorcha Update

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Sorcha Update

Post by Deep Knight »

I found a link to a Sorcha Faal "news article" in the response to a Nesara News post, with the poster being upset they don't post "her" anymore. I wonder why?

May 22, 2015
Obama Massacres Innocent Waco Bikers Over Putin Fears
By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the Obama regimes Department of Homeland Security (DHS) deliberately massacred at least 9 innocent motorcycle enthusiasts on 17 May over fears that one of the clubs participating in a yearly rally in Waco, Texas, could possibly be linked to the Night Wolves.

Described by some in the propaganda Western press as “Putin’s Hells Angels”, this report explains, the Night Wolves were, in fact, one of the first organized groups that battled against the Soviet communist regime in the 1980’s leading to the fall of that brutal regime, and who have since have taken an interest in the political and social life of Russia, engaging in youth social issues while forging close links to the Kremlin and establishing a friendship with Putin. They also aided the protection of Ukraine from the US installed Nazi government by patrolling the streets of Crimea with unmarked soldiers sent from Russia, fought for the rebels and are deeply involved with the Russian Orthodox Church.

Led by the deeply religious Alexander Zaldostanov [aka “The Surgeon” because of his medical skills], this report continues, the 5,000 member Night Wolves also have the dubious distinction of being the only motorcycle club in history to have been sanctioned by the US government forbidding them from traveling to or having/making business with anyone in America.

The Obama regimes fears regarding the Night Wolves leading to the 17 May Waco Massacre, this report says, centered around a small and mysterious motorcycle club known as the Cossacks that began in the early 1990’s in the Caucasus Mountains region of the Federation and had just one World War II-era 1942 Harley-Davidson.

Since the 1990’s, SVR intelligence analysts in this report note, little has been known or reported about the Cossacks Motorcycle Club in the Federation other than “certain members” known to have immigrated to the United States where they revived their organization.

Once these “certain members” of the Cossacks Motorcycle Club immigrated to the United States, this report says, there appears to be little information about them with even Wikipedia failing to note their presence/existence in either their Lists of Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs or List of Motorcycle Clubs.

SVR analysts in this report further note that the Cossacks Motorcycle Club has rarely been mentioned in the American press, with the exception being a 2011 notice advertising their “Annual Mingus Blowout”, in Mingus, Texas, open to everyone and described as a collage-like party with their open invitation stating, “As always, there are No Weapons and No Attitudes allowed assuring a relaxing, fun weekend for all.”

Particularly fearful about the Cossacks Motorcycle Club to the Obama regime, this report states, were “intercepted electronic communications” between them and the Night Wolves, leading some SVR analysts to conclude that the Americans were “terrified” of such an alliance forming as the Night Wolves long experience with operating within the confines of a police state regime would give the Cossacks, and any other motorcycle club they affiliated with, invaluable knowledge to battle their nations suppression by the oligarchs now controlling them.

As the internationally prestigious Princeton University had already declared last year that the United States was now an oligarchy, not a democracy, this report continues, the Obama regime had no choice (like all totalitarian regimes do) but to totally eliminate the Cossacks Motorcycle Club over their perceived fears…and which they began with the 17 May Waco Biker Massacre when military camouflaged DHS snipers embedded on the rooftop of the Twin Peaks restaurant began their deliberate killing spree.

Even worse, at least for the American people, this report continues, within minutes of this massacre, and resembling the propaganda “attack” launched against these once free people on 11 September 2001, the Obama regime began flooding their nations lapdog press with so many deliberately false stories relating to these murders it would be laughable, except, of course, for the families of those left dead and dying.

Of particular note about the numerous Obama regime lies regarding this massacre, the SVR says, are the reports that these bikers all began shooting at each other, when in fact the video evidence proves that only one biker fired his weapon in self defense while fleeing from the DHS sniper fire.

Also to be noted about these Obama regime lies, this report continues, was that where the propaganda reports stated that over 1,000 guns were confiscated from these bikers, in fact barely 300 were actually recovered, and nearly all of them were legally possessed under Texas law.

Of the nine casualties who died of gunshot wounds, the SVR further notes, all were sustained outside the restaurant and no shell casings were found around the bodies while eight of the nine were Cossacks and of the eighteen who were wounded they are not expected to be charged, a fact leading one American independent report on this massacre to state: “So much for the narrative that gangs were fighting each other, or that Bandidos were the aggressors.”

Even more shameful, this report says, where the Obama regime reports that all of the dead were hardened criminals, but which independent research shows the opposite to be true as nearly all of them had no criminal records whatsoever, including Jesus Delgado Rodriguez, 65, who was a law-abiding decorated Vietnam veteran with Purple Heart and had never been arrested in his whole life.

And in one the most appalling acts of government lawlessness the United States has seen in modern times, this report notes, after this massacre by the Obama regime, 170 of the witnesses who were able to describe the DHS snipers unprovoked attack upon them were immediately jailed with no charges filed and placed under $1 million bond each.

Though the Obama regime propaganda media even now continues to spread their lies about this massacre, this SVR report concludes, the same cannot be said about many still free and independent American news outlets, including the Western Rifle Shooters Association (WRSA) which in giving their thoughts as to why this massacre took place simply stated:

“WACO PD have not been very friendly towards bikers and the FEDS TOTALLY despise Bikers! Why? Because we are not afraid of them or their agenda! We are a threat to them! Remember folks we were able to organize in 24 days 800,000 -1.2 million bikers to DC! We did it WITHOUT their permission or support! They even SHUT DOWN the traffic cams…had the news NOT flown over the scene there would have been NO proof that we rode! Yes, folks, like it or not even 1%’s rode with us! They set aside their territories and rode peacefully! JUST like they do at ALL COC meetings!

Bikers stand up to them, to their Christian hate, their muslim agenda and whatever else they want to throw at us! BIKERS ARE PRESENTLY THE BACKBONE of PATRIOT AMERICA! WHAT BETTER WAY TO BRING THEM DOWN THAN WITH BAD PRESS SUCH AS THIS!”

First they came for bikers…

May 22, 2015 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatThe@#$!DoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

David, er, Sorcha seems a bit confused about the 1% patch used by outlaw bikers. Nothing to do with the 1% "elite" like Sorcha thinks (which makes no sense anyway), but they are the 1% of bikers who are bad boys.
The term one-percenter is said to be a response to the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) comment on the Hollister incident, to the effect that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens and the last 1% were outlaws. The AMA has no record of such a statement to the press, and calls this story apocryphal.
The shootings in Waco were also a leedle mite different that described. One interesting fact pointed out on the web, none of the reports called any of the biker gang members "thugs," which seems to be reserved for, um, political protestors.

It was billed as a friendly Sunday afternoon get-together for central Texas bikers, a chance to discuss legislation, lobbying and cooperation. It ended with bodies strewn in a strip mall parking lot, a Texas county jail crammed with men on $1m bail and dozens of police combing a complex scene where gang violence erupted in a mundane suburban shopping centre, thrusting a criminal subculture out of the shadows.

The exact genesis of the fight that killed nine people, injured 18 and led to 170 arrests is still unclear. As dozens of bikes filled the parking area outside Waco’s Twin Peaks bar-restaurant, police say someone’s foot was run over. Or maybe a fight began in the bathroom. There may have been a “parking incident”.

The brawl could have been linked to a long-running dispute between rival gangs, rooted in a turf war and the perceived disrespect to the dominant Bandidos of an upstart organization called the Cossacks who sewed the word “Texas” on patches on the back of their vests without permission.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Sorcha Update

Post by Deep Knight »

'Who Is Sorcha Faal?'
4-7-5

Dear Jeff,

Does anybody know who Sorcha Faal is??? There are many of her writings posted on http://www.whatthe@#$!doesitmean.com/ most of which are very, very anti-American. I wonder how that website stays on board the internet. I purchased a "book" called "Vanya's Journey", which took 3 months to arrive. I expected it to be a fiction/about a woman's spiritual journey, instead it was a hand/plastic spiral bound "manual" containing only a collection of articles that are posted on the website. Really disappointing.

I then started getting emails from "Sorcha" asking for money.

:thinking:
"Follow the Money"
RedDragonAmbassador
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by RedDragonAmbassador »

Wait I thought Sorcha was a parody site? (a legit one like my Ben Fullford Vids)
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

RedDragonAmbassador wrote:Wait I thought Sorcha was a parody site? (a legit one like my Ben Fullford Vids)
When I was in college, I took a lot of art and art history classes (Chemistry was my major, and yes, I am/was weird). One of the professors taught a class on Dada and had written a bunch of books on this art movement. I took this class, and started a "Dada Art Circle" with some friends. Our "mission statement" was from the movie "Magic Christian,"
"Perhaps together we can restore his faith in the mystery of life."
We did a large number of what we called "Goofs" which were basically things that would make others shake their head in disbelief when they came across them. For example, I was run as a candidate for President of the campus association, wore a mask for my picture, and had a friend create my candidate statement by cutting up a report he wrote in small pieces and pulling bits of it from a wastebasket. I other words, we put people on as a matter of course.

Fast forward to my first taste of Dove of Oneness more than a dozen years ago. At first I wondered if all of this wasn't some out-of-the-mainstream "put on" done as some art project, much like I did in my youth.

By the way, I really like your videos and hope they piss off Ben. I first ran across him when he wrote a book on NESARA in Japanese, the cover of which I initially thought was a Photoshopped parody.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Nesara News doesn't just spew, they also listen! Upset that Sorcha Faal isn't being posted anymore? Just give Popeye a can o' spinach and he'll come through!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015
US Secretary Of State Kerry Reported “Gravely Wounded” After French Gun Battle
June 1, 2015

A new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today says that US Secretary of John Kerry was “gravely wounded” yesterday (31 May) after a secret meeting he was holding with a top Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS/ISIL) commander erupted in gunfire in what Federation intelligence analysts are calling an “obvious assassination attempt”.
According to this report, Secretary Kerry was in Geneva, Switzerland, this past weekend for meetings with his Iranian counterpart, Mohammad Javad Zarif, trying to overcome obstacles to a final nuclear agreement, a month ahead of a deadline for a deal between Tehran and six world powers.

Yesterday morning, however, this report continues, Secretary Kerry and his security entourage left Geneva with “certain military officials” of France’s 1er Régiment d'Hélicoptères de Combat (1e RHC) and traveled to the former Phalsbourg-Bourscheid US Air Base located in the Moselle department, which is now a French military base.

The purpose of Secretary Kerry’s secret travel to this French military air base, this report explains, was to meet with a top ISIS commander for a “strategy session” prior to tomorrow’s (2 June) international conference in Paris where over 60 nations will begin meeting in an attempt to find a “final solution” to this terrorist group that is currently destabilizing the entire Middle East, and which Kerry was scheduled to attend.

Most astounding in this SVR report is its confirming that the top ISIS commander Secretary Kerry was meeting yesterday was Colonel Gulmurod Khalimov, who up until this past April when he “defected to ISIS”, commanded Tajikistan’s OMON special forces which were trained and funded by the American military.

Even worse this report notes, Colonel Khalimov was not only supported by the American military, he was directly trained and funded by Secretary Kerry’s own US State Department, and which his spokesman, Pooja Jhunjhunwala, was forced to confirm last week and who stated: “From 2003-2014 Colonel Khalimov participated in five counterterrorism training courses in the United States and in Tajikistan, through the Department of State's Diplomatic Security/Anti-Terrorism Assistance program.”

SVR experts writing in this report further confirm the findings of the American nonpartisan government watchdog group Judicial Watch who this past week released US intelligence documents confirming the suspicions that the United States and some of its so-called coalition partners had actually facilitated the rise of ISIS as an effective adversary against the government of the Syrian leader President Bashar al-Assad. In addition, these US intelligence documents show, ISIS members were initially trained by members and contractors of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) at facilities in Jordan in 2012.

As to the gun battle that “gravely wounded” Secretary Kerry yesterday, this report continues, other leaked US cables to Wikileaks confirm that Colonel Khalimov was well aware of US State Department security procedures due to his being allowed to run a security drill in 2009 at the US embassy in Tajikistan, which allowed one or more of his entourage to enter this secret meeting with Kerry armed and with the intention of assassinating him.

Though no specifics currently exist within the SVR to exactly detail this gun battle, this report states, Federation electronic intercepts of French, Swiss and American communications show that besides Secretary Kerry, at least 2 other participants in this secret meeting were shot, one fatally.

As to Secretary Kerry’s wounds, this report says, these electronic intercepts further show a “panicked response” to a “top level gravely wounded US official” who needed to be “immediately evacuated” to Geneva for “emergency surgery” after which the US military was ordered to dispatch a medical evacuation flight for the “immediate evacuation after surgery” of this “gravely wounded top level US official” back to the United States.

The American “cover story” for Secretary Kerry’s grave injuries suffered at the hands of an ISIS fanatic, this report notes, states that he was seriously injured in a bicycle accident in the French town of Scionzier (40 kilometers southeast of Geneva), which was needed to explain away why Kerry was transported to the Geneva hospital in a French military medical helicopter.
As to the complicity of Colonel Khalimov in the attempted assassination of Secretary Kerry yesterday, this report concludes, SVR experts remain “highly doubtful” attributing this action, instead, to one or more of his entourage brought to this secret meeting. After all, why would Colonel Khalimov kill his “master” anyway?

Then again, and though not mentioned in this SVR report, last week prior to his meeting yesterday with Secretary Kerry, the US State Department trained Colonel Gulmurod Khalimov did release a video to the Obama regime wherein he stated about his new “masters”:
“Listen, you dogs, the president and ministers, if only you knew how many boys, our brothers are here, waiting and yearning to return to reestablish sharia law there. Listen, you American pigs, I’ve been three times to America, and I saw how you train fighters to kill Muslims. God willing, I will come with this weapon to your cities, your homes, and we will kill you.”

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

Just Hours Away From Nuclear War, America Remains Asleep
They Are Going To Come For You…Why Are You Helping Them?

THEY SHOULD HAVE DRUG HIM AROUND AND DID WHAT THEY DID TO STEVENS... AS FAR AS THEIR MARKSMANSHIP THEY NEED TO PRACTICE..... HIS HEAD IS VERY LARGE

Posted by Popeye at 11:19 PM

The last bits seem to be editorial comments, perhaps from Popeye. The most interesting thing about this "report" is it seems to have grown legs.

Iranian media claim Kerry bike crash was cover up for Daesh assassination attempt
Published June 3rd, 2015 - 12:06 GMT via SyndiGate.info

Iranian media erupted on Wednesday with an unsubstantiated rumor that US Secretary of State John Kerry was not injured earlier this week in a simple fall from his bicycle in Switzerland, but rather he was the target of an assassination attempt while meeting with Islamic State terrorists.

The latest Iranian report, first published by the Nasim news agency and subsequently picked up by dozens of Iranian news sites, based its information on "an American news website" which cites a Russian foreign intelligence service report as the source of the information.

According to the report in Nasim, Kerry secretly met with one of the leaders of Daesh (ISIS) on Sunday. The meeting eventually led to an armed clash and an attempt to assassinate the US secretary of state.

Kerry's meeting, in which the alleged assassination attempt took place, was with Gulmurod Khalimov, a senior Tajik police commander, trained in the United States, who announced his defection to Daesh in a video released last week, the report states.

Having received training from the US State Department previously, Khalimov was well aware of State Department security procedures and he used the knowledge to get another member of his entourage into the secret meeting with Kerry, with the intention of assassinating him, the report claims.

The report cited communications intercepted by Russian intelligence from France, the US and Switzerland as confirming that two other people were shot in the incident, one of them fatally.

The story of Kerry breaking his femur in a bicycle accident in Switzerland was then concoted to hide the real source of his "grave injuries," according to the report.

I suspect that David Booth lives for this sort of thing.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Flush with victory, David, er, Sorcha continued on the same theme today. The first 3 items were "links" in the original and left here to add "flavor."

What You Aren’t Being Told About The World You Live In
How The “Conspiracy Theory” Label Was Conceived To Derail The Truth Movement
How Covert American Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

June 4, 2015
Obama Made Secret Boston Visit As Kerry Reported At “Deaths Door”

The Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) is reporting today that President Barack Obama made a highly secret nighttime visit to Boston on Tuesday (2 June) where he met with US Air Force surgeons and medical personal fighting to save the life of US Secretary of State John Kerry who was gravely wounded this past Sunday (31 May) during a gun battle with what has been described as Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS/ISIL) assassins.

The SVR had previously reported... In this new report the SVR states that immediately after Secretary Kerry was “violently wounded” in this gun battle, he was transported by a French military medical helicopter to Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève (HUG) where he was stabilized.

Due to his age (71) and the extreme blood loss he suffered as a result of his wounds, this report continues, US military medical authorities authorized Secretary Kerry’s immediate evacuation to America and dispatched a massive Boeing C-17 Globemaster belonging to the US Air Force’s 86th Aerospace Medicine Squadron, located at the Ramstein Air Base in Germany, to fly to Geneva.

Upon landing the C-17 medical flight landing in Geneva, this report says, Secretary Kerry was then flown by a Swiss medical helicopter from HUG and was immediately put into the care of US Air Force surgeons and medical personal attempting to keep him alive.

The reason(s) behind Secretary Kerry needing such a massive US military medical response and evacuation, this report explains, is due to the 86th Aerospace Medicine Squadron being the “best in the world” when it comes to treating traumatic battle related injuries, and with this massive C-17 “airborne hospital” being fully equipped with both medical personal and equipment, he could have not have been in better hands.

To how grave Secretary Kerry’s condition was, this report notes, was confirmed by subsequent SVR “interviews” with Swiss medical authorities who first treated him confirming that he was at “deaths door” upon his first arrival at HUG.

Secretary Kerry’s grave condition was further evidenced, this report continues, by President Obama’s secret flight to Boston from Washington D.C. to meet with the medical personal aboard the C-17 when it landed.

Confirmation of President Obama’s secret flight to Boston to meet Secretary Kerry’s C-17 medical flight, this report notes, was verified by SVR signals intelligence sources that showed a Boeing C-40 Clipper aircraft belonging to the 89th Airlift Wing (89 AW) of the US Air Force, based at Joint Base Andrews outside of Washington D.C., left with the American leader on board and landed in Boston just minutes ahead of Kerry’s flight.

As to Secretary Kerry’s current medical condition this report doesn’t say, but SVR health experts contributing to it do note that the US State Department press release that says “This morning Secretary Kerry underwent a surgical procedure to repair his broken femur. The procedure was performed under a regional anesthetic and the Secretary was conscious throughout the four-hour operation.” is an “obvious falsehood”.

To the American propaganda media continuing the “cover story” that Secretary Kerry broke his leg while falling off of a stationary bicycle in France when he was supposed to be in Switzerland, needed an immediate evacuation back to the US aboard the American military’s largest and most advanced airborne medical hospital, and then stayed awake for 4 hours of grueling surgery, this report concludes, is a falsehood so blatant only the most unsophisticated of persons could ever find it plausible.

Remember though…when it comes to the American people believing everything their propaganda media and oligarch elite masters tell them is true there is more evidence than any library of books could have showing this is true. After all, these are the same people who still believe a plane hit the Pentagon 14 years ago, on 11 September 2001, that left no debris behind and made a perfectly round hole in the side of this building the size of a cruise missile…so of course they believe all the lies being told about Kerry…isn’t that what “children” are supposed to do?

Only the most unsophisticated of persons could ever find it plausible? Should be the motto of Sorcha Faal's WhatThe@#$!DoesItMean website!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Popeye posted this at NESARA News today.

Thursday, June 4, 2015
WHO IS SORCHA FAAL

......WHO IS SORCHA FAAL.....?

Sister Maria Theresa is the 73rd Sorcha Faal of the Sorcha Faal Order, Elected as Mother Superior 3

February 2007

Born in Dublin, Ireland, the 73rd Sorcha Faal joined the Order in March, 1973 and holds various degrees with both European and United States Universities.
Sorcha Faal has traveled and lectured extensively throughout the World, with her primary focus being the systematic structure of languages serving as a link between thought and sound, and as developed by Ferdinand de Saussure.
Sorcha Faal has further expanded her own research on ‘Linguistic Ordering’ with knowledge gained while a visiting researcher with Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev on the esoteric structure of DNA and its uses in explaining physic phenomena.
“In accepting this Conclave’s nomination as the 73rd Sorcha Faal of our Order, I express the gratitude of all the Sisters in thanking Sister Lyuha for her guidance as our Sorcha Faal these past 7 years, especially her efforts these past 5 years in re-orienting all of us towards the Western World.
Our Order has always striven to provide to this World that Light needed to dispel the myths inherent in Darkness, but which without we could never see the truest balance between the two.”
Sorcha Faal, 3 February 2007

Brief History of the Order of Sorcha Faal
The Order of Sorcha Faal was established in 588 (BCE) in Tara, County Meath, Ireland, and claim as their Founder the oldest daughter of King Zedekiah, Tamar Tephi.
The name, Sorcha Faal, comes from the ancient Gaeilge branch of the Goidelic languages of Ireland and has the meaning of: Sorcha: She Who Brings Light Faal: the Dark and Barren Place
The Order of Sorcha Faal comprises 18 Monasteries in Ireland, Russia, Egypt, Lebanon, and the United States.
You can join Sorcha Faal’s mailing list by sending your request to: sorchafaal@garbage.com

Posted by Popeye at 2:57 PM

What a difference 2 1/2 years makes.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Backgrounder on Sorcha Faal

Posted by Steve Beckow
Here’s an excellent backgrounder on Sorcha Faal/David Booth, reprinted by many sources. Note the contention that the EU Times publishes disinformation. Philip does not publish his sources for alleging that “Sorcha Faal” works for the CIA so I don’t necessarily accept the allegation as absolutely “proven.” Use discretion.
But his interpretations of how disinformation works and his analyses of Faal’s recent stories are very useful and can only add to our knowledge on the subject. I was especially interested to hear that Faal’s “true” statements from Wikileaks when tracked back, prove to be erroneous. The implication is that Faal’s supposeduly true use of information from other sources cannot be relied on. That is damning. The only prop to Faal’s article was that they were based on “true” information. That was their “selling point.”
So before people accept an amazing report in publications like Before It’s News, Fourwinds.com, or EU Times, check out whether the original source is Sorcha Faal. (There is usually a “source” button on the bottom.) If so, the material cannot be relied on.
With certain people within my circle of contacts being suckered by Sorcha Faal / EU Times articles, I feel it is time to deal with the whole messy subject of intelligence sources.

Philip Brennan

Before I go into this subject in any great depth, I would first like to deal with Sorcha Faal, otherwise known as David Booth of the CIA. David Booth works within the Central Intelligence Agency in COINTELPRO.
Other western intelligence agencies known for using COINTELPRO methods include MI5, MI6, GCHQ, and the think-tank, DEMOS. To be quite blunt, all intelligence agencies have their own COINTELPRO departments.
Sorcha Faal does not exist. There is no “spokesperson” within the GRU named Sorcha Faal. Intelligence agencies rarely make public statements, and when they do, it is always through either someone in the highest echelons of the organisation or a government minister with the correct clearances, and never a mere “spokesperson”.
"Sorcha Faal"Do leaks ever happen through lesser agents? Yes, but those agents if caught are dealt with very strictly, usually with “Holy Orders” to keep their traps shut. By rights, if “Sorcha Faal” was really working within the GRU, she would have been silenced by now. Permanently.
It appears that David Booth is a major thorn in the side of the Alternative Intelligence Community, as well as the Patriot and Truth Movements. This is a gross understatement. Over the past week or two I have had to take aside many people and let them in on the whole Sorcha Faal thing.

So why does David Booth do what he does? To understand this you have to understand the nature of COINTELPRO, and how it relates to his “work”. In order to do this I am going to have to dissect one of Sorcha Faal’s articles, and show you how it is used in COINTELPRO.
From “Obama Orders Military To Prepare For Spring Food Riots” on WhatThe @#$!DoesItMean.com, dated 13 January 2011:
“…A grim report prepared by France’s General Directorate for External Security (DGSE) obtained by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) states that president’s Obama and Sarkozy have “agreed in principal” to create a joint US-European military force to deal exclusively with a Global uprising expected this spring as our World runs out of food.
According to this report, Sarkozy, as head of the G-20 group of developed Nations, called for and received an emergency meeting with Obama this past Monday at the White House wherein he warned his American counterpart that the shock rise in food prices occurring due to an unprecedented series of disasters was threatening the stability of the entire World and could lead to the outbreak of Total Global War.
Just last week French Prime Minister Francois Fillon underlined that one of France’s top G-20 priorities was to find a collective response to “excessive volatility” in food prices now occurring, a statement joined by Philippe Chalmin, a top economic adviser to the French government, who warned the World may face social unrest including food riots in April as grain prices increase to unprecedented highs…”
So the “SVR states that…”? Who within the SVR is making that statement? As I have already said above, on the rare occasions that an intelligence agency makes a public statement, it will either come through a named official in the higher echelons of the intelligence organisation or a government minister with the correct brief and security clearance, and not through a mere, unidentified, “spokesperson”.
Notice how Sorcha Faal only links to the Wikipedia entries to the DGSE and SVR, and not their official sites. Why? Because if you followed links to their actual sites you will find no such public statements from them. In fact, you will not find any public statements from them at all. If I was to write about the Secret Intelligence Service, I would link to their official web site. If you go over there, you will find no public press statements from them at all on their web site. Why? Because they never make any public statements unless it is through their commander in chief orthe Secretary of State through the National Press.
You can see an example of this in an article from The Guardian last year, in an article entitled “MI5 warns Britain facing double terrorism threat” dated the 24th September 2010:
“…Today’s announcement by the home secretary, Theresa May, means MI5 believes the threat is at its highest for at least a decade. Security officials are combating this threat, plus what is assessed to be the greater threat from al-Qaida-inspired terrorists, who remain “highly likely” to stage an attack…”
Notice how the statement from MI5 came through official channels, in this case, through our current Home Secretary, Theresa May.
This does not prove that the information is accurate or truthful, but it does prove the source. The intelligence services are known for giving out false information within the national press in order to fulfil a political agenda. So just because the source is officially verified, does not mean that the information is accurate or truthful…
Now going back to the Sorcha Faal article, you will note that she / he does link back to some mainstream news articles concerning the topic in hand, in order to make what he is saying more plausible. Now let us take a good look at what these articles actually say, because I bet most readers will take “Sorcha Faal’s” article at face value without double checking the links.
From “Sarkozy and Obama to discuss soaring food prices” on France24.com (first article link):
“…When French President Nicolas Sarkozy arrives in Washington Monday, he’ll have plenty of ammunition to argue his case for greater global food price and currency stability…”
So far, nothing about crushing food riots in the USA with NATO troops. More like top level discussions on how to stop the speculative commodities markets from pushing up food prices to incendiary levels. Perfectly sensible. In fact, the only discussions on NATO mentioned in that article pertain solely to continuing actions in the Middle East and Africa:
“…The two leaders will also discuss a range of security issues such as the NATO-led war against the Taliban in Afghanistan, Iran’s nuclear developments, the increasing terror threat from Pakistan, and the ongoing post-election crisis in Ivory Coast…”
Where, pray tell, does food riots in America or Europe get a mention here? I cannot see it…
The second and third links go back to the first article, and I see no such dire warning within its text. I do see concerns, but no hint of impending doom. This article certainly does not say what he claims it says, but then, who actually bothers to double check the linked sources on what they read?
As for the fourth link, from Bloomberg Business Week, it primarily talks about food riots in poorer nations of the third world, and not the west. Are those food riots going to be severe and see loss of life? Probably. But it is no “national security” concern of the United States. So where does Sorcha Faal get the idea that both Obama and Sarkozy are going to be talking about Martial Law in the USA due to food riots? From an unquoted source in the SVR. Duh.
In other words, this is a disinformation piece to set up a future straw man argument for if we do get good intelligence about future food shortages in the west and possible food riots. Let me give a scenario:
A couple of months down the line we get good intelligence about food shortages in the west and start blogging about what information we have been getting. Then another disinformation agent who is aware of the Sorcha Faal article will come on the message boards posting straw man arguments like:
“…Where did you get that crap from? Sorcha Faal? Har Har… Sorcha Faal is a nut – she’s talking out of her arse – ergo, you’re a nut who is talking out of your arse…”
This is what Sorcha Faal/David Booth does – he sets up straw man articles in order to discredit any real information we do get. Does not matter if all our sources that we actually do glean our intelligence from are sound. the Sorcha Faal Straw Man Article exists, and will be used by COINTELPRO to discredit whatever real intelligence we get.
Of course, we all know about how the United States military have been training with foreign troops for a Martial Law situation in the United States, and we know about all the Executive Orders and Acts of Congress which allows them to do that, but what we do not know is how or when such an event could be sparked off. (1)
So be aware of Sorcha Faal/David Booth and his agenda, and steer clear from him at all costs.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:29 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Oh Oh, the Russians have found out about our NWO secret army of black Freemason policemen! I'm surprised they think there are only "over 100,000," since there are so many to recruit from!

May 10, 2015
Obama “Black Masonic” Police Force Said To Number Over 100,000

A new Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that the National Security Agency-Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) [aka NSA] documents provided to a Senior Counselor attached to the Federation Chancery [Russian Embassy] in Washington D.C. by “renegade” US spy Tunisia Davis on 30 April detail the existence of a Obama regime secret police force numbering nearly 100,000 that is led by an elite group of what are described as “Black Masonic” radicals. ... the Masonic Fraternal Police Department (MFPD) ... heretofore secret Obama regime police force ... As to how Obama has been able to amass this large and secretive police force he promised to create in 2008, this report continues, has been through his “connections/leadership” of the organization called Prince Hall Freemasonry directed from their Grand Hall in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania…where the last four mayors and Governor have all been Freemasons. Prince Hall Freemasonry is a branch of North American Freemasonry founded by Prince Hall in the 18th century and composed predominantly of African Americans, this report says, and includes such powerful Obama backers as Jesse Jackson, US Congressman Charles Rangel, former NAACP Director Kweisi Mfume and Al Sharpton.

According to the NSA documents provided to the Federation by Ms Davis about how Prince Hall Freemasonry links to Obama created this private army, SVR analysts note in this report, centers around the world’s largest broadcasting and cable company, Comcast, who through its Philadelphia based headquarters have received uncounted billions-of-dollars in Obama regime directed US government subsidies which it has then transferred to Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow PUSH Coalition, Kweisi Mfume’s National Association for the Advancement of Colored Peopl (NAACP) and Obama's “go-to black leader”, and former FBI informant, Al Sharpton.

After “Obama’s money” flowed through Comcast to the Rainbow PUSH Coalition and NAACP to recruit and arm members of the MFPD, this SVR report further notes, the NSA documents provided to the Federation by Ms Davis shows the spending of it to create this private “Black Masonic” army/police force was dictated by Obama himself using his chief coordinator/conspirator Al Sharpton…whose visits to the White House to receive his instructions number in the hundreds, but only 72 of which are labeled as public ... MSNBC, and then, in 2011, made Sharpton a host of his own news programme called Politics Nation, which “suspiciously/ deliberately” delivers during this show a “mysterious signal/channel” to what are called the nationwide Wi-Fi hotspots Comcast has created using its own customers cable box/routers, and without their permission. As to if this mysterious signal emanating from Sharpton’s Politics Nation programme is being received by the forces belonging to the “Black Masonic” MFPD this report doesn’t fully clarify…but does note that further examinations of this issue are continuing.

And to why Obama would even create such a “Black Masonic” secret police force, this report concludes, is to have it ready to take over large black populated US cities during a time of insurrection which much hated and feared white police officers will be unable to control.

Ah yes, the subliminal signal under the Al Sharpton program. You play the video backwards and get James Brown. Hardest workin' man in show business, but unknown to most, also a 47th degree Black Mason, Funk Rite Temple, which is why he got to wear the fez and ride in the little cars.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If the "“Black Masonic” secret police force" is such a secret, how come everyone knows about it, all what, six of them???? Come on Sorcha you can do better than that? I mean really. Even for delusional ramblings this is getting thin.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.