Canadian Warning

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Canadian Warning

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, July 16, 2015
Canada Border PIGs

Check out my vimeo video about the Canada border PIGs. First they assault you, then they drag you into their kangaroo court before their Clerk masquerading as a Judge, and put on a show trial, then their satanic order takers further assault you and kidnap you and falsely imprison you.

Then John Kerry and his satanic Consuls in Canada aid and abet these satanists, and all of this is because they are calling it one of their satanic contracts.

Please circulate this far and wide!

https://vimeo.com/128807335

Posted by Freewill at 9:25 PM

This guy is amazing. He rants in screams on incoherently, all about Canadian police not being intimidated by his surefire legal theories and arresting him anyway. But his warnings about Canadians are right, kidnapping is only one crime caused by the recent epidemic of maple syrup abuse.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Canadian Warning

Post by Burnaby49 »

You don't know about Glenn Fearn? Really? Because he's the ranting lunatic in the video and he's already been fully covered by Quatloos;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9616

You can watch all the Fearn videos you want right here;

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIsP6M ... yurlAUFlJA

I reviewed one for the above discussion. A harrowing experience I won't repeat;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9616&start=120#p176175

I concluded that review by saying;
My conclusions. First the most obvious, Fearn is a totally repulsive individual, possibly insane, certainly seriously mentally unbalanced. He is overwhelmingly narcissistic with a massive sense of grievance that the corrupt Canadian whore PIG judges and the Canada Border Services thugs have thwarted his right to do whatever the hell he wants without regards to Canadian laws. The injustice of his criminal conviction is consuming him.

His arguments? Right, sorry, almost forgot about those. His actual arguments, and the legal foundations he bases them on, are as rational, well-balanced, and persuasive as he is.
Fearn has dual American/Canadian citizenship. He was convicted in Canada of trying to smuggle illegal weapons into the country but he fled back to the US before he could be tossed in jail. He currently lives in Texas and is being just as batshit crazy in the Lone Star State as he was up here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Nope, I hadn't run across Mr. Fearn before, but anyone who can keep that up for 50+ minutes has gotta be whacked. Still, I notice that you didn't address The Canadian Conspiracy, and now more pieces of the puzzle are falling together like dominoes.

Thursday, July 16, 2015
They're Trying To Shut Down 'The Ark' - Canada's Largest Private Survival Bunker Was Featured In 'End Of The World - How To Survive Armageddon' - More Survivalists Under Attack!

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

Back in 1980, a Canadian man by the name of Bruce Beach put together 42 school buses which he buried underneath 14' of ground and 2' of concrete, creating Canada's largest private survival shelter, a shelter which could house 500 people and a shelter which the fire department there is now attempting to shut down. Beach's 'Ark' was featured in the 12 minute video 'End Of The World - How To Survive Armageddon' seen in the 2nd video below. Why are so many survivalists under attack? According to a story from Offgrid Survival, it's the demonization of 'self reliance, patriotism and freedom'.

With an upcoming survivalists summit on the grounds of 'The Ark Two' in Dufferin County, Canada, fire officials have declared the bunker a hazard and the 35-year old disaster shelter, which is beloved by survivalists worldwide, is in danger of being welded shut for good. Beach, however, isn't having it and says he'll do whatever he needs to do to keep the shelter open, even if that means getting arrested for doing it.

The structure was designed and built under the direction of a licensed structural engineer who had been building subway tunnels in Toronto and according to Beach, 'The Ark Two' is structurally sound. The fire department has asked the police department to seal up the door to the bunker, but, as of this moment, the police department has stated that they don't have the authority to do so, leaving this story's conclusion still up-in-the-air as to what the final result will be.

Featuring water pumps, generators, food, water and everything else one would need to survive a nuclear attack or a zombie apocalypse, survival event organizer Che Bodhi says that when you go inside of the bunker for the 1st time, it feels like a different planet: "It's like you're on Mars" he said.

While the videos below share this story in much more detail we have to ask, is this another incident of government overreach and a side-effect of the NWO globalists demand for the depopulation of the masses of good people in the world? This story certainly needs to see the light of day and while 'The Ark Two' isn't exactly where we'd prefer to spend 'the apocalypse', it was obviously one heck of an undertaking and we back Bruce Beach completely and wish him luck in keeping this fascinating work of architecture open.

All photographs above and below videos courtesy of Global News Canada. In the 1st video below we see a mainstream news media about this story while in the 2nd video below, we see a video by 16X9 called 'End Of The World: How To Survive Armageddon' which featured 'The Ark Two'.

With this now happening we have to ask, why is there such a concerted effort to hamper the efforts of those who are providing a way for private citizens to 'survive Armageddon'? Certainly, Beach isn't the only survivalist under attack under Agenda 21 and the depopulation agenda of the elitists, who hope to kill off 90% of the world's population .

Posted by Freewill at 11:50 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote: Still, I notice that you didn't address The Canadian Conspiracy,..
And Burnaby didn't share, for good reason. Why should he cut you in for a piece of the pie? You don't even look Canadian, let alone being a operator of a Canadian conspiracy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote: Still, I notice that you didn't address The Canadian Conspiracy,..
And Burnaby didn't share, for good reason. Why should he cut you in for a piece of the pie? You don't even look Canadian, let alone being a operator of a Canadian conspiracy.
Butt out of this big mouth! We set up a simple false flag about some stolen maple syrup that wouldn't fool a real Canadian's three year old grandson and DK goes barking up all the wrong trees about a Canadian conspiracy. Sort of pathetic how easy it was. Very cost efficient too, just a couple of guys in a used Econoline. You Americans always go over the top with pork barrel fiascos like Jade Helm. Wall-Marts? What were you guys thinking? No wonder America is broke.

So just leave DK alone to ramble on about Canadian Maple Syrup based conspiracies. Back to sleep DK, Back to sleep . . . . .
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Deep Knight wrote:Nope, I hadn't run across Mr. Fearn before, but anyone who can keep that up for 50+ minutes has gotta be whacked. Still, I notice that you didn't address The Canadian Conspiracy, and now more pieces of the puzzle are falling together like dominoes.

Thursday, July 16, 2015
They're Trying To Shut Down 'The Ark' - Canada's Largest Private Survival Bunker Was Featured In 'End Of The World - How To Survive Armageddon' - More Survivalists Under Attack!

By Stefan Stanford - All News Pipeline - Live Free Or Die

Back in 1980, a Canadian man by the name of Bruce Beach put together 42 school buses which he buried underneath 14' of ground and 2' of concrete, creating Canada's largest private survival shelter, a shelter which could house 500 people and a shelter which the fire department there is now attempting to shut down. Beach's 'Ark' was featured in the 12 minute video 'End Of The World - How To Survive Armageddon' seen in the 2nd video below. Why are so many survivalists under attack? According to a story from Offgrid Survival, it's the demonization of 'self reliance, patriotism and freedom'.
More evidence of a massive government conspiracy... Bruce Beach's bunker, in the lovely community of Horning's Mills is just up the road from other villages that go by the names of Primrose, Lavender, and Violet Hill. Back in the 1980`s this area was used extensively for military paper exercises by the Canadian Army and I walked and drove over all those hills around there. Bruce Beach may have a valid point, in my callow youth while being trained as a junior staff officer I had the pleasure of defending an attack on Horning`s Mills by requesting a `minor` tactical nuke strike on paper on the village. :shrug:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
In reality, the person who plays Deep Knight is Métis on his father's side and all those ancestors came from Canada. I am proudly descended from many early European traders, voyageurs, and northern First Nations. My mother wasn't Canadian that I know of, but she was from North Dakota so some would consider that "close enough." I was also born in North Dakota, but moved further south when young (my parents found out there were places less brutal in the winter and fled).

Once, while visiting China, I explained to my host that North Dakota was "American Siberia" and he asked me if they were political dissidents. Of course I answered "yes," to say they stayed through those winters out of choice would have been embarrassing.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep, thank you, that explains so much, and is why we love playing poker with you.

I'm equally sure your host wouldn't have believed you if you'd told him that people voluntarily, intentionally went to North Dakota, and stayed. The scary part is that some still do.

Burnaby's got your number now, remember, don't play poker with him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

Burnaby49 wrote:You don't know about Glenn Fearn? Really? Because he's the ranting lunatic in the video and he's already been fully covered by Quatloos;
. He currently lives in Texas and is being just as batshit crazy in the Lone Star State as he was up here.
Except batshit crazy doesn't really stand out in Texas so he's not really news there.