They're So Cute When They Fight

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

They're So Cute When They Fight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, July 16, 2015
HOT EXPLOSIVE Breaking News : Financial Treason of Unprecedented Proportions

Thursday July 16, 2015
Financial Treason of Unprecedented Proportions
by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

Tom Heneghan's "writings" are commonly posted on NESARA News. His trademark is a belief in neuro linguistic programming - he prefaces the names of people he doesn't like with adjectives he want's the reader to always associate with them. For example, it's never "Hillary Clinton," but "Hillary UNELECTABLE LESBIAN Clinton." You get the idea.

On Thursday he posted a screed which contained this "open letter" to Leo Wanta, who claims to have done all sorts of things and have all sorts of money from doing them, if only the US Government would stop being such meanies and let him have it.

In closing, direct message to alleged Ambassador Leo Wanta (202) 379-2904. Question from French Intelligence to Wanta:

Why have you removed the late French President Francois Mitterrand from your website?

I guess the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols have now become the Wanta-NAZI Gordon Duff-Bush-Clinton Protocols that support worldwide crooked bank ponzi schemes involving the use of U.S. Treasury and American Taxpayers' funds to continue this massive hoax that is the NAZI German Bush-Clinton Paperclip occupation of the United States.

Direct message to Wanta: IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde is going to freeze your Austrian bank accounts if she hasn't already done so - half of the U.S. Military if supporting her.

Another direct message to Wanta: I talked to Nancy Reagan today and she now thinks you, Wanta, are a flim-flam man, a money launderer and a disgrace to her deceased husband, President Ronald Reagan, and the late French President Francois Mitterrand.

Wanta has sold out for NAZI Paperclip Adamus Group.

Finally, Wanta, your job is not to buy Greek banks. Your job is to put those funds back in the U.S. Treasury, AND YOU HAD BETTER DO IT NOW!
Posted by Freewill at 9:03 PM

Wanta didnt' let this go unanswered. He printed this out as 6 "landscape orientation" pages, made hand-written notes in the margins and between lines, and FAXed these in in "portrait orientation" to Freewill at NESARA News. Who published all 6 of them, the printing and writing now sideways. Unreadable as written, rotated they give you a headache.

Friday, July 17, 2015
NESARA FINANCIAL TREASON REBUTTAL - 17JUL15
Lee Wanta

A SIMPLE QUESTION : - WILL OUR " FELLOW AMERICANS " OFFER A PATRIOTIC COMMITMENT TO OUR GREAT NATION_AMERICA ! A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

[Sample page]

Posted by Freewill at 6:53 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous July 17, 2015 at 7:30 PM

Wouldn't it have been easier to 'write' a rebuttal essay
following an outline or the points in the article?

Who knows if the 'opinion insertions' are really Lee Wanta's or
those of someone else.

I have not read Wanta's book, yet;
can the information contained in it bring
the country or the world any closer
to peace and prosperity?

How can the ambassador and the intelligence expert
be helped in their quest to set the story straight?

Freewill July 17, 2015 at 10:41 PM

I talk with Wanta on the phone now and then. He emailed this to me and I can tell you this is from Wanta and that is a fact.

Anonymous July 17, 2015 at 8:26 PM

Ya could of at least rotated the PICTURES so they would be easy to read with-out having to rotate my laptop computer.
I got tired and failed to finish reading this What ever it's supposed to be.

Freewill July 17, 2015 at 10:42 PM

I did rotate them and when rotated, the left side was cut off. So i posted them as I received them.

You can't make stuff this good up, no one would believe you.
"Follow the Money"
thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: They're So Cute When They Fight

Post by thunter »

Well, it's good to see that Nancy Reagan, a frail 94 year old, is still interested in Wanta and all of this cloak and dagger stuff from 40 years ago.

Wonder if she has joined the elder George Bush and the Queen as they continue to fly around the world stealing prosperity packets and hiding them in Robert's Supreme Court office?
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

What always just slays me is the fact that none of this stuff is real, and yet so many people on the internet follow it as if it were. It just totally blows my mind.

We all know Leo Wanta is nuts and basically makes a living from acting like hes important to the prosperity cult crowd. But what is just so amazing is that people believe any of these people actually know who Leo Wanta is. Christine Lagarde has assuredly never heard of him. Neither has Hilary Clinton.

What do we think:

(1) Is Leo Wanta just mentally ill and having the prosperity cultists reinforce his delusions?
(2) Does Leo Wanta know its all fake but is just doing this to have his ego stroked?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

His trademark is a belief in neuro linguistic programming - he prefaces the names of people he doesn't like with adjectives he want's the reader to always associate with them. For example, it's never "Hillary Clinton," but "Hillary UNELECTABLE LESBIAN Clinton."
A very subtle methodology.