A Dream Vacation

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

A Dream Vacation

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hey, Quatloosers -- is anyone up for a nice ocean cruise, later this year? The details are here:

http://www.divinetravels.com/ConspiraSeaCruise2016.html

I won't be there, though -- I have to wash my hair that week. It will probably be a lot of fun, though; and I'll bet that the ship's whistle will go "Woo! Woo!" as they leave port....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: A Dream Vacation

Post by bmxninja357 »

Well if that don't put the rube in Ruby princess.

There's a few more that should be on there. Out on the lawless seas of international waters. Where there's no law....

All I'm saying is the ship would make a nice reef.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The anti-vaccers are there in legions. They even have Andy Wakefield, the man who started it all off with a fraudulent medical study. Winston Shrout is down as a Commerce Educator/Financial Advisor. That doesn't really fit in with other callings such as Aramaic Scholar, Mystic, Healer, and Crop Circle filmmaker/investigator. I guess these flakes have a following.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

What? No birthers on the panel?

I think it will be difficult for the organizer to sell out the cruise. After all, what right-minded sovereignoramus or conspiracy freak would willingly put themselves under Admiralty jurisdiction?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I notice that a son of the late Rep. Nick Begich (D-AK) and a great-granddaughter of President Eisenhower are among the featured speakers. I guess that even the best families have their outliers....

BTW -- I notice that "Dr." Begich got his "MD" awarded honorarily, and in "alternative medicine", from some obscure place in Sri Lanka....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What in the hell?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Moving topic to a forum where conspiracy theories are more relevantly discussed. The subject has nothing to do with tax protesters or sovruns. I realize that Winston Shrout, who is selling tax protester nonsense, is listed as a presenter on the cruise, but the promo does not advertise him as such for this cruise. If more information develops in regards to him actually presenting his garbage, it is probably better discussed on his thread in the Tax Protester forum.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Hey, Quatloosers -- is anyone up for a nice ocean cruise, later this year? The details are here:

http://www.divinetravels.com/ConspiraSeaCruise2016.html

I won't be there, though -- I have to wash my hair that week. It will probably be a lot of fun, though; and I'll bet that the ship's whistle will go "Woo! Woo!" as they leave port....
I see that Joyce Riley is one of the speakers. I first heard about The Dove of Oneness when the subject of "Waiting for Nesara" was on her "Power Hour" show. She wasn't having any of it though...
"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

But, if it's a cruise, won't they be subject to Maritime Law?

:shock:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

not to point out the obvious but shouldnt some from here be using those pirate skills? it should be ok if the hourglass on the flag is red. take no prisoners.

yaaaaaarrrrrr!

ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

This is not a full-ship charter. The cruise is still available on the Princess Cruise's website. That means that non-crazies can and probably will book this cruise, not realizing what they are letting themselves in for.

These large groups tend to take over the public facilities on cruise ships. The sane passengers may find that their favorite lounges or the main theater are not available to the general public.

I think I may mosey over to http://www.cruisecritic.com and post this on the Princess forum, to warn people.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Interesting blog by a skeptic observer....

http://violentmetaphors.com/2016/01/26/ ... ise-day-1/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.