"Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: "Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote:Has he mentioned any of this nonsense on NESARA news?
Not per se, (or should that be nunc pro tunc?) You get stuff like in September talking about how he's so busy with his life he can't save the USA from the conspiracy full time anymore, but that's it.

What Destry-Boy has been posting are political rants, some of them ironically about how people he calls criminals aren't being jailed. Here is his latest.

Sunday, November 20, 2016
Something to think about by Freewill

America and the UNITED STATES Corporation is in peril. Why do I get the feeling that these people in America and the U.S. Corporation that are so dead set on being anti Trump that they are either issuing death threats, threatening to leave, threatening suicide, inciting riots, and just plain being so mentally screwed that I get the feeling they have been brainwashed the same way that Muslims are with their religion? Both look like they have the same drive behind them. Completely convinced of their own foolishness. What say you?

Posted by Freewill at 12:33:00 AM

4 comments:

John Gault November 20, 2016 at 11:36 AM
Hey Freewill: The dumbing down of America has been a total success, but that is starting to change. I have always been told by sheeple that if you don't vote then you have no standing to complain or say anything about what is going on. What? You mean to tell me that if I didn't vote for any of these criminal assholes, (it's not about elections u know) and what they say and do also effects my life and those I care about, and I have no standing to say anything about what these criminal traitors do or say??
Where the hell do these idiots come from? These are the same brain dead sheeple who continue to issue death threats, threatening to leave, threatening suicide, inciting riots, and just plain being so mentally screwed. They are way beyond mentally screwed. Mark Dice has validated this over and over again.
It's like living in the Twilight Zone on Steroids.
In any case I am looking forward to the cesspool there in the District of Criminals being flushed and cleaned out and prayfully this is going to finely happen.
I say now is the time to invest your money if yu have any, into the rope manufacturing industry.

Freewill November 20, 2016 at 12:28 PM
I agree.. I have no more right to vote for or have any effect with the UNITED STATES Corporation than I do of who the president of any other corporation. I am an American National and these corporate criminals have exceeded their bounds by effecting the people on the land.

Anonymous November 20, 2016 at 12:50 PM
Since inception, WE NEVER had a lawful right to vote, as the elite had everything all talked over by design, and only wanted you to think that your vote mattered, when in essence it didn't matter whatsoever- I will Never vote for any official, OR politician ever again- 'NATIONAL', here I come-If I knew then, what I know now, I wouoldn't have bothered to squander a vote on any political moron, as they have no scruples,or ethic understanding of how law, or justice works- Money, my friends, MONEY.....

marie November 20, 2016 at 12:50 PM
LOOK AT THIS "WELCOMING AMERICA" GROUP. WE NEED TO SEND THEM A MESSAGE THAT AMERICANS DO NOT CONSENT NOR GIVE OUR PERMISSION TO THIS CRAP ANYMORE. TRUMP SAID THAT HE WILL STOP THE REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT PROGRAM. WE NEED TO PROTEST AND BOYCOTT ANYONE WHO IS INVOLVED IN THIS TREASONOUS ACT. THE YMCA IS INVOLVED IN THIS. I KNOW THAT CHURCHES ARE INVOLVED IN THIS. MY MOM READ THAT [WE ARE SUPPOSED TO INTEGRATE WITH THEM AND NOT THEM INTEGRATING WITH US. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? THEIR PLAN IS TO MAKE THEM AND THE ILLEGALS THE CITIZENS OF USA AND MAKE US LIKE THE ILLEGALS. WE NEED TO STOP THIS RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT GETS ANY FURTHER. PLEASE POST. MAYBE ANONYMOUS II CAN DO AN OPEN LETTER TO THESE TRAITORS. PLEASE POST SO OTHERS KNOW ABOUT WHAT IS COMING TO THEIR CITY WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLEDGE OR PERMISSION. WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.
"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Freewill has been sighted in the wild:

https://youtu.be/3ukbCY_jKg0

At minute 43 our friend Destry Payne brags about beating tickets in Bay county.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This has been a particularly bad week for our boy Destry. Not only was he arrested for the real arrest warrant that got issued when he skipped out on his trial, a fake arrest warrant was issued for him for promoting Anna Von Reitz:

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/998 ... 65504?s=21
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 11:05 pm This has been a particularly bad week for our boy Destry. Not only was he arrested for the real arrest warrant that got issued when he skipped out on his trial, a fake arrest warrant was issued for him for promoting Anna Von Reitz:

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/998 ... 65504?s=21
Sunday, May 20, 2018
"Crimes Against Humanity | Military Tribunals | Treason Is The Charge

A BRIEF BUT VERY LOUD CALL TO STAND UP AND HELP!:
Dear Brothers and Sisters!

Destry James Payne, aka FREEWILL whom owns/operates Nesara News Blog (http://nesaranews.bogspot.com) has been thrown in jail (kidnapped by police) in Michigan, again, OGEMAW COUNTY CORRECTIONAL FACILITY, WEST BRANCH, MI, case through OSCODA COUNTY, MIO, MI and according to his brother, no docket or case access online for Oscoda County District Court, none that he is able to find! Destry is also the Communications Secretary for the National Assembly Call by way of the Michigan Jural Assembly. Attacks against his fight for our freedom have been continuous, including, but not limited to:

- Blocking of all outgoing emails from the National Assembly
- Tapping and garbling of his cell phone and land line
- Kidnapping by Police (last time was for 139 days, each week a judge asking him to submit to the deeps state's authority, each week Destry responding with "no," they held him as long as they could by law, 139 days)
- Kidnapping by Police again this last Monday afternoon (in order to stop Nesara News and block the National Assembly's forward progress.

Children of Earth! I call on you now to come to our call to arms! Destry needs your support via the following by your help:

1) Contact Donald John Trump and ask him to boost Destry out of jail!
2) Ask Q to boost Destry out of jail!
3) Go to http://nesaranews.boobspot.com

AND look for the donate button which donates money directly to Destry to help get him out of jail (ransom money for kidnapping) and get his truck out of the impound so he can get back to work on bringing us the REAL NEWS by way of Nesara News blog, AND so Destry (aka Freewill) can get back to work operating the National Assembly's Thursday conference call and the wow.NATIONAL-ASSEMBLY.ARGH website

WE NEED YOUR HELP TO LIBERATE HIM FROM HIS ILLEGAL CRIMINAL CAPTORS (POLICE=KIDNAPPERS) (JUDGES=CRIME BOSS'S PUPPET BITCHES)

WE THE PEOPLE, do call for, immediate remedy, in the form of, more than a million opened/served indictments, immediately followed by swift Military Tribunals, followed by death by hanging, death by firing squad, and death by lethal injection, for all those criminals who served evil in the criminal crime syndicate known as the New World Order, aka United Nations, aka government officials/agents of the de facto governments/corporations of the world and whom performed acts of inland piracy against the peoples of America and against the people of the nations of greater Earth.

Google the following: "legal definition person" and scroll down ...
[Huge Clip]
Authors Closing Note:
So many have suffered, so many have died, for hundreds of years, the crime syndicate has perverted many horrible atrocities against us, DO NOT SEEK FAME FOR THIS MISSION, DO NOT SEEK RICHES FROM THIS MISSION, if yer a full timer and this is how you put food on the table, so be it, but do not detract, betray, or distract from "Q" and "Trumps" message, provide the source:

One last and most important note: Donald John Trump and the military need us now more than ever! Whomever Trump says to vote for, do it! If Trump says to vote for a democrat or an independent, find peace in knowing that TRUMP KNOWS BEST on how to slay the beast! Yes, it is true, our whole government was rotten to the core, the multi party system was only purposed to divide and conquer, but know that God the great Creator is with us, and he sent The Word of God to us to pave way for the second coming of our savior. If Trump says, "Vote for that one, I like that guy/gal." Know that God has just told you who to vote for to secure your freedom!
GODSPEED PATRIOTS
AND I YIELD

Source: Author wishes to stand on privacy rights and remain anonymous. Posted at author's request. Please note that any harsh language partially is a reflection and expression of the anger felt by millions of Americans at being imprisoned, in absence of any bona fide crime and before any trial and/or conviction has taken place, as well as where no danger to the people exists, purely for the sake of holding a loved man/woman hostage in order use as leverage while engaging in the act of demanding ransom.

If you object to the posting of an expression of anger and wish to comment that it is inappropriate, you either haven't yet been subjected to having your life torn apart by the consequences of you or one of your family being imprisoned in absence of any victim and/or damages and before any trial and conviction has taken place, or you haven't yet gained sufficient knowledge of the debt-slave state in which you are living and how different a world this makes our nation and the other nations on this planet compared to the freedom and free society the founders of our nation attempted to create.

There is no rationale for denying anyone the right to self-determination of one's own identity, except slavery. Our system is a system of slavery. try, just once, as defendant in any courtroom, to assert your identity as something YOU choose rather than as something forced upon you, the estate who's name audibly mimics your surname and family name but in documents and records always appears in all capital letters. You WILL be denied the right to self determination of your identity. "You ARE as slave. And you WILL answer to your slave name!!!!" is exactly the attitude and mentality you will encounter.

There is no logic, no rationale, to justify holding any man/woman in jail for victimless "crimes", which are purely administrative issues within the STATE OF MICHIGAN corporation and/or civil matters where the "plaintiff" is a mental construct, and where no danger to anyone exists, while attempting to apply court proceedings without allowing the man/woman physical freedom to work on producing documentation and evidence in defense against the claim(s) being brought against him/her, particularly where the defendant has asserted right off the bat that the claim is baseless. No flight risks exists where a defendant is provided an honest and honorable court in which to prove a purely false and fabricated claim has been brought against him/her and have the matter dismissed- are there some people who dishonestly claim no wrong doing in order to get free and go hide? of course there, and there are means of dealing with this scenario without subjecting everybody else who honestly run into defending themselves against false and/or misleading claims to being imprisoned in violation of the highest laws our nation has.

Please note: my time for this blog is limited.

FreeDom
Substitute Admin
Posted by Freewill at 11:16:00 PM

10 comments:

Anonymous May 21, 2018 at 8:44 AM
Crimes against Humanity!

Anonymous May 21, 2018 at 1:37 PM
Gun Control Works...For Tyrants
Take note my fellow Americans, before it’s too late!

Anonymous May 21, 2018 at 1:38 PM
I get thrown in jail, often, every couple of years for bull manure.
I had a cps agent, wanna-be sheriff lawyer judge jury executioner and an attempt to be a replacement for 'God' almighty himself ... All in just one persons and their sole title ... Newport, Wa. CPS, A KNOWN CORRUPT CHILD STEALING, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, SWAMP SITE!!!
Yes... Like Destry... I too get thrown in jail...
That said; Each and everyone has a responsibility for our own actions, from my perspective thru to Freewill, our actions are taken upon our own merrits whereas those who persecute us ALSO are responsible for their actions, and they've gotten good about hiding behind the color of law to defend their lies, deceptions and mostly illegal traitorous actions...
This is the swamp... They ARE in it... And some of us will be held as captors while trying to clean it... AND RIGHT NOW, FREEWILL IS CLEANING THE SWAMP AS 'WE ARE READING ABOUT IT RIGHT HERE... AND RIGHT NOW!
Just recall one thing without argument or debate just a simple thing to think about: The new testament asks us to be obedient to our slave masters, pay ceasers taxes and to live by the rule of the land while keeping the faith, commandments and practice in 'His' name... We're not to rebel, but to join together! And I love you Freewill, you're in 'Our' prayers @freewill

jay w May 22, 2018 at 7:48 AM
People People People ,, you must Must must REMEMBER , you are reading The King James Version of the new testament.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS ???????
Wake up omg already , that is a blatant slave control line , put in to control the slaves,,,,,,,,duh.
Why do you think its called The King James Version.
How do I get through to people who are so helplessly
BRAINWASHED...... will GOD ALMIGHTY plese help you people to wake up.........

Anonymous May 22, 2018 at 11:07 AM
Yes, but the money changers are in the Temple and must be driven out!

president ryder estate May 21, 2018 at 4:04 PM
one word stop's them cold, native. using capital letters keeps one in the corporate world. plate post says native. BP waves me thru, cops pass me by. BLM leaves me alone, native prospecting on native soil.

Anonymous May 22, 2018 at 2:17 AM
Where did all the comments go?

Anonymous May 22, 2018 at 10:18 AM
What happened to the comments that said Destry Payne, alias Freewill, is personally responsible for the decisions that got him into trouble?

Olive Oyl May 22, 2018 at 11:30 AM
Very good question! I don't have a clue. Don't know who else may have access to this blog in regard to posting/deleting, etc. I am posting now. Wouldn't be me to remove those because I agree with them. I am sorry I can't provide you with an answer to your question other than what

Anonymous May 22, 2018 at 3:30 PM
2:17 a.am. and 10:18 a.m., try rebooting your 'puter, and activate your anti-virus, check for malware, as this has happened to me before, this may repair it so that you can get all the information on this page-I can see it all here-

Anyone have any further details or the means of finding them???
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

When/how did Freewill get control of NESARA News, I thought Popeye and Olive Oyle were the bosses. Assuming they aren't somebody's sock puppets/voices in someone's head.

Hopefully this time the judge will have the good sense to Keep him locked up til trial, since he's already proven just how honorable and reliable he is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Court docket hasn't been updated but this is the current status:

Destry managed to evade arrest for 2 years and 2 months.
notorial dissent

wonder if he'll try to file another, the same really, 50 page Removal To Federal Court? worked so well for him last time, and Destry has such a remarkably FLAT learning curve

I do wonder how long he'll have to sit before he actually goes to trial this time? Guess this means he won't be restoring the Republic any time soon and won't need all that money he was for there for a while. wonder how NESARA News will get along without him? :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Destry James "DJ" Payne had been arrested in Crawford and Bay Counties, which is where I was tempted to "drop the dime" on him a few months ago after he posted here, with e-mails to their Sheriffs noting: a) They probably weren't looking for this guy, but, b) If they were he had a source of income from NESARA News, and c) Here is where is was working and using as a mail drop. But something in me keeps me from finking to "the man," even with human scum like Freewill. But it wouldn't have worked anyway, he got popped by Ogemaw County and the case is being handled by Oscoda County! For those of you who have forgotten your Michigan political geography (or were never taught it by our corrupt educational system), these are all in the same neighborhood:

Anyone know what up wit' dis?

notorial dissent wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:13 am When/how did Freewill get control of NESARA News, I thought Popeye and Olive Oyle were the bosses. Assuming they aren't somebody's sock puppets/voices in someone's head.
Just because they're voices in somebody's head doesn't mean they're not real or they don't get to sit at the "cool kids" table. If you believe what they say online, they all do the heavy lifting, or rather were doing too much of it until they brought other people in. They had been brought in by MacHaffie to glean garbage from the web and post it, and claim they were doing all the work for a year before they died. They came to some sort of settlement MacHaffie Jr., no doubt a percentage of the money they make. Impossible to say, but when MacHaffie got divorced a financial statement showed him making an alarmingly-large amount of money off of it (If memory serves, less than 100 k$, but not by much). Go figure. Anyway, I believe that Popeye, Olive & Freewill all post when it pleases them or they want to vent, and otherwise rely on "volunteers" who post under Popeye's and Olive's names. These folks seem to have lost their zeal lately, which is why Judge Anna has been picking up the slack. Something she's used to given the flaccid nature of her lovers.

Better hoist the True American Peacetime Civil Flag and declare war!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The new left-column header at NESARA News:
To all who support Freewill's blog and other work!!!

Freewill is in financial distress. He is in jail on driver license violations and awaiting hearings, which may take several weeks. Freewill has asked me to ask all of you for donations to keep his blog and Assembly work going, expenses such as internet service and server hosting, phone and other utilities, and to keep his dog fed. Any size donation will help and be greatly appreciated! Donations in excess of these expenses will go toward Freewill's bail and legal expenses. Thank all of you for your support.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The January post that started the NESARA News thread. For a bit of fun, with all the comments:

Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Freewill is asking for a little help from patriots.

As many readers of nesaranews know I am involved with some important things to make life much better for our country. Like Anna Von Reitz sometimes the costs exceed what we can pay out of our own pockets and need some help. I am hoping some of you value what I am doing and feel like you can chip in to help. Work is slow this time of year and bills are bigger. That leaves less resources to poke the bear in the eye with a sharp stick.

I thank anyone who can help out. Our freedom and independence is worth it.
I thank the 15 donors that helped out. Much appreciated.

Update~
All set for now. Any new contributions will be appreciated and saved for future need.

Thanks
Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 3:41:00 AM

I guess the bear got tired of being poked in the eye, eh?

14 comments:

Anonymous December 31, 2017 at 9:11 PM
Can't you use your Dinar? I thought you had found someone to buy yours for way more than it was worth.

Freewill January 7, 2018 at 11:10 AM
What happened was a couple badge carrying policy enforcers showed up at my door to collect and accepted Dinar on the behalf of the corporate state franchise at the rate of $95 per Dinar. So I am able to repeat that with the state. I cannot do the same in the private sector.

Anonymous January 17, 2018 at 11:23 AM
No one in his/her right mind is going to offer $95 per Dinar. One Iraqi Dinar is worth less than one tenth of a cent and the rate has not changed significantly for several years.

Freewill January 17, 2018 at 11:26 AM
You are exactly right! I am glad the corporate franchise state is full of low IQ stupid people! They are not in the right mind! Works for me...

Anonymous January 17, 2018 at 6:24 PM
I think the writer means that your $95 dollar story is hard to believe..

Freewill January 18, 2018 at 12:55 AM
Yes it is understandable. The cool part is it is recorded on child support record with the Michigan court system. I will not share that info on the net though. My private info stays that way. I made a post on here a couple years ago when it happened.

Unknown January 8, 2018 at 3:05 PM
Please give us a post office box number to mail. Some of us don't like using a credit card on the internet.

Freewill lJanuary 8, 2018 at 9:10 PM
Can be sent to:
Freewill
c/o 1828 Ryno Rd
Luzerne MI 48636
Thanks

Anonymous January 16, 2018 at 8:29 PM
I will send some but can't until after Friday, unless you can deal with Bitcoin. After Friday, I will get paid and can do a bit. . .
DS

Freewill January 16, 2018 at 9:23 PM
Thanks. Can't use Bitcoin and I don't even know how I could. I thought times were hard in 2008 after the housing bubble crashed but this winter is the worst I have ever seen. Stock market may be highest ever but around here in northern Michigan it is dead. Employer selling off or scrapping most equipment just to survive. End of February things will pick up like every year it does. I so gratefully thank everyone who helps out. While my employment is slow, I have been spending all my time working to help others with the county and state assemblies so we can all have our freedom back.

Anonymous January 17, 2018 at 3:52 AM
i just send you a little via paypal hope it helps munchkin

Freewill January 17, 2018 at 4:05 AM
It sure will! Thank you so much!

Anonymous January 17, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Why should anyone pay you to keep this silly page alive.

Freewill January 17, 2018 at 12:33 PM
You can do better than that.. You gotta be smarter than that! This blog is free and I am involved with way more than this silly page.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I have a much simpler explanation, Freewilly has been lying through his teeth, and a few of the inmates have been calling him on it, most of them aren't smart enough to Come in out of the rain. I also think he's going to be banged up for considerably longer than a couple of weeks.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:02 amI have a much simpler explanation, Freewilly has been lying through his teeth, and a few of the inmates have been calling him on it, most of them aren't smart enough to Come in out of the rain. I also think he's going to be banged up for considerably longer than a couple of weeks.
Are you saying that he got arrested (I assume for driving w/o a license), got thrown in the pokey, started bragging about his pull in the alt.wingnut world and had to give proof? When I first read it, I thought you were saying that Commander Payne was lying about getting arrested in the first place, since we don't seem to be able to find a record of this. I just looked again, still nothing - although the #2 hit was the "Michigan Herp Atlas," which is about Herpetology, the study of Reptiles and Amphibians, not Herpes. Boy, was I disappointed! Could it be a fund-raising publicity-seeking ploy, or am I giving this idiot too much credit?

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I don't think there is any question he got busted, AGAIN. His successes not so much. I think everything else he has claimed, particularly about where the money is going, all fantasy. He's a loser of long standing and basically a freeloader.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Still no public records on the web. When would someone expect such things to get posted?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Considering that it took the authorities almost two years to get around to easting him again, you may be in for a bit of a wait, but yes.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More comments on the "Sunday, May 20, 2018 Crimes Against Humanity | Military Tribunals | Treason Is The Charge" NESARA News post on Destry Getting Ridden Again. Still nothing on his arrest online.

Anonymous May 22, 2018 at 10:18 AM
What happened to the comments that said Destry Payne, alias Freewill, is personally responsible for the decisions that got him into trouble?

Olive Oyl May 22, 2018 at 11:30 AM
Very good question! I don't have a clue. Don't know who else may have access to this blog in regard to posting/deleting, etc. I am posting now. Wouldn't be me to remove those because I agree with them. I am sorry I can't provide you with an answer to your question other than what

Anonymous May 22, 2018 at 3:30 PM
2:17 a.am. and 10:18 a.m., try rebooting your 'puter, and activate your anti-virus, check for malware, as this has happened to me before, this may repair it so that you can get all the information on this page-I can see it all here-

Anonymous May 23, 2018 at 12:53 AM
Olive Oyle... Post 10:18 am and your response.
My post above about getting thrown in jail and responsibilities...
There was some type of debate, like a Twitter thread chasing that not so well thought out comment I posted.
The article doesn't say why he got thrown in jail, as I recall.
Meaning, we would not want to believe but maybe it was legit, like drunk driving and he's trying to save some public 'face'...
I say, the 3 letter agencies are not out to get 'him' or 'us' as in you in me too, common everyday people and independent investigative freelance journalist like myself...
Lets not speculate regardless... Becauase maybe it was simple like resisting arrest for failure to show a drivers license; a guy can do enough cussing over that to get sent the state mental hospital for a psychological evaluation just for saying 'fuck you' to a government official...
I know... Because I been in jail...
I know... Because I went to Washington State's "Eastern State Hospital" a mental ward... Oh, I have a fake personality disorder called narcissism... So 'Fuck You' and most American men get thrown in jail at least once or twice in life ... I been lucky, I have a dozen or so visits!

FREEWILL... Peace of Mind to you brother AND SOME FOLKS CAN HEAR THE TRUTH, UNDERSTAND NOR DEFEND IT... BUT WE KNOW, ESPECIALLY AFTER OUR FIRST JAILING...
LIKE ME... IS ALL IM SAYING... FREEWILL LIKELY GOT HIMSELF THROWN IN JAIL FOR "ATTITUDE"...
Freewill, he'll be okay and be posting as soon as he gets done doing what he done did it didn't do but doing is done by the time the done is at and you are home???
'Godspeed to you Freewill'
James Gandy, a nesara.news contributor May 22, 2018

Anonymous May 23, 2018 at 1:24 AM
My comments meant to imply, that I know Destry is locked-down and that:
The guy is a great reporter, teacher, historian and a well rounded academic... I miss him.
Myself... I'm on symbattical right now doing exploratory research and haven't even been to thus site in some time... So I have no merit in the past month or greater and I don't do the assemblies... I'm just a researcher...
AND I LOVE THIS SITE.
THANK YOU OLIVE OYLE, POPEYE AND EVERYONE ALIKE...
AND THANK YOU FREEWILL... WHEREVER YOU ARE, MAY "GOD" BLESS YOU
James Gandy

Doazic May 23, 2018 at 1:27 AM
Destry failed to show up to his jury trial in March 2016. The docket has been available for two years, keep in mind that Destry concealed the cause of his arrest when he was begging for donations two years ago. He refused to listen to everyone that warned him, he reaps what he sows.

Anonymous May 23, 2018 at 1:00 PM
Fair enough... But, because there's a but, all too often! But!
You implied he's been charged with a crime, unless its murder, he's innocent until proven guilty.
An innocent man, needs not to tell, ask or speak about his ordeal until, not to be sarcastic in any manner or form, but, after his/her 'jury trial' ... I'm not a lawyer by any means but self-incrimination is a 'right' or 'priviledge' or actually why I am a reader of this site and that iS: Judge Anna, self incrimination in Freewill's case is it a right or a priveledge? (Questions like that, help free us to simplicity vs. 80k laws on the so-called books).
I'm just kind of saying...
The readers needed to know as some of us do actually care...
But...
Its one mans individual FREEDOM to divulge his court proceedings...
AND FREEWILLS COURT... IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!!! unless he speaks it so...
Just Saying,
And that's also just saying, as I originally posted, his fight then started under the obummer admin. and fleeing trial until know under Trump, ESPECIALLY, as a JOURNALIST, likely saved his long-term real freedoms, like not being in jail forever to silence him. HE'S FIGHTING THE SWAMP AS I SAID, AS I SAID SOME OF US WILL BE JAILED DOING SUCH, ITS JUST A REALITY... I ALSO SAID, THOSE WHO PERSECUTE US UNFAITHFULLY, WITH ILL INTENT, WILL LIKELY BE JUDGED TOO AS THE SWAMP DOES LEAK FROM THE DRAIN.......AND THANK PRESIDENT TRUMP, FOR MANY THINGS, LIKE THE CHANCE THAT NOW UNDER TRUMP, FREEWILL WILL GET A FAIR AND HONEST 'JURY TRIAL' OR WHATEVER HIS ORDEAL IS.
I JUST CLOSE THIS THREAD OF COMMENTS WITH THIS:
THE NEW TESTAMENT, JESUS SAYS TO TURN THY CHEECK AND OFFER THY OTHER WHEN SLAPPED, or the like... We need not war, nor violence, nor any ill hearted hate... LOVE, ultimately will prevail and win... AND WE ARE BLESSED AS CHRISTIANS, may "God" bless you Freewill, Your Family, Friends and America, AMEN

Doazic May 25, 2018 at 3:32 AM
Criminal cases in this country are not private information. Criminal cases are public information because the public has a right to know that things are being conducted properly. Freewill's decision to conceal the cause of his arrest and his irresponsible behavior while asking for financial donations is essentially fraud. If you are going to give money to Freewill you have the right to know what he's been charged with and the entire case history. Freewill hid the information because he knew it looked bad and it would affect how much money would come in.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Update on Freewill

For those who noticed the remarks regarding Freewill in the left panel, for Freewill's friends and supporters, and for those who have shown their much appreciated generosity in sending aid to Freewill, here is an update:

In jail 2 weeks now, insisting on trial by jury of his peers. OSCODA COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT (OCSD) essentially stated he was stopped for lack of STATE OF MICHIGAN's annual license plate sticker on plate. Freewill attempted to inform the OCSD law enforcement representative of applicable laws, facts and grounds which invalidate the claims which the law enforcement representative was attempting to assert (suspended/revoked driver license, driving unregistered vehicle, no security), which the law enforcement representative characterized as resisting/assault/obstruction. Freewill was taken to OCSD to "sort the matter out" (arrest). Freewill's automobile was searched and seized. Several rounds of ammo found on floorboard. Prosecutor seeking to invoke repeat offender for suspended/revoked driver license/unregistered vehicle/no security, resisting/assault/obstruction, felon in possession of ammunition (citing 20+ yr old b&e conviction, but not mentioning the b&e was aggrevated by Freewill's ex moving out while he was at work and taking with her what Freewill asserted was his property, refusing to return the property [both were in their young and dumb phase at the time, the matter was nothing more than a domestic property dispute and both behaved childish because both were young adults]). Freewill currently is at mercy of public defender who has private law practice.

Bond set at 5k, bail at 500. Have received donations to cover bail, thank you to those who have pitched in for bail. The adjacent county corporation which held Freewill 2-3 yrs ago entered a default judgement against him, attempting under landlord-tenant law to force him to pay rent for his forced stay in their jail, 580; also, while Freewill has paid cash payments to his ex for child support, the county corporation and its agency FRIEND OF THE COURT are attempting to force payment through the court, 1600, so they can turn around and file a claim for "matching federal funds" aka discharge of debt through U.S. Treasury, double-dipping their claim.

I'm trying to arrange covering the 1600, the default for rent potentially can be voided and not likely strong enough to trigger detainment by itself. I'm pitching in my own pay, though I'm behind on getting paid for work for the past few weeks. I very much welcome help with coming up with the 1600, and Freewill made it clear to me he is willing to pay back whomever helps him, telling me to pass this request on.

I can bail him out now, but the adjacent county will nab him for 90 days unless I can get at least the release of the claim for child support. I'm trying, and hoping, to have enough to cover the 1600 within the next couple days. And Freewill is placing great pressure on me to make it happen.

People, if Freewill stays locked up, he won't have freedom to gather the strongest case he can make for shooting down this Oscoda County attempt at sticking him with felonies and keeping him locked up for as long as 5-6 years on b.s. victimless "crimes" which have no basis in law. This is the crap so many of us run into, these corporations' employees and owners pissing on freedom, justice, and basic rights, it's completely and utterly wrong. Some aren't aware of what's really happening, what they are participating in and enabling to happen; but, there are those who do know, and still do it. For a payday. Or because they like it. Or both. It's exactly what Freewill has worked so hard over the past several years to put a stop to, for his children's sake, for everyone's sake who is being treated as an economic crop, slaves to be harvested over and over until nothing is left, even being beat down and thrown into dark holes to be lost and forgotten simply for saying "no". And just maybe, this is factoring into why he's being held right now, to undermine the movement for freedom from oppression and tyranny.

Please help. Please donate. Please loan (send via paypal and send msg to freewill stating loan amount and how you wish to be repaid).

Thank you,
FreeDom

Posted by Freewill at 8:32:00 PM

1 comment:

just some dude with dsl May 29, 2018 at 8:57 PM
We all support you Freewill! This sounds alot like the treatment Tommy Robinson is getting... Its BS!!
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

So my take is that he's driving around in an unlicensed, unregistered car, no plates, no insurance, essentially bait for patrolling cops. To guarantee that he's arrested he leaves ammunition littered about his car although his criminal record prohibits him from having guns or ammo. And it's all totally unfair because, while he has a B&E conviction, he was just horsing around to annoy his wife so it shouldn't count against him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That seems a fair enough summary.

It's a thing with spies searching for secrets that they have learned that walking around doing the old spy work, it really does not help if they wear a black mask over their eyes and have 'Spy' printed on their shirts.
Delving into the super secret stuff that freewill invents reveals is probably more effective if you blend in with the surroundings. They should think of it not as bowing down to the man but as protective colouring, part of the spycraft for the sacred mission.

Quartermaster: Here is some kit for your latest mission, F. This is a driving licence.

Freewill: Great, I guess it fires almost invisible poison darts?

Q: Nothing so crude. Policy Agents can be repelled by just showing it to them. Don't worry about how it works.

F: Right, so I suppose this insurance card has a razor sharp edge to cut ropes?

Q: No, it just has the same policy agent repelling power. Here is your transport for your mission.

F: It looks just like a ten year old Ford!

Q: It has a special stealth feature that makes it almost invisible to the PTB. It is fitted with registration plates and up to date inspection stickers. This latest idea from the research labs means you can travel in your conveyance without being detectable.
Now just come over here to the Brain Modifier. A quick treatment with this will enable you to speak 'civilian' to help you blend in. The programming will ensure that you have the ability to say 'Yes, officer' and avoid saying 'I do not answer questions' and 'for and on the record' which our inside man at the skunk works has tipped us off as phrases that betray you as a secret freedom fighter to the evil ones. You may also notice that you cannot say 'I do not consent' as research has shown this phrase to be entirely counterproductive.

F: Is this really essential? I feel that my 100% failure record must be about to change some time soon!

Q: Just give it a try, F, and you may be back from your mission by tea time instead of 5 years down the line.

Given the propensity for turning a littering ticket into a legal marathon ending in jail, I do not expect this keyboard warrior for freedom to be actually free any time soon.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In jail 2 weeks now, insisting on trial by jury of his peers.
What a dishonest bastard. He doesn't even show up to his "trial by jury of his peers". And why in the heck did they let him post bond when he never shows up to court dates!!!