"Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Post by notorial dissent »

IIRC, it has already been stated by the great minds at McHalfwits great mental sump and mire that Freewill rejects and has renounced the use tawdry things like drivers licenses and registration, and probably insurance. I'm also betting on the DUI myself, but that's just me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, the mental sump has garnered supposedly some money for Freewill's defense:
FUNDS CONTINUE TO BE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY TO COVER URGENT EMERGENCY AND LEGAL EXPENSES.

DONATIONS OF ANY SIZE ARE APPRECIATED - EVEN $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00, OR MORE - ANYTHING WILL HELP.

$3,000 AND GROWING IS STILL KEY TO THE CASE.
And then there is the biggest implied threat of all, if you don't donate:
FREEWILL WILL PROVIDE HIS ACCOUNT OF THIS SITUATION AS SOON AS HE IS ABLE

And the comments! All sorts of people giving their opinion on what the law is really about, and no agreement among any of them. Good thing Freewill isn't depending on them to get him free! Just a sample of the free legal advice that Freewill did not have to shell money out for, you can't say the Dinarians/Nesarans aren't a generous people:
So, Freewill would normally be released on his own recognisance, but that was not the case, they wanted money. Once you pay it, it's no longer a ransom, it's an agreement. And no one will let him out, unless he signed a paper agreeing to be where they say he is to be when they say he is to be there, thus wiping out the employment contract because he made a NEW agreement to be somewhere whenever he's told to be there, and that takes the place of his agreement with his employer to be there whatever days and whatever time
Their power is what we give them. Their entities are dead until we recognize them and give them life.
Their dead entities are supposedly accusing us of crimes, and we are agreeing we did something to their dead entities, as if it can see, feel, touch, or taste.The man who speaks for the dead entity cannot tell you how he got the contract with the dead, yet we sign agreements with them, wiping out their acts and deeds to force us to agree and converting them into a written agreement to agree; so we can 'go home'.
corpus delicti, body of the crime, injured party, etc. is not recognized in code, statutes, administrative procedure, military due process ... meaning, by default, that WHOLE ARGUMENT is purely a waste of time. constitutional law, constitutional right, birthright, inherent right are ALL matters within private trust law ... and unless you are party to the "trust" AND have chosen Equity as your CHOICE OF LAW ... you are but a mere volunteer before a military due process.
there simple are no other alternatives. "intention" does not account for anything in military law.
And then a question that only Deep Knight can answer:
How much longer are these black robe devils and foreign agent prosecutors in the justus system across this giant slave plantation we call a country going to get away with this out right treason and continuation of plunder and harm to the sheeple 24-7? How much longer are we going to allow these corporate Blue Gang members with a gun, badge and 007 license continue to shoot, kill, murder, kidnap, and destroy innocent lives? Even children and babies. How much longer are the sheeple going to turn their heads and pretend not to see?
But they are onto Deep Knight:
If you are grabbed enough, you will learn, you can never make a deal with the dark, cause the deal is always darker than what they had done to you previously.
Every one of those supermodels thought they were going to learn something when they allowed DK to grab them.

Well, there was one persistent questioner:
You still have not answered the basic question. What are the charges? In other words, what statutes does the government say he contravened?

and they got the answer that we pretty much would be the answer:
They did answer. THE NAZIS DID NOT GET HIM TO [SHOW HIS PAPERS.] NAZIS DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN YOU DO NOT SIT WHEN THEY TELL YOU TO SIT BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ANIMAL TO THEM. LOWER THAN THEM AND THEY ARE CONTROLLING OUR RIGHTS. WHEN YOU DO NOT OBEY THEM THEN THEY PUT YOU IN JAIL. (HIS PAPERS) ARE A STATE SPONSORED DRIVER'S LICENSE AND A STATE SPONSORED LICENSE PLATE. I BELIEVE THAT FREEWILL MADE THEM VERY ANGRY WHEN HE DID NOT FOLLOW [THE NAZI RULES.] THE RIGHT TO TRAVEL WITHOUT PERMISSION IS NOT PERMITTED IN THE EYES OF A NAZI REGIME.
And that is exactly what the German Nazis did in Germany to terrorize the world - they built all of those autobahns and then didn't let anyone use them.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Jeffrey wrote:Is there anyway to use the information we have, i.e. when Freewill was arrested, who the judge is, who the prosecutor is, what state and court he's being tried in to track down who he is or what the charges are?
www.baycountycourts.com

should be a good start

I also, for reasons I won't get into, am not sure Freewill is a he, so don't discriminate by gender.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Well yeah that's what I'm asking, can the prosecutors office give out that info if I were to call them up?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They'll tell you its all available online, look it up yourself.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Okay I can brute force this but could I get some basic data? Going off the assumption that there was a hearing on or around the 13th, do we have any idea of age or gender?

People who had pre-trial stuff on the twelth October include:

[*]a 46 year old for possession of marijuana, no insurance and no plates.
[*]46 year old, improper plates, suspended license, no insurance
[*]a 35 year old driving while suspended.
[*]75 year old operate while intoxicated

On the 16th October:
[*]58 year old woman, three cases, driving suspended, no insurance, no proof of registration, defective equipment
[*]28 year old woman, driving intoxicated + possess controlled subtance
[*]36 year old man driving suspended, operated intoxicated, medical marihuana, no insurance, improper plates, two cases
[*]52 year old DUI
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

None of the time frames for these guys seem to fit Freewill.

This is a pretty close fit, 28 year old male, DUI, Arraignment was september 21st, posts bond october 8th, however he's got a lawyer.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I like these...

[*]a 46 year old for possession of marijuana, no insurance and no plates.
[*]46 year old, improper plates, suspended license, no insurance

On the 16th October:
[*]36 year old man driving suspended, operated intoxicated, medical marihuana, no insurance, improper plates, two cases
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It can't be 46 year old improper plates because that case started in April and he pled guilty on the 12th and there's no arrest or jail time around the September jail "kidnapping" announcement, but still nags me since he also had a 2013 unregistered vehicle, no insurance, no license arrest that had some contempt and stuff on the record as well as warning for non-compliance.

46 marijuana can't be him either since the case is from May and no arrest around the date of the "kidnapping" announcement.

Can't be 36 marijuana either because that case was from January 2015, bonds out in August, before the "kidnapping", has lawyer, agreed to counselling, etc.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Oh well, those would have been my guess. However, are we sure he wasn't just remanded, after being previously out on bail or ROR?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The first thing to keep in mind is that you are dealing with liars and scammers. So anything we get from them is going to have to treated with a couple of tons of salt before you can believe it. I am not surprised that the current list of courtroom hearings doesn't fit what FreeDom and others have been telling us about FreeWill. It may be that he was arrested long before or after the dates they are giving out. And despite what we are being told about FreeWill fighting this thing, he may have already folded his hand a long time ago and pleaded guilty, in which case this is just a belated attempt to score more money.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I should add that the system only allows you to look up hearings AFTER the 12th. So if Freewill's release was before then it won't show up, so we'd have to wait until his next hearing occurs or is announced and try to deduce it from that. I can search forward for upcoming hearings but that seems like it would take forever since we have no idea if his next court date is in a week or in a few months.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I tried to find out who Freewill might be, or if he existed, a while back. It was a snipe hunt. Michigan's public records are hard to wade through, although if you have a name you can look up if anything happened to him/her in Crawford Co. It's just detective work that's hard. However, I predict it will do you no good, that Freewill is a sock puppet who is being used to gather donations.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote: And then a question that only Deep Knight can answer:
How much longer are these black robe devils and foreign agent prosecutors in the justus system across this giant slave plantation we call a country going to get away with this out right treason and continuation of plunder and harm to the sheeple 24-7? How much longer are we going to allow these corporate Blue Gang members with a gun, badge and 007 license continue to shoot, kill, murder, kidnap, and destroy innocent lives? Even children and babies. How much longer are the sheeple going to turn their heads and pretend not to see?
But they are onto Deep Knight:
If you are grabbed enough, you will learn, you can never make a deal with the dark, cause the deal is always darker than what they had done to you previously.
Every one of those supermodels thought they were going to learn something when they allowed DK to grab them.
If by "black robed devils" he means judges, the answer is until Feb 20th 2020, when you-know-what happens. If he means the REAL devil, until he gets tired of black robes, I suppose. Remember back in 2012 when he wore that bright red body-stocking for a couple weeks? Same goes for the blue gang, styles change and I'm sure they will too. Even for children and babies.

As for grabbing supermodels, it's not part of the technique. Adds too much time, and efficient use of time is priority #1 when you only have an average of 8.6 seconds per supermodel. Always had to meet my quota, or else you-know-who would what to know why, you know. But if I had grabbed them, it certainly would have been a learning experience. Learning to become a real woman, or at least as much of a real one as you can turn into in 8.6 seconds.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As of this morning, all of October's Freewill kidnapped stories are gone from NESARA News. It's likely some sort of morning housekeeping (they move them to the top of the heap), but it's just possible this was done on purpose.

As MacHaffie used to like to say, "Developing ..."
"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The stories are up on the site for me.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Found another possible candidate:

33 year old male, driving suspended, no insurance, unregistered vehicle, original traffic stop in January, fails to appear at court in March, bench warrant and $5,000 bond set, arrested 9/23, posts bond 9/25.

Still not perfect synch with the news articles.

But as an aside, god damn there are a lot of drunk drivers and people driving while suspended, just in one county.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Michigan was one of the early "Militia Movement" states and especially upstate, there is a lot of Sov like activity, you'll find that no license/no plates/no insurance is one of the most common combinations of traffic stops, with or without the added on DUI or possession of controlled substance (marijuana)

Along with Montana, parts of Texas, Maine and New Hampshire, Michigan is pretty ripe ground for this particular brand of crazy.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

As I said, any attempt to call the court, jail, sheriff or other official person isn't going to get you much help beyond "you can look it up online", this being because as public officials they aren't able to basically finger someone for what they're allegedly writing online in blogs and such, they don't know and bear some liability for pointing you in a direction that turns out to be wrong. A better source, and one likely to be much more cooperative might be reporters for the local papers, look for whoever covers the courts. If Freewill is a frequent flyer in woo woo land and has a history in the courts, as Freewill obviously does, its not at all unlikely that the court beat reporter knows exactly who we're looking for and if you give them the internet angle of crazy they might be getting something they could print out of it, a win-win! We're not talking the New York Times here, most of the local papers are weekly small town papers with 1 or 2 full time staff, I am somewhat familiar with Greyling, where this all started, its a very little town with a big hunting community in season and a National Guard base that dominates the place in the summer. Its not a stretch that in a 10 minute conversation you could have a guy goimng "Oh yeah, I know the guy, drives around a 1987 F-250 with more rust than paint, has "Kingdom of Heaven" plates on it along with 25 or so notices about it being "private conveyance not in commerce" and quotes from the Magna Carta, mostly the cops ignore the guy, but once in a while he gets all liquored up and gets a DUI and ends up in the tank for a week or so while they argue about if his name has capitol letters in it...once he had a gun in the truck and scared a poor deputy to death...but we're not real sticklers about open carry up here, especially during hunting season..I'll see what I can dig up, Bay County you say?

This should not be too hard to figure out...
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I think the Nesara news was updated, it now claims they've filed a federal action, maybe that can be easier to identify via pacer?

Here's the basic problem:

http://12.221.137.17/c74/c74_cases.php

The docket search lets you search if you know the case number or the name of the defendant, we have neither.

http://12.221.137.17/c74/c74_calendar.php

The calendar however lists everyone that has a scheduled hearing but only let's you go back a few days but is open ended towards the future. If we had been given the name of the county and judge earlier we could have been keeping tabs on the hearings to look for him earlier and catch him during the bond hearing. Since we don't know when Freewill's next hearing will be, that means needle in a haystack level of brute force searching.

I was able to reduce the total number by limiting it to cases being handled by the specific judge but that assumes that information is correct and also that the case information on their system has the judge listed.