"Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Post by Jeffrey »

I think I found our guy:

42 year old man, obscured obstructed plate, drove suspended x2, no insurance, $5,000 bond.

Case is from 2012, our man filed this on December 2012:
"JUDICIAL NOTICE:IN THE NATURE OF WRIT OR ERROR CORAM NOBIS W/DEMAND FOR DISMISSAL OR FOREIGN STATE(S) TO STATE THE PROPER JURUSDICTION" (WITH A LOT OF ATTACHMENTS)
The (lot of attachments) is how it's literally described on the court computer.

Files another notice saying :INDICATES HE'S IN "PROPRIA PERSONA" in January 2013.

In March 2013 he fails to show up to the scheduled jury trial, and disappears, a bench warrant is issued.

There is then a two year gap then on 10/16 court file is updated to indicate "defendant in custody".

Two cases open, one going to jury trial in November, other one still at pre-trial, the obstructed plate case closed with a default judgement of $169 fine.

The one caveat is, this guy was arrested 10/16 and not in September as Freewill claims to have been.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So one more update if anyone still gives a damn. I submitted a FOIA request to the Bay County court and have received their response today:

I am provisionally inclined to conclude that either Freewill does not exist or the information he has given us concerning his incarceration is false.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Jeffrey wrote:So one more update if anyone still gives a damn. I submitted a FOIA request to the Bay County court and have received their response today:

I am provisionally inclined to conclude that either Freewill does not exist or the information he has given us concerning his incarceration is false.
Well, I think your efforts to identify Freewill are appreciated and we are interested. But it is as you say, there is no real way to confirm either way who our scammer is. I tend to believe that the person you identified is worth betting on, we just have no absolute way of knowing. For all we know, someone is just using the guy's circumstances to create a Help Freewill With Money campaign.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've fallen into the doesn't exist camp. If Freewill actually existed the promoter of this scheme demanding money to save him would, at least inadvertantly, have given enough information to identify him at the level that Jeffery went. Also asking a quarter million without any details at all regarding even the basics of what the case is about except that Freewill is a brave freedom fighter who is being persecuted for our sins is a huge warning sign.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Burnaby49 wrote:I've fallen into the doesn't exist camp. If Freewill actually existed the promoter of this scheme demanding money to save him would, at least inadvertantly, have given enough information to identify him at the level that Jeffery went. Also asking a quarter million without any details at all regarding even the basics of what the case is about except that Freewill is a brave freedom fighter who is being persecuted for our sins is a huge warning sign.
What he said.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I think it's a lie, a scam, and a great money-raising opportunity. They say they raised enough money to bail Freewill out, but it hasn't happened yet and that's only bail, not court or taking those black-robed devils down a notch.

UPDATE:

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE SHOWN GENEROSITY AND SUPPORT IN COMING TO FREEWILL'S AID. WE'VE REACHED OUR IMMEDIATE FUNDING GOAL AND ARE WORKING ON OPENING COMMUNICATIONS WITH BAY COUNTY COURT TO NEGOTIATE AND EXECUTE FREEWILL'S RELEASE FROM JAIL. THIS DOESN'T MEAN HIS NEED FOR SUPPORT HAS ENDED. IT JUST MEANS WE'VE NOW GOT WHAT FREEWILL WAS INFORMED THEY WANT, AS OF OCT. 16TH, IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS RELEASE FROM JAIL (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THEIR TERMS FOR HIS RELEASE FROM THEIR PRESENT FRAUDULENT CLAIMS).

WE'RE ASKING FOR YOUR CONTINUED GENEROUS SUPPORT IN THE EVENT THAT FURTHER NEEDS ARISE, SUCH AS ADDITIONAL FILINGS AND EXPENSES IN FREEWILL'S STATE AND FEDERAL CASES.

If the legal system is so infallible, then why do Andy and Barney have upside down maps of Idaho and Nevada on the wall of the Mayberry Sheriff's office? Free Freewill now, and unleash Erasmus of America!

"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

These fuckers are yanking our chain. First they said:
Freewill's stint in the facilities of CRAWFORD COUNTY JAIL has come to an end. Two cases remain open, cases in which THE STATE OF MICHIGAN agents have filed illegal claims.
Now they say he's still in jail?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jeffrey wrote:These fuckers are yanking our chain. First they said:
Freewill's stint in the facilities of CRAWFORD COUNTY JAIL has come to an end. Two cases remain open, cases in which THE STATE OF MICHIGAN agents have filed illegal claims.
The donations probably stopped as soon as they said that he was out. Perhaps they are setting the suckers up for some last minute roadblock to his getting out that will require more donations to overcome. They are yanking the donor's chains, not ours.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote:These fuckers are yanking our chain. First they said:
Deeper in the paragraph.

Freewill's stint in the facilities of CRAWFORD COUNTY JAIL has come to an end. Two cases remain open, cases in which THE STATE OF MICHIGAN agents have filed illegal claims. The agents decreased their ransom demands when it became apparent that Freewill would not submit to them and their liability for false imprisonment was quickly racking up into the tens and hundreds of millions of dollars in damages. Freewill's friends paid enough of the demanded amount to get Freewill released from captivity in CRAWFORD COUNTY JAIL facilitites. The same day, agents for BAY COUNTY SHERIFF "arrested" (kidnapped according to bona fide law) Freewill to hold him for ransom in BAY COUNTY JAIL facilities on virtually identical claims, again filed by agents for THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, including JUDGE DAWN A KLIDA, Judge Dawn A Klida, Dawn Klida, KURT C ASBURY PROSECUTING ATTORNEY, Kurt C Asbury Prosecuting Attorney, and Kurt Asbury. According to a source close to Freewill, at the arraignment hearing the following day, Oct. 16th, the presiding Judge, a Judge who Freewill has faced in the past and put in her lawfull place, a Judge who wanted a piece of Freewill afterward but had her hands tied, a Judge who wanted to take advantage of holding Freewill captive to prevent him from accessing documents to stand up to her again as she intended to stick it to him, Judge Dawn A Klida, decided or was instructed to remove herself from the case, either to limit her personal liability in the matter and/or the liability of her employer in the matter.

Also note that this, Bay Co. case, WAS on October 16th - if Jeffrey's October 16th person is from Bay county and the name also comes up in late August or early to mid September...
"Follow the Money"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well I suck at reading apparently.

Given this new information I am happy to announce the identity of Freewill.

*drumroll*

Freewill is none other than Destry Payne born 1973. The current charges etc are described above.

And now that we have his name, it's just a simple matter of looking up what he was picked for in Crawford county:

License plate violation on 9/24/2015
Posession of marijuana
Operating without security
Operating while license suspended
Operating suspended vehicle.

Nothing on the records that would justify $250,000 in legal bills.

Appears he had a twitter account at one point:

https://twitter.com/destry3535

On February 2011 he announced: Running for Common Law Judge for Crawford Co. MI in 2012

I assume that went nowhere.

Some posts by him on the Ron Paul forum:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread ... n-Michigan
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And here is the full chronological case history:

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The one caveat is, this guy was arrested 10/16 and not in September as Freewill claims to have been
Actually, a careful reading suggests that is right. He was released from custody in Crawford County on the 16th October, and immediately arrested at the jail by a deputy from Bay County, who apparently was picking him up on the outstanding warrant. Makes perfect sense to me.

Okay, next time I'll read the rest of the thread before I pipe in to say what has already been said....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like our boy is a frequent flier, and judging by some of what he's published at McHalfwit's sump it all sounds about right, that he'd get nailed for the same thing in multiple counties, some people are just bone stupid and he sounds like a prime candidate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Good job, Jeffrey - persistence pays off.

Now does this info get shared with Nesara News? And will it make a difference? Or will they purge it?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I wouldn't bet on it lasting as long as it takes to post it. They seem to be severely allergic to reality over there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I guess someone should tip off Nesara News that their boy Freewill is in jail for skipping on his trial and given that his jury trial is already scheduled has zero need for a $250,000 defense fund.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

That's our donkey.

Remember how he said he was suing everyone in federal court? Well, his grand plan was to remove Michigan state criminal proceedings to federal court. He tried. 15-cv-13307 (MIED). The District Court remanded sua sponte. If you are seriously bored, try reading the first 50 pages of his 250-page removal notice. Anyone who wants the other 200 pages - well, you can pay PACER yourself.

I especially like the note beginning at the bottom of page 22 (of the pdf - the actual document is unpaginated). It begins:
donkey wrote:Please note: this entire package is ALL DAMN SERIOUS LAW. I COPIED IT ALL JUST AS A COURTESY FOR YOU. SO YOU CAN REACH OUT AND READ IT AS YOU GO, WITHOUT THE HASTLE (sic) OF LOOKING IT ALL UP, AS A KINDNESS AND NOT AS A KNOW IT ALL SMART ASS ...
Quite right, actually. Payne isn't a know-it-all smartass. He's a know-it-all dumbass.
I WILL LEAN (sic) YOU AND ATTACH EVERYTHING YOU OWN OR CONTROL
Now that may get Payne into federal court. As a defendant. Success!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I WILL LEAN (sic) YOU
I guess we've found ourselves a smooth criminal.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, I only glimpsed through the first 30 pages. I am convinced that there is no way that Destry Payne could have been arrested with marijuana in his possession - he would have had to smoke all of it and then some before the arrest to come up with the stream-of-consciousness gibberish in those pages. Seriously, some of those pages looked as though Erasmus of America had ghost-written them for Destry.

notorial dissent

I think it is a pretty good bet that Payne is our boy. That stream of collective unconscious filing matches a lot of what was said and posted on McHalfwit's sump, and level of sheer unadulterated sovict stupid displayed is a good match. It really is an amazing agglomeration of illegible twaddle. At 250 pages I can see why the court round filed it, I barely made it in to it before my eyes gave out.