"Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The invaluable Nesaranews contributor and reporter, "Freewill" has been kidnapped and held for ransom, extortion and fraud by an out-of-control Judge and his coherts.

A ransom demand has been received and more are expected. Fraudulent administrative proceedings have been and continue to be executed against Freewill, based upon and using falsified complaints.

Please see associated post, dated Sept. 13, for additional details.

Freewill needs support to help him stand up for himself and fight back, not just for his own welfare, but for his family's, as well as the public at large. Please, stand with us, in holding Freewill's captors accountable.

Your heart, generosity and aid are greatly appreciated and most welcome.

Sunday, September 13, 2015
Highly-Valued Nesaranews Reporter [Freewill] Kidnapped! Please help if you can

Highly-Valued Nesaranews Reporter [Freewill] Kidnapped
and Held for the Purpose of Collecting Funds
via Ransom, Extortion, and Fraud

Nesaranews values all of its contributors, reporters and readers. I wish to thank each and every one of you for your time, efforts and invaluable information.

It has come to my attention that one of Nesaranews' most- valued contributors is in dire distress, as a result of crimes being inflicted upon him. You know this individual as "Freewill". Any aid you are in a position to provide is greatly appreciated.

A flesh and blood man, identified here as D. J., has been living on the land of Michigan as a free man for the past several years. The man has rejected servitude status, also known as Citizenship, under the corporate UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, as well as servitude status under the corporate STATE OF MICHIGAN, vis-a-vis notifying theses parties of the cancellation of any and all contracts with them, their franchises and agents. D. J. has filed a signed and sealed Act of State, in which he declared his intentions and desire to severe all ties to these corporate entities, into the records of STATE OF MICHIGAN, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and the international court in The Hague. D. J. also copyrighted the name of the corporate entity which phonetically mimics his Christian and sur- names, and removed this corporate entity to foreign soil to place it outside of the legal reach and jurisdiction of the corporations UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, STATE OF MICHIGAN, their franchises, subsidiaries and agents. In doing so, D. J. stood up for himself, and indirectly for all of us, to declare to the corporations which are merely acting as government, and acting rather illegally and unlawfully at that, the supreme law of the land still stands and he [D. J.] stands upon it, juxtaposed to these corporations, their franchises and subsidiaries, and their agents.

The corporation STATE OF MICHIGAN, its franchises and subsidiaries, as well as its agents, and unwitting third-parties which have been drawn into contract to attend to unlawfull and illegal activities, have engaged in criminal activites, including kidnapping, kidnapping with intent to hold for ransom, extortion, and fraud, thereby inflicting direct damages upon D. J., as well as indirect damages upon those who attempt to render aid to D. J. Falsified and fraudulent complaints have been filed against D. J. The intent, on the part of a number of subsidiaries and agents of and for the corporation STATE OF MICHIGAN, to force D. J. to re-enter into contracts with them, as well as intent to impose penalties under past terms of past [fraudulent] contracts, is obvious. These corporate parties want to force a free man back into servitude to them and want to exact revenge upon him for calling them out on their lack of legal standing (Refer to the bankruptcy of 1933, applicable to all corporations acting as governmental bodies, from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and STATE OF MICHIGAN, to all departments, agencies, agents, municipalities, including courts and law enforcement entities; All of these corporations have remained bankrupt, see H.J.Res. 192 (June 5th, 1933), hence the perpetual issuance, trade in, and collection of notes of debt, a fiat form of currency, in financial transactions); if successfull, these corporations, their employees and agents will acquire ill-gotten gains through the victimization of D. J., a man who has worked hard through Nesaranews and through his daily interactions everyone he encounters to enlighten all of us as to the criminal and evil activities which have been and continue to go on around each and every one of us.

It being a fact that the local franchises, subsidiaries, and/or agents of and for the corporation STATE OF MICHIGAN have proven unwilling to abide by bonafide laws and administrative statutes in the matter, parties engaged in rendering aid to D. J. wish to remove the matter from STATE OF MICHIGAN's administration to administration in federal court to raise awareness of the illegal activities which are transpiring in the matter, as well as to put it to the parent corporation, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to ensure that any illegal activities being conducted under license and/or sub-license from UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, are ceased and and the victim is compensated for the damages done to him.

Now D. J. needs our help and your help to get his day and regain his freedom from this evil cabelle. We need to step forward and give him that much needed help, for the sake of justice and for the sake and well-being of D. J. and his family, as well as for our sakes, vis-a-vis continued benefit from D. J.'s insight, information and efforts. Please send your generous donations to the address listed below to get that much needed help to D.J. Thank you, in advance, for your kindness. It is much appreciated.

Most respectfully;
Date: 13 Sept 2015 ______D. Pay~~~_______

SEND TO ADDRESS LISTED BELOW:

Please email me for direct contact information and to make arrangements for donations or other aid to assist Nesaranews in freeing its valued reporter and contributor and clearing his good name of the fraudulent charges brought against him. Means for donations online and via Post Office Box are in the works and will be posted shortly.

Posted by Freewill at 10:33 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous September 13, 2015 at 11:42 PM
YOW! I sincerely hope he is alright! He has wonderfully continued on in the wake of the esteemed John McHaffie! Giving money, I am afraid, won't help much. What he really needs is someone to stand with him and let them know they are the ones in thw rwrong, not him!
JMHO - YMMV
DS
BTW. . . How did he post that message?

Anonymous September 14, 2015 at 1:35 AM
By Magic....Are you part of the snooping cabal???

Anonymous September 13, 2015 at 11:47 PM
Without Prejudice
UCC 1-308
This places Courts in common law

Anonymous September 14, 2015 at 12:26 AM
The UCC Connection - How the Uniform Commercial Code 'secretly took over' the world
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: "Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Post by wserra »

Anybody know who "Freewill" is?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

I can't decipher what he was "kidnapped" for.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote:Anybody know who "Freewill" is?
He seems to have slipped by us. Almost nothing of consequence shows up on Google. However I did find a new source of Erasmus craziness for DK;

http://www.nesaranetwork.com/

BEAU BIDEN DIES AT THE END OF MAY, 2015. THE SON OF VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN WAS GOOD LOOKING, INTELLIGENT, BRIGHT FUTURE AND DIED OF BRAIN CANCER. IF AMERICA WAS A FREE NATION NOW, HE WOULD NOT HAVE DIED BUT LIKELY HAVE LIVED TO A RIPE OLD AGE IN AMERICA. I, ERASMUS OF AMERICA, HAD ADVANCED COLON CANCER FOR A LONG WHILE I THINK AROUND 1997. I SUDDENLY HAD AN IDEA HOW TO USE NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO CURE MY ADVANCED COLON CANCER. I TESTED MY IDEA OUT AND 7 DAYS LATER THE ADVANCED COLON CANCER PASSED OUT OF MY BODY AND IT HAS NEVER RETURNED. THIS IS 2015 NOW AND YEARS LATER AND THE CANCER NEVER RETURNED. THIS SAME TACTIC ALSO ELIMINATED TWO TUMORS ON ME IN 4 DAYS FLAT AND LEFT NO SCAR. UNDER AMERICAN LAW, I WOULD BE LABELLED A CRIMINAL IF I TOLD YOU I APPARENTLY FOUND A CURE FOR THE ADVANCED COLON CANCER AND TWO TUMORS – ONE BEING ON MY LEFT ARM AND ONE LARGE ONE ON MY FACE, – IF I SAID THAT I HAD FOUND AN APPARENT CURE FOR SOME OR ALL CANCERS, THE WRATH OF WASHINGTON LAW WOULD HAVE BEEN MOBILIZED TO DESTROY ME AT ALL COSTS. ESPECIALLY IF I OFFERED TO SELL TO YOU THE NATURAL INGREDIENTS I USED TO CURE AND GET RID OF THE CANCERS WITHIN MY BODY.

•Beau Biden, Vice President Joe Biden’s Son, Dies at 46 …
http://www.nytimes.com/…/joseph-r-biden ... –president

The New York Times
4 days ago – Beau Biden, Vice President Joe Biden’s Son, Dies at 46. WASHINGTON — Joseph R. Biden III, the former attorney general of Delaware and the elder son of Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., died on Saturday in Bethesda, Md. He was 46. The cause was brain cancer, his father said.

IF I LIVED IN A FREE AMERICA AND NOT AN ANTI-HEALTH POLICE STATE IN AMERICA, I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE SAVED THE LIFE OF THE SON OF VICE PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN WITH MY NATURAL INGREDIENT ANSWER. IF NOT, I FIGURE THAT THERE ARE LIKELY THREE DOZEN OR MORE OTHER CURES FOR CANCER WHICH PRIVATE CITIZENS OF AMERICA DEVELOPED AND WORKED TO CURE CANCER IN THEMSELVES OR MAYBE SOME OTHERS THAT THEY KNEW WHO ALSO TRIED THEIR ANSWER AND IT WORKED! THEY WOULD BE TREATED AS CRIMINALS UNDER AMERICAN LAW TO SELL THE INGREDIENTS THAT CURED THEM OF CANCER AND SAY SUCH AS THEY BELIEVED THAT THIS WOULD BE A CURE FOR SOME, MUCH OR ALL OF CANCER. BY CENSORSHIP OF GREAT DISCOVERIES IN AMERICAN HEALTH LIKE THIS, WASH.,D C. ENGAGES IN A CONSPIRACY OF MASS GENOCIDE TO MURDER MILLIONS OF AMERICANS WHO MIGHT HAVE HAD A GOOD CHANCE OF LIVING IF WORKING ANSWERS TO CURE CANCER HAD NOT BEEN CENSORED AND SUPPRESSED FROM THEM BY WASH., D.C. AMERICA IS NOT A FREE NATION WHEN YOU USE FREEDOM OF THE PRESS TO PUBLICIZE A GREAT DISCOVERY YOU MADE IN HEALTH AND THEN WASHINGTON LAW TREATS YOU AS A CRIMINAL FOR TELLING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE TRUTH WHAT YOU DISCOVERED BY EXPERIMENT OR ACCIDENT.

I TOOK AN AMERICAN CAR GETTING AROUND 17 TO 18 1/2 MILES PER GALLON AND THOUGHT THE CAR ENGINE WAS USING POORLY THE LAWS OF PHYSICS FOR GOOD PERFORMANCE. I HAD STUDIED WITH AN ENGINEERING SCHOOL YEARS EARLIER. THIS WAS IN 1979. WITH LESS THAN PROBABLY $50 IN SUPPLIES, I GOT THE CAR TO GO UP TO 94 MILES PER GALLON IN A PUBLICLY WITNESSED TEST IN MY AREA. BEFORE IT WAS OVER, I HAD HUNDREDS OF LOCAL CARS SUPPLIED TO TEST MY IDEAS WITH. PRETTY SOON I FOUND NEARLY ALL CARS COULD HAVE THEIR GAS MILEAGE GREATLY INCREASED IF YOU FOUND OUT WHAT WAS HOLDING THEM DOWN TO LOWER GAS MILEAGE. NORMALLY IF A CAR WAS RESISTANT TO INCREASED GAS MILEAGE, OFTEN THE LIST INCLUDED THERE WAS CARBON BUILDUP THAT NEEDED TO BE CLEANED OUT OF THE CAR ENGINE OR POOR TIMING OR INSUFFICIENT AIR TO SUPPORT FULL COMBUSTION. I SOON RECEIVED THREATS OF LEGAL FRAME-UPS AND IMPLIED MURDER BY APPARENTLY PART OF THE OIL CARTEL IF I DID NOT STOP THIS RESEARCH PROJECT WITH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN CARS. ALSO, WASHINGTON LAW WOULD BE USED TO BLOCK ME FROM PROMOTING THESE ANSWERS FOUND WITH EXPERIMENTING WITH HUNDREDS OF CARS TO PEOPLE ACROSS AMERICA.

IN A FREE AMERICA, YOU COULD HAVE MUCH MORE ECONOMICAL CARS TO DRIVE THAN WHAT WASH., D.C. ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE. WASHINGTON LAW OFTEN PUSHES CORRUPT ENGINEERING AND CORRUPT HEALTH ANSWERS TO WORK WITH CORRUPT CORPORATIONS, ETC. NOT OUT TO SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BUT ONLY
THEMSELVES.

I LIVED IN THE WASH., D.C. AREA FOR YEARS AND GRADUALLY FOUND OUT HOW TOTALLY CORRUPT WASH., D.C. REALLY WAS BUT COVERED ITSELF BY PROPAGANDA SPINS TO MAKE LEADERS SOUND FAR BETTER THAN THEY WERE IN REALITY. WASHINGTON, D.C. IS THE LAND OF THE SMALL AND BIG LIES BUT MAKE THEM SOUND LIKE THE TRUTH BY TRICKS OF POLITICAL CON ARTISTS. THERE ARE PROBABLY LOTS OF PEOPLE IN FEDERAL AGENCIES WHO WOULD LIKE TO TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE TRUTH, BUT IT IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR FEDERAL CAREER TO BE TOO HONEST IN WHAT YOU SAY TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC CONCERNING THE TRUTH IN WASH., D.C.

I HAD IT REPORTED TO ME WHILE IN WASH., D.C., AS I HAD A LOT OF SECRET FRIENDS WHO LIKED MY HONESTY IN STATEMENTS, THAT I WAS CALLED A “LOOSE CANNON” BY SOME SOURCES IN WASH., D.C. SUCH AS IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE WHO DID NOT LIKE FOR ME TO TELL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE TRUTH IN AREAS THEY WERE TRYING TO HIDE THE TRUTH FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. WASH., D.C. OFTEN TRIES TO CONTROL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY NATIONAL ILLUSIONS (MATRIX TYPE SOCIETY) ENGINEERED BY CONTROLLED LIES AND CENSORSHIP OF THE TRUTH BY WASHINGTON ELEMENTS WHO WERE GOOD AT LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

TELLING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TOO MUCH TRUTH CAN MAKE YOU THE TARGET OF WASH., D.C. WITH “DIRTY TRICK” SMEAR CAMPAIGNS. FOR EXAMPLE. I WROTE A NATIONAL REPORT “QUOTES OF PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN” ON MAY 30, 2015 AND THEN ADDED MORE COMMENTS AFTER TRASHING OF IT BY OBAMA BOYS DIRTY TRICK HACKING OF THE REPORT. FOR EXAMPLE, I USED THE REFERENCE “JADE HELM 15 MILITARY EXERCISES” 5 TIMES IN COMMENTS WITH THIS REPORT AFTERWARDS. I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I SAW THE JADE HELM REFERENCE TWICE IN THE COMMENTS AND JESSE HELM 3 TIMES IN THE COMMENTS. JESSE HELM WAS A FORMER U.S. SENATOR FROM THE SOUTH. I CORRECTED TWO OF THE THREE JESSE HELM REFERENCES BACK TO JADE HELM AND WAS GOING TO CORRECT THE THIRD ONE AFTER CHECKING THE REST OF THE REPORT FOR ANY OTHER TYPO ERRORS. I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I FOUND THE CORRECTED JESSE HELM REFERENCES RETURNED TO JESSE HELM AFTER BEING CORRECTED TO THE CORRECT REFERENCE OF JADE HELM REFERENCE. WITH ANOTHER PERSON WITH ME, WE FIGURED OUT THAT THEY USED A HACKING TRICK TO MAKE JADE HELM BOUNCE BACK TO THE WRONG REFERENCE OF JESSE HELM AFTER BEING CORRECTED. IT WAS THEIR JOKE ON ME AND THE READING PUBLIC TO ALTER THIS IN THE REPORT TO TRY AND MAKE ME LOOK DUMB OR A FOOL WHO DIDN’T EVEN KNOW THE NAME OF THE SUBJECT THAT HE WAS WRITING ABOUT. THEY PULLED A FEW OTHER HACKING TRICKS AS WELL IT APPEARS TO SABOTAGE AND TRASH MY NATIONAL REPORT OF “QUOTES OF PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN” FIRST DONE ON MAY 30, 2015.

AS THIS ILLUSTRATES, WASHINGTON, D.C. IS A CRIMINAL GOVERNMENT WILDLY OUT OF CONTROL UNDER OBAMA AT THE WHITE HOUSE. IN MY EXPANDED QUOTES OF PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN THAT YOU NEVER SAW DUE TO FEDERAL OBAMA BOY DIRTY TRICKS HACKING ON THE INTERNET OF THE ORIGINAL REPORT, I SAID THAT IF THE JADE HELM 15 MILITARY EXERCISES WERE NOT DROPPED AND SWIFTLY, I WOULD HIT THE MILITARY COMMANDERS OF THIS WITH $2,000 TRILLION LAWSUITS BASED UPON THE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY OWED ME BY WASH., D.C. FOR THE CRIMINAL SUPPRESSION OF MY FATHER’S VATICAN ENDORSED INDUSTRIAL FOOD PROCESS FOR AROUND 50 YEARS NOW IN COLOSSAL CRIMINAL VIOLATION OF THE GENOCIDE TREATY SIGNED INTO AMERICAN NATIONAL LAW BY PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN. IN AN EARLIER REPORT, I GAVE INDICATION THAT BUSINESS MATH INDICATED JUSTIFICATION FOR SUING FOR EVEN $660 TRILLION IN DAMAGES MEMBERS OF CONGRESS, HEADS AND EVEN PERSONNEL OF FEDERAL AGENCIES IF NECESSARY. OUR ILLEGAL OCCUPANT IN THE WHITE HOUSE CAN ALSO BE SUED WHO ONCE ADMITTED BEFORE RUNNING FOR THE WHITE HOUSE THAT HE WAS BORN ABROAD AND WAS NOT AN AMERICAN CITIZEN IN EFFECT (BUT BRITISH!) AS HIS FATHER WAS A BRITISH CITIZEN. HE GOT RECORDED ON THIS AND THE VIDEO RECORDING PLAYED ON THE INTERNET FOR THOSE INTERESTED. IT WAS LISTED WITH NESARA NEWS AND ELSEWHERE TO LISTEN TO AND WATCH. AND THE DAUGHTER I UNDERSTAND OF THE FAMOUS JOHN WAYNE WAS A LAWYER AND SHOWED MASSIVE LEGAL FRAUD WITH THE CLAIMED BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR OBAMA IN HAWAII. SHE NAILED HIM GOOD AND WOULD STAND UP IN ANY COURT OF LAW IN THE WORLD! THIS OBAMA IS A PROFESSIONAL LIAR AND FULL OF EVIL TRAITS ONCE YOU STUDY HIM CLOSELY AS PROFESSIONAL MILITARY INTELLIGENCE WOULD. HE IS THE PROFESSIONAL WRECKING CREW TO DESTROY AMERICA AS A NATION IF YOU LET HIM! HE HATES AMERICA AND WANTS TO GIVE COMMUNISM AND ISLAM THE CONQUEST OF AMERICA FROM WITHIN. AS ABRAHAM LINCOLN ONCE SAID, America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln
HE OBAMA BY FORCING THE JADE HELM 15 MILITARY EXERCISES AND OTHER THINGS THAT WILL RALLY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO STOP EVIL ACTS FROM WASH., D.C. THREATENS THE SURVIVAL OF THE ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, ETC. WHEN THE JADE HELM 15 MILITARY EXERCISES GET INVESTIGATED IF THEY ARE CARRIED OUT AND TRY TO TAKE OVER AMERICA MILITARILY AS PLANNED, THIS WILL FORCE THE INVESTIGATION INTO WHO WAS REALLY BEHIND THIS AND THIS WILL WIPE OUT THE ROCKEFELLERS, ROTHSCHILDS, AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THEIR SECRET RULING CLASS GROUP. THEY GET ARRESTED FOR CONSPIRACY TO MASS KILL AMERICANS, THEIR WEALTH GETS CONFISCATED WORLDWIDE, AND THEY BECOME FUGITIVES LIKE NAZI WAR CRIME CRIMINALS OF WORLD WAR II AND HUNTED DOWN ALL OVER THE EARTH INCLUDING IN THEIR SECRET HOLES OR CITIES UNDERGROUND AS STRONGLY RUMORED ABOUT. AND MY $3,000 TRILLION INTERNATIONAL LAWSUIT UNDER AUTHORITY OF THE GENOCIDE TREATY WILL NOT COVER JUST ALL COMMANDERS AND SOLDIERS IN THIS PLANNED MILITARY TAKEOVER OF AMERICA AS ELEMENTS IN JADE HELM 15 HAVE ALREADY STATED ON THE INTERNET. THEY WANT NO PART IN TAKING OVER AMERICA AND KILLING OFF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS TO MAKE OBAMA LIFETIME DICTATOR OF AMERICA SO EXPOSED PARTS OF HOW THE PLAN WORKS BEHIND JADE HELM 15 MILITARY EXERCISES. ANY FOREIGN SOLDIERS SERVE IN THIS, THEIR GOVERNMENTS AND NATIONS ALSO GET SUED FOR $3,000 TRILLION IN DAMAGES IN THE INTERNATIONAL LAWSUIT WHICH WE EXPECT FROM 100 TO 200 NATIONS TO BACK US IN FILING IN THEIR NATIONAL COURTS, THE HAGUE, ETC. AND THE ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, ETC. GET FLUSHED OUT BY WORLD INVESTIGATION AS THE BOSSES WHO SET THIS UP AND THEY WILL BE HUNTED DOWN LIKE RATS ACROSS THE WORLD UNTIL CAUGHT AND THEN EXECUTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL LAW I WOULD ASSUME. AND MY LAWSUIT WILL SEE THAT THEIR ASSETS BE TURNED OVER TO VICTIMS THAT THEY HAVE CREATED IN AMERICA AND OTHER NATIONS. THE $3,000,000 TRILLION LAWSUIT OR LAWSUITS IS FAR BIGGER THAN ACTUAL DAMAGES, BUT STRONGLY REPRESENTS ALSO PUNITIVE DAMAGES TOWARDS THOSE WILLING TO KILL OFF SO MANY PEOPLE IN AMERICA AND ACROSS THE WORLD. MY EARLIER COMMENTS WITH THE QUOTES OF PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN REPORT SHOWS HOW JADE HELM 15 MILITARY EXERCISES COULD TRIGGER OFF THE DEATH OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD AND ALL NATIONS WANTING BECAUSE OF THIS TO HANG OR EXECUTE BY OTHER MEANS THOSE MILITARY WHO WERE INVOLVED IN IT. ALSO, ROTHSCHILDS, ROCKEFELLERS, ETC., I SUSPECT THAT THESE NATIONS WILL WANT TO ARRANGE THAT YOU GET TO MEET YOUR MAKER IN THE HEREAFTER A LOT FASTER THAN YOU HAD ORIGINALLY PLANNED ON THIS EARTH!

BECAUSE THE FEDERAL OBAMA BOYS PROBABLY WENT TO ALL THIS EFFORT TO SABOTAGE THE QUOTES OF PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN REPORT BECAUSE WE ALSO HAD AN OFFER OF 10 TIMES USUAL CREDIT IN OUR OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM FOR EVERY $25 LOAN CREDIT IN THIS PROGRAM PLACED NOW THROUGH JUNE 14, 2015, THE PLAN IS YOU GET 10 TIMES MORE LOAN MONEY BACK AND 10 TIMES MORE INCOME FOR 30 YEARS FROM THE WORLD FOOD INDUSTRY THAT WILL BE SET UP THROUGH THE OMNI LAW. THEY TRIED TO BLOCK YOU FROM FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS. WE DON’T FALL FOR THE OBAMA BOY TRICKS OF THE FEDS WORKING FOR OBAMA INSTEAD OF AMERICA AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! THIS 10 TIMES OFFER FOR THE OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM OFFER IS CAPPED AT ONCE $10,000 MAXIMUM TOTAL IS RECEIVED IN IT, THIS 10 TIMES OFFER IS OVER OR ONCE JUNE 14, 2015 IS OVER. THIS IS JUST TO ESPECIALLY REWARD THOSE WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF AMERICA BY BACKING US!

I LIVED IN WASH., D.C. FOR YEARS. ONLY PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW IS GOING TO MAKE WASH., D.C. AN HONEST NATIONAL GOVERNMENT AGAIN. AND IT STRENGTHENS THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS BY PLACING THEM BACK INTO NATIONAL LAW AS THE REQUIRED NATIONAL LAW AND AUTHORITY TO GOVERN WASH., D.C. AND AMERICA BY. THE OMNI LAW IS SHOWN ON OUR WEBSITE http://WWW.FASTBOOMAMERICANECONOMY.COM OUR EMAIL IS FASTBOOMAMERICANECONOMY.COM@GMAIL.COM . OUR MAILING ADDRESS FOR ORDERS OF PRODUCTS AND LOAN PAYMENTS FOR OUR OMNI LAW TO BE PASSED EVEN IN 2015 IS NIFI, P.O. BOX 1465 SENECA, SC 29679 . MAKE CHECKS, ETC. OUT TO NIFI AND TELL US WHAT THE PAYMENT IS FOR. FULL NAME OF THE OMNI LAW IS “THE OMNIBUS CIVIL RIGHTS ACT FOR AMERICA” AND WILL BE ADDED TO THE U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS TO MAKE SURE THAT GOVERNMENT IS NOW THE SERVANT OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INSTEAD OF THEIR INTENDED MASTER.
PASS THIS REPORT AROUND. LET’S WAKE AMERICA UP AND RESTORE THE FREEDOMS TO AMERICA THAT AMERICA WAS FOUNDED UPON IN 1776!

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER WHO HAS WON A NUMBER OF STUNNING LEGAL VICTORIES OVER THE YEARS BY STRATEGIES THE OTHER SIDE COULD NOT DEFEAT! AND THE STRATEGY BEHIND THIS PLANNED OMNI LAW IS DESIGNED TO RESTORE THE SERIOUS LEGAL RIGHTS BACK TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, BOOM THE NATIONAL ECONOMY, AND MAKE AMERICA TRULY A FREE NATION AGAIN. WHEN THE LEGAL RIGHTS ARE RESTORED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT ENABLED THEM TO MAKE THE AMERICAN ECONOMY THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD, WE WILL REPEAT HISTORY AND MAKE AMERICA THE TRUE ECONOMIC LEADER OF THE WORLD AGAIN BUT UPON GOOD AND SOUND TERMS, NOT THE BAD POLICIES OF THE ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT CROWD! AS THE BIBLE SAYS, “LET THE WEAK NOW SAY I AM STRONG,” AND WE CAN TAKE BACK AMERICA EVEN IN 2015 IF YOU WILL STAND UP WITH ME AND OTHER AMERICANS TO TAKE BACK AMERICA AND NOW!)
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote:I can't decipher what he was "kidnapped" for.
Nobody can. It's the nature of this sort of hyperbolic rant. What I assume is that he was arrested for something, had papers served, or maybe even got a traffic ticket.
wserra wrote:Anybody know who "Freewill" is?
Nope, but he or "Dan" may be from the future (OK, not far in the future, but 2 1/4 days isn't chickenfeed either).

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Highly-Valued Nesaranews Reporter [Freewill] Kidnapped! Please help if you can
Read it Here, for a Man to Claim his Freedom from the Corporate Bankers:

Posted by Dan at 6:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'll donate some Iraqi dinar and Vietnamese dong to his defense fund.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

There have been a lot of comments at NESARA News about this, most lacking lucidity. However, on one thread all but 2 of 7 comments were removed, leaving these:

Tracey Cooke September 15, 2015 at 8:44 AM

Are you serious? where is Freewill??

Freewill September 15, 2015 at 10:48 PM

To Tracey, and to all,

He's in a jail. In part, one of the local Judges has chosen to permit charges for offenses under motor vehicle code, such as "driving without a license," rather than acknowledging and pointing out to the plaintiff Freewill's, and everyone's, lawfull right to travel by the means of the day (recall that the act of driving is defined legally as the act of transporting people or goods for profit, where the profit is realized profit through corporate operation). The corporations involved were and remain the corporations which present themselves as the court, sheriff, prosecutor, plaintiff and their agents; the commerce involved was and remains the commercial activities of the corporations responsible for facilitating, conducting and executing the proceedings. The remaining "offenses" are quite dubious, and may seem to reflect poorly on Freewill at first glance, but being made aware of a few critical facts which have been excluded from the proceedings and court records, or simply disregarded or minimized in the cases, it's safe to state there are elements of fraud in the remaining offenses, fraud not committed by Freewill, but rather by individuals who have initiated and have been conducting and executing the proceedings against Freewill. There is a strong resemblance to the fraudulent home foreclosure cases which continue to pop up: a number of the corporatized courts are accepting, and sometimes even fabricating, cases which are built upon falsified bs and are carried through with for the profits the cases bring in, regardless of the damages such activity generates. Freewill is being subjected to such proceedings. And, because Freewill stood up for his rights and has has been known to do so in the past, even with the same judge, this time the judge appears to have abandoned all due caution and allowed his anger, arrogance and greed to dictate his actions in the proceedings. This judge really needs to answer for his actions, in full view of a jury. Hence the request for support.

So, he got arrested for driving without a license and, apparently as a result of previous interactions with the authorities, been put in jail. There seem to be other charges too, which "may seem to reflect poorly on Freewill at first glance," and have something to do with fraud. Why am I not surprised?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Perhaps this has something to do with Freewill's legal problems. From the Dinar RV thread last June.

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story
Postby Deep Knight » Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:57 am

Monday, June 8, 2015
ALERT ALERT = USE YOUR DINAR = ALERT ALERT

I suggest everyone who has Dinar to bring them
forward for paying bills and making large
purchases. I have had personal success with a rate of
$95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency.
You people need to get creative and try. Pay off
foreclosures, Buy a home or new truck. Do
something and try.

~Freewill

I have to amend this post because it slipped my mind of most Americans being dumbed down by the cabals... You people need to comprehend what I said in this post.
There is NO exchange!!!!!!!!!!
There is NO revalue!!!!!!!!!!!!

I simply was a part of a private contract between a Title 15 U.S.C. debt collector representing the state and me! The state accepted Dinar as payment at a rate I Thought of and stated as per my powers noted in the Tenth Amendment! They accepted and the debt was paid! I am urging others to try to use the Dinar, not exchange! Can it get any simpler than this???

I will say it again!!

I will say it again!!

I will say it again!!
~Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 6:57 PM

9 comments:

Anonymous June 8, 2015 at 8:27 PM
I have over 1 MILLION Dinar.
They are still almost worthless.

Freewill June 9, 2015 at 12:33 AM
Anything is worthless until you have a use for it.
Mine is not worthless as I just paid off a $6,000 claim the state had against my estate.

At $95 per Dinar, that would be 65.16 Dinars. How exactly did Freewill do this, considering the size of the denominations? 50, 250, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, and 25,000 dinars. Perhaps he invested in coins?

Anonymous June 8, 2015 at 8:48 PM
Yes!! I TOTALLY agree! Do something & try... the time of waiting around for someone else to do something is OVER!!
Why wait for the system to change? Do you really expect that it will correct itself??
WE are the ones we've been waiting for!! Time to 'make it rain' brothers & sisters!!! :))
Don't forget to 'pay it forward'... no more division... we are all in this together.

Freewill June 8, 2015 at 11:58 PM
Ladies and gentlemen.. What we have here is a commenter with intelligence! Awesome positive comment! Go for it!
Worst thing that can happen is being denied...

Anonymous June 8, 2015 at 9:42 PM
Give us more information please. I find $95 per Dinar hard to believe, but I will check it out.

Freewill June 8, 2015 at 11:36 PM
How are you going to check it out? Call the deputy that accepted the 50 Dinar notes from me? That was a contract between him representing the state and me. Has absolutely nothing to do with any numbers elsewhere.
If I offer to pay my babysitter $20 per hour in Michigan, are you going to verify that with the Chamber of Commerce in your state that is the rate?

Guest 482 June 8, 2015 at 10:58 PM

Iraq IQD Iraqi Dinar 1,170.0 01 Mar 2010 History
The UN Treasury still has the same old rate. Where has it revalued?

Freewill June 8, 2015 at 11:38 PM
If you find out where it has revalued, let me know. What I did was a private contract between me and the state's debt collector that was representing the state.

Freewill June 9, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Feel as if I want to go ballistic on the next commenter that asks anything about exchanges or revalues!
There are NONE at this time!!!!
Read the post completely before posting something stupid!

There's also this from the Dinares Guru site:

MESSAGE OF FREEWAY BILL, 9 JUNE
FWIW A MESSAGE FROM ~FREEWILL
I suggest everyone who has Dinar to bring them
forward for paying bills and making large
purchases. I have had personal success with a rate of
$95 per Dinar paying to a corporation U.S. agency.
You people need to get creative and try. Pay off
foreclosures, Buy a home or new truck. Do
something and try. By the way, that $95 per Dinar
is a number I created and used with an accepted contract.

~Freewill

~Freewill
(Admin)
..I paid a $6,000.00 corporate state claim with two 50 Dinar notes and they owe me $3,500.00 in change. They state's debt collector informed me the state acceps Dinar for payment and I stated the rate at a $95 oil rate per Dinar. The state accepted it as payment over a week ago and haven't heard a peep outa them since.

Guest 488...In other words, you struck a deal with the state, a one off..

Freewill (Admin)..yes, and what was accepted then is valid everywhere as it all is subsidiary of the corp. U.S.
The officer stated he did not know the exchange rate. I stated the oil rate is $95 per Dinar and they accepted.
This was on a Sunday which was a violation of law as debts that are attempted to be collected on a Sunday are cancelled.. By Law!
As a title 15 U.S.C. collection officer, they screwed up bad. So I did the Dinar for a landmark reason. I just set a rate for Dinar as that was valid as collected, it is valid everywhere in the states.
I know they will not return the change, so next time they contact me, I will tell them to apply the change owed to me for future billing.

Guest 705 Interesting especially since it has not revalued yet..??
Freewill (Admin)...it has revalued, just not open to any of us for exchange. Looks like we can pay with them though...
Freewill (Admin)..Kinda good to get some positive Dinar news instead of guru lies!

Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.con FORO DINAR GURUS en 9:23 AM
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

So, let me take a swing at what Freewill actually did.

He sent in a bunch of worthless 50 Dinar notes, along with a SovCit document stating that as a UCC1, Secured Party Creditor, he was setting the rate at $95 per Dinar, to pay something off, and if the recipient laughed at the document and threw it in the trash, Freewill had included the the SovCit declaration that not responding to the document was agreeing to the document. Voila! Debt paid!

Apparently, the Feds didn't agree.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, it's obvious someone didn't agree with Freewill's mis-interpretation of the law. I wouldn't be at all surprised that it was over a "traveling" offense as that seems to be the biggest thing in the sovrunidjit bag of trucks these days.

It does sound like he earlier conned some debt collector in to taking dinars, I would be the debt collector didn't even know what he was talking about, and that whatever the debt was for went to final action after they saw what they'd gotten.

Freewill doesn't strike me as one of the bright lights in the sovrunidjit pantheon so his real name and crime(s) should show up eventually once we figure out which rock to turn over, or Mchalfwit Jr blabs it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I figured out who "Freewill" is and even managed to get a picture of him The kidnapping story is true, as well:

"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:I figured out who "Freewill" is and even managed to get a picture of him The kidnapping story is true, as well:
My Willie has always been free, some would say a little TOO free, if you know what I mean.

More comments about the Freewill Crisis, the first about a "why is is dated incorrectly, which is BS" comment.

Anonymous September 14, 2015 at 9:54 AM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Olive Oyl September 17, 2015 at 5:03 PM

Jackie S @ MltonCare per your Sept 14th at -9:54 AM comment: this was not originally posted because those involved in directly helping Freewill have all the details and no outside info is/was needed. He has the best of the best working on his behalf. Thanks for your interest. As for "BS" - that is YOUR opinion. Again, leave the details and the help to those who are in direct position to do that - the best of the best. Freewill's situation is HIS situation, and what he wants made public will be made public, and what he doesn't want made public WON'T be made public - any more than if someone published your bra and undies sizes without your direct knowledge and permission. Please respect Freewill and leave the situation in the hands that HE CHOSE. Best to keep OUT of other's business. Thanks.

Best to keep out of his business, but still send him money?

Anonymous September 17, 2015 at 11:09 AM

Did this have anything to do with Freewilll paying off a debt with Dinar notes at $95 per IQD? If so, you need to tell us, because in June this was touted as a sure-fire way to get value for Dinars, and we need to know if it doesn't work!

Anonymous September 18, 2015 at 12:41 AM

It's over for the Fed octopus, in more ways than one now since Texas announced its plans for secession!

The Fed has outright lost. They took a few of us with them, but Jade Helm for the most part even exploded in their face in Texas. They outright lost the shooting war in Texas and are not even desiring to return again.

The Federal Government has lost the support of the mercenaries that were supposedly going to be put in charge...the whole operation was outright "PUNTED" out of Texas with prejudice!!! Or else now, there wouldn't be so many arrests and Texas announcing they are going to secede.

If Texas secedes next year, it's over for the UNITED STATES for good this time, since they lack the manpower. They'll have their designated enemy combatants/slaves in their microchip warehouse somewhere, but the rest of them will either be locked up or in jail for attempting to interfere with the republic. These states were so serious they kicked the Feds out in such a painful way they won't even keep returning.

Anonymous September 18, 2015 at 12:45 AM

It is true that it is over for the Federal Reserve and only a matter of time before the federal government is toast.....

However just because a few states secede, one shouldn't be ignorant enough to think the battle is won. Microchips, A.I. and self-thinking technology are all things the sheep have to look forward to. The "WAR" which is long-term will just keep continuing, yet I am positive of one thing, the Republic has shown the Feds the door in more than three states now and they weren't at all merciful about it.

Godschild September 18, 2015 at 2:23 PM

Anonymous: would you mind updating me on what 3 states those were?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Freewill has been kidnapped.

This can not stand.

What kind of country are we that we allow criminals to be kidnapped and held in prison-like cells? Awaiting the pleasure of a judge with lord-knows-what kind of a sick idea about what "pleasure" means? And a jury of your so-called peers even though you know they're government stooges inferior to you? What kind?

All Freewill did was successfully negotiate the sale of his Dinar notes. And driving without an license, either personal or car, allegedly threatening a so-call peace officer agent of Satan, and other so-called charges so laughable that I won't add them here except to say that what is an indecent act obviously depends a lot on your view of what's "indecent."

I suggest we all volunteer to form a combat strike group to free Freewill and hide him out in sovereign territory. So if you are willing to talk the talk and walk, or are a sovereign with some territory to donate, please contact Deep Knight. I also accept cash donations, and with each $50 donation you will get my personal assurance that we will probably do the same for you if you find yourself similarly kidnapped. Just don't expect me to join the militia myself, bad back and a bum leg, you know.

For the Republics and Truth and Freedom!

"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

However just because a few states secede, one shouldn't be ignorant enough to think the battle is won.
True, just ask Jeff Davis and Bobby Lee.....

I would agree to shelter Freewill at The Well Armed Bunker Complex, but, well, since about 1 oclock this afternoon, we sold it, and for the next three months Me, Chili Dog and the 669th Airborne Dachshund Regiment are making due in a Well Armed Homeless Shelter while the builders complete the New and Improved facility. Taking in guests at the East Annex in Gettysburg would normally be an option, but I doubt Freewill would want to be so close the site of the last rebellions demise.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

But don't they like require driver's licenses and registrations and insurance and things in PA too, also???

Congratulations on the project by the way. Just three months, you think?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hope more than think, honestly. It might be 4 or 5, depending on the weather.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I would agree to shelter Freewill at The Well Armed Bunker Complex, but, well, since about 1 oclock this afternoon, we sold it, and for the next three months Me, Chili Dog and the 669th Airborne Dachshund Regiment are making due in a Well Armed Homeless Shelter while the builders complete the New and Improved facility.
Your new construction would be a perfect hiding place for Freewill! We'll simply have your builder put in extensive underground facilities and tunnels, much like they did with those Walmarts for Jade Helm. Nobody but perceptive patriots noticed then, and we made them look crazy by re-opening those Walmarts as actual stores and not the concentrations camps they had been remodeled to. As for the tunnels, perfect for moving prisoners but also perfect for sneaking in Freewill after we bust him out of the big house!

Sure, it might delay your construction by a tiny bit, but I think I can assure you of a 2018 completion date, 2020 at the very latest. Think about it.

April 19, 2015
Jade Helm, Wal-Mart Underground Tunnels Conspiracy Theory: Footage Inside ‘Closed Walmart’ — What Are Cops Trying To Hide?

John Thomas Didymus

Conspiracy theory speculations about the sudden “mysterious” closures of at least five Wal-Mart stores in four states where Jade Helm military training exercises are scheduled to start got a boost in the last few days following release of footage purportedly showing police officers guarding loading docks and entrances at a “closed” Wal-Mart under circumstances that many say are suspicious.

Two “exclusive” videos shot by one of the subscribers of the YouTube conspiracy theorist Dahboo777, inside the closed Pico Rivera Walmart supercenter, California, according to some, show an attempt by police guards helping Walmart maintain security to hide sinister goings-on at the closed store.

In the first footage, guards order the person filming to stop and shelves appeared to have been arranged to conceal goings on in an area inside the store.

“Police officers not only outside of the store but outside of the receiving docks as well, leading to concerns about exactly what it is they are expecting to receive and what they have planned for these monstrous buildings.”

In the second footage, Walmart officials allegedly attempt to conceal what was happening in the store by covering up windows with plastic sheets.

Following release of the clips, viewers have been speculating on Facebook about the presence of unmarked cars at the entrances to the Wal-Mart stores and asking why the windows were being covered with plastic and some sections in the interior of the store blocked off from view with empty shelves.

The speculations are diverse, but one line of speculation that has emerged prominently in conspiracy theory circles focuses on alleged underground tunnels constructed by Wal-Mart in collaboration with NSA and DHS, which will play a key role in the logistics of a rumored plan by the authorities to convert the Wal-Mart centers into operational and emergency staging areas for NSA and DHS operatives, once the anxiously anticipated martial law kicks in.

So pervasive is the paranoia being generated about an impending declaration of martial law that a photo showing work being done on square patches in the parking lot of a Walmart in Winchester, Kentucky, was interpreted as the foundations of guard towers to be erected à la Auschwitz-Birkenau!

The underground tunnel theory emerged in opposition to a theory that the stores were closed temporarily to fight the push by employees to unionize. Walmart management, according to ongoing speculations, decided to counter the move to unionize by closing stores and laying off workers. The stores would then be reopened in six months to recruit new workers.

But according to the underground tunnel theory, Wal-Mart runs a joint underground tunnel system project with the NSA and DHS as part of contingency plans for a nuclear, biological or chemical weapons attack.

“In order to further protect the homeland and ensure the safety of citizens in case of nuclear, biological, or chemical attack, a joint venture of the NSA, DOD, MiB, DHS, CICs, DFCS, and BK has been created… an expansive tunnel system throughout the south. These tunnels will also serve as conduits for national defense to rapidly move troops, supplies, and armor throughout the nation between strategic topographical locations.”

One version of the theory says that the tunnels have been causing sinkholes and that the stores were closed to effect repairs and reconstruction.

You may read about the ubiquitous Walmart sinkholes here, here and here.

A more popular version of the tunnel theory, which does not necessarily deny the sinkhole theory, says that Wal-Mart and the underground system of tunnels will play a key role in the logistics for operating a rumored martial law.

When martial law is declared, Wal-Mart stores will be used as “detention centers, processing centers, centralized and controlled distribution centers for essential commodities and supplies, such as food and medicine.”

Thus, the Walmart stores were closed to “convert them into centers for processing Americans for detention in legendary FEMA concentration camps.”

“Doesn’t anyone know that Walmart is a huge supporter of the NWO? They’ve donated much of their property to FEMA to build reeducation centers for our children!”

Of course, the Chinese are involved in the sinister plot against Americans. According to conspiracy theorists, the NWO-backed administration of President Barack Obama is declaring martial law on behalf of his communist Chinese friends who have placed his administration under pressure to “take away the guns” of Americans.

“Wal-Mart is a front for the Rockefellers and the Red Chinese Secret Police. Do not the top honchos at Wal-Mart know that their cheap prices are based on production by Chinese slave labor, in camps and factories operated by the Secret Police?”
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Gregg, this is for you.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Great news for Freewill!
Erasmus of America wrote:UNDER THE LEGAL TERMS OF THE OMNI LAW ONCE PASSED, THE TEN LEGAL TRUSTEES OVER WASH., D.C. CAN ISSUE PARDONS AS COPIED FROM ANCIENT ROMAN LAW. FOR EXAMPLE, FREEWILL OF NESARA NEWS CAN BE RELEASED AS SOON AS A PARDON IS ISSUED BY ANY OF THE TEN AMERICAN CIVIL TRIBUNES CREATED UNDER AMERICAN LAW THROUGH
The last sentence dangles a bit, no doubt due to Illuminati interference with his computer designed to remove the most important words in Gassy Rassy's posts, neutering them. But all Freewill has to do is get Omni Law passed and he's home free!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, September 27, 2015
RECEIVED A CALL FROM FREEWILL.....

RECEIVED A CALL FROM FREEWILL.....

HI ALL...
OLIVE OYL AND I JUST RECEIVED A CALL FROM FREEWILL....

ALL'S ...... WE CAN SAY IS WOW!!

HE IS DOING WELL AND SAYS HI TO ALL. HE IS EXPECTING TO BE OUT SOON AND ALL WE CAN SAY AT THIS TIME IS SOMEONE ON THE BAD GUYS SIDE MESSED UP BIG-TIME .... HE WILL TELL YOU WHAT HE CAN SOON ... I GUESS WHEN YOU KEEP GETTING THE ........ R E A L ....... NEWS OUT THEY DON'T LIKE IT. HE IS IN THE GENERAL POPULATION AND HAS A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE
(EXCUSE THE PUN!!!) TO TEACH JAILERS, LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS AND ALL THE GUYS AROUND HIM THE TRUTH .... HE DOES HAVE A PLAN....

OUR BEST,

POPEYE AND OLIVE OYL

RECEIVED A CALL FROM FREEWILLL....

Posted by Dan at 6:00 PM

This call was received 3 days in the future! No wonder the power that be want to hold onto him!

2 comments:

Anonymous September 24, 2015 at 8:40 AM

Just a thought...In case the West Virginia case is for real, shouldn't the people of Charleston be "social networked" out in the streets? I would do it, but am not connected in that way. Thank you for posting.

Teepee September 24, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Our prayers have been answered for Freewill's safety! Perhaps our Lord wanted to enlighten the jailers, officers and other prisoners of the truth and what to expect soon. I'm wondering if Freewill's release will come soon because of the announcement of Nesara or will he be released before the announcement. Either way, we want him home & safe to continue his noble work. Oh happy day when Nesara is announced & all prisoners who were jailed illegally will be set free!! Thank you Freewill for your stance and loyalty. We love you, Brother.
"Follow the Money"