"Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: "Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Post by Gregg »

Whether you pound stakes into the ground with cardboard signs, saying,

snip

"#If the 5th Amendment is the right to remain silent and to not incriminate yourself, then why do you have to send in all your personal financial information to the IRS so that they may persecute you? - IRS = Extortion and Racketeering Arm of DEEP STATE CRIME SYNDICATE.
Kind of wordy for a yard sign, ya think? Although, traffic moves slower in trailer parks, so maybe they get more of the their education on cardboard signs.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Actually, if I recall correctly, you can assert your 5th Amendment rights when preparing a tax return. As long as you disclose all of your income, you can invoke the 5th as to where you got your income.

Aside from that -- an income tax return is a civil matter, where the 5th doesn't apply. Of course, if you pull some tax-evader stunt, like Freewill and his pals seem determined to do, and submit a return which falsifies your income, you incriminate yourself.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

At least as I understand it, yo declares yo income, yo pays yo taxes, they don't care. The problem is that Freewill et al don't want to do the whole paying their taxes thing, the not reporting income bit is just additional window dressing and stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:04 pmActually, if I recall correctly, you can assert your 5th Amendment rights when preparing a tax return. As long as you disclose all of your income, you can invoke the 5th as to where you got your income.
You recall quite correctly. United States v. Sullivan, 274 U.S. 259 (1927).
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:43 amKind of wordy for a yard sign, ya think?
Compared to what?

- David Hume
notorial dissent

I love the dodo, seems appropriate some how.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Freewill and others of his ilk see any payments to the government as "fines" and thus punishment. So, by telling the Feds how much you make, you're doing the self-incrimination thing.

You have to admit that he had a point. Many of our more affluent citizens are punished yearly for not having as good of a tax lawyers as others. Unfair, but highly satisfying to those of us who are Grand Cayman corporations.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, July 30, 2018
Dear Patriots, Brothers, and Sisters - "FREEWILL" kidnapped by law enforcement again - In Violation of U.S. Supreme Court Decision: Will vs Michigan Department of State Police (1989/1991)

Dear Patriots, Brothers, and Sisters,

For those of you whom do not know me, I write under the name, Sun Tzu.

I am asking you for your help right now for "Freewill."

He was forced to go to court today where they placed him in handcuffs and sentenced him to 90 days in jail.

If you did not already hear, attempting to email anyone with the link: will produce a blocked email. Email forwarding the mailer daemon will produce a flagged for phishing malware notice to the recipient.

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!
TIME TO FIGHT BACK!

His attorney informed him last night that this was a possibility. Appropriations have been made to carry the movement forward.

I do not profit from this board in any way. My wife and I run a very successful business.

"Freewill" needs your help with legal fees, utilities, server costs, and lost revenues to support his family, etc...

Your help now will ensure that Nesara News Blogspot and the National Assembly movement continues unabated.

For every dollar that you donate to "Freewill" in the next week, starting now, I will match it.

PLEASE send everything you can manage to "Freewill's" aid by clicking the "DONATE" button or by sending PAYPAL donations to "Freewill's" email at:

Freewill's brother will be managing your incoming donations at his brother's behest. I will make a donation to match all of your combined donations at 4:45pm PST next Monday, August 6th.

Thank you for supporting the liberation of slave colony planet Earth and for taking a stand against tyranny and slavery by telling our slave masters that we are ONE peoples of many vast numbers, and that they, our enemy, is FEW, and small in scope.

"Freewill" so very much appreciate's your support while he rots behind bars because a kidnapper (police officer) lied and falsified testimony for made up events that never transpired.

Will vs Michigan Department of State Police (1989/1991) the U.S. Supreme Court says, the city, county, state, and fed, are corporations and not real living persons and thus cannot be the injured party.

"Freewill" received 90 days for allegedly resisting arrest. This was the law enforcement officers interpretation of "Freewill" handing the officer an "ACT OF STATE" which is an immunity document, information can be found in the forums

Thank you for your support of "FREEWILL" and his fight for your freedoms!

Sincerely,

Sun Tzu

Posted by Sun Tzu at 7:37:00 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous July 30, 2018 at 9:58 PM
I like Freewill. What he did wrong. He does not know his rights.
When someone violates his rights, he enters into agreements with them.
1. They kidnapped him and he converted it into an agreement to pay a bail and come to court whenever they demand that he come.
2. The contract with the bailbondsman guarantees that for a little freedom he will come to court when called, and the agreement continues that if he does not go when called he 'failed to perform the obligations of a contract he entered into knowingly, willingly, and intentionally.'
3. The bailbondsman contract with the court is that Freewill, will be there when beckoned to appear.
He then hires one of them to defend his right, but he has signed an agreement that he violated a privilege.
4. The former kidnapping is now a formal agreement with a meeting of the minds and Freewill's most valuable asset, his signature, which opens up access to them getting paid whatever they want to bill Freewill for their time and troubles.
6. The one he hires does not defend his rights, because it is outside their jurisdiction to protect your rights, it is inside their jurisdiction to accuse you of violating a privilege.
7. The one he hires is stuck defending him violating a privilege; which usually fails, because there is no right to violate a privilege.
8. Hillary will never go to jail because she is not stupid enough to give her most valuable asset for them to bill her what they claim is due for their time and trouble.
9. Freewill, gave his most valuable asset when he agreed to sit in jail for 90 days.
10. Any lawyer worth his salt is going to look for the contract, and Freewill made a contract with them.
I like Freewill and I paid the last time to help with the household bills while he made them let him go, but he's around slaves who suggest he bail out and hire an attorney as if that's going to be different for him. His signature is on the bail, his signature is on the attorney's documents, his signature is with the jail.
No law impairing the obligations of contracts shall be made. Freewill is in contract, so let him perform the obligations.
You hate me because I know, and you talk about me for how I disclose it to you.
I'm through telling you how it is, because you talk about Anna, but you still act like slaves, and no one is taking our rights away.
It's spiritual.
You can't be a mean a_ _ to someone and they teach you to walk on water so you can be a mean a _ _ who walks on water.
We need the love to overcome the hate, I'm not saying get rid of the emotion.
It's created for a reason, yet it is misdirected at people it should not be directed at, and used in ways that fail to benefit the user, who locks their self out of their own free because they attacked a 'knower' for 'knowing'.
You turn your back on the spiritual side of creation, the deep state derive their power, there.
You are afraid that all men are create equal. so you contract/register, to be controlled.
You are afraid to be without the contract/register/vote, that's your doing.
They'll show you their old tax return but never a registration.
You think you know and you are all watching what they show you. Keep watching Q. Years ago it was Anonymous, the 'Are you Serious!' preacher guy, Ben Fulford, David Wilcock. Poof, Casper enough actors to replace any actor.
The faces you follow on youtube are part of the deep state, you didn't ask, they don't tell.
and they can lie to you and you will believe them.
Watch youtube take their channel and give it back..yeah, that makes them legitimate! Right?
Watch the media talk bad about someone, that means they are on your side, right?

Sun Tzu July 30, 2018 at 11:13 PM
Either help a brother out "FREEWILL" (Who has been fighting for your freedom's and liberties) or don't. But if you do, I will match your every dollar.
I have never met the man named, "FREEWILL," never seen a picture of him. But I know that he lost his house the last time the DEEP STATE put him away, lost his property that his place was on, because he could not pay the payments from behind bars.
What have you sacrificed?
My wife and I were attempted pushed off a freeway into a median at 70MPH. My wife's bank account hit for $5000 out of China, then BofA treated her like a criminal doing bad business dealings when she tried to mark it as fraud. Our business broken into, twice, nothing stolen, nothing damaged.
What have you sacrificed?
Sure you come here with your lies woven in truths, you stand here and tell us that we should sit down and be quiet.
Anonymous was the precedent to Q, this movement has been spurred and growing for a decade. You think that the Matrix movies are a coincidence?
Either you are in the wake, but not fully in the wake, or you are a provocateur, sent to further our enslavement, by way of dividing our forces,
Either take a stand for your fellow brothers and sisters of Earth, or don't.
We have plenty of Patriots to win this fight!
WWG!WGA !
In Service To All, In Service To The ONE

Anonymous July 31, 2018 at 12:55 AM
I helped Freewill the last time he was in jail.
We are NOT slaves, but we act like it AND they let us.
Freewill signed. What part of that did you miss.
You keep signing. He who saves his life shall be last.
Do you know if they take you in without your signature, they sweat out the days to get it.
I mean sweat.
They say things to get it. Ask Rod Class.
They know you have attachments to the world, your family, your house, so they dangle the attachment to you so you will give them your signature.
You pay for Freewill to have what already belongs to him.
You pay for him to be free.
He pays to be free.
Those are contracts, those are agreements.
You attack me to help him stay in agreements?
You attack me for saying he should ride it out....when they grab him he should not have given them a damn thing.
The longer they keep him with no signature the longer they engage in slavery.
As soon as you sign. it's not slavery anymore, it's a contract.
Go back and look at Alex Haley Roots movie.
They kidnapped those men then they took them before a man and made them sign an X.
But it was under duress that the X was put on that paper.
Another man, held their hand and made them make that X.
Freewill, no one held his hand and made him make his mark with the enemy.
He did it on his own.
Your freedom comes when you stop signing their papers.
When you suffer their injury and make them sweat for not getting your signature.
They try to get it in jail, or they move you to a mental side of jail to try to get it, or they move you to a mental institution to try to get it.
All of it is mind.
When you don't let them change your mind when they take you like a slave, they have no power.
The entire control is contracts and signatures.
Patriots only know how to fight, and patriots lose.
You stop doing as you are told to do.
They are NOT your God. Why do you care if a costumed man you want to call a hero, takes you to jail.
The jail wants your signature because they took your clothes, then they want your signature because they took your picture, then they want your signature to say you were accused of some nonsense, and they want your signature when they let you out, and a signature when you go to court, and a signature if you bail out, and a signature if you hire an attorney.
You want to attack me for saying they laugh at us and say we are in jail because we agree to be there.
They pick people to say you are guilty, and you will sign their judgment.
If they force you to give your thumbprint, you don't write it was given by force.
All you know is fight, fight, fight, because you were told that's how to do it.
They know who you are, and you make threats at them. They act on your threat and you play victim who was attacked. You called the war first. You claimed to want to fight to settle your dispute.
They don't have to fight fair, and they will come to your fight. It's an open invitation.
Yes, where you go one you go all. Either to your death, to a fema camp near you, to your attacks on your safety, to your economic hardship, to your political collective group round up/rapture/capture.
It's a verbal contract that all of you go where one of you go.
Your word is as binding as your signature.
Don't be mad at me. You don't read what I write or you ignore it because it's absurd that you do it to you.
That's why they are in control and you will vote in November to keep them in control over you.
Not my problem. I stopped giving them my consent a long time ago.
I would never say where someone goes I go too, not even for that Christ Conscience, because it's all hearsay and you are bound by the agreements you enter into. It is assumed you know what you do.

AnonymousJuly 31, 2018 at 1:45 AM
I have read the Will vs Michigan Department of State Police (1989/1991) case and cannot find anywhere is says what you stated. It is a very short opinion and the quote should be easy to find. Please point out in that case where "the U.S. Supreme Court says, the city, county, state, and fed, are corporations and not real living persons and thus cannot be the injured party."

Sun Tzu July 31, 2018 at 1:56 AM
Going from memory here: says something like, "The state is a corporation and not a real living person and cannot be the victim."
You can translate that intrinsicly, as they are all corporations, the city, the county, the state, the fed, they are all corporations and it was not always so.
So therefore, according to Will vs Michigan Department of State Police, only a real living person can be a victim. A corporation cannot be the victim.
The rest is interpretation that the county, the state, and the Fed cannot be the injured party because they are also corporations and it was not so when our founding American forefathers set things up and it was not so until starting after the beginning of the Civil War, 1862 Congress Disbanded, 1871 Virginia Corporation d.b.a U.S. Inc hired to provide 19 essential government services.
Hope that helps

Monday, July 30, 2018
How I met "Freewill" by Sun Tzu

It was a couple of years ago, when I started reading Anna Von Reitz. There was an immediate resounding truth that resonated with the words of this "grandma" as she calls herself.

It was not until later on that I learned from "Freewill" that Anna Von Reitz is actually a retired Federal U.S. Postal Judge. Not many people have heard of those, but if you go and commit some felonies by way of U.S. mail, I am quite positive you will meet someone like her.

Once I found the path, it was straight forward for me. My wife and I run a successful business. I have many personal reasons to be very upset at the crime syndicate, those saved for another day.

Once I found the Michigan Jural Assembly, I realized that a small group of patriots were recreating and following in the footsteps of our American forefathers to recreate the continental congress that had not been in session since 1862, start the Civil War. Once I discovered that the United States government was actually just a de facto corporation masquarading as lawful governance, I wanted in!

That is when I met him, the man under the mask, named, "Freewill." He is a peaceful fellow, hardly known to use cuss words, never in print form, and rarely on the phone. He is a family man, a mechanic, and a very intelligent linux operator. You see, "Freewill" runs both Nesara News Blogspot and the National Assembly Website. (Speaking of which, Freewill is so dead on on his mission, that if you try to email a friend the link: You will find that the email will be blocked. Try to forward the mailer daemon to a friend and the recipient will receive a blocked email flagged with phishing malware. The crime syndicate only does something like that if you are hitting the nail right on the head. Go and check it out, join the American forefathers by recreating the history they did way back when around 1776.)

After my wife and I were nearly run off the road intentionally at high speeds and the same day a $5,000 attempted transfer on my wife's BofA checking account from China, all for an article I wrote, that "Freewill" published, titled, "MILITARY TRIBUNALS - TRUTH | RECONCILIATION | FORGIVENESS," Freewill told me, "I lost my house last time they came for me. But I just love to poke a bear in the eye with a sharp stick!"

And so our friendship was forged. Because we both like to poke a bear in the eye with a really sharp stick!

Please donate to help "Freewill" with his legal bills, family, server, IT, costs, he will be away for 90 days as of today, every dollar you donate in the next week, I will match it.

Thank you for supporting a PATRIOT named FREEWILL whom CONTINUALLY fights for your FREEDOM(S).

I still to this day do not know my friend's face (Freewill's), but post liberation of slave colony planet Earth, i look forward to shaking his hand in person.

Join the National Assembly as we march towards freedom, re-establishing our jural assemblies, which has not happened since our American forefathers first gathered together to form the Republic body politic and as a guaranteed innate and inalienable right found in the Bill of Rights, First Amendment, "The right to peaceful assembly," the peaceful assembly of the jural assemblies!

(Matching donations offer ends Monday August 6th at 4:45pm PST)

DONATE BY CLICKING THE "DONATE BUTTON" ON THE MAIN PAGE OF NESARA NEWS OR BY SENDING PAYPAL DONATION

Posted by Sun Tzu at 11:35:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Our extra special good buddy Freewill has been kidnapped again, but not for ransom this time. Apparently Ogemaw County isn't as trusting or forgiving as the others, he is reportedly a guest there for the next 90 days, no reason given to date. A good guess would be a previous failure to appear or unpaid fines, or both.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Just for laughs, I read the Will decision. In a 5-4 decision written by Justice White, the Court held:

"...neither States nor state officials acting in their official capacities are "persons" within the meaning of 42 U.S.C. § 1983 when being sued for monetary damages. The Court found that § 1983 would not provide a federal forum for litigants who were seeking a remedy against a State for alleged deprivations of civil liberties because the Eleventh Amendment barred such suits unless the State has waived its sovereign immunity or unless Congress has exercised its power under § 5 of the Fourteenth Amendment to override that immunity. The majority found that even though state officials literally are persons, suits brought against them in their official capacity were not really suits against the officials, but were rather suits against the officials' offices, no different from a suit against the State itself.This ruling came despite the fact that the Court had previously ruled that a state official acting in an official capacity, when sued for injunctive relief, would be a person under §1983 because 'official-capacity actions for prospective relief are not treated as actions against the State.'"

No prize, Freewill; but thanks for playing.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

I'm not sure Freeloader came up with that all on his own. It would take way more effort than he has ever shown. So I suspect he has "borrowed" it from some other sovcit guru, just as he has with every other thing he has spouted to date, originality IS NOT his forte, just have not seen that one show up before.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, August 9, 2018
"Freewill" says THANK YOU to all of you - Spoke with him today on the phone

Patriots, brothers, sisters,

Thank you for supporting Freewill. I spoke with him on the phone today and he asked me to thank all of you, it really means a lot to him that you appreciate what we are doing here and that you stand with him, side by side on the front lines in this epic war against evil.
You donated $975 for Freewill. My wife and I donated $1000 to match your donation.
Freewill's brother told me, this allowed him to catch up Freewill's back owed bills, allowing the server for National Assembly and Nesara News to be paid up to current.
All patriots and all individuals who love their fellow brothers and sisters and whom stand next to them, side by side, facing off against evil and tyranny, all those who stand here with us, are indeed soldiers of God.
Stand with us Children of Earth!
Stand with us now, so that our enemy may see us all united in one common defense against the enemy of my enemy, the Deep State Crime Syndicate that rules the world by death, rape, murder, cruelty, poison, lies, deceit, and ill will, all fruit of the poisoned tree.
Thank you for your generous consideration. I understand how difficult it is to live under the crime syndicate, food, medicine, and shelter is hard to come by.
But if you can support us in our war against evil.
Please do so by hitting the "donate" button on the front page or by sending pay pal donations to: XXXXX
From one God fearing Patriot to another, Thank You!
Sincerely,
Sun Tzu

Posted by Sun Tzu at 1:08:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, September 4, 2018
PLEASE HELP FREEWILL

Dear Readers,

Thank you so very much for your focused group prayers for Freewill and his brother! They need them now more than ever. Speaking with Freewill yesterday, he gets out in three weeks. I was happily surprised when he told me.

However, his brother and he are not doing well financially, Nesara News included. Freewill's brother is super depressed right now, hardly can get him to say much when i talk to him.

I ask you all for your continued prayers for the both of them. I also ask you for your financial support for the both of them. Once again, this is not for me, i do this for free as a means of venting my energy towards what is hopefully something positive. Thank you for your financial support for Freewill by hitting the Donate button.

Thank you so very much!

Sun tzu

Posted by Sun Tzu at 8:47:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

However, his brother and he are not doing well financially, Nesara News included. Freewill's brother is super depressed right now, hardly can get him to say much when i talk to him.
I suspect that this cheers up more people than it disheartens, long may it continue.
notorial dissent

Ah, Freeloaders 1 & 2 are unhappy and Freeloader 2 might actually have to get a job. I. Am. Devastated. :snicker:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, September 9, 2018
The most warmest comment ever received from a very much appreciated reader:

2 comments:

Anonymous September 9, 2018 at 3:00 AM

Article Quote: "However, his brother and he are not doing well financially, Nesara News included. Freewill's brother is super depressed right now, hardly can get him to say much when i talk to him."

The thing is this, my google platform shows last time I came to this blogspot, on July 21st 2018, and today's September 9th 2018.

I say this openly, outloud and with dignity... Fuck You Sun Tzu, and you made this site yours... And discredited everything the Freewill brothers and followers have loved.

All you can post is "Q"... or politics, based only from your side... And no one gives a shit about this site with you onboard. At least I don't!

Sun Tzu, I label you as a domestic terrorist using social media to cause civil unrest.

Nesara... Why are you here? National Economic Security and Recovery Act! If you didn't know the acronym.

You're the rich bragging about everyone being poor and needing help ... Pay the fuck up Sun Tzu, I need a few grand, just like two or three, because I'm poor. Like most 50% of all Americans.

That said... I hope you fill Freewill's jail cell after he comes home!

You ARE A DOMESTIC TERRORIST INCITING CIVIL VIOLENCE AND DISCORD AND AN ENEMY OF AMERICA... YOU CHIIINESE BASTARD FUCK YOU

ReplyDelete

Sun TzuSeptember 9, 2018 at 4:27 AM

Now you see, i do not quite see how I deserve that. Normally I would sensor you. But I think all the people who visit here will find you amusing for the Deep State troll that you are.

I am not rich by the way, I live at my parents house. :) I said I run a successful business with my wife, I did not say I was rich. My wife and I gave "Freewill" about 2% of our income this year. Have you given anyone 2% of your income to anyone for the purpose of liberating planet Earth. The reason why I help Freewill is because if he falls, the movement loses a major foothold. I am also a caring individual, although in my younger years I made many mistakes, for the past ten years i have tried my best to be a person for others because I see that if the crime syndicate is truly undone, people will no longer have to be the mean, corrupt, cheating, dog eat dog people that they are now, living under crime syndicate rule forced people to have to fight over the most unfortunate things, paper being one of the worst, Currency, that by which peoples souls are sold and purchased.

Have a nice life, I wish you well on your steep fall.

SPLAT

Sincerely,
Sun Tzu

ReplyDelete

Add comment

Sun Tzu say:

"Dearest Friends,

I spoke with Freewill tonight, he is again in super high spirts to be getting out in two weeks. He is however very much down on his luck financially. He is going to be in bad shape when he gets out. He will be under water for sure, but fortunately he is not so under water that he cannot be picked up with your help. If you could help him, I would so very much appreciate it. My wife and I will surely be assisting him again, but the truth is I cannot pick him up without you.

Thank you for supporting Freewill and his safe return to Nesara News, you are keeping the board up, because he will not be able to fund it at the current state.

Please hit the donate button

I have received many complaints that I am not good at this, fair enough, I know my graphic design layout looks like poop, but my job was only to keep things going well enough to save the board while he was gone and to keep Nesara News Blogspot fighting the crime syndicate while Freewill suffered his kidnapping and illegal incarceration.

I am also not chineese, nor vietnamese, nor cambodian, nor japanese, nor korean, I am just a white guy who read "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu five times, taking notes each time for what I'd learned. That book was what allows me to see things other miss.

My analysis of Art of War by Sun Tzu:
1) Never fight a battle unless the battle is already won.
2) Never let your enemy rest.
3) When you are far away make your enemy think you are near.
4) When you are close to your enemy, make him think you are far away.
5) Always attack from an elevated position.
6) Use sabotage, espionage, and subterfuge to weaken your enemy.
7) Dangle poison fruit in front of your enemy so that he might reach out and take it, crush him when he does.

President Trump, the Military, and Qanon are doing all of these things listed above:

The hooker stormy daniels and Trump's former lawyer Cohn (or however you spell it), they are both poison fruit, a perfect example of #7 above

Jeff Sessions is the perfect example of #4 above.

Have a great rest of your weekend Friends!

Sincerely,

Sun Tzu (a white passionate about liberating planet Earth)

Posted by Sun Tzu at 4:44:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Deep Knight wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:31 pm Nesara... Why are you here? National Economic Security and Recovery Act! If you didn't know the acronym.
Isn't it "Reformation"? Or am I mistaken?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Bun Chew wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:31 pmNormally I would sensor you.

$20 words from $.10 minds.
- David Hume
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Well, it's certainly entertaining while "Freewill" languishes in the county lockup. Here's a brilliant bit of obvious explanation from his NESARA News site that explains the sudden and dramatic upward revision in the death toll in Puerto Rico as a result of the hurricane:
The Fact That Recent Hurricane Deaths in Puerto Rico Were Misreported and Now Being Reported as Increased From 64 Deaths to Nearly 3000 Deaths Suggests That The Governor of Puerto Rico Is Involved In The Cabals Kidnap and Murder of Puerto Rican Citizens Using The Storm As Smokescreen

The governor of Puerto Rico just apologized and said he made mistakes, months months later, that the death toll was actually just under 3000 as opposed to just 64. Sounds like adrenachrome and organ harvesting to me boys and girls. Some more satanic orphan kidnapping perhaps, human sacrifice a la carte perhaps next to Red Cross trunks full of blood money U.S. federal reserve notes perhaps.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tevildo wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:16 pm
Deep Knight wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:31 pm Nesara... Why are you here? National Economic Security and Recovery Act! If you didn't know the acronym.
Isn't it "Reformation"? Or am I mistaken?
"National Economic Security and Recovery Act" was the name used by the writer, Dr. Henry Barnard. He had this, um, thing about not paying interest on unpaid interest, as if it was a different kind of money. Anyway, Lord Rama (Mr. A of A&A) "told" Dove about this, in the form of "there's a law that will make banks give you back interest money and it's already been passed in secret," who made it into a cottage industry. But when Henry wrote nasty things about her, she insisted that it really was the "National Economic Security and Reformation Act" which had additional sections, such as mandating world peace and perpetual motion machines. The rest is history, but not the fake news kind. I'm frankly flabbergasted that it hadn't been announced now that you-know-who is you-know-what, but what do I know? NESARA NOW WON!!!!
"Follow the Money"