That's Crazy Talk!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: That's Crazy Talk!

Post by notorial dissent »

That has just blown clear off the carzyometer. Even for not really news that is out there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, April 5, 2016
Hell’s Gates To Be Opened Next Month

Hell’s Gates To Be Opened Next Month - Literally! United Nations Creating Satanic Portals To Open Globally This Year! Will 2016 Be the Year of the Antichrist?
March 29, 2016 by Lyn Leahz

What is America doing? Are we intentionally trying to force the hand of God on this nation? Christians and conservatives alike should literally be outraged at this point for what our satanic 'government' and Luciferian United Nations is bringing on the people of, not just the United States of America, but the entire world! If you are not righteously angry by now, you need to be! If you are not taking time out daily to get inside of your prayer closets, now is the time!

As if it wasn’t bad enough, the United Nations is constructing satanic temples of BAAL in New York City and in Great Britain! And, they hope to construct one of these temples in every major city, globally! In my feature video, I have included information I share that is not included in the articles on the internet! So be sure and check out my video and share this article so others will know the truth!

I realize that the headline of this article sounds like it must be false, but it is actually completely true. The Temple of Baal (also known as the Temple of Bel) was a world famous landmark that was located in Palmyra, Syria. In August 2015, this temple was destroyed by ISIS, and most of the world recoiled in terror at the loss of a “cultural heritage site”.

In an attempt to “preserve history”, two exact replicas of the 50 foot arch that stood at the entrance to the temple will be erected in April 2016 in Times Square in New York City and in Trafalgar Square in London. Needless to say, a lot of people are quite disturbed by this.

In ancient times, child sacrifice and bisexual orgies were common practices at the altars of Baal, and now we are putting up a monument of worship to this false god in the heart of our most important city.

When I first came across this story, I could hardly believe it. But this is not just some Internet rumor. This was reported by the New York Times…

NEXT month, the Temple of Baal will come to Times Square. Reproductions of the 50-foot arch that formed the temple’s entrance are to be installed in New York and in London, a tribute to the 2,000-year-old structure that the Islamic State destroyed last year in the Syrian town of Palmyra.

The group’s rampage through Palmyra, a city that reached its peak in the second and third century A.D., enraged the world, spurring scholars and conservationists into action. Numerous nongovernmental organizations are now cataloging and mapping damaged cultural heritage sites in the region.

Of course most non-religious Americans don’t understand who Baal was, nor do they really care.

But the truth is that many of the elements of ancient Baal worship are being mirrored in our society in 2016. The following is an excerpt from an excellent article by Matt Barber…

Ritualistic Baal worship, in sum, looked a little like this: Adults would gather around the altar of Baal. Infants would then be burned alive as a sacrificial offering to the deity. Amid horrific screams and the stench of charred human flesh, congregants – men and women alike – would engage in bisexual orgies. The ritual of convenience was intended to produce economic prosperity by prompting Baal to bring rain for the fertility of “mother earth.” The natural consequences of such behavior – pregnancy and childbirth – and the associated financial burdens of “unplanned parenthood” were easily offset. One could either choose to engage in homosexual conduct or – with child sacrifice available on demand – could simply take part in another fertility ceremony to “terminate” the unwanted child. Modern liberalism deviates little from its ancient predecessor. While its macabre rituals have been sanitized with flowery and euphemistic terms of art, its core tenets and practices remain eerily similar.

So considering the child sacrifice and sexual immorality that we are engaged in today, perhaps it is only natural for us to have a Temple of Baal in Times Square.

Nimrod, who was responsible for the construction of the Tower of Babel, was the first Antichrist figure
The first world economy was created by Nimrod
The First world government was created by Nimrod
The first world (false) religion was created by Nimrod
Occultists and Luciferians firmly believe that Nimrod will be resurrected and once again rule the world
The origins of BAAL worship evolved from the fallen angels and their nephilim (giants) offspring. As a sidenote, Nephil means, “He Fell”
Babel is defined as ‘confusion’ AND gate of the gods “Babel” means the “Gate of God”, from Akkadian bab-ilu, “Gate of God” (from bab “gate” + ilu “god”).”[11] According to the Bible, the city received the name “Babel” from the Hebrew word balal, meaning to jumble.[12]

There is much more than this, and what is included in my video are things you can’t afford to miss! Please share this article so that others will know the truth!

One question must be asked: Are these satanic portals and places of worship for the coming Antichrist? Only time will tell! However, all the signs are before us, and they are loud and clear—the tribulation is about to begin!

Posted by Olive Oyl at 3:00 PM

If memory serves (and it was 2000 years ago), Nimrod won election using the slogan, "Vote for Nimrod, the Only Candidate with Baals!" in a landslide.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

You had to work with both hands to come up with that last one didn't you. Baal will get you for that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, April 8, 2016
Obama Makes Terrifying Move

BREAKING: OBAMA MAKES TERRIFYING MOVE TO PLACE HIMSELF IN THIRD TERM!

Commentator Jamie Dech predicted that President Barack Obama might try to leverage his “political and media infrastructure” to usurp the presidential election by either inserting himself as a candidate or using martial law to automatically extend his presidency by four more years.

“I believe, depending on Republican race results and possible agitation in the aftermath, it’s possible Obama could try for a ‘third term,'” he wrote Tuesday for Eagle Rising. “I don’t think he wants to give up the White House next January if he can help it.”

In defending this ominous theory, Dech first pointed to what Obama said last July, when he claimed that voters would re-elect him if given the opportunity.

“I think if I ran, I could win,” he said while delivering a speech in Ethiopia. “But I can’t.”

Obama's desperate to keep the power he's had for the last 8 years, and he may have just found a way to do it.

If this is right, we're going to be in HUGE trouble soon.

Spread this everywhere. Americans need to know

Posted by Olive Oyl at 8:00 AM
"When a leader tries to change the rules in the middle of the game just to stay in office, it risks instability and strife," Obama said, aware that the president of Burundi, seated nearby, had recently defied that country's two-term limit.

Obama pointed to the shining example of Nelson Mandela, the first black president of South Africa, who left office on schedule and transferred power peacefully.

Obama also pointed to himself.

"I actually think I'm a pretty good president," he said with a smile. "I think if I ran I could win. But I can't. ... The law is the law, and no one person is above the law, not even the president."
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Who or what is a Jamie Dech, other than another of Olive's sock puppets? That is at least as stupid as anything they have posted lately, and they seem to have been wotking over time to come up with some real stupid of late.
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

As far as Obama wanting a third term, let's not forget that it was the Bush (43) administration that actually floated a trial balloon about postponing the 2004 presidential election, in the wake of the 9/11 attacks. It was actually a member of the Federal Election Commission, but that member was a Bush appointee.

Needless to say, the idea was met with so much derision and revulsion that even the White House repudiated the idea very quickly.

To go from Obama saying he could win a third election, but isn't allowed to run, to believing that this statement means he is planning on a coup d'etat to remain in office, requires an unbelieveable leap of (il)logic.

Ronald Reagan made comments, near the end of his second term, that he would have liked to run again. Some republicans at the time actually proposed repealing the 22nd amendment, which limits a president to two terms. They conveniently forgot that it was republicans who passed the 22nd, to prevent another FDR. I remember Reagan giving a speech either immediately before or shortly after leaving office, in which he vowed to spend the rest of his life working to repeal the 22nd.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

My question is, why does it matter if someone can run for a 3rd term or not when the Nazis really won WWII?

Wednesday, April 13, 2016
How The Nazis Won World War II

For those that may have missed Friday night's TRUNEWS broadcast, host Rick Wiles was joined by author and researcher Steve Quayle to discuss his latest release of "Empire Beneath The Ice: How The Nazis Won World War II."

Described in the video details as "Between secret bases in the Antarctic, advanced UFO technology, and the establishment of an underground cabal, ruling the world from the shadows, everything the World thought we knew about the demise of Adolf Hitler and The Third Reich could be shaken to its core."

As multiple new headlines emerge, such as German teachers now wanting an edited version of Hitler's "Mein Kampf" to be added back into school curriculum, medical records on Hitler being showcased, how an arms cache along with Nazi flags has been discovered in a Cape Town home, and how the FBI has declassified secret files attesting Hitler fled to Argentina in 1945, Quayle once again manages to be ahead of the curve on a topic that has captured the attention of millions for decades, offering a new look into the mysteries that surround the "official" narrative by offering not only a different perspective, but by laying out the case that nothing in that narrative is as it seems and there are darker forces at play than what we have been told.

Steve makes the following points, via email, in regards to the latest Hitler file release:

THE MAIN QUESTION THAT HAS TO BE ASKED IS WHAT IS THE REAL PURPOSE BEHIND THE SEARCH FOR HITLER AND THE RELEASE OF HIS FILES NOW BEYOND THE OBVIOUS. HOW FAR DID DR. MENGELE'S CLONING AND TWINNING PROCEDURES GO WITH SECRET FUNDING THESE PAST 70 YEARS BY THE BILLIONAIRE INDUSTRIALISTS HEIRS - IT TIES IN WITH CONTEMPORARY BILLIONAIRES WANTING TO LIVE FOREVER!

Via the video details:

For the past seven years, Quayle has articulated the need for Americans to be aware of bioterrorism and weapons of mass destruction. Upon publication of Breathe No Evil, Quayle upstaged mainstream media by years spelling out detailed effects of bioterrorism. Prior to publication of Breathe No Evil, Quayle went on record predicting a major chemical or biological attack in a large world city. Three weeks later, the Aum Shinrikyo cult released nerve gas in the Tokyo subway.

In Empire Beneath the Ice, author Stephen Quayle reveals why most of what you learned about World War II and the defeat of Nazi Germany is wrong. You’ll discover:

Why the suppressed evidence proves Adolf Hitler didn’t die before Germany surrendered during WWII, and how he eluded capture.
How Nazi SS members, scientists and soldiers escaped with Hitler to create colonies in other parts of the world to continue their monstrous research.
Why in 1947 Admiral Richard E. Byrd warned that the US should adopt measures to protect against an invasion by hi-tech aircraft coming from the polar regions, adding, “The time has ended when we were able to take refuge in our isolation and rely on the certainty that the distances, the oceans and the poles were a guarantee of safety.”
How, using advanced technology, Nazi saucers defeated the US military long after WWII was supposedly over.
Why the US space program was mostly a sham, and why the “UFOs” that started appearing around the world in the late 1940s were (and still are) most likely flown by Nazi pilots.
How key government, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, financial leaders and institutions helped Hitler come into power, and facilitated the preservation of Nazi wealth and power after WWII.
Why today’s world is secretly controlled by a malevolent shadow government and entire populations are being surreptitiously brainwashed.
How ancient stargates have been duplicated to open portals into spiritual and demonic universes.
Why those controlling our planet have laid the groundwork for a takeover by a dictator who could best be described as the Antichrist of the Bible.

Empire Beneath the Ice carefully documents these and many more astounding facts, divulging the truth about what is happening today. It gives you the insights to help prevent this diabolical takeover or, if it occurs, reveals the details and essential actions you and your loved ones must take.

Empire Beneath the Ice exposes the dangers our world faces, and will arm you with the tools you need to counter these unspeakable, secret evils

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This NESARA News post has an almost 2 hour video embedded in it. I listened to 5 minutes about "snapping wormholes" and I can't recommended it. Too boring. But what's in the post's text is so amusing I just had to share.

Saturday, April 16, 2016
Alex Colllier reveals America's history with aliens and what is to come for America

Mars Conspiracy
Alex Collier lecture is about UFO moon's bases, cities, structures, history, ruins, military bases, etc. After the moon information he had been briefing the very same on Mars aliens.

Alien Book of Races
How the most sensitive and right information is in this context lectured by him will be compared with the US Naval intelligence officers' visit to Mr. Collier's home. After this lecture they put him in the permanent silence which continued many, many years. Many thanks to Alex for this interesting information.

Moon Conspiracy
Alex Collier indicates that the Moon which encircles Earth with an artificial circular orbit, was brought to Earth over 11,000 years ago by invading Manipulative Extraterrestrials. According to Mr. Collier, many of these Manipulative Extraterrestrials lurk underground. The Moon is therefore an apparent gigantic UFO.

The Moon is a conspiracy? No doubt a variation on the, "the moon's orbit or rotation was altered so we couldn't see the 'dark side' where the alien/Russian/hollow-Earth bases are," conspiracy. An oldie but a goodie that even survived lunar mapping (NASA airbrushed out the bases and landing strips, don't cha know).
INQUISITR wrote:Online UFO enthusiasts and conspiracy theorists have for long accused NASA of covering up evidence of existence of UFOs and massive alien structures on the dark far side of the Moon. Mars anomaly hunters have made similar claims about the planet Mars since NASA’s Opportunity and Curiosity rovers began sending to Earth photographs of the Martian terrain.

The conviction shared widely in the online UFO and alien community is that NASA is hiding the evidence because the U.S. government has entered into secret alliances with certain alien races or species to share advanced technological knowledge
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you don't see this, it's because of the cyber shutdown of the power grid, which proves it's true!

Wednesday, April 27, 2016
ALERT! EMP- HEADS UP!

ALERT!

EMP - HEADS UP! RECEIVED LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO.

EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE FOR A CYBER SHUT DOWN OF THE US POWER GRID AT THE WILL OF THE PERPETRATORS CHOOSING.

LIFE AS WE KNOW IT WILL TURN TO BARABARISM QUICKLY AS THE BARBARIANS ARE ALREADY IN OUR COUNTRY.

ACCORDING TO INFO RECEIVED AN HOUR AGO ON 4/27/16 -THE ENTIRE POWER GRID IS POISED FOR AN INTERNAL CYBER ATTACK AT THE MOMENT OF CHOOSING.

INTEL SOURCE STATED THAT AFTER INTENSE 2 WEEK INVESTIGATION AND HIGH LEVEL MEETINGS THAT LASTED THAT LONG, IT'S QUOTE "1,000 TIMES WORSE" THAN EVEN "THEY HAD THOUGHT."

THERE ARE SO MANY COMPROMISED OPERATING PROGRAMS AND SPIES THAT "THE AGENCIES CAN'T KEEP UP"!

FORGET THE NUKE EMP!

HE SAID "ITS WHO EVER FLIPS THE SWITCH" FIRST!

THEY EVEN DISCUSSED THE EFFECTS OF THE POWER GOING DOWN AND HOW IT WOULD AFFECT THOSE WHOSE LIVES ARE ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET AND WHO ARE ON SSRI'S AS WELL AS EBT CARDS BEING UNUSABLE - NOT TO MENTION ALL COMMUNICATIONS, BANKING AND TRUCKING COMING TO A COMPLETE STOP!

Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:54 PM

4/27!!! It may already of happened!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Nah, NESARA Nonsense is still alive and on the web. So much for their vaunted intel....
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, May 10, 2016
President Putin Claims Queen Elizabeth Is Not Human

PRESIDENT PUTIN CLAIMS QUEEN ELIZABETH IS NOT HUMAN

Putin has told senior staff and close associates that he believes Queen Elizabeth II shapeshifted while greeting him as a show of strength and a warning to not to mess with the dominant reptilian-Illuminati bloodline.

As your news wire has reported, remember now that World Source Media is not stating that this is true, but we are only sharing what has been said.

Brave Vladimir Putin has told senior staff and associates that Queen Elizabeth II is not human but is a ‘reptilian that shapeshifts between human and reptile form’ and, according to sources close to the President, he has witnessed her shapeshift ‘in the flesh before his very eyes and, in his opinion, as a warning to him personally.’

Published on May 8, 2016

Posted by Olive Oyl at 1:00:00 PM

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you've been wondering where Deep Knight has been, I've been pulling all-nighters shooting game and fish.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016
ALERT!!!! URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL AMERICANS

ALERT ALERT ALERT
URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL AMERICANS
A CALL FOR ACTION!!!!! THIS IS NO JOKE!!!!!
SPREAD THE WORD - NOTIFY OTHERS!!

WE WERE INFORMED EARLY TODAY THAT THE US FISH AND GAME, THE US FOREST SERVICE, THE BLM AND OTHER U.S.A. CORPORATE AGENCIES ARE BEING ORDERED TO SHOOT TO KILL ALL GAME AND FISH IN ALL THE FORESTS AND PUBLIC LANDS IN AMERICA ....

A LOT OF THEIR 'WORK' MAY BE DONE IN THE DARK OF NIGHT USING NIGHT VISION GLASSES AND NIGHT VISION SCOPES ON THEIR RIFLES TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK UNDER COVER.

THE REASON GIVEN WAS THAT AMERICANS ARE NOT TO BE ABLE TO EAT OR FEND FOR OURSELVES IF IT COMES TO WAR OR NATIONAL DISASTERS ..... WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED ANOTHER MAJOR FALSE FLAG IS BEING PLANNED TO OCCUR SOON

THIS IS ALSO THE PURPOSE FOR THEIR USING ALL OF THE 20 + HAARPS IN OUR COUNTRY TO LITERALLY DROWN AND DESTROY ALL THE VEGETABLES AND FOOD CROPS THAT ARE GETTING CLOSE TO HARVESTING .... THE TRAITORS WITHIN ARE WORKING FEVEROUSLY TO STARVE OUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!

PLEASE NOTIFY ALL HUNTERS, FISHERMEN, SHERIFFS AND THE MIIITIAS TO PATROL ALL OF OUR FORESTS AND WILDLIFE AREAS, ETC ... AND TO DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY .... THE REST IS UP TO YOU!!! YOUR LIVES AND THE COUNTRY'S FUTURE SURVIVAL DEPENDS UPON IT!!!

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT EVEN IF IT IS 2ND HAND .... PLEASE COMMENT BACK ADDRESSED TO ANONYMOUS 2 AT FREEWILL'S EMAIL ..... freewill2015nesara@gmail.com OR JUST DO AN ANONYMOUS POST

IF THE MILITARY AND THE MILITIA DON'T GET MOVING ON THIS, THEY AND THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS ARE GOING TO DIE FROM STARVATION, AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BREATHE DUE TO THE TOXIC CHEMTRAILS THAT ARE CONTINUALLY BEING SPRAYED OVERHEAD LIKE IS BEING DONE TO US RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR NOSES ..... WAKE UP.

PLEASE NOTIFY FREEWILL WHERE YOU ARE SEEING GAME AND FISH BEING KILLED OFF AND THE TIME OF DAY YOU ARE SEEING IT. ATTEMPT TO GET AN EXACT LOCATION AS POSSIBLE, WHERE THE ROADS ARE, LICENSE NUMBERS OF OFFICIAL TRUCKS, HELICOPTER GUNSHIPS, DRONES, NUMBER OF PEOPLE INVOLVED, GOVERNMENT AGENCY, ETC.. PICTURES WILL REALLY HELP SHOW WHAT YOU SAW.... WE WILL PROVIDE THE INFORMATION AND POST IT ANONYMOUSLY FOR ALL TO SEE.

P.S. WE HAVE WITNESSED THE HAWAIIAN HUMP BACK WHALES IN SAN FRANCISCO BAY, MASS DEAD FISH KILLS, BIRDS DROPPING DEAD OUT OF THE SKY, AND VULTURES ON THE PROWL. WE HAVE HEARD FROM HUNTERS OF MASS ANIMAL KILLS IN THE FORESTS ...... WATCH THE ANIMALS! THEY ARE TELLING US SOMETHING....

IF YOU KNOW HUNTERS AND FISHERMEN, PLEASE GET THIS INFORMATION TO THEM ....
CAN ANYONE PLEASE SEND THIS TO THE NRA....OR LIKE ORGANIZATIONS!!!
ALSO PLEASE KEEP US POSTED!!!

Posted by Popeye at 9:45:00 AM

12 comments:

Anonymous June 6, 2016 at 5:48 PM
Think back, it's not new
Same reason they killed the buffalo,
Regulated the small farmer out of business
Can anyone add to this..Thanks

Anonymous June 7, 2016 at 2:48 PM
http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking ... berg-2016/

Anonymous June 6, 2016 at 6:08 PM
THE DUMB ASS MILITIA WILL CONTINUE TO SIT, DRINK BEER AND EAT CHIPS.... MAKES YOU WONDER IF THEY ARE CABAL....WE ARE ALMOST OUT OF TIME.... THE MILITIA LEADERS HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED WITH BRAIN TRANSPLANTS...THY ARE JUST WANT-A-BES..... FORGET DUNFORD HE IS DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST AND THAT IS FOLLOWING ORDERS....A REAL YES BOY!!!

marie June 6, 2016 at 8:01 PM
GOOD OBSERVATION....MAYBE WE SHOULD REACH OUT TO OUR SO CALLED MILITIA. HOW ABOUT IT MILITIA. ARE YOU JUST GOING TO SIT ON YOUR *SS*S AND DRINK THAT BEER? ARE YOU CONTROLLED BY OUR WORLDWIDE NAZI MAFIA? ARE YOU GOING TO ALLOW YOUR FAMILY TO BE ENSLAVED OR IMPRISONED, STARVED AND POISONED? BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWING. KEEP GOING ALONG TO GET ALONG AND USEFUL IDIOTS LIKE THE MILITIA WILL BE JUST LIKE THE REST OF US ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE DONE ALL OF THE ELITE'S DIRTY WORK. THE SAME GOES FOR OUR MILITARY. WE ARE ASHAMED OF ALL OF YOU!!

Anonymous June 6, 2016 at 10:53 PM
In east Tennessee there are only about a dozen people in any active self proclaimed militia. What are they gonna do? Really? They are totally defensive, not offensive, and don't expect them to fight your battles for you. It's family first. Quit sitting on the sidelines complaining what other people aren't doing and get involved. The militia work full time for a lining too.

Anonymous June 7, 2016 at 12:14 PM
Let me educate you a little bit. That is their job to defend the Homeland. Now you're talking to the wrong person that sits on their ass because it's not me. You need to be a little bit more educated as to what is really going on! The militia is to defend the Homeland but they've been infiltrated and that's my point!GET EDUCATED!!! marie

Freewill June 6, 2016 at 10:22 PM
Here in northern Michigan, the cops and National Guard have been given the go ahead to wipe out the deer population under the guise of Insurance companies wanting the herds thinned down due to auto accidents involving deer.

Popeye June 7, 2016 at 1:02 AM
WHO GAVE THE ORDERS TO THE COMMIE COPS AND THE NATIONAL GUARD..... WE NEED TO KNOW WHO GAVE THE ORDERS ...... AS THIS IS TREASON IF THE GUARD IS FOLLOWING THESE ILLEGAL ORDERS.... WE ALREADY KNOW THE COPS ARE CAPABLE FOR WORKING FOR THE INSURANCE FRAUD COMPANIES ,,,,WHEN THE REPUBIC IS SACK ......ALL......INSURANCE WILL BECOME FRAUD....

Anonymous June 7, 2016 at 12:49 AM
I don't get it.
We complain about GMO foods, vaccinations, and chemtrails, and if someone wanted to harm the population, they can do it with the wildlife after creating a chaotic situation; we know rabies is a danger to society and the reason for all the zombie movies.
All I know is whatever we hear, we are only getting half the information, and you either trust the people who have fed and given housing and medical care to millions or you don't.
Me, I'm going to take the chance that if they wanted to kill the people, everyone in the hospitals would not come out, and our children eating free lunch would not go home from school.
This doesn't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense, someone is using the information for another reason.
That's what I'm going to say.
Be mad if you want, but when you still see a bird or a squirrel, don't blame me for you being so damn gullible and wanting to fall into the negative timeline for these people.
I know there are two timelines in play, and everyone thinks, their timeline is selected because they believe what they read on the internet.
I know there are multiple and I can be in the same place as another and we'll see different things, so do as you will of your free will and spread this without any information to back it up.
Even in court, there is a hearsay rule, but folks ignore it on the internet.
You hear it cause someone said it and then it's true.
You get what you get for letting other people lead you like sheep.

Anonymous June 7, 2016 at 1:30 AM
Hey buddy, you really are clueless!! The cabal wants 90% of the worlds population killed..... AS we present too much of a challenge to them. They do not want us to have food and wild game could keep us all alive........They have already flooded all of the Texas crops and now are using many of their new HAARPS to flood out the East coast with the Hurricane up the East. coast....There also has been much crops loss in the mid west and Michigan areas.... just forget California...
YOU CAN ALSO USE THE HAARP TO START AND STOP TORNADOS AND HURRICANES...
As a former school teacher I used to say there is never a stupid question, but the post from 12:49 AM just comes very close....It reminds of the old science fiction show "LOST IN SPACE",,

Anonymous June 7, 2016 at 8:30 AM
Buddy, where is your evidence except the trusted authorities that are posted over and over on the internet.
Seriously, the problem with an awareness site is everyone wants to be aware of the same things and where 'truth is stranger than fiction', I'd say you go out there and eat the mess they are killing then, and suffer your own consequences.
You have no idea the true underlying reality of this place.
You have no idea the things those who are put in positions of trust are allowed to do.
You have no idea the spiritual consequences of acts done by those against the rest of us.
You are clue less.
My post is not for anyone that only see 'what is shown to them'.
It is definitely not for you.
You will not be convinced by me; your mind is made up.
made up...fake....
Ignore things you do not know, and leave the rest of us to communicate with those that are seeking the truth, and know when something is not being revealed.
Go and watch more videos on haarp, and stare at the sky looking for your chemtrails and leave the awareness work alone.
It doesn't resonate with you, so you aren't supposed to hear it.
Buh bye!

redones June 7, 2016 at 8:37 AM
hey what is going on with the movie? eagle one to wanta the 2nd quarter is almost up the movie was to be released before the end of the 2nd quater.... btw why are you guys using google start using bing (look at the bing site point duhalk sp battle scene)

I'm afraid that Anonymous 2 is confused. This is not what we Illuminati mean when we say "shooting fish."

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Do you know what happened 166 years ago this summer....

June , 1850
California became a state!
The people had no electricity, the state had no money and almost everyone spoke Spanish. There were gunfights in the streets.
So basically NOTHING has changed except back then the women had real tits and the men didn't hold hands.
And that, my friends, is your history lesson for today.

Posted by Freewill at 9:44:00 PM

1 comment:

David June 8, 2016 at 10:16 PM
This is a true story....
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The post that is now used as a Banner at NESARA News is a dire warning.

Saturday, July 9, 2016
Nuclear War Crime in Process in America

PEOPLE WE ARE AT WAR AND MOST OF US HAVE NOT WOKE UP YET... MAKE A EFFORT TO GATHER UP INFORMATION RE GAMMA ENERGY IN YOUR AREA.... AND SEND BACK TO US HERE....

I HAVE A CHOICE TO SEND OR NOT TO SEND....I CHOOSE TO SEND IT... LET US HOPE AND PRAY THAT THE EVIL ONES ARE WRONG.... I HOPE AND PRAY THAT THE FOLKS THAT ARE PUTTING THIS OUT ARE WRONG.... WE NEED TO GET TO WORK CHECKING THIS OUT AND REPORT BACK TO ME................... MY GROUP IS THINKING IT IS CHEMTRAIL RELATED...I AM ALSO ASKING FOR ALL MY DOCTOR FRIENDS TO WORK ON A SOLUTION IF THIS IS TRUE....

​GENERAL DUNFORD - GET THE CHEMTRAILS STOPPED NOW! AND HAVE DARPA PROVIDE A CURE!!!​ OR OUR FRIENDS ABOVE US....

The article below this confusingly raves about the supposed "extreme" levels of radiation which it says are currently killing millions.

There is no way to recover from these kinds of exposures. There is no medicine and there is no cure. Millions now are dying and will die before their time due to their radiation exposures. Are you next or already Zapped?

OK, I'll bite. He says that these levels have around for months and millions have been dying. Well, where are they? Someone would have noticed. Covering up for the death of thousands is hard enough, just witness the hours I had to put in when the zombie virus was mistakenly released early, but millions would be well beyond our capacity. If you can't find millions, how about just 10? I'll wait.

Posted by Popeye at 6:08:00 PM

2 comments:

Popeye July 10, 2016 at 3:16 PM

PEOPLE PLEASE CHECK WITH THE CITY NEAREST YOU AND LET US KNOW IF IT IS TRUE THAT THE TESTING THE CITIES THAT ARE REPORTING ARE TELLING THE TRUTH.... ALSO WHERE THE HELL IS SUPREME COMMANDER GENERAL JOE DUNFORD AT....NO SIGN OF
KING DUNFORD...

Anonymous July 10, 2016 at 3:23 PM

Hi Popeye...General Dumb had to have known for over 8 weeks that this was going on. From being in the Military he had to have approved ALL the supplies and signed off on this. I also believe the chemtrail planes must have been involved and flown by remote control... I too want to know where he is at???
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:I'll bite. He says that these levels have around for months and millions have been dying. Well, where are they? Someone would have noticed. Covering up for the death of thousands is hard enough, just witness the hours I had to put in when the zombie virus was mistakenly released early, but millions would be well beyond our capacity. If you can't find millions, how about just 10? I'll wait
Yeah, but he/she may have something there. After all, a Google search says that over 150,000 people die every day. Of course it didn't say what they died from, but that is probably part of the coverup. So he exaggerated a bit (and don't they all when you are talking about conspiracy theorists) but I think you wouldn't mind a little beefing up of your resume when your annual performance appraisal comes due. As they say, if you have to steal someone else's work, make sure you do it with pride.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Yeah, but he/she may have something there. After all, a Google search says that over 150,000 people die every day. Of course it didn't say what they died from, but that is probably part of the coverup. So he exaggerated a bit (and don't they all when you are talking about conspiracy theorists) but I think you wouldn't mind a little beefing up of your resume when your annual performance appraisal comes due. As they say, if you have to steal someone else's work, make sure you do it with pride.
The Illuminati worked hard to kill those 150,000 people yesterday, and on a shoestring budget I might add! Look at the statistics, most of 'em get chalked up to "natural causes," that kind of cover-up takes skill. We have pride in our "wet work," and no way are we letting the Radioactive Chemtrail Division take credit!

As for performance reviews, one way or the other they're rigged. If you're in with Satan you get a good one, but if you're a free spirit like me you always get dinged for something. Like that misunderstanding about me and his wife.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:
The Illuminati worked hard to kill those 150,000 people yesterday, and on a shoestring budget I might add! Look at the statistics, most of 'em get chalked up to "natural causes," that kind of cover-up takes skill. We have pride in our "wet work," and no way are we letting the Radioactive Chemtrail Division take credit!

As for performance reviews, one way or the other they're rigged. If you're in with Satan you get a good one, but if you're a free spirit like me you always get dinged for something. Like that misunderstanding about me and his wife.
Oh fess up, The Imperial Illuminati Air Force Chemtrail Wing can lay claim to 150,000 stiffs on any given Tuesday. We take off, we spray some homeys, we party and we land....its what we do!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Oh fess up, The Imperial Illuminati Air Force Chemtrail Wing can lay claim to 150,000 stiffs on any given Tuesday. We take off, we spray some homeys, we party and we land....its what we do!

Come on, you know that program is to for you-know-what, not to kill people directly. Sure, most of them will kill themselves rather than live with that shame, but that accounts for only a few tens of thousands a day, max. Unless you mean you-know-what, but I hear they canceled spraying that when it started to reanimate the dead.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Every so often NESARA News tells us the shocking news that Obama’s been removed, arrested, or executed. In this one the constitutional remedy is used, the Supreme Court’s Chief Justice signs off on an Interpol arrest-for-treason warrant.

Saturday, August 20, 2016
Supreme Court Justice Signs Off on Obama’s Removal

Barack Hussein Obama has been narrowly dodging impeachment ever since he first took office seven long years ago. Now, however, it looks like his luck has finally run out.

There’s a bombshell of a rumor going around right now that Chief Justice John Roberts has signed off on Interpol to have Obama removed from office for multiple counts of treason.

The charges are to include declaring war without consent of Congress, Second Amendment infringements, and abuse of the Posse Comitatus Act during the Bundy land dispute.

When Obama was sworn into office he took an oath to “preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States of America,” however according to the leaked document he’s guilty of the following crimes;

A list of 25 “crimes,” cribbed from lists that have been floating around the internet for years, redacted for your reading pleasure. Some are pretty silly, but what's really interesting is #6 below. Unfortunately Freewill & Co. forgot to remove this, which one would think delegitimizes the very agency that’s supposed to do the arresting.

6. Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.

Posted by Freewill at 1:03:00 PM

So downright silly even some true believers don't truly believe.

8 comments:

Anonymous August 20, 2016 at 1:33 PM
Hang this bastard's sorry muslim ass, and be done with it, and anyone else like him-

Anonymous August 20, 2016 at 1:47 PM
WILL THE U.S. CONGRESS DO SOMETHING WITH IT???
Gives some real ammunition for holding impeachment hearings....
Just hearings alone will get it all in motion.

outlawjjsmith August 20, 2016 at 6:25 PM
I'll believe it when I see it!!!

Anonymous August 20, 2016 at 8:09 PM
This is recycled horseshit with a new date on it.

Anonymous August 20, 2016 at 9:04 PM
Your `rumors`are garbage. circulated by a few losers. The President will leave office on January 20, 2017 after completing his two elected terms.

Anonymous August 20, 2016 at 9:07 PM
This is old stuff.
Go to the link. The original story is dated April 21, 2014 more than two years ago.

Ralph Smith August 21, 2016 at 7:20 PM
You know damn good and that our so called congress anD senate are NOT going to do anything with information except like this, those spineless wimps are afraid of their own shadows, and to act on his and get rid of Obama, you have got to be kidding. The American people who are sick and tired of Obama and his tactics are the ones who will have to unite and remove him and his cabinet from the White House, our elected officials aren't and that is fact.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, August 24, 2016
FROM ALL THE AMERICAN CITIZENS.....TO THE FAKE IMPOSTER GOVERNMENT....

FROM ALL THE AMERICAN CITIZENS .... TO THE FAKE IMPOSTER GOVERNMENT .... WE DEMAND!!

1. ARRESTS OF THE CABAL....LEADERS FIRST...
2. ANNOUNCEMENTS OF WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, AND WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON? QUIT THE FUN AND GAMES...
3. NESARA/GESARA ANNOUNCED.
4. RV/GCR...

WHAT SAY ALL??

Posted by Popeye at 7:46:00 PM

8 comments:

Anonymous August 24, 2016 at 8:05 PM
I could live with that, but as Carlin put it, it's called the American dream because ya gotta be asleep to believe it.

Seeker August 24, 2016 at 8:31 PM
Well I'm all for it but who's going to do it? Putin? Are there any men in America brave enough to do it? Nope, didn't think so. I'm fine with Putin.

Love that Putin!

Anonymous August 24, 2016 at 8:38 PM
good luck with that!

Anonymous August 24, 2016 at 9:39 PM
It well never happen until the Second Coming - + The United States of America is Not Talk about in the End Times - There well be No USA - Only Demons coming out of their Bunkers in the Ground (Their RAT HOLES )(The Elites) in the USA - Is what I've Read - Hope They are Wrong! & It might Not be Too Far away Maybe 15 are less yrs. away? Just get your House in Order It's Coming

marie August 25, 2016 at 12:10 AM
WELL....THERE WILL BE A USA BUT NOT AS IT IS NOW. WE WILL MAKE SURE OF IT. AS FAR AS THE BIBLE... IT IS KIND OF LIKE GOING ON THE SAME PATH AS THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN/THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND...HMMMMMMMMM

marie August 24, 2016 at 10:57 PM
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BOUNTY MONEY FOR THESE SCUMBAGS? DID SOMEONE STEAL THAT TOO...OR IS IT ALL A BIG LIE?
IF IT IS NOT REAL THEN WE NEED A LETTER WRITING CAMPAIGN...AND BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE WAAAY TOO LAZY TO WRITE THEIR OWN LETTER MAYBE A FORM LETTER FOR EVERYONE TO PRINT AND SEND IT IN. IF PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO PUT THEIR NAMES AND ADDRESSES ON THE LETTER THEN JUST SEND THE FORM LETTER AND SIGN [AMERICAN STATE CITIZEN.] SOME PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO PUT THEIR NAME OUT THERE SO A FORM LETTER WOULD BE FINE. IF WE DO THIS ON A MASS SCALE THEN MAYBE WE CAN MAKE AN IMPACT, AND EVEN PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES BECAUSE IT HELPS THEM NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY THEY ARE FROM. ALL PEOPLE HAVE TO DO IS PRINT IT, ADDRESS IT WITH THE ADDRESS OF THE CONTACT PERSON, AND STICK A STAMP ON IT, AND IT MUST BE DONE WITHIN A WEEK SO THAT THEY DO NOT TRICKLE IN A LITTLE AT A TIME. WE WANT A MASSIVE WAVE OF LETTERS. WE JUST HAVE TO GET IT TO THE RIGHT PERSON. WE NEED TO DO THIS FOR CHEMTRAILS AND FOR THE ARRESTS AND PUT IT ALL TOGETHER AS THEY ARE LITTERALLY KILLING US IN MICHIGAN WITH THE POISON. WE CAN USE THE LETTER ABOVE OR SOMETHING LIKE IT. IS IT GENERAL DUNFORD WHO WE WOULD ADDRESS THIS TO?? IF SOMEONE COULD POST THE ADDRESS I WILL SEND IT IN BUT EVERYONE HAS TO DO IT. 49 CENTS IS WORTH THE TRY.
IF AFTER THE LETTERS ARE SENT OUT THEN WE NEED TO PUT ON OUR BIG GIRL AND BOY UNDERWEAR AND FIND THE LEGAL WAY TO ARREST THEM.

SB August 25, 2016 at 8:26 AM
I like your idea marie.. I just don't think Dunford is the one to send the letters to. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. He is cabal wearing a new Republic suit. We need to know who are the real good guys, if there are any. I know many of us have been praying for restoration of our true Republic. I am convinced that God wants to restore this land. He is the only one that can do it, since none of us really know the truth. God Bless us all..

Anonymous August 25, 2016 at 2:19 AM
Popeye, I am with you 1000%, I have been waiting for NESERA, operation roundup ( to prison all those sob elites that wont conform), the rv for nearly twelve years of my life now. Hopefully it might happen in our lifetime....meanwhile stay positive my friend!
"Follow the Money"