That's Crazy Talk!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: That's Crazy Talk!

Post by Chaos »

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:A personal story on the issue. I attended and wrote up the Nanaimo three trials. A bunch of fools pretending to be police. All were convicted under the Criminal Code of Canada of impersonating peace officers. One piece of evidence the judge found of particular significance was that they copied the official seal of the province of British Columbia on the stationary that they used for some BS saying that they were official peace officers.
The Nanaimo Three? Loved their cover of "Tom Dooley."

Seriously, this didn't ring a bell so I had to look it up and found my way back to Quatloos.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9388

Wow!

The saga of the Nanaimo Three Five Four taught me two things: sovereign freemen are just as crazy in Canada as here down south (if you have wildlife refuges up there, watch out), and always wear pants. Seriously, I couldn't "put it down," it was a fascinating story of craziness and the public uses of gibberish. I note a lot of people who participate in this thread did in that one too, but you others should check it out. Kept me up late and too busy to gin up a new "document" to send to Judge Anna. BTW, when I viewed the soveralex video, Bundy occupation videos came "Up next" ("SHOCKING! The Real Story Behind The Hammond Ranch") followed by Risperidone/psychiatric drug videos. Judge Anna has also been hitting the Bundy/Finicum story hard, making all sorts of outrageous claims (you get a taste of those in what I posted from her).

My "We don't need no stinkin' badges!" story.

In the mid 80's a person I worked with was going thru his kid's old toys to donate, and gave a tin star that said "Marshall" to another friend who had that as a last name. He organized a trip to the mountain town of Ouray, which was having a blowout party for the Fourth of July, and I went along (they also have hot springs, a hobby of mine). My friend, Mr. Marshall, dressed in western garb and put the star on to add to the effect. At the drunken party on the streets, he got accosted by a real peace officer, who told him he couldn't wear the star, since the town's official police badges were similar, although with much, much more content (town, name, number, symbols, and "Marshall" nowhere to be seen). My friend, a bit snookered, took offense, and a loud argument ensued. Luckily my girlfriend was young, cute, persuasive, and defused the situation, but my friend could no longer wear his star.

At the time the mayor of Ouray was William Fries, half of the songwriting combo who went by the name "C.W. McCall" and had the hit song "Convoy." He moved to Ouray, "the Switzerland of America," and leveraged this fame to get elected, also promising ideas to lure in the tourists, hence the hard drinkin' street party. The other half of "C.W," was Chip Davis, famous for being the force behind Manheim Steamroller (their music is always part of my family's Christmases). If nothing else, remembering this story has inspired me to change the name on my phony document from Henry Morgenthau, Jr. to C.W. McCall. Perhaps I should send along some Risperidone.

They no longer have drunken summer street parties, but have this. I figured our Canadian friends might be amused...
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Always wear pants" is far too stringent a rule. Just make sure you wear them to court.

You like Krazy Kanadian Kourtroom Kapers? How about this, the saga of Charles (Call me Charley) Norman Holmes. The man with the bird-scented butt!

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9683#p163916

Or my personal favorite, dead but still fiesty Bernie Yankson;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9597

Or Master Gee who wanted to kick Burnaby49 out of his home!

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10342

Then there's Psam Frank and his magical voting system;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10279

And we can't forget Notorious Notary Chief Rock Sino General, he's had his problems in court too;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9377&start=220#p163974

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9377&start=460#p184664

Sadly the Freeman craziness seems to have died out in Vancouver and I'm down to reporting on real life;

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10477#p221828

That one is as real as it gets.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

In the past couple of days The Crazy has been having coincidental links to my past (what does that say about me?). This will lead to another Deep Knight story, pointless but true.

Saturday, February 6, 2016
Weaponized cell phone towers and other electrical weaponry

Why Are Weaponized Cell Phone Towers Being Constructed Everywhere?

If you're interested, search for NESARA News and scroll down. The gist of the story is that various technologies are being used for mind control. Much of this comes from take-offs on "Angels Don't Play This HAARP," a book I got my father years ago for his amusement. You see, he did a lot of the research that led to the HAARP research in Alaska when working for the National Bureau of Standards (NBS). This was all very hush-hush (as it involved remote sensing for military uses), so conspiracy theorists naturally assumed they were keeping it secret for other reasons. This was picked up in this long & raving article.
They are picked up by satellite and relayed to whatever large TV broadcasting antenna, GWEN tower or other antenna that is nearest the victim. It is believed that some types of implants pick up the signal and broadcast the correct Tesla-wave pattern to create voices within the victim. The tracking implant keeps the staff and the satellite system informed every few minutes as to exactly where to send the voice signals. The master computer and central HQ for this is reported to be Boulder, CO. It is thought that transponders are being made there.

The central cellular computer is in the Boulder, CO National Bureau of Standards building. AT&T is also cooperating; several agencies work together on this. Tim Rifat of UK wrote that “this inter-cerebral hearing” is used to drive the victim mad, as no one else can hear the voices transmitted into the brain of the target. Transmission of auditory data directly into the target’s brains using microwave carrier beams is now common practice. Instead of using excitation potentials, one uses a transducer to modify the spoken word into ELF audiograms that are then superimposed on the pulse modulated microwave beam.
My father is a long-retired geophysicist/electrical engineer who studied the ionosphere. In his research he realized something else was going on, which had usages in remote sensing ("over the horizon radar" see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over-the-horizon_radar ). Boulder had the Dept. of Commerce's NBS, which was largely a cover for the military's NSA (National Security Agency) remote sensing research, so we moved here in the early 60's (having spent summers here since the 50's). My father had a large antenna array north of town on Table Mountain Mesa, a notably restricted area.

Much of the later parts of the government's Project Blue Book on UFOs was done at the University in Boulder in the 60's, and Dr. Condon of the Condon Report was a professor here and former head of the NBS. When UFO nuts came looking, they found the NBS research area, and figured that MUST have something to do with UFOs, so it got written up in a couple of books, one by the great-uncle of a college girlfriend (small world). My father brought it home and had a good laugh. Later, other conspiracy theorists latched onto this and recycled it as a government "mind control" site, and apparently it's still being repeated today. Part of the "logic" is that Boulder is a politically liberal place, which MUST be the product of mind control (no other explanation). Ironically, Boulder was a politically conservative place when I was growing up and the facility was in use, only changing gradually after the research here was shut down and my father retired. Please note that the NBS has been the NIST since 1988, and only old residents like myself and apparently conspiracy theorists know it by this name. They need to update their nonsense.

This background is part of the reason I'm so interested in conspiracy theories, one could say I come by it honestly. The NESARA News article (from Before It's News) is a mishmash of conspiracy hogwash from many sources, everything from the mark of the beast chip implants to Tesla technology (and the claim he won a Nobel Prize in 1915), to Google being mind control. A Crazy classic. It's too long to post, but here's another taste.

To briefly recap and save some time, “JADE” is an ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE software application the military is now using that allocates manpower and equipment on-the-fly based on prior experience, prior events, and the capability of being able to “predict criminal activity.” It is an A.I. application that learns which tactics and personnel were most successful in different scenarios, and then builds on its knowledge as it goes. That is what the “JADE” part of Jade Helm. JADE took the “helm” (lead) in the exercise, and hence the title “JADE HELM."

It ends with the following:

EVEN IF EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS WRONG, AND I DON’T SUSPECT IT IS, IT’S STILL JUST SO COMPLEX, AND SO DIABOLICAL, AND SO SCREWED UP, BUT IN THIS BEAUTIFULLY ENGINEERED WAY, IT’S EXTRAORDINARILY MONSTROUS!
My father's antenna array in 1966 (removed in the late 80's after an airplane accident with one of the guy-wires). I climbed the 500 foot tower twice when I was 14, the first time for a thrill, the second time to do maintenance after my father found out I was willing to climb it, and twisted my arm. See "Back Scatter Radar Receiving Facility" at http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/resources/ta ... atory.aspx
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Judge Anna Maria Rietzinger says she's from the "Alaska State Superior Court" an organization which seems to only exists in her mind. She has also clamed to be Anna von Reitz or von Fritz and "associated with the Alaska Supreme Court," and a onetime attorney for Pope Benedict. This has led some to believe she's a real judge, and they go apeshit when she posts warrants for the President's arrest for treason or $279 trillion liens (which, by the by, haven't appeared to get her into trouble - yet). One of her biggest fans is Ronald Van Dyke, whose saga is detailed on another thread here. Also see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ywXLd3B2Q

One wonders how they could mistake her for anyone of standing when they read the things she has posted, including this from NESARA News from last year:

Thursday, July 16, 2015
Judge Anna Maria Riezinger explains the JOHN QUINCY ADAMS bank account!!!

JAIL IS TO GOOD FOR THESE B@$T@RD$ "Judge Anna"

Judge Anna is an acquaintance of mine, I promised Judge Anna I would get this out far and wide. Please share this information. To order her comic book the link is below, it's 60% off with this link, however we want "YOU" to share the information. The world needs this information, we need to change the way we do business in order to survive.

I just received my first copy (comic book ) from Judge Anna Maria Riezinger. “WOW” I can’t believe what I’m reading, Judge Anna puts it all out there doesn’t hold anything back. Judge Anna has written this in layman’s terms "comic book" form so that even a high school kid will get it. This is just a couple of highlights she talks about.

1.The “Internal Revenue Service, Inc” is hired as an accounting service to keep track of credit accruing in the account of JOHN QUINCY ADAMS, an estate trust created by the UNITED STATES (INC.) under the laws of the Washington DC Municipal Government (an independent, international City-State). The associated nine-digit Master Account Number is used as Employer Number written like this *123456789* representing the credit side of the account.

2.The “IRS (INC)” is hired to perform the billing service of the governmental services corporation and keep track of the debt accruing against the account of JOHN QUINCY ADAMS, using the Master Account Number as a Taxpayer Identification Number written like this: “ 123-45-6789” and representing the debt side of the account.

3. You, the living man Called ‘John Quincy Adams” are presumed to be voluntary Withholding Agent responsible for keeping these accounts balanced, but you are never told anything about this job or how to do it, so you “mistakenly” pay the bill owed by JOHN QUINCY ADAMS out of your own pocket.

4. Mortgage Fraud ---- Section 103 (b)(E)(2) of the Depository Institutions Deregulation and Monetary Control Act of 1980, Public Law 96-221 admits that “in the United States, neither Paper currency nor deposits have value as commodities. Intrinsically, a dollar bill is a piece of paper and deposits are merely book entries.”

5. Generally Accepted Accounting Procedure (GAAP) defines all such “deposits” as bank liabilities; however, the bank provably NEVER pays these liabilities.

6. So the bank never actually “loans” anything of equitable value and contributes nothing but a minor accounting service when they set up a mortgage.

7. Additionally, FDIC Rules prevent banks from loaning their own assets or the assets of their depositors---- proving again that the banks do not and cannot provide value—for –value and have no valid security interest.

This takes the cake, I didn’t know this happened, as far as I’m concerned they have the wrong people in jail, this is why. THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY—You might think that the vast white collar crime perpetuated against the American’s, Brits, Canadians, Australians, and Europeans counts as “the crime of the century”, but fraud and coercion, extortion and even imprisonment and murder of individuals pales when compared to the crimes perpetuated by recent Bush and potentially, Barack Obama. Under bush’s auspices we suffered an obvious False Flag attack against the World Trade center and the murder of thousands of innocent Americans and people from around the world who happened to be present on September 11, 2001----- but that is still not the “crime of the century” The crime of the century is the deliberate pollution of Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and large portions of North Africa with American nuclear waste. The perpetrators took what they called “spent” nuclear waste materials from storage in underground salt mines in the western United States and packed it into artillery shell casings which they exploded all over the Middle east And North Africa. George W. Bush, Richard Cheney, and Harry Reid are fundamentally responsible for pollution that will maim and kill innocent people in these countries for the next 60,000 years.

Posted by Freewill at 12:52 AM

Here are excerpts from a long and rambling letter to the Archbishop of Chicago

My Dear Archbishop George,

I, too, stand with the universal Catholic Church, founded by Christ. My blood seal stands upon the record of the Vatican Chancery Court in Witness of what I am going to show you tonight. I am from a family that has served the Catholic Church since the First Holy Roman Empire, Hereditary Grand Marshals of the Holy Roman Empire, Knights of the Holy Sepulcher. I have myself served as an International Services Agent and as a private attorney in service to his Holiness Pope Benedict XVI ...
We, Sir, are up to our ears in culpability for the circumstance herein discussed, and both the Pope Emeritus and Pope Francis have duly considered all the issues and acting in their temporal capacities, have rendered judgment as international Trustees of The United States Trust (1789) recognizing the Breach of Trust and the criminality which has been practiced against the American States and the American State Citizens.

They have both taken strong action to begin addressing the circumstance.

Pope Benedict XVI acted to create a new office in the Postal Service, establishing a regional Postmaster for North America.
I direct your attention to the Treaty of Paris which ended the American Revolution and the corollary Treaty of Versailles.

There are three international Trustees named as caretakers of The United States Trust (1789).

They are the Pope, in His Temporal Office, the British Monarch, and The United States Postmaster (Civil).

Now I direct your attention to the Treaty of Westminster (1794) in which the City State of Westminster and the Crown Temple pledge “amity” in “perpetuity” with the newly formed United States.

Next, I direct your attention to the Treaty of Verona (1845) in which the then-Pope and the British Monarch, both Trustees of the American national trust, agreed that the representative form of government was incompatible with Divine Right of Kings and with Papal Supremacy, and so both acted in secretive Breach of Trust.

The British Monarch issued Letters of Marque and Reprisal to the members of the Bar Association (British Crown Commercial Company) which issued licenses to privateers to attack American “vessels” in international jurisdictions of the law. That, Sir, is the genesis of Bar Association Licenses.

A “license” as you must know, is permission to engage in an act which would otherwise be illegal.

The Americans responded by quickly passing an Amendment to their Constitution effectively barring attorneys from holding public office. In 1860, Abraham Lincoln, a Bar attorney, was elected President of the United States (Commercial Company) but could not lawfully act as the President of The United States of America (Major).

This is why representatives of eleven Southern States refused to be seated and left the Congress adjourned sine die.
It’s with good reason that the higher administrators of the Church have been reluctant to expose the criminality or deal with it, for fear that the Church would be blamed.

However, by 2009, the Church was being blamed, effectively and determinedly, until it was all finally brought before Pope Benedict XVI, who accepted responsibility, who exercised his temporal powers, and began dealing with the corruption.
Remember — I am an officer of the Church, too.

I have taken the vow and placed the blood seal on the altar.

This is not a joke.

This is not a rehearsal.

Take what you believe to be “your” check book out of your pocket and a strong magnifying glass and look at what appears to be the signature line — what do you see?

It’s not really a line.

It’s a row of microprint endlessly repeating “authorizing signature”.

Why would that verbiage have to be there, and why would it have to be obscured? To keep the victims from knowing the truth — that all their assets in banks have been unlawfully converted.
Have you heard of the All Seeing? Cardinal George?

I am the left hand of Anuhotep and I will be obeyed in this matter, as will Pope Francis.

There will be no seizure of the American retirement accounts, no false flags, no murder, no mayhem, no scalar weapons deployed.

There will be no deceptive “offers” in commerce seeking to exchange gold for land or human capital under conditions of non-disclosure and deceit.

There will be an end to this criminality and to the complacency of the Church and of the American Cardinals and Archbishops responsible for the mis-administration of the courts.

Or there will be Hell on earth, Cardinal George — literally, and it will not come against the innocent Americans. The Left Hand of God will come for those who are responsible and unrepentant.
May God bless you to the same extent that you bless others.

Anna Maria Wilhelmina Hanna Sophia: Riezinger-von Reitzenstein von Lettow-Vorbeck
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:One wonders how they could mistake her for anyone of standing when they read the things she has posted, including this from NESARA News from last year:
Unhh, they're crazier, stupider, more ignorant than she is????

The sheer stupid and wrong in that so called letter is staggering. That it comes from freewill is no great surprise, he'll beleive any incredibly stupid thing as long as it is anti-government.

The Anna Struessel von pop tart letter is a real scream.

The woman is either an unsung comedian or barking mad, I'm going for barking mad.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Anna Struessel von pop tart
My name is Anna Maria Riezinger, also known as Anna von Reitz because my actual
name is German and a mile long. I am an American Common Law Superior Court
Judge in Alaska where operation of the Seventh Amendment Courts started up again
in conjunction with the Common Law Grand Juries more than a year ago and I also
serve as a Federal Postal District Court Judge for the Western Region.
I am not going to waste anymore time explaining the fact of my given name: Anna Maria Wilhelmina Hanna Sophia Riezinger-von Reitzenstein von Lettow-Vorbeck. It’s my whole name and every other name I have ever used is an obvious shortening of it. Go figure. If you had a name this long, you’d use shorter versions, too.
Anna Maria Wilhelmina Hanna Sophia: Riezinger-von Reitzenstein von Lettow-Vorbeck
Thirty years A Lawyer, she has served as an International Services Agent and as a private attorney in service to his Holiness Pope Benedict XVI and now, Pope Francis.
Fogbow wrote:Anna Von Reitz
St. Olaf College / University of Wisconsin- Madison
Former Consultant/Contractor at US Government Agencies, State of Alaska, Tech Companies
Studied English Literature/Journalism at St. Olaf College / University of Wisconsin- Madison
From Big Lake, Alaska
Anna von Reitz is the former field representative for the Alaskan Natural Gas Development Authority and has written a book, "Alaska's Gas," which is due to be published this month.
In addition to the public process, Anna Von Reitz, Chair of the Business and Industry
Committee of the Mat-Su RC&D, has developed economic sector workgroups which will
meet to discuss various CEDS related issues and to continually add to and update the
CEDS document.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I like my, the Fogbow version, better, much more descriptive and more accurate I think.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Denver Region Taken Over by NWO!!!

As of the last few days there has been evidence of a takeover of the Denver region by a foreign political entity, most probably the New World Order. This started with the posting of flags, which of course changes political authority based on "The law of the flag," which look like this (some with an orange background instead of blue).

The angry look on the horse's face tells us this is NOT a peaceful takeover. It also looks like the blue horse at the entrance to the known NWO underground base with underground airplane runways at DIA (Denver International Airport). See: http://thechive.com/2012/03/08/somethin ... 25-photos/

ImageImage

Some of the flags also have the word "Broncos" on them, no doubt referring to the "white Bronco" driven by OJ Simpson during his low-speed car chase. As you know, OJ was acquitted due to his membership in the NWO (how else to you explain the Buffalo Bills winning any of their football games?) and this obviously the NWO taunting us and rubbing our noses in their power over our lives.

These displays started a couple of weeks ago and reached their apex last night a bit after 8:00 PM MST when you could hear horn honking and cheering outside, no doubt from liberal-Nazi NWO minions taking revenge on patriotic Coloradoites through the blatant violation of noise ordinances. It was also strangely coincident with the so-called "Super Bowl," a well-document false flag - no doubt patriotic Americans were watching it instead of their radar screens. It is still going on today with many cars and trucks flying these scary foreign flags. I suggest any sovereign citizens in the Denver region grab their guns, turn off all their lights, and hunker down, although I wouldn't hold out too much hope for survival given the NWO's VAST array of weapon as detailed almost daily at NESARA News.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

My "Denver wins the Super Bowl" post was pretty silly, but once again I got out-crazied. While driving to lunch, I listened to talk radio, and between garbage on politics, there was garbage on the Super Bowl halftime show. It's online too (which means I can cut 'n paste), from WND (World Nut Daily):

THE GAYING OF AMERICA
Super Bowl celebrates LGBT love, Black Lives Matter

The NFL’s Super Bowl 50 halftime show was embedded with an array of political messages hiding in plain view. From the rainbow theme to the Black Panther suits worn by Beyonce’s dancers, the show was meant to celebrate a social platform that took its cues from the Democratic Party in a key presidential election year.
Everything at the Super Bowl halftime show was covered in rainbows ... female pop star Beyonce and her dancers took on a decidedly anti-cop tone, coming out in Black Panther costumes to perform for millions of viewers around the world.

Oops, wrong comparison photo. Just a second...

ImageImage

There we go. The resemblance is remarkable, they could be sisters!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Judge Anna makes an hysteric, er, historic announcement.

Monday, February 8, 2016
(Historic News) Americans Free at Last – The ties have been permanently broken by Judge Anna – January 30, 2016

The END of 400 Years of European Meddling and Predation in America
by Anna Von Reitz

In March, the IMF’s governmental services corporation doing business as the UNITED STATES (INC.) went insolvent. It was entered into Chapter 11 without naming a Successor to Contract. That left the “federal” side of the Constitution vacant and flapping in the wind. The intention of the perpetrators is obvious. They meant to void the Constitution once and for all.

So, what to do?

We had already delivered Due Process to the IMF dba UNITED STATES and its franchises, resulting in a proper Judgment of Commercial and Administrative Default.

We had already entered a properly constructed claim in commerce to claim back all the assets naturally belonging to the American people.

We formed an alliance with the Lakota and the Athabasca, two of the largest Native American nations—-which are “federal” and which have internationally recognized tribal governments, and we filed Sovereign Letters Patent and a Declaration of Joint Sovereignty.

The Constitution was saved and a new foundation begun.

A close reading of the 14th Amendment shows that they made everyone who was a United States Citizen (Federal Citizen) a criminal by definition, a slave by definition, and a debtor, too. To this day, when these vermin bring innocent Americans into their private corporate tribunals (which are misrepresented as public courts) the charges are addressed to “persons” named after the victims. These “persons” are legal fiction entities defined as public trusts and more recently as public transmitting utilities—and they are already guilty by definition.

This is why it does no good for anyone mischaracterized as a “United States Citizen” to claim the guarantees of the actual Constitution, and why these courts do not hear any of the laws or the facts of any case and also the reason that their own court rules for judges admonish them to provide “an appearance” of Justice where there is none. All that is really going on is a determination of how much these criminals will charge you for their “service” and whether or not you will be “impounded” as cargo or held ransom as chattel backing the debts of their corporation.

This heinous crime, duplicity, Breach of Trust, enslavement, and merciless abuse of the American people has gone on for 150 years since the 1930′s things have only gotten worse. Until now. The very mechanism they hoped to use to finish us off was turned against them. We slipped in, invoked our true standing, formed the new federal alliance, issued the new Sovereign Letters Patent, issued the new Declaration of Joint Sovereignty— and booted both the British and the French off our shores once and for all.

Our answer came by Divine Providence, even as representatives of the Wells Fargo Bank (owned by the US Attorney General) were claiming that the united States of America no longer existed, that we no longer had a national currency in circulation, that all the Americans had “voluntarily” given up their birthright and accepted the slave status of “United States Citizens”, that our land was “abandoned property” and the Secondary Creditors of the bankrupt UNITED STATES governmental services corporation should be allowed to come in under color of law and claim our land, our homes, our businesses and everything else to pay the debts run up under conditions of fraud by the IMF doing business as the UNITED STATES.

Please do your part to support this mighty effort to restore the peace, prosperity, and health of the whole Earth and the people living on it. Together, we are all the True Sovereigns— born to learn who we are, born to learn how to rule ourselves, born to be caretakers of each other and our beloved planet. Please print, post, send, carry, do whatever it takes to inform every American. Especially inform all members of the police, the military, the so-called “law enforcement agencies”, the clergy, the community leaders, school officials, everyone who needs to know.

DO NOT FOLLOW ANY “ORDERS” TO HARM AMERICANS. THOSE WHO DO WILL BE TRIED FOR WAR CRIMES AND FACE THE DEATH PENALTY JUST LIKE THE NAZIS AT NUREMBURG.

If you have resources, knowledge, or skills to offer, please stand by. There will be needs aplenty in the days to come. There may be possible disruptions of public services, possible disruptions of supply chains, possible confusion and very probably misinformation spewed by the Mainstream Media which is owned entirely by international corporations that have benefited from the fraud and very obviously failed to do their real job.

Walk forward now, together, hand in hand, and fear no evil. When the Truth comes what is False must pass away.
—————————————
See this article and over 150 others on Anna’s website

Posted by Freewill at 8:00 PM

Speaking of getting words wrong, I can't resist this unassociated-but-from-NESARA News posting from the same day:

Monday, February 8, 2016
Hegelian Dialect - We Are So Screwed

In the Hegelian Dialect a nation creates the problem, creates fear, and then comes up with the solution
Thank You Intel Geeks: The Aluminum Tube Was Removed During The Budweiser and Exploding Picture Commercials about 15 minutes before Half Time and Deactivated - the Battery Was Removed.

Thank You KGB and CIA Agents.

Posted by Freewill at 5:43 PM

di·a·lect /ˈdīəˌlekt/ noun
a particular form of a language that is peculiar to a specific region or social group.
"this novel is written in the dialect of Trinidad"

Hegel was from Stuttgart, so one would assume he spoke the Swabian dialect of German, although I can't say for certain (he never calls).

di·a·lec·tic /ˌdīəˈlektik/ noun
1. the art of investigating or discussing the truth of opinions.
synonyms: discussion, debate, dialogue, logical argument, reasoning, argumentation, polemics; formalratiocination
"feminism has of course contributed to this dialectic"
2. inquiry into metaphysical contradictions and their solutions.

Hegelian dialectic
Usually presented in a threefold manner, comprising three dialectical stages of development: a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis. Although this model is often named after Hegel, he himself never used that specific formulation.

The person who is really Deep Knight has both studied Philosophy and been visiting Jena Germany recently, where he picked up this Hegel story (his favorite, doesn't everyone have one?).

It is said that Hegel, professor at the University of Jena, was so caught up in writing the last chapters of "Phenomenology" that he was totally unaware of the Napoleon's army's approach. The city surrendered, and after a bit of light looting (which Napoleon stopped, having respect for the town as a center of learning and then home of Goethe and the recently-deceased Schiller) filled the streets. Hegel came down from his room and was shocked to find foreign troops. He was aware of the nearby battles of Jena–Auerstedt (on the plateau above town, where the Prussian Army was almost destroyed), but the noise and smoke didn't keep him from finishing his masterwork.
"Follow the Money"
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Deep Knight wrote:My "Denver wins the Super Bowl" post was pretty silly, but once again I got out-crazied. While driving to lunch, I listened to talk radio, and between garbage on politics, there was garbage on the Super Bowl halftime show. It's online too (which means I can cut 'n paste), from WND (World Nut Daily):

THE GAYING OF AMERICA
Super Bowl celebrates LGBT love, Black Lives Matter

The NFL’s Super Bowl 50 halftime show was embedded with an array of political messages hiding in plain view. From the rainbow theme to the Black Panther suits worn by Beyonce’s dancers, the show was meant to celebrate a social platform that took its cues from the Democratic Party in a key presidential election year.
Everything at the Super Bowl halftime show was covered in rainbows ... female pop star Beyonce and her dancers took on a decidedly anti-cop tone, coming out in Black Panther costumes to perform for millions of viewers around the world.

Oops, wrong comparison photo. Just a second...

There we go. The resemblance is remarkable, they could be sisters!
people watch the halftime show?

anyways.......I saw on ISF a thread questioning whether the halftime show was racist. lol
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I discovered that ISF was the International Skeptics Forum. Interesting place, and interesting thread.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=303456

Lots of crazies seem to be piling on:
The Hidden Meaning Behind the Most Racist Halftime Show in Super Bowl History
By Eva Hart -
February 8, 2016

Last night, during Super Bowl 50, Beyonce took to the stage, accompanied by a troupe of all-black female performers dressed head-to-toe in black panther lookalike costumes to spout her highly political and racially charged message to the millions of people watching. The superstar and her posse danced a well-planned out choreography which was filled with references to the Black Lives Matter movement, as well as alluding to Black Power leader, Malcom X. The dancers made an X formation- possibly alluding to Malcom X
Many people across social media platforms called for the boycott of the halftime show, encouraging people to “save electricity by unplugging your tv’s.” Many fans were not pleased with the pop star’s blatant anti-cop/anti-white people stance, and voiced their outrage on Facebook and Twitter.
The Super Bowl is a time when all Americans, despite race or creed or religion or color, all come together to watch the all-American sport of football. It is very saddening that a person of Beyonce’s stature would use this as an opportunity to divide our country further than it already is, and to perpetuate the message of hate and discord.
Strange, I saw two groups of people dancing, the ladies scantily dressed in a way that suggested black lingerie more than Black Panthers. I can't say I understood the lyrics, I was hypnotized by Beyonce's thighs, but others could and apparently they weren't all liberal hate-speech.
Music Times wrote:We all know that this past weekend will go down in history as the first couple of days that we all got to experience Beyoncé's "Formation" single release and music video debut. Yes, it was also Super Bowl 50 weekend, but all we can talk about is the halftime show, which happened to feature the singer, might I add! The new number features some dirty lyrics, and one line in particular has had a very positive effect on Red Lobster. That's right; the seafood dining chain was trending on Twitter thanks to Beyoncé's one line in her song, plus the restaurant company saw a big boost in sales!

In case you're not exactly sure what this Red Lobster lyric is about, the songstress is saying that she rewards some quality sex with a trip to the restaurant and treating her partner to a meal. As a result of this sexy lyric, Red Lobster received a large amount of notifications on Twitter, started trending, and even responded to the newfound attention on its own account.
Definitely lyrics with the potential to tear the country apart. No wonder people are taking to the streets.
Anger: Anti-Beyonce Rally Planned For Next Week At NFL Headquarters
February 9, 2016 7:25 PM

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Controversy continues to swirl around Beyonce’s Super Bowl halftime show performance. The pop superstar is being accused of using her performance to attack police officers.
A protest is even being held against Beyonce next week outside NFL’s headquarters in New York. According to an Event Brite page, an Anti-Beyonce Protest rally will be held Tuesday, Feb. 16, from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.

“Are you offended as an American that Beyoncé pulled her race-baiting stunt at the Superbowl? Do you agree that it was a slap in the face to law enforcement? Do you agree that the Black Panthers was/is a hate group which should not be glorified? Come and let’s stand together. Let’s tell the NFL we don’t want hate speech & racism at the Superbowl ever again!” the page reads.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I was wondering when NESARA News was going to pick up the Super Bowl halftime show scandal, but wasn't prepared for them to ratchet up the crazy to the degree they did. And no, I don't understand half the references (as far as I remember, there was no car of any sort in the halftime show, much less an El Camino).

Tuesday, February 9, 2016
What Everyone Missed At the Super Bowl

Beyonce Crucified On Inverted Cross In “Formation”: What Everyone Missed At the Super Bowl

As the world was wandering after the beast this Super Bowl 50 weekend, it appears to have missed abomination staring it in the face; the inverted cross on the CD cover of Beyonce’s, Formation song, which she performed at the Super Bowl 50 halftime show. The lyrics of the song include denial of Illuminati associations, yet here we see, hiding in plain sight, an inverted cross. The entire world missed this one.

There are hints of transhumanism as she is merged with the El Camino car. The history of the California El Camino Real Highway seems to point to deep, dark, occult origins of human sacrifice and dates that synchronize past with recent history. I live on the El Camino Real, a 700-mile-long highway linking California’s 21 Father Junipero Serra missions. Native Daughters of the Golden West were the ones who came up with this Highway of the King or Royal Highway. First meeting September 11, 1886, had thirty-three founding members, original name Ursula, logo Minerva: oriflamme and sheaves of wheat….

BEYONCE CRUCIFIED On Upside Down Cross
As She Mocks Christ In FORMATION Super Bowl
Beyonce Giselle Knowles means Hostage/Pledge who is beyond others at the top of the summit! (Pyramid)

Romans 1:20 "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. "

CHAP. XLIIL 1.
I beheld another splendour, and the stars of heaven. Splendour produced splendour; and their conversion was into the number of the angels, and of the faithful. They are names of the righteous who dwell upon earth, and who believe in the name of the Lord of spirits for ever and for ever.

(Before It's News)

Posted by Popeye at 7:47 PM

But wait, there's more!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016
"The Age of Aquarius" - a hint of what is coming?

THE AGE OF AQUARIUS SUPER BOWL SUNDAY HALF TIME SHOW

ANNOUNCEMENT OF GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET
AND GESARA - FORGIVENESS OF DEBTS?

Did you discern the Super Bowl symbolism? Take a close look at the "50." You will see a 'D' for the zero.
The theme of the performance was 'love.' "Believe in love" was displayed in the audience.
In case you didn't know, we are now entering the 'Age of Aquarius' which is the name of a song first sung by the group The 5th Dimensions back in 1969, "and love will steer the Sun" in the beginning verses.

Also the year 2016 is 240 years since 1776.

Take into account the Chinese elders are in control of the global reset and the hints of a jubilee where all debts are forgiven and all people of the world start off with a clean slate.

Combine that with what Benjamin Fulford said in his last report about 'US citizens' (although we're not - we're State citizens) are to be compensated $400k each for being ripped off by the cabal for 150 years.

Posted by Popeye at 7:19 PM

Can any sane person doubt that this car represents the Anti-Christ?
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

WOW!!! talk about coincidence!! Just yesterday (Monday), I saw a broken-down el camino of approximately this vintage in the left-turn lane on a state highway on my way home!! How could I get a clearer signal??
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The message I get from Beyonce in a little leather has nothing to do with Black Panthers.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:The message I get from Beyonce in a little leather has nothing to do with Black Panthers.
The message you will get from your wife for hearing that message from Beyoncé might be a different matter altogether...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The standoff in Oregon seems to have ended without any further bloodshed, which I think is good. The NESARA News folks have been itching, in print at least, for it to be the start of armed revolution (although one might note none of them went there to join in). Instead of watching the super bowl, Freewill was posting this:
Sunday, February 7, 2016
HOT Explosive Breaking Intelligence : THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION WILL NOW BEGIN!

He put up this post on the subject mere hours ago...

Thursday, February 11, 2016
Update Burns Oregon...

Just got word that the Feds just now went in after the last four people and killed one of them.. Anyone have any solid evidence?

~Freewill

Posted by Freewill at 2:37 PM

The comments may not have been all he was expecting.

5 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2016 at 2:43 PM
They did not 'go on' after any of them. There was a long standoff and this morning, three came out and 'surrendered' to the FBI and were taken into custody. The fourth took much longer to come out but did walk out and was also taken into custody. I've heard no reports that anyone was harmed in any way at that point. I was listening to the live stream the entire time.

Anonymous February 11, 2016 at 3:04 PM
I KNOW Y'ALL DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS, BUT WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THESE BIG TOUGH MILITIA.....ALL..... MOUTH AND ZERO ACTION.... FURTHERMORE WHERE IS OUR SO CALLED MILITARY??? THESE AHO FBI ARE FRENCH MERC'S WORKING FOR THE IMF AND CHRISTINE LAGARD??? THEY ARE DOING THIS TO USA T.V. WATCHING, BEER DRINKERS...WHAT DO OUR BEER DRINKERS HAVE TO SAY?????

Anonymous February 11, 2016 at 3:56 PM
Drinking beer and watching tv with you hiding behind your keyboard was better than making the long trip to Burns. Thanks for the beer.

Anonymous February 11, 2016 at 6:14 PM
Everybody on ground in Oregon needs to cool their jets now and do not add to the situation!!
Judge Darby and his other authorized grand juries are making arrests and taking the nazis down. There is more than a hundred fifty militia in that area, do not shoot at anyone unless someone shoots at you first.
Do not agitate the law enforcement in that area, a number of them are good folks who don't want any part of this either. A call has gone out to safely get the Bundy's out of federal custody in a permanent way. There is at least another hundred or more militia that's been called into Oregon to join the protest, watch for traps, you are in uncharted waters..
Let the 8 state legislators do the job they have to do, dividing up that property so it is now shared between all the residents of oregon and NOT given away to private corporations. Signs needs to be put into action that shows whose property belongs to who, or real trouble begins with the BLM if they buy anything else out.
They cannot fail in this mission.
The courts have requested their presence to fully divide up the property in oregon according to defined boundaries, so everyone living there can be heard. Whatever anyone does, do not go out there looking for a fight because if one of the Bundy's or anyone is killed oregon will be in civil war.

Anonymous February 11, 2016 at 7:14 PM
"Judge Darby and his other authorized grand juries" are a bunch of poseurs who will find themselves in jail too if they try to interfere with the people and law enforcement in Harney County
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight quoting comments at NESARA News wrote:Anonymous February 11, 2016 at 6:14 PM Everybody on ground in Oregon needs to cool their jets now and do not add to the situation!! Judge Darby and his other authorized grand juries are making arrests and taking the nazis down. There is more than a hundred fifty militia in that area, do not shoot at anyone unless someone shoots at you first.
"Judge" Gary Darby is one of the 4 "Constitutional Judges" who put the $279 trillion dollar lien on the US Government, which shows how serious he is. Who are these judges, and how did they get the job? Apparently by naming themselves, although some claim to have authorization from one of the self-styled "Republics" groups (at time Judge Anna claims to be personally appointed by General Joseph F. Dunford, Jr., interim president, although some say this is "really" General Carter Ham). Others formed their own common law courts with other nutjobs online. These judges appoint their own Federal Marshalls, although that does seem to have been working out, so Darby et al have been asking people to resort to Provost "Marshals," one assumes of the National Guard. This is the form letter, which may come from Judge Anna or Darby, I am unsure. They made a BIG deal over this at NESARA News and promised it would solve the standoff, in their favor of course.
JUDGE ANNA wrote:(1) Call the Office of the Provost Marshals in every state of the Union and specifically tell those men this: EACH STATE IS DIFFERENT...... (1) My name is_____________. (2) I live in ____________, ____________. (3) I am in fear for my life and property as a result of commercial mercenaries operating under color of law calling themselves "FBI" agents. (4) These men are pretending to represent the lawful government of the United States while engaged in criminal racketeering and murder on our shores. (5) These men are employed by the French banking cartel known as the International Monetary Fund which is an agency of the United Nations. (6) They are provoking acts of war on our soil, when they and their corporation no longer have any natural right to be here. Their contract to provide governmental services here is over. (7) We require the immediate assistance of the combined American military and civilian police forces to remove these undeclared foreign agents from our shores.
Judge Anna Maria Riezinger Federal Postal District Judge Western Region
END JUDGE ANNA'S POST
They better watch out, those French bankers are mean. If you don't believe me, just look up the educational website, "Busty Banker Babes in Bondage." Anyway, "Judge" Darby supposedly delivered one of these in Oregon.

BURNS, Ore. (INTELLIHUB) — A letter dated Jan. 31, 2016, addressed to a “Provost Marshal in Oregon,” was hand delivered to Major General Michael E. Stencel’s office by U.S. Constitutional Judge Gary Darby in an attempt to open up a military investigation into what the people of Harney County claim to be witnessing take place.

However, in Major General Stencel’s absence, Judge Darby was directed to speak with Major Stephen Bomar of the Oregon National Guard, who handled the shocking information Darby presented quite well.

During the conversation Judge Darby said he was “very concerned about this situation going on in Harney County” and also mentioned that he personally delivered a “letter to the Provost Marshall.”

Darby went on to point out just how bad it’s getting in Harney County and told Major Bomar that he was worried for the locals after finding out that foreign “Blackstone mercenaries” are operating, posing, as “FBI.”

The letter Darby delivered on behalf of the people read:

Unfortunately for these folks, General Stencel isn't who they think he is. He's the Adjutant General of the Oregon Nat'l Guard, not a Provost Marshal/Marshall.
General Michael E. Stencel is The Adjutant General, Oregon. He is responsible for providing the State of Oregon and the United States with a ready force of more than 8,100 Citizen-Soldiers and Airmen, equipped and trained to respond to any contingency, natural or man-made. He directs, manages, and supervises the administration, discipline, organization, training and mobilization of the Oregon National Guard, and the Office of Oregon Emergency Management. He is also assigned as the Governor’s Homeland Security Advisor. General Stencel develops and coordinates all policies, plans and programs of the Oregon National Guard in concert with the Governor and legislature of the State.
No wonder this didn't work out! Better luck next time, guys.

Oregon Provost Marshal so far ignores request from American citizens 'in fear of their lives'
By Shepard Ambellas -
February 10, 2016

HARNEY COUNTY, Ore. (INTELLIHUB) — A Youtuber known as Professor Doom 1 published an interview he conducted with Constitutional Judge Gary Darby Tuesday, which contains new bombshell information on the massive buildup of fully-operational paramilitary forces inside the county.

Judge Darby recently delivered a letter addressed to the Oregon Provost Marshal, from the people of Harney County, explaining their duty to investigate claims of ‘French foreign mercenaries’ operating outside the color of law.

Darby also explained the unconstitutionality of placing the National Guard and other military forces on U.S. soil.

“The Provost Marshal is the police force of the military,” Darby said, ‘the highest law enforcement personnel in the land,’ added Professor Doom 1.

Darby explained, that so far he has been ignored and has not had any response from the military after contacting them.

Darby said, his group now plans to address the Governor with an “official letter,” who Darby claims is “best friends with Hillary [Clinton].”

Darby also claims that he has information pointing to the fact that Oregon Gov. Kate Brown sent a request to President Barack Obama, who in response “sent a specialist to Burns.”

“We do know he arrived”

That’s when all negotiations between the occupiers, Ammon Bundy, LaVoy Finicum and others “went cold,” Darby said.

Darby then said he just got a “red alert” that something is taking place inside Harney County and that his groups ‘cell phones went silent’ as he still is awaiting more details. Others have also reported signal loss in the area.

Doom then pointed out how there are fresh reports of “martial law type barricades” which are “blocking the roads.”

Judge Darby then dropped the bombshell, saying:

“My background information and contacts have told me that it’s all a corporate thing–it is all about Hillary Clinton and her girlfriend Kate Brown and they want the ranchers out of there so that they can pull out the uranium and gold.”

Darby also said the “timeline” that he was given, their “intent,” was to break ground in May. Although Darby said that may not happen now and that the timeline may have been pushed back due to resistance from the American people.

The judge went on to give an awesome educational course in Admiralty Law and the Constitution.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's no surprise that conspiracy theorists believe that Justice Scalia's death was part of the conspiracy (after all, everything is). A summary.
Raw Story wrote:Conspiracy kooks shift into overdrive after learning Antonin Scalia was found dead with a pillow over head
Tom Boggioni
15 Feb 2016 at 10:07 ET

It didn’t take long after news broke that Justice Antonin Scalia had died at a Texas hunting lodge before conspiracy theorists came to the “logical” conclusion that the 79-year-old jurist with health problems had been murdered.

From the first moon landing to the the 9/11 attack on the Twin Towers to the slaughter that took the lives of 26 innocents at Sandy Hook — there is no shortage of skeptics in the U.S. who see nefarious actors behind every event big or small.

Even before My San Antonio reported that lodge owner John Poindexter said, “We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled,” people began speculating online that Scalia had been murdered.

Leading the list of reasons was a backlog of cases involving abortion, affirmative actions, unions and the 2nd Amendment before the Supreme Court that could stall out with the loss of the court’s most conservative justice.

No discussion of conspiracy theories in America can begin without first checking in with Alex Jones of Infowars, who immediately posted a “emergency transmission” on his Facebook page Saturday night after news of Scalia’s death was announced.

According to Jones, Scalia had likely been murdered by President Obama in much the same manner the president killed conservative gadfly Andrew Breitbart, who died on a Brentwood sidewalk from a heart attack.

“You just get used to this, ‘Scalia found, it’s natural, nothing going on here, he just died naturally,’” Jones stated. “And you’re like, ‘Whoa. Red flag.’ Then you realize, Obama is one vote away from being able to ban guns, open the borders and actually have the court engage in its agenda — and now Scalia dies. I mean, this is hard core.”

Jones went on to suggest that Associate Justice Clarence Thomas — with a voting record nearly identical to Scalia’s — might “die of a heart attack next week.”

“Are they going to kill Clarence Thomas? Maybe they’ll kill Ron Paul. Maybe they’ll kill Donald Trump next. They all had heart attacks,” he continued. “How many more of these are we going to sit here and put up with? Or maybe their airplane blows up. My gut tells me they killed him and all the intellectual evidence lays it out.”

Conservative trendsetter Matt Drudge also jumped on the “Scalia murdered” bandwagon with a screaming red headline reading: “Scalia found dead with ‘pillow over head’.”

On YouTube, a man identifying himself as the NatureHacker pointed the finger at lodge owner Poindexter, noting he was a Vietnam era veteran who was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation by President Obama in 2009 in a nationally televised ceremony in the Rose Garden.

As usual, Twitter, was a bastion of reasoned thought, with the president the most likely culprit...
You'll be proud to know that NESARA News was at the forefront of this, announcing that it was MURDER as soon as they heard the news!

Sunday, February 14, 2016
ALERT!!!! THIS JUST IN!!!
INTEL REPORTS THAT CHIEF JUSTICE ANTONIN GREGORY SCALIA HAS BEEN FOUND DEAD. FIRST REPORTS HIGHLY SUSPECT THAT SCALIA HAS BEEN MURDERED BY THE CABAL AS HIS VOTE WAS NUMBER 5 OF A 5-TO-4 VOTE ON BEHALF OF THE REPUBLIC. UPDATES AS MORE INFORMATION COMES FORTH.

Monday, February 15, 2016
Justice Scalia Voted for NESARA Announcment.....

I just received this in an email...posted on FB:

Just in....2 days prior to demise of Justice Scalia.... he VOTED IN FAVOR OF THE REPUBLIC !! Scalia was The DECIDING VOTE. ..5--4. NESARA. ...SUPREME COURT MUST ANNOUNCE...NESARA !! SCALIA VOTE...COVERED THE NESARA ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!

Folks....this was just sent to me....NESARA is the law that is giving us our freedom from the corrupt govt....

GOD BLESS SCALIA AND ALL THE WHITE KNIGHTS....PLEASE KEEP THEM IN PRAYER....cd

I heard on a video that they also tried to kill Judge Roberts but failed. ...so maybe he was one of the 5 that voted for the Republic/NESARA.

Posted by Popeye at 10:00 AM

Monday, February 15, 2016
Are you willing to sacrifice your life to resurrect the Republic? Justice Antoni Scalia
[Article removed, leaving Miss Oyl's trailing comments only]

Do you know who John Poindexter is? From HOUSTON - BUSH home and headquarters. Long time Bush associate. Scalia voted on behalf of the Republic - which would have been AGAINST the BUSH mafia remaining in power under the guise of the U.S.A. 'government'. SUDDEN death? NO AUTOPSY? Scalia was immediately embalmed???? To be cremated? The method of the murder - ice gun to the heart - is a typical assassination method - leaves no trace of evidence. Now that they have removed Scalia - also have tried to 'remove' Roberts - the Nazis can 'appoint' a new justice to their court, one that will definitely sway the voting to the Nazi program - gun confiscation, roundups, martial law, et al - UNLESS THE REPUBLIC RISES AGAIN.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 3:30 PM
"Follow the Money"