Holidays & Stopping the RV

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Holidays & Stopping the RV

Post by LightinDarkness »

Alright everyone! According to Ray Renfrow and all the gurus, Iraq is set to RV either on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day! All the dinarians are being prepared to be in the bank on January 2. Were all going to have to work overtime this holiday at Illuminati HQ to ensure no one gets their ble$$ing.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:According to Ray Renfrow and all the gurus, Iraq is set to RV either on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day!
Darn, it looks like I'm gonna miss the Illuminati New Year's Eve party, just like I missed the family dinner on Xmas Eve. All that unpaid overtime, not to mention having to shimmy down a couple of chimneys in a red suit to avoid detection. At least the weather was warm ("dreaming of a white Christmas" my ass).

12-30-2015 Newshound Guru Millionday "...asia cell mobile phone service, announced the launch of electronic payment (Asia Service Money project), in the whole of Iraq and the Kurdistan Region..." ELECTRONIC PAYMENT IS SET UP ALL OVER THE COUNTRY OF IRAQ AS OF TODAY THROUGH ASIA CELL. THEY MAY PAY THE BILLS THROUGH ASIA CELL AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN INSTRUCTIONS -- THIS IS THROUGH ELECTRONIC CREDIT CARDS -- WHOOOPOW. THAT WOULD LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED THROUGH ECONOMIC LOGIC BUT HAVE TO WAIT TO INK.

12-30-2015 Newshound Guru firefly [...this is all planned!! everything!!] Of course it's a plan, I proved it to you guys many times. [well hope the plan has a very soon ending.] I'm not hearing of ANY stumbling blocks .... nada. Like I've said, EVERY PLAN HAS AN END! [and we are at the end!] IMO YES!! Remember also, the CBI has told us recently the project to delete zeros is still planned for 2015. Why is this important? Because every time they delayed this project they told us 3 months in advance. NOT THIS TIME!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The magical electronic payment system would be all well and wonderful if Iraq wasn't striving mightily towards returning to a barter economy. Last I heard the only ATM's were in Baghdad proper, and very few of them, and strictly cash anywhere else in the country.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

notorial dissent wrote:The magical electronic payment system would be all well and wonderful if Iraq wasn't striving mightily towards returning to a barter economy. Last I heard the only ATM's were in Baghdad proper, and very few of them, and strictly cash anywhere else in the country.
Ray Renfrow would tell you that is because Iraq wants everyone to use debit cards, as poor people don't deal much in cash. I'm serious, hes made this argument before.

Of course it IS true that rich people rarely walk around with briefcases of cash, but that isn't you point. Your point is that Iraqs banking infrastructure is so poor they can't even put up that many ATMs. Which is an excellent argument against the RV...but we aren't dealing with sane people who believe in the RV.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

For some reason, I think the total number of remaining (the number has declined every year since 2006) ATMs in Iraq might be less than 500, and of those I think more than half don't have agreements to accept the cards of other banks.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

I would have thought the number much smaller than that, mostly at hotels and airports and the like. The real question is how big is their POS system, my understanding was that it was tiny. I really can't imagine they have much of an interchange system and in country it has to be almost non-existent.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness

Another holiday season gone without an RV! Great work all. Time for a breather before we gear up to ensure no RV during Easter. That is the next time when a Muslim country is eager to RV, at least according to the dinar "intel."
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Is there some kind of record for stringing people along on this kind of nonsense?

Or is it really just a handful of people playing their own version of a really stupid internet fantasy?

Seriously, how many players can still be out there?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
LightinDarkness

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Is there some kind of record for stringing people along on this kind of nonsense?

Or is it really just a handful of people playing their own version of a really stupid internet fantasy?

Seriously, how many players can still be out there?
Since the dinar is an affinity scam, any jaded believers quickly get replaced by new marks. That is the great thing (for the dinar dealers and scamming gurus). I also occasionally read on the message boards of quite a few stalwart idiots that are still clinging to hope after buying dinar 5 or even 10 years ago.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

DinarVets, where all the smart RV Investors hang out, has a few members who have been about since the beginning, in 2003 when the new notes were issued.
So they originally bought because "this is just like what heppened in Kuwait!" and within a few months they were told what really happened in Kuwait, and what they were told was, putting it politely, a fucking lie. But still they believe.

Banks, Financial Advsiors, even the regular currency traders told them "that's not the way currency markets work" when they sold to them. But still they believe.

Government protection agencies, attornies' general, the US Treasury told them it was a scam, and that the US Treasury was NOT investing in Dinars. But still they believe.

Countless psuedo advisors popped up, making wild predicitons, feeding their delusions but their tens of thousands of predicitions, supposedly based on inside information, ALL failed to happen. They don't even get a lucky walnut as would a blind pig once in awhile. But still they believe.

Several of the people who are controlling the information the investors do get and rely upon get arrested and charged with things related to and unrelated Dinar scams, their internal communications and e-mails shows they they most certainly DO NOT BELIEVE and are both laughing at the dinaridgets who are making them rich and worrying they when they get caught they're all gonna go to prison. Both turn out to be true. What they don't suspect is that the suckers will even then wise up and turn on them, which doesn't happen. The suckers take it all as a sign that the big event is near, because right before it happens we (the illuminati) are going to try to get as many of the peasants out of the blessing they were never supposed to know about. To them, this all means it COULD be next Tuesday! But still they believe.

The idiot Gurus start making predictions not only on a calender they don't use (most of them don't even know they don't use our calender) Holidays they don't even know about, Jewish Holidays in a muslim country. But still they believe.

Still, they believe.

Like a 40 year old waiting for the Easter Bunny.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

More like the Great Pumpkin.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Still, they believe.

Like a 40 year old waiting for the Easter Bunny.
Shut your mouth. Of course there's an Easter Bunny! I have the Peeps to prove it!

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

And some of them are at least 40 years old.