They're So Cute When They Fight Amongst Themselves

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: They're So Cute When They Fight Amongst Themselves

Post by notorial dissent »

...just had to encourage them....couldn't leave bad enough alone.....now we have the punster and the filker loose...it's ALL your fault..... :sarcastic:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:...just had to encourage them....couldn't leave bad enough alone.....now we have the punster and the filker loose...it's ALL your fault..... :sarcastic:
Evil takes many forms.

The latest Judge Anna von Alaska post at NESARA News (by Freewill, naturally) doesn't carry on her fight with the NLA, it's more a fight with reality and inability to stay on one subject. Then again, they're all part of the Grand Conspiracy, which we Illuminati cover up by mocking people who discover it.

Friday, May 13, 2016
IMPORTANT…USA Corporation & Obama’s new Executive Order, from Judge Anna von Reitz

The truth will set you free, but first you have to find it…. Just as we have been saying….

From the General’s actions, we have determined we may have been had again.THIS IS PROBABLY WHY WE ARE NOT SEEING THE EXCHANGE!!!

WOW! – LOOKS LIKE IT! – HOWEVER, WE’VE BEEN TOLD ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS THAT THE CABAL HAS “SURRENDERED”, ONLY TO THEN CARRY ON WITH THEIR AGENDA. WE SHALL SEE WHAT THIS E.O. BRINGS. FOR SURE THE E.O. WAS SIGNED – ANOTHER STEP IN THE RIGHT? – OR WRONG? – DIRECTION?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-of ... transition

THE RV / GCR HAS TO HAPPEN – ALONG WITH THE REMOVAL OF THE CABAL – IN ORDER FOR LIFE ON THIS PLANET TO SURVIVE DUE TO THE CHEMTRAILS, THE GMO’D FOODS, AND HAARP. HERE’S TWO HOURS ON THEM – ITS NOT GOOD – “THEY” ARE INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO DESTROY ALL LIFE ON THIS PLANET.

MAY DAY! MAY DAY! – HALT CHEMTRAILS AND SAVE THE EARTH!

Posted by Freewill at 9:35:00 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you are two male people who live in one state and have at least one grandfather, you can beat them back with an Equal Footing Claim Act of Expatriation.

Thursday, June 9, 2016
Red Alert! Shout Out! by Anna von Reitz

Ann von Reitz
Judge Anna here—- I need your help!

The rats are trying to tell the rest of the world that we no longer exist as a political reality. Because we haven’t convened a Continental Congress in over 150 years, they think that that gives them the excuse to claim that our property is “abandoned” and our States of America defunct.

This is nothing but an attempt by the bankrupt the housecleaning company to place a false claim of ownership against our estates.

They tried that last fall and the supposedly dead man sat up in his casket at the funeral and gave them all a big “Huzzah!”

We beat them back at the national level, so now they are attacking at the level of the individual states.

I want you all to know that thanks to work done by Pennsylvania and Michigan, your states have the basis of an Equal Footing Claim. That’s the good news— but we need actual bodies with “an unimpeachable claim” to come forward.
I need at least two native-born men from every state in the Union to stand up and lay claim to their heritage in behalf of their state and the people in it.

To have an unimpeachable claim you must, according to the terms of the agreements and treaties in the time frame they were made, be able to prove that you are:

(1) a male Caucasian above the age of 21 years;
(2) that you were born on the soil of the state you are claiming;
(3) that one or more of your Grandfathers was born either in the state you are claiming or in another state of the union prior to 1888.
(4) a properly witnessed—-that means three living men above the age of 21, a Common Law Justice, a Common Law Clerk of Court, or a public notary acting as a witness without claim of jurisdiction—-Act of Expatriation.

This is just a simple statement: I, John Doe, a living native-born Texan, hereby expatriate from any assumption of United States Citizenship or any presumption that I am or have ever been a “citizen of the United States”. I explicitly claim my birthright political status and heritage as an American State National and native son of texas.

You print this out by hand —not typewritten—and affirm it by printing your name in Upper and Lower case as indicated below:

So done and said this day by: John Doe (thumbprint in red, touching the letters of the last name), with all rights reserved. Just plug in your name instead of “John Doe” and the name of your birth state instead of Texas, and you are ready to go. Please note that for the purposes of this paper chase, the name of your state is not capitalized—– you are a “native son of texas…..or wisconsin….or ohio.”

Please double-check the list above to make sure you can meet these requirements. Its okay if you don’t immediately have proof for your grandfathers, just so long as you know their names and where they lived and the general family history.
In the vast majority of cases we can lay hold of public records such as land claims, wills, and other records to show that they were living in one of the states of the Union prior to 1888. A special request to the Latter Day Saints (Mormons) among us—- we will need volunteers to help trace the family trees and collect the records for these claimants back to their grandfathers.

Also, those who can afford a few shekels: Caesar continues to claim his due in the form of court fees, expert witnesses, accountants, airline tickets, hotel rooms, and other expenses. Those who have brought the cause so long and so far are not rich people and many are retirees, lawyers who have given up their Bar Cards, and young people just getting started in life who are donating their time in defense of this nation.

If you can help with funds in support of this effort please go now to PayPal and make a donation to: avannavonpoopschutz@gmail.com.

Those who can act as claimants, please send your contact information, information about your grandfathers, and your “Act of Expatriation” to:

Judge Anna Maria Riezinger
c/o Box 520994
Big Lake, Alaska [99652]

I will be the contact person for this project and can be reached at: (907) 250-5087.

Because of the heavy workload I ask that people not call me unless it is absolutely necessary.

Thanks to all of you who have already done so much to reclaim America. We are headed down the home stretch and on the right track!

Posted by Freewill at 8:08:00 PM

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

[DK, you are beginning to worry me, you are makign ALMOST as much sense as Anna von Struedel.

Considering that there have EVER been three Continental Congresses, each called for a specific reason, the last one expiring 227 years ago give or take along with the much maligned Articles of Confederation and its non-government, they are really observant?!?!?!?!

As part of her conditions, she left out "of the proper protestant faith". I don't know where she get this grandfathers business as that was never a part of any citizenship requirementm and what 1888 has to do with it is beyond me, since there is nothing sovcitty magical about 1888 that I can think of.

The she blows it with the "common law" Justice, Law Clerk of Court(no such animal in this or any other fantasy univese), and (what has to be a common law-again no such thing)public notary.

So this somehow magically, since certainly not legally, turns in to an act of expatriation????? Oh, the comedy.

What in the fracking @!%&%$ does she think they are claiming other than proof they are really really gullible and ignorant on top of being ginormously scarily
S T U P I D.....
Oh, and send money.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Judge Anna Maria Riezinger
c/o Box 520994
Big Lake, Alaska [99652]

I will be the contact person for this project and can be reached at: (907) 250-5087.

Because of the heavy workload I ask that people not call me unless it is absolutely necessary.
It would be a real shame people were to call her and interrupt her heavy workload, I wonder what is so vital, and who is paying her to do this work? I am so tempted to call.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Does this mean that Judge Anna does not qualify for expatriation since she is not a male?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I'd settle for deportation. :snicker:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well it turns out Anna has revealed her end-game:

http://www.oom2.com/t39659-monday-your- ... eitz#89177

Much like the evil government she's out to overthrow, turns out she just wants your money.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Judge Anna is putting that money to good use! For example, an estate claim that "nobody has ever done anything like this before now in the entirety of human history."

Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Estate Claim Filed with the Pope - From Anna Von Reitz

ESTATE CLAIM FILED WITH THE POPE
FROM ANNA VON REITZ

This Estate Claim and lien has been recorded and is now being forwarded to Pope Francis
Probably a first in world history

Wednesday, July 13, 2016
This is coming from Anna Von Reitz and James Clinton Belcher
It consists of three parts, with 4 separate files which are all in PDF format.

(1) Estate Claim Letter/Notice of Beneficiaries 1 document
(2) Public and Private Lien 1 document
(3) Judgment and Findings 1 document in 2 separate PDF files.

I am sure many of you will have questions about these very important documents that show the world who we are and who the culprits have been for centuries in the enslaving of the world, and who, by their silence, has allowed all this evil to happen.

You might not all agree and, in fact, I myself don't agree with some of what is said about the Church at the beginning, but be that as it may THESE DOCUMENTS ARE IMPORTANT and nobody has ever done anything like this before now in the entirety of human history.

The evil we are fighting is so pervasive world wide that it can't be fought on a smaller than world wide arena.

The evil is completely institutionalized and has been for so long that it will take a miracle of grace and light to expose it so you and I can really understand it all.

Documents like these help, but the only real way to understand this is with the grace of God, and for that we need to get on our knees and beg Him for that Grace. Until enough people do that, it will seem like this evil is all too overwhelming to be overcome by good. But keep the Faith. Things are happening rapid fire now.

At some point all the details of the court cases will come out, and I will be stuck programming it all so you can see it all, with references. Anna calls that the Puzzle Project, and I can't wait.

In the meantime please read and save to your computer hard drive the following documents, which are historical to say the least.

1. http://annavonreitz.com/estateclaim/est ... 112016.pdf
2. http://annavonreitz.com/estateclaim/pub ... olysee.pdf

The following 2 files are page 1 and 2 of the same document.
3. http://annavonreitz.com/estateclaim/pro ... ation1.pdf
4. http://annavonreitz.com/estateclaim/pro ... ation2.pdf

Sincerely in Christ,

Paul Stramer

These documents are also referenced on Anna's website

Posted by Olive Oyl at 10:51:00 AM

So, what estate is she claiming? Hard to say, it starts:

We write to you today regarding settlement of all debts owed to the True God, to the actual Universal
Church, to us, our family, our countrymen and to all people of this world.

But soon becomes a list of silly, unrelated "points."

14. Combining two dissimilar languages in one document , one of those languages being corrupt and not identified as a separate language at all, renders all contracts, all legal documents that have employed “DOG-LATIN” as part of an English, German, or other text, invalid, null and void ab initio. No such combined jurisdiction can exist.

15. Let us provide an example so that everyone can be educated in this matter. In Ancient Latin a name would be written: ANNA-MARIA-RIEZINGER. In “DOG-LATIN” it would be written: ANNA MARIA RIEZINGER without hyphens connecting the words. This construction creates a full stop between each word, so that it is rendered: ANNA. MARIA. RIEZINGER. This is clearly nonsense and not a name at all, but a disconnected and un-related series of names. It is gibberish.
36. The perversion of our perception of time and cutting of the day into hours is yet another swindle and attack against our wholeness, our good, and our minds. We are taught to think in terms of past, present, and future but not to recognize the essential and important point: time does not really exist. It is just a perceptual construct based upon our senses and experiences. What we perceive as past is, from a different perspective, very much alive. What we perceived as the future and not yet born is, from a different perspective, already dead and gone. The only true time is now, the present moment, in which our consciousness dwells.

37. All representations of time, therefore, that are not the present and eternal now---are in essence lies and labels attached to fictitious clockworks arbitrarily established and arbitrarily applied. There is no special truth or honor or accuracy attributable to any of these systems used to catalogue events and whatever ownership interest there may be in creating and making practical use of these systems is only a liability----because once again, we are dealing with fictions---lies. It must be recognized that all agreements are in fact concluded now and are in affect now and only exist now. Any description of time discussed as 1822, 1868, etc., is to be understood in terms of this truth and only as a convention familiar to you to promote your understanding of events.

That finally end with.

57. So, Francis, let our people go. Let the Americans go in peace and return to their own rightful political
status and restore their own lawful government. Meddle with us no more and forbid the British and the
French and other subject nations from interfering. Expedite the Exodus. Release every bit of American
soil and every asset of our country which has been held under false pretenses and subjected to false
claims. Thumb your nose at Satan, for his time has come.
Please inform the United Nations, the Bank of International Settlements, the President of the United States, the Joint Chiefs, and all the others who need to know.

The Vatican and its franchises must disgorge all the titles to American property which it has been holding under false pretenses and profiting from.

All our property including the copyright to our given name, our birth certificates, our baptismal records, our land deeds and records, mining claims and patents, trademarks, signatures, powers of attorney, automobiles and other private property must be re-conveyed and returned to us free and clear. No individual action or separate claim can be required to effectuate these remedies: all Americans and the American States must be made whole. The Burden of Proof of natural United States Citizenship or voluntary status as a citizen of the United States must be assumed by the perpetrators of this fraud against us.

Our nature as living men and women and our birthright political status must be honored.

All American homes foreclosed upon since 2008 must be returned to their lawful owners and/or all equity owed, all losses, inconveniences, costs, and damages paid up.

Any collateral damages, forced sales, attorney fees, property losses or debts incurred as a result of fraud and false presumption upon Americans must also be repaid and made good.

All seizures of private property, evictions, acts of extortion, and racketeering against American State Nationals mistaken-on-purpose as United States Citizens or citizens of the United States must stop.

All American State Nationals including all unincorporated business employers must be released from any presumed obligation to collect or pay income taxes. The consequences of incorporating any business entity must be clearly stated and fully disclosed.

All military and administrative tribunals operated by the United States or any federated State of State or County of County must clearly and fairly describe their jurisdiction and exactly who or what clientele they serve. These same courts which have been used to harm must now be used to heal.

All court cases, all court orders, all land deeds, titles, contracts, warranties, patents and agreements of any kind utilizing or referencing “DOG-LATIN” must be held null and void, reversed, and to the extent possible, remedied.

All Americans merely presumed to be United States citizens and being held in federal custody for non-violent crimes must be immediately released. All others must have their cases promptly reviewed and prepared for release to the custody of the actual American States and Counties.

Assets, rents, interest owed, fees, profits, and escrows owed to the American people and the American states must be returned to them via their sovereign American States and Nations Bank and individual State Banks.

When all our property is returned and released to us free and clear and the beneficial interest we are owed is returned to us and to our states on the land, we will consider this probate of our earthly estate done and closed. Until it is, the entire Holy See is subject to our lien and our complaint is firmly lodged with the Universal Court and in Heaven Unseen.

So it is a "probate of our earthly estate," whatever that means. Who knew Pope Francis ("Frankie" to his friends) had so much power?
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Judge von Poptart wrote:Probably a first in world history
these very important documents
THESE DOCUMENTS ARE IMPORTANT
nobody has ever done anything like this before now in the entirety of human history.
historical to say the least.
No ego problem there.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Not to mention that she seems to have forgotten that the meek will inherit the earth.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I love it, she spends the first part of it lecturing the Pope on how to be Catholic. Then goes on to detail the errors and failings of his predecessors. The rest of it just gets more whackadoodle.

I also haz a confuzzed, I thought in sovcitdumb that the Church was the font of all evil and all that was wrong with the universe, and now she's appealing, well demanding really, that the Pope do something. :thinking: :roll:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

wserra wrote:
Judge Anna von Delusionburg wrote:...
nobody has ever done anything like this before now in the entirety of human history.
No ego problem there.
But, but, but ... no one actually HAS "ever done anything like this before now in the entirety of human history." Not for the reasons she implies, but I'm willing to bet ya that the Vatican had never received an "Estate Claim" ANYTHING "like this before."
The Observer wrote:Not to mention that she seems to have forgotten that the meek will inherit the earth.
Not at all, by having the Pope use his well-recognized authority to reverse home foreclosures she is trying to help the meek, or at least the financially irresponsible among them, hang onto "their" little portions of that earth. This is the sort of selfless public servant she is. Unless their dogs speak Latin - in that case they're on their own.
notorial dissent wrote:I also haz a confuzzed, I thought in sovcitdumb that the Church was the font of all evil and all that was wrong with the universe, and now she's appealing, well demanding really, that the Pope do something.
Yes, the Church is one of the many fonts of all evil in the world, being one of the oldest divisions of the New World Order. So, "Hangin'" Judge Anna is basically giving the Pope a chance to turn over a new leaf. Fortunately for us, the Pope is actually a clone with special implants to control his mind and give his butt that nice curve, so we're safe.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!! Freewill posted this startling breaking news on NESARA News late last night!

Thursday, July 14, 2016
Pope endorses Donald Trump

VATICAN CITY – News outlets around the world are reporting on the news that Pope Francis has made the unprecedented decision to endorse a US presidential candidate. His statement in support of Donald Trump was released from the Vatican this evening:

“I have been hesitant to offer any kind of support for either candidate in the US presidential election but I now feel that to not voice my concern would be a dereliction of my duty as the Holy See. A strong and free America is vitally important in maintaining a strong and free world and in that sense what happens in American elections affects us all. The Rule of Law is the backbone of the American government as it is in any nation that strives for freedom and I now fear that the Rule of Law in America has been dealt a dangerous blow. The FBI, in refusing to recommend prosecution after admitting that the law had been broken on multiple occasions by Secretary Clinton, has exposed itself as corrupted by political forces that have become far too powerful. Though I don’t agree with Mr. Trump on some issues, I feel that voting against the powerful political forces that have corrupted the entire American federal government is the only option for a nation that desires a government that is truly for the people and by the people. For this primary reason I ask, not as the Holy Father, but as a concerned citizen of the world that Americans vote for Donald Trump for President of the United States.”

Sources within the Vatican reportedly were aware that the Pope had been discussing the possibility of voicing his concern in the US presidential election but apparently were completely unaware that he had made a decision on going forward with voicing this concern until his statement was released this evening from the Vatican. Stay tuned to WTOE 5 News for more on this breaking news.

Posted by Freewill at 11:56:00 PM

Is my face red. Guess I better book a flight to Rome to have a little "talk" with his holiness' clone.

BTW, WTOE is an AM radio station in North Carolina and its format is "Soft Oldies & Hits from the 60's, 70's, & 80's." No doubt they also had a channel 5 TV station until recently, but the FCC took it away once they heard they were "blabbing."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Filing of Two Informations With the Office of the Prosecutor

Judge Anna von Reitz |
Please find attached an Information to the Prosecutor regarding the standing of the American Republic Government.
Certain parties have alleged that the American Republic no longer exists.
This has created the necessity of informing the world otherwise and producing qualified claimants with standing to assert their beneficiary status.
A more than sufficient number of qualified individuals came forward showing that they had expatriated from any assumption of United States Citizenship and also that they were the progeny of qualifying grandfathers—-and on that basis, they claimed their grandfather’s estates and interests as they existed prior to the British Municipal Corporations Act and most of them provided qualified geneology from before the American Civil War as well.

This has been examined and probated; the findings are attached as Scan Probate of Nation 1.pdf and Scan Probate of Nation 2. pdf and then a sealed copy of the same.

That concludes the First Information being presented to the Office of the Prosecutor.

The Second Information is a copy of an Estate Claim Letter addressed to Pope Francis in his role as Trustee. This appears below as “July 11.doc”. In this letter American State Nationals who are beneficiaries of the 1779 United States Trust and living sovereigns under the provisions of the Definitive Treaty of Peace (1783) address the failings of past Popes and resulting Breaches of Trust against the American Republic and its people, and places demand upon the Pope in his role as Trustee to remedy these ills.

We realize that these matters normally lay far outside the interest of the Prosecutor’s Office, however, as this involves Breach of Trust against an entire nation and the Misadministration of National Trusts over a course of several generations, we feel that it needs to come to the attention of the icj-cij organization and especially the Office of the Prosecutor.

The American People clearly identified as the “free, sovereign, and independent people of the United States” and their progeny as stated in the Definitive Treaty of Peace, Paris, 1783, and by The Constitution for the united States of America and numerous other international agreements and treaties entered into with the Holy See, the British Monarch, and the British Crown, are owed their peace and their land and all undelegated powers of the jurisdiction of the sea. The acts of fraud, chicanery, inland piracy, unlawful conversion, identity theft, falsification of records and additional misdeeds practiced against them by former Popes and British Monarchs in Breach of Trust must be recognized by the world community for what they are —- crimes owed remedy upon the land and cure upon the sea.

We have entered into negotiations with the Holy See since 2008 seeking a peaceful and private resoluton to these issues of State and Nation. Eight years later these matters are still largely unresolved.

Hard copy of the Probate of Nation decision and the Estate Claim Letter were forwarded to Pope Francis as shown by the final scan included with this email.

As these crimes against us began in 1822 with the Secret Treaty of Verona and have continued under a veil of secrecy by numerous Papal administrations and British Monarchs since that time, it is not possible to bring the original perpetrators to justice. It is, however, entirely reasonable that we should demand a stop to continuing malfeasance and false claims and criminality in the present. We feel that we have been faithful and diligent in our efforts to sue for correction and remedy and have allowed more than sufficient time for the Trustees responsible to take such action—without significant result.

At present six million American families are facing foreclosure actions predicated on known false presumptions that are based on falsified records and unlawful conveyance practices of the British and French corporations that have been entrusted with administration of the Federal—-as opposed to Continental—- United States.

An estimated 18 million American State Nationals are incarcerated under equally false pretenses and false presumptions.

An estimated 160 million Americans pay federal taxes that they don’t owe every year, and if they fail to file this “voluntary tax” the following year, they are harassed, subjected to levies and garnishment, and often also face imprisonment and loss of their private property assets.

Many millions of American State Nationals are being forced to accept falsified passport documents identifying them as United States Citizens.

These and other serious abuses by the IMF (French/UN) fronting the UNITED STATES, INC. and FEDERAL RESERVE (UN) fronting THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. must be brought to worldwide attention and stopped. If the Trustees responsible for this gross misadministration of both international and national law fail to do their duty and continue to act in flagrant Breach of Trust on our shores, we must nonetheless address these acts of foreign piracy on our soil and we insist that these matters be viewed in terms of deliberate and self-interested institutionalized crime rather than as political issues.

We present these Informations to the Office of the Prosecutor for investigation and review.

Posted by Freewill at 7:01:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You people who have been mocking judge Anna are going to be looking like a cage full of gibbering monkeys soon (I'm looking at you DK). A posting of hers has been reposted on this facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/cody.haller.79 ... nref=story

She's filed THE BIG ONE! And it's over! Whatever it was. Twenty years of dedicated work on our behalf culminating in this triump! I can't wait for the news announcement, I'm going to start spending my extra $2,000 a month right now!
Bonnie Marie Baker Edward Jay Robin Belanger The Big One

Judge Anna von Reitz,

Yesterday I filed the Big One, the Summation of over twenty (20) years work in behalf of the actual American states owed the land jurisdiction of this country and the living people of the 50 States United. Of course, with something this long in the making, there is a lot of remembering involved and a lot of focus required, so forgive me if I am brief with this announcement. I am very tired.

We, the living American People who claim our birthright political standing as American State Nationals---- Texans, Virginians, Ohioans, Wisconsinites, and so on--- and who have moved back to the land jurisdiction of our native land, are the beneficiaries of our estates. Those who additionally act as Fiduciaries in behalf of our states on the land are American State Citizens, obligated by oath and honor to act in the best interests of all and to meet The Prudent Man Standard in all those actions we undertake.

For many who have grown up listening to a constant litany of "National Debt" news, it may come as a great surprise to learn that you are, as American State Nationals, not in debt. You are by far the richest people on Earth.

In fact, you and your States are the Priority Creditors of the entire world.

The debt that the rest of the world has owed us has been so insurmountable that it has served to quash business and growth, spawned a huge black market in counterfeit currencies and "derivatives", and caused unnecessary suffering that needs to end. So, in our own right and in your names, we've have moved to end it.

As your servants and as "Prudent Men" we have requested a worldwide accounting and set off of debts, meaning that our debts to other nations are to be set off against their debts to us. What remains as "insurmountable debt" owing will be forgiven---written off, so that everyone can have a clean start.

This is being done to regenerate hope and economic freedom and to prevent any necessity of war or undue suffering. It is well-within our ability and in our best interests to do this.

Our fortunes are so vast that it doesn't even matter.

We are the beneficiaries of approximately 185,000 of the richest corporations on Earth, approximately 10,000 state of, county of, and municipal corporations in this country, and corporations like CANADA and AUSTRALIA that "own" entire countries, together with all their corporations under them.

Quite literally, we little pea-pickers and Indians have inherited the Earth.

Now what to do with it? For starters, everyone needs a living stipend to make life possible for many in the Third World and make it bearable for others, even here in America. So our proposal is that every man, woman, and child receive an individual payment equivalent in local currency to $2000 per month as an independent living stipend on top of whatever other income they may have.

This will end abject poverty throughout the world and make life bearable for many who are now suffering needlessly.

We have also proposed that each one receive the equivalent in local currency of $1000 per month in a savings/investment account that they can use to invest for their own future.

These funds are directed to be paid individually with no strings, no middlemen, no governments involved. Just a straight one-to-one transaction from the World Heritage Fund and the World Investment Fund to each one of you.

For many this will all just be pleasant "extra", but for others it is the difference between life and death, starvation and a good future.

There will also be plenty of money for infrastructure investments, for re-booting the government we are owed, and for all the tasks which face this planet and our nation among all the nations of the world.

Britain, France, and other nations have tried to obscure the truth of the American States and mischaracterize and misrepresent and fool the American People, so as to set up a false claim that we all "voluntarily" chose to serve as "United States Citizens" or "citizens of the United States" and that our States of the Union were "civilly dead"----- but as we and everyone else now knows, that is nothing but a self-interested lie promoted by foreign interests seeking to avoid their own debts and hoping to come in as Secondary Creditors and bring false claims of "abandonment" in commerce.

Those actions have been forestalled by the fifty (50) State Liens recorded as Non-UCC liens and by two subsequent actions which collect the National Debt and re-convey the assets of the actual States to the land jurisdiction.

It's done. It's over. It's on the record.

Much too everyone's surprise, the Sleeping Giant woke up at its own funeral and yawned and said, "Fie, fei, foe, fum!"

Get your motors running. Inform the Vatican. Inform the Kremlin. Inform Beijing. The Republic States are alive and well and so are the American People.

Contrary to what you've been told, we are not the "United States". We don't have a $19 trillion-plus National Debt.

We have a $19 trillion-plus National Credit. And that's not all.

We are the majority shareholders in virtually everything big enough to spit at from here to Damascus. We are owed 150 years worth of back rent, the entirety of the 1930's bankruptcy fraud, and so much more.......that at the end of the day, the only real question is---- can we all imagine a better world?

A much, much better world?
I'd say it's time for some abject apologies.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:She's filed THE BIG ONE!
Please. The above sentence is the only thing that DK is going to fixate on and proceed to pester us with paragraphs about how the Big One is really just secret code referring to his priapism. Thanks a lot for nothing, Burnaby.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:She's filed THE BIG ONE!
Please. The above sentence is the only thing that DK is going to fixate on and proceed to pester us with paragraphs about how the Big One is really just secret code referring to his priapism. Thanks a lot for nothing, Burnaby.
I'll counter by asking him if he's really that desperate that he has to resort to Judge Anna for sexual relief.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I'm not sure what I can do now. My grandfather was born in Farmers, Kentucky in 1900. I myself was born in a suburb of DC, lived in West Virginia before moving to Maryland and now live in Kentucky, about 10 miles from where my grandfather was born.

So what state can I claim? I don't want Maryland and DC isn't a state. I wouldn't mind Kentucky but my grandfather wasnt born until 1900. What do I do?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

JamesVincent wrote:I'm not sure what I can do now. My grandfather was born in Farmers, Kentucky in 1900. I myself was born in a suburb of DC, lived in West Virginia before moving to Maryland and now live in Kentucky, about 10 miles from where my grandfather was born.

So what state can I claim? I don't want Maryland and DC isn't a state. I wouldn't mind Kentucky but my grandfather wasnt born until 1900. What do I do?
Sorry but you're screwed. Cracking the code, by that brilliant tax expert Peter Hendrickson, teaches us that America can only tax citizens of DC and the protectorates. Since you were born in DC you are a citizen there. Good luck on covering the tax burden for the 300 million or so Americans lucky enough not born in Pete's designated tax zones.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NESARA News has been on Judge Anna's big one (I don't know personally how big it is, but I have seen warnings about its size and how you might fall in written on bathroom walls from Juneau to Fairbanks), including 2 today that were letters to the Pope.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Anna Von Reitz - Most Beloved Francis

by Anna Von Reitz
Update September 26, 2016

Most Beloved Francis,

Last week we forwarded the summation of our Joint Claim of Divine Estate to the Suprema Tribunale. This is, as you know, the summation of eight (8) years of Due Process, including our acknowledgement and acceptance of The Universal Postal Union Treaty of 2010, issued under The Seal of Saint Peter, all the derivative land claims, and finally, the Non-UCC Liens of the actual American states against the "states of states" and the re-conveyance and acceptance of the land assets back to the jurisdiction of the land.

We have been in contact with the King of Spain and he is fully advised regarding our return to the land jurisdiction and our claim of protection under all our established treaties.

We fully recognize our position as Fiduciaries acting in behalf of the Priority Creditors of the entire world. We have requested a settlement of the accounts, first by a mutual offset credit exchange, and second by universal debt forgiveness---including the forgiveness of odious debts established by merely presumed beneficiaries of our estates.

There can be no bankruptcies and no confiscations initiated by bankruptcy trustees related to debts that have been forgiven by the Priority Creditors. This includes confiscation of central banks by bankruptcy trustees.

We have asked for all assets of the Federal Reserve banks, together with their bank charters, to be transferred over to the American States and Nations Bank for auditing, evaluation, and disposal under new management.

A simple plan providing for social and economic justice and providing for new economic drivers worldwide was also made part of our claim to ensure that all people will benefit from our peaceful and equitable resolution.

In the days since our Joint Claim was forwarded, tensions have grown and focused around the 120 day default of the FEDERAL RESERVE with rumors of "martial law" being declared in America and other places around the world.

The cause of the social unrest anticipated would self-evidently be the seizure of the Federal Reserve by Bankruptcy Trustees acting in behalf of Secondary Creditors. However, as we have approved the mutual offset accounting and the forgiveness of any remaining debts, no such bankruptcy may be presumed to exist and no claims by Secondary Creditors take precedence over the claims of the Priority Creditors--- the actual American States and living people who are the lawful heirs and beneficiaries.

We note that the "United States"--- a British hegemony--- has been under martial law continuously since 1863 and that any such declaration of martial law would be fraudulent as well as redundant.

We also note that the vast bulk of the American people have been deliberately and self-interestedly mischaracterized and misidentified as British Subjects, with the result that any such declaration of "martial law" could only logically apply to those relatively few people who actually are "United States Citizens" or "citizens of the United States" and not to those who have been mistreated under Breach of Trust by the British Monarch and the Lord Mayor of London.

We finally note that the perpetrators of these schemes against us and against our lawful government have long prepared to use commercial mercenaries disguised as legitimate government agencies as a means to impose the false claims of Secondary Creditors against our material assets. Any such deployment of these agents acting under color of law --- FEMA, DHS, BATF, IRS, FBI, BLM and so on---would immediately be recognizable as criminal racketeering.

We pray for your prompt action and support of our worldwide initiative, including global debt forgiveness and the creation of the World Heritage Fund and World Investment Fund as a means to provide prompt and lasting relief to individual people on a one-on-one basis throughout the world. We stand ready to further discuss the need for infrastructure, new technological development, pollution remediation and control, financial reform, and the host of other urgent issues facing the people and the planet.

Most respectfully,
Anna Maria

Posted by Olive Oyl at 1:24:00 AM 0 comments

Unfortunately, sandwiched between the original and the identical "update" was this.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016
The Vatican Exposed: It's Dark Dark Dark Secret
THE VATICON EXPOSED
IT'S DARK DARK DARK SECRET
WARNING! VERY GRAPHIC!

Posted by Olive Oyl at 2:18:00 AM

So which is it? Will Pope Frances save us or enslave us? And if we are enslaved, will we still have to try and satisfy Judge Anna and her big one?
"Follow the Money"