They're So Cute When They Fight Amongst Themselves

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: They're So Cute When They Fight Amongst Themselves

Postby Pottapaug1938 » Tue May 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Freewill's latest fantasy is right out of the Merrill playbook; but as noted before, David won't ride the choo-choo unless he can be the engineer.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Postby notorial dissent » Tue May 02, 2017 11:19 pm

Anna von Krock O'Hooey is really going at it this time. I'm curious as to what the "Colorado Grand Jury" actually considers "proper credentials"? As well as just who this so called grand jury is. I will agree with Anna on this, if they were egging the pretend judges on, then they too should get to share in the jail cells. Stupid has a cost.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Deep Knight

Postby Deep Knight » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:30 am

Judge Anna von Poptart is interested in your butt. I suggest you just say "no."

Thursday, June 8, 2017
Pay Attention! -- If You Want to Save Your Butts!

By Anna Von Reitz

Apparently a lot of people didn't notice or didn't pay attention or didn't know what it meant when I told everyone that I had established a Private Indemnity Bond at the U.S. Treasury covering every state of the Union---- but that is critical information to have branded on your foreheads in the days to come.

The UNITED STATES, INC. is in liquidation. The Bankruptcy Trustees are going to try to liquidate, sell, tax, or otherwise raise funds off of all the franchises of the UNITED STATES, INC. This includes the STATE OF MINNESOTA and CRAWFORD COUNTY, MINNESOTA, and JOHN MICHAEL DOE, too.

When your land deeds and car titles and mortgages are all in the NAME OF a UNITED STATES franchise, what do you think is going to happen? You are going to be "assumed to be a surety" and "collateral" for the debts of all these fictitious entities, and the secondary creditors---- banks and foreign investors--- are going to be howling for your blood and for the auctioning off of your assets to pay the bills of the UNITED STATES.

Get it? This is a repeat of what FDR did back in the 1930's only worse. This time the rotten bastards want it all. They want the copyright to your name, they want your DNA, they want your body, your house, your business, your land---- anything that is "assumed" to belong to the JOHN MICHAEL DOE version of your NAME. See "Power to Sell -- The Latest Land Grab".

If you are like most people, you had no idea that any such secretive claim against you or your assets existed and unless you have been reading the news posted here, this is going to catch you blind-sided. You are not going to know what to do and you are not going to have anything in place to defend yourself--- UNLESS--- you remember that you and your property are indemnified against loss.

How, why, by whom? By me and by my team because we were awake and got things in place for you. Just as neighbors, we did all the work so that at this crucial moment in history, you could remember in which state you were born and write the following:

"Held under Private Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US Montana" ----or the same numbers and whatever your birth state is, on your land deeds, vehicle titles, or any other property assets they come after and try to seize.

AMRI00001 RA393427640US Alaska
AMRI00001 RA393427640US Alabama
AMRI00001 RA393427640US Arkansas.....

This is your "Home Free" Card, your indemnity policy, your means to rebut all and any claims that come addressed against actual assets held in the ALL CAPITAL LETTERS NAMES.

Please do all that you can to help and inform your friends and neighbors and countrymen. I have given specific instructions for those facing sudden huge "tax" bills, and "Notices of Power to Sell" and similar demands being made against their homes and land holdings in the article called: "Power to Sell" -- The Latest Land Grab.

P.S. --- Use the Private Indemnity Bond to Protect Your Bank Accounts and IRA's and 401K's, too. Inform the banks and IRA / 401K managers via Registered Mail that your accounts are private accounts and are held under Private Registered Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US - Your Home State.
-----------------------------
See this article and over 600 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonwoopie.com

Posted by Freewill at 8:07:00 PM
"Follow the Money"

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Postby wserra » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:06 am

Anna von Poptart wrote:When your land deeds and car titles and mortgages are all in the NAME OF a UNITED STATES franchise, what do you think is going to happen?

Then peace will guide the planets. And love will steer the stars.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

The Observer
Further Moderator

Postby The Observer » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Nah, it's going to be a case of ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie, everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:20 pm

I think the problem is that von Strudel HASN'T been taking her pills, for a long time now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Deep Knight

Postby Deep Knight » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:58 pm

She's not high on false drugs, but the magic phrase "AMRI00001 RA393427640US" An earlier reference to the source of this magic's power. If you don't understand what she's getting at, this is normal. We muggles don't always understand the ways of the Wizarding world.

For Kevin 2: The Fifty States Claim and You
March 29, 2017
Judge Anna von Reitz

I didn’t start out with all the information fully in hand. All I had to begin with is that I learned —by dint of hard work— the IRS scam, and knew how to exercise my exemption from that. Then I learned about the Zip Code Exemption…

Quite often I am in the peculiar position where people listen to me as long as it suits their egos, and then they go off on a different track and do their own thing—-get in trouble—and then, blame me. I hope that that is not your position. Another phenomenon that astounds me is that people apparently believe that I just woke up one morning and knew everything on earth.

Instead, it has been a very long and painful process with many, many rabbit holes, and I am only one of many fellow-travelers on the road. You may not know their names, but you may be sure that thousands upon thousands of unsung heroes exist and that they have acted to save all our bacon over many decades.

I don’t know who came up with what is the present situation with the Continental Marshals, because I have obviously not been consulted and kept up to speed as I should have been. That is not, by the way, Marshal Haywood’s fault.

What I can tell you is that postage stamps are used to (1) pay certain kinds of taxes and (2) to insure things in international transit and (3) pay for postal service. ... Putting a $1 stamp on a document that is then recorded insures it for $100,000.00 and guarantees that it reaches its destination or the full force of the Post Office will come down on those responsible. Read that— no more documents “disappearing” from court records and recording offices. ... As you can see, far from being “whack job” or “tin hat”— the judicious use of stamps is a wise and very useful means of making sure that your documents go where you intend them to go and also a means of literally adding value to your words and contracts.
Picture it this way— an American stumbles through the door and says, “I am an American! I want my birthright political status restored! I am here to sign up!”
We have to literally put our money where our mouth is by appointing the Secretary of the United States Treasury our Fiduciary and “surrendering” the US PERSON that we were gifted with almost at birth, and tell him to move that PERSON out of the “United States” bin and into the “United States of America” bin.

This is as easy—-and as hard—- as obtaining an authenticated copy of the Birth Certificate of the PERSON named after you, filling out an IRS Form 56 naming Steven T. Mnuchin the Fiduciary of this PERSON, and endorsing the Birth Certificate so that he can move HIM or HER from the United States back to the United States of America.

The specific endorsement to do this requires “accepting” the front of the BC document by writing “Accepted by Drawee” on the upper left corner of the BC and signing it with your normal Upper and Lower Case signature and dating it, then turning the BC over and writing, “Pay to the Order of the United States of America, U.S. Treasury. Without Recourse.” You sign this with a by-line, that is, instead of a naked signature, you write: by: Your Normal Name— and date it.

This really is instruction enough to Steven T. Mnuchin to get the basic job done, but you should also tell him to indemnify HIM or HER under the Private Registered Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US already on file.

The indemnity bond is an insurance policy against whatever claims may be made against the US PERSON, so that we are no longer responsible for HIS/HER debts or actions. It creates an effective estoppel, so that they can no longer deny the truth of your declared political status and can no longer use HIM/HER as a means to get to you. They no longer have a handle on you, the living man, and they are instead responsible for managing HIM/HER for your benefit.
They have committed gross fraud and Dishonest Service against the people of the world by holding our assets “on deposit” in “off-ledger accounts” and pretended that we are paupers, when in fact, we are the richest people in the world.

And so the cows have come home and the chickens to roost and there is nothing that the perpetrators can say or do, except, “I’m sorry.”
And as for you, Kevin, I trust that your part is now clear. You can choose to serve as a Continental Marshal or you can choose to serve in your county/state Militia or you can run for the lawful office of Sheriff on the Land for your county or you can just do your due diligence and make your claim and be a Free Man. You have all these options, free to choose—but it all begins to have teeth when you “surrender” the US PERSON and put an ad in the paper and announce a public meeting of the Land Jurisdiction County Assembly.
"Follow the Money"

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:28 pm

She is either having a colossal leg pull, or she is barking mad, and I still can't quite decide which, although I still have to go with I think she is serious. Well, seriously crazy anyway.

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Postby Hercule Parrot » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:41 pm

notorial dissent wrote:She is either having a colossal leg pull, or she is barking mad, and I still can't quite decide which, although I still have to go with I think she is serious. Well, seriously crazy anyway.

Yes, it is somewhat disconcerting to read her stuff. Judge Von Poptart writes in a reasonable tone, using decent grammar etc. There is little sense of boasting or self-aggrandisement, no demands for obedience. Skimming over it absent-mindedly, it would seem quite thoughtful and fair (especially in the context of most SovCit nonsense).

But if you actually read and consider the ideas which are being 'explained', it's obvious that Judge Anna is absolutely barking mad. I wonder if her family knows this, but feel it's kindest to allow her to continue in the delusion?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.

notorial dissent

Postby notorial dissent » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:12 pm

Hubby certainly knows it, he is after the de jure President of the United States, he is every bit as out there as she is. I think all their tethers are a might loose.

Siegfried Shrink

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:08 am

This is hilarious. DWM has been court-martialled by Gould and stripped of his rank as pissmaster general. (but he gets to keep any money people have paid him).
Published 23 August '17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXc0shnGGmE

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Postby Burnaby49 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:48 am

I have just hear colon Russell hyphen Jay colon Gould. My name is colon Robert hyphen John colon Shapiro. I have just witnessed the court martial hearing of David Wynne Miller, Colon Dave hyphen Wynne colon Miller.

The end result of the court martial is that David now has a 'vacant hyphen capacity" for conducting new legal cases. He can finish current cases as long as he doesn't do so as a federal postal judge in his fiduciary position.

So Siggy, why is this tragic ending for the world's foremost parser of grammar 'hilarious'? He's been incapacitated by a bunch of goateed goons stripping him of his hyphen capacity and all you can do is mock him. He's not even a federal postal judge any more because of the back-stabbing judas's in his organization. Colon Russell hyphen Jay colon Gould, who read out the court martial indictment, seemed barely capable of reading text off of a piece of paper. And yet they overthrew the master! Another revolution eats its own!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs

Siegfried Shrink

Postby Siegfried Shrink » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:23 pm

http://reason.com/archives/1987/04/01/a ... ndary-robb

Is the new Jay Gould any relation to the railroad man? Distant, I presume.

Still got that killer instinct, though.

I am keeping my eye open for the quantum grammar counter court-martial.
I am quite sure I will be unable to understand it.

Still, down the years, Miller still has new followers pushing the word magic, diluted a bit because no-one on earth could possibly understand the original

NYGman

Postby NYGman » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Love the guy in back holding the rifle, really adds to the authenticity of the hearing. After all, all courts should proceed outside in nature as an homage to Natural law, derived from nature itself.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.

Return to “Prosperity Programs - NESARA”