They're So Cute When They Fight Amongst Themselves

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: They're So Cute When They Fight Amongst Themselves

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Freewill's latest fantasy is right out of the Merrill playbook; but as noted before, David won't ride the choo-choo unless he can be the engineer.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Anna von Krock O'Hooey is really going at it this time. I'm curious as to what the "Colorado Grand Jury" actually considers "proper credentials"? As well as just who this so called grand jury is. I will agree with Anna on this, if they were egging the pretend judges on, then they too should get to share in the jail cells. Stupid has a cost.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Judge Anna von Poptart is interested in your butt. I suggest you just say "no."

Thursday, June 8, 2017
Pay Attention! -- If You Want to Save Your Butts!

By Anna Von Reitz

Apparently a lot of people didn't notice or didn't pay attention or didn't know what it meant when I told everyone that I had established a Private Indemnity Bond at the U.S. Treasury covering every state of the Union---- but that is critical information to have branded on your foreheads in the days to come.

The UNITED STATES, INC. is in liquidation. The Bankruptcy Trustees are going to try to liquidate, sell, tax, or otherwise raise funds off of all the franchises of the UNITED STATES, INC. This includes the STATE OF MINNESOTA and CRAWFORD COUNTY, MINNESOTA, and JOHN MICHAEL DOE, too.

When your land deeds and car titles and mortgages are all in the NAME OF a UNITED STATES franchise, what do you think is going to happen? You are going to be "assumed to be a surety" and "collateral" for the debts of all these fictitious entities, and the secondary creditors---- banks and foreign investors--- are going to be howling for your blood and for the auctioning off of your assets to pay the bills of the UNITED STATES.

Get it? This is a repeat of what FDR did back in the 1930's only worse. This time the rotten bastards want it all. They want the copyright to your name, they want your DNA, they want your body, your house, your business, your land---- anything that is "assumed" to belong to the JOHN MICHAEL DOE version of your NAME. See "Power to Sell -- The Latest Land Grab".

If you are like most people, you had no idea that any such secretive claim against you or your assets existed and unless you have been reading the news posted here, this is going to catch you blind-sided. You are not going to know what to do and you are not going to have anything in place to defend yourself--- UNLESS--- you remember that you and your property are indemnified against loss.

How, why, by whom? By me and by my team because we were awake and got things in place for you. Just as neighbors, we did all the work so that at this crucial moment in history, you could remember in which state you were born and write the following:

"Held under Private Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US Montana" ----or the same numbers and whatever your birth state is, on your land deeds, vehicle titles, or any other property assets they come after and try to seize.

AMRI00001 RA393427640US Alaska
AMRI00001 RA393427640US Alabama
AMRI00001 RA393427640US Arkansas.....

This is your "Home Free" Card, your indemnity policy, your means to rebut all and any claims that come addressed against actual assets held in the ALL CAPITAL LETTERS NAMES.

Please do all that you can to help and inform your friends and neighbors and countrymen. I have given specific instructions for those facing sudden huge "tax" bills, and "Notices of Power to Sell" and similar demands being made against their homes and land holdings in the article called: "Power to Sell" -- The Latest Land Grab.

P.S. --- Use the Private Indemnity Bond to Protect Your Bank Accounts and IRA's and 401K's, too. Inform the banks and IRA / 401K managers via Registered Mail that your accounts are private accounts and are held under Private Registered Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US - Your Home State.
-----------------------------
See this article and over 600 others on Anna's website here:www.annavonwoopie.com

Posted by Freewill at 8:07:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Anna von Poptart wrote:When your land deeds and car titles and mortgages are all in the NAME OF a UNITED STATES franchise, what do you think is going to happen?
Then peace will guide the planets. And love will steer the stars.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Nah, it's going to be a case of ain't gonna need to tell the truth, tell no lie, everything you think, do and say
is in the pill you took today.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

I think the problem is that von Strudel HASN'T been taking her pills, for a long time now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

She's not high on false drugs, but the magic phrase "AMRI00001 RA393427640US" An earlier reference to the source of this magic's power. If you don't understand what she's getting at, this is normal. We muggles don't always understand the ways of the Wizarding world.

For Kevin 2: The Fifty States Claim and You
March 29, 2017
Judge Anna von Reitz

I didn’t start out with all the information fully in hand. All I had to begin with is that I learned —by dint of hard work— the IRS scam, and knew how to exercise my exemption from that. Then I learned about the Zip Code Exemption…

Quite often I am in the peculiar position where people listen to me as long as it suits their egos, and then they go off on a different track and do their own thing—-get in trouble—and then, blame me. I hope that that is not your position. Another phenomenon that astounds me is that people apparently believe that I just woke up one morning and knew everything on earth.

Instead, it has been a very long and painful process with many, many rabbit holes, and I am only one of many fellow-travelers on the road. You may not know their names, but you may be sure that thousands upon thousands of unsung heroes exist and that they have acted to save all our bacon over many decades.

I don’t know who came up with what is the present situation with the Continental Marshals, because I have obviously not been consulted and kept up to speed as I should have been. That is not, by the way, Marshal Haywood’s fault.

What I can tell you is that postage stamps are used to (1) pay certain kinds of taxes and (2) to insure things in international transit and (3) pay for postal service. ... Putting a $1 stamp on a document that is then recorded insures it for $100,000.00 and guarantees that it reaches its destination or the full force of the Post Office will come down on those responsible. Read that— no more documents “disappearing” from court records and recording offices. ... As you can see, far from being “whack job” or “tin hat”— the judicious use of stamps is a wise and very useful means of making sure that your documents go where you intend them to go and also a means of literally adding value to your words and contracts.
Picture it this way— an American stumbles through the door and says, “I am an American! I want my birthright political status restored! I am here to sign up!”
We have to literally put our money where our mouth is by appointing the Secretary of the United States Treasury our Fiduciary and “surrendering” the US PERSON that we were gifted with almost at birth, and tell him to move that PERSON out of the “United States” bin and into the “United States of America” bin.

This is as easy—-and as hard—- as obtaining an authenticated copy of the Birth Certificate of the PERSON named after you, filling out an IRS Form 56 naming Steven T. Mnuchin the Fiduciary of this PERSON, and endorsing the Birth Certificate so that he can move HIM or HER from the United States back to the United States of America.

The specific endorsement to do this requires “accepting” the front of the BC document by writing “Accepted by Drawee” on the upper left corner of the BC and signing it with your normal Upper and Lower Case signature and dating it, then turning the BC over and writing, “Pay to the Order of the United States of America, U.S. Treasury. Without Recourse.” You sign this with a by-line, that is, instead of a naked signature, you write: by: Your Normal Name— and date it.

This really is instruction enough to Steven T. Mnuchin to get the basic job done, but you should also tell him to indemnify HIM or HER under the Private Registered Indemnity Bond AMRI00001 RA393427640US already on file.

The indemnity bond is an insurance policy against whatever claims may be made against the US PERSON, so that we are no longer responsible for HIS/HER debts or actions. It creates an effective estoppel, so that they can no longer deny the truth of your declared political status and can no longer use HIM/HER as a means to get to you. They no longer have a handle on you, the living man, and they are instead responsible for managing HIM/HER for your benefit.
They have committed gross fraud and Dishonest Service against the people of the world by holding our assets “on deposit” in “off-ledger accounts” and pretended that we are paupers, when in fact, we are the richest people in the world.

And so the cows have come home and the chickens to roost and there is nothing that the perpetrators can say or do, except, “I’m sorry.”
And as for you, Kevin, I trust that your part is now clear. You can choose to serve as a Continental Marshal or you can choose to serve in your county/state Militia or you can run for the lawful office of Sheriff on the Land for your county or you can just do your due diligence and make your claim and be a Free Man. You have all these options, free to choose—but it all begins to have teeth when you “surrender” the US PERSON and put an ad in the paper and announce a public meeting of the Land Jurisdiction County Assembly.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

She is either having a colossal leg pull, or she is barking mad, and I still can't quite decide which, although I still have to go with I think she is serious. Well, seriously crazy anyway.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:She is either having a colossal leg pull, or she is barking mad, and I still can't quite decide which, although I still have to go with I think she is serious. Well, seriously crazy anyway.
Yes, it is somewhat disconcerting to read her stuff. Judge Von Poptart writes in a reasonable tone, using decent grammar etc. There is little sense of boasting or self-aggrandisement, no demands for obedience. Skimming over it absent-mindedly, it would seem quite thoughtful and fair (especially in the context of most SovCit nonsense).

But if you actually read and consider the ideas which are being 'explained', it's obvious that Judge Anna is absolutely barking mad. I wonder if her family knows this, but feel it's kindest to allow her to continue in the delusion?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

Hubby certainly knows it, he is after the de jure President of the United States, he is every bit as out there as she is. I think all their tethers are a might loose.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

This is hilarious. DWM has been court-martialled by Gould and stripped of his rank as pissmaster general. (but he gets to keep any money people have paid him).
Published 23 August '17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXc0shnGGmE
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have just hear colon Russell hyphen Jay colon Gould. My name is colon Robert hyphen John colon Shapiro. I have just witnessed the court martial hearing of David Wynne Miller, Colon Dave hyphen Wynne colon Miller.
The end result of the court martial is that David now has a 'vacant hyphen capacity" for conducting new legal cases. He can finish current cases as long as he doesn't do so as a federal postal judge in his fiduciary position.

So Siggy, why is this tragic ending for the world's foremost parser of grammar 'hilarious'? He's been incapacitated by a bunch of goateed goons stripping him of his hyphen capacity and all you can do is mock him. He's not even a federal postal judge any more because of the back-stabbing judas's in his organization. Colon Russell hyphen Jay colon Gould, who read out the court martial indictment, seemed barely capable of reading text off of a piece of paper. And yet they overthrew the master! Another revolution eats its own!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

http://reason.com/archives/1987/04/01/a ... ndary-robb

Is the new Jay Gould any relation to the railroad man? Distant, I presume.

Still got that killer instinct, though.

I am keeping my eye open for the quantum grammar counter court-martial.
I am quite sure I will be unable to understand it.

Still, down the years, Miller still has new followers pushing the word magic, diluted a bit because no-one on earth could possibly understand the original
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Love the guy in back holding the rifle, really adds to the authenticity of the hearing. After all, all courts should proceed outside in nature as an homage to Natural law, derived from nature itself.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Judge Anna von Bananen is hallucinating again. I told Mister Judge Anna to keep those drugs, especially that LSD, away from her, but the proof is in the puddling. Maybe she's smoking the scraped insides of baked banana peels, or making tea... Honest, there's this place online that sells it.
The notable benefits of banana tea include treating sleep disorders, improving mood ... The common side effects of drinking banana tea include nausea, vomiting ...
Also, I've always wondered, if she's a German aristocrat like she claims, why isn't it spelled "Anne" instead of "Anna?" They're (correctly) pronounced similarly, but for a true daughter of the Fatherland, hewn in blood and steel... er, sorry. Bavarian Illuminati roots, don't cha know.

Thursday, November 30, 2017
Anna in Wonderland

By Anna Von Reitz

Forget about sweet little Alice. This is Grandma Anna reporting from Wonderland.

This morning I was awakened at 4 a.m. with a feeling of uneasiness. Why? [Probably nausea from that tea] Because the polarity we have lived with and in for so long is shifting, and yet, the old paradigm persists with great stubbornness and will not yield to any gentle remedy.

I have given the world a gentle remedy, one that would not hurt anyone--- a simple bookkeeping adjustment that would bring everything back into balance, create a credit-based world economy, and provide for everything anyone on Earth needs to thrive and be happy.

The only thing standing in the way are illusions of greed and power related to things that don't exist. Delusions, in other words. Falsehoods. Lies. But even the liars are deceived.

In a way, among all the strange things I have observed, that is the strangest of all. You would think that the liars could keep track of their own lies and therefore know the truth, but in fact, they are just as confused as everyone else. Maybe more so.

Among the infinite number of truisms and adages my Mother faithfully drilled into me is this one: "It's hard to cheat an honest man." -- and recent events force me to revisit that little proverb from a new perspective.

It's hard to cheat an honest man because he flat-out isn't interested in any schemes of unjust enrichment, so his own virtue is his safeguard against being embroiled in any scams.

I have known and benefited from that fact first-hand, so that is no mystery to me, but I never paused before to take in the inverse of that little adage: it is easy to cheat a dishonest man---because they aren't thinking straight in the first place.

And that is what has happened here and throughout the world. A vast number of dishonest men have fallen victim to their own lies and delusions and willingness to cheat and oppress others.

They've come to believe their own bull-crap, so they are utterly undone and confused when---guess what? Their lies turn out to be lies---and nobody could be more disappointed about it than they are?

What I am seeing this morning rather defies and beggars description.

Washington, DC, as a whole, is waking up to the fact that quadrillions of dollars have been embezzled out of our country by politicians and military officers and so-called "intelligence agencies".

This is no news to me. Is it news to you? Should it be news to anyone in Washington, DC? Anyone in Peking? Anyone in Brussels? ...
In the immortal words of Jay Rivera, "It is what it is."

Putting lipstick on the pig, pretending that it is in fact a chinchilla, doesn't change anything.

Stealing from your employers, attacking your own people--- that's just crazy, criminal nonsense.

President Trump---start with a mortgage foreclosure moratorium. Failing to do so only increases the liability of everyone responsible, both commercially and morally.

Step two -- call off the Bar Association attack dogs and shut down the District Courts for any activity other than the administration of actual federal business involving actual federal employees and actual federal dependents. Go after actual "federal citizens" all you like, but leave peace-loving Americans who have been conscripted under fraud, force, and duress alone.

Step three -- return the Magistrate level courts to their proper venue and return the bulk of law enforcement officials to active duty as peacekeeping officers tasked with upholding the Public Law.

And all the bankers worldwide? Reconsider my January 6 Mandate. There are worse things than being forced to do business in an honest way and giving back a portion of profits for good works as a B Corporation.
----------------------------
See this article and over 700 others on Anna's website

Posted by Freewill at 7:24:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A Judge Anna von Verrücktstadt 2-fer!

Thursday, November 30, 2017
Are You a Hue-Man? The Entrapment Game on a Global Scale

By Anna Von Reitz

For the last year or so I keep knocking into bright-eyed, bushy-tailed idealists preaching about the Universal Declaration of Human Rights promoted by the United Nations.

A "hue-man" by legal definition is not a man (or woman). It is a "color of Man"--- something that appears to be a man, but not isn't actually, similar to "color of law"-- a statute or other representation that appears to be a law, but isn't.

Another definition of "human" is "monster"---- a thing, and again, not a man or woman.

So, are you a "human"? No.

Should "humans" have rights? Arguably not, if they exist. Why would you give rights to something that only appears to be a man, but which is in fact, a monster--- an animal or a thing only appearing to be a man?

Universal Declaration of Sasquatch Rights?

What does that have to do with the price of beans in China?

Let me tell you---- it's all about what lawyers call "admissions", and it is the same filthy game that you have already seen before, when they used similar names deceits to get your Mother to agree that you were a "US Citizen". She admitted it, so it must be true, right? Even if she was deceived, even if she was coerced, there is a record of accusation called an "information" signed by your own Mother standing against your good name that admitting you are a "US Citizen".

Oh, and also an unwanted bastard child born out of wedlock and cast upon the mercy of the State of Whatever corporation as a ward of the state.

In fact--- unless you are a federal employee or dependent or political asylum seeker, there is no way that you are now nor ever were a "US Citizen", nor have you ever been a "citizen of the United States"---- but by getting your Mother (and you) to ignorantly sign paperwork agreeing that you are such a "citizen" the vermin have an excuse for treating you as one.

And that's the whole point of the exercise--- to test you and see if you know who and what you are. If you don't, you are prey.

Another common gambit is to call you "Mister" or "Miss" or "Missus" or some other "title"---- titles are a British means to subject people to the rule of their government. In fact, a "Mister" is either a Midshipman in the British Navy, or a Warrant Officer in the British Merchant Marines, which is, interestingly enough also the definition of a "Withholding Agent".

[But when we REALLY get 'em is when we con them into using the title "Judge."]

I once witnessed an absolutely brilliant defense against tax charges. It was clear that the man had won his case. As he was walking out the Judge called him, "Mr. Smith" (not really his name, but you get the point) and he didn't immediately object and he didn't just keep on walking. The victim turned around and answered politely ----and zap! Right back into the net, right back into the presumption that he was in fact a "Mister"--- a renegade Withholding Agent who failed to do his duty and didn't give the Queen and the Pope their cut.

The judge then proceeded to ream him and sentence him on the spot to 3 years in jail and a huge fine---and the poor man had no idea what happened or why.

Now you know and I know that he admitted to being a "Mister" which then gave the judge the needed prima facie evidence to convict him of tax fraud.
Anyway, a big thumbs down on "human rights" and a big thumbs up for the natural and unalienable rights of all natural men and woman worldwide.

Next time someone starts blathering to you about human rights--- you know what to do.

Look that glazed-over, starry-eyed individual in the eye and with as straight a face as you can manage, say, "Oh! How interesting! Are you a monster, or just favorable to their cause?"
----------------------------
See this article and over 700 others tattooed on Anna's behind

Posted by Freewill at 10:29:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:Judge Anna von Bananen is hallucinating again. I told Mister Judge Anna to keep those drugs, especially that LSD, away from her, but the proof is in the puddling. Maybe she's smoking the scraped insides of baked banana peels, or making tea... Honest, there's this place online that sells it.
Scarily that is the sort of thing you would know. Mrs. DK really needs to start policing your internet activities.
Deep Knight wrote:Also, I've always wondered, if she's a German aristocrat like she claims, why isn't it spelled "Anne" instead of "Anna?" They're (correctly) pronounced similarly, but for a true daughter of the Fatherland, hewn in blood and steel... er, sorry. Bavarian Illuminati roots, don't cha know.
From a biographical bit about her from one of her not fans that I can't now find, the name, like her pretend judicial title, is assumed. She is of German descent but that is about as far as it gets.

It might be pointed out that there are some plant pharmaceuticals available up in the great ice box that make a lot of this other stuff seem pale and puny by comparison, and I keep wondering what tonics she is partaking of.

She certainly does sound like she has her knickers in a twist about something, but for the life of me I can't tell what.

I do think she has managed to co-opt almost all the old sovcit excuse ploys for how things work though.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:It might be pointed out that there are some plant pharmaceuticals available up in the great ice box that make a lot of this other stuff seem pale and puny by comparison, and I keep wondering what tonics she is partaking of.
I have a tendency to think of psychotropic drugs as being sourced from the jungle, both because of things I've read about people in the Amazon, and because it's sort of romantic. You know, green and dark in the undergrowth with biting insects, poisonous snakes and carnivorous fishes. Who wouldn't want to eat something that made you hallucinate violently in that sort of environment?

As it happens, I'm was also a big fan of 19th century explorers when I was a kid, and read a lot about arctic expeditions. Imagine if you will, that instead of looking for the Northwest Passage or to be the first to the Pole, they were 60's hippies looking for a legendary psychedelic drug, one that got the Inuit peoples so blasted they keep getting turned around every time they traveled south to live someplace warmer. Add some sexy girls (IMHO one of the things most needed in arctic exploration films) and a few bad guys with upperclass British accents, and it's a sure hit! Gotta write a screenplay before one of you steals this idea, it could be my "Driving Miss Daisy."

Robert Perry after his return from the Pole. Tell me he wasn't really trying to follow a Grateful Dead Tour and got lost after eating too many 'shrooms.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, December 4, 2017
Step By Step --- The Gas

By Anna Von Reitz

So you now know what the BIRTH CERTIFICATE is and how it functions and why you authenticate it. What else do you need to reclaim your identity and your Holder-In-Due Course/Subrogee/Priority Creditor status? You have to correct the omission your parents made and record your Common Law copyright to your own name. The Session Laws of every State --- federated or not --- contain language guaranteeing your right to establish a Common Law copyright to your Assumed Name. Please note: I said "Session Laws"---- not "statutes".

Also note that the correct description of your Upper and Lower case name, First Middle Last, as in: Michael John Doe, is properly known as a "Trade Name" or a "Given Name" and this style of name is known as a "bicameral" name. It is "assumed" in the sense that when you came into this world you didn't have a name and were given one, but there are other kinds of assumed names including pen names and noms de guerre and corporate names, too.

The Session Laws include all these kinds of names under the blanket description "assumed names". The name your parents gave you, your given Trade Name, has to be reclaimed and copyrighted and permanently domiciled on the land and soil of the state where you were born, together with all styles, orders, forms, punctuation, variations, abbreviations and other derivatives of your basic Trade Name. This is done by recording your claim and Certificate of Assumed Name in a land recording office or a postal district court or both. Please note that a "recording" is different from a "registration".

You can use the Post Office to create a record of your claim by sending yourself a Registered Letter containing a wet-ink original copy of the CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME. This is called a "Record Copy". When you receive the Registered Letter that you sent to yourself, you don't open it. You tuck it away in a file folder along with your own file copy of the CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME.

If there is ever a question or you are forced to go to court, you certify a black and white copy of the CERTIFICATE from your file as "true, correct, and complete" and sign off on this as the "Document Custodian". Then take your unopened Registered Letter to court as proof. Wave it at the Judge. If the judge has temerity enough to open your letter (which he won't) he has to certify the Record Copy on the record of the court upon your request and that seals the doom of any claim against your claim.

You can further back up your claim by placing a briefly stated Public Notice in the local newspaper(s). Just a couple sentences will do, for example, "The Trade Name "William Henry Doe" has been returned and re-conveyed to its natural permanent domicile on the land and soil of New Hampshire effective March 2nd 1950; Doe, Wm. Henry, Fiduciary, in care of 4109 Fairfield Street, Oxford Massachusetts, 01540."

Wave the newspaper clippings showing the dates of publication at the judge, too.

… maybe I should liken it to saying the magic words:

"I claim the writ of Habeas Corpus allowing me to operate in this court while maintaining my true position and domicile on the land of these United States. I am the living Subrogee and Priority Creditor of the DEFENDANT. I claim all exemptions and bonds related to this case contract number and as an innocent Third Party controlling interest move the court to dismiss these allegations for failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted."

This works in all cases regardless of what the case may be, so long as you have not murdered anyone (in which case the Prosecutor stands for the injured party) or actually injured a living man or woman or their property. This works on all cases brought against YOU including foreclosure cases, child custody cases, statutory crimes, traffic tickets, tax cases--- anything bogus that does not actually involve a living Injured Party who is willing to stand up in court and accuse you of actual injury to them or their private property--- and so long as you are not in fact a federal citizen.

So there at last is your Administrative Process which frees you from the dread of these liars and flim-flam artists. In fact, unless you are actually a federal citizen, I recommend that you just stay home and send the Judge and the Court Clerk a nice, polite Registered Letter in lieu of appearing physically at all. Just take black and white photocopies of your Authenticated BC, your CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME, the mailing receipts, mark everything "private and confidential", certify it all as "true, complete, and correct" as the Document Holder, and explain that you don't exist in their jurisdiction and don't acquiesce to their jurisdiction and object to having their court mis-address you. Note that you are the Holder in Due Course of your Trade Name and Estate and all Derivatives thereof---and request that they drop all charges and return the balance of any court bonds to you, the Subrogee and Priority Creditor of the DEFENDANT at the address shown above, sincerely......

So long as you provide a polite answer nobody can accuse you of being in contempt of court, and so long as you reply to a summons in proper character there is no basis for issuing a warrant.

And if by any chance they ignore the facts and continue their prosecution, start thumping on the military authorities, especially the US Army, which is supposed to be riding herd on the Bar. Instead, they have been letting the Bar ride herd on them. They have entrusted this function to Provost Marshals who are all members of the Bar, so they have the foxes guarding the other foxes and the hen house at the same time--- a situation that has to stop.

Start banging your dishes on the floor like angry dogs and demand that the Army get up off its complacent rump, read Title IV, then read Title XXXVII and realize the crimes that these disguised "Uniformed Officers" --- conscripted doctors-- are being forced to commit in hospitals throughout America and then finally read their own Field Manuals. It's all there in black and white.

We, the American states and people, are being subjected to vicious crimes--- press-ganging, identity theft, kidnapping, inland piracy, unlawful conversion, forced enslavement and conscription, mis-characterization of our nationality and political status, virulent fraud and racketeering, genocide on paper--- at the hands of people on our payroll, by attorneys operating outside their jurisdiction, and by banks operating as crime syndicates on our shores--- and the US Army and the Coast Guard which are both specifically tasked to protect us from all this are part of the problem.

They have let the "Rat Problem" get totally out of control and have failed to protect us and our actual borders.

So, given this overall deplorable circumstance, please tell me what we are paying billions upon billions of dollars in "national security" expenses for? It's like paying for a fur coat and being given a Do-It-Yourself paper raincoat instead.

Time to mow the lawn, America, and do a damn good job.

See this article and over 700 others stuffed into Anna's underwear

Posted by Freewill at 3:12:00 PM

I was born in an Alaska hurricane
And I howled at the new world order featherbrains
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas
But it's all right. I'm Judge Anna Von Reitz
It's a gas, gas, gas

I've become a toothless, bearded hag,
I'll school you, with a strap right across your back
But it's all right. I'm Judge Anna Von Reitz
It's a gas, gas, gas

I was drowned, I was the Pope's private attorney
I fell down and they put me on a gurney, yeah yeah
I frowned when his holiness sent me on a journey, yeah, yeah, yeah
I was crowned with a spike needed for my corpse's taxidermy
But it's all right, I'm Judge Anna Von Reitz
It's a gas, gas, gas

Anna Von Reitz, its a gas
Anna Von Reitz, she's a gas
Anna Von Reitz, she's got gas
No foolin' I'm talkin' bad, bad, gas
Anna Von Reitz, gas, gas, gas
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency? I've put up with your inane manic babblings for years without complaint but this time you've gone too far, way too far. You've degenerated so far that you've mocked the absolute best of the Stones songs, a hallmark of the era, for nothing but a momentary cheap hit on Quatloos. Are there no limits to how far you will abjectly prostitute yourself to pander to your audience? Are there no depth you will not voluntarily descend? I'm ashamed to say this, it's almost sacrilege to admit even the possibility, but I fear that next you'll be mocking Chick-A-Boom by Daddy Dewdrop.

You've been showing such gross violations of any accepted norms of basic bedrock decency that Funkytown is probably next.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs