Cabal has surrendered; Dunford in charge -says Keenan

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Cabal has surrendered; Dunford in charge -says Keenan

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:But why would anyone evil enough to deserve the name want to find out where to go to get locked up?
Just a strange obsession I have that involves checking and re-checking outlandish claims, holding them up to the light of day, and sanding the varnish off to see what the grain of wood looks like underneath. I mean, if I thought you could handle the truth, I'd tell you that I haven't found any evidence of NWO death camps either.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Continuing down the Keenan rabbithole.

He put out this fundraising video on June 6th, which stood out to me because of the obviously fake bars of gold pictured:
https://youtu.be/AzYVJgyW8Uo

Which leads to this group that appears to be how Keenan is getting money:

http://www.lordsoflight.org/we-ve-selec ... ldier.html
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They look like copper or bronze to me. I'm almost positive that I read somewhere that gold doesn't tarnish, (that's sarcastic I'm dead positive that Gold doesn't tarnish) and those aren't the bright, yellow, shiny bars that a real gold bar would be.

That stainless steel box hardly looks like stainless, either, now that I look at it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:They look like copper or bronze to me. I'm almost positive that I read somewhere that gold doesn't tarnish, (that's sarcastic I'm dead positive that Gold doesn't tarnish) and those aren't the bright, yellow, shiny bars that a real gold bar would be.
These guys are unbelievably cheap. One would think they could spring for one of those fake gold bar paperweights at least. But, come to think of it, their bar did look like this one for $29.99 with a felted back. Hmmm... Perhaps they wore the gold plating off by licking it too much.

"Follow the Money"