Cabal has surrendered; Dunford in charge -says Keenan

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Cabal has surrendered; Dunford in charge -says Keenan

Post by DailyPlanet »

Cabal has surrendered; General Dunford in charge -says Neil Keenan

Yeah, This happened some days or weeks ago, though many have not noticed

Obama Administration Removed and Cabal Surrendered March 7, 2016!
Mar 8, 2016 - Obama Administration Removed and Cabal Surrendered March 7, 2016!
Interim President General Joseph Dunford Now Stationed and Living ...
> http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 15440.html

NEIL KEENAN FULL UPDATE 05-05-16 Obama Out Cabal Surrender Currency Revaluation In Progress

https://youtu.be/P5rmroCwQmA

Neil Keenan has been kind enough to remind us...
And tell us that Obama and family have moved out of the White House, and are renting a property in the beltway, so "the education of the girls is not disrupted"

Its nice of the Obamas to be so considerate to their girls and the rest of us, who would not want to have those little details of our lives disrupted just because the cabal surrendered
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Cabal has surrendered; Dunford in charge -says Keenan

Post by notorial dissent »

I still want to know why Keenan isn't in a secure facility receiving hydro or massive thorazine therapy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

:sarcasmon: There's obviously a SCOTUS gag order in place, which is why we haven't heard any of this. I mean, look how well it's worked for NESARA....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

This one minute clip is easier to listen to

Obama Out, Cabal Surrender, Currency Revaluation In Progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX4-ck2okkM

But it is no more convincing - Yet why waste time watching meaningless four videos

here's a Vlogger who gives Neil's forecast six months to happen

Out of Mind: Currency Revaluations in less than 6 months by Neil Keenan Today May 5, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7jtaAtoGBI

"I have no idea if this is true... I think it might be"
1:52 minutes
Coup in U.S.: Army Has Overthrown Obama! - Double Secret Martial Law Activated [ViDEO]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcxe_ieDSY4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

DailyPlanet wrote:Coup in U.S.: Army Has Overthrown Obama! - Double Secret Martial Law Activated
Then it only applies to Faber ("Knowledge is Good") College.

Whew!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Is madness spreading?

Coup in U.S.: Army Has Overthrown Obama!
- Double Secret Martial Law Activated Josh Tolley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VEt7_ur64

The "Obama that came in" and took over Obama's body has left, and the old Obama ('a pot-smoking teenager") has come back
"Dunford also kicked the Khazarian bankers out of the Fed... and move the Federal Reserve to Las Vegas"
"When they did the audit of the Fed, they found as much as $800 Trillion"

ALL very plausible. Anyone who believes in the RV, can buy this, surely!
notorial dissent

But...but...but.. it happened, they saw it reported on Utubey or something, isn't that where all "real" news gets reported, so it has to have happened and be true. :haha: :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

It gets embraced as Truth because so many WANT it to be true !

43% Of Republicans Could Support A Military Overthrow
=================
Sep 11, 2015 - Remember how a number of politicians, all Republicans, pandered to the paranoid fringe that believed President Obama was finally going to ...
. . .
While the idea of the military trying to take over our government may seem like nothing more than a holiday blockbuster action movie plot starring Channing Tatum, this poll shows that there are people out there that would support that idea, and they tend to be Republicans. Why? Because the Republican base which tends to be older, white and Christian sees itself as being threatened thanks to America’s changing racial and political landscape. Don’t believe me? Look at how popular Donald Trump is right now in Republican primary polling. This is a guy who was endorsed by the KKK and Neo-Nazis and when asked to reject this endorsement said, “Sure, I would if that would make you feel better.”
==
> http://www.forwardprogressives.com/43-o ... overnment/
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

America is an equal opportunity kind of place, and I'm sure there are crazy people in all of our political parties - and one might assume in equal proportions. Except for the Whigs, of course. Also remember that politics (and religion) can lead to bad board behaviors and are therefore banned here. Please keep it polite and fun.

Judge Anna von Whoopie was said to be working for the Republics that supposedly had General Dunford as interim president, and even by some to be his personal attorney. She finally denied the later, and later put up "open letters" asking him to confirm things, including her status. She also copied him on her strange postings/filings for awhile. Now she says that she no longer supports him, because even though the copies were "wet ink signed" he never responded, not once.

There are other "republic(s)" organizations who take issue with the supposed group under Dunford, some say it's fake, others want it to back off. The "We the People Dejure Republic" folks, who get some posts cut 'n pasted at NESARA News, say they have the "superior claim." They also copy General Dunford on their nonsense and address him by name. See http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2016/05/ ... ejure.html They also have an interim president, but his name gets blacked out in their documents.

What's the real story? I suggest we ask someone with authority, Sheldan Nidle for the Galactic Federation of Light!

Interim President of the Republic of the United States of America is Gen. Joseph Dunford, Says Galactic Federation of Light Representative Sheldan Nidle (US Election As You Know it, Ain’t Happening!)
Wednesday, March 2, 2016 11:25

US Election As You Know It, Ain’t Happening!!! The Interim President Of The Republic of the United States of America is Gen. Joseph Dunford, Properity Fund, Nesara, And Disclosure Update!!!

Dear world, these important updates via Sheldan Nidle (who is one of our main and cherished representatives of the Galactic Federation of Light), will make sense to you if you can get your noggin around the idea that there WERE two united states… one was a real country of people, the other one was Washington DC (which is a separate country if sorts…. a corporate state, that ruled you through corporate fraud). So when you ‘see’ the ‘election’… updates… just keep the info., in heart and mind.

Obama Administration Removed and Cabal Surrendered March 7, 2016! Interim President General Joseph Dunford Now Stationed and Living at White House
Tuesday, March 8, 2016 22:02

Historical Breaking News!!!

The last intel from this particular source, “Operation Disclosure”, was confirmed by Archangel Michael to be true… Special Edition!!! Worldwide Financial Collapse Avoided Under Guidance Of Ancient Sovereign Families, Ascended Masters And Extraterrestrials!!! GrandFather Pushes the RV/GCR Button!!! …and is along similar lines as this one reposted below… that, behind the scenes, a new republic of the united states of the people is being established and an interim government is taking over (confirmed by Galactic Federation Of Light spokeshuman Sheldan Nidle) Interim President of the Republic of the United States of America is Gen. Joseph Dunford, Says Galactic Federation of Light Representative Sheldan Nidle (US Election As You Know it, Ain’t Happening!) …. along the way, a whole new financial system is being rolled out, just a thread before the markets were designed to crash!

Stay tuned… and remember this is Creator’s planet, and plan….IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUTH…. so don’t be surprised if there is a big planet-wide cleansing going on, that will take everything out, that is not of the Light. Watch for announcements… watch for dancing in the streets… watch for the world peace to be established, after thousands of years of forced slavery and war.

If you doubt Creator is all-powerful on this planet, please examine where exactly you got this false notion, then go deeper into the heart, where the truth has already been available.

If this is truth, then public announcements are obviously forthcoming… please don’t argue the case for the cabal ruling earth through the Golden Age of Enlightenment… that’s just downright silly.
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Saint Mattis will save us from ourselves.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I would hate to be Joseph Dunford -- or anyone sharing that name --and have my mailbox and e-mail inbox cluttered up with effluvia such as Judge Anna von Tollbooth likes to spew out.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

"Stay tuned… and remember this is Creator’s planet, and plan….IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRUTH…. so don’t be surprised if there is a big planet-wide cleansing going on, that will take everything out, that is not of the Light. Watch for announcements… watch for dancing in the streets… watch for the world peace to be established, after thousands of years of forced slavery and war. "

[Moderator: The Observer - removed political comment]
Last edited by The Observer on Sun May 15, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed a political comment that violated board policy about no political/religious commentary
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Digging around, found some dirt. One of Keenan's associates, Thomas Williams put out some audio criticizing Keenan for claiming that Dunford was in charge which I can't find.

That led to Keenan putting this crap out accusing Williams of being illuminati and other things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuj2oJuq1TE

That led me to this which is Williams' response which gives an insider view of Keenan's operation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv-i7zAxms0

There's some not so interesting discussion of the drama that led to his ouster, (William's says Dunford isn't in charge, Keenan kicks him out, Facebook drama, other people leave as well).

But there's some more interesting stuff indicating that Keenan is apparently running some sort of advanced fee thing where he gets money off people promising them a chunk of the prosperity accounts.

Oh and of course this from two weeks ago saying Keenan is quitting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-vMEviDnr8

My previous hypothesis is Keenan was the victim of some unknown asian con artist but now I'm thinking he's the guy running the scam?
notorial dissent

Keenan is crazy and a scam artist, about the nicest things I can say about him.
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I am very much inclined to think Keenan is making money through this with an advanced fee scam. This is exactly the kind of thing that is almost a prosperity cult classic. True believers get scammed out of cash by paying people like Keenan up front for the promise of more prosperity funds later.

This is the same scan the dragon ambassador has run some time - making people pay to pitch him their projects.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Here is the issue I have with these phony stories about the Cabal surrendering: every time I see a claim like this, I can never figure out to whom I am supposed to be surrendering to. I can't tell you how many hours I have wasted on wild goose chases locating somebody who is in charge of the Cabal prisoners. I have tried the county sheriff, the commanding officer at the local National Guard base, the municipal court clerk, and a justice of the peace. All I got from these folks was a shrug of the shoulders or a suggestion to try the next county over.

Please don't tell me that I have to surrender to Dunford or a Dragon Ambassador; I couldn't get near Dunford and for some strange reason, the Ambassador could not be identified, let alone located. I even checked out the NWO death camps we have set up just to see if they got converted into holding centers for Cabalist prisoners and found them to be empty as well.

What good is a surrender if you are not taking prisoners?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Wait, the NWO death camps are empty? Are you sure you've got the right death camps? The ones I've been to are at capacity, filled with all the people Deep Knight has had thrown in to stop the RV.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

That is the part of the problem, they got emptied when the NWO guards heard that the Cabal had surrendered and vamoosed.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Obviously you have not visited any of the camps where the illustrious 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment is guarding the perimeter. Our local camp is, as always, absolutely secure.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Here is the issue I have with these phony stories about the Cabal surrendering: every time I see a claim like this, I can never figure out to whom I am supposed to be surrendering to. I can't tell you how many hours I have wasted on wild goose chases locating somebody who is in charge of the Cabal prisoners. I have tried the county sheriff, the commanding officer at the local National Guard base, the municipal court clerk, and a justice of the peace. All I got from these folks was a shrug of the shoulders or a suggestion to try the next county over.

Please don't tell me that I have to surrender to Dunford or a Dragon Ambassador; I couldn't get near Dunford and for some strange reason, the Ambassador could not be identified, let alone located. I even checked out the NWO death camps we have set up just to see if they got converted into holding centers for Cabalist prisoners and found them to be empty as well.

What good is a surrender if you are not taking prisoners?
Patriotic citizens believe that the only way they can keep these camps secure is to keep them secret. They think that if you put NWO agents and fellow-travelers into them, not only is the cat out of the bag, but you're revealing that feline to the very enemy you're trying to fight. No wonder it's so easy to thwart them.

Of course, if we Illuminati were interested in finding out, I'm sure we could make them squeal. Heck, they probably have been posting it online, discretion isn't one of their strong points. But why would anyone evil enough to deserve the name want to find out where to go to get locked up? Methinks The Observer is pulling our leg (by the way, NEVER pull Satan's leg, and if he asked you to pull his finger, run!).
"Follow the Money"