In Airship Economy, Hillary already arrested

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

DailyPlanet
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

In Airship Economy, Hillary already arrested

Post by DailyPlanet »

In the "Airship Economy", corrupt Hillary has already been arrested

In Dear, Deluded Cindy Currier's World, Hillary was arrested on 9/11
"You can hear the handcuffs click"

Hillary Bagged and Perp Walked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLue7LYP5Oc

"I'd like to get all the versions of Hillary out of the way"

Maybe she lives on the Bizarro Planet,
Where the Good Hillary lives, and she gets arrested for crimes she did not actually committed,
while on our planet, the Bad Hillary commits crimes and walks free

Cindy backs something called the "Airship Economy"*, or is it the Airhead Economy ??

/ above as reported on the Acore Forum: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/ind ... 798&page=5

*UPSA: SwissIndo Payments Restructured | Heirship Economy: Currency is Life Flowing Freely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-sPumkl0C0
Jeffrey

Re: In Airship Economy, Hillary already arrested

Post by Jeffrey »

Apparently other people are repeating this claim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lwXX07b4bE
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Cindy is another of the living in an unregistered/unlicensed reality crew, and has been for a very long time. I don't know if it is/was better living through chemistry, repeated blows to the head, or if she was just born that way, but she is not residing within this zone of reality, and has not been for a VERY long time. She is a very disturbing and disturbed individual.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It just clicked for me.

When the official story was that Hillary was healthy, they had to deny it. Now that the official story is that Hillary is sick, they have to come up with a way to deny it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

This discussion is becoming political which is a banned topic.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

In furtherance of what Burnaby said, keep the comments to and ONLY to Cindy Currier or this topic goes buh bye. And unless Currier's head explodes in the near future, I think we are done here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:This discussion is becoming political which is a banned topic.
IMHO discussing the paranoid rantings of the conspiracy set is so outside "real politics" as to not cross that line. Maybe if someone posted something like, "All these accusations prove that ... in the real election," but nobody has gone there yet.

One thing I'll note is that on the NESARA News site most (but not all) of these insane ramblings are about one candidate. And 5 in the last day have been about, or touched upon, this latest nonsense (including one by Ben Fulford claiming the shape of her head has been changing as clones come and go (naw, it's because she's a shape-shifting reptilian). But don't worry, if the other candidate wins I can almost GUARANTEE similar accusations will pop up and be just as crazy. After all, these people are equal opportunity loons.

From the Snopes article on this subject, discussing another "source."

On 12 September 2016, convicted felon Hal Turner's disreputable, conspiracy-flogging web site SuperStation95 reported that New York City television station WABC had announced the death of Hillary Clinton the previous evening, after the Democratic presidential nominee left a 9/11 anniversary memorial ceremony in New York prematurely earlier in the day due to health reasons (later attributed to pneumonia). SuperStation95 also maintained that a Hillary Clinton "body double," and not Clinton herself, had been spotted in New York a few hours after the candidate's abrupt departure from the 9/11 ceremony:
"Conspiracy flogging" :D And they're clones, not "body doubles."
Superstation95 is neither the web site of an actual broadcast media "superstation" nor a genuine news source, but rather an outlet that peddles false claims and misinformation from conspiracy monger Hal Turner, a felon who spent 33 months in prison for making death threats against three federal judges in 2009.

The Hillary Clinton death hoax isn't the first time Superstation95 has made hay of a media frenzy to advance alarmist lies or conspiracy theories on social media. Superstation95 emerged in late 2015 and wasted no time in embellishing what were often genuine tragedies or real-life events with fabricated and upsetting details. Among the most widely shared were falsehoods about a large group of Muslim men firing upon campers and hikers in California, Fukushima radiation causing severe mutations in marine life, cargo ships mysteriously grinding to a halt and signaling an imminent global economic catastrophe, a deadly Las Vegas strip car crash involving a driver shouting "Allahu Akbar," the San Bernardino shooting being provoked by pork served at a holiday party just before the massacre, the Earth's "magnetosphere" inexplicably collapsing for two hours, a (nonexistent) suicide note left by an actual deceased ICE agent which warned of impending FEMA camps and mass enslavement, articles about the Orlando shooting appearing on Google News hours before the attack, and claims that a DEFCON warning indicated global conflict was expected to break out in June 2016.

None of Superstation95's opportunistic falsehoods has ever turned out to be accurate, and a significant number have fed the spread of painful conspiracies about actual tragedies immediately following the deaths of real people.

Nice folks.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It was a cautionary warning that it was becoming too political. As we found in 2012 these things can blow up into political flame-wars in an instant.

Just heading out the door for something entirely non-political. Yet another Poriskyite tax evasion hearing. These guys are grinding me down.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
DailyPlanet

Post by DailyPlanet »

Well, I find Cindy's ravings more amusing than dangerous.

I would never turn to her channel for political advice.
Some of her regulars might, but I doubt anyone on Quatloos would do that.

I do try and check in on her every 2-3 weeks, to see what new oddball ideas she is backing
notorial dissent

She seems to flit from thing to thing, short attention span I would say.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

To clarify, when I said "they", I meant conspiracy theorists like Cindy. Which IMO is not a political group.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote:To clarify, when I said "they", I meant conspiracy theorists like Cindy. Which IMO is not a political group.
True, what they believe about any particular person is subject to change depending on what day of the week it is.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

notorial dissent wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:To clarify, when I said "they", I meant conspiracy theorists like Cindy. Which IMO is not a political group.
True, what they believe about any particular person is subject to change depending on what day of the week it is.
More like hour by hour. Lets face it, most conspiracy theorists will flip flop everytime a new internet theory hits the proverbial street.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I've noted that some of the people who said that "Hillary was dead" have also latched onto the "Hillary is really sick" bandwagon. You might think that their cart seems to be before their horse, but no, they have an explanation for this too!

Fact: Hillary Clinton has been dead since 1998.

Another fact: The entire Clinton Family was eliminated and cloned beneath Camp David at the same time — including Chelsea (who's husband is her handler; Huma is Hillary's handler)

Meaning, none of the current human replicas claiming to be true Clinton's have a soul, and none are in fact human. This is how and why they always lie in public sly no matter the social cost. They're soulless beings, performing daily tasks based on a common agenda set forth by their dark nobility handlers.

Wow, that's a lot to digest, right? Let's go a little further down the rabbit hole shall we.

Fact: What you have been watching all of years are human replicas or laboratory grown clones. They can be grown to full maturity in less than 3 days now, and their entire memories transferred--and even stored on computers--then downloaded into replacement clones.

There are half dozen Bill and Hillary's that travel with the Clinton entourages and are on reserve 24/7/355 should the hero clone fail. Sadly, there none left for Hillary on Sunday, so a well trained body double was pressed into action first to walk out of Chelsea's apartment post fall, then today was made to do public appearances like on Hillary's campaign plane as well as that faux North Carolina press conference.

- Ascension with Mother Earth and Current State of Affairs, 9/15/2016
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NESARA News has really latched onto this. Some of the best bits from a LONG posting.

Saturday, September 17, 2016
Clones, Synthetics, Organic Robotoids and Doubles

Publishing these articles due to the questions regarding Hillary Clinton and clones, body doubles, etc. Perhaps this will help some to understand how the 'government' has been and continues to FOOL US......................

Scientists working in secret got serious about cloning in the early 1960’s. Abortions began to be performed wholesale at this time to provide fetal tissue for their cloning work. The young generation of Americans are asking, ’When will cloning of people take place?" The answer is that it already has long ago.

An article recently written by Andrew Kimbrell that was placed in many leading daily papers across the U.S. is quite revealing. He comes right up to almost telling people what has been going on. The article was entitle,

"Science is about to Deliver." (June 22, 1993)
"...most Americans are unaware of the real-life exploits of current genetic engineers, science facts which in many cases are as chilling as any science fiction.... Pigs have been genetically designed to contain human-growth genes in the hopes of creating "super pigs" that would have more meat. "...

U.S. government and private researchers have expended billions of taxpayer dollars in the creation of tens of thousands of genetically engineered animals never before seen.... One prominent scientist predicts that we may soon see,

"five-ton cows and pigs 12 feet long and 5 feet tall.

"Genetic engineers.. .have cloned higher mammals, including cattle....

One writer notes that "genetic engineering has the potential to create a vast army of identical clones, each produced to some preset specification. Canon fodder, scientists, opera singers, all could be manufactured to order..."

Perhaps at some point this author can go into the deeper intricacies of cloning, but for now this appendix will provide its information in the following format:

Section A. The "Future Shock" that this topic subjects the common person to
Section B. Instructions on how to clone a person
Section C. The four types of "clones" that are used by the Illuminati
1. actual clones
2. synthetic people
3. organic robotoids
a. How the memory of a person is transferred for the organic robotoids
4. doubles (look alikes)
Section D. Secret cloning sites (See also Appendix B, where D.U.M. bases are listed.)

SOME OF THE FILMS THAT SHOW EXISTING TECHNOLOGY:
• Clone -- cloning
• Jurassic Park -- cloning
• Genesis II -- underground genetics laboratories that are connected by tube shuttles
• Terminal Man -- brain stem implants
• Star Trek -- various items.
In addition to some of today’s secret technology being shown, the attitudes and beliefs shown on the two series, especially Star Trek the Next Generation are the attitudes the Satanic elite want people to have.

Section C. The four types of ’clones’ that are used by the Illuminati:

Cl. Actual Clones
This is a person who has been grown from a test tube (called "in vitro") or implanted womb, which has the identical genetic makeup to another person--an identical twin so to speak in terms of genetic makeup. The genetic coding has reproduced, and a new person who is an identical twin is now in existence.
C2. Synthetic People
These are "persons" who look every bit as real as a real person, but simulate human beings. Certain tissues extracted from cattle are the starting point. (This is part of the reason for cattle mutilations.) The process is an advancement of a process discovered in the late 1950’s. ...
The scientists working under the auspices of the Rothschilds developed this process by working at secret breakneck speed. They developed an advanced development of the process they discovered with the DNA chicken experiment. By the late 1970’s, synthetic people could be produced by the Illuminati.
C3. Organic Robotoids
This is an "artificial life" form that is created through processes that are totally different than cloning or synthetics. 

Organic robotoid technology is being made to make exact as possible copies of important people such as Presidents and some of their staff. 

For instance, the Jimmy Carter who came to Portland a few years ago who I stood two feet away from and examined visually was not the Jimmy Carter that had run for President. On Easter, 1979 the first robotoid model of Jimmy Carter replaced the man Jimmy Carter. By the time "Carter" was seen by me, they must have been on at least robotoid no. 100. This is why a friend of mine who was recently in Washington D.C. almost bumped into President Clinton jogging. My friend was surprised by the lack of security. 

Organic robotoids are amazingly humanlike, so humanlike that it is hard for the scientists who have created them to get used to the idea that they are not humans. Biological computer brains for the robotiods came as a result of research into holograms. 

If you tear up a conventional photograph you ruin it, but if you tear up the film that produces a hologram, each piece still contains almost all the same image. This is why part of the brain of people can be removed and the brain regain what it had lost. A holographic image of a person’s brain is made, and then when the brain of a robotoid is made, the biological computer in its head is caused to form according to the holographic record of a person being copied. Some deviations from the holographic record are needed, because the "person" is a robotoid and not a person.
C5. Doubles (look alikes)
There is an ongoing program to find look alikes for prominent people, as well as a program to create secret identical twins (which are separated at birth and never see each other). George Bush’s double was promiscuous, while George Bush is a pedophile. His double was living in France after Bush was no longer President. By the use of doubles, (or one of the synthetics or organic robotoids) the elite are able to sneak away and perform satanic rituals. 

On certain occasions, if Clinton or Bush only needed to do low level tasks in front of the public, they could have their double substitute for them.
The Illuminati, working with several organizations, has had a look alike operation where doubles of certain key people are found and then used. 

In the book Desert Shield and The New World Order pub. by Northpoint Tactical Teams, Topton, NC, if you look on page 32 you will see a picture of the original FDR who had a mole over his eyes and then you will a see a picture of the double of Roosevelt who they used, who had no mole and had different ear lobes. Roosevelt may have died prior to when it was actually announced. Over the years I have seen numerous photos exposing either the Robotoids or the doubles that they use. 

This author’s previous S’ ’93 article had some pictures about the dead Pope Paul VI, who my Be Wise As Serpents book said was murdered. This recent Pope was replaced with a double who had had plastic surgery. As a double gets older, the plastic surgery will not look as convincing, because time changes people differently. One ex-Catholic said the whole thing sounded like science fiction. It does sound far out at first, but the evidence is there for people to see.

The ability of the Illuminati to copy people using the 4 methods listed above are not going to be the deciding factor in their moves to control the world, but it does give them a great deal of flexibility in their operations. This author frequently reflects on the words of the Illuminati Grand Master who told Cisco (Cisco Wheeler) who was then a child, while touring a cloning facility...
"Never, never think you are seeing who you think you are seeing.’

Posted by Olive Oyl at 8:41:00 PM

Don't think their readers aren't appreciative!

Sunday, September 18, 2016
Kudos from texas
Just wanted to take the time to extend appropriate KUDOS to the Nesaranews team of Freewill, Olive Oyl, and Popeye!

Y'all are doing a great job with the news.
Hitting kinda close to home for some of the PTBs
Some videos show how completely frigging clueless so many american sheeple really are

Thanks again for your dedication to bring controversial and taboo topics to the forefront!

Thank you again,
Tony

Posted by Freewill at 11:20:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The title sez it all

Monday, September 19, 2016
Benjamin Fulford Update - Hillary Clinton is dead, Bill on the run as Clinton Foundation scandals finish the DC crooks off - September 19, 2016

But that doesn't keep Ben from more of the stupid.

The Khazarians, in full panic mode, are now using a computer graphics generated Hillary Clinton to create the impression that it is business as usual. To confirm this, please check the following video of Hillary that was broadcast after her “collapse” on September 11th. You can see the images on the smartphones being held up are entirely different from what is being shown on the stage (no Hillary, no flags). Also, if you go to the 20:15 mark, you can see her arm disappear, while Hillary herself vanishes at the 20:51 mark. See for yourself:

[Link to video with some "glitches." You can find other copies without these, but where would be the fun in that? As for the cell phones being held up while taking videos (an obnoxious habit, IMHO), they look fine to me.]

So you have a political establishment that is so corrupt and degenerate that it is now trying to elect a CG President. That is simply not going to be allowed to happen, Pentagon and agency sources affirm.

This has "serious" implications!

This may mean the UFO people are finally going to get some real disclosure about the secret space program they have long talked about.

Certainly, one of the individuals who will be attending the meeting being arranged by the WDS between the Asian secret societies and the military industrial complex claims connections to the off-world military. The Asian secret societies also claim off-world contact. The question is will something credible be shown to what they call the “surface population” of this planet, ie people like you and me. Hopefully we will have better information and proof next week but do not hold your breath because we are being told the disclosure will be gradual so as “not to shock people.”
Posted by Freewill at 10:29:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I wondered how long it would take for old Fullofit to start in on this meme, he's done it for just about everyone else previously, originality ISN'T his long suit, but then originality and long term memory isn't his audience's. Nice to know he's still consistent.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Freewill just can't let this go. No doubt he is thinking about using a body double or CGI image to serve out his jail time!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Body doubles? CGIHillary? Is Hillary dead?

[11 minute video]

Posted by Freewill at 11:30:00 PM

I clicked on the video expecting to see various images they find suspicious. But instead it was some guy talking on his back porch, DESCRIBING what he's supposedly seen. Did I say talking? Sorry, I meant droning on and on. The least he could have done was include an image like this.

One more thing. To keep things fair and balanced (the zombie vote is a key demographic in several swing states) I'll include one of Mr. Trump.

For all you third-party fans, I looked for such images of Gary Johnson and Jill Stein, but couldn't find even one. First they don't get invited to the debates, and now this!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Yesterday I had to drive to a library that's 30 minutes away, which meant I got a chance to listen to Alex Jones and his nonsense on the radio. The day's topic, is Hillary Clinton terminally ill, dead, cloned or all three? Mostly the same old stuff, but two things stood out. One, a claim that "using cutting edge computer software" they had "proved" Hillary had at least 3 clones. No details, but he said it forcefully and with great conviction, which MUST mean it's true. Second, Alex asserted that "if you take a picture of Hillary and change the tint to make her face look green, she looks like she's dead." Holy smoking gun! Why the mainstream media doesn't pick up on this is beyond me.

The only green-tinted image of Secretary Clinton I could find, and while she doesn't look at all well, she certainly doesn't look dead. It's the eyes I think...
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:She seems to flit from thing to thing, short attention span I would say.

She's just dancing to music that no one else can hear.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.