The Erasmus that Wouldn't Die

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: The Erasmus that Wouldn't Die

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Gassy Rassy is boring. Like our old friend David the M, he plays the same record over and over and over again.

I actually would like to know the story behind Jeff Davis's descendants giving Gassy "legal claim to the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America to me". I have a hunch that, if this did happen, the descendants were more than happy to transfer nonexistent rights (under the Confederate Constitution, to boot) in probable exchange for a sum certain.

I'd like to know about "the letter of diplomatic recognition from a British Commonwealth Parliament". If it exists, he probably wrote a letter to the government of the Kumquat Islands requesting recognition, and some bureaucrat who didn't know the CSA from the USA sent the letter.

As for the "large Confederate Convention in Hot Springs, Arkansas" -- does anyone know which Denny's, rod and gun club or industrial park warehouse housed it?
I'm not sure Jefferson Davis has any living direct relatives. He had a young son during the Civil War who tragically fell off the balcony of the Confederate White House in Richmond and died. He may have had other children after the war but I'm not sure he did. He didn't have any brothers I know of...its quite possible that he has none.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Okay, there were some descendants..

Davis married again, to 18-year-old Varina Howell, a native of Natchez who had been educated in Philadelphia and had some family ties in the North. They had six children. Only two survived him, and only one married and had children.

Margaret Howell Davis was born February 25, 1855.[16] She married Joel Addison Hayes, Jr. (1848–1919), and they lived first in Memphis, Tennessee; later they moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado. They had five children; she was the only Davis child to marry and raise a family. She died on July 18, 1909 at the age of 54

From there, it appears there were several more descendants who could have possibly ceded the Confederacy to Gassy Rassy...

Margaret Howell Davis (married Joel Addison Hayes Jr. (04 Mar 1848 - 26 Jan 1919)) is the mother of 4 children and the grandmother of 7 grandchildren. Listed below are details on up to five generations of descendants. Also see Margaret's DNA Descendants and Family Tree & Genealogy Tools for more views.

Varina Howell (Hayes) Webb ancestors descendants (12 Mar 1879 - 23 Feb 1934) m. Gerald Bertram Webb (abt 24 Sep 1871 - 27 Jan 1948).
Varina Margaret (Webb) Stewart ancestors (abt 13 May 1905 - 23 May 2000)
Gerald Bertram Webb Jr. ancestors (17 Dec 1906 - 19 Apr 1947)
Frances Robine (Webb) Farnsworth ancestors (11 Apr 1908 - 07 Dec 1988)
Lelia (Webb) Davidson ancestors (01 Nov 1911 - 07 Dec 1999)
Joel Addison Hayes Webb ancestors (abt 02 May 1913 - 14 Mar 1989)
Lucy White (Hayes) Young ancestors (02 Jan 1882 - 23 Mar 1966) m. George Young (abt 1870).
Jefferson Addison (Hayes) Hayes-Davis ancestors descendants (02 Oct 1884 - 08 Mar 1975) m. Doree DeWitt (abt 1885).
Adele Hayes-Davis ancestors (abt 1910)
Jefferson Addison Hayes-Davis ancestors (abt 1910)
William Addison Davis Hayes ancestors (09 Jun 1889 - 25 May 1955)

SO, in short, IT COULD HAPPEN!
Rassy might indeed be the King of the Confederacy
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong here, but don't it seem strange he makes all these references to stuff that happened to him in the early 60s, at which time our intrepid genius was an infant? For some reason I'm almost sure this guy is in his 50s....
Martin Hunter of Seneca SC is listed as being born in 1944, no doubt the result of those WWII breeding experiments when the US thought Germany was pulling ahead and was close to developing the "Übermensch."

I know we all make fun of Gassy Rassy here, but we should realize that he wants a job in the Trump administration simply to earn a decent living for his family. Oh yeah, and mandate the consumption of his father's Vatican-endorsed bread. I think we should all write letters to the White House, suggesting he be tapped to fill one of the many still-open positions. I can't tell you what to say in your letter, but here's mine.

To Whom It May Concern
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Apt. 21C
Washington, DC 20500-0666

Dear Mr. Concern,

I would like to nominate Martin Hunter of Seneca, SC, to fill whatever high-level open position you have open in the US Government. He is not only known as the "The Michaelangelo of American military intelligence," but he attended military academies for 11 calendars years, so that is one area where he could hit the ground running. He also has an extensive knowledge of advanced engineering and Biblical history, so if you could find a position where these three synergistic skills could be utilized, that would be ideal.

One good example of his skills has been the discovery of a food that if men eat $1 of it before bedtime, they don't have to get up to pee in the middle of the night. An executive order mandating this would save the country trillions of dollars in wasted water from all those flushes!

If you don't show this letter to the president immediately, please pass it on to Eric Trump, who will see how stupid and borderline treasonous you've been by not passing it on and fire you. Don't say you weren't warned.

Deep Knight
Illuminiati Master of Assassins
"Follow the Money"
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

While I am no doctor, and no health food nut, I was told that St John's Wort works to help prevent waking up to pee in men. However, I have never tried it, and I know it can have interactions with other medicine. However, I will say I know some people who swear by it. It could also be the Placebo effect working for those folk. There is one other thing you can try, stop drinking so damn much before bed :snicker:

So if you want to save your money, I will tell you, for free, St John's Wort. No go do something useful with that money ;)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I would like to nominate Martin Hunter of Seneca, SC, to fill whatever high-level open position you have open in the US Government. He is not only known as the "The Michaelangelo of American military intelligence," but he attended military academies for 11 calendars years, so that is one area where he could hit the ground running. He also has an extensive knowledge of advanced engineering and Biblical history, so if you could find a position where these three synergistic skills could be utilized, that would be ideal.
Well I hear that a position on the National Security Council has come up. Seems a natural fit with Erasmus's intelligence and military background. And he can provide lunch!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'd like to know about "the letter of diplomatic recognition from a British Commonwealth Parliament". If it exists, he probably wrote a letter to the government of the Kumquat Islands requesting recognition, and some bureaucrat who didn't know the CSA from the USA sent the letter.
Rassy described it as a letter from "the government" (no doubt some agency) of a "British Commonwealth country,"
Pottapaug1938 wrote:As for the "large Confederate Convention in Hot Springs, Arkansas" -- does anyone know which Denny's, rod and gun club or industrial park warehouse housed it?
I went looking for this once, figuring it was some sort of actual history buff or southern pride meeting Rassy had heard about somewhere, but came up blank. That doesn't mean there wasn't some sort of Daughters and Sons of the Confederacy picnic or something there, just that it never got put up on the internet.
Gregg wrote:Margaret Howell Davis was born February 25, 1855.[16] She married Joel Addison Hayes, Jr. (1848–1919), and they lived first in Memphis, Tennessee; later they moved to Colorado Springs, Colorado.
http://gazette.com/a-presidential-tale- ... icle/36952
A presidential tale rarely told
By: BILL REED
June 3, 2008
Davis remains revered or reviled enough that thousands of people claim a genealogical link to the Confederate president. Even Barack Obama wrote in his autobiography, "Dreams From My Father," that family rumors cited a distant link to Jefferson Davis.

But the only direct road to Jefferson Davis runs through Colorado Springs, where his descendants settled and have been a prominent family for 120 years.

"If you're not from Colorado Springs, you're not related," said Hayes-Davis. "We aren't Tutt and we aren't Penrose, but we are one of those big families that had a tremendous impact on Colorado Springs."

Jefferson Davis had six children, but only one married and had children. Margaret Howell Davis married Joel Addison Hayes, and the couple moved from Memphis to Colorado Springs in the 1880s, when the city was still young. Hayes founded the First National Bank of Colorado Springs and became one of the bankers for Penrose and Tutt, and the Hayes home on North Cascade Avenue was a hot spot for high-society functions.

To keep the Davis name alive, their son's name was legally changed to Jefferson Addison Hayes-Davis when the boy was 8.
So much for "3 branches" of the Jefferson Davis family.
"Follow the Money"
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The other 2 remain hidden by the Illuminati. Prove me wrong :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NYGman wrote:The other 2 remain hidden by the Illuminati. Prove me wrong :)
Only one actually (although I don't blame you for getting this wrong, Satan tends to exaggerate after a few beers, and this is a bit of evil he likes to brag about). Joseph Evan Davis didn't "fall from a porch" at the Confederate White House, but was taken in hostage by the Illuminati and held in one of those underground bunkers you hear so much about. The "fix was in," and you know the results. Deemed too dangerous to kill, but too dangerous to set free, he turned into a blind, albino, semi-aquatic creature in the wet darkness (this was before electric lights or sump pumps were invented). He only has descendants because he and other mutant hostages (many originally belles from some of the finest families in the South) were used in breeding experiments. While technically a branch of the Jefferson Davis family, the resultant creatures could hardly "sign over" their rights to anyone, what with the webbed fingers and aversion to light.
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Erasmus family - Colorado Springs!

David Merrill - Colorado Springs!

Coincidence :?:

Too good to be true.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

While Grat Britain was within a hair's breadth of recognizing the Confederacy they didn't, although stopping a British ship and seizing to confederate envoys very nearly did it fort them. There was no such thing as a "British Commonwealth Parliament" at the time, and I am not aware of any such real entity today.

Otherwise, as in all things Gassy Rassy, I am pretty sure he is lying out both ends as usual. I went to school with one Davis descendant, and the bulk of the others as far as I know are still living down south where Davis retired to after the war, and they are all quite protective of the memory, and wouldn't have a thing to do with Rassy. So again I say, he is lying out both ends.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A story that's a bit off topic, but deals with urban myth and ol' Jeff Davis, so I guess it's OK.

I went to The Colorado College in Colorado Springs (guess the state), a town built by railroad magnate General William Jackson Palmer. The general gained his rank in the Civil War, which he closed out by pursuing Jefferson Davis south from Richmond. He didn't catch him, but did drive him into the hands of another army group. As the rest of the war had wound down, he had a large number of newspaper reporters with him, which made him somewhat famous and forever associated with the pursuit. BTW, Jefferson Davis was captured while trying to flee from his camp while covered in his wife's shawl or overcoat, leading to the popular belief that he tried to sneak away dressed as a woman.

General Palmer's wife never liked the West, so even though he built a Tudor castle near "The Springs," she left and lived in the East. This led to lots of local rumors about his illicit love life, one of which involved Margaret Hayes, the daughter of Jeff Davis. It seems he had a reunion of his soldiers to celebrate the completion of Palmer Hall on the college campus, and someone posted copies of a "reward for the capture of Jefferson Davis" handbills, complete with a picture of the fleeing ex-President in drag, around town. They also hung him in effigy from the top of Palmer Hall's arched entrance. Mrs. Hayes took offense, and wrote the General a note. The story went that he apologized to her in person, which led to a love affair, and so on. Probably untrue, because by the time this naughtiness was supposed to have started, the General had been seriously injured from falling off a horse. Being partially paralyzed he wasn't having affairs with nobody, a fact he successfully covered-up for some time (apparently at least long enough to embed the story in college legend). Still, it was one of those stories that everyone heard, embellished to various degrees, by the end of their Freshman year.

Another General Palmer story that is 100% true. The Springs had a bronze statue of him, ironically on a horse, in front of Palmer High School. The horse was cast as a separate piece and he was welded on, but some of these welds had corroded over the years, allowing leakage into the hollow body of the horse. Someone discovered this, and the first concern became the additional weight (the body was almost full), and the possible collapse of the statue. So, they sent a workman to drill a small hole at the low point of the body to drain it, which, um, happened to be the horse's "package." It was a small hole, but resulted in a visible stream which lasted for over an hour. Long enough for all the kids getting out of school to see, and a photographer to capture for the local newspaper. My wife has a friend who went to that high school a few years later, and said they had to stop using a the general on his horse as their school emblem because kids kept penciling in the horse relieving itself...

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I was so upset by Erasmus knowing about the secret Confederate buried treasure that I forget this earlier April Fool's post.

Erasmus of America: How the CIA Stole Virtually from All Bank Accounts
4/02/2017 11:55:00 AM News

HOW C.I.A. STOLE FROM VIRTUALLY ALL BANK ACCOUNTS IN AMERICA. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 1, 2017

C.I.A. trying to sabotage and bLOCK this report!

I released a national report (The Scorpion's Sting"should also be a copy in F.B.I. files) years ago how C.I.A. stole from virtually all electronically controlled bank accounts in America. Having had around $2,000 stolen from a commercial bank account of mine and seeing how crooked a bank became to cover for the stolen money so I never got it backed, I realized that banks would cover for C.I.A. theft of money from their customer bank accounts as they did not know who stole the money and did not want to get accused for it. ...
Someone who had worked with C.I.A. hacking of American electronic bank accounts contacted my intelligence setup in America long ago. We received his testimony and I like to say "We" because that means if a Congressional committee wants to investigate this account we can tell them where to look for this one-time C.I.A. hacker who driven by conscience had to tell how C.I.A. electronically hacked virtually all or nearly all bank accounts in America. If banks still ran on paper records, then C.I.A. could not have used their bank hacking system to steal regularly money from nearly all bank accounts in America. And I think that C.I.A. could not have stolen from bank accounts across America if the banks also dealt heavily in currency deposits and not just electronic money passed on by bank computer systems. ...They would hit millions of bank accounts weekly and take out small amounts even 25 cents to one dollar or several dollars. The money added up good and C.I.A. hackers were paid good in tax free income each week. ... If you ever noticed that your bank account seemed to be 25 cents to one dollar less than you thought it was, you let it slide and ignore the small difference in money from what you thought you had. You assumed that you had made a small bookkeeping error with your account. From a separate source, I understood that C.I.A. was given the codes for federal reserve bank computers and paid out to federal judges and select members of Congress bribe money for covering for C.I.A. and carried out corruptions of law as C.I.A. wanted. This bribe money used to be called a forex fund which paid out to key people a regular monthly income which just seemed to never fail to pay out regularly. These were apparently all currently run operations of C.I.A. for apparently some length of time. C.I.A. had secret deals with newspapers and other news media for control of reporting and news slates that C.I.A. wanted as national policy for control of the American people by control of what news and slant of news the American people were allowed to hear.

C.I.A. tried to hack and sabotage some of my national reports. I warned you that I was a deadly person to mess with and you did not want to tangle with me. You thought that I was bluffing, but I have a hunch you now have the message heard loud and clear "Don' tread on me!" as they said back in the days of the American Revolution. Should I tell the F.B.I. how you murdered J. Edgar Hoover and made it look like death by natural causes? Or other officials for the F.B.I. you later murdered by "natural causes" who had covered for you when you murdered President Kennedy under orders of the two Rockefeller banking brothers(Nelson and David) who are now dead. Would you like for me to tell your enemies where your C.I.A. files are listing what personnel of C.I.A. murdered PRESIDENT KENNEDY? You may not know where you have these files, but I DO KNOW! I was not and am not an amateur in military intelligence. Used to be the Director of the A.C.I.A. in Wash., D.C. and start backed by Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon. So secret even the President was not "in the loop."

Have you got the message now stay out of my email, national reports, business records, etc.? Or do I have to release a second round of stunning scandals of C.I.A. to teach you to not mess with me?!! You told Muslim terrorists how to annihilate America among other things!

People, send this report all over America! Time to expose the traitors in the government!

Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America, April 1 - I MADE YOU A FOOL INSTEAD OF YOU ME!

P.S. My proposed Omni Law shown on my website sets up ten civil tribunes ... I will be one of the first ten civil tribunes in America and I will scare the daylights out of criminals and traitors within the federal government. ... C.I.A., what made you think that I would be a pushover for you when I spent eleven calendar years in military academies which led to a heavy military intelligence background and with a mother who had been rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history up to then and you think that I will be dumb for you to fight with a background like that? You certainly are a fool for April Fool Day!

I studied under six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe and have a proposal for national referendum how to make the federal government tax-free and potentially forever if you can keep the corrupt out of Congress and the federal agencies. Of wild factors in economic science the Czarist Government of Russia was pioneering the first tax-free government in the world and had to be overthrown before this went too far. So American bankers financed the Communist Revolution in 1917 while they still could! According to a State Dept. report Russia under Czarist economics of a evolving tax-free government and super free enterprise was going to make Russia the industrial leader of the world and twice as rich as America by 1970! As a banker explained to a Congressional committee, the bankers had to overthrow the Czarist government then which under free enterprise was going to replace America as industrial leader of the world and so placed the Communists into power in Russia in order to sabotage the national economy of Russia so they would not industrially replace America as leader of the world. And President Wilson worked with the Wall Street bankers including the Rockefellers and Rothschild front bankers for the overthrow of the Czarist national economy while still vulnerable to international intervention by Wash., D.C., etc.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Another, this one references NESARA News.

THE PLANNED CRASH OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA – MARCH 20, 2017 – 2:51 PM
Posted on March 20, 2017 by wwlee4411

Subject: THE PLANNED CRASH OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY.

Eric Trump, send this to your father in the White House. They tried to sabotage this report and got caught altering this report in part. They are Obama loyalists in C.I.A. who tried this to sabotage Pres. Donald Trump on March 20, 2017 and without court order to do this! Report this to Congress immediately!

THE PLANNED CRASH OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA – MARCH 20, 2017

THE OBAMA LOYALISTS IN C.I.A. TRIED TO PLAY THEIR HAND AND MADE IT OBVIOUS THAT THEY ARE TRYING TO BLOCK ME FROM SAVING AMERICA FROM ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. For example, my assistant’s car apparently had the water pump sabotaged shortly after a new water pump had been put on the assistant’s car. Also, with tight security on the assistant’s home, they being C.I.A. (disloyal branch loyal to Obama and not President Donald Trump) broke into this home using C.I.A. tactics and stole a long row of books from the long book shelf. Later in the week they returned the books back to the book shelf. They were hoping I left top secret research notes with the assistant since security at my house is now so tight that they cannot break into there whether any time day or night without being caught! I respect security too much and do not have research notes around on how to build the German ultimate weapon system which the top defense engineer of America in 25 years of the Cold War jointly with me worked on and we completed the Nazi technology and ultimate weapon design that was left over by Adolf Hitler to defeat the Allies with once the 4th Reich arose. But I got it and not the intended Nazi heirs to this top ultimate weapon secret of Nazi Germany from World War II days. Hitler’s plan of revenge from the grave on America, Russia, etc. for defeating Nazi Germany will never happen now as the top secrets to this fell into my hands and not the German scientists and engineers intended to get this years later! Also, there are other secrets of mine the Obama loyal C.I.A. team tried to get but my security for them to crack is elaborate and maybe I have these secrets stored elsewhere across America at a location only I know.

The C.I.A. years ago pulled a similar tactic of going through my books, videos, etc. at my house and did get my video copy of a French recorded collapse of the Twin Towers on 9/11 ... I am full of tricks in military intelligence to flush out the other side and reveal their identity or what they are really up to in America to try and destroy it with. I didn’t waste my time in military academies and studied military intelligence tactics from many military references during my eleven calendar years in military academies before becoming a history major at a large university in America.

I need some operational funds to set up my secret plan to rescue the American economy from its planned collapse from enemies of America such as Obama, etc. who with his gang inside the federal government has been scheming for this for a number of years now. Among fields I professionally studied was economic science and studied with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist who had been endorsed by Albert Einstein when alive as teaching the only true economic science in the 20th century. He taught scientific free enterprise to stop socialism up to Marxist socialism called Communism which is the common name for it in economics. Look under Products listing for Omni Law Loan Program pay buttons.

Folks, share this report with all you know in America as America hangs in the balance of survival or else collapse as the following report written by someone else with a prominent background shows. My formula derived from a study of 84 economic systems in economic history shows how to stop this plan for the planned engineered collapse of the American economy by enemies of America domestically and internationally.

Nesara News link below of today for report on the planned economic crash of America and now! P. S. These Obama C.I.A. had the nerve. They removed from this report my two listings of my website

Something big is afoot in Shanghai

Special Note Here: Speaking of dumb, dumber,and dumbest, they removed my two website links in my report and my two listings of my email. They were recorded in earlier copies of this report as it was being prepared, and we tracked it down. In a 4 minute interval, they removed the two links for my website and the two listings of my email address which showed in previous copies of this report as I was preparing this report today. Did they have a court order to do this or did this criminal felony act strictly on their own authority from Obama who no longer is in the White House? Show this report as is to your state representatives and representatives in Congress. Let’s arrest the traitors in government trying to undermine President Donald Trump from the White House!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus of America: Mine the Oceans for Gold and Other Wealth
4/12/2017 09:54:00 AM CIA, Erasmus of America, Secret History, Secret News, Trump

PART 1 - MINE THE OCEANS FOR GOLD AND OTHER WEALTH. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 22, 2017 (C.I.A. felons trying to attack report again! F.B.I.? When do you arrest these traitors and felons?)

When I lived in Wash., D.C. I had a very brilliant friend who was a retired Pentagon official and had prepared the invasion maps for the Normandy Invasion for Gen. Eisenhower, etc. in World War II. He and I had many discussions in advanced fields and we could learn much from each other. He liked to see my slant in military angles and political angles as covered Wash., D.C. He commented that I saw angles that the Pentagon generals he had worked with in World War II would not see. And he gave me insights into fields that I would hear from no one else in Wash., D.C. For example he said that there was always an easy way and a hard way to do any project depending on how you looked at it. He said that most people back in ancient times if assigned to topple the Great Pyramid in Egypt would gather together an army of maybe 100,000 or more slave laborers to pull at the ropes to try and topple the Great Pyramid as it weighed so much. But if a person was clever, he could take a few dozen workers and give them shovels and tell them to keep digging out from one underside of the pyramid until it would flip over based upon its own weight. This would be the easy way to do what approached wrongly would take a superhuman effort to do otherwise.(Due to C.I.A. hacking, Part 2 of report will be sent separately.)

There is an potentially easy way to mine the wealth of the ocean waters of the world or an incredibly hard way to mine the ocean waters of their wealth. I prefer using the easy way to mine the ocean waters of their wealth instead of the incredibly hard way the non-thinking might try as a method to mine the ocean waters of their wealth. I copy a couple of references below to show the colossal wealth contained in ocean water. I take the easy way of researching this subject and show what others took massive effort to find these statistical results rather than the brutally hard and expensive way of taking samples of the ocean water and/or else what is suspended in them and years of lab research to come up with the same or similar test results for what is in ocean water representing potential wealth if mined out of ocean waters across the world.

I studied engineering with an engineering school and invented many systems of logic to use with special engineering so it would be easy to invent answers for what you wanted to do with the type engineering needed to do and complete the job committed to. For tackling the challenge of mining ocean water, I use algebraic logic to come up with quick but effective answers to mine ocean water with. I break down by logic what type processes are needed to do this mining of ocean water and then using memory and research references put together engineering systems composed of already existing processes which solve parts of mining ocean water and combined together as an engineering system should be able to do even the whole engineering processing for some part of mining of ocean water you are committing to do with a commercially economical but efficient method of mining for different types of mining all used to pursue and process various different types of wealth contained in the ocean water. Using this approach to engineering saves you a vast fortune in experimenting with and finalizing an engineering system able to handle some type of wealth you are after contained in ocean waters. And design systems of transporting the finished products economically, efficiently, and reliably from the processing area to the distribution center to send this ocean based water product or products from to your final market for these products to be used at.

I married engineering and economic science into one single professional field for setting up industries at the lowest cost possible and the most efficient way to do the processing of the wealth in ocean water you are mining out of the ocean water at the location or locations you set up to process the ocean water from. If once in a rare while if I ran into a situation where existing engineering answers could not be used for mining ocean water for special products out of it, then I turn to the inventor side of me and invent the answer needed and then incorporate it into the finished processing water system needed. I descend from brilliant inventors both sides of my family and were born with natural ability to invent answers as needed and answers which worked as planned.

There are 38 pounds of gold in a cubic mile of sea water.

How much gold in a cubic mile of seawater? There are 128,000,000 tons of salt in a cubic mile of sea water. NOTE ON C.I.A. DIRTY TRICKS. C.I.A. JUST REMOVED MY WEBSITE ADDRESS AND EMAIL ADDRESS.

Also, other material from this report.

MY WEBSITE IS XXXXX

EMAIL IS XXXXX

Part 2 - MINE THE OCEANS FOR GOLD AND OTHER WEALTH. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 22, 2017
http://www.miningweekly.com/article/ove ... 2016-04-01

Listing above of the important minerals that we can mine (extract) out of ocean waters. My water system will seek to extract all of them! And at profit!

C.I.A. hacked my email software so end of message is clipped. HIt restore link to see bottom of report. Report is so short this should not be clipped!

Trying to reconstruct what C.I.A just removed from my report and call upon the F.B.I. now to arrest the C.I.A. personnel who have been pulling these hacking tricks on this national report and others before it. They have committed a major felony removing sections of my report when they had no court order authorizing them to even read my reports nor censor and rewrite the reports I send out. I mentioned earlier in my censored and removed section of report that I studied engineering at one week of engineering studies each day and kept an A average while doing this. Also, Charles Kettering who had been President of General Motors when alive and also written up as one of the ten top inventors in in America up to then while the main research engineer for General Motors then once saw a listing of 920 inventive ideas of mine I had come up with in two weeks while in military school. He wrote that he rated me potentially to be the most brilliant inventive genius in original inventive concepts potentially in American history. And that I had independently duplicated the top secret guidance system for American ICBM'S. I respected American security and so did not show others later my concept for a guidance system for American ICBM'S. I also later turned a car of mine going from a gas mileage of 17 to 18 1/2 miles per gallon on up to 94 miles per gallon in a publicly witnessed test in Seneca, SC with inventive concepts I came up with. The oil cartel then threatened me with legal frame-up if I continued my research work in high gas mileage systems for cars. Using my same engineering system but in health, I knocked out a tumor on my left arm in four days flat and a larger tumor on my face also in 4 days flat and left no scar. I also knocked out advanced colon cancer in myself in six days flat after having it for over one year. I tried to offer the head of a cancer foundation my answer that worked but he did not want to to hear it even for free. He had I think been researching cancer cure answers for 17 years now without any apparent success. I contrary to him listen to other smart answers from other smart people when it can help the engineering project I am working on. Many statements were censored from my report. I showed in detail how to mine the ocean waters of all their wealth and these Obama Loyal C.I.A. Operatives mocking President Trump massively censored my report. I am enraged at C.I.A for removing many hours of work from my report here trying in high treason to sabotage the American economy from winning industry and more jobs! This mining of ocean waters for the wealth in them could become the most profitable form of mining in engineering history and pump a vast new fortune into the American economy and create millions of new jobs in America. Put $25 or more into my Omni Law Loan Program shown on my website and receive for 30 years a royalty of 10% on profits before taxes on this mining of ocean waters for all the products that can be mined from them. Pro-rata dividing of $25 loan credits for royalty per website terms! You can find the Omni Law Loan Program Paypal buttons below the listings of Products and America's Hope.

Again my website is XXXXX

Obama C.I.A. just tried to sabotage website above again for the fourth time now! Just discovered C.I.A.

hacked my website and removed the PayPal buttons beneath America's Hope. These acts are felonies!
My email is XXXXX

This idiot has raved on about gold in seawater before, in fact this was his "gold mine in the desert owned by his uncle," that his used to promise shares in for "loans." When pressed, it turned out to be his unique engineering solution to this problem, using pumps and pipes. Pure genius. It was also based on an old and erroneous value for how much gold there is in seawater (early tests found out more about sources of contamination than the amount of gold). Gassy Rassy should know better, for example by reading the link he provides:

... Then come gallium (0.0005 ppm), nickel (also 0.0005 ppm), thorium (also 0.0005 ppm), cerium (0.0004 ppm), vanadium (0.0003 ppm), lanthanum (also 0.0003 ppm), yttrium (also 0.0003 ppm), mercury (once more 0.0003 ppm), silver (also 0.0003 ppm), bismuth (0.0002 ppm), cobalt (0.0001 ppm) and, finally, gold (0.000008 ppm). ...
At this level (which I believe is still high, but then again it varies widely with location), that's less than half an ounce of gold in a cubic mile of seawater. A cubic mile is 1.1 trillion gallons, which would cost a pretty penny to pump. No wonder the CIA is trying so hard to repress this hidden knowledge!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote: No wonder the CIA is trying so hard to repress this hidden knowledge!
I wish the CIA was more competent and just repress everything that Rassy posts on the Internet.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Well, we ALL know the CIA has issues and problems, but that is a story for another time. We also know from boring internal memos, again another story another time, that Gassy couldn't even make their boring trolls list the last five years running, talk about a back handed slam. I suspect that a bored fifth grader with an iphone could take out Rassy's email and website and not even miss recess, except he does such a good job of it all on his own.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:...[E]xcept he does such a good job of it all on his own.
Yes, I just have this image of Rassy feverishly banging at the keyboard of his cheap e-computer, and not realizing that the DEL and Backspace keys should be avoided if he wants to preserve his stream-of-consciousness entries. Too bad no one ever developed a Paragraph key, since Rassy does not seem to understand that the Enter key should be used on a regular basis when he goes off on another tangent.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Now don't go dissing the e's, I had one that outlasted three of the neighbors name brand expensive models. I only upgraded when the software I was using at the time required more memory than the poor thing could handle.

Personally, I am betting Rassy is using something he salvaged like a COCO or the like, but I suspect his actual problem, other than the obvious wetware issues, is the crappy email or writer software that he is using, poorly, and that he doesn't really understand. I remember working, briefly, one place that was using something that had a habit of deleting part or all of what you were working on if you didn't save like almost every time you finished a thought. Not really useful in a high volume office. I suspect it is one of those save as you go types, or else he hasn't figured out how to turn auto-save on, assuming it is there to begin with.

It is easier to blame malice than to accept general ineptitude and incompetence.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

notorial dissent wrote:Now don't go dissing the e's, I had one that outlasted three of the neighbors name brand expensive models. I only upgraded when the software I was using at the time required more memory than the poor thing could handle.
I had the same experience with one. By the time it happened, it so far past the warranty that I cracked it open and added a 30GB second hard drive, 1GB additional RAM and a wireless NIC. I was able to upgrade the OS and got 6 more years out of it, until the motherboard melted (literally).
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think the real problem is he's batshit crazy and half of what he thinks he's written never made it to the page, and is mostly a delusion to begin with. That, and he creates a fictional crisis about every little move he makes. The real story in his mind is that there are entire floors at the CIA and the NSA devoted to the "Anit Erasmus Squad" because he's just that important.