The Erasmus that Wouldn't Die

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

The Erasmus that Wouldn't Die

Post by Deep Knight »

Despite his royal bloodline and Einstein rising from the grave to endorse his economic theories, Erasmus of America stopped being posted on NESARA News because his reports were too silly for even their readers to stomach. Now, in a stunning reversal, he's back and itching for vengeance!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016
CONFESSION TO BLOWING UP THE TWIN TOWERS AT THE WTC COMPLEX DURING THE 9-11 ATTACK - SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001 - NOV. 22, 2016 REPORT FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 22, 2016 - 1:30 PM

[email addresses redacted, supposedly sent to the National Archives]

Date: Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 1:42 PM
Subject: CONFESSION TO BLOWING UP THE TWIN TOWERS AT THE WTC COMPLEX DURING THE 9-11 ATTACK - SEPTEMBER 11th, 2001 - NOV. 22, 2016 REPORT FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 22, 2016 - 1:30 PM
To: ALL FELLOW AMERICANS

CONFESSION TO BLOWING UP THE TWIN TOWERS AT THE WTC COMPLEX. FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 22, 2016 .

THIS ACCOUNT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION BECAUSE A FORMER ARMY DEMOLITION EXPERT REVIEWED A VIDEO RECORDING OF THIS 9/11 ATTACK I GOT FROM A SPECIAL SOURCE WHO GOT A FOREIGN FILMED VIDEO OF THE ATTACK AT THE TIME THE 9/11 ATTACK WAS GOING ON. THIS FORMER MILITARY DEMOLITION EXPERT COMMENTED THAT LOOK AT THE EXPLOSIVE POWDER BLOWING OUT FROM EACH FLOOR AND THEN IT WOULD DROP. HE SAID THAT THIS WAS AN OBVIOUS DEMOLITION JOB OF A BUILDING DONE BY AN ENGINEER WELL QUALIFIED TO DESTROY A LARGE BUILDING THIS WAY. HE SAID HE WOULD SAY THIS PRIVATELY BUT NOT SAY IT PUBLICLY AS HE WOULD BE SHORTLY MURDERED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO SILENCE HIM IF HE SAID THIS PUBLICLY BEFORE THE NATION.

ANOTHER FRIEND OF MINE HEARD HIS COMMENTS THE SAME TIME AS ME. SEPARATELY ANOTHER HEALTH SOURCE PERSON WAS LATER MURDERED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AFTER BEING TOLD TO SHUT HIS MOUTH UP ON SCANDALS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN WASH., D.C. HE SAID OVER THE PHONE TO US THAT THE F.B.I. HAD DELIVERED THIS MURDER THREAT TO HIM WHEN VISITING HIS HOUSE AT ROANOKE, VA. HE OFFICIALLY COMMITTED "SUICIDE" A COUPLE OF WEEKS AFTER REPORTING THIS FEDERAL MURDER THREAT TO US OVER THE PHONE. HIS HOUSE WAS SET UP SO IT WOULD LOOK LIKE HE HAD COMMITTED SUICIDE BUT WE KNEW HIS LIFE STYLE TOO WELL AND THEY DID NOT KNOW HOW HE REALLY LIVED AND MADE MISTAKES SHOWING HE WAS MURDERED IN HIS HOUSE AND HAD NOT COMMITTED SUICIDE. THE MAN LIVED DANGEROUSLY AND HAD JUST MADE FOUR THOUSAND COPIES (I THINK THAT WAS THE OFFICIAL FIGURE FOR COPIES MADE) OF A DVD WHERE HE EXPOSED CERTAIN DEADLY SCANDALS OF WASH., D.C. THESE DVD'S STORED IN HIS HOUSE ALL DISAPPEARED RIGHT AFTER HE OFFICIALLY COMMITTED "SUICIDE."

WE HAD ONE COPY OF HIS DVD NOT KNOWN THAT WE HAD AND MADE COPIES OF IT AND SOLD IT TO PEOPLE ACROSS AMERICA AFTER THAT. WE FIGURED THAT HIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE BLOCKED FROM BEING RELEASED IN AMERICA BY HIS MURDER FROM YOU KNOW WHO! HE HAD ASKED ME TO BE A SOLE NATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR FOR THIS DVD A FEW WEEKS EARLIER AND I HAD ACCEPTED HIS OFFER. iN TURN I THINK I SHARED INFORMATION WITH HIM OF MY VIDEO SHOWING THE TWIN TOWERS AS THEY WERE BEING ATTACKED. I HAD PUBLICIZED EARLIER HAVING THIS VIDEO AND WANTED TO SEE IF THE GUILTY FEDERAL PARTY WOULD TRY AND STEAL IT FROM THE OFFICE IN MY HOUSE. THEY FELL FOR THE BAIT AND STOLE IT FROM MY HOUSE AND NOTHING ELSE! I THEN I RELEASED A NATIONAL MESSAGE THAT I HAD MORE COPIES BUT HAD HIDDEN THEM ELSEWHERE. I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF THE GUILTY PARTY WOULD TRY TO RETURN THIS VIDEO TO MY OFFICE AND BLOW THEIR IDENTITY FOR SURE BY TRYING TO RETURN TO MY OFFICE THIS STOLEN VIDEO LEGAL EVIDENCE CONCERNING THE TWIN TOWER 9/11. THEY TRIED TO RETURN IT TO MY OFFICE AND EFFECTIVELY BLEW THEIR COVER BY HOW THEY DID IT.

AS I HAD ANTICIPATED, THE MISSING VIDEO SUDDENLY REAPPEARED IN MY OFFICE BUT IN A PILE OF VIDEOS WHERE i WOULD NEVER HAVE PUT IT. I HAD A SPECIAL SECTION FOR DOCUMENTARY VIDEOS LIKE THIS. THEY DID NOT KNOW MY SYSTEM AND PLACED IT COVERED UP BY A FEW VIDEOS OVER IT IN THE PILE OF VIDEOS I HAD THEN IN ONE LOCATION.
BY A TRICK SYSTEM I WAS ABLE TO IDENTIFY THE THIEF AS C.I.A. TRYING TO COVER THEIR TRACKS. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE MISSING MASS GOLD IS STOLEN FROM THE WTC COMPLEX ON SEPT. 11, 2001 DURING THE TWIN TOWERS ATTACK IN NYC., ASK C.I.A. AS THEY SHOULD KNOW WHERE THEY MOVED IT TO AND WHO POSSESSES IT NOW!

(I USED A SORT OF A SHERLOCK HOLMES TYPE BAITED TRAP TO FLUSH OUT THE GUILTY PARTY TO THE 9/11 ATTACK AND MASS THEFT OF THE GOLD STORED IN THAT AREA.) I MENTION THIS FIRST AND THEN SWITCH OVER TO THIS DVD WHICH EXPOSED FEDERAL CORRUPTION IN THE MEDICAL FIELD. SHOWN HERE NOW IS THE DVD THAT WASH., D.C. THOUGHT THAT THEY HAD STOLEN ALL COPIES OF. I GUESS THEY DID NOT LIKE BEING EXPOSED FOR BEING CORRUPT AS A GOVERNMENT IN THE NATIONAL HEALTH FIELD. WHEN ALIVE, DR. DAVID GARST GAVE ME REPRODUCTION RIGHTS TO THIS.

I PLAN TO RELEASE STEADILY FEDERAL SCANDALS UNTIL I SEE THE RV OCCUR AND THE 800# GIVEN OUT FOR THE REDEMPTION CENTERS FOR THOSE WANTING TO EXCHANGE THEIR SPECIAL CURRENCIES IN FOR THE GCR GOING ON NOW. UNLESS I CHANGE MY MIND, I PLAN TO RELEASE AS THE NEXT NATIONAL SCANDAL HOW THE ROTHSCHILDS SET UP THE SO-LABELLED "CIVIL WAR" OF AMERICA BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH FOR THE SAKE OF BANKING PROFIT OFF OF IT AND TOOK THE PROFITS THEY MADE OFF OF THIS TEARING APART OF AMERICA INTO TWO NATIONS AND CONVERTED IT INTO 60 TONS OF PLACER GOLD TO SHIP OUT OF AMERICA. PLACER GOLD WOULD BE UNTRACEABLE ONCE IT LEFT AMERICA. I UNDERSTAND THAT 40 WAGON LOADS OF PLACER GOLD WERE GUARDED BY TWO ARMED MEN ON EACH OF THE 40 WAGONS. WHERE THE GOLD DISAPPEARED TO IS NOT RECORDED. IF THE SHOCKED ROTHSCHILDS WONDER HOW I KNOW ABOUT THIS ROTHSCHILD SECRET, I HAD ACCESS TO THE FINAL SECRET PAPERS OF THE CONFEDERATE INTELLIGENCE SERVICE AND KNOW THE ENTIRE STORY AS REPORTED BY CONFEDERATE INTELLIGENCE BEFORE IT FINALLY DISBANDED.

WHEN TOUCHING ON THE ROTHSCHILD, I MAY INCLUDE THE STORY HOW THE ROTHSCHILDS USED PAID OFF ELEMENTS IN FRENCH ARMY INTELLIGENCE TO TRICK NAPOLEON INTO INVADING RUSSIA WHICH HE HAD NO PLANS OF DOING UNTIL TRICKED BY THE ROTHSCHILDS INTO INVADING RUSSIA BY FALSE INFORMATION THAT THE CZAR OF RUSSIA WAS PLANNING TO SHORTLY INVADE EUROPE TO OVERTHROW THE FRENCH EMPIRE NOW ESTABLISHED UNDER NAPOLEON BONAPARTE. AND MAYBE I SHOULD TELL HOW THE ROTHSCHILDS GOT VIRTUALLY ALL THE CZARIST GOLD OF RUSSIA BY ENGINEERING WORLD WAR I AND THEN FINANCING THE COMMUNISTS INTO POWER IN PRIOR CZARIST RUSSIA. IF I DON'T SEE THE RV AND 800# NUMBER SHORTLY FOR THE CURRENCY TRADE OF AMERICANS WHO ARE BEING SWINDLED I UNDERSTAND WHILE ROTHSCHILD ASSOCIATES AND FRIENDS ARE BEING ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE IN AMERICA FULL REAL VALUE ON ZIM NOTES, ETC. AND GET FAR MORE MONEY THAN LATER ZIM EXCHANGERS, ETC., I MAY RELEASE ALSO HOW THE ROTHSCHILDS FINANCIALLY SET UP HITLER TO TAKE OVER GERMANY AND START WORLD WAR II WHICH WAS ANOTHER SUPER FINANCIAL DEAL FOR THE ROTHSCHILDS TO FINANCE TO GET SUPER WEALTH FROM AMERICA AND OTHER NATIONS IN THE PROCESS. THEY START WORLD WARS, ETC. TO MAKE THEMSELVES SUPER RICH BY THE WARS THAT THEY SECRETLY ENGINEER AND FINANCE INTO OCCURRING DUE TO THEM. AND WHY NOT THROW IN AS A BONUS REPORT HOW THE ROTHSCHILDS SET UP THE WORLD DEPRESSION OF THE 'THIRTIES AND CRASHED THE STOCK MARKET OF AMERICA IN ORDER TO GET MUCH OF THE RAW WEALTH OF AMERICA IN THE BARGAIN. AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN LEARN FROM SECRET MILITARY INTELLIGENCE RECORDS AND RARE HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS NEVER SEEN BY THE PUBLIC.

SINCE ONE OF THE ROTHSCHILDS LONG AGO BOASTED TO ME THAT HE AND SOME ASSOCIATES WERE THE SECRET GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA AND USED WASH., D.C. AS THEIR FRONT TO GOVERN AMERICA WITHOUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE EVER KNOWING THIS, I SUGGEST THEY GET ME OFF THE WARPATH AFTER THEM SO I CALM DOWN WITH THE RV AND #800 NUMBER FOR REDEMPTION AVAILABLE TO THE ORDINARY AMERICANS PROMISED THIS BUT NOT DELIVERED ON DUE TO IT SEEMS ROTHSCHILD INFLUENCE OVER THE GCR OF WORLD CURRENCIES.

OH A MINOR POINT. THE ROTHSCHILDS MURDERED NAPOLEON BY I THINK IT WAS 20 OR MORE DOSES OF ARSENIC AS CONFIRMED BY A SWEDISH DOCTOR AS I RECALL WHO DID A FORENSIC EXAMINATION OF FOUR HAIRS FROM DEAD NAPOLEON TO FIND OUT THAT HE WAS MURDERED BY ROTHSCHILD ARRANGED POISONING. AND THE SON OF NAPOLEON WAS APPARENTLY ALSO MURDERED BY ROTHSCHILD POISON AS WELL AS ONE OF THE CZARS OF RUSSIA. I THOUGHT THAT THE PEOPLE OF FRANCE, RUSSIA, ETC. MIGHT NOT WANT THE ROTHSCHILDS TO OPERATE IN THEIR LANDS AFTER THIS. THE ROTHSCHILDS ALSO ARRANGED THE SINKING OF THE AMERICAN SHIP THE LUSITANIA IN 1915 TO GET AMERICA INTO WORLD WAR I AGAINST KAISER GERMANY. I GOT ACCESS TO SUPER SECRET BRITISH INTELLIGENCE INFORMATION THAT A BRITISH SUB SUNK THE LUSITANIA IN 1915 UNDER ROTHSCHILD INFLUENCE IN ENGLAND AND BLAMED THE SINKING ON A GERMAN SUB TO MAKE THE GERMANS LOOK BARBARIAN IN WARFARE AND THEREFORE JUSTIFIED TO WAR AGAINST. IF NO RV AND 800# QUICKLY FOR MY FELLOW AMERICANS AND I KEEP AFTER THE ROTHSCHILDS (AND THEIR ALLIES THE ROCKEFELLERS) UNTIL YOU HAVE NO PLACE LEFT TO HIDE ON EARTH FROM COMING WORLD JUDGMENT AGAINST YOU! BY THE WAY, SINCE I WAS ASKED TO GIVE MY WORD OF HONOR NEVER TO REVEAL THE NAME OF THE ROTHSCHILD I MET YEARS AGO IN THE WASH., D.C. AREA, I MENTION I MET WITH A ROTHSCHILD BUT NEVER IDENTIFY WHICH ROTHSCHILD I MET WITH! I ALWAYS KEEP MY WORD OF HONOR IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE! THAT IS WHY SO MANY ELEMENTS IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE ALWAYS TRUSTED ME!

THIS ROTHSCHILD BOASTED TO ME HOW HE AND ASSOCIATES SECRETLY CONTROLLED THE MAIN NEWS MEDIA OF AMERICA AND COULD BREAK NEARLY ANY POLITICAL LEADER IN AMERICA WHO DARED TO CHALLENGE THEIR CONTROL OVER AMERICA. AS HE BOASTED, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WERE TOO STUPID, TOO IRRESPONSIBLE, AND TOO MORALLY UNFIT(? BY WHAT RELIGIOUS STANDARDS DID HE MEAN THIS? HE DIDN'T SAY! ) TO GOVERN AMERICA, SO HE AND ASSOCIATES SECRETLY DID GOVERN AMERICA THROUGH WASH., D.C. AS THEIR FRONT! PASS THIS REPORT AROUND TO ALL AMERICANS. BREAK NEWS CENSORSHIP IN AMERICA WITH THE TRUTH FOR A CHANGE! I ALSO THINK THAT DONALD TRUMP WAS NOT CONTROLLED BY THEM AND INTENDS TO BE AN HONEST PRESIDENT IN AMERICA.

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR AN AMERICAN ECONOMIST WHO STUDIED WITH SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE).

Posted by Freewill at 12:24:00 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous November 23, 2016 at 10:47 AM
George Soros seems to not be alive what a shame!!
We will waterboard Martin Soros and Bush Senior instead for this absolute treason against the country. IOW, time for trial.

Anonymous November 23, 2016 at 12:48 PM
When you use someone's report, you are supposed to use their links so you could actually purchase what they have listed for their offer. I had to look this up in google to find out how to purchase this dvd. For others who want it also it said Erasmus of America - http://www.fatboozeramericaneconomy.com and the address to order offline was: Make check or M.O. out to NIFI and send to P.O. Box 666, Seneca, SC, 29679

This last comment seems to be from the great man himself! BTW, the reason he didn't sell the DVD for a few years was that somebody got in touch with the family of the guy who made it, and they in turn got in touch with Martin Hunter (Erasmus) expressing their objections. I suppose he figures they've forgotten by now.

P.S. Happy Black Friday to everyone! As you know, this is an official Illuminati holiday, commemorating the "Day after Thanksgiving Massacre" in 1929 when Jack "Machine Gun" McGurk, Giuseppe "Switchblade" Guinta, Stuart "Bazooka Joe" Goddard, and John J. "Blackjack" Pershing were killed in Chicago by Illuminati Charles Arthur "Mama's Boy" Floyd, his brother Gavin "Pink" Floyd, Sonny "Flowered Chinz" Corleone, and Adam "Ant" Spilotro in a South Side garage. Outraged public ridicule drove the Illuminati into becoming a secret society, an oversight which continues to this day!
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: The Erasmus that Wouldn't Die

Post by Burnaby49 »

They took him back because they are desperate for anybody to contribute to their dying faith. NESARA is so yesterday. Aren't you aware of GESARA?

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11274
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I was going to say that things must be getting awfully quiet and desperate over at NN these days, they were running out of loonies to support, and the professionals were stealing all their thunder, and not to mention marks. Must be getting kind of pinchy over there with no one to have monthly emergency medical problems and bill and stuffs to grift against. If they think Gassy Rassy is going to help their bottom line then they are really truly desperate.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:They took him back because they are desperate for anybody to contribute to their dying faith. NESARA is so yesterday. Aren't you aware of GESARA?
GESARA was the "brainchild" of Candace "Tasty" Frieze, who decided about 9 years ago that it wasn't fair that NESARA was only "National" not "Global." When most of the other idiots wouldn't go along with this, she took her toys and went back home in a snit. This also had something to do with her prophecy that Jupiter would ignite and become a second sun not happening (in reality it did, but we Illuminati are good at covering such things up).

From Patrick Henry "Fourwinds10 Reich" Bellringer in 2009

AN OPEN LETTER TO CANDACE FRIEZE
Patrick H. Bellringer

Because you continue to attack myself, Fourwinds, Casper, NESARA and other sources of Goodness in the public forum of your website, you leave me no choice but to rebut your foolishness. With such evil intent you are leading many astray, who lack knowledge and discernment. As Esu Immanuel Sananda has said, “Woe unto those blind leaders of the blind,” of which you are one.

[Quoting a message received by Anne Bellringer on Nov. 8, 2009:]
“Candace Frieze has given me a false name. I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn. I am also Creator God Aton as that is who I am in my higher dimension. I am not Christ Michael, as is stated such around the web from Candace Frieze. I see that she has found her “god” in Mr. Whistleblower and the OITC (Office of International Treasury Control) to discredit the NESARA program and the funding to people. Also, I never stated in the Phoenix Journals of the period of stasis, where the Lighted Realms would put people to sleep, so we could clean up your mess on planet earth. Patrick has stated correctly where Whistleblower has aligned himself---with the Darkside, so do not worry about Candace, Whistleblower, and such. They cannot hurt you nor make you change from your pathway of Truth and the Phoenix Journals. Truth wins out, chela. Just remember that.” [End Quoting]

Why do you continue with your “stasis” nonsense? Your idea of “stasis” has twisted the very meaning of the word. I suspect you selected the word to create an atmosphere of mystery and to enhance the feeling of your own importance. Your foolishness about “stasis” goes against Cosmic Law and Creator God’s Divine Plan for our time.

We live in a freewill world, and the Law of Non-intervention by the Lighted Realms of not interfering in our choices is absolute. Secondly, the basic Cosmic Law of Cause and Effect is also absolute. We reap what we sow. We are held responsible, when we break the Laws of God and Creation.

Did any of the Lighted Realms ask us, if we wanted to be put to sleep for a period of time, while they cleaned up our mess? Did they make the mess? No, we did! Our responsibility is to clean it up. It is a nice fantasy to sleep, while another does it for us. What a joke! What a lie! Candace, liars are not of the Light, and especially those, who intentionally lie.

By the way, what happened to the so long promised Jupiter Event? Did that fantasy also spin out into another lie? If the largest planet, Jupiter, of our solar system were to suddenly blow up and magically transform into a second sun, the balance of our entire solar system would be so upset, as to destroy all the planets in the system, including Shan. I realize you lack scientific knowledge, but there is no excuse for this nonsense. Maybe a good outcome of blowing up our solar system would be that the lies would stop.

We also are confronted by your foolishness of GESARA. Candace, your ignorance is totally showing for all to see. How sad! NESARA, The National Economic Security and Reformation Act of the U.S. Congress of year 2000, is legislation passed by Congress and signed by then President Bill Clinton. None of your so-called magical powers can change that law into something else, and not into what you have labeled GESARA.

Any informed person knows that NESARA creates Goodness, which starts in the U.S. and then spreads out to all nations of our planet. When do your lies stop? You may have fooled some people for awhile, but most have awakened to your tricks. The only Good from all of this that I see is the learning of discernment of Truth from lie. Is that why you play the Dark role?

Candace, your ignorance is showing, when you speak of the Prosperity Programs and Farm Claims and of Casper. By what authority do you claim that this is “not God’s plan”, that these funds are corrupt, that they will never be paid to the people, and that Casper is an evil-doer? Because you never participated in any of these programs or filed a claim in the Farm Claims class action lawsuit, and are, therefore, not now a recipient, this sounds to me like “sour grapes”, or is it “chutzpah”, where, as Hatonn says, you defecate on your neighbor’s doorstep and then ring his doorbell and request toilet paper of him.

You refuse the Truth of Casper but listen to the lies of Whistleblower about these programs. Why? I guess it takes one to know one---liars, that is. What more need I say?

I make one last point. Initially, Whistleblower contacted me requesting to make his public debut on Fourwinds. I granted his request and gave him the pen name “Whistleblower” to protect his privacy. As things evolved, Whistleblower left Fourwinds for Rumormill news and your website, Abundant Hope, when I confronted him about his lies. If you will recall, the same scenario happened with A&A, the Dove and with you. You all got your Internet start here at Fourwinds, but dumped us, when you could not stand the Truth.

Regardless, our mission is to present Truth to the world, freely to all, who seek it! Your fanatical response to this statement will be judged by all and by Creator God Aton of Light solely upon its merits. Know it! Truth is, and needs no defense. May you learn wisdom.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:I was going to say that things must be getting awfully quiet and desperate over at NN these days, they were running out of loonies to support, and the professionals were stealing all their thunder, and not to mention marks. Must be getting kind of pinchy over there with no one to have monthly emergency medical problems and bill and stuffs to grift against. If they think Gassy Rassy is going to help their bottom line then they are really truly desperate.
They had a flurry of posts about the presidential election, with only a few claiming their favorite wasn't what he appeared. Now that he's won they have more of the "he's part of the conspiracy" ones, but they're still too politically toxic to quote here. By the way, I was in error in thinking that he hadn't been posted "recently," there was also this one about the RV from June I missed because of the "actual" political nature of 95% of the posts made my visits rare. Enjoy.

Friday, June 24, 2016
THE HIDDEN PERSON IN THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET

THE HIDDEN PERSON IN THE GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET ("RV" OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES)
ERASMUS OF AMERICA
JUNE 23, 2016

Last night a friend of mine and myself were talking with a person who gets around a lot, lots of connections, and picks up the undercurrent to many events building up in history. We will call him Mr. G. [Goofy, 'zat you?] I will give a capsule version or summary of what he said about the pending Global Reset of foreign currencies around the world.

Iraq is the starting point. Having had its currency destroyed in value due to war and by international agreements with the White House, UN, etc, it was arranged for Iraq to get value for their currency once having set up the required agenda to make their currency worth serious money again and of sound value for international global trading so Iraq could rejoin the Global Market as an equal player and partner to all other nations on earth.

One of the players that decides the fate of Iraq, whether it will be allowed to have a booming economy in international trade or again be betrayed by Wash, D.C., is Obama. Obama is in the position to decide the fate of Iraq and playing for bigger pieces needed to control the outcome of world history.

Mr. G claimed that Iraq has made around 140 attempts to "RV" their currency so far but always blocked by Wash., D.C. controlled sources, meaning Obama calls the shots behind the scenes whether Iraq will be allowed or not to return to a global trading partner with the rest of the world.

Another player in world currency is China. China bought control of Wells Fargo Bank and Wells Fargo Bank reportedly has control of the exchanging of foreign currencies when the hour comes whether to have a new monetary system for the world or not. Wells Fargo will set the value for exchanges with other banks. China owning Wells Fargo holds to the position that if Obama keeps blocking the global reset of international currencies, then China wants all other citizens of other nations to have the right of exchanging foreign currencies for their fair values with the Global Reset, that is all but the American citizens to punish them for letting Obama mess up the world economy through dishonest tactics used by him from the White House.

The global currency reset is to monetize the assets of the nations of the world and give a new chance to get the world economy moving successfully ahead with enough money to move the world economy ahead in a healthy manner. Because Obama has been using Washington agencies as fronts for him and also international agencies controlled by Wash., D.C. he is apparently out to block this Global Currency Reset and violate all the legal treaties and agreements including UN involving restoring Iraq to full status as a nation among equals on the earth and in the Global Economy.

This has made many foreign nations needing this Global Reset to help straighten out their national economies mad as hornets against Wash., D.C. and Obama and ready to unite to dump the American dollar for international trade purposes and collapse the American economy in retaliation for the acts of Obama hurting national economies all over the world.

If Iraq is allowed to trade freely worldwide as an equal partner to the Global Market, then either pressure or else conscience (?) has stopped Obama from messing up this Global Reset. Congress is a joke as to legal integrity, but time to put Congress on the legal mat and require legal integrity out of these buck passers who do not want the responsibility of doing what is right for the American people and America as a nation.

With the release of this report, send copies to members of Congress and state legislatures. States can go bankrupt if Obama causes the American dollar to collapse for purposes of international trade. They have a vested interest also in this Global Reset issue.

The Americans get their fair value in exchange of foreign currencies when the 'go' signal is given to start exchanging at the new rates. This, in turn, gives them the money to heavily invest in setting up new industry in America, create millions of new jobs, and boom the American economy. If the American economy booms, this should help make America a better nation for foreign nations to sell to which in turn will expand their national economies also.

As Henry Ford said when alive, enough international trade should push the world towards peace and not war, as war is fought over economic issues. Peace and prosperity worldwide should calm the world down from the violence of war, etc. I don't remember his exact words, but this was the message of Henry Ford that enough international trade could make the world peaceful rather than warlike.

Under the U.S. Constitution, our scared to death of responsibility U.S. Congress has the legal authority to investigate Obama over this Global Reset issue and impeach him and remove him from office if he is trying to commit high treason against the national economy of America. He was raised in a highly radical environment and does not think like the ordinary Americans. As President Ronald Reagan said, "Man is not free unless government is limited."

Why is Obama holding back this Global Reset when Iraq, etc. is doing what is required of them under international law?

When we have the mass exchange of foreign currencies under the Global Reset, the American economy then booms! End of this harsh "recession" (actually depression, but the figures are tampered with to make it sound better than reality!) Understand what Obama is doing and trying to do to America. Don't let him slam the brakes on the potential to boom the American economy!

Posted by Popeye at 1:51:00 AM

6 comments:

Anonymous June 24, 2016 at 2:09 AM
O B A M A= just another democrat in this sham......
he's one of the most corrupt of all, he wouldn't even lift a finger for israel. they stage manage all this so he takes the fall.
he likes the wars that put israel at risk, but is unwilling to do anything at all to stop the flow of Isis immigrants.
new war that expands the MIC and israel is A.OK but not ok to protect israel or anyone else over there from being killed by isis.
that isn't any of their problem. the so-called reset will be as the economies crash forcing their hand, not anytime before that.

Paul Wrenfeld July 3, 2016 at 1:44 PM
the usa made and pays for the boggie man now know as isis !!!!!!!!

Anonymous October 28, 2016 at 12:38 AM
THERE IS THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT. THEN THERE IS THE PEOPLE. MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARE LOVING GOOD PEOPLE. YOU CAN NOT JUDGE A COUNTRY BY A CORRUPT GOVERNMENT. THERE WAS A COUNTRY NOT SO LONG A
GO THAT SAID THERE ARE TWO AMERICA'S ONE IS THE PEOPLE THE OTHER IS THE GOVERNMENT.I FOR ONE WANT TO HAVE PEACE AND LOVE IN TO AMERICA. I HATE WAR NEVER WANT THIS COUNTRY TO HAVE TO BE FORCED IN TO WAR AGAIN. SO MANY VETERANS HAVE SUFFERED AND SOME GAVE THERE LIFE'S.FOR A GOVERNMENT THAT COULD HAVE CARED LESS. GOD PLEASE SET US FREE THERE HAS BEEN SO MUCH PAIN AND SUFFERING.

Anonymous June 24, 2016 at 2:20 AM
Mr. Erasmus, I have read that Gen. Joseph Dunford took over for our new republic. Why is obama still able to call the shots. I have also read that obama is really working for the light beneviolent workers. But it seems all I hear F#&%K UP things he has done, time for change america..... ya thanks obozo.....

Anonymous June 24, 2016 at 9:45 PM
What can be done to stop Obama from stopping the GCR?

Anomynomous June 24, 2016 at 1:26 PM
Rothchild's control Obama......
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sounds like his feelings were hurt because she tried to usurp his hold on the suckers;
I make one last point. Initially, Whistleblower contacted me requesting to make his public debut on Fourwinds. I granted his request and gave him the pen name “Whistleblower” to protect his privacy. As things evolved, Whistleblower left Fourwinds for Rumormill news and your website, Abundant Hope, when I confronted him about his lies. If you will recall, the same scenario happened with A&A, the Dove and with you. You all got your Internet start here at Fourwinds, but dumped us, when you could not stand the Truth.

At least he's cleared up my concern about the underlying technical issue of how NESARA would have world-wide effect when it is American legislation which would only be legally effective in the United States;
Any informed person knows that NESARA creates Goodness, which starts in the U.S. and then spreads out to all nations of our planet.

But he actually does make a substantive point. His fantasy legislation wasn't passed by Congress well before her fantasy legislation wasn't passed by Congress. Generally when legislation is passed by Congress it supersedes previously passed legislation but, as we all know, when pretend legislation isn't passed by Congress the older non-existent legislation takes precedence over the newer non-legislation. The "first dibs" rule, while not actually formalized in legislation, is a time hallowed Congressional non-tradition. These people know nothing about the nuts and bolts of how legislation actually works. However, since that message was made seven years ago, I think it is safe to assume that NESARA has run its course and it's time to allow GESARA a shot at being ignored by the entire world excepting the lunatic fringe.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I had a bit of fun 10+ years ago by promoting "NESARA II" and then "NESARA V" (why bother with III-IV?) on sites like Rumormill News and Abovetopsecret. Using pseudonyms with conspiracy buzzwords in them, I said that they were EXACTLY like NESARA but included clauses that would announce them immediately without all the delays seen in NESARA. I got immediately banned instead. When Candace started her GESARA nonsense, I suggested in several comments she consider NESARA V instead, but she never responded. Her loss.

"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

This NESARA and GESARA stuff is small potatoes. The word "uniform" in "Uniform Commercial Code" means essentially "the same for everyone"; so why not enact a UESARA law, and free the entire universe from the clutches of the banksters with this Universal law?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:This NESARA and GESARA stuff is small potatoes. The word "uniform" in "Uniform Commercial Code" means essentially "the same for everyone"; so why not enact a UESARA law, and free the entire universe from the clutches of the banksters with this Universal law?

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
Or MESARA, to cover all possible multiverses.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

How about "DELUDESARA" instead.
:shrug:

I find it remarkable that people have the time and energy, not to mention an incredible ability to fantasize, to promulgate these kinds of things for so long.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From "Operation Disclosure." Erasmus lowered the boom not only on Wells Fargo, but NESARA News as well.

Erasmus of America -- Trillions of Dollars Being Stolen by Obama, Hillary Supporters and More
10/03/2016 11:41:00 PM

TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS ARE BEING STOLEN BY OBAMA, HILLARY SUPPORTERS, ETC. THAT WAS LEGALLY SCHEDULED TO BE PAID NOW TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. OBAMA, HILLARY SUPPORTERS ARE NOW QUIETLY POCKETING THE MONEY THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND GET THE ECONOMY GOING STRONG AGAIN IN AMERICA! THIS INFORMATION IS BEING SUPPLIED BY LYNDA NESARA WHO USED TO HELP JOHN MACHAFFIE RUN THE WELL-KNOWN NEWSBLOG NESARA NEWS.

WE ARE BEING BETRAYED. BIG PAYOFFS ON ZIM CURRENCY ARE GOING TO FRIENDS OF BANKS. NOT US. IT IS REPORTED TO ME THAT WE ARE BEING STALLED OFF ON PAYOFFS ON ZIMS, ETC. BY NOT RELEASING THE 800# NUMBER FOR THE REDEMPTION CENTERS TO US. PRIVATE APPOINTMENTS ON ZIM EXCHANGING GOING TO FRIENDS OF BANKS AND FRIENDS OF OBAMA. LYNDA NESARA WHO WAS THE RIGHT HAND TO JOHN MACHAFFIE WHO FOUNDED AND RAN NESARA NEWS WHICH GAINED A NATIONAL FOLLOWING IN THE PROCESS CONTACTED ME ON REPORTS COMING TO HER. AS HIS AND HER ORIGINAL PLAN WAS THAT JOHN MACHAFFIE AND HER WERE GOING TO SEE NESARA NEWS BACK ME UNTIL I PASSED THE OMNI LAW SHOWN ON MY NATIONAL WEBSITE WHICH WOULD HAVE GIVEN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE LEGAL RIGHT OF REFERENDUM OVER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMEMT. LOOK UP MY WEBSITE WHICH IS XXXXX

HER INFORMATION IS THAT STRATEGIC BANKS SUCH AS WELLS FARGO AND OBAMA ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO STEAL FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE HUGE FORTUNE TO BE MADE FROM EXCHANGING THE ZIMS WHICH ARE A FORM OF BOND AND OTHER CURRENCIES WHICH ARE DINARS AND DONGS, ETC. BY NOT SUPPLYING THE 800# PHONE NO. AS PROMISED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND PRIVATELY LETTING THE FRIENDS OF THE BANKS INVOLVED SUCH AS WELLS FARGO AND OBAMA AT THE WHITE HOUSE THE CHANCE TO PRIVATELY EXCHANGE FIRST TO WIPE OUT THE FUNDS AVAILABLE TO PAY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE MONEY OWED THEM BY HAVING HELD THE INVOLVED CURRENCIES IN GOOD FAIITH AND AUTHORIZED BY OUR PRESIDENT BUSH WITH AN EXECUTIVE ORDER THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE COULD LEGALLY BUY THESE CURRENCIES AS A WAY TO PAY BACK AMERICA FOR HAVING FINANCED THE WAR AGAINST SADDAM HUSSEIN OF IRAQ IN THE FIRST PLACE.

THE MONEY TO BE MADE FROM EXCHANGE OF THESE SPECIAL CURRENCIES WAS TO HELP FINANCE THE ESTABLISHMENT OF MAJOR NEW INDUSTRY IN AMERICA, ESTABLISH MILLIONS OF NEW HIGH PAYING JOBS IN AMERICA, AND PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT OF AMERICA WHICH COULD ELIMINATE OR ELSE GREATLY REDUCE FEDERAL INCOME TAX IN AMERICA.

BY MEMBERS OF CONGRESS QUIETLY GOING ALONG WITH THIS MASS SWINDLE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY OBAMA AND BANKING ALLIES, THEY ALSO WOULD MAKE A FINANCIAL KILLING OFF OF THIS. BY THIS MEANS, CONGRESS WOULD BE BOUGHT OFF AND NO ONE IN CONGRESS HONEST ENOUGH TO STAND UP AGAINST THIS COLOSSAL LEVEL OF FINANCIAL CORRUPTION IN WASH., D.C. PROBABLY HILLARLY ALLIES SUCH AS GEORGE SOROS AND MEMBERS OF CONGRESS WOULD ALSO BE PAID OFF HANDSOMELY FOR HAVING ALLOWED ALL THIS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BE STOLEN FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE BY OBAMA, HILLARY AND THE REST OF THE CORRUPT GANG IN WASH., D.C.

I SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES, STUDIED UNDER SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF AMERICA AND EUROPE, AND MY MOTHER WAS RATED BY I.Q. TEST TO BE THE MOST BRILLIANT CHILD IN AMERICAN HISTORY UP TO THEN AND LATER ATTENDED A STATE UNVERSITY WITHOUT FORMAL EDUCATION. SHE WAS TAUGHT TO READ AND WRITE BY HER GRANDMOTHER AND THEN SELF-EDUCATED HERSELF. SHE WAS A CHILD ACTRESS AND HAD NO TIME FOR FORMAL SCHOOLING WHILE GROWING UP. I WILL GIVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE RIGHT ANSWERS FOR HOW TO STOP THIS MASS THEFT FROM ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO BLOCK THE FUTURE OF AMERICA IN THE PROCESS. THIS IS THE BIGGEST CASE OF HIGH TREASON EVER ATTEMPTED IN AMERICAN HISTORY AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. HAVE THIS REPORT MASS COPIED AND SENT OUT THROUGH THE INTERNET. ALSO, PRINT UP COPIES AND FLOOD AMERICA WITH THIS REPORT. WELLS FARGO BEING IN INTENSE LEGAL AND POLITICAL HEAT WILL SUDDENLY RELEASE THE 800# NUMBER FOR THE REDEMPTION CENTERS AND LET THE AMERICAN PEOPLE PROMISED THIS NOW ALLOWED TO EXCHANGE THEIR CURRENCIES AS ORIGINALLY PROMISED BY PRESIDENT BUSH BACK THEN BY EXECUTIVE ORDER. DON'T EXHAUST THE HUGE FUND SET UP BY INTERNATIONAL LAW TO BE PAID OFF AS BRIBE MONEY INSTEAD OF PAID TO THOSE WHO MORALLY AND LEGALLY ARE OWED THIS MONEY. IF WELLS FARGO CANNOT COVER THE FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS FOR THIS EXCHANGE THEY WERE SUPPLIED FINANCES FOR UNDER LAW, THEN LET WELLS FARGO BE NATIONALLY CONFISCATED AS A BANK SINCE THEY ARE OWNED BY CHINA AND LET CHINA PAY OFF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ALL THE MONEY OWED AS PROMISED THEM ORIGINALLY BY THE WHITE HOUSE.

ARREST THOSE IN WASH., D.C. BEHIND THIS ATTEMPTED MASS SWINDLE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, CONVICT THEM OF HIGH TREASON AGAINST AMERICA, AND THEN EXECUTE THEM BY THE MANNER DICTATED BY LEGAL CUSTOM FOR MAJOR TRAITORS AGAINST AMERICA. ALSO, INVESTIGATE MEMBERS AND OWNERS OF MAJOR NEWS MEDIA FOR HAVING COVERED UP THIS HIGH TREASON TRIED IN AMERICA AND THIS NATIONAL TRIBUNAL LIKE A NUREMBERG WAR TRIAL TRIBUNAL WILL DECIDE WHAT LEGAL PUNISHMENT FITTING FOR ATTEMPTED MASS TREASON AGAINST AMERICA AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

I WAS GOING TO SET UP A MAJOR FOOD INDUSTRY IN AMERICA BASED UPON MY FATHER'S GREAT FOOD DISCOVERY WHICH THE VATICAN UNDER POPE PIUS XII ENDORSED AS POTENTIALLY THE GREATEST NEWS FOR MANKIND SINCE THE COMING OF CHRIST SINCE IT COULD POTENTIALLY SOLVE THE TWIN PROBLEMS OF STARVATION AND MALNUTRITION IN THE WORLD. ALSO, THE SOVIET UNION THEN ALSO ENDORSED IT AS POTENTIALLY THE GREATEST FOOD DISCOVERY IN HUMAN HISTORY AND THE CATHOLIC DIGEST WROTE UP THE STORY DURING THE COLD WAR. THIS MASS HIGH TREASON FROM OBAMA-HILLARY LED WASHINGTON, D.C. BLOCKS ME FROM GIVING TO AMERICA THIS INDUSTRY WHICH MIGHT MAKE AMERICA ONCE MORE THE INDUSTRIAL LEADER OF THE WORLD INSTEAD OF CHINA REPLACING AMERICA IN INDUSTRIAL GROWTH AND WEALTH. CLEAN OUT THIS HIGH TREASON AND MY HAND IS FREED TO SET UP THIS GIANT FOOD INDUSTRY IN AMERICA WHICH SHOULD SHORTLY GO WORLDWIDE AFTER THAT. THIS WILL BE TO AMERICA WHAT OIL IS TO MIDDLE EAST NATIONS AND AMERICAN CURRENCY WILL REMAIN A RESERVE CURRENCY OF THE WORLD AND THUS RETAIN PROSPERITY FOR AMERICA AS A NATION.

COPY AND SEND THIS OUT ALL OVER AMERICA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD. FOREIGN NATIONS LOOK INTO GENOCIDE CHARGES AGAINST WASHINGTON LEADERSHIP BEHIND THIS COLOSSAL SIZE OF CONSPIRACY AGAINST AMERICA AND COLOSSAL SIZE OF GENOCIDE AGAINST ALL NATIONS BY SUPPRESSION OF THIS GOD BLESSED FOOD FOR ALL MANKIND ON EARTH.

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, AND ALSO MANKIND ACROSS THE EARTH! ERASMUS OF AMERICA - (WROTE HUNDREDS OF NATIONAL REPORTS UNDER THIS PEN NAME, SO MANY KNOW ME ALREADY ACROSS AMERICA!)

THOSE WHO CAN PUT $10. $25, OR WHATEVER IN OUR OMNI LAW LOAN PROGRAM SHOWN ON MY NATIONAL WEBSITE SO WE CANNOT BE STOPPED IN RECOVERING YOUR STOLEN MONEY FOR YOU AND ALSO SETTTING UP THIS GIANT FOOD INDUSTRY IN AMERICA TO BLESS AMERICA AND THE WORLD WITH!

"Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open Court.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus needs to get together with Judge Anna and mix the bloodlines (I'm sorry if that imaged caused more than gagging).

Thursday, December 8, 2016
Settling Some Intel Hash

By Anna Von Reitz

Re: What I Know About the "Reign of Heaven Society" and "The United States of America" Part 2

I am a Hapsburg and a von Mecklenburg and a von Strelitz and Grimaldi and von Liechtenstein and many other "bloodlines" run in my veins, but as with all things, we all have free will. If you bother to look you will learn that I am connected by blood to all the ruling families of Europe and that my particular bloodlines go back to very ancient times.

Think of it in terms of dog breeds--- Dachshunds are born to hunt badgers and retrievers are bred to fetch. The bloodline families were bred to rule ...

Posted by Freewill at 10:27:00 AM

Wednesday, August 29, 2012
WHY WASH., D.C. LOST TITLE TO LOUISIANA PURCHASE OF MAY 2, 1803 FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA

...Three descendant Jefferson Davis families had turned over to me authority for the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America which never legally surrendered to the Union either under the terms of the Confederate Constitution nor under international law as recognized by one of the British Commonwealth Parliaments which sent a secret letter of diplomatic recognization years ago that the Confederate States of America was legally an independent nation under international law and that I because of the Jefferson Davis family authority transferred over to me was the lawful head of the Provisional Government of the Confederate States of America and President according to the legal terms of the Confederate Constitution until the South was free to hold national elections as a free nation not under Washington rule. ...

Colossal odds against it but I descend from a branch of the French Royal Line which would have claim to the Louisiana Purchase if sold back to this royal line, if the payment for the Louisiana Purchase was stolen by the federal government from this French Royal Line, and some other legal angles could be shown too why I have the authority if going by the standards of international law to cancell the Purchase of the Louisiana Territory or else in effect cause or legally trick the federal government to sell back to my royal line legal title to the Lousiana Territory. I tricked the federal government years ago to technically sell back the title to the Louisiana Purchse to my family line by a legal maneuver that Wash., D.C. never watched coming. They had stolen $15 million and more from me. I counted upon their Washington arrogance to not take it seriously and sent them legal notice several ways that if they did not return the $15 million to me within a reasonable period of time, I would legally consider that they had sold back to me title to the Lousiana Purchase of May 2, 1803. I did list my French royal background naming the rulers I descended from and counting on them thinking this some kind of hoax or else an obvious "nutcase." I gave them no reason to know that my legal claims were true and authentic. The morons in Wash., D.C. since they never answered back either throw the legal letters in the trashcans or some other way treated this as nonsense and a hoax which is exactly what I wanted them to do. Their silence constituted legal consent under the terms of law. I had beaten in court a Jewish lawyer who had never lost in any state court until facing me. He lost and two grinning lawyers gave me the V for victory sign when I left the courtroom. I assume they had lost to him and were pleased he had lost for the first time in his legal profession. ...

... To protect the interests of the Confederate States of America which I will not betray, I am by logic forced into the strange position that I ascend the Throne of France to protect the national independence of the South if I turn over the Louisiana Purchase to France or if I deal with Russia, I become Czar of Russia and put the Confederate States of America under my personal protection. I descend from a minor branch of the royal line of Russia, but turning over giant land claims to Russia and huge wealth it represents, I am sure the people of Russia would highly approve to have a new Czar of Russia. Also, my French royal ancestry is quite impressive and I don't think Russia would be ashamed to have a Czar descending from the best royal blood of the history of Europe. And yes, I do bear the hereditary birthmark all members of this royal line has carried since marriage to the Hapsburg branch. An Austrian nurse for this royal line was quoted in Latimer's history of Europe what the hereditary birthmark is and I have got it the same as my mother did, her father, etc. I am the head of the French royal line involved as when the oldest son died early when this line was established in America, my grandfather Joseph became first in line in claims and I first in claims from him. Maybe American intelligence is too dumb to figure out what is really going on, but French intelligence will grin when they figure out what my true royal background is, Russian intelligence would grin, and gladly want me to become Czar of Russia. As for Britain, I am open to offers from them. ... I also descend from the royal line of England. No claimant to the Throne of England, but close enough my grandmother when visiting London was written up in English papers as she could have been related to the British royalty. Enough said.

This ending short and sweet. Look to Nesara News in their search box for copies of the Omni Law that must be passed quickly or you lose the Louisiana Purchase. Other reports of mine listed under Erasmus of America ( my pen name). ... Yours for God and Coountry, Erasmus of America (Folks, pass this report all over America and Obama will have to cancell his planned military takeover of America scheduled for October, 2012!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:09:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I hadn't checked the crypt to see if Erasmus of America was still kicking for a while, and missed this:

HOW TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 9, 2016

Why I am writing this national report. Due to my unique background, I have a unique insight into how to make America GREAT AGAIN! My background includes the following: My mother had once been rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history up to then and self-educated herself after learning how to read and write from her grandmother. She was a child actress and had no time for formal education growing up. She scored this super high I.Q. rating at the age of 10 1/2 and also scored had a second year college level of education according to a test testing her for what level of formal education she had then without formal school education. She later attended a state university without formal education after passing their entrance tests to attend the university. She explained that she had been privately tutored while a child actress and this explained why she scored so high on the university tests. They accepted her explanation and let her enter the state university without formal prior education. She did not tell them that her only tutor had been her grandmother teaching her how to read and write and then she self-educated herself. All this formal testing had been triggered off because the state found out that she had never attended formal schooling and were going to send her off to a state orphanage taking her away from her mother. But the involved tests were a formality to justify taking her away from her mother. After the test results were reported to the judge, he threw the case out of his court saying that there was no reason to send her to the state orphanage. This got written up in a New York newspaper which reported that a very rich man in New York offered to adopt her as his daughter if she was available for adoption. He said that he had met her and she was tremendously talented for a young girl. He wanted her for his daughter by adoption. However, her mother got to keep her and so this did not become a "Little Orphan Annie" story with Daddy Warbucks adopting her. She made heavy money as a child actress and as a young girl financed the formation of the Case Moody Pie Company in Chicago, Illinois. She had a photographic memory as a child and could memorize any theatrical script after one reading and by memory read back to you any page, any line, etc. from even a 200 page manuscript for a play, etc. A forefather of hers also had a photographic memory and could remember the names of maybe 50,000 people he had met in life at least once. My memory was smaller but I could remember every penny I had spent for several years as a child which maybe was the sign from nature that I was a future economist!

My father was a genius in common sense and graduated from the University of Chicago. One of his former fellow classmates from back then once said to me that he was outstanding there and raised in ten days the money to build the fraternity house for the fraternity that he had joined. While there he met a woman exchange student from Scotland, heard the Scottish legend of Brigadoon and later wrote the play Brigadoon which Lerner and Loewe brought and turned into the musical Brigadoon. Loewe was known for writing the music to My Fair Lady, Camelot, and Brigadoon. They did a great job when turning it into a musical which made records in attendance in England and America and later in 1954 turned into an MGM musical movie which was a smash hit once released! My father without formal engineering training later invented the industrial food process the Vatican and Soviet Union both endorsed as potentially the greatest food discovery in human history as it could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition in the world. The Catholic Digest wrote up the story about this great food discovery and endorsements in the 1950's.

I was raised by colorful parents both of whom were geniuses in their own right. My mother was a super academic brain and my father was a genius in common sense and how to apply it in professional fields. Being raised by such parents was like attending a university when growing up. I knew how to deal with brilliant people in life due to this background and had access to many of the most brilliant people in America as I grew up and afterwards.

Having been raised surrounded by such brilliance and then professionally dealing with brilliant people after I grew up, I will start this report saying that if you to make America great, locate the brilliant and natural born geniuses in America, identify what their talents are, back them when they have smart to brilliant ideas for America, and they will supply you all the smart to brilliant ideas to make America super great as a nation again.

One of my fields of study I was good at was economic science and got to study with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including one personally endorsed by Albert Einstein when alive as teaching the only true economics science in the 20th century. Einstein endorsed scientific free enterprise as derived from economic studies as the way to mass boom the economies of any nation or a world economy serving all nations together. From all these studies in economic science with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe, let me suggest how to skyrocket the economy of America with economic tactics not practiced in America at this time. This is my concept combining tactics used before but not together as an economic system.

Banks and savings and loans offer checks, etc. as a free service or else as a service but with a small service fee. They are putting their service fees on the wrong end of the financial transactions. Put a small service fee on the checks, etc. and let whoever gets these on a Wednesday as an arbitrary day to receive these payments pay the small weekly service fee. The service fee does not have to be much, but turn this form of money called checks, etc. into hot potatoes to hold and hoard, so spend them back out fast as possible. Maintain price and wage controls on the purchasing power of money for set periods of time until change in rate of purchasing power is justified going up or down in value. This would include these checks, money orders, etc. for the time of spending money in a set period of time. These controls of purchasing power reflect the monetization of the assets of the nation as value backing the money in circulation. Gold could be used to set the value for purchasing power for money used in the nation or else international trade. Break the hoarding of money in the nation and you increase the spending rate of the money spent without creating inflation in the process. This will help accelerate the growth of the economy in jobs created, industries founded, etc. Also, sell stocks, bonds, etc. under common law and without advance registration. This enables worthwhile business projects to be fast financed in a nation instead of taking conservable time to get these worthwhile projects financed in America. This grows the economy faster as was suggested by James Madison who was called "The Father of the U.S. Constitution" and "Father of the U.S. Bill of Rights." America did not listen to him and the economy of America would be several times bigger now if America had listened to James Madison in "The Federalist Papers." The law can speed up or else slow down the national economy depending on whether it encourages or else discourages the formation of new industries in America and the founding of other businesses in America also.

An economic study around 1987 concluded that outlawing prayer and the Bible from the public schools of America cost American labor a total of maybe one trillion dollars a year in lost wages for American labor and a lost national market of maybe one trillion dollars a year lost in business for American businesses also! Read some of the first explanations of the U.S. Supreme Court that the First Amendment did not outlaw prayer and the Bible from the public schools but authorized it and your door is open to this economic policy of reestablishing moral standards in America. This would discourage crime and bad practices of the public which hurt the economy of America. Also, a national economy runs better when founded on moral values than when founded on atheistic values which do nothing to strengthen and grow the economy of a nation. The moral character of the American people heavily influences whether a national economy runs smoothly or else is trying to run right when moral disorder in society helps to introduce chaos to the functioning of a national economy.

We start with this and use me as an economic adviser to this as I know the economic tactics to make these economic suggestions work well for the American economy. I can give you a long list of other things to do to make life much better in America and more prosperous to live in. But we start with this!

Pass my Omni Law shown on my website and you can skyrocket the American economy with many economic tactics once this Omni Law is passed in America. I know what has worked before in economic history and proven itself to work right. You create a national currency which has to be stamped once a week by the banks, etc. and a small service fee charged weekly of a small fraction of a dollar in value. This has skyrocketed economies which used this tactic before such as Woergl, Tyrol, Austria which became the first place in the world where people paid real estate taxes two and three years ahead of time and everyone was employed and businesses booming wildly with this system of stamped money.

I visited Woergl around 1972 and they still remembered the wild prosperity from this when they had this local currency based on the national currency of Austria. When the French Army occupied Austria at the end of World War II, they removed from the local museum samples of this Gesell taught stamped money under apparent orders of the Rothschilds to remove evidence of the money which competed against reserve currency money and won the contest in results obtained!

Prof. Irving Fisher of Yale University rated the top economist of America during the American Depression endorsed this in a national news release as the answer to end the Depression in America under President Franklin D. Roosevelt but the central bankers threatened to overthrow the federal government if President Roosevelt went through on his promise to change the federal reserve money to this stamped currency taught by Silvio Gesell of Germany and worked spectacularly in Germany and Austria where used! It was based upon the monetary policy of the Archbishop in the Middle Ages who started this monetary reform across Europe and it skyrocketed the economies of Europe which used it until overthrown by the bankers of Europe who censored the teaching of economic history in Europe and America so the people would not know what economic tactics stopped economic depressions, high crimes and wars in societies which used these monetary policies. I call this money Jesus Money as it practiced what Jesus taught to not hoard money and God would bless mankind with prosperity after that.

100% of the people in France got employment under this system and were able to often retire and live off their investments in real estate and business at the age of 45 to 55 while their wives stayed home to raise the kids of the family supported by the father of the children and husband of the wife able to stay home to raise her children right in society. All of this economic history was censored from you in order to control you the American people through enforced censorship of economic history making you ignorant in economic tactics which boom local and national economies when practiced.

You want the American economy to boom? Then financially back my Omni Law Drive to pass the Omni Law shown on my website. Full name of the Omni Law is "The Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America." You may financially back my national movement by using the PayPal buttons with the Omni Law Loan Program on my website or else send loan payment by check, money order, etc. to NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 and tell us what the payment is for which would be OMNI Law Loan Program.

Pass this report on to other people. If I sense strong support from the American people, I may release more reports like this and show a number of ways we can make America Great Again by skyrocketing the American economy and supporting tactics used with it! I have a hunch that President-elect Donald Trump might find my reports very interesting to read for ideas how to Make America Great Again!

By the way, I cracked the security of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies years ago (wild story how this happened!) and can coach President Trump on the two checkmate moves and Russia will not start a nuclear war with America nor America start a nuclear war with Russia. This turns our two nations into the two super nuclear powers in the world and none can stop either of us in warfare but we can win all wars regardless! I know the same answers as Putin of Russia and can show the White House how we can checkmate Russia so no World War III breaks out between America and Russia. We are two great nations and learning to live together in peace is much more sane than annihilating each other in a nuclear World War III.

I spent eleven calendar years in military academies which opened the door so I got a heavy background in military intelligence and have all sorts of answers I could teach the Pentagon if they want to learn some new ways of fighting wars as worked out by Russia. Russia did not plan to lose any future world wars if they happened! What I learned can alter the future history of America and Russia to a new direction which will end up in peace and trade rather than war and mass death for both nations! I am not afraid of fighting a World War III, but it sure seems like a super dumb idea to me for America and Russia to fight each other in such a war! I think both sides need to practice common sense in this situation and let peace prevail!

Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for that military intelligence operative whom the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the Pentagon long ago gave a secret oral charter to in order to continue doing the intelligence work I was good at and strengthen the American national defense by doing this. They were sort of dramatic with their oral charter in military intelligence. They called me the "Michaelangelo of American Military Intelligence" and told me to continue creating masterpieces in military intelligence like a Michaelangelo told to create masterpieces, but not how to create these masterpieces in military intelligence.)

As President Ronald Reagan said, "Peace through strength!"
Peace Through Strength (1952) is the title of a book about a defense plan by Bernard Baruch, a World War II adviser to U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
BTW, The play Brigadoon WAS the musical by Frederick Loewe and Alan Jay Lerner, they didn't buy the story from Gassy Rassy's father or anyone else. Also, about the pie company his mother financed with her child actress savings (didn't he tell us earlier that her money was stolen from a bank and the US government owed it to him, with interest?), this is from a WTTW (PBS Chicago) White Sox history page (they had a factory next to the ballpark). An interesting story, and I somehow don't think this "success story" was quite what Erasmus of Bullshit had in mind.

As a kid I would go to the Casey Moody pie factory located on Wood at Walnut streets every day. We could buy fresh pies for a nickel or they would give us free day-old pies. What can you tell me about the company?

– Harold Billingsley, Quincy

We’d like to extend our apologies in advance to our viewer Harold, who was probably not expecting this scandalous story in response to his sweet childhood memory.

The name of the company was actually Case-Moody and it was a successful bakery for many years selling baked goods all over the Midwest, including pies, pastries and wedding cakes. The company’s history, however, is a tale of woe including run-ins with the health department, bizarre fistfights and even a suicide.

The company was formed in 1929 by Charles Moody and Elmer Case, who shared the role of company president. Both men came from families that ran pie companies, so they knew their pies. Case-Moody grew quickly and they added a second factory at 3548 S. Shields Ave., right next to Sox Park.

1934, though, saw big trouble for the pie company. Elmer Case shot himself in the basement of the Walnut Street factory. He left a note blaming labor costs but some sources say he had learned he was about to be fired. Case’s much-younger wife Doris, a former employee described as “comely” by the Chicago Tribune, took his place.

The following year, Doris became embroiled in a property dispute over a flour mill she owned and was accused of assault and battery. In the incident, Mrs. Case and two men from Case-Moody demanded the key to the mill from a man who claimed a stake in the property. When the man refused to turn over the key, the Case-Moody men sat on him while Mrs. Case beat him. The two men were found guilty, but Mrs. Case escaped conviction.

A month later, Doris Case signed a contract with MGM Studios and moved to Hollywood for a part in a movie to be called “Star Dust Road,” but we could find no evidence the movie was ever made.

Case-Moody continued on under new leadership but ran into trouble again in the 1950s, when the FDA charged that their products “contained insect and rodent filth.” After a merger with Sunkist, the company was bought by Mrs. Wagner’s Pies. (Simon and Garfunkel fans might remember the Mrs. Wagner’s Pies name-check in the song “America.”)

Case-Moody’s North Side factory was abandoned in the 1960s and later torn down, and the South Side factory burned down around the same time. That site is now part of the U.S. Cellular Field parking lot.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

WATERGATE STYLE “PLUMBERS” IN C.I.A. WORKING FOR OBAMA AND DEMOCRATIC PARTY. From Erasmus of America – March 5, 2017 – 2:27 PM
Posted on March 5, 2017 by wwlee4411

WATERGATE STYLE “PLUMBERS” IN C.I.A. WORKING FOR OBAMA AND DEMOCRATIC PARTY INSTEAD OF PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AT THE WHITE HOUSE MADE A BAD MISTAKE AND JUST BLEW THEIR COVER AND IDENTITY AS THE FRAME-UP ARTISTS ON PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP SUCH AS ATTORNEY GENERAL JEFF SESSIONS, ETC. REPORT FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA (MY PEN NAME FOR MILITARY INTELLIGENCE PURPOSES AS FORMER DIRECTOR OF A.C.I.A., WASH., D.C. YEARS AGO!) March 5, 2017,

I have a heavy background in military intelligence after spending eleven calendar years in military academies and then a history major at a large university. Studied with an engineering school after this and also some other education after this. A group from C.I.A. loyal to Obama and the Democratic Party leadership was trying to sabotage the President Donald Trump White House and Republican Party while operating from the C.I.A. What they tried to remove from a national report of mine shows that their motive for removing part of a national report of mine already sent nationally was that I was adding stronger material to the material copied below from my national report of March 3,2017 titled NOURISH THE BODY CORRECTLY AND IT WILL REPAIR AND HEAL ITSELF OF WHAT IS WRONG! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA – MARCH 3, 2017 My angle of advice to President Donald Trump was heavyweight and also to the Republican Party as well on how to effectively replace Obamacare with a far more effective national insurance plan based upon new discoveries in national health and would cost America a fraction of the money to run it in comparison to Obamacare and produce better national health with these new suggested policies to replace what is listed in Obamacare.

I think I scared Obama and secret Democratic criminal clique because they knew my mother had once been rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history up to then. And also attended a state university without prior formal education after self-educating herself once learning how to read and write from her grandmother. She was a child actress and had no time for formal education. And with some of the victories I won in military intelligence work, they figured that I had inherited too much of my mother’s brains and had to be stopped from helping President Donald Trump and the Republican Party with smart answers that they would not have otherwise. So they in violation of federal law were reading over the internet my new material being added to my original report and they hitting the panic button began aggressively erasing it before my eyes. I sent a quick email to Eric Trump, son of President Trump, that an Obama loyal C.I.A. group was trying to block and erase a message intended for President Donald Trump at the White House. I also called several friends on this outrageous attack on my work by Obama loyal C.I.A. elements and all agreed that these criminals in C.I.A. should be legally prosecuted and sent to prison for life or else executed for high treason and genocide conspiracy against America and the American people. Quoting now in part from the attacked report:

“Their products appear far less costly than what national health insurance currently pays for! Hint to President Donald Trump on national health insurance plans. These products are quite inexpensive in comparison to what the federal government is currently paying for. And if the bodies of patients heal and repair what is wrong with them, that saves a giant cost for national health insurance as well! I am an economist as well and studied under six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein when alive as teaching the only true economic science in the 20th century. Albert Einstein endorsed as the ultimate economic answer for mankind scientific free enterprise and not Marxist socialism also called Communism! President Trump, you have a high pressure point of March 15 which is the end date of authorized borrowing power for the federal government in Wash., D.C. in 2017. In coded form, my advice is keep the flooding of funds coming into America as has happened with the stock market in America and let many more wealthy people arise from the common people. The wealthy common people will finance the fast growth of the American industrial and agricultural economy of America. They are open minded to smart new industrial answers, etc. for America. The average person is by nature timid in backing bold new ideas in industry, agriculture, etc. and not the source that you will get the flood of new funds to build the American economy with. But the newly wealthy new class arising from the ordinary people are the open minded ones who will mass finance the growth of the American economy.

President Trump, can you read the coded message I just gave to you? If not, invite me to the White House and in plain language I will advise you what the smart move is to make for America according to the thinking of Albert Einstein when alive and talking about national economics. After all Albert Einstein brilliantly told America how to build the atomic bomb which saved a million or more Americans from dying when fighting Imperial Japan then according to the thinking of President Truman when running the American fight in World War II. And a few months before he died, Albert Einstein left for America an endorsed economic answer to use when the time was right for America! I know the secret endorsement of Albert Einstein for America which if he were alive today would recommend for America now! I speak as Einstein’s representative from the grave if President Trump cares to hear the message left by Albert Einstein for America in this hour deciding which way the American economy will go now! Folks, pass this report and message around and if Einstein is heard from the grave, America skyrockets in prosperity. millions of new jobs, and taxes will at a minimum go way down and not up! And when the ordinary American learns how much he or she can make in great income backing smart ideas, then the stock market can truly skyrocket as the ordinary Americans will wake up to their true financial potential in America! Back to super great natural health products now!”

Average Americans, copy this report and send it to your state representatives, fellow Americans, members of Congress, our crooked news media playing cozy with Obama based C.I.A. planted stories on President Trump and his crew, and of course send this to President Donald Trump as well! Congress and federal sources investigate this and then send to prison for life Obama, C.I.A. agents working for him instead of America and President Donald Trump , and also Democratic leaders working in secret coordination with Obama based C.I.A. operatives loyal to Obama instead of America.

My website is XXXXX I believe in government for, by, and of the American people, not government for, by, and of the intended masters of America! As the Bible says, “Listen to the truth and the truth shall make you free!” Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America

In his "coded message," is Gassy Rassy talking about that flood of money that will come in once the Dinar RVs and Dongs grow to spectacular evaluations?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus of America: Where the Confederate Treasury is Hid!
4/04/2017 08:35:00 PM Erasmus of America

WHERE THE CONFEDERATE TREASURY IS HID! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - APRIL 4, 2017

I am sure that the F.B.I. realizes that I possess the authority for the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America which never legally surrendered to the Union. Abraham Lincoln being a lawyer did not want to give legal recognition that the Confederate States of America had ever been a nation, so never required the surrender papers from the Confederate Government, but only from a Confederate General in the field who was Gen. Robert E. Lee who my great grandfather a Confederate Captain had served under as I understand. I descend from likely the most outspoken Southern family in Southern history. They published the 3 R's newspaper for example.

History is sometimes weird in how it turns out. My Confederate Captain great grandfather married the daughter of the "Youngest Captain in Lincoln's Army." Love can heal the wounds of a previously divided nation! They created a good family line of descendants. Three branches of the descendant Jefferson Davis family all transferred legal claim to the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America to me. The first legal transfer was in May, 1960. Southern leaders saw the legal records including the letter of diplomatic recognition from a British Commonwealth Parliament that I under international law had legal claim to the authority for the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America. We had a large Confederate Convention in Hot Springs, Arkansas which I am sure the F.B.I. has records on in their enormous F.B.I. files on me. One person claiming that he once saw these F.B.I. files said that they looked like the Encyclopedia Britannica in size. These Southern delegates called themselves in assembly as "The Provisional Government of the Confederate States of America." By unanimous vote they voted for my proposal that Jesus Christ was declared the King of the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America. I never renounced my transferred Jefferson Davis family authority for the Confederate nation and government. The Vice President under me was "Hanging Judge" William Roy Bean who descended from a famous forefather with the same basic family name.

The Democratic Party is in massive revolt against the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights. As Gus Hall, head of the Communist Party in America back then at an annual Communist Picnic said, "The Democratic Party"was becoming so Communist in stands that the Communist Party did not need to run any candidates for public office any longer but just back Democratic candidates for public office to achieve the same effect in America and in Wash., D.C. as to make both the nation and government Communist in disguised front.

Right now behind the scenes banking interests are trying to steal the money that would put America solidly back on its feet financially and economically. I expect to see the money to strongly revive the American economy released by tomorrow or else I start to act to create a new national government representing both the authority of the Confederate Constitution and U.S. Constitution. We lose too much by formally seceding, but we can force the reform of Wash., D.C. to standards that the South can live under and have freedom under states' rights not subverted by claimed national usurped law from the Democratically corrupted government in Wash., D.C. I like President Donald Trump and so long as he is in power and authority, I will hold back certain powerful legal aces I can play otherwise to force things to go my way and that of the Confederate cause in the South. If he is impeached by Democratic scheme, I reserve the option to technically legally secede the South from the Babylonian whore of Wash., D.C. The price of peace with me is at a minimum the passage of my proposed Omni Law by Wash., D.C. Either the federal government is reformed back to a constitutional government or say the end of this Washington experiment which sold out the American people in the end.

If my proposed Omni Law is passed as shown on my website, I will then turn over to Wash., D.C. the location where the Confederate Treasury was hidden from the Union Army. The gold bars were smuggled out in logs cut out in the center to hold the gold bars hidden inside and the Union soldiers were told this was logs going to the lumberyard to be cut up into lumber for sale. The ruse worked! Due to a factor of something that Wash., D.C. did in the South, the gold bars are better hid than what was planned for by the South, but with the information I have, we should be able to regain the large treasury of Confederate gold bars and get the national American economy solidly back on its feet with this large treasury of Confederate gold! There is separately a second and large Confederate Treasury hidden where I have been at before. This treasury is to be invested in building up the Southern economy including with new industries set up and not taxable by Wash., D.C. This is the deal I bring to Wash., D.C. The alternative is likely to say "good-bye" to each other as we go separate ways! All these C.I.A. dirty trick operations trying to block me from passing of the Omni Law and trying to block me from reestablishing my father's trade secret industrial food process for a food health product so good that both the Vatican and Soviet Union endorsed it during the Cold War as the likely answer to end starvation and malnutrition in the world. The Catholic Digest in the 1950's wrote up the story on this great food discovery and endorsed by two power rivals to each other in the Cold War then. Congressional Record, American Legion Magazine, the Chicago Tribune SundayMagazine as I think it was called, etc. all wrote up this great food discovery.

The Confederate Government Intelligence Service did Wash., D.C. a giant favor and in a report seen by Soviet Intelligence mentioned how Wash., D.C. had four giant cylinders of nerve gas so strong that they could wipe out the entire Soviet Union if released. Being from an apparent rival government to Wash., D.C., Moscow took this at face value and lost their nerve to start a world war with America then. We had the credibility that Washington intelligence did not and so saved America from a probable nuclear World War III. We had a source inside the Soviet Embassy we tricked and he without realizing it tipped us off that we had broken the nerve of the Soviet Union to start a nuclear World War III with America. His name was Gemini Fursa. Confederate Intelligence probably saved the lives of all Americans from dying. We later cracked the security of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies and from what we learned of top secret Soviet nuclear plans, America would have been annihilated then if we had not broken their nerve by our planted information we did twice to Soviet Intelligence when it counted to keep America out of a pending nuclear World War III with the Soviet Union. Your own F.B.I. files should be able to confirm the report we planted with Soviet Intelligence on the four large nerve gas cylinders held in a large bank vault which could annihilate the entire Soviet Union if used. All Americans owe their lives to what Confederate Intelligence did to save the entire American people and America as a nation. When we obtained the Moscow Institute for Nuclear Studies top secret information, you would have been annihilated if we of the Confederate cause had not saved you the government, you the people, and you the nation from being annihilated otherwise. I know military science. I spent eleven calendar years in military academies as shown on the picture of mine in military uniform posted by a national tabloid reporting on the rebirth of Confederate Government authority in America. The editor wrote to me that he rated this the most important story that he had ever published in his life. Wasn't that April 10, 1964,5, or 6? Don't have a copy of that and don't remember the exact date of that national tabloid report on us. But I am sure that it is in F.B.I. files for then. I lost many records when I left Washington, D.C. after a number of federal murder attempts and legal frame-up attempts on my life maybe all by C.I.A. out of Washington, D.C. back then. Still have a scar on my face left from one of the federal murder attempts! It started big, but by medical means, got most of it healed which made it small! I had probably 25-30 federal murder attempts on my life by then and a few extra after I moved to SC! If President Donald Trump is not impeached by Democratic scheme, I may be able to be appeased and we end up with legal reform of the federal government instead of legal secession by the South which never surrendered its national independence by treaty signature with Wash., D.C.

Those who want constitutional government with God-given rights of the people recognized by law financially back the passage of the Omni Law shown on my website. XXXXX If unable to use the PayPal buttons, send payment made out to NIFI and say for Omni Law. Send to NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. First ten to send in, your loan payment is multiplied ten times which increases your payback by ten times on loan principal and also royalties on industrial options which will be turned into national and world industries. Royalties last for 30 years per terms on website. As my industrialist father used to say, "The South will someday save America!"

Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name after the reform Catholic scholar who suggested what manuscripts to use to translate the King James Bible from! I know my Christian history well! And Jesus now is the King of the CSA! America next?!!))
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Erasmus of America's Letter to the US Chief Justice
3/25/2017 07:37:00 PM

Erasmus of America to US Chief Justice

Dear Chief Justice John Roberts, Turn this over to Director of F.B.I. Elements of C.I.A. still loyal to Obama trying to overthrow President Donald Trump Whte House from within. Send to F.B.I. Director. Massive attack by C.I.A.. operative. Destroyed our national email list, email records, etc. Arrest C.I.A. operative. Tried to block emails to Eric Trump, son of President Donald Trump..(Folks, we made copies of email list and records which they did not realize, but release this report nationally with all notes attached. Erasmus of America - March 25, 2017)

$1.00 FOOD PRODUCT TAKEN ONCE NIGHTLY ENDED NIGHT BATHROOM VISITS FOR MAN WITH BAD PROBLEM BEFORE. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 25, 2017

We do not know if this is the answer to troubling nighttime visits to the bathroom for men (and women? No women have tried this food tactic yet!) Man tried idea on a hunch and it worked for him. Don't know if this is major health discovery yet or not, but $1.00 food product answer is strangely working fine nightly for man who has seen it work every night successfully! Is this lifetime end of nighttime bathroom visits for him and other men? It sure makes life more civilized and nighttime sleep better for him as of now with this $1.00 food answer that can be bought for even low as $1.00 for a supply to use nightly from grocery stores, drugstores, etc.!

We sponsor new ideas in natural food research and were surprised seeing these results. If our dummies in Congress would legalize natural health answers in formal coverage by whatever the national health plan is from Wash., D.C., Obamacare or substitute might be able to be run nationally at fraction of cost of current expenses and make any form of federal national health plan maybe inexpensive for all Americans! If our dummies in Congress will amend any national health plan from Wash., D.C. so that the plan covers and allows natural health ingredient answers to be used instead of regular drug answers, etc. if the American citizen wants to test out or use regularly natural health ingredients for physical problems experienced by either men or women. This would be fine under the amended or new national health plan for America sponsored by Congress. And with this approach, get rid of the high fines and criminal punishment for those millions of Americans who can't afford the high terms of a national health plan as was passed by both Democrats and Republican members of Congress who voted for Obamacare without even reading it or knowing what it said inside it! Obama lied to us and said with the passage of Obamacare, we could still choose our health insurance coverage we wanted and with the insurance company of our choice, and keep the family doctor we liked to work with! What a snake oil salesman Obama was telling us things that were contrary to what the Obamacare actually said. Doctors are quitting all over America disgusted with what they are forced to do under Obamacare. Time to stop this political con on the American people by con of Congress both parties and give us a national health plan based upon practical common sense, not impractical nonsense invented by politicians both Democrats and Republicans. Time to stop the national excuses and give us national results instead from the con artists and irresponsible leaders in Congress.

We want a national health plan with freedom incorporated in it, not a national health plan built upon creating a national police state in America based upon national health as the national excuse to set it up. Pass our proposed Omni Law and we have recaptured control of the federal government for the American people instead of being "governed" by would-be absolute police state rulers and intended masters over the American people from the Democrats who want Communist policies for America instead of being ruled under the U.S. Constitution which says that we the American people set up this U.S. Constitution and the members of Congress are supposed to be our servants to carry out our will, not intended masters over us and treated as dummy idiots by Congress. As for the Republican members of Congress, scared to death to do what is right for the American people and then explain clearly what they have passed in Congress to the American people. Write laws for America in language the common man and woman in America can understand and not in legal doubletalk making the American people both men and women wondering what the devil these idiots in Congress just said in their bills and laws and have to hire lawyers to explain to us treated as idiot American people what they really said.

We sponsored tests in cancer termination and clearing out heart blockage problems which were successful with inexpensive natural ingredient God given answers for these problems which seemed to work fine when tried on limited people as volunteers for these tests on natural health ingredients. Our health theory is that God has given us natural health ingredients that work for solving our natural health problems with, so let us use them and end the high expense of most health treatments in America. Still breakage of bones, etc. would require usual hospital or medical treatment in America, but we need to put fire under the seats of members of Congress we call idiots and stop this high cost of national health systems which keep the government poor or broke and American taxpayers poor or broke when paying for them through income taxes, insurance premiums, increased unemployment in America, etc. Pass our proposed Omni Law shown on our website and end the reign of idiots in Congress by sensible national laws and policies passed by national referendum of the American people governed by common sense answers instead of all this politically invented manure and "politically correct" non-answers passed by our idiots in Congress who act too dumb to understand common sense answers for America.

And members of Congress, in case you don't know your American history, America was founded as a nation on the concept of the God-given rights of the American people, not the legal rights of slaves under the federal government in Wash., D.C.

American people, push this report all over America and this time members of Congress both Republican and Democrat can stop their invented excuses as irresponsible members of Congress and do what President Donald Trump asked of the leaders of Congress both parties and give President Donald Trump a national health bill that he can sign and stand behind with legal integrity!

Folks, back to this $1 natural ingredient food answer which worked in first tests to stop nightly bathroom visits which disrupt the sleep of the man suffering from this. As one movie played up as the theme for the American people to stop the nonsense going on in America now, one man starts it and it spreads to all Americans, everyone says something like, "I am getting mad as all hell and I am not going to stand for all this nonsense any longer!" It is time for all the people to stand up and assert that they will not be stepped on by the politicians of Wash., D.C. any longer!

We want to pass the Omni Law and now, so here is our plan. Make copies of this report and send it out all over America! We have a two part plan for how to finance the passage of our proposed Omni Law into a constitutional amendment in America so members of Congress cannot conspire to tear it apart by passage of statute laws pretended do not attack it in how it is to work in America. You send in $10 more more for our Omni Law Loan Program shown on our national website XXXXX .The PayPal buttons for this are shown under the Products listing on the website. We used to have two listings of PayPal buttons for this but C.I.A. with its sophisticated hacking tricks removed from our website the PayPal buttons for this which were also shown under America's Hope listing about one or two weeks ago when someone used that PayPal button then still operational until a massive hacking attack on us by C.I.A. operatives which we complained about and the F.B.I. under an Obama appointee did nothing to stop the Obama operatives still in C.I.A. and ignored President Donald Trump as they in part of C.I.A. still worked for Obama not in the White House any longer and ignored the authority of President Donald Trump now in the White House.

You send in $10 or more in loan money to the Omni Law Loan Program shown on our website and request send $1 report. We will then send you our report on how one man working under our experiment program took a $1 food product available across America in grocery and drug stores and from the first night on by taking it stopped totally the late at night nightly visits to the bathroom and instead slept soundly until each morning. And got up without any desperate urge to see the bathroom right away after waking up. When some gals try this same tactic, then we can tell you whether this works right for women as well as men. The food product is good for your health anyway, just need to know if it can work for many, most, or all people with a nighttime problem. Theoretically we think it should, but test results tell us the story what is true or not, and if successful for women as well, will report that as well if we once find that appears to be true for women in America as well. Of course whether these results occur all the time with usage, we need men and women to test this safe food product in tests for nighttime use and if a pattern shows up, then we know that we have an answer that can likely be used by many, most, or all with this nighttime problem. But a $1 investment was not a big expense to see if this idea in a natural health ingredient would work or not for this nighttime problem. We will send you to your email address this report on this $1 health ingredient tactic which worked when tested by us on the first of many volunteers to test this tactic to see if it works for enough to be mass used in America or not.

We also have more angles on producing finances to ram this Omni Law through as a constitutional amendment, but one step at a time as we go up to higher levels of financing per our realistic plan we have. I used to be a finance consultant and know how to set up sophisticated financial systems when needed. I expect us to win, not if, but only when it will happen which I anticipate should happen soon now! Rep. Paul Ryan needs to get on our side and work with us for passage of the national health plan and then passage of the Omni Law in America. We, the American people, want results from Wash., D.C., not excuses why what is needed for America cannot be done with the leaders we now have in Congress in Wash., D.C.! They are supposed to serve us, not special interests nor special agendas to set up and pass regardless of the will of the American people!

Again our website is XXXXX We use two website listings for this report as C.I.A. Obama operatives a few days ago removed one or both of our website listings and email listings in order to try and cut us off from public support of the American people as under C.I.A. policy of Obama loyal operatives they did not want you the American people to be allowed to reach us who are committed to pass this proposed Omni Law in America. By the way, flee the other way Congressional committees, you are supposed to investigate the Obama operatives in C.I.A. who committed major felonies under federal law you had publicized over national TV and you and the F.B.I. apparently want them to get off the hook without federal arrest by F.B.I. agents from Wash., D.C. The federal government will be dishonest and corrupt so long as you the American people allow them to be without being prosecuted and sent to federal prison for felonies under federal laws.
By the way, I hear that Vince Foster was raised from his grave and it found out that he was shot with two shotgun shells in the back of his head. How did he reportedly commit suicide when he died this way as would be most awkward to kill yourself by taking a big shotgun and shooting yourself twice in the head behind your head. It appears that Bill and Hillary had a clever White House cover-up from then with federal propaganda coverage for how Vince Foster actually died! How they lie in Wash., D.C. and expect you the American people to believe all the lies of leaders in Wash., D.C.! President Donald Trump is a novelty in Wash., D.C.! He tries to tell the American people the truth and the professional establishment politicians want him shut up before you hear him! And the corrupt news media except for one major news TV service reports "politically correct" propaganda to you instead of the truth! Fake news from a fake news media including a fake press!

If you have trouble using our PayPal buttons, then send in payment made out to NIFI, say for Omni Law and tell us to send the $1 report to you. Give us your email to receive the report and receipt for loan payment received from you. Send to NIFI. P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. As our answers in food and technology will reach other nations, those abroad welcome to send in support for the Omni Law on the same terms as listed for passage of the OMNI Law as shown on our website.

Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for that Christian American leader who named himself after the Erasmus of Martin Luther time who told both sides of Christianity then the truth and did not slant his statements to favor one side or the other. He was known for integrity in Christian scholarship.) P.S. Am sending a copy of this report to Eric Trump who I am sure will want to forward this to his father President Donald Trump in the White House. And let's get this national health issue solved and now, not until after the collapse of Obama which is known will happen if it is allowed not to be altered or else replaced with a new national health plan for America. And folks, you see all sides see this report including members of Congress, news media, etc. As the Bible teaches.

Note added: Was checking for any typo errors in report and suddenly noticed that one line I had tied correctly and then posted elsewhere in report was changed after making copy of it which shows hacking trick of C.I.A. operative trying to sneak in damage alteration to report. Report under massive attack.c.i.a. operative trying to destroy copies! F.B.I. arrest him and throw away prison key!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but don't it seem strange he makes all these references to stuff that happened to him in the early 60s, at which time our intrepid genius was an infant? For some reason I'm almost sure this guy is in his 50s....

But other than that, its totally logical that he is the King of the Confederacy which secretly became a monarchy with Jeff Davis as King whose decedents then abdicated which by majik made him the new King of the Confederate States of America and ...oh phuckall I've gone crosseyed...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, looking around a bit I found this little tidbit, which I think we may have talked about before.

https://www.scag.gov/securities/securit ... rs.C&D.pdf

Wherein our village idgit was ordered to cease and desist a very familiar sounding "loan me a bunch of money now and I'll pay you back gazillions later when I come into my rightful fortune" and if he failed to so do could face criminal charges.

I almost want to send a copy of his latest scheme to someone in Columbia.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gassy Rassy is boring. Like our old friend David the M, he plays the same record over and over and over again.

I actually would like to know the story behind Jeff Davis's descendants giving Gassy "legal claim to the Confederate Government and Confederate States of America to me". I have a hunch that, if this did happen, the descendants were more than happy to transfer nonexistent rights (under the Confederate Constitution, to boot) in probable exchange for a sum certain.

I'd like to know about "the letter of diplomatic recognition from a British Commonwealth Parliament". If it exists, he probably wrote a letter to the government of the Kumquat Islands requesting recognition, and some bureaucrat who didn't know the CSA from the USA sent the letter.

As for the "large Confederate Convention in Hot Springs, Arkansas" -- does anyone know which Denny's, rod and gun club or industrial park warehouse housed it?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Done, if anyone else wants to pile on, it only takes a few minutes to fill out the online form

http://www.scag.gov/securities-complaint-form