Pizzagate

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Pizzagate

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:What in the world is Pizzadust? And why would anyone want it?
Yet another perverted something-or-other hidden by "code speech" references. Just hope the pizzagateposse doesn't decode any of them in this "recipe!"

Prissy's Pizza Dust
Recipe by: PRISSY68

"Zesty and highly-aromatic pizza seasoning that makes your house smell like an Italian pizza parlor! Sprinkle this over pizza or tops of stromboli the last 10 minutes of baking time."

1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Prep 5 m
Ready In 5 m

Stir the Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, poultry seasoning, cumin, and garlic powder together in a mixing bowl. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 months.

UPDATE

I'm not always up on the latest code speech, so I'm calling on Illuminati from all over the world to "clue me in" on what these obvious code words in the recipe above mean. Don't let lack of knowledge stop ya, copy, paste, and let me know what you know, guess, or can pull out of your butt!

Zesty =
Highly-Aromatic =
Pizza Parlor =
Stromboli =
Baking Time =
Italian Seasoning =
Poultry Seasoning =
Cumin =
Mixing Bowl =
Airtight Container =
Refrigerator =
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Zesty = Ranking given to those supermodels that rank above a 5 on the DK Scale.
Highly-Aromatic = Slang for chloroform used on supermodels during a DK date
Pizza Parlor = Coroner's lab, usually referred to when DK used too much chloroform and has to get rid of the supermodel's body
Stromboli = DK's undercover name when he is in Italy looking for Italian supermodels
Baking Time = Amount of time it takes to get the supermodel into the back seat of DK's car
Italian Seasoning = Chemical absorbent to get rid of tell-tale bodily fluids in the back seat
Poultry Seasoning = Chemical absorbent to get rid of bloodstains in the back seat
Cumin = What DK yells when he gets really excited in the back seat
Mixing Bowl = What DK calls a supermodel who had 30 lovers right before him
Airtight Container = What DK calls a supermodel who refuses to give in (usually the one who gets the chloroform)
Refrigerator = What DK calls a supermodel who is not impressed with his prowess (usually the one who gets the overdose of chloroform)
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Don't be silly. "Refrigerator" is Illuminati code for football great William Perry. And a "Stromboli" is that thing they use to fix the ice between hockey periods.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Don't be silly. "Refrigerator" is Illuminati code for football great William Perry. And a "Stromboli" is that thing they use to fix the ice between hockey periods.
And what do either of those have to do with Pizzagate?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Don't be silly. "Refrigerator" is Illuminati code for football great William Perry. And a "Stromboli" is that thing they use to fix the ice between hockey periods.
And what do either of those have to do with Pizzagate?
Libel laws and common sense prevent me from commenting on "The Fridge," but action "on the ice" was common at the Comet Ping Pong Pizza Parlor. They say there was nothing like watching an underage sex slave dressed in skimpy pads, skates, and a mask driving a Stromboli around iced-over ping pong tables while talking dirty about high sticking and "making the hat trick," although I can't for the life of me imagine why.

More to the point about what these have to do with the scandal, what do unsubstantiated rumors about my interactions with Super Models have to with it? My support staff certifies they are all above the age of consent, which I can't check myself because it eats up so much of our 17.4 second encounters. And, to be honest, demanding papers kinda spoils the mood. As it is, I have interns who check 'em at the door, get the release forms signed, load 'em onto the conveyor belt, and return their clothes afterwards. Oh yes, and a 3 person cleanup crew.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I dunno about no pizzadust, but I am on record as the long time Commissioner of Quatloos Hockey and if you wanna play on the Stromboli Zamboni ya gotta ask me first. I am often using it myself, after all.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I dunno about no pizzadust, but I am on record as the long time Commissioner of Quatloos Hockey and if you wanna play on the Stromboli Zamboni ya gotta ask me first. I am often using it myself, after all.
Gettin' a bit of the ol' ice resurfaced, eh? As they say in Canada, Que Macho!

I actually saw a real-live hockey game a week ago (Avalanche vs. Jets), for the first time in over 40 years. I was surprised at how fast they resurfaced the ice these days using 2 Zambonis (Zambonies? Zambonii?) and a much higher travel velocity. Also new was the presence of 10 "shovel girls" in skimpy outfits to help clean-up ice shavings during short breaks. Nothing like young flesh attached to two sharp steel blades to get certain members of the audience hooting. But the strangest thing was the "Jumbotron" screen over the ice. We were high-up in the nosebleed section so it was front and center, and the camera was on the other side from us, so the action would go "the other way" on the screen as compared to reality. Not only did this pull my eye away from the puck, it gave me this weird LSD flashback, and I caught myself almost screaming "Gimme an F!" before I realized where I was.

BTW, if it's "Jets," why isn't it "Avalanches?" Are we people "south of the border" not allowed to be pluralistic? And why is that Canadian flag being flown, er, draped on US soil? According to certain "law of the flag" fringe legal theories, this would make the Pepsi Center legal Canadian territory! No wonder they had duty-free maple syrup shops!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:
BTW, if it's "Jets," why isn't it "Avalanches?" Are we people "south of the border" not allowed to be pluralistic? And why is that Canadian flag being flown, er, draped on US soil? According to certain "law of the flag" fringe legal theories, this would make the Pepsi Center legal Canadian territory! No wonder they had duty-free maple syrup shops!
If I recall correctly, the conceit -- if I may call it that -- of having a singular team nickname began with the "Chicago Fire" of the late lamented World Football League (but the Fire was extinguished after one season).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Is Jazz singular or plural?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:
If I recall correctly, the conceit -- if I may call it that -- of having a singular team nickname began with the "Chicago Fire" of the late lamented World Football League (but the Fire was extinguished after one season).
Nah, not by a longshot...The Stanford "Stanford" (dumbest name for a really smart team award) predates that, and of course, Harvard Crimson, a team named after an obscure shade of red....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Nah, not by a longshot...The Stanford "Stanford" (dumbest name for a really smart team award) predates that, and of course, Harvard Crimson, a team named after an obscure shade of red....
Your example reminded me of the U of Alabama - The Crimson Tide, which is singular in the same way Avalanche is. Rather than an obscure shade of red, this one is a Toxic Algal Bloom which certainly sounds scarier, but not exactly in an "action" sort of way like the Tigers, Lions, or even Geoducks.

But back to Pizzagate - all NESARA News has had recently was the the one word "PIZZA GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!" as an intermediate headline in a raving, wandering post about the conspiracy that is the Oroville Dam. There have been a huge number of posts about this there, apparently there's a conspiracy to have the dam fail, kill millions, then impeach Trump over it ('cause one of the president's constitutional duties is the inspection of spillways). There's also their taste for "huge impending disaster" stories that include a good dose of silly. Here's examples in the one referenced above:

Monday, February 13, 2017
THE OROVILLE DAM REPORT RESULTED IN BACKLASH VIA ICANN - Jim Stone
Many people can still hit this site, and many people cannot. I am going to try to focus on Oroville because it is an imminent danger. There is a dam failure that shows on the $50 bill if you fold it right. This could be it, Oroville, being the tallest dam in the country could DEFINITELY BE IT.
HEADS UP: RABBIT HOLE SENT THE FOLLOWING, AND THE $50 DAM BREAK DOES INDEED LOOK A LOT LIKE OROVILLE! Look at the trees on the side, and compare it to Oroville!
This picture pretty much sums it up!
THIS IS NOT A FUTURE EVENT. THE FAILURE IS HAPPENING NOW. IF YOU LIVE DOWNSTREAM FROM THE OROVILLE DAM, BUG OUT NOW
Target stocks down $10 billion since bathroom policy!
OROVILLE DAM IMPENDING CATASTROPHE MAY BE GROUNDS TO IMPEACH TRUMP. NO DOUBT THE COMMUNISTS WHO CAUSED THIS ARE HOPING FOR THAT. THE TALLEST DAM IN AMERICA IS ABOUT TO FAIL, AND NO ONE IS DOING JACK.
This dam is 50 feet taller than the Hoover dam.
The communists in California's legislature set this disaster up and are ignoring it on purpose. WHY??!!??
THIS DAM IS DESIGNED TO HOLD 4.3 CUBIC KILOMETERS OF WATER, AND WILL BE HOLDING 4.8 CUBIC KILOMETERS, (THAT'S CUBIC KILOMETERS, NOT SQUARE KILOMETERS OF WATER WHEN IT OVERTOPS AND PROBABLY BREAKS. IT WAS PROBABLY SABOTAGED TO CAUSE THIS.
Robot storm on the horizon
PIZZA GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gun recommendations
A reader wanted that posted again. In short, here they are: If you have never shot a gun before, my recommended place to get started is with 1.Rifle: The semi automatic Marlin .22 long with tube feed. Those are spectacular for starting out, dirt cheap, accurate, trouble free and also lethal enough if it is all you have. And: Any inexpensive .380 hand gun that has a barrel longer than 3.5 inches. The large size will make it more effective, more accurate, and easier to shoot overall and they can be DIRT CHEAP, I am talking $100 or so and be perfectly fine. The .380 round, when in a large hand gun is super mild and won't intimidate a beginning shooter, yet is strong enough to be useful and the round is DIRT CHEAP.
So those are two super cheap perfectly usable guns that a beginner can start with, and get very proficient with, without breaking the bank, in addition to be truly useful. Under no circumstances should any beginner get a .22 hand gun or any rifle that can only handle .22 short, because those are USELESS. You might as well start out with something that will actually be powerful enough to be useful when it can be done just as easily and will be perceptibly the same when shooting.
Posted by Freewill at 8:00:00 PM

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That folded fifty looks like pretty solid evidence to me.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:That folded fifty looks like pretty solid evidence to me.
Nah, it reminds me of that ski jump in ABC's "Wide World Of Sports" where Jim McKay had the audacity to describe the situation of theskier who crashes as "the agony of defeat." Or was it "da feet?" Well, given the apparent condition of the skier his feet could have been in dire agony. And given those holes in the spillway, it would certainly explain why that skier couldn't land his jump.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:That folded fifty looks like pretty solid evidence to me.
Don't forget, it was a folded 20 that first broke the 9/11 story.

I wonder what happens when you fold the $5

OH MY GOD!!!! Pancakes!
"Follow the Money"
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

now I'm hungry
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I just tried folding an American five and got nothing like that. There's only one possible explanation. Mine must be counterfeit.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, the conspiracy gets darker when you fold a $1 bill:

Obviously there is a Portobello connection to Pizzagate.

And a ten dollar fold reveals the floodwaters coming over the dam:

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The pancake picture is an obvious phony, which didn't keep it from getting reported a hundred times. As for the 10, one comment on a site said it looked like a, well, let's just say the foliage was the public hair on some sort of flashing public building transformer girl. No doubt a government conspiracy.

Is the Oroville Dam disaster a FALSE FLAG to distract from imminent PizzaGate arrests?
submitted 2 days ago by The_Invincible_Moose

They want pizzagate arrests to have a high news profile. This would have prevented that from happening, being overshadowed by a "natural" disaster.

FartOnYou 2 days ago

Why would the dam stop pizzagate arrests? Also... there are no arrests to hide.

The_Invincible_Moose 2 days ago

Don't think stop. Think distract, minimize.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, February 20, 2017
John Podesta beating a little kid

John Podesta beating a little kid at a heavy breathing show

HOW can these demon crazed people be SO CRUEL, ESPECIALLY to those who do not have the size and strength to protect themselves and get away?

Published on Feb 17, 2017
Well we finally think we found some evidence it's going to put John podesta in jail forever the voice on his video sounds just like John podesta and a child even calls him John and then he tells them to call him Skippy and if you look it looks just like one of the shows and have you breathing that was at Comet Ping Pong pizza parlor

WHO WOULD HAVE EVER THOUGHT THAT SUCH ATROCITIES COULD AND WOULD BE OCCURRING DAY AND NIGHT IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP !

Posted by Olive Oyl at 1:56:00 PM

Heavy Breathing is a band. Apparently there was some video of them playing, maybe at the Pizza joint, maybe not, and after a few seconds there's dark images you can't make out, a kid crying and some distorted voices. Well, that kid COULD be crying 'cause he's being ABUSED; and one image COULD be the a kid in next to something like a the pole for a shower curtain, and people shower NAKED; and one distorted voice COULD be John PODESTA 'cause his voice sounds distorted all the time!!!! Wooooooo!!!!

As one person said, "This is Huge!!!" And another, "This makes PIzzaGate very real for the world to see." And yet another, "This is obviously a hoax put out there to make us look stupid."

Band "The Apes," with lead singer "Majestic Ape" (what were his parents thinking when they named him?). The rest of the band became the trio "Heavy Breathing," but for some reason this is the picture the conspiracy theorists put up, I suppose because the ski-mask looks creepy.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, March 15, 2017
PizzaGate Explodes

PizzaGate Explodes:
Anthony Weiner To Sink The Clintons!

Sunk by a wiener, er, Weiner!

Published on Mar 12, 2017

Why haven't any major arrests occurred yet in the ongoing PizzaGate investigation? Because Anthony Weiner has damning information that could be used to finally bring those responsible for these heinous crimes against children to justice. He is negotiating with authorities to testify against the Clintons, Jeffrey Epstein and other high level figures involved in exchange for the FBI dropping child pornography charges against him. New evidence will see the Clintons locked up for life! David Zublick brings you the horrible truth in this special report.

[Yep, you guessed it, a head-image "video" of David Zublick droning on and on about how Weiner MUST have something compromising on his labtop that the FBI MUST have found, so it's only a matter of time before he rolls on the Clintons and tells what he, as an insider, knows. Un huh.]

Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:37:00 AM

5 comments:

Anonymous March 15, 2017 at 10:07 AM
Well again I don't know where a lot of you get off with this crap. You are all very intent on pretending things that aren't there.
Your faith in leaders, is where most of you make your biggest mistake each time. They're not going to solve things for you. Trump from what we've seen isn't particularly good. This guy has jerked people around again and again on things like health care and the types of people he hires.
While he may be better than most of the trash that gets into office, that isn't truly saying much. He may have delivered on most of his promises but it only happened due to people lighting a fire under his hot seat, holding him accountable.
It's like my teacher says. People get the leaders they deserve to have, not the other way around. I don't think there's going to be much good to come out of Trump himself, but I do believe God is using him and others to reveal great abominations in the united states that have been hidden.
The biggest problem folks need to hone in on, is that this entire government: the whole system itself that is...is a corporate (fascist) fraud which has to burn down since there's nothing that can salvage it.
Even the very *best* leaders couldn't right this ship at all. This is what folks need to realize, the biggest thing that needs to happen is the phony debt has to be taken into bankruptcy court. This whole dam government has to be brought into bankruptcy court, with a full default on their debt, which as a result will close down hordes of useless agencies like the EPA, USDA, DoD and CIA overnight. Also the whole lot of them will be arrested too.
Whether there is real progress on that or not is what people ought to care about. Trump is perhaps one who can be goaded with the wrath of people to get the message and repudiate the debt...Bankruptcy proceedings is the ONLY thing that will save your the word is ***PHONY*** government!! Believe it!

Anonymous March 15, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Btw Trump has even commented before that he "doesn't want to waste his time on Clinton."
When the Clintons wind up in the slammer, it's going to only be because pissed off americans stood up who are tired of this charade. And no doubt that will apply to many topics.

Anonymous March 15, 2017 at 11:21 AM
there's NO way to put a patchwork on this pig....

Anonymous March 15, 2017 at 2:51 PM
They need to get the Bushs, Clintons, Obamas, Soros, et al off the face of the earth. And their buds in crime.
Obama Flees After Massive Drug Bust Aboard Lady Michelle Vessel In Caribbean -- [Sorcha Faal Link about, see its header below]
Obama Flees After Massive Drug Bust Aboard Lady Michelle Vessel In Caribbean

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

An intriguing Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that former President Barack Obama fled Washington D.C. this past Friday (10 March) traveling to New York City, Omaha (Nebraska), San Jose (California) and ending up in Hawaii—all occurring within 36 hours while he sought elite allies to defend him, and keeping him ahead of investigators from the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) of the US Department of the Treasury (DoT) seeking to interview him about one of the largest drug busts in American history occurring in the Caribbean aboard a fishing vessel named the Lady Michelle. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]
Anonymous March 15, 2017 at 2:53 PM
"At least 98% of your government is corrupt...and needs to be cleaned out..." Ramtha ( 1998 )

If memory serves, Ramtha was suggesting high colonics. He was/is a member of the 35,000 year old "no matter what the symptoms, enemas are the cure" school of medicine.

ImageImageImage
"Follow the Money"