Pizzagate

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Pizzagate

Post by Deep Knight »

As you know, the New World Order "hedges its bets" in case any of our horrendous plans are leaked. This Adrenochrome one, for example. Years ago we had "our people" in Hollywood (who isn't?) put out the movie "Monsters Inc." with the same plot line, scaring kids to extract "energy," that is to say, dangerous drugs. Now, when people like this find out the truth, we can reference the movie, and they'll seem craZy, with a capital Z.
In a land of monsters, James P. Sullivan is king. He and his coworker/ friend Mike Wazowski are two of many monsters that work for Monsters Inc. a utility company that generates power for a very paranoid and nervous city of monsters. This power, oddly enough, is generated from the screams of children, which is produced by scaring them in their sleep. One night, however, Sully uncovers a devious plot to rid Monster city of it's power problems, but in all the wrong ways. Together, ironically, Sully and Mike will fight to protect the innocence of the children they scare every night.
Just look at these guys and tell me they're not "one of us."

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From 2009. Say what you will about these @#$!s, they know how to recycle.
Does Adrenochrome exist?

Just listening to Fritz Springmeyer and he mentioned adrenochrome, the only other time I have come across it is the scene in Fear and loathing in Las Vegas in which he claims to have got it from a satanist. so I did a little search and about half the links were people saying it doesn't exist, the other half claim it does.

So.....I'm confused, does it exist? anyone here have first hand experience of it?
I've never heard of it "on the street" except for one person who told me she was offered some in Oakland, CA (might have been San Francisco?) She said it was the best drug she'd ever done.
thanks for the reply. interesting, it seems that it's an insider drug, not for the general public.
I researched this best I could, as you say FALILV, also Kubick knew, thats the drug Clockwork Orange is based on. I asked a Shrink recently about it, he was giving a truth juice lecture, he said he had a collegue who was knowlegable about it. Apparently it turns to a brown crystal when dried. The reason I researched this was trying to find circumstantial evidence in support of john Lear's claim of an agreement with the PTB and ET's. Obviously it cannot be proved outright but there is a lot of circumstantial evidence. For example How many people go missing each year in the UK? answer is 275,000 (source Home Office) , what's the connection between Catttle mutilation and Human Mutilation? Bovine Hemoglobin (cows blood) it has been used by the US Airforce as a product called Hemopure, doesnt have to be matched and lasts longer than Human blood, hemopure is marketed by BIOCORP, as a side note the Jehovas have just said that Hemopure is permissible, I would hazzard a guess that cows also produce Andrenocrome, they also have monoatomic atoms like Humans, in 1 human would not be a large ammount, times that by millions and a different story. So let nothing go to waste uh? So you have the drug of Choice for the Elite - Adrenochrome (probably more pure if extracted during Satanic / Peado rituals, free of adult poison such as Alcohol, Niccotein, caffein etc)- , the blood and organs that are removed and finally the monoatomic atoms, well that supposes they have the tech to break us down into atoms or to just extract the ones they want, which Inc Iridium, Plutonium, White Gold etc
Thanks for the info. so as far as I understand it is extracted from the adrenal gland? I wonder if it exists within the body all the time or if it is only produced upon death.

It's a difficult subject to find solid info on, I suppose the only way to find out more would be to talk to high level satanists.
The sick bastards, the ones literally terrifying children ( i can't imagine the fear) extract from the adrenal gland just prior to death - has to be exactly timed from what I could find out, but maybe as in other drugs, an inferior 'fix' may come from adult 'tainted' Humans or cattle (mutilations) and still be sought after by their minions, supposed to be an amazing high but think where it comes from - a kind of Vampirism?
yeah they are sick bastards, what those kids must go through from what I have been able to gather the blood drinking becomes addictive, presumably because of the drug.

They really are vampires in the truest sense of the word, addicted to blood. Some people think that the real reason Al Gore carries blood packs around is that he is addicted to adrenochrome/adrenalin.

The cattle mutilations I have heard of in the UFO/abduction context but I'm a bit hazy on the details, do you know if they have had organs removed?
I'm guessing that if organs are harvested during satanic ceremonies there would be a process for discreet disposal of the body, otherwise there would be too many reports to cover up. I'm no expert but I think those mutilations were something different.
No I'm not suggesting that was down to Satanists, not in the conventional sense, lets say something none Human, 10,000 cases of cattle mutilation in the US alone last year, I read FBI FOI docs re this from the 70's....
I've just watched this video made by phil schneider in 1995 where he says some aliens find us very tasty because we contain this substance , he says it's "like cocaine" to them it's in somewhere in the first 20mins of the video I think.
The thing about this adrenachrome, if it is just right, then then... well first of all it doesn't work on everyone. It works on certain people with a certain genetic make up. If ordinary people were to take it, the best they could expect in any positive sense would be heightened levels of left brain concentration to do well in accademic studies. So by intaking this stuff you could concentrate for prolonged periods and perform better.

For those of a particular genetic disposition, a feeling of great wellness. But here's another thing. If you've been taking it for a long time, you will drop dead of heart failure if you stop taking it.

So the reason for so many celebrity deaths recently could be because of an interuption in supply. A reduction in dosage could result in withdrawal symtoms such as Hilary laughing at the mention of many deaths, as she craves the next dose.

Don't forget, spinal fluid as a possible component of the serum. Also, Fox hunting - the wiping of the foxes blood on the skin. Remember also the story of the CIA agent who had to keep taking a substance in order to live, he described his as a red or orange fluid. Now think about Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. You wear the ring and it slows the aging process, makes one psychotic, addicted, subservient and insane at its loss. Lots of rings of different grades with the One Ring symbolising the ultimate serum. Just thoughts.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

My Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (FALILV) druggie story.

I had read this earlier while in college, the first half when it was in "Rolling Stone," and found it amusing. Anyway, also while in college, my girlfriend's sister left her boyfriend in a hip Colorado mountain town and went back to school in California. She was going to stop and see him on the way home (New York City) before Xmas, but a bad storm hit. She was unable to get into the nearest airport, and he couldn't get there (going to pick her up) either. She did call this airport from where she ended up (another 100 miles or so away), and left a message at the airline desk, but of course he didn't get it until he got through, which wasn't until the next day. Before the day of cell phones, how did we live? She got more and more frustrated, not hearing anything, and finally left a SCATHING message at his house with a roommate she didn't like (she always had a bit of a temper) and got on a flight to NYC.

Her boyfriend, who just had quite an experience himself hold up in a Jeep during a blizzard all night, had more of a sense of humor. He wrote her a letter, to her parents place, telling her what had happened. He made this humorous by adding bits and pieces of drug use "on the road" that happened in the first part of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. For example, things like, "We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.” Anyway, she had cooled off anyway, recognized the references, and forgave her guiltless boyfriend. All was right with the world, and she even visited him on the way back, but...

She left the letter at home, and her mother found it. And read it. And didn't understand the, um, references were references. The telephone wires heated up that night, and one of the people involved was my girlfriend. The girlfriend who said she loved me, but volunteered to have me write a letter explaining this all to her mother. You see, I was apparently the only boyfriend of any of her 4 daughters who she liked. This said less about me than the others, I think. Anyway, love will make you do the darnedest things, and I actually wrote this letter, kind of half literary review with quotes from the original, and the rest explaining how perfectly normal people could find this funny without being drug addicts. I mostly tried not to stick my foot in it.

I never heard back from her on this, but many years later at my old girlfriend's wedding, she, I and my wife talked about it and she laughed and laughed. I figure the letter had done its job. The sister in question? She broke up with the boyfriend, and the last time I saw her was on husband #5.
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I actually hypothesised something like this when I was a young lad. Masturbation felt really good. Would it be possible to extract some blood at the right time, and analyse it for whatever hormone or such that spread the good feeling through the entire body?
If the active agent could be identified, could it then be synthesised and sold as a feel good drug?
Not having more than an elemetary knowledge of bio-chemistry at the time, this remained just an idea.

Someone has taken a nasty version of my idea and turned it into this unpleasant fantasy.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Author Hunter S. Thompson mentions adrenochrome in his book Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. The adrenochrome scene also appears in the novel's film adaptation. In the DVD commentary, director Terry Gilliam admits that his and Thompson's portrayal is a fictional exaggeration. In fact, Gilliam insists that the drug is entirely fictional and seems unaware of the existence of a substance with even a similar name.

It is a real chemical, but its synthetic and not harvested from the pituitary gland, that story is total fiction and comes from the Fear and Loathing bit about it, which is quite funny, I remember reading it.

Chemistry
In vivo, adrenochrome is synthesized by the oxidation of epinephrine. In vitro, silver oxide (Ag2O) is used as an oxidizing agent. Its presence is detected in solution by a pink color. The color turns brown upon polymerization.

Its not even illegal to sell as a supplement, so they may carry it at GNC for all I know.

This entire post liberally steals from the Wiki, found here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

But, but, but... the evidence just keeps piling up!!!!!

Sunday, November 26, 2017
Hollywood Elites Use ‘Blood Of Babies’ To Get High

New post on Mission Galactic Freedom

Keanu Reeves: Hollywood Elites Use ‘Blood Of Babies’ To Get High
by galactichuman

There are some unknown Reports that Keanu Din say this... But i think otherwise...Since there is no Official statement ... It's an Expose, and he wont say this in open , otherwise he himself risk being executed , The Cabals also denied PEDOGATE inconvenient truth under the rug of denial and deception...Remember " The truth always sounds crazy to a preconditioned mind" Hollywood is hollyweird..But no matter what , I will go crazy..Just imagine this news coming out... The whole world will be Crying...Sad and disgusting....Shame-on-Humanity...

Don't Forget that Vampire-Therapy has been acknowledged by Main Stream Science and i did posted this in March Article below

VAMPIRE THERAPY
~ Galactic human ~

Hollywood elites use “the blood of babies to get high” according to Keanu Reeves, who warns that “these people believe the more innocent the child, and the more it suffered before it died, the better the high.“

“The revelations that are coming out of Hollywood now, I’m telling you, they are just the tip of the iceberg,” Keanu Reeves said in Milan, Italy, where he unveiled three motorbikes that he designed for a company that he co-founded in 2007.

Explaining that he is “building to a future” where he is “free from Hollywood’s shackles“, the John Wick star spoke with revulsion about “the place of the child in Hollywood“. “Children are revered, they are put on pedestals, but they are also tortured, raped, murdered, and consumed in various ways.

They are currency. And I’m sad to say this practice seems to be becoming more and more open in those circles in recent years.“ Keanu Reeves, whose younger sister suffered from leukemia, finds it “inconceivable” that anybody could “be so selfish as to destroy a young person’s life for your own personal pleasure.”

“But that is the sort of person running Hollywood,” said Reeves, who donated 70% of his earnings from the Matrix trilogy to hospitals treating children with cancer. “These people are sociopaths, pure and simple.”

The Blood Drinking Billionaires Club openly admits they want to harvest the blood of children to gain immortality.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 10:52:00 PM 0 comments

Um, how could anything named "The Blood Drinking Billionaires Club" NOT openly admit they want blood?
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink

I have no idea about highs from baby blood, apart from thinking it sounds unlikely, but I do have some input on total blood replacement as a cure for smoking.

I had a multiple heart bypass operation, having been a regular smoker for decades and during the operation not only was I the recipient of much blood, but all the blood was circulated and purified by outside machinery while my heart was out of action.
When I woke up and came off the life support, I found I had lost the desire to smoke.
I still had my tobacco and papers, but would just make a cigarette and put it away in the pouch, just as something to fiddle with.

I have no idea if total blood replacement as a cure for smoking has been tried medically but it seems it might be worth a try. If anyone is that keen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I have no idea about highs from baby blood, apart from thinking it sounds unlikely, but I do have some input on total blood replacement as a cure for smoking.
I have no idea if total blood replacement as a cure for smoking has been tried medically but it seems it might be worth a try. If anyone is that keen.
For years and years I heard the story about Keith Richards (looks just like Gregg, uncanny) getting a complete blood transfusion to either a) test that he was opiate-free to keep his butt out of jail in Toronto, or b) to escape his heroin addiction. Other rock stars or people in the business too. Here's what Snopes has to say:

Claim: Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards beat a heroin addiction by having his blood replaced at a Swiss medical clinic.

Origins: As the cliché goes, look up ‘debauchery’ in the dictionary, and you’ll find a picture of Keith Richards. Although many tales about the depravity of the Rolling Stones were deliberately concocted for publicity purposes (especially in the group’s early days), the extent of Keith Richards’ drug abuse over the last several decades would be hard to exaggerate: long periods of drug use and addiction, punctuated with occasional efforts at beating the drug habit. These efforts ranged from going cold turkey to submitting to conventional medical means of ending addiction to undergoing controversial “experimental” cures. Whatever the method, the results were generally the same: Richards would quit before the end of the program or lapse back into his familiar habits soon afterwards.

Although drugs have long been considered an indispensable part of the “rock ‘n’ roll lifestyle,” too much of a good thing can be detrimental, even to rock musicians. The Rolling Stones have been a top concert draw for thirty-five years and owe much of their popularity (not to mention their income) to their live shows. But the Rolling Stones are not the Rolling Stones without a functioning Keith Richards, and at times his overindulgences have put concert tours in jeopardy due to his inability to weather rigorous and demanding tour schedules. Such was the situation during the Stones’ 1973 European tour, when Richards needed to kick a heroin addiction quickly and underwent a treatment in Switzerland that lead to rumors he had undergone the human equivalent of an automotive oil change and beat his drug habit by having all his blood replaced. As Stones intimate Spanish Tony Sanchez later described the process in his tell-all book about the band:
In the midst of this chaos it was time for the Stones to finalize plans for their seven-week tour of Britain and Europe. Keith knew that he was in no condition to go on the road, but there was no time for a cure. Withdrawing would have meant being laid up for weeks — and that was out of the question.

Marshall Chess, however, had a solution. “There’s a doctor from Florida who can get you off dope in a few days by changing your blood,” he told Keith. “He did it for me in Mexico a while back, and it worked perfectly.”

The Florida doctor would carry out the blood change for Keith in a villa called Le Pec Varp, in Villars-sur-Ollon, Switzerland. Keith would fly directly to Switzerland after the Stones’ concert in Birmingham on September 19. He would then be cured in time to play with the Stones again in Berne, Switzerland, on September 26. Marshall was going to Switzerland with Keith to have his blood changed at the same time.
Sanchez went on to describe exactly how much Richards paid the Florida doctor, where he stayed during the treatment process, and what his hotel room cost. Sanchez’s accuracy leaves something to be desired, however — although Richards admitted the bare facts of Sanchez’s book were true, of the details he said, “I couldn’t plow through it all because my eyes were watering from laughter.” And the truth in this case follows that pattern: the basic facts are true, but the details have been embellished just a bit.

Richards biographer Victor Bockris described the actual treatment process:
The treatment involved a hemodialysis process in which the patient’s blood was passed through a pump, where it was separated from sterile dialysis fluid by a semipermeable membrane. This allowed any toxic substances that had built up in the bloodstream, which would normally have been secreted by the kidneys, to diffuse out of the blood into the dialysis fluid.
(According to Bockris, this treatment took place between the Rolling Stones’ 23 September 1973 concert in Innsbruck, Austria, and their show in Berne, Switzerland three days later.

This coincides with his statement that “Richards was frightened by the process because it required being put to sleep for three days,” but according to a Rolling Stones tour chronology, the group also performed in Berne on 25 September, which wouldn’t have allowed for alleged “three days” of sleep the cure required. Another passage in Sanchez’s book, probably inaccurate, quotes Richards as saying the process took only forty-eight hours, but also mentions that he “spent the rest of the week just resting and building up” his strength. Obviously Richards couldn’t have taken off “the rest of the week” to recuperate and still have performed in a show that took place two days after the treatment began.)

Bockris also claims that when Richards was having trouble obtaining a visa for the Rolling Stones’ 1975 tour of the United States, Walter Annenberg, the U.S. ambassador to Britain, “helped arrange for Keith to get a visa so long as the U.S. embassy doctor in London could certify that there were no drugs in his bloodstream.” So, once again Richards supposedly made the trip to Switzerland to have his blood purified in order to pass the requisite medical certification.

Keith Richards himself later explained how the rumor about his “blood change” treatment began:
Someone asked me how I cleaned up, so I told them I went to Switzerland and had my blood completely changed. I was just fooling around. I opened my jacket and said, ‘How do you like my blood change?’ That’s all it was, a joke. I was fucking sick of answering that question. So I gave them a story.
Of course, Richards doesn’t exactly declare in the above statement that he really went to Switzerland; he merely claims that he told people he went to Switzerland. So, did Richards have his blood changed, did he have it filtered, or is the whole thing a bit of lurid fiction? The “blood change” claim is almost certainly untrue, because Richards himself says he made up the story, no real evidence supports it, and such a procedure is medically questionable in terms of both safety and effectiveness. He probably did undergo some type of treatment involving blood filtering, however.

True or not, the story’s ubiquity is no mystery. What’s more extravagant and outrageous than a jaded rock star who has achieved international fame and has earned all money he could possibly need, yet chooses to spend his days in a drugged stupor? A rock star who kicks the habit not by sweating it out cold turkey or by spending several weeks in a substance abuse program to kick both the physical habit and his psychological dependency on drugs, but by jetting off to Europe to swap his “dirty” blood for some fresh, clean stuff and be on his (temporarily drug-free) way in a couple of days.

Although Tony Sanchez may have made up or embellished many of his tales about his days with the Rolling Stones, he hit the nail on the head with an expression of outrage that neatly summarizes the essence of public’s fascination with this legend:
I couldn’t help wondering where all this blood was coming from or resenting the decadence of debauched millionaires regaining their health, vampirelike, from the fresh, clean blood of innocents.
Last updated: 16 May 2007
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As for getting "high" on adrenochrome, I read the results of a 2009 private test online, where someone familiar with pharmaceuticals personally tried what he was told were active doses, administered in the 3 different ways that were supposed to make it work. There were noticeable effects, but according to him, nothing you could call "getting high." The FDA agrees, even though a lot of these sites say things like "it's a Class I controlled substance!" (or Class IV, not remembering which one is "higher"). Heck, even the Canadians can figure this out.

http://isomerdesign.com/Cdsa/HC/StatusD ... -01-24.pdf
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Boy, are we behind the curve on this! I need to get out more! From 4 months ago.

Adrenochrome - THe Darkest Drug of Them All! (Pizzagate)
This is related to Pizza/Pedogate because the video discusses how the children are tortured and frightened during the rituals, so the body releases adrenaline into the blood where it is harvested, then they drink it to get high and sell it as a drug. (Happy, Millennial_Falcon?)

The Clintons are discussed after the 17:15 mark. [YouTube link snipped]
Great Post. This is hard to watch but necessary. The movie with Johnny Depp is called Fear and Loathing based on Hunter Thompson who was involved in the Franklin Cover-up. (And) thanks for adding that. Did not want to mention Pineal Glands and how that is what they are after to consume as well. Your post explains it.
makes you really rethink Hunter S. Thompson, who wrote Fear and Loathing In Los Vegas. Maybe he was a child pedophilia filmmaker as some have mentioned. What a creep. Shame, I used to like his writing and discovered the film they made and this scene really bothered me(as I knew about trauma torture and adrenochrome).
Also, the fact that his name is HUNTER and he talked about hunting people on David Letterman makes me believe that he was born into one of these generational families that's discussed in the video of this thread.
I heard that he was suicided because he did infiltrate a big peado gang and was going to tell all about them. There were a few posts on reddit and other sites about this a few years ago.
How the hell do they keep all this sick horrible shit from getting out ?
What I have come to realize is that they really are not hiding anything. They are so arrogant they want to display their power so they show us the truth but they do it cryptically and with plausable deniability. The Movie Fear and Loathing was done with an air of buffoonery that made you laugh at the very dark issue because you assume it was a joke....the Adrenochrome and the raping the young girl.....they had it all.
I harvest it from hitchikers

want some?
Paul Bonacci, the "main witness" in the "Franklin Coverup Scandal" made a lot of unfounded claims, including that he was forced to participate in a pornographic snuff film that was directed by Hunter S. Thompson. What the news at the time said about this "scandal." Even though these are crazy people and I shouldn't have to do this, I would like to make sure the accusations of this sort are not left hanging.

Lurid reports of child sex abuse, drug trafficking, pornography and political intrigue that have held Omaha enthralled for nearly two years were a ''carefully crafted hoax,'' a county grand jury in Nebraska has concluded.
The report this week said the hoax, involving allegations against some of Omaha's more prominent citizens, was ''scripted by a person or persons with considerable knowledge of the people and institutions of Omaha.''

The grand jury did not identify those suspected of engineering the hoax. But it did indict two witnesses who it said had given perjured accounts in the tangled case, involving a failed credit union formed to help the poor that was headed by a nationally prominent Republican.
The grand jury quoted Shakespeare's King Henry IV: ''Rumor is a pipe, blown by surmises, jealousies, conjectures and of so easy and so plain a stop that the blunt monster with uncounted heads, the still discordant wavering multitudes, can play upon it.''
The two witnesses who were charged with perjury were a young man and a young woman who had said they were victims of abuse when they were teen-agers. They were indicted after two other witnesses, who had supported their accounts, recanted. The two who were indicted are now serving jail terms for unrelated offenses. They were identified as Alisha Owen, 21 years old, and Paul A. Bonacci, 22.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You gotta watch out when you create some fictional drug story out of thin air.

The standard story goes like this. It might even be true.

“Far away and unbeknownst to him, Country Joe McDonald and his buds had stumbled upon a large fake banana from a storage area of floats (like for a parade) and drove around the Haight-Ashbury neighborhood with it, just as a way to get attention for their upcoming concert. McDonald was seized by the inspiration to tell the more gullible hippies that you could get high by smoking banana peels through his bullhorn. By sheer chance, Donovan released Mellow Yellow two weeks later and the myth spread fast.”

Others claim to have started this rumor too, or give a different source.

These were all no doubt inspired by the similarity in shape between a banana and a cigar (or a cigar you sat on), and perhaps that the word "banana" has inherent mirth. And of course, the song Mellow Yellow contains this:

Electrical banana
Is gonna be a sudden craze
Electrical banana
Is bound to be the very next phase

A nonsense song, but also inspired by a visit to an Amsterdam sex shop where he saw a bright yellow vibrator, and jokingly he or someone called it an "electric banana."

I have a friend in Germany who lives in the former "eastern zone" and grew up there. She remembers getting one banana a year, around Christmas, and it was a big deal. She has two sons and a daughter, and the 10 year old son likes to sing a song he learned in school about bananas (Bananen, Banane singular "auf Deutsch") and it always makes her happy to hear. Because now she can have bananas at her house every day. Not to get sentimental, but we should all be thankful for the things we have.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza!

Blood thieves and longevity

I often talk about the Satanic elite and child sacrifice and blood taking.
In case you don’t know, here’s the science:

[Ah, science! Just a note to tell you I'm going to edit this for length and boredom and to make it seem crazy when it's actually quite sane.]

“The key to youth appears to be in the blood plasma – the liquid part of blood. Several studies have found that injecting plasma from young mice into old mice can help rejuvenate the brain and other organs, including the liver, heart, and muscle.

Could blood plasma from young people have the same benefits? To find out, Minami and her colleagues took blood samples from 18-year-olds, and injected them into 12-month-old mice. ... The treated mice’s performance was compared to young, 3-month-old mice, as well as old mice who had not received injections.
Now you know why the Queen Mother hit 104, why Prince Philip (96) and the Queen (90) still jog around, why so many other rulers of this reality live so long and keep working. Kissinger (93), Mugabe (92), Bush (92), Carter (92), Nathaniel Rothschild (80, a puppy!) and it goes on. Check out Wiki for any name you can think of…….

[Yeah! That vampire-like Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of "That Place" is ancient, kept alive by young blood and maple syrup injections!]

And why do the monsters crave the eating of the terrified sacrificed child’s heart?

From Wiki:

“Several small-scale studies ... megadoses of vitamin C and niacin could cure schizophrenia by reducing brain adrenochrome.[5][6] However, these hypotheses have never been scientifically accepted.

[No, the last sentence of this paragraph is, "...scientifically accepted; adrenochrome is not currently believed to have any psychedelic properties.[7]" Probably just an oversight.]
These are some of the secrets that substantiate the power cult. A long and healthy life, healthy body and mind, these are riches indeed and much to be craved. In his 70’s, Berlusconi slept with eight women in one night…..Bill Clinton loves that Lolita Express, aged 70…..

Add it up.
Quest to prolong human life indefinitely obsesses the rich and powerful. ... Elizabeth Bathory, a 16th-century Transylvanian countess dubbed Lady Dracula, made an even more drastic attempt to conquer death, by bathing in the blood of young girls. One infamous scientist, meanwhile, would inject himself with a concoction that contained dog semen, testicles and blood. At least he didn’t have to drink it, unlike those Jamaicans who followed their country’s secret recipe for longevity – tortoise scrotum soup.
It’s easy to laugh at these rich techie types ...
“Most do not know that as RHO-Neg individuals, they are tracked throughout their whole lives by world-wide governmental agencies interested in understanding the genesis of this group, and for other more complex societal purposes. (follow this line of thought in the new material to be posted as a continuation of Journey to the Absolute Elsewhere)

“Here are a few tidbits about this blood thing. In ALL blood groups there exists a common microbe that in essence is THE LIFE FORCE ITSELF. During experiments that our team conducted we heated the blood to 700 degrees F and also put it in Liquid Nitrogen. This microbe which is visible only with a highly modified dark field microscope that was custom built for us was STILL ALIVE. We have also tested this on ´mummy dust´. This microbe is STILL alive after 5000 years plus when the mummy dust is placed in a ph perfect solution the same as the “live blood”, it returns back to ´life´.”

And then we have the satanic vampire cult blood drinkers who seem to be convinced the “life is in the blood.”

If this is not making sense to you, i suggest the following movie, Legend of the 8 Samarai, as they swim in a pool of human blood.

PIZZAGATE JUST GOT EVEN DARKER THAN ‘EYES WIDE SHUT’

You may have noticed with advent of television, a dominant theme was Dracula and blood drinking. They are telling you they like blood. The royal families are related to count Dracula. Romanian tourist board to use alleged links between British royalty and DRACULA to boost UK visitor numbers.
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink

No chance then that old people simply make it through healthy living and good medical care, then?
My parner's father is 94. He is suspiciously fit and able, so although I have seen no sign of Vampirism in the last 30 years, you can't be too careful. Next time he comes round I will be serving loads of garlic bread in a silver dish.
The puzzling thing is that he has no connection to any global power elite that I know of.
Siegfried Shrink

As an ardent fan of moans and runover cat music I was sadly disappointed to hear routine US pop stuff. Maybe the undubbed version is more striking.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Moved from being an "Update" to it's own post with a plot synopsis. Just so you don't think Senor Shrink is one of those time traveling types here to soul scalp us (I'm not sure exactly what this is, but it doesn't sound good).
Some Wise Guy wrote:“Here are a few tidbits about this blood thing. In ALL blood groups there exists a common microbe that in essence is THE LIFE FORCE ITSELF. During experiments that our team conducted we heated the blood to 700 degrees F and also put it in Liquid Nitrogen. This microbe which is visible only with a highly modified dark field microscope that was custom built for us was STILL ALIVE. We have also tested this on ´mummy dust´. This microbe is STILL alive after 5000 years plus when the mummy dust is placed in a ph perfect solution the same as the “live blood”, it returns back to ´life´.”

And then we have the satanic vampire cult blood drinkers who seem to be convinced the “life is in the blood.”

If this is not making sense to you, i suggest the following movie, Legend of the 8 Samarai, as they swim in a pool of human blood.
The movie, "Legend of the 8 Samurai" holds the key, and the trailer is only 2:11 long. And just so I don't make any enemies, I'll warn you all. It's not gory or scary or anything, it's not even the video itself but the music. Some people think that "music is the universal language," but they're idiots. Anyone not raised in this foreign culture may find this strange combination of moans and "the sound of a cat getting run over" not only "not music," but offensive. So there you are, don't say I didn't warn you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbhbhqOCS8o

SATOMI HAKKEN-DEN (LEGEND OF THE EIGHT SAMURAI)

Eight Samurai opens with true horror: the opening theme music is some of the worst American 80's pop I've ever had the misfortune to hear. I'd always assumed that this and the equally awful ballad that comes later in the film were tacked on by the American distributors. Much to my surprise, I discovered that the Japanese version is also infested with these same bad pop tunes.

After the credits, we find ourselves outside the gloomy Hikita Castle, where a huge and bloody battle has just been fought. The evil Lady Tamazusa and her son, Lord Motofuji, leaders of the Hikita clan, have defeated the rival Satomi clan and executed its leaders. The victory is particularly sweet for the pair, since they'd been killed -- that's right, killed -- by Satomi warriors a hundred years before, and have been thirsty for revenge ever since. A century ago, Tamazusa had been burned alive in her castle; Motofuji had escaped, but had been horribly disfigured by the fire. Tamazusa has now returned as a sort of Japanese vampire, while Motofuji requires the skin of innocent victims to restore his horribly burned flesh.

As Tamazusa surveys the carnage in the combined gloom of nightfall, ominous storm clouds and the smoke of battle, she stops to cackle with glee over the severed heads of her enemies. But then she counts the heads, and her mood changes: one head, the most important one, is missing! Somehow, Shizu-hime (that is, "Princess Shizu") has managed to escape. This is particularly distressing to Tamazusa, since a mysterious prophecy hints that Shizu is the one person who can bring about the downfall of the undead Hikita clan.

You see where this is going, don't you?

Of course you do, but remember: we have another two hours and five minutes before the foregone conclusion arrives. So hang in there. It's going to be a rough trip in places, and it will be made even rougher by the background music. Most of it's not as bad as the opening power ballad (though the "Love Theme from Legend of the Eight Samurai", which gets vomited up by the soundtrack towards the end of the movie and over the final credits, is nearly as awful). Still, the music is out of place and painfully uninteresting. There's a chord called the "diminished" chord; it's made up of two or more minor thirds piled on top of each other, and it's used sometimes to create tension because it sounds incomplete and ambiguous. The tension dissolves in tedium, though, when the diminished chord is all you hear, over and over again... and that's what we get to accompany many of the scenes between Tamazusa and Motofuji.

The dreadful music distracts us from some astonishingly colorful visuals in these scenes. Tamazusa's lair, deep underground in a hidden cavern, looks like something from Mario Bava's worst Technicolor nightmare. It's got green-glowing walls, scores of guards in crimson armor, sacrificial altars with the requisite torture tools, and a huge, black, bloodthirsty statue of Mitama, the Spirit of Evil. The Mitama idol is buried up to its forehead in rock, and behind it, embedded in the castle wall like a ghastly tapestry, are hundreds of twisted corpses. It's against this backdrop that we eventually learn the true, sickening relationship between Tamazusa and her son -- a very close family, the Hikitas. It just wouldn't be a Fukasaku movie without a moment like this, calculated to be mildly unsettling to the mainstream audience of the day... though frankly, it's hard to beat the scene in Samurai Reincarnation in which the sexually-ambiguous Christian samurai zombie villain begins to seduce his young acolyte while convincing him to rape his girlfriend on her father's grave.

(pause)

They just don't make 'em like this any more, do they?

In the meantime, the Princess Shizu is fleeing for her life with her two surviving servants. We're given to understand that the young Princess is quite the little spitfire, aching for a chance to take up a sword and avenge her family (though in the event, she never really gets the chance to do anything, except be menaced by the Bad Guys and get rescued by the Good Guys). Shizu refuses to eat the meat her manservant has cooked for her, because she can't tell what it is (and the girl will get no sympathy from anyone who's ever eaten lunch in a public elementary school). When her servant tells her -- it's snake, caught at no small risk to himself so that she might eat and stay strong -- she forces herself to choke it down.

The plan is that Shizu should try to make it to the castle of her uncle in Musashi, where she would raise an army to come back and drive out the Hikitas. To help them evade capture, the Princess is dressed as a young peasant boy; apparently,there weren't enough peasant clothes to go around, as Shizu's one surviving lady-in-waiting is still dressed in royal robes. The refugees are crossing open terrain in moderately good light3 when -- surprise! -- a band of Hikita riders catch sight of them. The old man throws the Princess into a ditch so she won't be seen, while the lady-in-waiting runs on ahead as a sort of decoy. The riders slay the old man and capture the fake Princess, but the real Shizu-hime manages to escape unnoticed.

Back at the Hikita Headquarters, Tamazusa and Motofuji prepare to carve up the girl they think is the Princess. The girl's death will serve three purposes: to stave off the prophecy, to feed the Evil Spirit with royal blood, and to repair the last bit of Motofuji's disfigured face. However, just as Motofuji goes to work with his ginsu knives, the statue of the Evil Spirit starts hollering "TREYF!" and making vast, godly gagging noises. Obviously the girl on the slab is no true Princess. Tamazusa immediately begins chanting her deepest apologies to the Powers of Darkness; and boy, is Motofuji's face red (except, of course, for the bits that are all black and gangrenous... but you get the idea)!
Dôsetsu then tells Shizu-hime the tragic history of her ancestors, and why he, Daikaku and the six other fighters he's looking for (the hakken-shi, or Eight Dog Warriors) are her only hope. He illustrates the story with a scroll, on which the significant events have been painted. The illustrations act like a medieval Japanese version of the freeze-frame montage of the French New Wave... a technique that Fukasaku used in his yakuza films, but which also pops up a little incongruously in Samurai Reincarnation.

The Satomi story goes something like this (deep breath):

When the Satomi clan's Lord Yoshizane defeated Lord Sadakane and burned Hikita Castle, Lady Tamazusa placed a curse on the Satomi clan. Years later, in a desperate battle with Lord Anzai, Yoshizane cynically promised his dog Yatsufume the hand of his daughter Fuse in marriage if he would bring back the head of his enemy. When the dog promptly brought back the head of Anzai, Yoshizane was forced to live up to his promise. The dog took his bride off to a distant land, where she played her flute for him (Dôsetsu even gives Shizu-hime the actual flute!) and bore him half-man half-dog children. But Yoshizane was so appalled at the idea of his grandchildren barking at the postman and peeing on the tatami that he sent his warriors to kill the dog. Fuse ran to defend her canine husband and was shot dead, but as she died, eight glowing orbs (originally eight beads from a Buddhist rosary, one for each of the Eight Tenets of bushido) sprang from her body; and with her dying breath, Fuse proclaimed that these eight stones would become incarnated as eight warriors, who would some day save the Satomi line from extinction. In the meantime, Jessica has started sleeping with Paolo, who is secretly engaged to Brionna even though he is unaware that she is really the long-lost daughter of Don Alfonso who was stolen by the Old Gypsy Woman in revenge for the death of Leandro in a duel with Eldanir the warrior, who brought the magic sword Sildenafil to the very halls of the evil Grokknarr, but who was turned at the last moment into yesterday's newspaper by Yllomer, god of warm-water laundry, for yodelling in his sleep. Got all that? There'll be a quiz.
Suspecting nothing, Shizu-hime goes off for a quick bath (Fuakasaku has an uncanny knack for knowing when to leaven the action scenes with the occasional naked chick -- again, cf. Samurai Reincarnation). As she's soaking, nude and vulnerable, she sees Tamazusa creeping through the bushes. Shizu-hime jumps from her bath in terror, but when her protectors rush out to help her, they're stopped by Mama Daikaku. Except it's not Mama Daikaku -- hers was the eyeless body Shinbei stumbled over a few scenes ago. It's really a Hikita demon in the old woman's shape. To everyone's horror, especially Daikaku's, she insists she must eat Shizu's eyes. Then the "old woman" rips off her face and turns into a gigantic centipede.

From naked chicks to flying swordsmen and giant rubber monsters. Now this is cinema!

And now it's an all-out battle, as the four reluctant allies take on Tamazusa's monster. The animated centipede is a close kin to every rubber-suit-and-piano-wire monster Japan is famous for, though you don't always get to see a big rubber beastie going hand-to-hand with a band of fearless samurai. Once again, just when all seems lost for our heros, the power of the crystals comes to the rescue and destroys the centipede-demon. The crystals also take a horrific toll on Tamazusa, who has been waiting on the sidelines. Faced with the combined mystical might of four crystals, she temporarily reverts to her true form as a withered corpse-woman, and staggers back to Hikita Castle.

Fortunately for Tamazusa, she has a handy pool of blood to immerse herself in, so she may restore her youth and beauty. Once again, we interrupt our story for the requisite naked chick; but -- since this is the Ultimate Evil Woman -- we get to see a heck of a lot more of her. There is no plot so diffuse, nor character development so weak that it can not be redeemed by a naked chick dribbling handfuls of blood down her body... that's what I always say.

With Tamazusa on the retreat for the moment, and half the Dog Samurai assembled, things appear to be going fairly well for Shizu-hime. This is the cue for Shinbei to re-enter the picture. It just so happens that Shizu, walking with the others back through the woods, steps into his Princess-trap, and it also just so happens that Shinbei is able to abduct the girl before her mighty heros can do anything to stop him. This bodes ill for the hakken-shi being able to defeat the Forces of Evil, when they can't even protect the Princess from the Forces of Barely Competent.

We follow Shinbei and the Princess through the inevitable "cute abduction" sequence, in which we're supposed to accept Stockholm Syndrome as shorthand for "falling in love".

Shinbei takes Shizu-hime back to his village... except that the village isn't there any more. Tamazusa's riders have learned that the Princess passed through the village un challenged, and have taken their bloody revenge. The huts have all been burned to the ground, and all the villagers have been slaughtered... except for two small children, who are left wandering in the ruin. As Shinbei and Shizu look on in horror, more Hikita warriors ride after the children. Though Shinbei makes a half-hearted attempt to save them at the last minute -- good going, -- the children are butchered.

General rule of thumb for a Fukasaku movie: Kinji spares nobody on principle.
The only real problem with the big battle scene is that our courageous Princess has absolutely nothing to do. For half the battle, she's tied to a table; for the rest, she hovers on the sidelines, stepping out from time to time to parry a single blow, or to trip and need saving. Early in the film, we were given the impression that this girl was a real fighter, but when the action really starts she reverts to nearly-helpless-eye-candy mode.

Which brings us, eventually, to the epilogue.

The character of the film absolutely demands a happy ending, uncharacteristic though this may be for a Fukasaku film. Here we're given a send-off that not only manages to turn Bakin's Confucianist moral completely upside-down, it also represents something of a slap in the face to Bakin. At the urging of seven ghostly voices, Shizu and Shinbei both abandon their respective duties and run off together. That's right: Shizu-hime, who had the chance to be a strong female ruler (a rarity in her era), gives up her position to follow her Man. "Bushido, shmooshido," calls the disembodied voice of Dôsetsu, "we went through all that honor-and-loyalty crap, and look where it got us! Feh! You two have Romantic Love, and that's all that's really important... so go on, get outta here, ya crazy kids!" And so our two lovers ride off into the sunset, off to make their own way, living off love alone...

...in feudal Japan.

One can only hope it will work out better for them than it did for Bakin himself.

From http://www.braineater.com/satomi.html

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: Just to prove that the world is stranger than something else, I just discovered I own this DVD! I looked it up, just to see... and found it in the Sonny Chiba - Martial Arts Collectors Edition. Something about this was familiar, so I looked in our "rarely used" DVD section and found it! It was given as a gift to my wife by someone who she was doing business with 17 years ago... I know this because a sticky note is still attached to the box. Inside are plastic boxes, both still wrapped and never opened. Hot damn!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

But for connoisseurs of bad movies, the name brought back memories of some of truly astonishing examples of crap cinema.
Wil Laughlin, who wrote the quote above at the beginning of his review of "The Legend of the 8 Samurai" at the link at the bottom of the previous post is a literary genius and great reviewer, so I will not try and repeat that here. But I can comment on the question, "After watching this movie, do you have any greater insight into the kind of mind that would use it as an example of demonic blood-drinking behavior?"

Blood is "used" only a couple of times in the movie, in the first instance the blood of 6 of 7 of the slaughtered members of the Princesses' family are used to "feed" a stone demon, and they need #7, don't cha know. But, they capture the wrong girl, whose blood doesn't work. Still, before she's sliced and diced, the bad guy tells her: "You are so frightened. That is good. You know I always cherish white flesh that is tinged with terror." What more proof of the adrenochrome conspiracy do you need?

Then there's the blood spa experience thing, described in the last post. The demon-lady suddenly ages when she's exposed to the princess holding 4 marbles, and runs back home like a little baby to totally submerge herself in a large pool of blood located in the basement. Gotta get me one of those. She comes out normal again, naked from behind, and with her hair done up. Amazing stuff for aging skin, that blood, best thing since botox.

But this is far from the most powerful magic in the picture. First there's the princess' flute. Powerful ju-ju, even in hands other than the princess', and the only non-western music in the film. She also has a bow and arrow, which glow and don't have to be shot to kill demons, you can just touch them with it. And finally there are these 8 marbles, each of the good guys have one from some dead princess who married a dog. Don't ask. Each has a virtue inscribed on them (Filial Piety, Sibling Harmony, Dedication, Trustworthiness, Propriety, Sacrifice, Honor, and Sense of Shame - does anyone know anything about this last one? Never heard of it.), but I couldn't read any of the characters and can't say what was what. They glow, they're powerful, and getting them together makes them more powerful. If I was a Satanic Pizza Cult, I would drop the blood and go for either the flute or the marbles immediately! If someone out there would pass this message along, I would appreciate it.

The best thing about the movie are the cheap monsters and special effects. Almost makes it worth recommending, but then again all of these are quite short. If you want to watch this for Sonny Chiba, his role is also limited (as I am told it is in this entire collection). The worst part? Hands down the music. Between two 80's "power ballads" (the "love theme" is the one you hear in the trailer), there is the worst sort of early 80's synthesizer garbage imaginable. The sound itself is annoying (a chorus theater-organ sound, think the non-Queen stuff in Flash Gordon) and there are syntho drums with the ultra-hollow-fakey tom-tom sound. And the musician likes diminished chords way too much (think old soap operas). Ouch!

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

In my latest adventure, I have coined the initials DHGJ for the “drug” adrenochrome, made famous in recent Pizzagate lore. Spelled out “Dhoogz” and pronounced like a drawn-out “douche” that’s a bit slurred at the beginning and ends “zha.” Think of a ultra-laid-back California surfer-accent, “Do some dhoogz, dude.” It can also be a verb, like, we’re dhoogzing, man. DHGJ stands for Dead Hitchhiker Gland Juice.

I don’t usually mess with people, but I think that in the spirit of smoking bananas, and Hunter S. Thompson, we should let the Pizzagate crazies have an insight into the world of dhoogzers. The next time they mention adrenochrome, we should clue them in. For example:

Hi. I’m a drug abuser, and about a year ago I first tried what they say is the strongest drug on the street. I’m talking about Dhoogz, DHGJ, a bright yellow powder that’s so strong just a speck will blast you into outer space. It makes you feel like God and Thor and Superman all together, giving you a sensation of flying and being one with the universe. You can also get incredibly violent and have seizures, but that doesn’t happen much at first. Once I found a steady source, I discovered I couldn’t leave it alone. That was until yesterday, when a friend told me where it came from. Dead children they had tortured because the drug is created by fear! This wasn’t just a rumor, his cleaning lady actually saw it being made with her own eyes! And she said it was in the basement of a pizza place! I looked this up on the internet, and found your forum.

I don’t know if I can go cold turkey, I’m starting to get the cold sweats, and more than once picked up the phone to call my D-Man to 3D some Dhoogz. When I think of all the tortured children who have died for my habit, I want to quit, but the Dhoogz-monkey on my back is too strong and I know sooner or later I’m going to be Dhoogzing once again. But I wanted to let all of you know what is really happening so you can stop it before it’s too late for others.

Or, using a different tact:

If you like powerful drugs, you should really try what you call Adrenochrome but on the street is known as Dhoogz. You can find it in any big city, but if you’re in the country talk to a Satanists and I’m sure they can hook you up with a source. It’s the most powerful drug I’ve ever done, making Ice and Crystal Meth look like soda pop. Sure, they say a few children have gotten hurt making it, but believe me, the stuff is so strong and good it’s worth it!

Dhoogz is “dweazed,” which should NEVER be defined as to a specific method. All they need to know is that it’s imbibed like no other drug, and if you told it might get others in trouble because it’s so obvious and unique. If someone wants to try some, their supplier will tell them how to use it etc. Some other user slang:

Dhoogzing lingo:

Dhoogz - DHGJ
Dweeze – the method of using DHGJ
Dhoogzing – to use DHGJ
Do the Dhoogz – to use DHGJ
Dhoogzer or Dhoogzie – DHGJ abuser
Dhoogz Bunny – A woman who will do anything for her next dose of DHGJ
Dhoogz Douche - A person who would lie to or cheat you for his/her next dose of DHGJ
D. Jones – To intensely desire a dose of DHGJ
Dhoogz Out or D. Out – To overdose on DHGJ
D. Man – DHGJ supplier, typically a Satanist
3D (Demonic Dhoogz Drop) – to hook up with a DHGJ supplier
Dhoogz Bag or Chipper – An insulated container dealers and addicts use to store their DHGJ, typically a wide-mouthed Thermos bottle filled with chips of dry ice, because freezing is the only way to keep its potency for more than a few hours

Have fun, but also be safe!
"Follow the Money"