Pizzagate

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Pizzagate

Post by Deep Knight »

NESARA News had been lousy with articles on "Pizzagate," a fake news story that I didn't mention here because it was linked to a candidate in the election. However, things have gotten serious.
Washington gunman motivated by fake news 'Pizzagate' conspiracy

Washington restaurant Comet Ping Pong was target of fake news reports it was operating a child abuse ring led by Hillary Clinton and an aide
The suspect entered the restaurant and pointed a gun at a restaurant employee, who fled and notified authorities, police said. The man then discharged the weapon inside the restaurant. There were no injuries.
They said the suspect during an interview with investigators revealed that he came to the establishment to “self-investigate” Pizzagate, the police statement said. Pizzagate is a baseless conspiracy, which falsely claims Clinton and her campaign chief John Podesta were running a child sex ring from the restaurant’s backrooms.
The attack on Comet was considered an example of how fake news reports that proliferated during the election year impacted people’s lives.
NESARA News had 16 recent posts on this "story," including the one by model citizen Freewill below. What's not to like, I'm sure the guys there LOVE pizza, and the "gate" PROVES it was a conspiracy.

Saturday, December 3, 2016
Guest Column: Taking Down The Pedophiles
Thanks for the suggestion slaveman

By R.A. Davis

The very fact that we’re learning about Pizzagate indicates they’re being exposed. Given the nature and extent of this curse, it will be a slow process. Central is the fact that taking these people down is synonymous with destroying the entire corrupt Western political, corporate and financial power structure. But it will succeed.

It began to unravel for these sick networks, starting in Norway, where it’s hinted that the network is global and involves people in high places. Understatement of the decade. Another major ring was busted in Canada around the same time.

Years ago when I first got online I started reading about it. I mentioned my findings to a friend–a local cop. He told me that in police academy a guest came to speak about pedophilia. The man told the trainees to be very careful and meticulous when prosecuting these cases, because the presiding judge might be another pedophile himself.

Former PA Attorney General Kathleen Kane just began a 23-month sentence on bizarre charges. Kane had poked her nose into Penn State’s Sandusky pedophile case.

They protect their own, you see.

I know why JonBenet Ramsey was killed. And no, it was nobody in her family. I know why Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died, with a pillow over his head, and no subsequent autopsy was performed. I merely collect data. The information is out there, for anybody who has the stomach for it. Run a search for “The Franklin Coverup,” a documentary the Discovery Channel chose, at the last minute, not to air. It’s on the WWW, if you know where to look.

More often than not, the FBI, the courts, are useless. Because when you join the Club, and participate, you’re videotaped. They have something on you. And that’s your ticket to the House, the Senate, the Governor’s Mansion, the White House, an Anchor slot on the Nightly News, and, of course, the Federal Bench. You rarely rise to these heights unless they have something on you.
Gonna pour me a drink now.

–R.A. Davis

Posted by Freewill at 8:36:00 PM

Are the folks at NESARA News holding themselves accountable for the results of their "reporting?" In a posting this morning:

I smell a left wing rat behind this! The way the article is written is to take a stab at alternative media. The description of the gun (an assault rifle,) and the description of "Police initially said Welch's motive was unclear but many quickly speculated it was related to the pizza-gate election conspiracy. Following Welch's arrest, police described pizza-gate as a 'fictitious online conspiracy theory'." seem too direct to alternative media. I bet this guy was hired to do this. Probably a patsy for a drill. Fits to well with previous narratives of similar false flag operations.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Pizzagate

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"False flag" seems to be the conspiraloons' currently fashionable way of "going nuclear". Got not a shred of evidence that there is an evil conspiracy at work regarding [insert your favorite current event here]? Claim that it's a "false flag secret operation", and your premise is immunized against all attack (i.e., the conspiracy is so vast and so evil that only a few true patriots are occasionally able to uncover the truth, which is then brutally suppressed).

Or something like that.... :shrug:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Neuralizers actually exist:

The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It began to unravel for these sick networks, starting in Norway, where it’s hinted that the network is global and involves people in high places. Understatement of the decade. Another major ring was busted in Canada around the same time.
Straight-up bullshit. We have too much political protection from corrupt judges and politicians to be "busted".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

I don't know, Peadophiles, secret meeting rooms, internet rumors, citizen journalists/activists. Just substitute religion for politics, and isn't it Hampstead all over? I don't see Neelu, Sabine, and the rest of the UK crew, am I missing their mention?? Is there a connection??
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

A few of the Dinar sites have also accepted Pizzagate as fact.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Apparently so does at least one Trump nominee. I won't post a link (political) but a few of you can probably guess which one.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

But, but, but - there's proof! Just look at the pedophilia on the Comet PIng Pong menu (don't be fooled by the silly argument that this is crossed ping-pong paddles - how stupid do they think we are?).

And of course the Satanic symbols on their sign. What other explanation is there for a place named after a celestial object?

The same symbols are referenced in this well-known Satanic prayer!

Hey, diddle, diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon;
The little dog laughed
To see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Chilling!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:Straight-up bullshit. We have too much political protection from corrupt judges and politicians to be "busted".
Yes, you Canadian Illuminati are well-known for your taking advantage of your "banana republic" government. I remember a story about one of our agents making a judge "an offer he can't refuse," where it was just like that scene in The Godfather except it was with a chainsawed prize-winning sugar maple instead of a horse's head. But waking up with sweet sap all over the sheets got the intended results.

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Ok DK, this is getting serious. Shut the F*** up! Who the F**** do you think is funding your sick obsessive indulgences in super models and STD treatments? The American Illuminati had been blown to hell by bigmouthed blowhards like you and is just a fiscal disaster while tiny, sleepy, inconsequential Canada carries the entire workload. Who could suspect Canada of any evil intent with an apparently dimwitted national leader like this?

But this is what he's like at home relaxing (he's on the right prepping for his boxing match);

So do you want those super models and DK adventures to continue? Then shut up. Unless, of course, you want us to inform Velma of your nocturnal activities. Why pay for a top notch assassin when we have one already on staff who, with the right motivation, will do the job for free?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And here all this time I thought that was a photo of DK and Velma (Velma being on the right) dancing to Professor Tom Lehrer's "The Masochism Tango."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now you know DK has two left feet, they screwed up the original parts order and never got it corrected.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

rogfulton wrote:Apparently so does at least one Trump nominee. I won't post a link (political) but a few of you can probably guess which one.
Damn the Times, same name but wrong generation.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:Ok DK, this is getting serious. Shut the F*** up! Who the F**** do you think is funding your sick obsessive indulgences in super models and STD treatments? Last time I checked, the US Department of Health and Human Services. The American Illuminati had been blown to hell by bigmouthed blowhards like you and is just a fiscal disaster while tiny, sleepy, inconsequential Canada carries the entire workload. Yes, we get to loaf while you toil. And you think that means we're stupid? Who could suspect Canada of any evil intent with an apparently dimwitted national leader like this? You're correct, a strong leader should never allow himself to be seen bare chested.

So do you want those super models and DK adventures to continue? As long are there are loyal, patriotic Americans willing to unselfishly sacrifice for the betterment of mankind, they'll need people like me to take care of that problem. That's the great thing about evil secret societies, job security. Then shut up. Unless, of course, you want us to inform Velma of your nocturnal activities. Why pay for a top notch assassin when we have one already on staff who, with the right motivation, will do the job for free? Velma (or is it Velna or Velda? I get so confused) and I have a bond of evil that binds us like something that's bound really, really well. And, of course, as long as I'm alive she gets to be on my medical insurance at work. If you think she would give that up because of indiscretions with a mere million or so supermodels, you don't know what healthcare costs are like "south of the border."
The Observer wrote:And here all this time I thought that was a photo of DK and Velma (Velma being on the right) dancing to Professor Tom Lehrer's "The Masochism Tango."
notorial dissent wrote:Now you know DK has two left feet, they screwed up the original parts order and never got it corrected.
I am actually quite well known for my dancing, some say I was the inspiration for the movie "Saturday Night Fever." You should see me do the disco merengue (not to be confused with the "disco meringue," a confection made of whipped egg whites, sugar, and mirrored balls).
Esquire wrote:America Was Always a Nation of Conspiracy Theorists. Now, They're Simply More Dangerous.
Lessons from Pizzagate.
By Charles P. Pierce
Dec 5, 2016

The Three Great Premises of Idiot America: Any theory is valid if it sells books, soaks up ratings, or otherwise moves units; anything can be true if someone says it loudly enough, and fact is that which enough people believe. Truth is determined by how fervently they believe it.

—Some Random Libtard With A Book Deal, 2006.

In 1983, allegations of child sexual abuse were raised against the employees of the McMartin Preschool in Manhattan Beach, California. They were originally raised by a schizophrenic, alcoholic woman who also accused someone of raping her dog, and eventually killed herself. By the time the case finally ended, in a 1989 mistrial of the one remaining defendant, Ray Buckey, it had cost the taxpayers of California $15 million. Buckey had been in jail without bail for five years. His mother, grandmother, and sister, also defendants in the original indictments, were acquitted in the first trial, or had the charges against them dismissed. Nevertheless, they had their lives disrupted beyond measure.

The prime engines behind the case were quack psychology at the service of public hysteria and a revenue-hungry media. Children were testifying to all manner of fantastical tales: several said they'd seen animal sacrifices on the altar of a church; several talked about being flown to Palm Springs in a plane with no windows; some of them said they were forced to exhume corpses from the graves of various cemeteries and watch as the McMartin staff hacked up the bodies with knives. No corroborating evidence for these flights of dark fancy ever was produced, but it made great TV.

And then there were the tunnels. From the Frontline archives:

The children also described bizarre satanic rituals in which the McMartins mutilated animals in hidden underground tunnels beneath the school.

And to think, all of this happened years before Al Gore invented the Internet.

However, if you do a Google search right now for "McMartin preschool tunnels," you will be inundated with "studies" and "reports" that "prove" the tunnels did exist, and that the lurid fictions prompted out of the children by ambitious social workers were therefore true. Nothing dies on the Internet, not even the most arrant lunacy.

This all came to mind when I was reading The Washington Post's account of the gentleman who showed up at a Washington D.C. pizza-and-fun palace over the weekend with his trusty shootin 'arn, pointed it at one employee, and then apparently got off one round before he was taken away by police.(Brief historical diversion: the gentleman was white, so he was not shot dead on the spot. We continue.) It seems he was one of those citizen investigators that we've heard so much about.

Matt Carr, the owner of the Little Red Fox market and coffee shop, said his business started getting threats last weekend. They got 30 to 40 calls before they stopped answering calls from blocked numbers, he said. "One person said he wanted to line us up in front of a firing squad," said Carr, who spent more than an hour in lockdown with his employees Sunday.The threats were all tied to the Comet Ping Pong accusations online, he said. "There's some old painted-over symbol on the marquee that they claim is an international symbol of pedophilia and that there are underground tunnels…"

Tunnels, again. Maybe they lead all the way across the country to Manhattan Beach. Someone should put that on Internet so we can all find out what's what and make ourselves more stupid in the process.

As has been made clear in a number of places, Comet Ping Pong is the central establishment in a bizarre rightwing conspiracy saga in which it is alleged that—and it's hard even to type this without a desperate thirst for liquid Thorazine—elements of the Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign, up to and including chairman John Podesta, were running a child sex-slave operation out of the back of the restaurant and, apparently, out of the secret tunnels beneath. This is generally attributed to the hacked e-mails provided to the gullible by WikiLeaks and hashtagged into eternity by enthusiasts. Disruption! Thanks, Julian.

As a result, There have been threats against the owner of the place, his employees and, most recently, against the Post reporters who covered the incident over the weekend. There have been threats against neighboring businesses. Suddenly, a quiet patch of gentrification in the nation's capital is Ground Zero for the perfervid conservative imagination. It's Terri Schiavo's room at Woodside Hospice. It's the last exit off the NAFTA superhighway. It's where Hillary Clinton shot Vince Foster, hiding his body behind the pizza ovens until it could be relocated to Fort Marcy Park.
Read the rest (IMHO it's quite good but has more political references) at http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/ne ... cy-theory/
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Re: Testimony and "evidence" a year or two before Al Gore invented the Internet -- the Salem witch trials.

Also, Tail Gunner Joe's hearings.

As some great sage once said (sort of) "It is never unsafe to bet on the gullibility of people."
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The "Franklin Cover-Up", which was mentioned up thread, is basically the same "major politicians running child sex ring" story. It allegedly involved Republican leaders (including George H.W. Bush) in the late 1980s in Omaha, Nebraska. There was never anything to it, beyond a Republican rising star/crooked Savings & Loan manager with a propensity for spending the proceeds on (adult) male prostitutes. But people continue to believe it to this day, and there are websites outlining the alleged evidence in detail.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The local conspiracy-friendly talk radio station, KHNC "The Lion" still frequently advertises a book called "The Franklin Cover-Up" which as the ad says, "Documents a U.S. child sex abuse and pedophilia ring whose involvement leads to the highest levels of government!" I looked it up, and it was published 24 years ago. Must have bought a truckload and are still trying to make their money back. They also broadcast Alex Jones, who says pizzagate is another conspiracy by the people who are "puttin' chemicals in the water that turn the friggin' frogs gay." He continues:
I don't see how you see anything else watching this...That's what all the old legends tell us about evil people, is that they go after our children. And every elite in history, once it became corrupt, set up a priesthood that sacrificed children to dark gods, and that is still going on today.
Proof if ya ask me.

"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I have a copy of Pierce's book, "Idiot America"; and I believe that, either in the book or elsewhere, he also renders the Second Great Premise of Idiot America as "anything can be true if someone says it on television" or "anything can be true if someone says it on the Internet."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Isn't eating pizza with a knife and fork there real Pizzagte?

http://www.newsweek.com/john-kasich-piz ... sio-448338

https://www.google.com/amp/www.msnbc.co ... tmobile-us

http://nation.time.com/2014/01/10/de-bl ... k-scandal/

Etc, etc, etc. Pizza eating, too political?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I know it sounds like I'm making this up, but they say the whole thing started with some idiot searching the wikileaks e-mails for the following "code words"

... internet sleuths have discovered evidence of pedophile “code words” being used in emails ...

“hotdog” = boy
“pizza” = girl
“cheese” = little girl
“pasta” = little boy
“ice cream” = male prostitute
“walnut” = person of colour
“map” = semen
“sauce” = orgy

For anyone who hasn’t been paying attention, the elite are heavily into pedophilia and satanism because these are ways for them to (1) prove they are sociopathic enough to be trusted with great crimes, and (2) prove that they can trust each other, despite being sociopaths. They all have the dirt on each other. (4) Satanic ritual abuse is used to create controllable split personalities, like in the Manchurian Candidate. (5) Lucius needs his Loosh.

Lucius needs his Loosh? And whatever happened to #3? Perhaps another conspiracy? Whatever the case, someone out there has a sick mind and WAY too much time on their hands. And speaking of that, what's new at NESARA News?

Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Pedophelia and its evil grip on all major governments

SATANIC PEDOPHILE CABAL'S IRON GRIP OF EVIL
When top USG officials are completely compromised and wholeheartedly committed to serving evil, it becomes hard for We The People to take back our Republic

Right now it’s a sad fact that there is a worldwide Satanic Pedophile Cabal that has infiltrated and hijacked America and runs the 'US Government' and most of its major institutions.
If you are not initiated into this Satanic Pedophile Cabal (SPC) and are thus not a part of it, the higher you are in rank in any USG, Intel or Corporate position, the less the Satanic Pedophile Cabal (SPC) will allow you to disclose any of their evil secrets that you discover.
The reason for this is obvious. More status, higher position, a larger audience with the public, the greater the potential impact of any disclosure and the more likely the leaker will be believed.
And we now know for certain that this Satanic Pedophile Cabal (SPC) has set up a network of practicing pedophiles that kidnap and traffick in children and infants to pedophile and, torture and murder, sometimes cannibalizing them. Pedophilia, often combined with Satanic human sacrifice rituals as one becomes initiated to the highest levels is the main control mechanism of the Satanic Pedophile Cabal SPC (aka the Rothschild Khazarian Mafia “RKM”, the Babylonian Talmudic Black Magic practitioners, or the “Synagogue of Satan”).
One part of this bifurcated investment house serves as a big SPC proprietary slush fund to finance ISIS and other terrorists mercenaries, which are deeply psychotronically, psi-chotronically, and biochemically mind-kontrolled (this part has been funding the purchase of America-supplied oil tanker trucks for ISIS to transport stolen Iraqi and Syrian crude oil, and to provide weapons for ISIS).
Any USG official who would participate in pedophilia, satanic child sacrifice and other occult rituals that are imaginably evil and anti-human can be expected to start and run these massive foreign wars like Korea, Vietnam, and all the Mideast Gulf wars to make massive profit for the SPC families, and never experience any guilt or hesitancy at all.
All recent presidents have been members of the SPC, all of them.
It is now known for certain that these SPC Cutout Doofuses serve the dark side and unimaginable evil, have lost their souls, are deeply addicted to sexual perversions, most frequently pedophilia and often illegal drugs and alcohol, too, for those in the highest positions of the USG and society, also addicted to occult rituals based on child rape, mental and physical torture, vivisection and cannibalism of their child victims.
In order to become initiated into the highest levels of the SPC, one must enter into a blood contract with satan, that is, sell their very soul to him and receive incredible riches, power and status. Those at the highest levels of the SPC allegedly also receive a spirit guide as a special consigliore which appears to them after they engage in the most unimaginably evil pedophilic child sacrifice satanic rituals.
It is very difficult for most Americans to fathom the indisputable facts

Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:46:00 AM
"Follow the Money"