Civil War in America

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Civil War in America

Post by Deep Knight »

I was going to put this into fake news, but it's much less that than the ravings of some unbalanced individual who would have written it with the US Government as the boogie man a couple months ago, but has substituted the State of California today.

Saturday, February 11, 2017
THE CIVIL WAR HAS BEGUN AMERICA

Following are reports from one of our readers regarding the violence against whites in California by Mexicans, LaRaza and even 'law enforcement' .............

THE CIVIL WAR HAS BEGUN AMERICA
Dear Friends! Please, watch videos and look at the photos below.... This is Absolutely True that White People are under a severe attack in California!

Trump Prepares 30 Million Man Army After California-China Plot To Destroy America Exposed

[Link to an article by "Sorcha Faal." BTW, the US Census Bureau estimates in 2015 there were 34 million US males between ages 20 and 35 https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tab ... l?src=bkmk ]

Please watch a short video below "California-China Plot To Destroy America Exposed" ...
I do not know about this plot, but this is Absolutely True that White People are under a severe attack in California.
Why did not the US Military Intel check what is going on in Santa Clara County of California--the heart of Silicon Valley?

All of the Social Security Agencies hijacked by the Mexicans?

Satanist Pedophile XXXXX was nominated in 2014 as the Head of Santa Clara Social Services Agency. Since 2014 he and the Mexicans, who lead now almost all of the SS Agencies and SS administration's branches of this country, discriminate horribly against white people, denying simple welfare, which is only $150... This never has happened before Satanist XXXXX was brought by Khazarian mafia to this county. Wild attacks and crimes are happening since then against the white people in this county.

[Links removed]

Look at 1:07 of this video how these so-called Syrian Refugees and Mexican Gansters of Nortenos are attacking two young girls.
Two of them look like those ISIS bandits whom mafia brought from Syria to Jan Jose, Los Gatos and Oakland…

Yesterday, this organised crime syndicate sent a Black man (looks like those Black Panteras' criminals) to Starbucks at Almaden Expressway and Cherry Avenue, San Jose. They were vandalizing and deleting my emails and documents. This black man, who was sitting next to me, called some one stating, "We Need to take her down. Look what emails she is sending." His phone conversation could be checked easily.

One week ago on Monday at the same Starbucks at Almaden Expressway and Cherry Avenue, San Jose, Fusion Centers sent a black man who attacked me with DE weapons when I was leaving this Starbucks. He injured my left kidney.

[DE - "Directed Energy." Conspiracy theorists believe there have been incredible breakthroughs in this technology which are being kept secret.]

The Fusion Centers and corrupt police leaders, who are tied with Drug Cartels, are sending Mexican gangsters of Mexican Drug Gang Nortenos, Black racists and those Syrian 'refuges' whom they brought to the three cities of Northern California to attack white people on a regular basis.

Please, check the video tape of a Mental Facility of Valley Medical Centers from November 22- to November 23. You will see that they are torturing only white people… I will submit more detailed information about this later.

The article below is actual and truthful…

California and the End of White America

[Raving "article" about politics removed. Mostly links, but they must have been good, they were all repeated twice]

2016-06-06_16-41-07
The fact that we have a militarized police state force as an occupying standing army in this country is hard to deny. It’s to the point that 11-year-old boys are “copblocking” to warn citizens of costly speed traps, as state troopers are essentially chilling like alligators on side roads waiting to pounce on drivers and steal their wealth for the state the way any other highway robbers would. “Protecting and serving” doesn’t really enter into it, unless by “protecting and serving” one is referring to the interests of the Stat

Americans are being beaten and intimidated simply for expressing their political beliefs while the system, which we all know can be brutal when it wants to, just stands by and allows it happen without even pretending to justify itself. Not that we want more police state, but when it’s already there and blatantly ignores its own job on even the most basic level, it’s pretty obvious what’s really going on here.

Piper writes for The Daily Sheeple. There’s a lot of B.S. out there. Someone has to write about it.

What begins in California spreads throughout the nation. Get prepared America.
Posted by Olive Oyl at 1:03:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Civil War in America

Post by Deep Knight »

"Article" by "Sorcha Faal" (David Booth) referenced above. This long series of made-up "news" has the distinction of being among the most unbalanced on the internet.

Friday, February 10, 2017
California-China Plot To Destroy America

Trump Prepares 30 Million Man Army After California-China Plot To Destroy America Exposed

February 9, 2017

Another stunning Security Council (SC) report on the escalating war between “Shadow Government” globalists and Freemason leader President Donald Trump circulating in the Kremlin today states that President Putin’s fearful order for the Federation military to be prepared to “launch attacks at any minute”, and his further ordering the rapid redeployment of strategic long range nuclear bombers was due to Minister of Defense Sergei Shoigu being told by his South Korean and Japanese counterparts that US Secretary of Defense General James “Mad Dog Warrior Monk” Mattis (who had just visited these Asian nations) had revealed to them that a massive plot had been discovered where China would conduct a massive Pearl Harbor type attack on the United States and then shortly afterwards begin an occupation in defense of the “new nation” of California.

According to this report, Security Council analysts have previously determined that the Freemason forces being led by President Trump are intent on uniting the United States with Russia in order to destroy China so they can reestablish a “new world order” and, exactly as they had done during their last “emergence” in the late 17th and early 18th centuries, when they destroyed the power of European monarchies and the Catholic Church through both the American and French revolutions.

With China having wiped out about a quarter of its world’s largest foreign-currency stockpile over the past 18 months in order to keep its currency stable, and that Trump is now using to drive a wedge between the Russians and Chinese.

Beijing, in their knowing of Trump’s coming victory in the 8 November US presidential election and in seeking to halt Freemason forces from reaching their objective, began the takeover of the top 6 major Hollywood studios.

China’s strategic initiative in taking over these Hollywood studios was to form an alliance with the radical leftists controlling this powerful industry and who have now announced that they are forming an alliance to destroy Freemason leader President Trump, and who have already begun marshalling their forces to ferment chaos and rebellion throughout the United States.

Most critical to note of this China-Hollywood alliance are that many numbers of American radical-leftist actors, actresses, singing artists, directors, producers, etc. are now being employed as couriers shuttling messages between Beijing and their Democratic Party communistic allies through at least 13 corporations owned by Wang Jianlin, China's richest man, and in order to escape “normal/common” US military electronic detection measures.

Also to note are intercepted encrypted communications between the Independent Republic of California Embassy in Moscow and Beijing showing that hundreds of top Chinese military and political “subversive operatives” have begun mass purchases of homes and buildings in Seattle, Washington in order to further their occupation efforts of Western America once war begins.

As the Federal Security Service (FSB) had previously reported (December, 2016) of their estimation that Hillary Clinton would become the governor of California in 2018, with succession of this State from the United States occurring in 2019, Freemason forces under the command of President Trump are moving against his “Shadow Government” enemies faster than anyone anticipated, thus making this timeline appear to be much closer.

In their support of the analysis that this timeline has shrunk, Security Council analysts explain is evident in many radical communistic revolutionary examples now occurring in America that include: California now pushing for their schools to mandate lessons teaching students about Russia’s “hacking” of the 2016 presidential election, University of California Professor Darrell Hamamoto trumpeting how the UC Berkeley riots are part of the radical leftist plan to destroy freedom of speech, and the Pope Francis Vatican led faction of the “Shadow Government” having Dr. David Parry, of their “satanic” Jesuit Saint Joseph’s University, now shockingly telling students that they “don’t have to open their hearts” to white Trump supporters—thus making it is right to kill them all.

Don’t ‘open your heart to white people,' white prof tells class

As to how these Vatican “Shadow Government” globalist elites have been able to subvert and corrupt the minds of their various nation’s young citizens, further details are revealed in many shocking examples including in Berlin where it was found that nearly all of these leftist radicals were unemployed and living at home with their parents, and even more shockingly in America where new evidenced has emerged showing that over 25% of the students entering into university are immediately diagnosed with mental illness for having any anti-leftist views and then given powerful mind drugs.

Among the perpetrators destroying the minds of these millions of American university students is the feared “Shadow Government” University of California political operative David Brock [and homosexual “boy love” advocate embroiled in the “Pizzagate” scandal] who was just given full control of Democratic Party and whose staggering plan to destroy Freemason leader President Trump that was just secretly revealed (Democracy Matters: Strategic Plan for Action) outlines initial measures to challenge [in leftist-leaning US Federal Courts] every thing Trump does, conspires with Google and Facebook to shut down and destroy all conservative media sources, and that then plans for the violent destruction of America through mass street riots and chaos.

To the success of David Brock’s “Strategic Plan for Action” against Freemason leader President Trump is undeniable as one radical leftist US Federal Court is blocking Trump’s trying to keep Islamic radicals out of America, and another is, likewise, blocking his actions to eliminate hundreds-of-thousands of federal regulations.

With the needless federal regulations, Freemason leader President Trump is trying to eliminate costing the America taxpayers a staggering $1.9 trillion a year, and new reports showing that 36,007 criminal aliens were released by the Obama regime from custody in 2013 alone — 1,000 of whom had already been convicted of new crimes as of June 2015, including 121 murders one need only wonder when Trump’s patience will run out.

And when it does Minister of Defense Shoigu, in his relating to President Putin his conversations with his South Korean and Japanese counterparts, states that US Defense Secretary General Mattis revealed that Freemason leader President Trump was in the initial stages of preparing to unleash upon all of his Vatican “Shadow Government” Radical Leftist enemies the most fearsome force in the world today — The United States Militia.

Known to but a handful of military experts, Freemason leader President Trump has the power to invoke at any time he so chooses the Militia Act of 1903 and that, upon his doing so, every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45 years of age in America will become part of what is known as the Unorganized Militia under his direct and sole command, and that will include the estimated 55 million of these people who are already heavily armed with 265 million guns and includes 16 million hunters who will covert to guerilla fighters, along with 21.8 million veterans of the US armed forces who overwhelmingly support Trump.

Not being understood by nearly all of these radical leftist and globalist elite enemies of Trump, who constantly compare him Nazi Germany’s Adolph Hitler, yet are still unable to comprehend the staggering military power within his grasp is that the only historical counterpart that he can be compared to is Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte who, as a “secret” Freemason, not only participated as one of the masterminds of the French Revolution but was also able to mobilize one of the largest armies ever known—an historical fact not known in America today but, most assuredly, remembered in the Italian village of Vagli Sotto whose present day inhabitants in this region of Tuscany still remember when Bonaparte led a French division south to invade their region and occupy Tuscany and the Papal States, and explains why today they are erecting a giant marble statute to honour Freemason leader President Trump in their hoping to be spared from his wrath.

In concluding their report, Security Council analysts note that it’s important to remember that these Freemasons are never subtle when it comes to their cryptic warnings either and who, in 2014, warned these “pampered monsters” in their “high satanic citadel” of New York City of what was soon to come by flooding this city with advertisement posters just simply saying: “The French Aristocracy Never Saw it Coming Either”, and with Freemason leader President Trump able to reach within minutes 87 million of his most loyal supporters, the “cannon fodder” masses of these leftist global elites won’t know what hit them but that cannot be said of their so called radical leaders who are building and fleeing to their bunkers as fast as they can.

From our 21 January report that we believe is worth your remembering:

[Special Message from Sister Saoirse: Though age has dimmed my eyesight, it has not affected my mind, and as a young 18-year-old year novice in 1936, I remember well my distributing our Sorcha Faal pamphlets in my small German village of Remagen warning of the strange and satanic rituals being performed by many of our military and political leaders. No one would believe such outlandish things as they were impossible to imagine, just like this report is, and the others below are, too. So please let me advise you that just because a thing is too astonishing to believe, it does not make it untrue. My country learned this lesson much too late. Yours doesn’t have to.]

[Critical Notice: Recent reports are showing that the satanic Nazi occult rituals referenced by Sister Saoirse in her 21 January message have now been revived within the German military forces.]

Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:21:00 AM

14 comments:

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 1:00 AM
Homosexual zionist loser David Brock can scream whatever the hell he wants until he's blue in the face, he's angered me for the last time.
I will take down David Brock entirely who is heavily involved in Pizzagate before he ever succeeds in taking over California....
He is a loser and a degenerate!
The Department of Education is about to be abolished, and then all banks will be forced onto the Taylor Rule. No self-admitted Gay Pizzagate pedophile like Brock is going to change that!

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 1:30 AM
Suddenly Sorcha Faal has been putting out reports daily. Clearly too many very serious events are now in motion.

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 1:46 PM
Back it up, your statement that is.

jay w February 10, 2017 at 3:56 PM
the only credible thing I have read from these comments , is how truly lost in a make believe world these anonymous posters are !
Learn something before commenting my Grandfather used to say ....

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 8:51 AM
Wow What a Load Of Crap! Good God These Folks are So far out There they Are in Their Own Solar System , Great Fiction Reading Though LOL

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 1:48 PM
In support of your comment what are your empirical facts?

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 9:18 AM
If this is true, trump should take away the 79% FEDERAL FUNDING, California get 79% of the federal funding and the rest of the states get the other 21%. less taxes we have to pay

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 10:08 AM
I have a hard time believing that Trump is trying to destroy this country- Where does this mis-info come from? Let me guess.......

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 10:48 AM
Sorcha Faal is a well known CIA disinfo propagfandist. This is all cabal bs. Where are the Pizzagate arrests Fulford said would happen this week? That was from another cabal shill.

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 1:59 PM
How do you know that Sorcha Faal specializes in putting out CIA disinformation? Why not contact Brian at XXXXX

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 5:18 PM
Several years ago the reports were traced back to a particular person with the CIA by people who knew how to do these things. It may not be the same person at the CIA now, but I bet anything the agency as the source has not changed. I don't have that info at my fingertips now and really don't care if you don't believe it. However, the content of the posts should be self evident, just as over the years, Fulford', Heneghan's, etc posts have proven themselves all wrong. Read and research all these old posts, and their lack of 'truth' becomes obvious. Unfortunately, most people just remember the latest sensationalized post and don't take all of them into account to see the overall picture.

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 11:35 PM
Anon 5:18 PM - so why is it that more and more alternative media sources are reporting the publications of this source? And why is it that generally within 2 to 6 weeks what was reported turns up in mainstream media reports as being TRUE? Including confirmation from intel sources? Think what you want, but as a many year investigator and alternative reporter, this source is as reliable as any other source these days We don't give much credence to Fulford any more even though some of his info is on target, but when he went on 'vacation' several months ago and returned, he has not exhibited the same writing style since, making him questionable for having been put down and/or clones made for him or being MKUltra'd. Info leaks from different sources reported that Fulford's pregnant wife was murdered - and possibly Fulford. Condemn 'Faal' if you must, but it may come back to bite you at some point!!!!!

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 12:33 PM
Come on Sessions! Let's Go! Now! NYPD-Go! Start nailing these sick twisted,politicians, and anyone that smacks of this horrific crime. Before people start taking care of it on their own. Which they should anyway. Call your reps office, see if they've been picked up yet.

Anonymous February 10, 2017 at 1:17 PM
I JUST DON'T KNOW !! IT'S ALL VERY INVOLVED AND ENTWINED WITH MANY OCTOPUS TYPE TENDRILS IN MANY DIRECTIONS.. AND ALL OF THEM LEAD TO " PURE GREED AND POWER " CHINA MAY ALSO BE A BIT MIFFED THAT TRUMP IS CHANGING THEIR BUYING AND SELLING STRUCTURE WITH THE U.S. CHINA HAS HAD A GOOD RUN SUPPLYING US WITH EXTREMELY "CRAPPY PRODUCTS" THAT FALL APART QUICKLY...! THEY'VE MADE FORTUNES ON THEIR SHINY UNUSABLE JUNK THAT COULD NEVER BE WILLED OR HANDED DOWN IN FAMILIES...
LONG AGO I STATED THAT WE SHOULD BOYCOTT / "NOT BUY" ANYTHING "MADE IN CHINA" BUT OUT OF CONVENIENCE AND NECESSITY -- AND OF COURSE "WALMART" OUR OTHER ENEMY --PEOPLE CONTINUE TO BUY THIS JUNK... HIT CHINA IN THEIR POCKETBOOK AMERICA... "STOP BUYING MADE IN CHINA PRODUCTS -- EVEN SAFETY PINS THAT "FOLD UP" WHEN YOU TRY TO USE THEM, HAIR COMBS THAT BEND AND HOLD NOTHING -- THE LIST IS LONG...DON'T BUY IT ! LET IT ROT ON THE SHELVES OF EVERY STORE, IN EVERY AUTO DEALERSHIP.. IN EVERY EYE DOCTORS OFFICE SELLING GLASSES / FRAMES MADE IN CHINA.. EVERY PET TOY ETC... AND THAT ALSO INCLUDES FOOD FROM CHINA...LET IT ROT ON THEIR SHELVES -- CHANGE YOUR BUYING HABITS "NOW" ! IT MIGHT SEEM LIKE A SMALL SILLY THING TO DO.. BUT IN "NUMBERS" WE AMERICANS CAN "DO OUT PART" AND AS YOU SAW VIA THE TRUMP ELECTION.. IT MADE A DIFFERENCE WHEN EVERYONE " COMES TOGETHER"
FOR THE "GREATER GOOD OF AMERICA"!! THEIR INSTANT LOSS OF BILLIONS IN REVENUE WILL SEND THEM A GIANT SIZED MESSAGE !!
THE PROPAGANDA OUT THERE IN CYBERSPACE IS THAT CHINA HOLDS 80% OF TRUMPS DEBT...TRYING TO TELL US THEY HAVE TRUMP IN THEIR POCKET...LET US TURN THE TABLES ON THEM....DO THIS STARTING " TODAY" NATIONWIDE... WORLD WIDE WOULD BE EVEN BETTER IN COUNTRIES THEY HAVE WORMED THEIR WAY INTO..
THINK ABOUT IT !!!
P.S.
BUY WHAT YOU NEED AT THRIFT STORES - CONSIGNMENT SHOPS ETC..
WHERE IT'S NOT A FIRST TIME SALE WHICH BENEFITS CHINA.. WE BUY NEW FROM STORES AND CHINA FILLS UP THEIR SHELVES WITH A NEW SUPPLY OF SHINY JUNK..THIS WILL STOP CORPORATE AMERICA FROM CONTINUING THAT PRACTICE. FORCE THEM INTO " BUYING AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS FOR A CHANGE !! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO " NOT BUY MADE IN CHINA PRODUCTS OF ANY KIND.

Wow!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Not exactly about civil war, but just as crazy.

Saturday, February 11, 2017
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS????

SENT TO ME FROM A COMMENTOR.. UNKNOWN ORIGIN....

All sovereign nations of the world have signed into 30 mutual binding treaties at the G20 Summit in China recently; Summarized, the treaties say human beings will no longer "do harm to the earth or its inhabitants." ​ (WHY ARE THESE AHO'S ....S T I L L ....TRYING TO KILL ​US WITH CHEMTRAILS)​ (WHY DID TRUMP ALLOW KELSY WARREN TEXAS OIL SCUMBAG TO RAPE AND STE​AL THE INDIANS LAND AND SACRED BURIAL LAND IN N. DAKOTA????) A LOT OF LAW SUITS ARE PENDING SOON....

These treaties unified into one movement is called GESARA, and it was fascinated by higher intelligence beings who wish to re-enter our society after a nearly 13 millennia hiatus.

Any nation, individual or species violating these treaties (GESARA) will be removed from society and/or the planet's surface by heavenly mandate by Galactic Federation Peace Keeping Forces--which oversee earth's galaxy.

Every sovereign nation in the world knows about GESARA, as well as the higher intelligent species on the surface of the earth, and have agreed to roll out some form of non-human terrestrial life (aka "disclosure') in an organized, synced and highly disciplined manner for the safety of all.

Hillary Clinton will suddenly fall ill and pass away, at the same time, the invisible RV will release. This is a planned event that has long been scripted, although it will be made to appear random for the safety and security of the masses.

Donald Trump has chosen to spend his own money, as well as his own time to campaign, because he clearly does not desire the job of top of government diplomat, nor does he care to understand the real issues facing our country at a detailed level.

The Donald knows full well he will never be President, as such he's playing a role of informing the public, subtly and not so subtly sometimes, of the cabal's deceit in service of the Republic.

Trump also knows with just one ZIM note redeemed, he will instantly recuperate everything he's put out plus a handsome return rate--and this was a deal he made years earlier with the Chinese/Russian governments--and this is the main reason why he entered the race for President--money and fame.

All major news media outlets are covering up all truthful information Hillary's Clinton's emails / Clinton Foundation Donors / her ever declining health because they are as guilty of treason against humanity as she and her husband are.

The God's honest truth about 9/11 implicates everyone that was involved with G7 governments before, during and after the attacks as complicit to treason against the Republic of United States.

The US Military has fiscally been defeated by the creditors of US debt, and thus are only allowed to defend its own boarders and population within those boarders. They are being driven out of every other nation in the world where they have bases and interests.

Our entire political system has been so completely and absolutely corrupted, the only solution left was to let die this upcoming election cycle, and 100% replace it with a new US Republic Government System that the rest of the world agreed to via those 30 different G20 treaties.

Your new President, Vice President and Speaker of the House have all already been chosen for you, and you will be selecting from a pool of candidates that have been pre-approved by the UN Security Council.

None will be named Clinton, Trump, Kaine or Pence--as they are all playing a role to assist in the structural transition of government back to the Republic.

The Supreme Court bench, which means all justices, have been 100% replaced as well without your knowing so mass panic would not commence. You will be informed of this shortly.

The global financial system has undergone a similar yet complete structural overhaul without your awareness, and all markets globally are now under the full control of a global monetary authority that forbids high frequency trading, price rigging and/or abuse of markets, equities and commodities trading, with a 100% capital termination penalty if violated.

A vast majority of the cabal families previously running the planet for several centuries, and the higher minds that assisted these dark noble families in the enslavement of mankind vibrationally for over a dozen millennia, has been permanently removed from the surface of the earth.

Meaning, you can stop obsessing over their dominance as its like boxing with a shadow--it's not really there.

The House of Rothschild has been permanently defeated, and their banking and para-military dominance totally eliminated, never to return.

Zimbabwe's currency has been chosen as the new reserve currency of the African Continent and it's worth in invaluable by human standards because it's monetary value is based on the raw earth elements within the entire continent of Africa--which is incalculable.

Soon all of you will be stepping into a banking off-site redemption location and determining your own life's worth, without limitation, for the first and only time in the history of mankind due to the ZIM alone.

Cannabis oil is a physically healthy and life preserving medicinal herb given to us by God.

This means smoking pot is both healing event, and why the cabal made it illegal, as it also opens up the third eye of consciousness, which makes it much easier to see their lies.

The Lemurian continent existed, as did Atlantean continent, before the great flood in old testament times--and both will rise out of the water when the pole shifts begin to reconstitute the earth's new vibrational harmony--and both histories will be revealed to humanity in a peaceful, loving manner.

Mu (Lemuria) is Eden and the birth place of humanity. And the Pacific Ocean is where the Divine Feminine Spirit has always been headquartered. The equivalent Male Divine Spirit is located in the Atlantic.

The earth's magnetic poles have been shifting from a male dominated energy to more feminine/male balance.

This is pure human harmony or 528 Hz "the love frequency." Native Hawaiians refer to its earthly song as ALOHA.

There is no struggle but the struggle you manufacture so that you may appear active in pursuit of a man-made goal.

If you are at peace, and in the moment, you will manifest God's Will for your life versus forcing your will into existence--which cannot sustain itself because it did not come from the Creator.

​THIS ARTICLE IS OVER 6 MONTHS OLD AND VERY LITTLE HAS BEEN PROVEN OR STOPPED....​BUSINESS AS USUAL ​ ​
AND WHILE THE PTB ARE SAYING THIS THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO KILL / MURDER US WITH CHEMTRAIL ​S​
SO THEY CAN CLAIM ALL THE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES....AFTER ALL THEY WANT 90% OF US ​........​
D E A D.......IS THIS TRUE??? HECK IT IS JUST AS PLAUSIBLE AS ALL THE B.S. WE GET FED....DAY AFTER DAY YEAR AFTER YEAR.

WE DO NOT NEED THE OIL AS TEXAS JUST UNCAPPED A FEW WELLS AND FOUND A 30 YEAR SUPPLY....AT TODAYS RATES OF USE.... WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE GOING WAY FROM USING OIL SOON AND WON'T NEED IT....

IT IS TIME WE GO SIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR AND RUB ARE BELLIES WHILE WE HUM!!!!

Posted by Popeye at 4:22:00 PM

Huh?

6 comments:

Anonymous February 11, 2017 at 4:26 PM
Well Another Well Writin Fiction ! Just My Opinion But Just Plain Lies and Garbage !

Anonymous February 11, 2017 at 4:41 PM
"THIS ARTICLE IS OVER 6 MONTHS OLD AND VERY LITTLE HAS BEEN PROVEN OR STOPPED....​BUSINESS AS USUAL ​ ​
AND WHILE THE PTB ARE SAYING THIS THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO KILL / MURDER US WITH CHEMTRAIL ​S​
SO THEY CAN CLAIM ALL THE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES....AFTER ALL THEY WANT 90% OF US ​........​
D E A D."
Hell no it's not true, it's 6 months old!! Nobody believes it.
And since nobody believes it now, the only option is forcing Trump's feet to the fire and fully dissolving government....in all forms...since at least those "Trump" forces don't care about the U.N. and want it nowhere near america...

Anonymous February 11, 2017 at 4:59 PM
I think there should be riots and protests in the streets every day in the public eye regardless of all these false stories...because 80% of the government is all corrupt, and they known the masses know it now.
So I greatly support the idea of exodus style protests for sure. As new government is formed.

Anonymous February 11, 2017 at 6:23 PM
You have to stop being a tool. This is dinsinfo same as that posted by "Mr. Ed" on RumorMillNews.com
PS. The Shoebat sources and IEEE/Fukishima news are also both disinfo.

Anonymous February 11, 2017 at 11:17 PM
Here here!!
Trump may be far from perfect, yet at least he's got some kind of....connection with God.
Which is more than we can say for the rest of these UN cod suckers who love the UN especially Fulford, the Chinese Embassy and writers of all these NESARA global government garbage resolutions.
And just where in the hell is real individual sovereignty plus nesara type laws for people to be left alone!?! In their own states and local homes?
He's not ideal but "Trump World" is the only way any of you are getting out of this!

Unknown February 12, 2017 at 12:14 AM
"Rumor Mill News Room" is the cesspool of "Alt. Media"..
Mr.Ed is a THIEF a SCAMMER and a CHARLATAN, writing BS posts out of his trailer in Ashville, NC.
He "borrowed $1800 from me in April 2012 and within 3 months, I never heard another word from him.

Then he got me involved only 2 months later with the convicted FELON and KNOWN Seditionist James T. McBride = "Postmaster general of the USA....
What a mess that was. Some of you RMRR readers may even remember that...
The whole crew of "Agents" are scam artists and LIARS..
Just like That "ZAP" BS...
All LIES, SCAMS and SHILLS.
Carry On,
Gunny

Sorry about that $1800, Wilbur!
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

These treaties unified into one movement is called GESARA, and it was fascinated by higher intelligence beings who wish to re-enter our society after a nearly 13 millennia hiatus.

Any nation, individual or species violating these treaties (GESARA) will be removed from society and/or the planet's surface by heavenly mandate by Galactic Federation Peace Keeping Forces--which oversee earth's galaxy.

Every sovereign nation in the world knows about GESARA, as well as the higher intelligent species on the surface of the earth, and have agreed to roll out some form of non-human terrestrial life (aka "disclosure') in an organized, synced and highly disciplined manner for the safety of all.

Hillary Clinton will suddenly fall ill and pass away, at the same time, the invisible RV will release. This is a planned event that has long been scripted, although it will be made to appear random for the safety and security of the masses.
Just like the good old days when Dove was in her prime. All that's missing is blessed St. Germain.

Seasons 1 of Mr. Ed just became available at the Vancouver Public Library. I'm still trying to understand why anyone would want to watch it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

'Popeye' is definitely on something other than spinach.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jimson Weed, crack, heavy lead paint????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:Just like the good old days when Dove was in her prime. All that's missing is blessed St. Germain.

Seasons 1 of Mr. Ed just became available at the Vancouver Public Library. I'm still trying to understand why anyone would want to watch it.
"Saint" went into retirement a few years ago, after all he is more than 1500 years old (his exact age depended on how many beers Dove had guzzled). Besides, the "kids" who run NESARA/GESARA now think they don't need St. Germain because they know everything, and never write, never call...

According to the chemtrail people, they didn't have 'em in the early 60's, and that people have been dumbed-down since then by the supposed spraying. So, riddle me this, why were the popular shows of the early 60's things like Mr. Ed, Gilligan's Island, The Beverly Hillbillies, and I Dream of Jennie? Not that programming is that much better now...

AndyK wrote:'Popeye' is definitely on something other than spinach.
notorial dissent wrote:Jimson Weed, crack, heavy lead paint????

The FIRST thing you learn in Illuminati Toxins 101 is NEVER mix your drugs. Not only is it dangerous, the crack will numb your taste buds and prevent you from enjoying the lead paint.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You left out my all-time low, the bewilderingly popular Hogan's Heroes which ran longer than America's participation in the war. Even a talking horse seemed like Masterpiece Theatre compared to that.

TV Guide thinks that My Mother the Car was worse;

http://www.listchallenges.com/tv-guides ... f-all-time
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:You left out my all-time low, the bewilderingly popular Hogan's Heroes which ran longer than America's participation in the war. Even a talking horse seemed like Masterpiece Theatre compared to that.

TV Guide thinks that My Mother the Car was worse;
http://www.listchallenges.com/tv-guides ... f-all-time
Curse you, I had forgotten about My Mother the Car, but now the nightmares will start again. Of the 50 shows in the list, it's not surprising that 21 of 'em were New World Order plots, most notably the PTL Club and The Flying Nun.

As for Hogan's Heros, I was of the right age to appreciate it at the time. You know, when Nazis could still be funny, before I realized that millions of murders made them less humorous. The core group I used to go whitewater rafting/kayaking with had all been fans, and you couldn't use the word "cooler" (where you kept your refrigerated food) without it becoming "ze kooler, Hogan." Drove my wife crazy.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I can happily say that I only recognize a handful of them, but there are some real winners on that list.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:You left out my all-time low, the bewilderingly popular Hogan's Heroes which ran longer than America's participation in the war. Even a talking horse seemed like Masterpiece Theatre compared to that.
I LOVED hogan's Heros, all the more so when I learned some of the arcane trivia about it.
FIrst, the basic plot line, POWs working as a military intelligence unit behind enemy lines...was true in several cases, and sometimes nearly as much as the show portrayed.

Second, the guy who played Colonel Klink was a German jew who's family fled to avoid the Holocaust, and he purposely made the character plug stupid as a way of mocking the Nazis (no word on if his grandson is interested in playing an American President in an upcoming series)

And finally, although really stretching it, the show also has a lot of connections to two GREAT movies, Stalag XIII with WIlliam Holden, and The Great Escape with too many awesome people to list, including Donald Pleasence, who was a real life WWII POW.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

One further note, the actor who played Klink was the son of a world renowned and respected conductor and composer, and was also a well known conductor later in life as well as being a musician.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Not only was Werner Klemperer Jewish but so were several other actors portraying Germans, including John Banner (Sgt. Schulz), Leon Askin (General Burkhalter), and my favorite, Howard Cain, as the apoplectic Maj. Hochstetter who seemed to be in the Gestapo and the SS, depending on what uniform he was wearing. In another bit of irony, Robert Clary (LeBeau), is not only Jewish, but an actual survivor of the Buchenwald death camp.

Strangely enough, someone thought it would be a good idea to launch a remake of this series in Germany, but required even more inanity of the characters to overcome the sensitive and omnipresent issue of Nazism and making light of prison camps.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Otto Klemperer. I have some of his LPs from my parent's well-worn collection, but no 78s from the early days, which are the collectors items. Said to be the best in the world when it came to conducting Mahler and Schoenberg, unfortunately I've never heard recordings of either.

My father, who was part of some of the nastiest fighting in Europe, used to love Hogan's Heroes and McHale's Navy. I found watching either as an adult painful. The Nazi comedy stuff I do still find funny (saw it about a year ago) are the 3 stooges playing Hitler & Co., I believe from right before the war.

Yup, 1940. Here are some links:

3 Stooges (with special annoying side video content - does something like this really get around copyright laws?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOuL-gj6r2w

Otto does Mahler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7xcgOQK7cc

Picture of Otto

Is it just me, or does he look less like his son playing Col. Klink than actor Christopher Lloyd?

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

When I was a kid they used to show all of the now-banned Warner Brothers cartoons on regular childrens programs. Grossly racist, WWII anti-Japanese with a buck-toothed Tojo, anti-Nazi, you name it. One I vividly remember was of Bug Bunny being chased through the Black Forest by Hitler, Goering, and, I think, Himmler. They finally cornered him against a hollow tree-stump but just when they were about to shoot him Stalin jumped out of the stump and they fled in terror. That one was great.

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Zimbabwe's currency has been chosen as the new reserve currency of the African Continent and it's worth in invaluable by human standards because it's monetary value is based on the raw earth elements within the entire continent of Africa--which is incalculable.

Cannabis oil is a physically healthy and life preserving medicinal herb given to us by God.
I was confused about the first paragraph, until I read the second one.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:When I was a kid they used to show all of the now-banned Warner Brothers cartoons on regular childrens programs. Grossly racist, WWII anti-Japanese with a buck-toothed Tojo, anti-Nazi, you name it. One I vividly remember was of Bug Bunny being chased through the Black Forest by Hitler, Goering, and, I think, Himmler. They finally cornered him against a hollow tree-stump but just when they were about to shoot him Stalin jumped out of the stump and they fled in terror. That one was great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cL67USFaS8

But back to the real civil war here. The following was from a NESARA News post by Jim Stone on the Oroville Dam.

THERE IS NOW EVIDENCE THE OROVILLE DAM SPILLWAY WAS BLOWN WITH EXPLOSIVES
The engineers are totally confused at what happened, and are saying they can't explain it because "it was not supposed to do that". That is engineering lingo for "there is something seriously unexplained here". Yeah, like 2,000 pounds of high explosives. They probably will not be able to make the mental leap to that conclusion however, because, you know, the brain wash.
A giant dam in Northern California (the largest dam in the United States) suffered a major failure in its spillway when it was operating at 28 percent output capacity. Forget what others are saying about how "huge" the outflow was because the outflow from this particular dam is always huge. Some say it was at 60,000 cfs when it failed, others say it was at 70,000 CFS when it failed, but when it can handle 250,000 cfs that's just a trickle no matter how huge it looks on camera.
I strongly suspect it was destroyed by a bomb by communists and subversives in California's government. I find it extremely odd that this enormous water resource has been crippled right when it could save California agriculture after an extended and proven fabricated drought, which absent the draining of the dams on purpose would have meant nothing. It is proven that the dams were drained in the name of giving tons of water to a fictitious fish called the "delta smelt", which was an invasive species dropped in the Sacramento River delta by settlers 100 years ago. It does not belong there anyway, so saying it is endangered is pure fiction, and nothing but an excuse to destroy California. A textbook communist tactic.
Due to the well proven fact that California has been over-run by subversives who fully intend to destroy America, I believe it is perfectly rational to state a high but unprovable probability that the destruction of the spillway at the Oroville dam was done with explosives. "Made In America" does not fail at 28 percent capacity, "made in America" fails at 300 percent capacity, when this dam was built America usually overbuilt everything by that much. It is irrational to the fringe of lunacy to think that there would be any reason at all, other than intentional sabotage and destruction for this to have happened.
Now the dam is filling at a record rate, and over the last two days has used 230,000 acre feet of it's 500,000 acre feet remaining reserve. My estimate, probably bang on. And the snow runoff season has not even started, with record snowpack. The dam cannot release enough water through the power station to get rid of the water that is coming in, the spillway is needed for this. They can either use the spillway and destroy it entirely, or allow the water to flow over the top of the natural part of the dam (which has trees, roads, it is just basically a mountain) and hope to God the natural materials can handle having that much water running over them. At this time, "that much" is equal to the flow over Niagra Falls. When the spring runoff hits, it will probably be more than that.
My big worry is that even if the natural mountain can handle that, that there are probably additional explosives embedded, that will be set off once enough water is flowing to obscure the blasts. Granted, this dam is in a remote region but it is designed to hold 4.3 cubic kilometers "business as usual" and will be holding (by my estimate) 4.8 cubic kilometers of water when it over tops. That is a recipe for a serious disaster.
To sum it up: There is a very tense situation developing in Northern California that could result in absolute catastrophe. There is nothing the engineers can do, because the hole is 30 feet deep, 100 feet across and 200 feet tall. This will be impossible to fill in only two days, which is approximately how long it will take for the dam to hit 100 percent and start flowing over. I believe it was done intentionally, with explosives but have no proof other than common sense. And even if the dam does fail, I do not believe communists in California's government will turn on the pumps in the delta to give any of the huge burst of water to California growers because they want California agriculture destroyed, that fact is plain as day from past actions alone. When the government becomes your enemy, and wants your nation destroyed (which clearly, clearly is true of California now) this type of thing will become the status quo.
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Quite a profound engineering analysis.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

AndyK wrote:Quite a profound engineering analysis.
By an illiterate idiot.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You people are just too skeptical. The writer provided all the proof that a reasonable man could need;
I believe it was done intentionally, with explosives but have no proof other than common sense.
Case closed as far as I'm concerned.