Citizens of the Galaxy, stand by for Free Money

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Citizens of the Galaxy, stand by for Free Money

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3PFVMHqnpQ

I don't know if this promise of 'funds has already been inspected, but it's a new one on me.

There seems to be a natural progression, OPPT was sort of domestic USA,, Swissindo came from exotic foreign lands, and now the Galactic Federation Of Light is eager to provide for all, very soon. It seems some arrests have been made by the Dark Oligarchs, but the process is back on track to establish a new financial system. It seems only a few formailities need to be completed before the Galactics arrive and dissolve the Dark Cabal, and they are setting up a new wire transfer system so they can distribute the funds.
It seems they are our ascended Masters. I don't think I am all that keen on any more masters, so count me out, Galactics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsUNRX3i12s

More woo that actually refers to NESARA. Some illuminati have been arrested.

Sampling chunks from this there do seem to be appeals to practically every crackpot belief to keep it flexible.
I really did not have the heart to sample the other videos.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Citizens of the Galaxy, stand by for Free Money

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:More woo that actually refers to NESARA. Some illuminati have been arrested.
I just can't believe in the arrests. After all, I have been sitting around, waiting to be rounded up for all of the heinous crimes I have committed in the name of the Illuminati, and it has never happened. And when you look for an explanation for why (insert your favorite high-profile name here) is still on the loose after being arrested, it is explained away as either being a clone/look-alike that was arrested or that the duplicate is now the one in charge after the real Illuminati was locked away.

To look at it another way, here we have Deep Knight, who brazenly brags about every crime he has committed under the sun, and yet he is still here on a semi-regular basis to update us on his latest shenanigans. You would think that a movement trying to reduce the crime rate would focus on him as a low-lying fruit.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink

It may be that Deep Knight's accounts are just a bit too far fetched for the most credulous, if that seems unlikely then possibly he is just too satanic to tackle until the space legions actually arrive.

As for you, I think the deterrent effect of the parachute daschunds would be enough. Who wants an assult by a hoard of little yapper dogs? Ankle armour can only do so much.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

All very Dove-ish;

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5585&p=89623

Sadly the Dove of Peace died just a few months after saving the world.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5963

She was my favorite scammer. She started out semi-rational but, as the posting noted above shows, at the end she was fully invested in aliens battling it out in space to protect us all. Her last message was about how she'd saved the earth from the bad aliens;
[doveofo] Possible Prevention of Earth Changes
May 18, 2010 8:30 pm PDT

Hello Dear Friends and White Knights,

NESARA WEBSITE ATTACKED BY US GOV. DUMMIES

About six weeks ago, the government interfered with our Nesara.us website as they have other times in the past. No one could get to our website for a few weeks. Then we were able to get the problem fixed.

Our website is still up today – I just checked it.

I did not do a Dove Report in April 2010 because I have been working non-stop talking with the Pleiadian commander who has been betraying us. He has realized that he is at risk of his own death unless he does the right things before the end of May, 2010.

POSSIBLE PREVENTION OF EARTH CHANGES

Now the Pleiadian commander knows that he must go into a clinic which will give him therapy to clean up his aura which has turned black over the years. He also found out that he must request a replacement team for himself and seven huge Pleiadian ships to surround the Earth and move it to its correct orbit to prevent the earth changes.

I will have proof if he does this and he is claiming he will do it this coming week.

If you have a telescope and watch the stars, you may see when the earth changes its position. It will be further from the sun after the orbit is fixed. Earth changes are currently expected the first week of June 2010.

The Pleiadian commander has learned the Prime Creator has a monitor on if/when the earth changes begin. Then the Prime Creator will arrive within 10 minutes and destroy the males responsible for allowing the earth changes to happen. The Pleiadian commander was told the Prime Creator would never check on the mission, but now he knows he will be killed if he does the wrong things.

The Prime Creator has created about 50 Universes including this one and the Prime Creator has been taking the “male power hierarchies” out of power because the males do not take good care of their responsibilities so they are losing their power and will be killed when they do the wrong things.

For example, the Sirian ETs are lying to Sheldan and the world. They plan to pick up healthy, under 30 years old people to put into suspended animation to use for good DNA when the Sirian ETs need new DNA for their race.

They are trying to get good DNA from humans the same as the grey ETs have been. Not all ETs in this universe are good.

I am hoping the right things get done this week. I will have physical proof if they do. I will let you know.

NESARA will be announced if we avoid earth changes. NESARA now!

Blessings and Love,
Dove of Oneness
Executive Director
International NESARA Take Action Teams
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:As for you, I think the deterrent effect of the parachute daschunds would be enough.
You are confusing me with Gregg; he has the kamikaze dachshund. I only have demanding cats which I am not sure have any real deterrent value.
Burnaby49 wrote:Her last message was about how she'd saved the earth from the bad aliens;
Huh? She claimed she had arranged for the earth to be moved a little farther from the sun. You think exposing us to more sunlight and raising temperatures is a life-saving operation?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Siegfried Shrink

Sorry about the animal confusion I am too newly aboard to essay in jokes.

Moving us a bit further from the sun would mean a small cooling not a heating. The longer orbit would give one or two extra days per year that could be devoted to new public holidays.

Redemption day, a handy day for all redemptions to announce final payouts. Since it is a holiday no-one will be all that sore when nothing happens.

Doomsday , all apocalyptic prophets can make this the date of whatever doom is at hand, again because it is a holiday no-oe will notice when nothing happens.

As it seems the move will not happen we are doomed to the usual haphazard distribution of non-events that no-one notices, as usual
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Huh? She claimed she had arranged for the earth to be moved a little farther from the sun. You think exposing us to more sunlight and raising temperatures is a life-saving operation?
Moving earth 'a little further from the sun' exposes the planet to less sunlight, not more. And that wasn't even the earth-saving operation I was talking about. If it wasn't for Dove and her galactic buddies the nasty Pleiadian commander would have taken earth out of its orbit and spiraled us right into the sun. Annihilation by global warming in seconds rather than centuries!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Moving earth 'a little further from the sun' exposes the planet to less sunlight, not more.
No, I understand that this is counter-intuitive, but the earth is closer to the sun in the winter, and yet the average temperature drops. This is because of the tilt of the earth's axis reduces the total surface being exposed to the sun as it is closer. Once the earth moves away from the sun, more surface is exposed to the heat.

Next thing you will be telling me is that Galileo was wrong about us orbiting the sun.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Moving earth 'a little further from the sun' exposes the planet to less sunlight, not more.
No, I understand that this is counter-intuitive, but the earth is closer to the sun in the winter, and yet the average temperature drops. This is because of the tilt of the earth's axis reduces the total surface being exposed to the sun as it is closer. Once the earth moves away from the sun, more surface is exposed to the heat.

Next thing you will be telling me is that Galileo was wrong about us orbiting the sun.
No but you're obviously not aware that the earth is flat and always faces the sun so earth's tilt is irrelevant to the issue of surface area and angle of sunlight. The eclipse just conclusively proved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtHuTVXZGFw

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just love all these scholarly discussions.

Since most all of DK's stuff is at least as far out there as the stuff they regularly print at NESARA NEWS I suspect they take it all as gospel, they do everything else presented to them.

Just as an aside, I thought the Illuminati controlled everything, if they do, then who is going to arrest them when they can just have the leaders of the rabble disappeared. ?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Sorry about the animal confusion I am too newly aboard to essay in jokes.
In addition to being the Supreme Commander of the Royal Illuminati Air Force, I also serve as the Honorary Commander of the famed 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment, although that role is strictly ceremonial.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The things I write are "far out?" Only "far out" because the truth is "far out!" And while truth is stranger than fiction and will set you free, you can't handle the truth. Sorry.

For example, consider the flat earth. True or not, it's the truth. I don't care if it makes eclipse paths, a hollow earth, or darkness at nighttime impossible, that's the way the lingerie tangles. Deal with it. The same goes for the sun being a burning ball rolled across an arch in the sky by a giant dung beetle.

In closing, why would anyone with the kind of connections that would give them insider knowledge about prosperity deliveries NOT have connections that would help them make better videos?

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now now DK, take slow deep breaths and relax, we believe you, really we do, in spite of all those scurrilous rumors....we beleive you, yes we do.... :sarcastic:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.