Real-But-Stupid News

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Real-But-Stupid News

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:... his prior rocket launch, which went widely unnoticed, by me anyhow.
I'm shocked and stunned. I would think that the Imperial Illuminati Air Force would be all over anyone who wanted to develop rockets that relied on steam power. I've had some thoughts along those lines myself (you gotta do something when waiting for those false flags to finally happen so you can get some useful work done), and here are some ideas.

We'll start out with a simple prototype for proof of concept

Then add a nuclear reactor. I'll have a word with Vladimir, I'm sure he has an old one lying around somewhere in Russia.

Of course we'll have to put it in a sharp-looking spacecraft, something with easy access to keep you fly-boys happy.

What do you say? Should I apply for a transfer?
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Normally we might, but this is less rocket the relies on steam power and more two water heaters used to power a boom in a desert. A maxim on my 36 years of real flying has always been that its much better to fly in something that doesn't rely on ballistics to find a landing spot.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote:Normally we might, but this is less rocket the relies on steam power and more two water heaters used to power a boom in a desert. A maxim on my 36 years of real flying has always been that its much better to fly in something that doesn't rely on ballistics to find a landing spot.
Don't forget the parachutes. I'm not partial to any landing that is totally and solely dependent on parachutes.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The story where he mentions the whole flat earth thing was closely related to his fundraising.

https://www.ktoo.org/2017/11/22/dont-be ... ch-rocket/
Still, Hughes converted to the flat Earth belief recently, shortly after his first fundraising campaign for the rocket earned just $310 of its $150,000 goal. His second campaign, this time posted after his conversion and with the support of the flat-Earth community, succeeded in hitting its $7,875 goal.

“I’ve been a believer for maybe almost a year. I researched it for several months in between doing everything else — you know, I’ve still got to make a living and all that kind of stuff, and building this rocket actually eats up a lot of my time,” he told the flat-Earth Web show. “But when I’m not doing that, I research things.”
He's also got a history of not doing a promised jump, looks kind of like a half assed Evel Knievil wannabe.

http://nationalpost.com/news/watch-out- ... t-lawrence

http://www.odditycentral.com/events/thi ... more-51451
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

He kind of sounds like a con man using his majik rocket for his shill. I'm still amazed that he was able to shake so much out of the flat earth crowd.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

NESARA News posted this from 4 years ago. It's very long and full of gobblygook, so I cut away all of it except for these two paragraphs so you could get its "flavor" without your mind going too numb.

Friday, November 24, 2017
Repost: Declaration Of Contempt Of Constitution Friday, August 30, 2013

Official Declaration of Contempt of Constitution by The People of the United States of America

Noble Tyrannical Malicious Contempt. Is the establishment of Noble Contempt on a harsh and repetitive basis where the party or parties involved in such contemptuous activity effectuate such Contempt to the degree that it represents a blatant disregard for basic human rights, rights embraced by the Constitution, where gross insensitivity toward the suffering of any United States of America native born Freeman or Free-Woman is the result, and it is reasonably believed that the party or parties knew of the unconstitutionality of their acts but proceeded with obvious Contempt to continue them at any cost, or where there shall be a corrupt use of power in conjunction with such Noble Tyrannical Malicious Contempt, whether or not, by any manner, delegated, that may be used maliciously as toward any native born Freeman or Free-Woman of, or any person=People under the protection of the United States of America nor any of its territories. Furthermore, Noble Tyrannical Malicious Contempt may be recognized as having been committed in any event where the wanton disregard for the rights, safety and secureness of the common native born Freeman or free-Woman, whether or not the same shall be considered sovereign, is enacted, as represented by the scientific formula written as " ∑(#1) = F∞" (Total Humanity),” putting all or a great portion of humanity at risk of life and=or liberty for the benefit of one, which may be representatively defined in analogical format, put in antiquated-like, but not clearly expressive terms as, “The Sum of Me is Equal To All of Thee.”

IN THE FURTHERANCE of this DECLARATION of CONTEMPT OF CONSTITUTION, where there shall be any attempt to refute, deny, or twist the same so as to be made of alleged non-effect, while holding that the authority and power of contempt of court exists at all, it is further hereby NOTED, UNDERSTOOD, and DECLARED THAT if there be at any time any claim that CONTEMPT OF CONSTITUTION does not exist or that the We THE People have no right thereto, that contempt of court does not exist or that the We THE People have no right thereto, then contempt of court does not exist either, nor contempt of legislature, nor contempt of the executive; the lower cannot supersede the higher, nor set it aside. Therefore, any attempt to declare that Contempt of Constitution does not exist for or belong to We THE People alone in favor of contempt of court or any other authority or power of government, represents a Contempt of Constitution to the Tyrannical Malicious Degree, and is inherently prosecutable there under.
Posted by Freewill at 11:42:00 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Speaking of mind numbing. I see lots of English words but I'm not sure that is English.

"Noble Tyrannical Malicious Contempt" seriously, really!!!!!!
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

notorial dissent wrote:Speaking of mind numbing. I see lots of English words but I'm not sure that is English.

"Noble Tyrannical Malicious Contempt" seriously, really!!!!!!
I think that's the top of the heap in some sort of hierarchy of offenses in the imaginary canon of common law. I seem to recall seeing various documents in the past detailing various "crimes against the constitution" complete with handy tick-the-correct-boxes forms to prepare pretend common law indictments to be tried in pretend courts. It's sort of like loading adjectives to the front of a word in Orwellian "Newspeak:" ungood --> plus ungood --> double plus ungood. So this, folks, is the ultimate crime against the holy Constitution.

That charge outranks even Krazy Kapt. Karl Koenig's accusations of "CAPITAL FELONY TREASON" (always in all caps, it seems), for the people in Florida who gave him a ticket and seized his truck for driving on a suspended license. That drama is well covered over at The Fogbow.

I wonder if Karl actually knows that "capital" in this context means "must be put to death" and that he is thus advocating killing people who give out moving violations. That sort of sounds like a violation of the provisions of the 8th amendment of the Constitution he claims to be an expert in. And I wonder how Karl would feel about it if the government advocated capital punishment for the violations that sparked Karl's latest temper tantrum.
notorial dissent

The point of convergence between Karl and reality is a teeny tiny very tenuous point. Don't expect too much. He is good at slinging words together into coherent appearing sentences that really aren't. Rather like his thought processes I should think.
Last edited by notorial dissent on Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected a word
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

JohnPCapitalist wrote:That charge outranks even Krazy Kapt. Karl Koenig's accusations of "CAPITAL FELONY TREASON" (always in all caps, it seems), for the people in Florida who gave him a ticket and seized his truck for driving on a suspended license. ...

I wonder if Karl actually knows that "capital" in this context means "must be put to death" and that he is thus advocating killing people who give out moving violations. That sort of sounds like a violation of the provisions of the 8th amendment of the Constitution he claims to be an expert in. And I wonder how Karl would feel about it if the government advocated capital punishment for the violations that sparked Karl's latest temper tantrum.
When was the last time you got pulled over? Don't get me wrong, I would never advocate punishing a lawman just because he caught me doing 85 in a school zone, but if Karl's revolution had already come anyway... If the government tried to do something similar, that would both piss Karl off and please him because it would prove him right. His brain would probably seize up like that evil computer in Star Trek when Spock says, "I am lying."

I think he could be using "capital" as a synonym for "big time." You know, like "capital gains" are big time money only elites make, and of course ALL CAPS ARE BIG TOO. Logic, don't cha know. This doesn't explain the "felony" and "treason" parts, both of which are pretty serious if you ask me. Then again, I only go in for hyperbole when it comes to bragging about my love life.

JohnPCapitalist wrote: ... That drama is well covered over at The Fogbow.
Fantastic site, let me add my endorsement and a plug.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Yes, Kapt Karl's antics are well documents over at Fogbow. He's been at it a long time.

The other point is that I really seriously doubt he even knows or understands the meaning of most of the big wurdz he uses, but they're big and they look and sound important so he strings them together so they'll be even moah powaful. He just isn't that smart when it comes right down to it. Karl is another polymath idjit.

I do think it would be an interesting project to collect and codify all the common law crimes against the constitution, if nothing else is should be an absolute howl to read.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Legend Of Hanako-San: Spooky Japanese Ghost Of The School Bathroom

According to ghost stories in Japan there are spirits everywhere, even in the strangest of places.

Believe it or not school bathrooms there are especially well known to be haunted and a trip to the bathroom can put you in contact with a whole slew of spooky characters, most that will get in your face if you have the misfortune of walking into their territory.

But the most famous of all the school ghosts usually won’t appear unless you actually summon her. Her name is Hanako-San and many people can’t resist trying to make her appear no matter what the consequences…

SUMMONING HANAKO-SAN

The third stall in the girl’s bathroom, it always seems to have a crudely scrawled ‘out of order’ sign taped to it no matter how many times it’s been taken down. Walking by the other day it sounded like someone was in there talking to themselves even though no feet could be seen under the stall.

Hanako-San bathroom ghost story girl in mirror.There’s something about that bathroom too, the lights are always turning off on their own. And more than a few people have reported the sound of doors opening and slamming shut as they walked away from the empty bathroom.

In Japan these are the tell-tale signs that a disturbed ghost named Hanako-San has taken up residence in the school. Once word gets around then the dares will start up: who’s brave enough to go to the third stall and try to summon her?

Some people will hang back and encourage others, while some will say they’ll do it but then chicken out at the last moment. Others, however, are very good at seeming confident. They’ll stride right up the door (usually with a group of giggling girls in tow) and begin the ritual to summon Hanako-San.

YES, I AM HERE

Hanako-San scary story girl opening bathroom door.It’s quite a simple thing really, all you have to do is stand very close to the door of the third stall, knock three times, and ask “Are you there Hanako-San?”

Afterwards there’s always a stretch of silence which seems to last forever. Right around this time everybody else will tend to run out of the bathroom and abandon the poor person to their fate, alone. Then if Hanako-San is really there she will answer in a slow whisper “Yes, I am here.”

According to the legend of Hanako-San what happens next will vary depending on what school you’re in. Sometimes a hand will bust through the door and drag the person into the stall and kill them. Usually though after the pause the stall door will open just a slight bit. Then if the person is brave enough they will be able to push the door open, revealing Hanako-San herself.

Hanako-San is described as having very pale, white skin and as always wearing a red skirt. Her hair is short and black, done in an old fashioned style. It’s obvious that she’s a girl of school age, but it’s not known why she will harm some people and not others. Sometimes she’s said to even protect kids who are being bullied by classmates or are having problems with other ghosts.

Clues to her very varied behavior might be found in her history but that’s something that’s hotly contested.

THE LIFE OF HANAKO-SAN

The stories of how Hanako-San became a ghost vary depending on who you ask and what part of Japan you’re in. One story says that she was a girl who lived during the time of World War II. She was playing hide and seek in her school one day and hid in the third stall of the girl’s bathroom. However while she was crouched and waiting in the stall some planes came and bombed the area, causing that part of the school to collapse on her.

Another says she was a victim of ongoing bullying (called ‘ijime’ in Japan) by her classmates. One day the bullying got particularly bad and she ran into the third stall of the bathroom to try and get away. The other kids came and banged on the door to try to force her to come out, but she had locked the door and they eventually left. Later that evening some school staff members found Hanako-San dead in that same stall, she just couldn’t take it anymore and had committed suicide right there.

A third story is a little more mysterious. It says simply that Hanako-San fell out of the window of the school library. It implies that her fall was an accident, but doesn’t give enough details for us to know for sure or even why she ended up in the third stall of the bathroom. It doesn’t make much sense to me at all, but the fact that the story has been told for generations of people has got to mean something.

Though we may not know what the “true” history of Hanako-San is she certainly makes for an interesting ghost story. I know that if I had lived in Japan as a kid I wouldn’t have been able to resist trying to summon her. Not because I’d actually want to see her (actually that would be terrifying), but because I would have wanted to know what her real story was.

http://anitasnotebook.com/2014/10/legen ... hroom.html
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Shape-shifting Reptilians are part and parcel of NESARA lore, and looking for something completely different I found this movie, "Lizard in a Woman's Skin." Italian, and suspect it's really bad. No, seriously, not so bad it's good, just bad. And furthermore, it doesn't seem like the woman actually is a shape-shifting Reptilian like the Queen anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV04xVxmtv8

A Lizard in a Woman's Skin (Italian: Una lucertola con la pelle di donna) is a 1971 Italian giallo film directed by Lucio Fulci. The film was released in France as Carole, and was later re-released in the USA as Schizoid. Set in London, the film follows Carol Hammond (Florinda Bolkan), the daughter of a respected politician, who experiences a series of vivid, psychedelic nightmares consisting of depraved sex orgies and LSD use. In the dream, she commits a graphic murder and awakes to a real life criminal investigation into the murder of her neighbour.

This cult movie classic is a psychodrama murder mystery thriller involving LSD, psychoanalysis, lesbianism, and having at least one extremely-gory dream sequence. Florinda Bolkan stars as the woman with all the clues to murder. Stanley Baker is the unlucky police inspector who has to separate what is fact from fantasy.

What was I looking for? Not pictures of hot women with tails, but information about Elvis getting in trouble for signing a woman's chest (like Trump did during the campaign). I distinctly remember adults getting REALLY STEAMED about this when I was little, and it's in Jack Paar's book, "I Kid You Not," but nowhere on the internet. Elvis fans sanitizing his life, don't cha know. How did this get me to this movie? Beats me, probably from a comment on the original site hitting some of my search words.

The Jack Paar story goes something like this. A matronly woman guest said something disapproving of Elvis signing his autograph on a woman's chest, and another woman guest (Zaza Gabor?) retorted, "I don't know what you're so upset about, he could have written The Declaration of Independence on yours."

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This is not about politics or the recent election, but about NESARA News. You know, those stalwarts of conspiracy belief who had "article" after "article" about what would happen to their enemies if they contested a previous election or tried anything!!! After all the people had spoken (in agreement with what they believed)!

Highly redacted to try to keep the politics (but I hope not the ire) down.

Wednesday, December 13, 2017
ALABAMA - INITIATE A FULL FLEDGED INVESTIGATION NOW!

SO ***** 'WON' THE 'ELECTION'?

IN A STATE THAT IS TRADITIONALLY ***** IT DOES NOT COMPUTE THAT *****

ADVISE THE US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE STATE OF ALABAMA TO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN A FULL FLEDGED INVESTIGATION IN TO THE 'ELECTION' RESULTING IN ***** 'WINNING' THIS SENATE RACE

WAS ***** SOFTWARE INVOLVED IN MANIPULATING THE OUTCOME OF THIS 'ELECTION'

HOW MANY PEOPLE ACCEPTED BRIBES TO 'VOTE' FOR *****

HOW MANY 'VOTES' ARE INVALID?

OPEN THE INVESTIGATION SO THAT THE OUTCOME CAN BE PROVEN TO BE EITHER LEGIT? OR YET ANOTHER FRAUD COMMITTED BY *****.

Posted by Olive Oyl at 12:16:00 AM

4 comments:

Freewill December 13, 2017 at 2:42 AM
The military votes are not in yet.

channk December 13, 2017 at 8:37 AM
***** = voter fraud

Anonymous December 13, 2017 at 8:54 AM
***** is behind a lot of things, and this is another attempt to ... incite more trouble for our country- If this continues, we could be screwed-Fraud is rampant in this country, and needs to be stopped, at ANY cost ... we'd all be in BIG trouble-It would make more ***** come out of the wall, and try to regain control our country, and is something none of us can afford to let happen-

marie December 13, 2017 at 9:10 AM
Everyone needs to demand that the justice department investigate this as another sweaty corrupt globalist was placed into a congress by *****

It's good to see the NESARA folks have a commitment to democracy.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

It is ALWAYS corruption and fraud when the result doesn't suit them.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:It is ALWAYS corruption and fraud when the result doesn't suit them.
NESARA News has another post about this:

Wednesday, December 13, 2017
QAnon Says Alabama Election Was Totally Rigged

QAnon Says Alabama Election Was Totally Rigged & Investigation Will Reveal Truth (thank g-d they are going to investigate)
12/13/2017

[Embedded 15 minutes "video e-mail," with the first 10:00 going on-and-on about how he hasn't been answering e-mails and then pushing a specific video e-mail software he suggests they use so he doesn't have to read text. The next 1:30 is a discussion of how to pronounce "QAnon" and how Virginians speak real American and Yankee-influence speech is just wrong. Finally, he reads this 12-second QAnon post "proving fraud," that starts, "Remember, you retards!" He thinks QAnon is a group that includes President Trump "from time to time." He goes on about this, and apologizes for things he said about the losing candidate, but now that he's lost he must have been OK, so he's sorry. Then at 14:00 he freaks because his computer told him he was running out of time, apparently 15:00 max, and this carried him to the end. 15 minutes for a 12 -second reading of a post you could read faster yourself. Absolutely amazing.]

Posted by Olive Oyl at 1:22:00 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

in the comments on "ALABAMA - INITIATE A FULL FLEDGED INVESTIGATION NOW!" posted after I copied them here, among the angry ventings was a link to a site about "mind control black assassins" So strange, I can't decide if this guy supported Roy Moore or not, and I think it's possible he doesn't know either.

JUDGE ROY MOORE, TERRY CREWS, ME TOO, FREEMASONRY, SATANIC CIRCLES & THE PHILOSOPHY OF MARQUIS DE SADE

THE DE SADE CANCER

Richard Pryor’s ultimate insider joke about HollyWeird is no joke at all. It is not a de Sade moment or flash that that he describes existing in HollyWeird. Don’t get that twisted.

It vividly describes the secret universal Masonic fraternal order’s Marquis de Sade Philosophy of Satanic Ritual Debauchery and Sexual Abuse that people of color and women are subjected to on a daily basis to regularly work in the music-entertainment industry controlled by global elite Satanic Masonic cabals. It is now being exposed that it is also predominate in the halls of congress. And, it is getting much more secret and WORSE!

The feminist “ME TOO” sexual abuse campaign is a deeply shrouded controlled narrative plot. It is an ILLUMINATI diversionary tactic. It is a false flag. Nonetheless, false flags and mass population controlled narrative intelligence plots always contains elements of truth that makes it an effective propaganda tool. True, women are fundamentally, customarily and universally manipulated and ritually sexually abused by fraternal orders of global Satanic dark circle powerful men in HollyWeird like poster boy, Harvey Weinstein, represents. But the sexual abuse that Weinstein practices are not the results of individual weaknesses, or moments and flashes of de Sade. It is the custom, practice and philosophy of the secret elite Masonic fraternal orders and ruling Satanic Global Cabals. The current “ME TOO” sexual abuse campaign deliberately veils the much greater EVIL.

So too, the pedophilia charges against Judge Roy Moore also veils the much greater EVIL. At the very dawn of the Alabama Special U.S. Senate election, it is only now that Judge Roy Moore’s racist shroud is being partially unveiled by corporate mass media, but as a cloud of individual character weakness issue like a moments and flash of de Sade. They will not talk about MK ULTRA, and the multi- generational ultra– secret societies, Masonic fraternal orders, dark satanic (Saturn) and white doctrine supremacy circles that bind combinations together to form secret policies and principles of global perpetual ULTIMATE POWER, CONTROL AND EVIL.

During the 2016 Oscar ceremonies, Chris Rock admitted that to work regularly in the HollyWeird entertainment industry- black people (Negroes) had to be cleared (MK ULTRA de Sade sexually abused– initiated) through secret dark [Masonic] societies. In 2009, the infamous powerhouse 111 year old William Morris Agency (WMA) merged with the 14 year old Endeavor in the HollyWeird talent agency representation business. ... In the infamous 1996 child molestation murder case of 6 years old JonBenet Ramsey in Denver, Co, her parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, had most likely pimped her out as a child prostitute to the WMA who were taking child “Models” and using them to provide secret CIA MK ULTRA/MONARCH Occult Bureau child sex slave services for elite PIZZAGATE pedophiles and global counter- intelligence MK ULTRA clandestine white mail operations in addition to their casting and modeling shows. ... WME and Endeavor is headed by deep rabbit hole Israeli Zionist counter-intelligence agent, Ari Emanuel, CEO. Emanuel is Donald J. Drumpf’s friend and HollyWeird based talent agent. An April 2002 lawsuit by agent Sandra Epstein against Endeavor Agency brought accusations of patent philosophical debauchery by Epstein and other Endeavor employees against Ari Emanuel. In the court filings, Emanuel is alleged to have created an atmosphere of ritual sexual abuse, and allowed a friend to operate a pornographic website out of Endeavor’s offices. According to Epstein, Emanuel also made racist remarks that prevented her from sending a script about Navy Seals to black actor Wesley Snipes, saying, “That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Everyone knows that blacks don’t swim.” ... Emanuel disputed these accusations at the time. Epstein’s claims were settled for $2.25 million. This is the super bad ass Zionist Mossad IDF mass murdering agent want to be that this big rusty ass Negro wants us to believe that he cried out for to come and protect him from a fellow Jewish Zionist fraternal brother that is reluctantly a MK ULTRA sexual predator and handler. But, somebody has to do it, right. ... It makes absolutely no sense at all! Normally, that is the case.

It goes on and on and on and on from here...
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I like the idea of 'philosophical debauchery'. I see a group of existentialists having a session of logical determinism in a nihilistic setting.

And then all going home feeling ashamed but oddly satisfied.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I like the idea of 'philosophical debauchery'. I see a group of existentialists having a session of logical determinism in a nihilistic setting.

And then all going home feeling ashamed but oddly satisfied.
Why didn't you say something? I would have made sure you got an invite. Here's a couple pictures from our last shindig.

You'll have to wait, I am leaving on vacation and not returning until Christmas Eve. I needed some excuse to not attend the Illuminati Holiday (used to be "Christmas," but we have this war on it) Party. Let's face it, no matter how I try, I always get in trouble at these things, usually with girls with prehensile tails who just happen to be Satan's (married) daughters. It's the eggnog (what do they put in that? Wow!). Anyway, I figured that in order to keep my good review this year from being downgraded, I should stay as low key as possible.
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That's fine. There are a limited number of times I can debate is truth beauty and or is beauty truth, knee deep in cherubs and distractingly flashed at by hand-maidens.

After a while one can only conclude that all flesh is grass, and either get the mower out or start a vegetable patch instead. Nowadays the winter squash is more of a pumpkin that 15 nudes in a hot tub.