Good Riddance

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Good Riddance

Post by wserra »

Bernadine Dohrn, Jerry Rubin, Alex Jones et al were/are neither left wing nor right wing, but rather lunatic wing. They didn't/don't have influence outside their respective lunatic spheres, and as a result were not in positions of influence over any except a noisy but small group. I don't blame Jones on you, you don't blame Rubin on me.

And then, of course, there's the President of the United States. But that's why we don't go there.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

None of that collection, at least IMHO, is going to influence or change the opinion of anyone. They appeal ONLY to a select and finite collection of the like minded loonasphere.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

wserra wrote:Bernadine Dohrn, Jerry Rubin, Alex Jones et al were/are neither left wing nor right wing, but rather lunatic wing. They didn't/don't have influence outside their respective lunatic spheres, and as a result were not in positions of influence over any except a noisy but small group. I don't blame Jones on you, you don't blame Rubin on me.

And then, of course, there's the President of the United States. But that's why we don't go there.
I probably should have cut this off as soon as it became political, but to be honest I was so shocked and stunned at this reaction it threw me for a loop. Manson family politics, sheesh. I've always found the sociological impact interesting, but had never run across a political link to this tragedy before. Which I think is really strange.

As for our president, I would never talk about his involvement with the Manson Family in his youth, that would be "wrong."

Seriously, this brings to mind something I just learned about the Russian Revolution. Being the 100th anniversary, one of the magazines we get (Smithsonian?) had a thing about Lenin returning to Russia, what the same places were like today, etc. In it they talked about how the whole Rasputin/Tsarina Alexandra rumor mill, and how it was fed by the bolsheviks (Lenin's boys). Since the Tsarina was originally German (Alex of Hesse), and they were fighting them in WWII at the time, they figured she was the Tsar's weak link. So, along with political tracts, they printed up massive numbers of scurrilous broadsheets with stories of sexual encounters between the two of them and other members of the Tsar's inner circle. This caught on, and while Rasputin might have been a colorful footnote before, he became a main character in the stories of "Nicholas and Alexandra" afterwards (played by Tom Baker, later Dr. Who, in the 1971 movie of the same name).

The communist government was always touchy about this, and tried to cover it up. I mean, it's one thing to murder the Tsarina and all her family, including young children, but to wrongly slut-shame her first might seem to be in bad taste. This apparently included a euro-disco hit from the 70's (there, not here in the part of the world that counts) which was banned in the USSR.

Anyway, it seems people today are taking a page from the bolshevik book, just substituting Manson for Rasputin.

Rasputin
Boney M.

There lived a certain man in Russia long ago
He was big and strong, in his eyes a flaming glow
Most people looked at him with terror and with fear
But to Moscow chicks he was such a lovely dear
He could preach the bible like a preacher
Full of ecstasy and fire
But he also was the kind of teacher
Women would desire

Ra ra Rasputin
Lover of the Russian queen
There was a cat that really was gone
Ra ra Rasputin
Russia's greatest love machine
It was a shame how he carried on

He ruled the Russian land and never mind the czar
But the cassock he danced really wunderbar
In all affairs of state he was the man to please
But he was real great when he had a girl to squeeze
For the queen he was no wheeler dealer
Though she'd heard the things he'd done
She believed he was a holy healer
Who would heal her son

Ra ra Rasputin
There was a cat that really was gone
Ra ra Rasputin
It was a shame how he carried on

But when his drinking and lusting and his hunger
For power became known to more and more people
The demands to do something about this outrageous
Man became louder and louder
This man's just got to go, declared his enemies
But the ladies begged, don't you try to do it, please
No doubt this Rasputin had lots of hidden charms
Though he was a brute they just fell into his arms
Then one night some men of higher standing
Set a trap, they're not to blame
Come to visit us they kept demanding
And he really came

Ra ra Rasputin
They put some poison into his wine
Ra ra Rasputin
He drank it all and said, I feel fine

Ra ra Rasputin
They didn't quit, they wanted his head
Ra ra Rasputin
And so they shot him 'til he was dead

Oh, those Russians
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Since the Tsarina was originally German (Alex of Hesse), and they were fighting them in WWII at the time
Getting your wars mixed up.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Since the Tsarina was originally German (Alex of Hesse), and they were fighting them in WWII at the time
Getting your wars mixed up.
WWI. It was the shakes from all that speed (we had a traditional Illuminati Thanksgiving feast at my house that included all classes of controlled substances), and I hit "I" twice instead of once.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:I probably should have cut this off as soon as it became political,...
This had started out as an semi-interesting thread about Manson and your relating of another weird family in your neck of the woods. But then it became political as soon as you posted a photo of Manson as a young boy and an anti-liberal screed that came with it. Then your post ended with these words as a way to mock the right over it:
Got a chip on your shoulder much? On the site, the next recommended post was "Democrats Tell Me Privately They Hate Obama Too [VIDEO]"
I am not sure what motivated that reaction on your part other than your anger that someone from nowhere around Quatloos wanted to point out that Woodstock failed to usher in another world than what Manson created. But you managed to drag that rotting dead cat over here and shared it with us in spite of the rules about political commentary.

And now you are trying to pretend that you were shocked at the reaction that came out of this? How about just taking responsibility up front? I didn't moderate your thread out of simple respect for you due to (1) this NESARA section being your creation and work of literary art and (2) you are the designated moderator for this section; I try to never step on another moderator's toes, including their own posts. But just let me know if you have problems controlling your urges to post politically-tinged potshots and I will be more than happy to save yourself as I save a couple of other die-hards around here who slip off the straight-and-narrow.

Given the alleged shock that you have been subjected to, I would have no objection if you decide as moderator to delete every post after the STP family posts ended as a way to clean up this thread. We can pretend it never happened, as they say.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I finally figured out what I find so objectionable about all of this. Other people don't get to tell me what I think. About Manson, thrill kill cults, or anything else for that matter. You don't tell people what they think, you ask them.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Then you should have realized that was exactly what you were doing when you posted that picture of Manson and the accompanying post. You were trying to tell a percentage of certain people what they thought. You didn't ask them what they thought about Manson. You just applied it with broad strokes.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Then you should have realized that was exactly what you were doing when you posted that picture of Manson and the accompanying post. You were trying to tell a percentage of certain people what they thought. You didn't ask them what they thought about Manson. You just applied it with broad strokes.
Deep Knight wrote:I once heard a quote (from a musician in the 80's?) that said something like, "At the end of the 60's America had a choice between Charles Manson and Woodstock. Manson won." At first this made me angry, then it got me thinking. I was going to use it in the first post, but couldn't (and haven't been able to) find it online. However, I did find this interesting picture:

Got a chip on your shoulder much? On the site, the next recommended post was "Democrats Tell Me Privately They Hate Obama Too [VIDEO]"
I posted the picture because it was way, way over the top. The comments are about the person who posted this on his site, which IMHO is pretty clear, not about a "percentage of certain people." I also have to confess that I found it funny - because when Manson died (after this was posted, if memory serves a couple years back) the media did show a lot of pictures, mostly of him with the "hippie look" (wild hair and such) from 1969. I didn't point this out, because I figured it was obvious. I felt the same about the "next post" title, it reminded me of something you would hear in Junior High.

By the way, I was shocked, this reaction was totally unexpected. Probably having something to do with my actual intent. And I am upset at the whole thing too. Call me a "snowflake" or whatever, but I don't like it when people get angry for no good reason.

Update: Did I mention how anger takes the fun out of this? I write stuff here because it's fun and it relaxes me. I used to have to write a lot of serious stuff for work, and this silly stuff was a whole lot better. The thing I'm writing now about "From Russia with Love?" A clever means of taking down a politician? Or having seen a current scandal called the same name a few times, and then seeing the movie for the first time in years on cable (still on On Demand), did I think to myself, you know it would be funny if... I also had a desire to fill in the some blanks left in the movie, such as the story of 007 and M in Tokyo. No offense to the folks here, but if I had wanted to make a political statement, I would have posted such things somewhere where it would get more circulation. Instead, I simply wanted to share this sick inspiration with you, and have some fun.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Political speech and writing is changing in America due to a tendency of people to pick apart prose to make political or social points, not to convey what the speaker or writer originally meant. Some arguments need a string of sentences to make, but god help you if one of those could be taken out of context and used as a snippet to completely twist their meaning. A good example was a certain politician talking about taxes, who gave an example of what would happen if taxes were raised on the middle class. Their political opponents had a field day with taking a "raise taxes" portion used to set up this example out of context and running with it. A recent TV News interview with a campaign worker from last year included a comment about how they went through speeches to make sure no single sentence could be taken out of context and used this way. I will take a pot shot at our President's Tweeting style and say "Sad," not because I'm trying to tar him with this or anything, but because I find it funny completely out of its political context. Remember how the Batman TV show put up words like "Biff!" and "Pow!" during fights? I almost busted a gut when the Lego Batman Movie had a scene set up by, "“We're going to punch those guys so hard, words describing their impact are going to spontaneously materialize.” I put "Sad" at the end of Tweets in the same category, I don't care if Trump, Batman, Hillary, or Stalin did it (OK, I might skip the last one).

Using sarcasm? Forget it, too easily twisted. Johnathan Swift could never post "A Modest Proposal" today. Playing Devil's Advocate to make a subtle point? You've gotta be kidding. Everything anyone in the public eye says is fodder for dissection and weaponization. People don't approach something said by an opponent as "what are they trying to say?" but "how can I make this into a stick to beat them with?"

I have a keen desire to mock and make light of people who promote scam or hateful public conspiracy theories. It started when I found one of these nutjobs online calling an incident where my cousin, a Federal Marshall, was murdered for doing his job, "The first shot in the second American revolution." This guy's politics was beyond the point, but yes, most-but-certainly-not-all of these idiots have a certain political point of view. Neither my fault nor a reason to shy away from them. And it's more than just personal. I love my country, and heaven help me I'm drawn to politics, but am certainly disgusted at how it's being played.

"Follow the Money"
morrand
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by morrand »

Deep Knight wrote:By the way, I was shocked, this reaction was totally unexpected. Probably having something to do with my actual intent. And I am upset at the whole thing too. Call me a "snowflake" or whatever, but I don't like it when people get angry for no good reason.
You're not the only one.
---
Morrand