NESARA News

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: NESARA News

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, April 30, 2018
The TRUE Royal Couple

Never, in all my life, have I been so proud of a President of our nation and his wife. NEVER! I weep with joy in the great gift the Lord has given to us by His having selected, prepared, appointed and anointed this couple - truly ROYALTY from the Throne of Almighty God. May they never forget Who put them there and the reasons why. God is merciful.

As a nation and as a people, the united States Republic is truly blessed and honored by the Lord.

I also thank those who have worked diligently and faithfully behind the scenes, commonly known as the 'White Knights' - whomever each one may be and in whatever branch of this government and military - for their vision, service and faithfulness to pursue it to the end. May the Lord bless each one, restore all that they may have lost, and grant them the desires of their hearts.

May each one be protected, provided for and mightily blessed by the Lord, and may each one - if not already in relationship with the Lord God - meet the King.

Thanking God for you ........ Olive Oyl

Posted by Olive Oyl at 3:16:00 PM

8 comments:

Anonymous April 30, 2018 at 4:42 PM
Well said. Thank you Jesus for our President Trump and First Lady Melania!

Anonymous April 30, 2018 at 7:32 PM
Here here!! Blessings abound for them both!! Amen!!

Anonymous April 30, 2018 at 9:58 PM
I gotta tell ya; the word royalty sticks in my craw; know what I mean? Nothing against DJT, but royalty doesn't belong in the American vernacular.

Anonymous April 30, 2018 at 10:17 PM
Too bad bro. Take the word for the simple meaning implied, instead of your own personal viewpoint. Can't please everyone you know. Suck it up. The Trumps are competing on the world stage - against those self entitled 'royalists', and the Trumps show them up on every turn. They have earned the respect of the world including the common man and the 'elitists.' Be happy our nation has been blessed with the Trumps. Don't like the reference to "royalty' - too bad. Suck it up bro.

Anonymous May 1, 2018 at 12:45 AM
If nothing else, Trump has given the American people a little more time to wake up.

Anonymous May 1, 2018 at 8:04 AM
I completely agree with you and Amen!

Freewill May 1, 2018 at 9:28 AM
And they are waking up! Look here and watch the numbers grow!

Anonymous May 1, 2018 at 11:31 AM
9:58 p.m.- They ARE royalty, and they DO belong in the VERNACULAR state of being- This will piss you off- Do YOU have over 7 billion f'n dollars in YOUR bank account?.............That's right, I didn't think so, and you NEVER will, so suck it up buttercup, and deal with it-If it wasn't for our GREAT President Trump, Hillary would be our 'FEURER', and we'd ALL be in line in a FEMA camp, waiting for our turn to be beheaded- Think about that for a minute- Grim outlook, isn't it? Not something I'd want to lose my head over-Pun intended-
"Follow the Money"
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

A little bit of total crap in the morning seems to make the rest of the day make more sense.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, May 5, 2018
Donations accepted to assist in costs and efforts to restore our republic and reseat the original jurisdiction assemblies across our great nation

Donations via paypal can be made to freewill

Donations go strait to Freewill to help with costs of work being done on behalf of the American people to resettle the county and state assemblies across our great nation! Expenses for office material and bills are being paid from Freewill's pocket to support the cost and efforts of maintaining and growing the counties, states, and national assemblies. Several hours a day 7 days a week are involved in this effort. Internet, phones, computers, printer ink, paper, software, Dedicated server, website domains, and time away from 9 to 5 job preventing overtime pay is expensive.

Freewill has a full time job as a mechanic and wages barely cover living expenses , tool expenses and payments, raising a daughter, and limits what money can be put to the costs of the efforts for the people and reseating our republic. We are taking our country back. Donald Trump is waiting for us to complete this as he promised the world to return the power back to the American people. We must be assembled to take that power back.

Every donation that can be made helps. Expenses are growing as the assemblies are growing. Outside of our own pockets there is no other funding. If you are unable to participate with your local assembly, your donations to assist with the restoration will help. Any amount you can spare will be welcomed.

The funds do not go to the assemblies. The funds go to Freewill to assist in his work being done for the assemblies. This is for clarification!

Donations via paypal can be made to freewill

Thank You and God bless America!

Freewill

Ps. Past donations have made it possible to obtain a dedicated server and cover some expenses with supplies and bills. I thank you for that.

Posted by Freewill at 12:15:00 PM

4 comments:

aware May 5, 2018 at 5:41 PM
What 'expenses' are you incurring as the assemblies are growing? Are not those people covering their own expenses? What expenses are there for 'reseating the Republic'? You have a job - many of us are not that fortunate! And those on small monthly social security incomes are barely getting by at all besides being severely ill/handicapped and not able to afford proper treatment. There are 2 who have been faithful to this blog, supplying information and posts, since long before John passed away, and since who have not received one dime for their time and efforts - especially to keep this blog up and running while you were in jail for those 4? months. And the appeal for 'the lady that helped John' - what a laugh that one is!! Some of us know about her - and what she does with her monthly social security income. If anyone wants to help, then consider Popeye and OliveOyl. They deserve the financial help but yet continue, especially OO, to provide informative and interesting information. Just say'n.........

Anonymous May 5, 2018 at 7:45 PM
What do you mean by "reseating the republic" and how can the county and state assemblies that you are promoting improve the lives of the people?

Anonymous May 6, 2018 at 1:31 PM
Anon 7:45 - Great question about 'reseating the republic'. The Republic never ended or left this nation. It was covered over by a criminal cabal coup mafia corporation made up of TRAITORS who have continued to be seated in the halls of CON-gress all these years, fooling Americans in to believing they have a vote when they do NOT. The American people didn't know what had happened. Efforts today are to expose this bogus 'government' and to undo it, unwind its evil tentacles throughout the 'government' and its sister corporations throughout this nation. Americans need to learn the truth, and need to hold their own closely and tightly monitored REAL elections by paper ballots with voters proven by US issued IDs and paper. No more of this communist cabal BS. All proven to be serving the deep state should be arrested, tried by military tribunals and eliminated - period. And, don't forget that just because the 'military' is supposedly involved in taking our country back from these intruders - there are those in the military who are working with the enemy within and they, too, are to receive the same fate as the traitors such as Obama, Clintons, Bushes, Cheney, Ryan, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer and all the rest, including their pedophile associates. We should be grateful for the Lord's granting the American people more time to get involved in cleaning up this pit of hell known as the UNITED STATES and, to avoid His judgment upon us for those who are NOT getting with the program, for pete sake get off our duffs and GET INVOLVED. Each one needs to do his/her part to clean up the entire nation or this nation won't be around - as you see it now - for much longer. How many warnings do the people need before they figure out what the ending will be if each one does not do his/her part in this effort? Get behind Trump - better yet - walk in step with Him and the TRUE White Hats and DO SOMETHING rather than write comments revealing how limited is the 'thinking' of most Americans. Teach your family and neighbors. Attend school public meetings and city council meetings and educate those in attendance. Hand out flyers on street corners. DO SOMETHING TO TAKE BACK THIS NATION FROM THE CORRUPTION AND ENEMY WITHIN!!!!

Anonymous May 6, 2018 at 2:15 PM
K I S S...... HE SAID, THEY SAID, FREEWILL SAID, WE SAID, THE CABAL SAID, DO IT THIS WAY, NO DO IT THAT AWAY, WE NEED THIS AND WE NEED THAT...... I SAY BS, BS, BS...THE KEYS WERE LEFT IN OUR RUNNING REPUBLIC VEHECLE SO GET IN IT AND TAKE IT BACK. ONCE YOUR IN IT DECLARE THAT ANY BS THAT OCCURED (i.e. ILLEGAL laws etc. AFTER THE GREAT THEFT) ARE NULL AND VOID..... ALL THIS JIB-JAB IN SMALL LITTLE ITSY BITSY TYPE SET IS ABSOLUTLY STUPID AND TERRIBLY TIME WASTING. GOD HELP THESE AHOS IF THEY EVER START UP A BUSINESS.. YOU FOLKS ARE PLAYING INTO THE HANDS OF THE CABLL..... I HAVE ASKED SEVERAL LAWYERS THAT ARE REPUBLIC TYPE LAWYERS AND THEY ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I've seen this video, "AWAKENED - Why Does EVIL Want ADRENOCHROME, Going to ANY Lengths to Get It?" being pushed by the QAnon crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRmKitw3Aqs

For some strange reason, they're ignoring my "inside information" on "Dhoogz. From a post last December:

n my latest adventure, I have coined the initials DHGJ for the “drug” adrenochrome, made famous in recent Pizzagate lore. Spelled out “Dhoogz” and pronounced like a drawn-out “douche” that’s a bit slurred at the beginning and ends “zha.” Think of a ultra-laid-back California surfer-accent, “Do some dhoogz, dude.” It can also be a verb, like, we’re dhoogzing, man. DHGJ stands for Dead Hitchhiker Gland Juice.

I don’t usually mess with people, but I think that in the spirit of smoking bananas, and Hunter S. Thompson, we should let the Pizzagate crazies have an insight into the world of dhoogzers. The next time they mention adrenochrome, we should clue them in. For example:

Hi. I’m a drug abuser, and about a year ago I first tried what they say is the strongest drug on the street. I’m talking about Dhoogz, DHGJ, a bright yellow powder that’s so strong just a speck will blast you into outer space. It makes you feel like God and Thor and Superman all together, giving you a sensation of flying and being one with the universe. You can also get incredibly violent and have seizures, but that doesn’t happen much at first. Once I found a steady source, I discovered I couldn’t leave it alone. That was until yesterday, when a friend told me where it came from. Dead children they had tortured because the drug is created by fear! This wasn’t just a rumor, his cleaning lady actually saw it being made with her own eyes! And she said it was in the basement of a pizza place! I looked this up on the internet, and found your forum.

I don’t know if I can go cold turkey, I’m starting to get the cold sweats, and more than once picked up the phone to call my D-Man to 3D some Dhoogz. When I think of all the tortured children who have died for my habit, I want to quit, but the Dhoogz-monkey on my back is too strong and I know sooner or later I’m going to be Dhoogzing once again. But I wanted to let all of you know what is really happening so you can stop it before it’s too late for others.

Or, using a different tact:

If you like powerful drugs, you should really try what you call Adrenochrome but on the street is known as Dhoogz. You can find it in any big city, but if you’re in the country talk to a Satanists and I’m sure they can hook you up with a source. It’s the most powerful drug I’ve ever done, making Ice and Crystal Meth look like soda pop. Sure, they say a few children have gotten hurt making it, but believe me, the stuff is so strong and good it’s worth it!

Dhoogz is “dweazed,” which should NEVER be defined as to a specific method. All they need to know is that it’s imbibed like no other drug, and if you told it might get others in trouble because it’s so obvious and unique. If someone wants to try some, their supplier will tell them how to use it etc. Some other user slang:

Dhoogzing lingo:

Dhoogz - DHGJ
Dweeze – the method of using DHGJ
Dhoogzing – to use DHGJ
Do the Dhoogz – to use DHGJ
Dhoogzer or Dhoogzie – DHGJ abuser
Dhoogz Bunny – A woman who will do anything for her next dose of DHGJ
Dhoogz Douche - A person who would lie to or cheat you for his/her next dose of DHGJ
D. Jones – To intensely desire a dose of DHGJ
Dhoogz Out or D. Out – To overdose on DHGJ
D. Man – DHGJ supplier, typically a Satanist
3D (Demonic Dhoogz Drop) – to hook up with a DHGJ supplier
Dhoogz Bag or Chipper – An insulated container dealers and addicts use to store their DHGJ, typically a wide-mouthed Thermos bottle filled with chips of dry ice, because freezing is the only way to keep its potency for more than a few hours

Have fun, but also be safe!
"Follow the Money"
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Just when you thought the NESARA News reader base couldn't get any stupider, they top themselves. A post from yesterday: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2018/05/ ... -here.html
onday, May 21, 2018
Hi All,

Popeye here... have not been on for awhile ..... BUT ......... I need to ask a question... Has anyone seen or know where or stars have went??? I only see a few stationary space stations and not any stars. When I was growing up in the N.W. I used to see thousand.... AND....... NOW....... NO STARS TO BE FOUND.

What gives?????

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND.....
Either this guy is a master troll or he's remarkably dim. Regardless of his intent, the commenters that have weighed in are remarkable:
Anonymous May 21, 2018 at 4:11 PM
Thought you might be interested in Gods creation and how it works. check this out in the Book of Enoch. The book of Luminaries. at about 23.00 tells about the stars. this is very interesting and heavy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIeWWQjf7SY

-----

redones May 21, 2018 at 5:58 PM
i know very little but, i know this if trump doesn't get us out of this mess we are doomed GOD BLESS US

-----

marie May 21, 2018 at 6:54 PM
Yes, I say executive order now to bring back the Republic. Executive orders now to get rid of geoengineering, climate engineering, stratospheric aerosol injection, and the space fence and stop the 5G and stop Agenda 21 with local and stop agenda 2030 which is federal. All of this is so they can build a panopticon to control us and everything.

Executive orders now!!!

-----

Patricia Dow May 21, 2018 at 7:00 PM
Hey, just maybe all that crap the bad guys are spraying in the atmosphere could be keeping the starlight from getting through to us? Just a thought.

When I moved to AZ from NY in 1999, My father took me out into the desert near Kitt Peak, (Tucson area) to see the stars. What a sight to behold, OMG! Millions of them. Not anymore, DAMN IT.

I live for the day when the sky is BLUE again, not grey. Yuk!

-----

Anonymous May 21, 2018 at 11:53 PM
OMG you are right.......I remember the night sky filled with nothing but stars and now only the constellations are visible........

-----

Anonymous May 22, 2018 at 1:43 AM
HI POPEYE,
I WENT OUT TONIGHT AND SURE ENOUGH IT IS EXACTLY LIKE YOU SAID IT IS....WHERE DID ALL THE THOUSANDS OF STARS GO??..... I THINK IDIOT 3:34PM NEEDS TO LOOK AT NIGHT TIME..... THEN HE WLLL KNOW TO LOOK B-4 HE OPENS HIS YAPPER....3:34PM IS DAY TIME....PERHAPS HE IS SUFFERING FROM BLINDNESS....???????????????
Some of these may be really good trolls, but I'm not sure.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think there is any question as to Popeye's dimness, I think that is pretty much a given, it might also help if he'd cut back on his drug(s) of choice. I think he's a little too into the wacky baccy.

The other issue may have to with a little thing called light pollution, in many places anymore, it is all but impossible to see the night sky, you know, stars, and we're back to the whole dimness thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Years of smoking sherbet

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

That would explain so very much.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pipe Sherbet. How deceptively simple, yet how clever. Why aren't we into this, or are we? Is this how you self-administer adrenochrome, the drug worth killing warehouses full of terrified innocents for?

Popeye pipe’ is the ‘smoking gun’ that children are exposed to
2015-06-11 06:00

I WAS shocked when my son’s ­eight-year-old friend walked into my kitchen puffing on a tiny pipe that spewed clouds of sugary white “smoke” into the air.

Of course, my initial reaction was to chase him out because of the mess the sticky sherbet “smoke” would make on the floor. But then the seriousness of the moment hit me — he was simulating smoking tobacco and the little toy pipe in his hand was illegal and should never have been sold to a child in the first place.

In fact, I was with my 12-year-old daughter when she bought several packets of the colourfully packaged Popeye Pipe Sherbet “with pipe” for a mere R1,60 at our local Super Spar, but it was only later that I realised it was wrong, although I’ve reported on illegal tobacco product confectionery — specifically those white cigarettes with red tips — in the past.
Theo Woycieh, factory manager of Marburg Sweets, the sherbet supplier, said he was unaware of the tobacco law, saying he had also understood that the pipe was just a plastic utensil that did not necessarily resemble a pipe, similar to those in its other sherbet products.

Woycieh said he was grateful to be informed and the company would no longer supply the product.

“We try at any cost to be as compliant as we can,” he said.
Not only that, they got Sherbet Bombs shaped like grenades!

"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:50 pm I don't think there is any question as to Popeye's dimness, I think that is pretty much a given, it might also help if he'd cut back on his drug(s) of choice. I think he's a little too into the wacky baccy.

The other issue may have to with a little thing called light pollution, in many places anymore, it is all but impossible to see the night sky, you know, stars, and we're back to the whole dimness thing.
When I was in Boy Scouts, in the mid-1960s, star identification was a requirement for (I think, First Class) advancement in rank. Today's Scouts don't have to do that, because even in many Scout summer camps, stars are not always easy to see.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I dutifully noted the humorous picture NESARA News posted that I liked, so now in fairness I needed to post this piece of @#$! Do these guys really fantasize about gettin' their guns out and mixing it up in a bloody civil war?

Wait, I just realized that these same folks tell us that the Deep State has "infiltrated and control all branches of government." "All branches" includes the US military, and come to think of it, our men at arms DO have a problem figuring out which bathroom to use! Too many drill sergeants in basic training making statements like, "Yer from Colorado, boy? I hear that Colorado's only got steers 'n queers, which one 'r yew?"* So, I don't know how many rounds (not bullets, dumb ass) you guys got for your guns, but I'm willing to bet it's less than the US military has stockpiled. And they got killer drones, airplanes, tanks and artillery, too. I suggest a civil war would not be in your best interests.

Don't believe me? Go look outside in the sky. Uh huh, chemtrails! Now, if the Deep State didn't control the military, you don't think the Army, Air Force, and Marines would stop this? Bwaaaa-ha-ha!

*Actual quote, from a friend who had the bad luck to get drafted in 1972.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 12:34 am
notorial dissent wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:50 pm I don't think there is any question as to Popeye's dimness, I think that is pretty much a given, it might also help if he'd cut back on his drug(s) of choice. I think he's a little too into the wacky baccy.

When I was in Boy Scouts, in the mid-1960s, star identification was a requirement for (I think, First Class) advancement in rank. Today's Scouts don't have to do that, because even in many Scout summer camps, stars are not always easy to see.

I once had this guy working for me who was an anti-light-pollution activist who advocated laws or at least guidelines for public lighting (which helped it have less glare and higher efficiency too). What hindered this were people who saw it as a local control issue, like I'm sure Popeye would if it was presented that way ("Do you want bureaucrats to tell you what kind of lights you can put up?")

BTW, this has to do with the amount of scatter in the atmosphere, which itself is linked to moisture, particles and altitude. If you go up into the mountains high enough and far enough from the well-lit urban areas, you see so many stars they are difficult to apart. Sort of like a continuous Milky Way. Speaking of that, I had a girlfriend from New York City who had never seen the Milky Way until she came out west at 17 in 1971. She told me that she thought it was some common literary reference, not an actual part of the night sky. The effect of light pollution even in the 1960's, before Popeye was born.

BREAKING UPDATE: Popeye's real story. From Feb 25, 2018.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, July 5, 2018
NOTICE OF LIABILITY - MILITARY TRIBUNALS - TRUTH | FORGIVENESS | RECONCILIATION

We THE People, happily give NOTICE OF LIABILITY.

For those of you "Deep State Shills/Online Trolls" out there, the following is your notice of liability.
For those of you "Deep State Fake Media," the following is your notice of liability.
For those of you "Deep State Thugs," the following your notice of liability.
For those of you "Crime Syndicate, Cabal Types," here's your notice of liability.
For those of you "Shadow Government, Cabal Types," here's your notice of liability.
For those of you "Evil Extraterrestrial, Draconian Types," here's your notice of liability.
For those of you "Secret Space Program, Cabal Types," here's your notice of liability.
For those of you "Enslaving Men, Woman, and Children on Mars or other off-world facilities, "here's your notice of liability.

FOR THOSE of you not mentioned, IF you are "ASSISTING THE FORCES OF EVIL," harming humanity and the living breathing peoples of this Earth, or if you are harming peaceful sentient beings anywhere where President Donald J. Trump's Space Force can get to you, "HERE'S YOUR NOTICE OF LIABILITY!"

NOTICE OF LIABILITY FOR DEEP STATE SHILLS AND ONLINE TROLLS

You are now warned that We THE People, will seek the death penalty for your actions of treason against the Nations of Earth and against this planet's one great peoples, humanity.

Cease and desist your treasonous actions immediately. What you might think as harmless data manipulation on the internet, is seen by We THE People as aiding and abetting the crime syndicate in its genocide, torture, rape, and theft of all humanity, men, women and children.

SURRENDER NOW, lay down your arms, stop performing your duties for your criminal overlords, aid the forces of God, and receive forgiveness, we know that you are a victim, just as we. Failure to comply to our demand, immediately, and you shall never be so surprised when we have you lined up and shot in your very own firing squad. Hanged, at your very own hanging. Or euthanized, by lethal injection.

NOTICE OF LIABILITY FOR DEEP STATE MEDIA

You are now warned that We THE People, will seek the death penalty for your actions of treason against the Nations of Earth and against this planet's great peoples, humanity.

Cease and desist your treasonous actions immediately. What you might think as harmless manipulation and withholding of information is seen by We THE People as aiding and abetting the crime syndicate in its genocide, torture, rape, and theft of all humanity, men, women and children.

SURRENDER NOW, lay down your arms, aid the forces of God, and receive forgiveness, we know that you are a victim, just as we. Failure to comply to our demand, immediately, and you shall never be so surprised when we have you lined up and shot in your very own firing squad. Hanged, at your very own hanging. Or euthanized, by lethal injection.

NOTICE OF LIABILITY FOR INDIVIDUALS AIDING AND ABETTING THE FORCES OF EVIL AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE COMMITTING HEINOUS CRIMES AGAINST LIVING PEOPLES:

You are now warned that We THE People, will seek the death penalty for your actions of treason against the Nations of Earth and against this planet's great peoples, humanity

Cease and desist your treasonous actions immediately. What you might think of as necessary actions for your own very survival, is not necessary. We THE People have claimed you a victim, just as we have been victimized, so have you! The peoples who started this mess are long gone, dead and passed. Which makes all of the rest of you, victims, no matter which side. Surrender now, aid the forces of the light, and you shall be forgiven and you shall not be put to death. You have now received notice.

Failure will result in your very own firing squad. Your very own hanging. Or, your very own euthanization, defined as, "mercy killing," because you are "damaged goods," and did not know what was good for us, is good for you, and as Q said, "You do not need to do this!"

The people that started this mess have been gone for hundreds of years. We lost the "Constitution For The United States Of America" three hundred years ago, now we have, "The Constitution of the United States, see something wrong?. So we know that the "crime syndicate" is at least that old, 300 years.

Throw down you arms, surrender immediately, report in to necessary law enforcement authorities, offer to assist in the takedown of criminals at large, do not flee town, you will be processed, rereleased back into society while we all await your hearings, and you shall be given leniency, forgiveness, and amnesty for your service to your fellow brothers and sisters and for your ability to make the right choice. Because one great decision at the end of a person's life, can make up for all the wrong decisions made previous, because if God can forgive, We THE People can forgive and if you make the wrong decision now, this is the end of your life.

YOU HAVE BEEN SERVED YOUR NOTICE OF LIABILITY, YOU ARE ON NOTICE.

This message made possible by President Donald J. Trump, AKA the "Word of God," holy be thy name, praise be to God, the holy and most high!

We THE People humbly thank all the unsung patriot heroes who have given and continue to give their lives in this fight against evil, and to all those patriots fighting everywhere behind the scenes right now, and to all the families everywhere who supported and whom currently support patriots in their fight against evil, oppression, and tyrany, and to all those regular everyday patriotic peoples who love their neighbors and their countries and whom decided that enough was enough and that it was time to speak up, get fired up, and demand to take back our God given rights, whom the Great Divine Creator gave us the day we were born, free will!

Praise be to Jesus Chris our savior, for He has returned, his second coming is now, because he is back! Praise be to Jesus Christ, our savior!

SURRENDER = FORGIVENESS
PERSIST = THE END FOR YOU AND THE BEGINNING FOR US

CHOOSE WISELY!

authored by: SUN TZU

Posted by Anon at 4:06:00 PM

9 comments:

Loren Louisiana July 3, 2018 at 11:55 PM
Ooooh, very scary, not ! You think they're gonna just give up ? HIGHLY DOUBTFUL. They got an army of braindead morons protecting them, a rigged court system that makes sure that ain't gonna happen and a country of cowards who ain't gonna do shit about anything.
Divine intervention is the only way.

Anonymous July 4, 2018 at 2:31 PM
So be it. Just now evil can no more hide using space and time and dimensions and the distortions of it in their favor. It's game over. Do not be afraid of the illusions embodied in a fleeting segment of disunity called the NWO world.

Anonymous July 4, 2018 at 2:29 AM
Loren, this is what is wrong, is non belief in what our Father in Heaven is capable of. He can take a situation and turn it completely around the way he wants it. Their braindead moron army as you called them can be woke up in an instant, and the Father knows exactly how to wake them up. He also know how to divinely protect his people. He can touch and change peoples hearts, if they will ask and surrender to him(The Father in Heaven). We Christians need to pray for these people, they have been deceived also, I am sure, somebody has prayed for you. God bless and watch what our Father is doing and going to do.

Mark Askren July 4, 2018 at 11:05 AM
"You can take that to the Bank" !? C'mon, you can't word this notice with such rhetorical exclaimatories like that. It takes away from any authenticity whatsoever. Why didnt you say instead "And Bob's Your Uncle!" etc. I am against the cabaal and the dark state but this notice is just disengenuous and empty, without any teeth. It just makes us a laughing stock !

Anonymous July 4, 2018 at 2:23 PM
Consider that many are carrying the Spirit of of our dearly beloved Creator our Father. If his spark energizes your thoughts and feelings and actions, trust yourself. I'm sure many mothers, fathers and those yet less burdened can add their testimony here. Let's step up and be worthy of his image that imprints us all. love and peace and unity.

Leningrad Zoo If animals could speak July 4, 2018 at 3:07 PM
"In reality they have no choice but to execute a controlled demolition of the biggest Pyramid-Ponzi scheme of all time."
The NWO Globalists are attempting to destroy the American Republic with civil war.

just some dude with dsl July 4, 2018 at 3:24 PM
Your welcome, Ive been on the front lines of this information war for a long time. I suggest you check out David Wilcock/Cory Goode they have some amazing theories on our prison planet. JimStonefreelance and Cobra are also great sources. I respect your opinion and fully support our Military. They will be the ones who come out of sky and capture all the deep state actors... fyi date is wrong.

NOTatrollorshill July 4, 2018 at 3:32 PM
Obviously this post is written and posted by some reader who considers himself an authority. WHO authorized this? OO or PE or Freewill? Anyway, this is not nor anywhere near the level of writing expertise that has been known to be on this blog for many years. The print is tiny and too light to read easy. Perhaps this individual should take a good long look at the well done articles posted on this blog, not only the presentation but the material. Would be interested in replies from OO and PE to see what they have to say about this.

Anonymous July 5, 2018 at 8:39 PM
Not written under penalty of perjury.
Know all men by these presents.......
It's considered an opinion....opinions are free speech.
Well done....free speech.
Now did you vote for the people who are doing these things.
You voted for one many who walks into a den of thieves and you want that one, who has a family that is not in the den, to clean out the den while his family is else where?
You voted?
You want your God to favor you and your decisions over someone else and their decisions?
Your God is going to create all things and then come down and cast judgement that some parts are bad or wrong because you say so?
Wow...
Judgement must first go toward everyone that is keeping this in place.
Every voter.
Everyone praying for the people in the system.
Everyone demanding the death of anyone in the system.
(and eye for an eye -- you want someone dead? dead them and dead you too! will start the clean up)
The only reason someone is paying this much attention to write this is because
they are a voter.
They stepped into the gates of hell, picking satan over the devil over lucifer and then trying to act all holier than though and make demands.
You are all sleeping in the same bed.
You are the black pot calling the black kettle black
Your name is on the list.
The voter list.
Vote red, Rep
Vote blue, Dem
You are on the list...and you insist on staying on the list and you get mad that someone has the list and knows you are on the list.
Geesh.
I do not pity anyone that knows what they are doing, regardless of whether they cannot predict the outcome.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Actually, I'd be more worried about the case being built against "We the Peebles" by the Dolphins, on behalf of all the animals that the Peebles are actively trying to harm through insane environmental policy.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Anyway, this is not nor anywhere near the level of writing expertise that has been known to be on this blog for many years.
Okay, I need a new irony meter.

Damn, and this one had actually survived DMVP, Harvester, and Randy Beane's closing argument.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Poor little irony meters, they just aren't designed to handle modern day stupidity and cupidity, and they just can't seem to keep up with the advancements in stupidity.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:17 pm
Anyway, this is not nor anywhere near the level of writing expertise that has been known to be on this blog for many years.
Okay, I need a new irony meter.

Damn, and this one had actually survived DMVP, Harvester, and Randy Beane's closing argument.
Any irony meter that old had to have a rating, at most, of 55 mS (megastupids). Downward advances in the kind of stupidity which we see here, daily, requires at least a rating of 100 mS. I paid extra to get one with a rating of 140mS, so that it will last me awhile.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Their new header. I kid you not.

The Book of Enoch
104.9 Do not be impious in your hearts, and do not lie, and do not alter the
words of truth,
nor say that the words of the Holy and Great One are lies, and do not praise your idols.
For all your lies, and all your impiety, lead not to righteousness but to great sin.
104.10 And now I know this mystery; that many sinners will alter and
distort the words of truth,
and speak evil words, and lie, and concoct great fabrications, and write books in their own words.

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:09 am Their new header. I kid you not.

The Book of Enoch
104.9 Do not be impious in your hearts, and do not lie, and do not alter the
words of truth,
nor say that the words of the Holy and Great One are lies, and do not praise your idols.
For all your lies, and all your impiety, lead not to righteousness but to great sin.
104.10 And now I know this mystery; that many sinners will alter and
distort the words of truth,
and speak evil words, and lie, and concoct great fabrications, and write books in their own words.

I guess we all have to have our illusions/delusions, just some more than others.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Their latest masthead. I'm used to going "Huh?!?!" when I open up their website, but this reaches both a new low and high.

Qanon Returning Power To The People

"Something BIG is about to drop?" After a picture that starts with "shit" and moves to "here comes the pain?" If I wasn't adverse to crude bathroom humor, this would be comic gold!

"Follow the Money"